OPERATION PIZZA PORTAL

OPERATION PIZZA PORTAL
little Cesar has recently came up with the amazing idea of placing "pizza portals" in their restaurants
these portals are somewhat like amazon lockers
except one golden difference
they have screens that display the names of the people picking up pizzas.
it would be a terrible thing if some of those names where "its ok to be white",
109 countries
or "Hitler did nothing wrong".

just a thought,

Attached: Little-Caesars-Pizza-Portal-01.jpg (1200x800, 114.06K)

Fuck off with these gay "operations"

I'm told this is a real thing in the Midwest.

If you give them a fake name like (it's ok to be white), (White Pride), (Aryan Nation) or (hitler did nothing wrong) You would be the VMP. You would probably get banned from using their service online tho if you succeed.

LOOK GOYS, DOX YOURSELF BY ORDERING A PIZZA AND PUTTING A WACKY POLITICALLY INCORRECT NAME WE CAN TRACE TO YOU ON IT
Fucking kill yourself.

What's really dumb is you had to mix (It's ok to be white) with ( Hitler did nothing wrong). I'm pretty sure the whites will get flack on that one. Think about it. (It's ok to be white) with ( Hitler did nothing wrong) right next to each other. That's some wonky stuff.

I would just put WHITE PRIDE.

ARYAN NATION

I order Little Caesar's online regularly and this is a horrible idea. You have to dox yourself and pay for your pizza before it shows up. Also, you show up, type in an emailed code, and a machine gives you your pizza.

if shills think its a bad idea then it is a good idea

OP is a fucking idiot. Please delete this thread to save yourself the embarrassment.

Hello fellow Whites.

This is a great idea. Write "It's okay to be White and do Jews scream in the oven, Heil Hitler!"

Or maybe we could do something that actually mattered, you fucking kike.

inb4

I'm intrigued. Can this be done anonymously? Do people even spend enough time in pizza restaurants to see the name?

I wonder if OP knows that their post is a literal advertisement for purchasing poverty-tier pizza from a kike-owned multinational corporation.

Only the most degraded human trash eats Little Caesar's. I wouldn't feed it to a good dog.

Wouldn't that require buying Little Caesars pizza? You can't eat it, its garbage, so you'd just be throwing your money away over some childish prank. You fucking tard.

Attached: retardo.png (1024x840, 524.75K)

You know why you got trips? Because you're the same kike who got first post in the original IOKTBW thread. Doesn't it annoy you when the universe itself outs you as a Jew?

Attached: J-E-W.jpg (570x315, 87.85K)

because reddit got rid of t_d, redditfugees come here,shit up the board with QUALITY THREADS like this one

sage

I use the pizza portal and I don't see how you would be able to do this and if you could, it wouldn't be seen by anyone besides the 2-3 people working in the store for the 15 minutes they'd have the order

No you have to give your name, email, credit card # to buy their pizza. It's actually a really nice thing and I liked it after the 2nd time I used it, it can actually save me time and I'll get a perfect pizza ready exactly when I want it, I just have to go into the store and get it, I don't have to talk to anyone or swipe my card and wait for the pizza to be done.

Wait, isn't that the number of countries kikes have been ejected from?

Attached: nogthinker.jpeg (852x480, 15.63K)

Ummm
it takes all of 10 seconds to change the name on a credit card, user. where the fuck you been?

Attached: m6nNSz2UJ5Z1WX_XRB9IURA.jpg (225x225, 9.82K)

nigger that's fraud and i'm not a nigger

The time for juvenile bullshit is over. They are censoring the web and Trump is going to start a jew war before 2020. The time for action is now.

Attached: fe63b5abc5f1018d5a574a1845cfce615f3fab9e4bf2f0512fbe4b99b79ce038.jpg (2117x1191, 1.11M)

kek, people really should at least understand the craftwork involved in cc fraud as a defense against it.
not that credit isn't a fraud in and of itself.

(((lollerskatez)))

>(((he))) eats Little Caesars "pizza"
Sigh.

Domion's already did this with their pizza tracker and someone already decided to do this.

Attached: anne_frank.jpg (709x501, 26.22K)

This guy gets it. This calls for immediate discussion

That's excellent. I think things that are a bit more subtle or vague would work. 109 Countries is a really good option because it will make people curious if it pops up all the time. They don't save your details for long, but they can look back with their order history. Bare in mind hot and read is pick up, and they don't require too much information. I can pick up a hot and ready with a bogus name and it's fine.

Attached: 1496370953851.jpg (573x609, 51.42K)

solid idea. Anything that names the jew is appreciated!

butthurt kike!

or use
The Goyim Know

Motherfucker have you ever heard of Chicago? This no chain store in the city. Pequads. It is the only true pizza.

I give America five years, five years if we act now. As far as empires go this is the big one, so we gotta act now.

hi im "its ok to be white"

please dont spit in my pizza

well when you pick up the pizza the name goes away anyway
so the idea is that you leave the pizza
that way the mini red pill stays on the screen all day

This is your plan:

Faggot confirmed.

We got a live one here.

can you put a price on red pills and lullz?

No.

and this.

Attached: spyingfacialrecognitionpizzaplace.png (619x869, 561.5K)

who says you have to dox urself - opsec amateur!

user, please explain how and why this furthers white interests.
If you can't, please fuck off with this gay operation. Why can't people stop trying to be the next "IOTBW" or okay sign, and actually do things to help the movement?

Pizzagate is Real. Leverage consumer experience against agri-business fast food pizza companies. Get Pizzagate on corporate pizza business radar. Force them to fund or demand investigations into Pizzagate. A different strategy from Starbucks gibs for niggers, but similar social proof strategy vectors.

Attached: e484f19be5cfc36f0e1b3d0f3671da4842439b0a45cd9ea8c54eab0403651d22.gif (400x400, 16K)

You are correct. There is no phase two. (((They))) are clinically obsessed with the success of a one time or seasonal activity, in one form. It is like they depend on dissimulation and irrationality. My sperg suggestion above is prolly mistakes.

WE'LL STOP THE JEWS BY BUYING PIZZA WITH OUR NAMES AND ADDRESSES ATTACHED TO "HATE SPEECH" MEMES

None of us should be eating pizza or any other form of fast food to begin with.
If anything we should be encouraging non-whites to eat more fast-food and dissuade our own from doing so.

its a retarded idea . dont confuse "shills" with high iq functioning adults

old but gold

Attached: fakeanne.png (609x862, 307.23K)

Thanks for the lulz
but I'm still saging this shit thread