Two people are injured in mosque shooting in France before gunman is found dead

>(((shooter))) shoots up mosque. Gets away and then found dead.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7189029/Two-people-injured-shooting-outside-mosque-France.html

Attached: Untitledfalse.png (731x550, 58.21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twincities.com/2017/10/18/security-video-shows-minnesota-mosque-bombing/
mprnews.org/story/2019/06/18/accused-hari-bombing-mosque-attempted-escape
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

All you need to know that it's not a security force, but a control and containment group for government stooges' benefit.

What are Muslims doing in Brest?

shoots up mosque - did he go to imaim or kill?
Either way, he shits himself runs away in terror, only to be found dead (((six miles down the road))).

Did you know depression is rising in the Middle East? They’re becoming more peaceful. Eventually people will be so depressed they won’t (((ivermectin))) need to be depressed anymore (((fear))) because in sorrow they will be (((fnord))) peaceful to each other.

Amature. Only Trained Soldiers and Real Hit man groups with High Connections can pull these things off. Don't do it if you can't do it. You will just die or go to Prison. It's part of the acceleration movement but what a fail. Train train train. Train and be Prepared. Travel, have kids, Get buff, and Train. Don't hit the Target if you're not ready.

Attached: a4dfa71b35261577_seal_3.jpg (540x534 130.73 KB, 66.64K)

Patsy redflag all over that title

Well at least they are moving up the food chain finally. Start disrupting the ones giving the orders rather than just stepping on the soldiers.

Everyone one of them that try this sort of thing fail one way or another. No one was as good as Tarrant.

Attached: uYP2rM4.jpg (599x717, 45.47K)

Attached: tfw.jpg (531x471, 129.75K)

Attached: absolutely moderate.jpg (719x720, 55.52K)

>French (((alt-right))) gunmen
This happened before with fake arrests

Anway if it's not a false flag attack, it's still a nigger job

Could be Mud-On-Mud violence for all we know.

Attached: Check It.jpg (292x333, 25.68K)

They wouldn't say this if the perp was White.

Checked trips

IT sounds like the guy dusted himself after the shooting probably.

I'm not so sure. The Euro jews have been getting mighty twitchy lately and have been attempting to deescalate where they can on these race things because they see oven doors opening. That isn't to say they aren't still trying to fuck europeans over, it's just they are trying to steer in in a manner they can control.
It's a powderkeg. The race wars are coming.

Probably the answer to today's Tunis suicide bombings.

Forgot to add. If/when it is a white guy. They need to be damn sure of the motive etc. and how they handle it to keep everyone from going off in an epic chimpout. If it's mud on mud, they'll just quietly let it slide under the rug.

Some shitskin going after an imam that got his cousin killed or something?

Yeah they ar getting scared that they will be going into the ovens and the rope coming out for real this time.

Attached: E92D51E1-185D-4E0E-88E7-20FF62A92569.jpeg (520x390, 73.23K)

We finally have the tech that CAN process all the fucking bodies. kek

>>>/dempart/99445
Apparently a letter the shooter left. I'll try to translate it

Tarrant actually trained and prepares. These other guys are all knee jerk sperglords.

This, dont throw your fucking life away on some nonsense that will be forgotten in days if not hours. Fuxking train and prepare, get a real job and have white children. Train and prepare them because it may or may not come in your lifetime

Can someone help
This guy didn't fucking learn to write I see

Exactly, white lives (especially those willing to take up arms) are precious. Don't blow it on some half-baked plan you dreamt up the night before. Tarrant prepared and trained for a full 2 years before executing his operation, and managed to do far, far better than anyone else as a result. Preparation is mandatory.

this
this is some XXX HAWT muslim on muslim action XXX

So, it seems the lad was "forced" to do it. The letter says that one night after work, DGSE-niggers (cianigger equivalent) showed up and threatened him to kill him and his family if he didn't kill the sandnigger. The letter said he had to slit the sandnigger's throat and stick a French flag in his anus…
kek

If legit, it stinks "Gladio" work.

I disavow.

Attached: Bang.gif (400x300, 456.68K)

Exactly. What makes European action so powerful is the multiplying effect of focused, deliberate effort. Acting with purpose to the highest degree of efficiency results in disproportionate results. In our situation we need all of the force multplier we can get.

Yep exactly.

