Former CIA Bin Ladin Chief Michael Scheuer lambastes warmongers, Israel-firsters, calls for executio

Trump’s gunning for the Neocons and Israel-Firsters, just as they are, literally, gunning for him

Having watched nearly three-years of Donald Trump working, haltingly but stubbornly, to reestablish the great and republic-preserving pillars of American foreign policy — non-intervention and neutrality — it is clear that the trail toward those goals is long, winding, and, far too often, a process that yields two steps forward and one step back.

(snipped)

Over the past three weeks, however, my sense was that the Trump administration was going to take the one step backwards mentioned above on the issue of America’s now forty-year old, unnecessary, on-again/off-again, quasi-war with Iran. The drama came to a head last week when the Iranians were identified as the entity that shot down an unmanned, U.S. military drone that reportedly was flying over international waters.

Per media reporting, President Trump, on Friday, approved a limited military response against Iranian missile-and-radar sites, but then stopped the operation about 30 minutes before it was to occur. Earlier in the day, the media showed film of Pelosi and Schumer nearly dancing with joy after the president told them of the attack plan, probably in anticipation of large monetary bonuses from their AIPAC masters, an expensive war they could blame on Trump, and the shelving of growing public and conservative-media interest in Obama’s corrupt deal with Iran, which eventually will put him, Valerie Jarret, Ben Rhodes, Joe Biden, Hillary Clinton, John Kerry and his State Department team, and a number of U.S. general and intelligence officers in prison or, far better, on the gallows.

(snipped)

Trump’s correct decision to stop the airstrike, however, will not end the issue with Iran. Indeed, one can wonder if the president is not giving the Neocons and Israel-Firsters enough rope to hang themselves. Clearly, the recent limpet-mine attacks on oil tankers in the Persian Gulf and the shoot-down of the drone were attacks produced by the republic’s above-named worst domestic enemies, as well as by Israel’s military and intelligence operatives and, most maddeningly, members of the U.S. military and intelligence services and, almost certainly, their human assets in the Gulf and Iran.

Trump and his team, I suspect, have laid out the bait for a trap that could be the finale of this edition of the Iran war, and perhaps a start toward the end of all of it. The president said that it was not appropriate to kill 150 Iranians because an “unmanned” drone was shot down, adding that the loss of U.S. military personnel in te attack would have produced an entirely different kettle of fish. These words are high-stakes stuff, as they clearly are meant to suggest that Trump would have attacked Iran had the attack by the republic’s domestic and foreign enemies on the U.S. military killed U.S. Marines, soldiers, or airmen.

Given that people like Bolton, Shapiro, Levin, Abrams, and Kristol do not give a tinker’s damn about how many Americans die in defense of Israel’s interests, there certainly will be another attack meant to kill U.S. military personnel, probably soon. There also is the chance, of course, that those who staged the attack on the drone may simply skip a second attack, meant to kill American troops, and instead try to murder President Trump.

If Trump’s is running the sort of operation just speculated about, he should be saluted, supported, and prayed for. It is a sophisticated operation, one lethally dangerous to those tasked with its execution, and one that requires superb intelligence and near-perfect timing. It is, in the strongest possible sense, an America First policy, one that would expose U.S. citizen traitors and facilitate the quick purge of Obama appointees from the U.S. military, diplomatic, and intelligence services

Most important, a Trump victory would first luridly disclose, and then destroy, the deep, war-causing corruption driven and paid for by wealthy Jewish-Americans, their organizations, and their overseas friends, and publicized by their legion of media shills. A Trump win also would put on public display for flaying those men and women who have been purchased to champion pro-Israel policies and make them the law of the land — both de jure and de facto — a cast that stars almost 535 bought-and-paid for senators and congressmen, and their large supporting cast of intelligence directors, general officers, and senior civil servants. If that happy result occurs, what more need be said than “Sic Semper Tyrannis” or, a bit more coarsely, “String ’em up”.

sauce

non-intervention2.com/2019/06/22/trumps-gunning-for-the-neocons-and-israel-firsters-just-as-they-are-literally-gunning-for-him/

archive.fo/1bwyB

Attached: 2019-06-22 Trump’s gunning for the Neocons and Israel-Firsters, just as they are, literally, gunning for him.png (653x2214, 263.77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

fortheloveoffreedom.net/
twitter.com/Kevin_Shipp
vanityfair.com/news/2017/06/donald-trump-roy-cohn-relationship
archive.fo/97DEk
google.com/amp/s/www.haaretz.com/amp/us-news/.premium-inside-donald-trump-s-history-of-donations-in-israel-1.5469673
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1944_Democratic_Party_vice_presidential_candidate_selection
invidio.us/watch?v=eptGBWOWF44
breakingisraelnews.com/78896/trump-family-50-year-history-donating-jewish-israeli-causes/
last.fm/music/Madonna/_/Express Yourself
unz.com/runz/american-pravda-the-jfk-assassination-part-ii-who-did-it/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Only good glow-in-the-dark I've ever known. Good man, patriot.

