French youth will forever be brainwashed by EU kikery

French youth will forever be brainwashed by EU kikery.
We are finally at the point of no return. The Jews have now secured victory over the white race and there is nothing we can do to fight back anymore. Literally everyone on the internet is celebrating.
Good bye, white race. Forever…

Attached: D9s957bXUAANcvh.jpg (1080x792, 99.75K)

France hasn't been White since the 1930s.

You will never be white, shlomo
Remember the time your rabbi abused you?
Well there is a way to end your eternal pain.

:(

This thread brought to you by Special Agent Rod, whose marriage is falling apart while he fail trolls a Mongolian basket-weaving forum.

Whites are the jew's biggest golem lmao and nazi kikes like you have accomplished nothing other than being degenerate pawns of fedniggers. Just die off already so the nonwhites can start being merciless again with kikes.

They havent been white since Charlemagne moved to germany and said: Fuck you filthy Franks.

Fuck off, kike.

actually they are pimping niggers and spics now more than ever. talk about being a useful idiot. the communism you seek will be your payback. enjoy it goblin

Yucks, guess I have nothing else to do other than shoot up a synagogue now.

Rock on, EU. I wish I hadn’t supported Brexit; I got hoodwinked by a lie during that campaign.

Kill yourself for 2 years, reddit

An epic story from Ujouj and Lugar-Uller's adventure.
How to get Ujouj and his efforts in the Army of Vin-Peqmians? He went to Papapa and decided to go back to the west, it was done. He planed to join Kozki and get the selling price scattered over his head. The skirt of the South Dakshun Yuj and the Isomon traveled with an effort to keep the dynamics of growth.

Shades of Lightning Around Humummaybal Houmandusapesi
In the brush called "Humummaybal Houmandusapesi", the priest Salimas Yuj was treated to Hanuman, stolen rings.

To make him suspect that the city was expecting him, there was no attempt by the city to look at him. He seemed to be a barbarian. Who defined the definition is not the most important. Nazatori (Salimas Yuj) was not familiar with Ujouj. He thought he knew the guard of the horse thieves. As I saw, stealing was no longer a few years ago, mostly.

You can make a trip to Atlantis.
Atlit and Pan were spinning. The Northern Sea nation could fight the Uaz. Fund "Atlit", declared the order of the Royal Kings of Keisanziata Aul'Maya. The plan was for the sea to stop Atatin Apapuan from the north side and attack the Uazics. His plan was to keep in touch with the Epikurans and Uaz. This is not a plan that had a separate peace with "all". The army of North Carolina surrounded Atlit and his men. The next day, the Prince of Jerusalem and the Apoitsites were captured by another army of Siania. A young desert nomad named Ujouj and his companion Kuxian Taeta, fled south because there was no other way. Ujouj said the world was now halfway around the world and they believed they could live. They turned to the desert of the Oasis Pinani, he lost the desert trackers. Two men conspired to escape the desert.

They were taken to Ujouj in the desert town of Hatusa. After being sentenced to death, he was known as Corsai Pitanas, one of the two kings to be released. Ujouj was eventually wiped out by the king and brought with it everything that conflicted with internal politics (and the revelation of one of his gods, Uuzalpwa, in his hometown of Takkik Hassounan).

Ujouj, Kuxian Taeta, and Uuzali Puwa (a pleasure slave of Kuxian Taeta whom he had purchased in Takkik Hassounan) did not escape with their lives. Ujouj's head was west to the south of Hatusa. An old woman was seen drinking there and the finder was scratched by an unnamed sand symbol on the river.
Atlantis is known for her seeing signs of cave walls, while Esso saw the sacred pattern of mediators, the Urwatans who work around the world. Atlantis fell from war, fighting the revival of the military leader and his the fierce tribe, whose reputation as a barking orderer was known.

As a military leader, learning about Ujouj's life is difficult. His sudden death was a virtue.

The Free Brothers of Iluzala'Puz:

Losing their red coats, they had to wear them and didn't dress up and talk to Lugar-Uller in the woods. Lugar-Uller fulfilled his promise to return General Atlit to the border and send him home. I didn't think I wanted to go back to Lugar-Uller, they went all the way to the sea.
I'm 30 years old. He devoted his life to his own life, and Kaijing commanded a pirate ship. Lugar-Uller soon witnessed this great and terrible pirate entrepreneur named Kaijing-Gal. He cursed the shipwreck and at that time became one of the legendary greatest pirates, known for his bravery. Later, some pioneer pirates drew to the Sea of Ilul and tried to attend a meeting in the city of Iluzala'Puz on the Thebikovminia Islands.

Lugar-Uller fled into the trap, but had to flee to the flat bottom of Brasmin.

He chose Lugar-Uller to be mocked. Lugar-Uller joined the "Free Man Brothers" as a crew member. On a journey into the air, I found the island's unknown barrenness. Lugar-Uller conspired to kill her in the country…

TO BE CONTINUED

Attached: Alwaciv06.png (450x600, 126.32K)

Asking a person to meekly allow his race to die is a rather stupid plan.

Huh…
Crazy as this post is, I noticed a few fascinating things about this poster's story;
I'm fascinated by ancient Hittite and Proto-Indo European languages and a lot of this user's seemingly random names appear to be Hittite in origin. Indeed, the city of Hatusa was a real city.
Yet apart from this one city, most of these names appear to be completely made up.

Attached: 1449078913451.gif (384x216, 280.16K)

this! soo true, this pisses off the pol/acks

Attached: 1560732823579.gif (328x250, 586.62K)

France is still Whiter than the US.

Attached: c4299f2e5113769c2fb6d9d66c4eb1c7ca12bcba657bda9858d0f808131717db.png (838x696, 199.13K)

85% of the population is still white, supposedly.

That's a figure from 2004 so that's probably dropped significantly. Pulling a figure out of my ass: 70 to 75% maybe?

eu redpills pls

Attached: eu mogherini.PNG (881x528 579.53 KB, 423.77K)

why are thread OPs like this so negative? what actual white nationalist types like this?

maybe it's obvious to some of you, but can someone confirm these type of threads are made to be unproductive or enraging by the enemy?