SERIOUSLY SUSPICIOUS FUCKERY GOING ON IN HALFCHAN TULSI THREADS

SERIOUSLY SUSPICIOUS FUCKERY GOING ON IN HALFCHAN TULSI THREADS

Look, I know people have joked around about paid shills on the chans, but just examine what's going on for yourself.

Because of the democratic debates, Zig Forums is extremely slow to post, this is normal at high traffic times, but in the tulsi threads there are many many multiple double and even triple posts that are all only slightly different.

As if

A) The slowness of the site is messing with a bot script

B) Somebody is trying to make it look like a bot script that is propping up Tulsi is malfunctioning

Attached: scren.png (669x366, 39.45K)

fuck off newfag

It's Trumpniggers flaseflagging.

What is this 4chan thing, is it a website?

Go away already.

Attached: Have you reported the crime to your satisfaction.jpg (494x666, 43.67K)

paid shills have been a solid fact since 2016

Ugly old hag what fucking shit taste do you need to like that used up hole.

Its Nick Fuentes fanbase. They're obsessed with her

stupid cuckchanner
every single interest group you can fucking imagine is shilling you at all times. additionally the website is full of children who are trying to fuck with one another

personally? i just like when she rattles on about the cianigger playground that is the mideast, and id be very happy to see her continue doing that shit as much as possible on live mainstream television

sage for cuckchan

The media is attempting to paint Tulsi as propped up by Russian bots and the infamous hacker known as cuckchan. You didn't see this counter-shilling when all the YangGang shit was going on. They're using it as 'evidence' to stir up controversy and force her to drop out.

I don't give a shit who the left choose to run, but the anti-war poojeet has obviously rustled some jimmies. I could be wrong. Don't care enough to argue about it, in any event.

4nigger retardation?

now this doesnt sound nearly as fucking stupid as OPs idea. i agree

this
theyll try to get her to drop out or lockheed will fukng kill her or some shit
r8 theory

Kikes know that Tulsi will be hard to control and won't be a free pass like ZOGnald. The only war she'd ever consider, although unlikely is one with Saudi Arabia which is right at the kikes doorstep

There's a reason why Ron Paul endorsed her

Worse case scenario, I'll write her in to spite the kikes. The voting station is on my way to work so I'll sacrifice 10 minutes of my life out of spite

There is a potential problem with it if her stance does resonate with people. Media doing organized campaigns against the candidate that people genuinely support is exactly the sort of thing that hemorrhages viewers and trust for them.

Its still hard to tell how many 2016 Sanders supports got redpilled by how the media & DNC dealt with him, but the answer is most certainly a non-zero number of them.

I see in Tulsi the opportunity that the same thing might end up happening. However, I wouldn't doubt that there are maybe some other elements that see the same thing and want to prop her up for precisely that reason.

ya know i havent been on here in fucking months, but its good to see some people still here that have an actual head on their shoulders

theres something they really dont like about her
wouldnt it be a shame if her repeating that "were fighting regime change wars in the middle east and have been for decades" found its way into the normalfag lexicon over the next few years?

idk, people keep looking for meme-able candidates and while i find some of the yang maymays hilarious, i think that having a racially mixed woman much harder to silence for muh racism/sexism etc in serious contending for the democratic primaries repeating the shit shes been saying in her extremely brief tv bits shes been landing to be a far more interesting meme

i think deep down most normalfags and millenials have a distaste for mideast jibberish. most are just woefully un-informed about it, but still know from some buddy that got PTSDd in iraq or afghanistan and that whats happening over there is bad and needs to stop.

and i think Zig Forums should pursue this vein of thought tbh. the millenials basically had their own quiet version of vietnam. if it werent for all the media instilled apathy, i would think that this generation would have an anti-war sentiment rivaling that of the hippy generation.

it is because she has credibility, especially when she traveled to syria to meet with assad sometime before ZOGnald started getting involved

i dont care if its shilling on Zig Forums, ill still vote for her either in the general election or as a write-in.

they may be shills, but they are shilling a message that this country has needed to hear for such a long time now.

