Ammo Sales Skyrocketing Before Commiefornia's Ammo Regulations Come Into Affect

California gun owners have been rushing to buy bullets before a new background check law goes into effect statewide on Monday, the first of its kind in the nation.

"In the last two weeks I’ve been up about 300 percent," one Sacramento ammunition store owner told Fox News, adding that people have been "bulking up because of these stupid new laws."

Enacted in 2016, Proposition 63 and SB 1235 require one of two types of background check when buying any type of ammunition for a firearm; a $1 "Standard Ammunition Eligibility Check" for anyone who has legally purchased a handgun in the state since 1990 (and whose CA Driver's License or ID matches the address used at the time) which takes 2-3 minutes, or a more invasive $19 "Basic Ammunition Eligibility Check" that will take up to 10 days to complete.

Those with a valid "Certificate of Eligibility" (COE) issued by the DOJ will require a $1 fee.

"Locking a door doesn’t stop a thief from breaking in, so putting another restriction on ammunition it’s not going to stop a crazy person or person with mental illness from getting ammunition or a firearm," one LA-area gun store owner told Fox 11.

There are currently 10 bills in pending in the State Legislature which would expand on the law - one of which would allow people to petition a court to disarm a resident deemed to be "at risk," while another would extend restraining orders related to gun violence from one year to five years.

A lawsuit has been filed against the state by opponents of the new laws for violation of their 2nd amendment rights.

zerohedge.com/news/2019-06-28/california-ammo-sales-spike-background-checks-start-monday

Attached: Ammo Sales Skyrocketing Before Commiefornia's Ammo Regulations Come Into Affect.png (531x1333, 318.1K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.dailykos.com/stories/2019/6/24/1866913/-Lack-of-fear-based-buying-is-hurting-the-gun-industry-under-Donald-Trump-and-Mitch-McConnell
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I dont feel sorry for anyone who still lives in california, oregon, new york or illinois.

$19 background check to buy 10 bucks worth of 9shillimeter

Attached: jesus.jpg (685x886, 361.34K)

Attached: baaf79f5092bd8f5b03c1e9035f73323b4d4463d2eba2a4d26231c3cb145df38.jpg (1080x1080, 186.62K)

..and still no invaders shot. Why americans even bother with guns?

The Jews did this. What would you guys recommend for a DOTR rifle?

the ultimate male dream.

Hmmmmmmmmmm

m.dailykos.com/stories/2019/6/24/1866913/-Lack-of-fear-based-buying-is-hurting-the-gun-industry-under-Donald-Trump-and-Mitch-McConnell

BACKGROUND CHECKS CONVERT GODAN-GIVEN CONSTITUTIONALLY PROTECTED RIGHT INTO STATE PERMITTED PRIVILEGE

Buy crates of guns and hide them in secret drops around the world. Never run out of guns ever again. Make the gun ban completely void with this.

Yep, gonna require a fucking background check just to buy ammo. EVERY TIME. If you have a discrepancy that requires the EXTENDED check too fucking bad, you pay the fee AGAIN.

They going to have the Long Beach Ammo Party? The rich won't be affected while the law abiding whites will be.

And stop shilling those jews at kikebush you fucking nigger.

would never live in a state like this, never

I did my share.
Had some odd calibers to acquire before more of our gun rights are stolen by democrats.
Business was brisk while I was there.

Attached: nowyoucanhaveit.jpg (330x237, 18.49K)

Based. Like white flight, only running away to the next stronghold endlessly is the sole solution.

Attached: POng9wL.jpg (480x270, 20.83K)

Attached: C7AC8E50-C2D4-4CFA-99BE-EB869067B516.png (1000x1000, 106.11K)

use the winds to burn silicon valley down. fuck those kikes. ,. burn thier shit.

It's only going to get worse in every state. California was truly the golden state before it got shit on by kikes and boomers.

They are coming for the rest of states soon don't worry partner. It's not exactly like this is defined by individual states. Who do you think gives directives. One step at a time like always. For a prolonged period.

As it looks now its useless for Americans to have guns anyhow since they are not using them for the intentional purposes as was described by those who wrote amendments. Why the fuck should you americuns have guns if you piss on your Amendsments daily. Like a damn souvenir… Give me a break.

During Katrina the military went to gun owners homes and confiscated them by force. So they couldnt be used for illicit purposes.

Americans are so fucking braindead its unreal if they think anyone will do sligthest resistance against global elites. It just shows how americans live in a fantasy world and are more or less braindead.

THERE HAS NO BEEN NO INDICATION FOR 200 YEARS THAT AMERICANS GIVE A FUCK ABOUT ANY UPRISING AGAINST THE TYRANNY THAT TOOK HOLD OF YOUR COUNTRY. YOU DONT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT FREEDOM. HYPOCRITES: FUCK YOU AND YOUR DAMN GUNS: I HOPE THEY TAKE THEM ALL AND THAT YOU CRY.

bump

bump