Kevin Shipp seems alright too fortheloveoffreedom.net/

He twats a lot twitter.com/Kevin_Shipp

The only big name I've seen so far that has grocked the full implication of what's going on, Scheuer's right on - esp. at the last paragraph. Yes, the neocons are dangerous enough that they should be handled by the police or even the military.

Is this a bait post?

100% serious

Trump fucking with the Ziodems?

What a wonderful world it would be

Attached: PEPE SMOKKKKING HAWWWWT.jpg (600x722, 101.79K)

I can only hope he's still got friends in the game slipping him intel, because he's hinting at just that very thing.

Is this how far Zig Forums has fallen? Falling for the simple "make the our goy look like he was on goyim side all along" trick. What a time to be alive.

you ready to die, kike? all this shilling, as if there was any other possible ending.

Attached: 023.png (2048x2048, 803.92K)

Just reporting what a former CIA Chief who continually names the Jew had to say.

DOTR comes soon, Moishe.

Attached: SOON - KILL YOURSELF - DO A FLIP .jpg (640x640, 40.86K)

Where did nu/pol/ come from?

As long as you dont support the zognald, there's no problems to be found

Attached: Screenshot_2019-06-23-00-58-41.png (1080x2160, 623.55K)

The more I read Scheuer, the more I'm convinced he's a limited hangout. Consistently reinforces the government line on 9-11, married to a jew, and has spent the entirety of the Trump administration giving Trump a pass.

Sauce?

Dude has been consistently anti-ZOG.

I know a DACApede from Panama with the same name!

Trumptouchingwall.jpeg spammers are suspiciously absent from the thread and from 4/pol/ too. 4D theory is only being redeemed. Trump is jewing the jews pretty good.

Name and blame the neocons openly jew, and soon enough normies will connect the dots they are all suspiciously loyal to Israel. That's when the fun begins. Trump is a hero - No one else could have done this.

Attached: 1558507027712.jpg (858x960, 105.21K)

youre just a jew pretending to be a natsoc
you post ancient screencaps from an iphone and you still dont understand what makes you stick out

Price of entry to become a billionaire, esp in NYC. Always remember Roy Cohn was one of Trump's mentors, a virulently self-hating, fiercely anti-Commie Jew. He even made sure Ethel Rosenberg got the chair, as well.

"Cohn was best known as a ruthless prosecutor. During the Red Scare of the 1950s, he and Wisconsin senator Joe McCarthy, the fabulist and virulent nationalist crusader, had hauled dozens of alleged “Communist sympathizers” before a Senate panel. Earlier, the House Un-American Activities Committee had skewered artists and entertainers on similar charges, resulting in a trail of fear, prison sentences, and ruined careers for hundreds, many of whom had found common cause in fighting Fascism. "

"After graduating from Columbia Law School at 20, he became an assistant U.S. attorney and an expert in “subversive activities,” allowing him to segue into his role in the 1951 espionage trial of Julius and Ethel Rosenberg. (Cohn persuaded the star witness, Ethel Rosenberg’s brother, David Greenglass, to change his testimony; in Cohn’s autobiography, written with Sidney Zion, Cohn claimed that he had encouraged the judge, already intent on sending Julius to the electric chair, to also order Ethel’s execution, despite the fact that she was a mother with two children.)"

Who better to teach him their ways?

vanityfair.com/news/2017/06/donald-trump-roy-cohn-relationship

archive.fo/97DEk

Roy Cohn sabotaged and sandbagged McCarthy.

Alfreda Frances Bikowsky

Kikes are notorious for un-sauced claims.

Trumpniggers are notorious for leaning on the same handful of talking points and pretending they haven't already been taken apart.

Name seems Polish or Slavic, but I'm not seeing any references to her being a Jewess & Scheuer is a protestant.

Guy is consistent, and has solid record.

If you're gonna discredit him, (((you))) need to put in at least a little effort, Hymie.

