Official proof that Israel is machinating against western countries

Here is proof, based on official documents, that Israel is scheming against the western countries.

The famous document known as the "Yinon Plan" or "A Strategy for Israel in the Nineteen Eighties" is referenced in a lot of Wikileaks documents and other political sources. The article was written in early 1982 by Oded Yinon, a former advisor to Ariel Sharon, a former senior official with the Israeli Foreign Ministry and journalist for The Jerusalem Post.

You can read the political essey here:
cosmos.ucc.ie/cs1064/jabowen/IPSC/articles/article0005345.html

The document describes TO THE LETTER what has happened in the Middle East after the year 1982. This means that the operation has been executed successfully and faithfully as described in the document.

Here are some key points of the document:

1. It is stated again and again that mixing up of the cultures/ethnical/religuous minorities in the Middle East area will destabilise and eventually collapse the countries they live in.

2. Israel wants USA to come and separate these minority groups into their own areas.

3. Israel must have control over the Middle Eastern natural resources.

Some people today might even say the Yinon Plan descibes racist apartheid politics. This might cause outrage against Israel if people head about it.

Wikileaks published the following secrect CIA document:
file.wikileaks.org/file/cia-afghanistan.pdf

The document describes reasons for why/how CIA should start a "pro womens rights" propaganda campaign in the western countries, such as France and Germany. The reason given was that they want to prolong the war in Afghanistan as long as possible. An astute reader will no doubt notice that this is just a continuation of the same Yinon Plan as described earlier.

CIA desribed that the propaganda campaign should raise agenda for women's rights. Interestingly the women's right campaign got started almost exactly 10 years ago, when related ads started popping up in the subway stations etc. about Afghan girls not getting education because they're female. Sounds like something the CIA document might have started. As everyone is aware, this campaign is now starting to rip apart the whole western civilization.

Even for a regular person, it is not hard to see the connection between these two documents: the propaganda campaign is a direct continuation of the Yinon Plan and thus machinated by Israeli foreign politics. It should now also be obvious who is driving huge amounts of refugees away from the Middle East into the EU area. As Oded Yinon was well aware, these refugees are likely to destabilise and collapse the cultures/nations where they settle. After all this was the original reason why he came up with the plan to remove those people from areas near and inside Israel.

Given all the above information, it would be a fair guess (even in court of justice) to assume that pro-refugee / multiculturalism propaganda campaigns are machinated by the same people for the exact same reasons: If people are likely to take in refugees, they can be exported from the Middle East without a problem. The downside is that the countries taking them in are likely to collapse sooner or later. As Yinon was well aware of this, it points directly to Israel making active war operations against western countries. No armies are used, but traditional (thousands of years old) tactics are used as described in Sun Tzu's Art of War. Also Yuri Bezmenov and even Sadat's Method desribe these tactis in detail.

(rest of the post will follow later, as this was too long to post in one piece)

Attached: Unknown.jpeg (176x286, 6.13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_parties_to_the_Treaty_on_the_Non-Proliferation_of_Nuclear_Weapons
globalresearch.ca/greater-israel-the-zionist-plan-for-the-middle-east/5324815
larouchepub.com/other/2001/2833mega_spy.html
youtu.be/IIG4vAeN4sc
bdsmovement.net/
boicotisrael.net/
twitter.com/bdsmovement
twitter.com/BDSBerlin
twitter.com/pal_legal
youtu.be/saOB598AzD0
youtu.be/d5zRXlAbsHo
honeypot/q2eqUW9
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

(continued)

What to do to counter these tactics? The answer: use the exact same methods as the war mongering side. I.e. grass root level counter propaganda:

1. Raise discussion (on Reddit, internet forums, in real life) about the guestionable/immoral apartheid politics of Israel against surrounding Middle Eastern regions.

2. In real life, when given even a remote chance, mention casually, in a passing, how Israel/USA/UK politics are oppressing Middle Eastern countries as media is reporting only pro war material.

3. Mention the above Wikileaks article about CIA's propaganda campaing for women's rights to prolong the war and to oppress the Arab nations.

4. Mention in passing when given a remote chance, that ever since World War I, UK/Israel/USA operations have MUCH MORE VICTIMS in the Middle East region than there were jewish victims during World War II. "Why is it OK?" and "How many more people need to die or be oppressed before people start talking about it?" and "If the people living in Middle East would have even slightly better PR, people would be outraged by what they are going through."

5. Write articles about all this. "Wikileaks articles uncover a political operation to separate ethnic groups of Middle East.", etc.

6. Make internet memes about anything related to the above.

7. Come up with other ways to tap into people's need to shine their own halo around their head. I.e. weaponized compassion, just like the opposion is doing.