right now, ZOGnald tards are basically

i should add that the shills are also pushing a message that kikes absolutely hate hearing

was nobody surprised that yesterday, all the questions (((MSNBC))) threw at gabbard were hit jobs meant to make her look bad (even though it failed)

im registering democrat to do just that if im being honest

>was nobody surprised that yesterday, all the questions (((MSNBC))) threw at gabbard were hit jobs meant to make her look bad (even though it failed)
yea shes not even a bad politician when it comes to dodging questions. then factor in the stronk woman of color aspect. idk theres potential here imo.

if she gains traction you are absolutely right that it will disenfranchise many people on all sides and especially on the left with the MSM narrative as well as their general antics and i cant think of anything worth pursuing other than that in terms of this election cycle

After trump it should be clear to everyone that there is no such thing as a politician with credibility. She has no credibility, she will not vote against womens suffrage and she will do nothing to deport nonwhites. Mommy is a useless piece of shit just like the rest of them.
You honestly believe she will keep her word if she gets into the office? Give me a fucking break. Lurk 20 years before posting ever again faggot.

the_donald got shut down or something so there are probably massive waves of reddit moving to 4pol.

Does she? I don't trust anyone who served in the US military. For patriotards who like being told what they want to hear, maybe veterans have gravitas. To me they're all parasitic niggers who put on a real good act like they're victims instead of riding shotgun.

Trump talked a good game when he was a candidate. Obama had some things to say on foreign policy. Remember "compassionate conservatism"? The system isn't capable of producing what is required and we're at the point where the people who are loyal to it, who want to participate in it, want to reform it, need to be treated as the enemies they actually are, even if they say some things that sound good.

I honestly belive this

yeah, ill just register to vote for gabbard in the primaries and go back to NPA the next day

she already has Ron Paul on her side. seeing a Gabbard/Paul ticket, while unlikely, would have me creaming out generations

ZOGnalds own base is starting to see through him, little by little, so with enough push she'll make it

no shit retard, you thought she was a guy?

just because you got cucked hard by ZOGnald doesnt mean everyone is out to be a shabbos goy

even though she was fooled into fighting for our freedumbs in iraq, it looked like she realized that it was all bullshit and started going after warhawks after she returned

the only thing that frightens a kike more than some who opposes a zionist war is someone who fought a zionist war and realized how much horseshit it is

I'm uninterested in reformers. If you like her, knock yourself out.

so what then, accelerationists?

obviously youre not with the status quo, so what do you side with?

christ you fucking accelerationist retards are something else

do you honestly see no value in having a candidate for the DNC dropping truth bombs about israeli influenced US military ops on live television? are you that fucking dense?

it doesnt matter if she wins/loses or if anyone else does either. what matters is that more people become disenfranchised with MSM. she presents an opportunity to tap into that latent anti-war sentiment that lies dormant in most millenials, especially so with those on the left.

would be something wouldnt it?

all in how you define "reform." the one who brings it all down will likely run for – and win – office on a platform pledging to reform it.

WE DON'T CARE ABOUT 4UM. WE DON'T CARE ABOUT JEW PUPPETS.

the only thing that frightens a kike more than some who opposes a zionist war is someone who fought a zionist war and realized how much horseshit it is

Imagine being a retard who keep believing politician. Some jews don't care about israel as long as they live in the west. There are commie jews who hate israel and there are zionist jews who love israel. Both subverts and yet you keep falling for them.

Go back to reddit, faggot

For fuck's sake.

i see youre still missing the point
it doesnt matter even if she wins and goes full drumpf then walks back on all of it and then some. what matters is that shes given an opportunity to repeat her statements on US policy in the middle east enough times to where it becomes embedded in the normalfags thoughts. plus getting people to notice that shes being unfairly maligned will only increase peoples support for her a la ron paul further jamming up this clusterfuck of a DNC

but you dont care because youre just some hopeless retard who doesnt give a fuck what happens and will eventually go 86 himself in a blaze of """""glory""""" like your hero BT, giving them further cassus beli to censor and tear down any last remaining outlet for free speech
do us all a favor and remember to livestream it faggot

besides, why the fuck would a nihilist like yourself even care what user does with his vote?