Here, I made this just for (((you)))

Attached: CLAYMORE FRONT TOWARD FAZZIT.jpg (1080x1080, 360.68K)

She's a jew.
Scheuer is a Catholic.
Of propagating the official events of 9-11 and pretending Donald Trump is just along for the ride.

As per jewgle, Bikowsky is not a jewish name. What the fuck is your source?

He also makes a strident habit of calling everyone he doesn't like a "nazi".

She's a jew.

If only we could make things true by repeating it over and over. Holocaust strategy doesn't work here Moshe.

They arent even mine, but you want some?
Source: google.com/amp/s/www.haaretz.com/amp/us-news/.premium-inside-donald-trump-s-history-of-donations-in-israel-1.5469673

Forgot pic

Attached: Screenshot_2019-06-23-01-49-12(1).png (1056x1533, 198.42K)

Roy Cohn was Neocon #1. His job was to use McCarthy, a compromised drunken nobody to flush the remaining Stalinists out of the US government during the cold war that Henry Wallace, FDR's VP was pushed away from the presidency at the 1944 Democratic Party convention.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1944_Democratic_Party_vice_presidential_candidate_selection

The Democratic Party's 1944 nomination for Vice President of the United States was determined at the 1944 Democratic National Convention, on July 21, 1944. U.S. Senator Harry S. Truman from Missouri was nominated to be President Franklin D. Roosevelt's running-mate in his bid to be re-elected for a fourth term.

How the nomination went to Harry S. Truman, who did not actively seek it, is, in the words of his biographer Robert H. Ferrell, "one of the great political stories of our century".[1] The fundamental issue was that Roosevelt's health was seriously declining, and everyone who saw Roosevelt, including the leaders of the Democratic Party, realized it. If he died during his next term, the Vice President would become President, making the vice presidential nomination very important. Truman's predecessor as Vice President, the incumbent Henry A. Wallace, was unpopular with some of the leaders of the Democratic Party, who disliked his liberal politics and considered him unreliable and eccentric in general. Wallace was, however, the popular candidate, and favored by the Convention delegates. As the Convention began, Wallace had more than half the votes necessary to secure his re-nomination.[2] By contrast, the Gallup poll said that 2% of those surveyed wanted then-Senator Truman to become the Vice President.[3] To overcome this initial deficit, the leaders of the Democratic Party worked to influence the Convention delegates, such that Truman received the nomination.[4]

Basically that Dem convention of '44 was Trotskyite soft coup and Roy Cohn and McCarthy were mopping up the aftermath of that soft coup by flushing away the remaining Stalinists in American political life. They had help from the Kennedys.

looks like new offshoot of qfaggotry
invidio.us/watch?v=eptGBWOWF44

this is literally my qtard cousins take, who knows, might be right.

Philip Giraldi too.

maybe the lubavitch homos in tel aviv told kushner to knock it off because they're scared that Iran will nuke their containment zone?

Huh?

Attached: mostproever.png (514x521, 280.51K)

this, iran knows it cant win a conventional war against the usa, let alone the gulf states GCC we fund and israel arms, if they are attacked by conventional means surely they would just fire every rocket they have along with hezbollah at tel aviv, it makes no sense to bomb iran. the whole thing was just trump trying to get the regime to surrender

Here's the article newfaggot, this is old news
breakingisraelnews.com/78896/trump-family-50-year-history-donating-jewish-israeli-causes/

Attached: Fredrick-Trump-at-Flatbush-Jewish-Center-660x330.jpg (660x330, 48.81K)

I googled "rabbi Scheuer" and sure enough there was a rabbi named… Mechel (Michael) Scheuer kek

Attached: rabbimechel.jpg (645x618, 122.56K)

There you go again, repeating yourself. It's like you're not even aware that you're doing it.

So? It's not his job to correct the narrative, and he doesn't write for Zig Forumsacks. The Jews made Nazis the replacement for Satan, why not use it against them?

Interdasting.jpg

You can just keep it at that, things start to become pretty apparent once you look into who's constantly calling for war and who they're calling having it with.

Check the date Moishe, it's too old to be kosher now.

facts don't expire mordechai

So what's the consensus, Zig Forums? Is President Trump Kosher, or is he an anti-Semite? He can't be both. Will he take America to war for Israel, or will he make peace with Israel's enemy?

Whenever him and Jared watch Ivanka get gangbanged by a group of black bucks Trump just pardoned it's certainly anti semitic, pasted and redpilled, Senpai.

then/=now

I'd say he's wise to the kike, given his background. Plenty of kvetching here about marrying his daughter off to a Jew, but keep your enemies closer, they say. Think about how you'd have to play it, if you wanted to turn the tables on them. Also, Jews in his circle e.g. Stephen Miller don't seem to be on the same page as Israel-firsters.