The point is that you have to be "fairly soft" to raise intelligent discussion. People are scared of talking, unless they find some "mild" opposing point / accusation from the internet they can share fairly safely with their friends, without too much worry about getting politically lynched. So start slowly with mild but proper facts. Then build up from there. Otherwise you'll cause the exact opposite reaction.

You have to be persistent with these approaches. The longer the counter operations goes on, the more you start seeing the results. This will take a few years you know. Don't give up.

As an extra material, below are few short copy/pastes from the Yinon Plan you can refer to. I suggest you read the whole document, since it has tons of useful points which you can use to create counter memes etc.

(continued)

Regaining the Sinai peninsula with its present and potential resources is therefore a political priority which is obstructed by the Camp David and the peace agreements.

The economic situation in Egypt, the nature of the regime and its pan-Arab policy, will bring about a situation after April 1982 in which Israel will be forced to act directly or indirectly in order to regain control over Sinai as a strategic, economic and energy reserve for the long run.

Breaking Egypt down territorially into distinct geographical regions is the political aim of Israel in the Nineteen Eighties on its Western front.

If Egypt falls apart, countries like Libya, Sudan or even the more distant states will not continue to exist in their present form and will join the downfall and dissolution of Egypt. The vision of a Christian Coptic State in Upper Egypt alongside a number of weak states with very localized power and without a centralized government as to date, is the key to a historical development which was only set back by the peace agreement but which seems inevitable in the long run.

The dissolution of Syria and Iraq later on into ethnically or religiously unqiue areas such as in Lebanon, is Israel's primary target on the Eastern front in the long run, while the dissolution of the military power of those states serves as the primary short term target. Syria will fall apart, in accordance with its ethnic and religious structure, into several states such as in present day Lebanon, so that there will be a Shi'ite Alawi state along its coast, a Sunni state in the Aleppo area, another Sunni state in Damascus hostile to its northern neighbor, and the Druzes who will set up a state, maybe even in our Golan, and certainly in the Hauran and in northern Jordan. This state of affairs will be the guarantee for peace and security in the area in the long run (NOTE: for Israel that is), and that aim is already within our reach today.

Iraq, rich in oil on the one hand and internally torn on the other, is guaranteed as a candidate for Israel's targets. Its dissolution is even more important for us than that of Syria. Iraq is stronger than Syria. In the short run it is Iraqi power which constitutes the greatest threat to Israel. An Iraqi-Iranian war will tear Iraq apart and cause its downfall at home even before it is able to organize a struggle on a wide front against us. Every kind of inter-Arab confrontation will assist us in the short run and will shorten the way to the more important aim of breaking up Iraq into denominations as in Syria and in Lebanon.

There is no chance that Jordan will continue to exist in its present structure for a long time, and Israel's policy, both in war and in peace, ought to be directed at the liquidation of Jordan under the present regime and the transfer of power to the Palestinian majority. Changing the regime east of the river will also cause the termination of the problem of the territories densely populated with Arabs west of the Jordan.

…it is not possible to go on living in this country in the present situation without separating the two nations, the Arabs to Jordan and the Jews to the areas west of the river. Genuine coexistence and peace will reign over the land only when the Arabs understand that without Jewish rule between the Jordan and the sea they will have neither existence nor security. A nation of their own and security will be theirs only in Jordan.

In the United States a very similar situation exists, at least until now. The more or less serious commentators take their information about Israel, and much of their opinions about it, from two sources. The first is from articles in the "liberal" American press, written almost totally by Jewish admirers of Israel who, even if they are critical of some aspects of the Israeli state, practice loyally what Stalin used to call "the constructive criticism." (In fact those among them who claim also to be "Anti-Stalinist" are in reality more Stalinist than Stalin, with Israel being their god which has not yet failed). In the framework of such critical worship it must be assumed that Israel has always "good intentions" and only "makes mistakes," and therefore such a plan would not be a matter for discussion–exactly as the Biblical genocides committed by Jews are not mentioned. The other source of information, The Jerusalem Post, has similar policies. So long, therefore, as the situation exists in which Israel is really a "closed society" to the rest of the world, because the world wants to close its eyes, the publication and even the beginning of the realization of such a plan is realistic and feasible.

Fun fact:
Israel is one of the very few countries in the world which has not signed the Treaty on the Non-Proliferation of Nuclear Weapons.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_parties_to_the_Treaty_on_the_Non-Proliferation_of_Nuclear_Weapons

Where can I find the full article?

found it here btw:
globalresearch.ca/greater-israel-the-zionist-plan-for-the-middle-east/5324815

Israeli Spies: 'Mega Was Not an Agent; Mega Was the Boss'
larouchepub.com/other/2001/2833mega_spy.html

Israel still takes orders from the Rothschilds. The Rothschilds represent the Vatican. The Vatican and Roths are funding Israel's enemies and ensuring their victory in the West. It's a complicated relationship.