Fuck off bitch. How many libs were absolutely triggered epic style in 2016? Exactly. Now get the fuck down and kiss the Don's feet.

REMINDER GABBARD IS CFR=
vote for her, new 9/11 happens
even the homos at halfchan ought to get on board with that

Attached: 1441483950475.png (655x586, 268.65K)

And since thats the only choice, who you should choose? I know, shooting jews, but since youre not going to do it till elections, you might as well go and vote on a lesser evil.

I remember you faggots shilled ilhan omar because she 'muh anti zionist' then look at how she backtracked her anti zionists statements.

Next level of votecuck

No one cares about your vote, faggot.
Your shilling tactic for tulsi will not work here

I don't care what anybody says. I've heard Tulsi talk plenty and while I don't see eye to eye on some issues with her, what she's saying about the middle east and the implications towards unwanted foreign influence in government, I pretty much agree with her.

It's pathetic that they're trying to paint her in a certain light on the mainstream media, and then on the internet the shills are pushing either the same message verbatim, or a complete opposite. They've gotten lazy, thinking that the same tricks will work that have been in use for over a decade on the internet. 2012 was already astroturfed to death even though the GOP option was sex pest Mitt

I'm too blackpilled at this point to give a fuck about voting anymore because it doesn't do shit. Its ZOG ZOG ZOG
fuckit.iso

Good centrist goy

Good. The pro-war kikes see Gabbard as an existential threat. Even if she isn't 100% of what we need, she's the only one who has gotten this far on that platform. Ron Paul tried and failed which is why he endorsed Gabbard.

She's the closest anyone has ever gotten to cracking open kike influence in foreign policy

Even if she has flaws, she deserves some level of respect for being able to make it on stage on give a small dose of redpills to the masses

So far, she's the most Googled candidate of the debates, and when people Google her, they'll find her anti-war stuff and interviews

(Wasted Trips)

i dont see eye to eye with her on nearly anything but that doesnt change the fact that shes been continually vocal on US MIC shenanigans and seems to be making it a core aspect of her platform. the more time the broad gets on air, the better. bonus points if a ron paul effect can be cultivated

fucking glow in the dark /tranny/
killl yourself

Yes, fellow Zig Forums bigots, I mean nazis, I mean BASHTHEFASH ERUGHH DRUMPHFFF brb need to top up my aids medication, but I'm totally one of you guys lol, I don't like "brown people" either but SHE is the way forward. It's HER turn. Right guys!!! 1599!!!
Donate to my patreon so I can afford my HRT injections.
Remember to vote for HER, because SHE is the best chance WE have of having OUR *ethnostate.

hell of an argument faggot
you forgot to sage

shadillay, based and MAGApilled my fellow kekistani!

Look at the fucking pajeet shills on Zig Forums salivating over a dem sidewinder who wants nothing more than to sink every spare cent available into muh climate change industrial complex for zero fucking gain.

Attached: profsnape01.jpg (800x600, 66.27K)

Yeah fellow based MIGApeed, that money belongs to israel, amirite?!

Attached: 1560845416697m.jpg (895x1024, 65.85K)

Fuck all of your (((candidates))), you colossal faggots.

Better to spend money on planting trees and spiting ExxonNoseil than funneling it to Israel, kike

Who exactly are we dividing? NEETs and faggots like you who think its revolutionary to whine on Zig Forums all day rather than go outside on Election Day?

oh you sweet summer child…

You burgers better not fuck this up, this woman might be the last chance you have to shake off the parasite before it finally bleeds you dry and leaves you with nothing.

Attached: Tulsi.jpg (1600x1000, 121.89K)

It's a group of nefarious hackers.

Attached: khjmnjfi769uijbt7i.gif (320x180, 148.58K)

if you'r looking to a women to save society it's already too late

Votecucks 2019 edition.

My god.

I'm gonna vote my way out of internet censorship, guise.

Yeah I've noticed this. I noticed the articles (((they))) printed about this were pretty rapid.

Tulsi for the win. Smoke a dick, schlomo!