That he hasn't gone to war with Iran is a good sign, also the token effort in Syria. Previous statements regarding Iraq/Afghanistan b/f & after the election also point to him not being in the kike's pocket. If he was, we'd have been at war over a year ago.

Then, there's the reason I started this thread (Scheuer's analysis).

So, wait and see. Not much else you can do, besides shitpost and trigger commies & faggots.

That I can do.

bump

Attached: Russian15.jpg (640x640, 56.64K)

Proof?

TICK-TOCK KIKE! YOUR TIME IS NIGH!

Can't hide from this anymore!

Attached: Schumer and Pelosi celebrating after Iran strike talk.mp4 (640x360, 525.47K)

yea baby, dancing in the streets

last.fm/music/Madonna/_/Express Yourself

jews are still jews, doesn't matter their religion.

I am gonna have to side with Mordechai on this one, Moishe

I expect better from Scheuer, this reeks of 4D chess plan trusting. A brighter future will never just happen, and to believe otherwise is to give up on the work that really is our last tangible hope.

So how is advertising this plan going to help it work? What the fuck? If any of this is true, it's completely out in the open now, so what's the point? Scheuer is an intersting fellow, but I don't trust his bonafides, being a goddamn spook and all. This all reeks of Q-tarded larping about how trump is going to do this and that to drain the swamp and hang the pedos. If past is prologue, there is no secret plan to do anything, and trump will be forced into a war after there is a false flag to sink a military vessel in the persian gulf.

This. I didn't think it was possible someone in the CIA would actually care about the US.

In all likelihood scheuer is a limited hangout feeding you disinfo you don't even know you swallowed.

I doubt it. He seems quite passionate and why would the federal government agitate against Israel?

Scheuer has been around awhile, and pretty consistent. His rants precede Trump and Zig Forums.

Think about it. Has he really done anything to increase anti-israeli sentiment? No. But what he HAS accomplished has been to reinforce the 9/11 official narrative that bin laden took down the towers. He was running the fucking bin laden operation out of langley for christ's sake. You think he's pure?

Military. I hope they take out that pelosi trash while they are at it.

None of them are pure. We need a civil war and a complete reset of the entire American system, including getting rid of the subhuman trash.

And you grocked nothing by supporting these faggots in uniform.

Christfag right here.

I would agree that this is the usual issue with cianiggers. Scheuer though has done more for the US with his "limited hangout feeding disinfo" in public than the entire agency combined. Honestly can you name another such a CIA agent that isn't a complete stain on the history of agency? I can't.

Attached: 5776b2cbdd0895f21a8b4b3.png (711x533, 55.17K)

Hey anons the Christfags are gaining confidence again. Anyone who supports Zogbots is a christfag, or kike.

Do you think the NEOCohens aren't dangerous?

It's in the works. The near-war with Iran has sped up the timetable alot.
The wargamers are gonna have to revisit it after this weekend, to reassess. The neocohens really stuck their nose in it this time.

Attached: zions nose for trouble.jpg (628x314, 39.02K)

You FEDFAGs do make it easy to filter you.

Still don't learn. Waco 2 plz asap.

d783b1
Not clear what 'filtered' means?
Lurk for two years, it will finally come to you.

user, some of us don't want an interruption on seeing what they are doing.

Attached: Gz3eeRJ.jpg (997x571, 161.29K)

Alfreda Frances Bikowsky's a Jew, eh? That's a pretty serious allegation. Care to share any evidence?

Attached: 4.PNG (506x345 1.27 MB, 155.4K)

unz.com/runz/american-pravda-the-jfk-assassination-part-ii-who-did-it/

An interesting note about the JFK assassination from The Unz Review:

The president needs our prayers.

Attached: gfgrefwbrnt.png (962x770, 644.42K)

the “most supportive pres of israel ever” pic is from a few months ago
kek

I know what it means. You don't know what being a Zogbot loving faggot means.

Scheuer is a german name which the jews adopted, having a german last name, like the vast majority of americans doesn't make them a jew, I suggest you find a jew as a grandfather or otherwise.
If a jew adopts your last name tomorrow as a nome du goy, are you a jew?

Are there any videos of him?

The president who needed our prayers got capped by jews in 1963.

The reality TV host you call a president needs a bullet.

I'm tempted to believe

If Scheuer was ourguy, he would have been discredited/sacked/suicided a long time ago.