Interesting, I'd never heard of this.

I once heard a rumor that AQ in the Philippines was started as an Israeli operation to sniff out hostiles and it got out of control very quickly. A lot of these Israeli operations end up like that. I can't say if it's intentional or not, but we all saw ISIS apologize to Israel.

This is why the catholics are full multicult. Its a poison pill for the west.

This particular argument has weaknesses.

It cannot be denied that Israel is scheming against western countries, and this essay by Yinon is quite fascinating.

Unfortunately, that CIA document appears to be a "Devil's advocate" argument. They more or less say "this is an out of the box idea that goes against the grain, and may be worth considering" at the top of the document. It doesn't seem to be what we did in Afghanistan so much. Moreover, I don't see in the document where the goal is to prolong US involvement - it seems like the goal is to improve the amount of support we would get from our allies in Afghanistan.

The women's right campaigns began more than 10 years ago for the middle east.

It's impossible for me to argue that the two documents are connected. Thanks for showing me about the Yinon plan though, that's interesting stuff.

Shitskin thread, Israel depends on the west for survival makes no sense to destroy it But shiskins gonna shill.

It's the fucking Jews you fucking shill!
Not the Catholics
Not the British royal family
Not a secret Nazi 4th Reich
Not the reptilians
Not the Russians
it's the fucking Jews

Lurk more.

Reminds me of a professor in some core class assigning us "Three Cups of Tea" during a "Discover New York" course (I went to school in nyc) in fall 2009

Yeah they rule your intellectual elite because they are stupid and irrational, kys sandnigger.

Forgot to mention, the book is about girls in Afghanistan going to school or some bullshit

It would be good if Israel had control over the middle east resources.

Right now they use OPEC which is a price fixing cartel. Aimed at making Arabs rich at the expense of Europeans and Murricans. Ironically you cant get any more jewish than that.

Wrong. They rule our intellectual and political elite because they are criminally insane, and use all of the same control and manipulation techniques as a high functioning psychopath.

Attached: lehappy.png (499x583, 374.05K)

I know you mutilated carpet kissers cant comprehend planning or pragmatism, thats what centuries of rape racemixing and inbreeding do to a people, but at least try to use your 98% water "brain".

You are the enemy and a bigger threat than shitty Israel, tick tock.

(((>>13426672)))
(((SHILL))) DETECTED

0/10. No, it's jews.

gulf arabs and israelis are the winners in all of this europe and usa big losers, they even share weaponry and commandos amongst themselves and of course the spoils of their ops

Whether all Jewish people are aware of it or not (and trust me, many are not), as a collective, they behave exactly like high-functioning sociopaths…Well guess what, bitches?! The only thing I've been partially successful in doing to combat the Jew (so far) has been convincing a couple lefty jewesses to date niggers.
One of them in now "happily" married to one lel. She had a black eye last month which she claims she got by walking into the door. Hmm…I do know her pinko-commie, turbo-kike family is deeply ashamed. Makes me feel a little better at night…
Hear that, JIDF habara filth? Niggers are plowing 4 of your precious yeldas now thanks to me. What goes around, comes around.

Kevin MacDonald hit the nail square.

Attached: 0195441e.jpg (1536x1920, 341.03K)

wow, I can't bring myself to congratulate you for this but I'm not going to condemn it

Attached: DHy-3tLV0AAEl5V.jpg (950x1600, 270.49K)

Might cause even more outrage if anons ignore the white countries doing it as obviously as the op.

I'll take it.

Attached: 1549930760074.png (640x360, 182.64K)

Out-jewing the Jew. 10/10 user.

Don't you think that's ironic, considering the revolution?

George Washington is calling himself and other revolutionaries "ambitious, corrupt and deluded, jealous, ill willed and betrayers"

Goes hand in hand with jewry. makes more and more sense.

Uploaded the wrong pic. Point(s) taken.
sage

youtu.be/IIG4vAeN4sc
Check out Bollyn's analysis of 9/11. I'm 99.9% sure he mentions the Yinon Plan in this lecture.

Attached: DDxD5[1].gif (500x375, 827.62K)

What a coinkidink, Those Children of Rot are also fucking JEWS.

Attached: my nigga.gif (500x213, 2.65M)

10/10 some one buy this user a drink!

Bump for exposing the satanic jew.

Screencapped

Attached: 1561352680107.png (1569x2156, 731.82K)

This is a pretty good red pill on 9/11:

bitchute.com/video/iSg09Z5qOHQ

Fucking legend

Attached: b4a2cafc7641881133d839d93ed86f7c65585a83dec66ad929b16ed14cb3d240.jpeg (1912x1297, 1.22M)

the memes continue bleeding into reality

Attached: Jewish problems jamal.jpg (1024x704, 188.73K)

1488/10, user.
You are great soldier and good at subverting the subverters.