Her feelings after a big False Flag would overrule any of her Woman-Thoughts that would say not to invade Iran or China. You can't trust a woman in bed, much less a woman in power. Also she'd continue all the LGBTQP+ and non-White invasion so she's as worthless as Yang's $1,000 bag that would probably be given only to non-Whites.

Ironically Dolan Blumpf is the best chance, not because of his jew daughter or jew son and law but only because the President watches Tucker Carlson. Tucker Carlson unironically is the one man preventing war with Iran.

Votecuck shilling once again.

It sure as fuck doesn't. Does that mean we still shouldn't vote?
Fuck no, it pisses them off if you vote on the "wrong candidate", and that's all the motivation I need to waste 15 minutes filling a box.
No candidate will ever be trully Nat Soc. Not for at least the next decade (if the overton window keeps moving at this speed).
But consider this: you got the right to place one piece of paper with a cross on that ballot box.
Worst that can happen: your vote is thrown out, and they pick the candidate without you. That's 15 minutes wasted.
Best that can happen: kikeling have a setback on their plan and have to work and sweat to re-gain control. They'll do it eventually, but at least they gotta earn it.

At least vote Blank.
I don't get "don't vote!" posters, you HAVE an option designed for your position. You go there, don't fill any box and put the ballot in.
Blank voting is very different from not voting, and conveys exactly the message you're trying to pass: "I don't trust any of the candidates, get me betters ones".

KILL EVERYONE.RIP AND TEAR. KILL ZOGBOTS!

Since you dont like "stonewalling" i assume the dog whistles need a good resonance in that colloseum.

It is also very well gas lightened.
I dont know how invents this language but i assume they are certainly not really well off.

There is no hope for Tulsi Gabbard. She won't even be a congress woman in Hawaii soon, the Democratic Party is pulling out all the stops to get rid of her, and they will.
The purpose of flooding the this many candidates into the fray is to make sure Biden gets it, and not Bernie. If by some miracle Tulsi Gabbard even looked like she would win, the Democratic "Party" would do everything it could to sabotage her.

I mean if someone checks that artifical language with a certain distance i would assume it is a gay version of scribble.

I mean at a certain point you morons need to realize that this is all some artificial shit. Like theory crafting on silver league level. But to your defense most people are like that. So stonewalling sounds really precise, also strawmen, and gas lightning.
But since when is a strawman behind a well gaslightnend stonewall. That doesnt happen. And that makes all your shit look retarded.

American idiot.

Didn't she meet with Assad to figure out what was going on in Syria?

MUST KILL ZOGBOTS! KILL ALL ZOGBOTS !! RIP AND TEAR! RIP AND TEAR !!!! DOTR ONLY WAY! KILL KIL KILLILL !!!!! KILL ZOGBOTS ZOGBOTS MUST DIE

Attached: 1446402451588.jpg (590x465, 204.56K)

>Your problem is that you still think that the (((system))) works
I don't think it works. But I live next to it. And I gotta deal with it.
If you don't like the system, and want to avoid it, go innawoods.

Rip and tear only way. Being in forests didn't save druids or german tribes, nor scotts

No

Attached: 1548510087157.png (388x432, 86.99K)

Summer is here

no on were joking, dude

I still say yang is the best because free money for race war supplies

And there's probably a massive wave of tards from cuckchan coming here.

Open your fucking eyes morons.

Attached: E993281C-4C50-462A-B60A-DE42786E8291.jpeg (678x381, 68.32K)

You're, right, they should ban you.

Donations to elections is a multi-billion dollar industry now. Just as the founding fathers had hoped. Thanks Supreme Court.

this
i have absolutely no qualms about "muh virtue signaling" if it comes directly at the expense of the saudi and israeli lobbies in the US and at the expense of the MIC

i say fuck them more than any subhuman you can throw at me. now that may be personal taste, and not for most here, but until someone brings up something better i can do with my vote, thats my plan and im sticking to it. i was simply discussing this with that other user as i didnt expect to see similar thoughts here at this late in the game. if thats shilling then i hope the check shows up soon or chong wins and i get my one thousand dorrah.