Maybe he was a schizo, or maybe the letter is entirely fake. I can't understand why they would do this.

all this shit is making me feel like some hotline miami shit is goin down

Tarrant, the guy who shot a bunch of dummies that were piled in the corner of a room? There was no blood spray, no wall fragments shattering from the bullet impacts, there was no visible shells either.

A completely sloppy job, false flag, Mossad.

No one died during those fake fucking mosque shootings.

Jesus christ there are people who still believe the Tarrant thing was real and not a blatantly obvious false flag?

holy shit are you retarded? People don't just go and lie down in the corner of a room if there is a shooting. Those were plastic dummies, not real people, which is why there was no blood spray.

All so fucking fake.

How is it possible that people are still retarded enough to not know that Tarrant was a false flag, and a really sloppy false flag at that?

If that's what you want to believe then by all means do.

Isis kills random White Frenchman, shoots two muzies in arm lightly, ff mosque shooting. Now Isis/Globalists will shoot a lot of French in "revenge"

Please don't blame jews for this.

Combat veteran user here. He is right was fake. Bodies move when struck by bullets and a lot of blood.

Fake.
Every single white shooter is a Mossad false flag. Did you actually believe that a white person would take action on their own? Lol.

The single most glowing post of this entire month

Yeah, I am FBI. Your autistic graphs won't change the world. Never forget that you ugly, fat faggot.

What else is in my file, ma'am?

Yeah, and all the hospital workers where the wounded were treated, all the people who handled the bodies, the families, the people with connections to the dead, they were all Mossad too.

And don't forget when he shoots the girl lying on the pavement with fake bullets and runs her over with his fake car. Haha, I bet I didn't even hurt.

Attached: I'm the god of hellfire.webm (862x480, 3.75M)

I think the nail in the mossad false flag coffin was the inorganic entrapment shilling and attempt at false consensus to try and start a religious war to take the blame off the jew.

You are unemployed and still live at home. You are overweight by about 35 pounds. You are so amotivated that you are registered as "low threat"

Zionists aren't your frens.

Fuck, I'm unemployed? Why do I keep receiving paychecks? Can you fix that, ma'am? Don't I technically pay your salary?

ever heard of crisis actors?

If it's fake then why does part of her head fly across the road? and see can see blood?

And when in the mosque when he is shooting the guys on the left one of the guys hat or whatever you call them things flies off aswell?

Well we know it was probably personal and not one of our guys because if it was our guys they'd never shut up about it

Attached: F051GQFFSIJM3TD.LARGE[1].jpg (720x404, 72.1K)

Watch the clip with your glasses on, Radar.

Attached: 5087a91c2915045e670d0822b6fa058a.jpg (540x720, 56.35K)

I dunno dude, my experience was they are all a bit different. Some dead bodies twitch and act weird, some are totally dormant. Some wounded people scream like hell and thrash around, some freeze and go near catatonic like a corpse themselves out of fear and shock. Those people were mostly wearing traditional sand nigger robes, and mostly dark colors which would heavily camouflage the blood which would not be obvious soaking into dark robes for the brief moments we see them. Likewise when they were all piled on each other that would blunt a lot of the kinetic force that could cause them to jerk or spasm if they weren't all weighing each other down and essentially "bracing" each other with the pressure of their weight. You can also find plenty of videos online of all kinds of fags getting shot with very little visible blood, not every shot results in dramatic, arterial bleeding. I have a feeling "combat veteran user" means your convoy took contact from a far ambush or something and you probably have a small sample perspective.

if it's Gladio ( = CIA/Mossad ) it's to cause insult to the french flag/nationalism + unease in moderate and conservatives + outrage and increased defense in mudslimes + a highly profitable censorship and surveillance hardening on anything far-right for the benefit of the elites

if the guy was given a gun, it was made to fail
at close range, he only managed to hit their legs and cause minor woungs
it looks like it was a gun with a bent canon and underpowered cartridges

This.

Remember the Minnesota Mosque that was "firebombed" by a "racist white man in a truck with a Confederate flag" that made news a few years ago? Yeah:

twincities.com/2017/10/18/security-video-shows-minnesota-mosque-bombing/

Look at those white men.

This is the guy they blamed for it by the way:

mprnews.org/story/2019/06/18/accused-hari-bombing-mosque-attempted-escape

Beard tells the story.

france is now run by the mafia

Actually (in regards to previous post) I am wrong about that and it looks like they were responsible so discard.