Attached: 1430522043437.png (600x450, 487.89K)

No, he’s talking about foreign affairs you dumbass.

The inability to see such obvious retaliatory actions that follow the jewish multicultural agenda clearly disprooves the "jews are smart" meme.

I am doing my part by promoting communism…in Israel.

Attached: 5bd32602931bb_5bd0821c6c60a_1471454124000_img_671525.jpg (220x309 186.49 KB, 28.63K)

All semites are subhumans.
Go back to your desert shithole and blow yourself for yahweh/jesus/mohamed/, you inbreed neanderkike.
You will never be White.

Attached: kikes and mudslimes are the same.jpg (909x923 1.75 MB, 554.58K)

How could this possible be irony? He's saying that America shouldn't be passionately attached to another. Here's the full quote:

Attached: Yinon.jpg (678x8200 3.39 MB, 2.95M)

Let's see how long this thread stays up

I'm not sure if it's been posted but here's a interview with Oded Yinan himself. I've watched 20 to 30 mins of it. What he predicted for America's future stayed w me.

Dig!

Based, shit everyone but the newfags already fucking know. I'm only not saging this shit because 99% of the remaining userbase that isn't feds and bots are total newfags themselves and could use the info.

While you retards are posting Nazi Frogs and Pedo Bear, here is the answer.

Stop Racist Nazi Apartheid Israel

bdsmovement.net/
boicotisrael.net/ (ES)
twitter.com/bdsmovement
twitter.com/BDSBerlin
twitter.com/pal_legal

#BDS
#IsraeliApartheidWeek
#StopArmingColonialism
#StopArmingIsrael

Considering the slides the mods are endorsing, have a fucking bump.

Attached: Speed Bumps.jpg (1024x646, 156.7K)

They are.
I don't and no.

Attached: 94dbd9aeae913673bbc8c4c20d9a9cc8.jpg (236x606, 34.19K)

So this is your new thing, huh?
No more "KILL ALL WHITE NATIONALISTS"? Did that just not get the traction you were hoping for?

Well, surely, accusing Israel of being Nazis – thereby shooting yourself in the foot ala further solidifying the central pillar of inhibition of explicit White advocacy – will catch on!
Surely the goyim will not be clever enough to see what you're about this time!

Fucking idiots.

Attached: 1421965449659.jpg (500x500, 72.89K)

Kill yourself.

You glow oh so brightly.

If you haven't already, check this out:
youtu.be/saOB598AzD0

The full interview:
youtu.be/d5zRXlAbsHo

Religious Jew's bring out their collective consciousness into reality as a vengeful and all encompassing God that gives them permission to be their disgusting selves. Atheist Jew's deny the collective's God image (ask them, they hate orthodox Judaism) in doing so with no self image and no collective image they default to their disgusting selves but with no collective parameters.

Tldr you don't need this shit in your life, insist on a standard collective framework in your country. Harsh punishment or exile for those who don't comply.

honeypot/q2eqUW9

Well done user! I've only gotten two to switch to pure burning coal. I now have a new goal for 2020!
>No really Irma, he only gets so mad because he loves you so much.
The hardest part is keeping a straight face.

USS Liberty and dancing kikes. That's all that was required, and their own words.

What is this redpilling normies you speak of and what makes you think it is effective?

Attached: will.gif (287x240, 1.59M)

Well the exact same method is being used by the other side. And very effectively I might say. Has been proven to work for thousands of years and still works today as well as ever. Internet makes this work much more easy than it was before. You just need to keep doing that work for awhile with small group of people. Then it catches on and starts living its own life.

The point is that when normies get the courage and means to open their mouth without too much worry about getting lynched, the word starts spreading…

Die in a fire you gross shills.

Attached: 04-dutch-girl.jpg (600x400, 71.42K)

I still say the Lavon Affair was worse. These kike SOBs lied to us and called anyone who even brought it up antisemitic conspiracy theorists for decades and then one day the kikes, did they disavow and apologize for it? NO. They went and gave the son of a bitch terrorists responsible MEDALS. They're no allies, they're jews and they're evil.

You magnificent hero.

Go forth and do great things user. I’m fortunate enough to never spend time with jewesses, but that’s an excellent attack vector. Use pic related to inspire (((their))) progressiveness.

Attached: 7E7BC6E5-DF42-48F4-AD6A-CBF59BEA1728.jpeg (400x240, 26.33K)

Attached: a96f05bca4c45c91ead70313f8a0de06.jpg (1920x1080, 277.74K)

when glownigger GUID posters accidentally bump anti-israel posts and do the work for us.

all while pixeltracking themselves for PRISM and get extra datamining operations on themselves. Lol is this real life