completely disregard it/piss on it if you wish, idgaf. the difference here is that im not an accelerationist and see the importance of looking at this like a long con. considering weve already had 2 and a half years of open borders, and about the only real things donny boy actually accomplished so far was corporate tax cuts, doing errands for the israeli lobby and handing the fucking saudi rats a literal billion dollars worth of hardware, i feel that even if she somehow manages to win she wont, and thats clearly not the point if you read my posts it will undoubtedly be more or less the same as it is under king faggot right now

and thats exactly the effect id like to see happen, as it would be bernout 2: electric boogaloo. it would absolutely decimate the medias hold on many in the left. and after 2016 doing this to the right, the effects would be unrecoverable for them. we would literally see MSM outlets closing up shop and filing for BK within a few years.

certainly we can agree that the MSM losing even more of their power/marketshare over the normalfags mind to be a good thing, no?

who knew niggers were capable of finding their way to Zig Forums

this entire thread reeks of newfaggotry and votecuck shilling.

tulsi is a real problem for them. i remember the leaked jidf internal documents in the thread that was deleted real quick saying tulsi was their no1 enemy. did not even know who tulsi was at the time.

The bernout ends up voting for Hillary in the end, what is this your talking about?

Obvious shilling campaign just like the YangBang campaign recently. Insulting pander as they /oneofus/ with feet mommy bobs.

Niggers trying to monetize Zig Forumsacks as their personal army should be punished.

>How (((organic))).
wtf I love Hawaiian death cults now!

Attached: Science of Identity Foundation.jpg (892x800, 250.5K)

Ron Paul did not endorse her. He was asked about the Democrat candidates and he said Tulsi is by far the best.

Tulsi will not get elected, (((they))) will not allow her to be elected
This means that supporting her is not supporting all of her policies she would enact as president, it means signal boosting her message and when she inevitably gets (((shut down))) her lefty fans will hate the MSM like Bernie's did. Additionally, anti-interventionism is in practice anti-zionism, so the more Americans that get redpilled about the forever war the more they'll hate the establishment ruling class that keeps us engaged.

At least one, I was a lefty and after the primary I decided to support Trump out of spite and ended up on 4/pol/, got radicalized there and came here.

Attached: darkness.jpg (1080x1049, 125.3K)

Found the insufferable summerfags working for $6.66/hr @ CommiePAC.

WTF I LOVE DOSING AYAYAWASCA AND SHITTING ALL OVER MYSELF WHILE RAPING CHILDREN AT PAUL MITCHELL HOUSE IN OAHU NOW

the aryan race was prepared to sacrifice everything for democracy, and now they will die for it, by their own choice. Apparently whites value democracy more than they value their own race. The truth hurts, but it is what it is.

reminder halfchan is absolutely filled with shills

Attached: 028816e3157f58cccbb7e223da2b04d0.png (2374x1198, 254.09K)

that's a fairly retarded looking shitskin

the bernout ended up not voting
but the voting is not the important aspect here.
the bitch slap to reality that will happen from the MSM virulently attacking their favorite candidate and forcing her out of the race is the point of this. similar thing happened to some MAGApedes, same thing that happened to a lot of bernouts, same shit that happened to many of us with ron paul. oddly enough, the best part is that this particular candidate is a lefty as well as a stronk woman of color so will undoubtedly force many people, from demographics we never even thought possible, awake to how corrupt the MSM truly is.

less trust in media lies is always good

everyone trying to say im "votecucking" seems to think i want or expect this broad to outright win. im talking about registering dem to vote for her in the primaries so that she is forced on live television for as long as possible to continue to drop truth bombs about the mideast on unsuspecting lefty MSM junkies. this seems to be her main talking point currently, as shes found it has resonated quite well with an audience, so i expect her to repeat it up until shes inevitably driven out of the race.

i dont put too much importance on which goy is in the white house and again, nor do i think she has any real prospect of winning at all. it seems to be of very little effect thanks to the lobbying and bureaucratic machines that shield the office from ever having to do anything they promised on the campaign trail.

and im the one whos inorganic? pls

again, she couldve killed and eaten her own father and i dont care.
thats not the point here

You have to go back. Why even care about weak shit like this? Train your body and mind, have kids, prepare for the wars. Create positive culture and propaganda. This shit you are doing here is just low IQ faggotry.