Trump signed an official proclamation declaring Golan Heights a territory of Israel

The joke is he will be elected for a second term and there is no political solution to not getting a kike puppet.

A leader of the greatest white nation in history signs away international law to a room full of kikes to applause. honk honk.

I disagree with this claim. If we admit Jews control both the Right and Left then we must also agree that one side must eventually fall so the other can gain absolute power. The trick is understanding why Jews control both sides.

No alternatuve but revolution.

Tulsi ain't gonna win, she appears last night on Fox News praising Trump for not going to war with Iran, claiming bias against her from her own party.

Yep democrats are that awful that Tulsi would side with Trump over them.

Nigger they control both sides to keep a fake conflict going on.

Are you dumb?

Yes, but at some point one side must be defeated for the other to win. Simply knowing this reveals great insight into the Jew plan of D&C, and with said knowledge we may upset their plans. It's very simple:

If a magician says
And you know which card he means to force on you using mechanics, simply by choosing a different card will ruin his performance.

Aw shit, it's moarpheus.

How going your anti-Zionist march fuckboi?

Politics is getting others to do what they otherwise would not do on their own. Don't feed into the bullshit that politics is something tied to government, it isn't. It's nothing more than enacting action out of the otherwise inactive.
"give me your money"
"No"
"Hey you man with gun, point it at this peasant and make him give me money"
"Okay"
"Fuck you, jew. Here's the fucking money."

That's politics at it's core and an explanation in strict detail of the machinations of this world. Find the fix. It's right there.

Or they don't, and both sides are changed at regular interval.

Also, pick a card analogy? Really? Their strategy is replacing all cards with the same number, no matter what card you pick, it's still the same number, dumbo.

You're correct.

She's quietly giving zionist agent Trump cover. Should give real pause for people who want to back her.

shameless self-reply

Fedniggers, you are responsible. You are guilty of betraying your people. Stop pointing guns at us and demanding we pay the jew.

see

The only reasons Democrats embrace the clown world meme is so that voters are encouraged to support Republicans. You hear it here all the time:

Kikes run the courts, the senate, the house, the presidency, the media… etc etc its basically impossible for a future for America without cleaning house completely.

The constitution is dead, international law is a joke, the genocide of whites is in full effect. When the fuck is it enough.

She is the best candidate, the fact she praises Trump gives you a seizure.

The fact moarpheus turns against le baste anti-zionist to shill for jews is hilarious.

stop getting baited by the dumb fucking dem/repub bullshit its just some clown who obviously cant shill this because its just that blatant.

Its literally bibi, qushner, bolton and a room full of media kikes clapping as they break international law and give israel land they have 0 claim on.

hello disinfo agent

Attached: moarpheus on jews.JPG (1839x312, 96.84K)

Because he is better than Hillary.

The best opposition against Trump thinks so.

That is how bad the democrats are.

And it makes you mad.

in what way is trump better than hillary?

Two shills working together.

I don't really know the whole moarpheus thing, but the chatter around Tulsi reminds me of Trump, which was a step further than Obama's campaign bullshit, which was a step further than Shrub's campaign compassionate conservatism/no nation building bullshit.

The system needs to keep dangling the hangout a little further with each succession after candidate after candidate burns their voters and the public.

Yeah, Tulsi is hilarious.

She goes on Fox News to tell the world how bad her party is.

Is that a fact Pedro?

You claimed moarpheus shills for jews and only attacks zionists, yet the evidence says otherwise. Why do you spread false information? Who is paying (((you)))?

According to Tulsi, he does not go to war with Iran.

But unlike Obama, she is not gonna win the primaries.

And unlike Obama, she is anti-war.

you and i are here:

Thats the truth, its why everything seems so absurd because the justifications become evermore departed from reality.

Their is no way to get a public mandate for 99% of the shit that gets passed for us to burden, so its just clown world 24/7 disinfo and distraction.

Obama pretended to be anti-war when he was running for office. Nothing changed when he got in. Trump pretended to be anti-war when he was running for office. The only thing that changed under him was the rapid collapse of America's real world power, not any real commitment to stay out of conflicts.

Yes.

Moarpheus, the shill shilling horseface jewess AOC and nigger muslim bitch all days erry days?

The same moarpheus who backs out of Tulsi the moment it finds out Tulsi praises Trump?

Yeah, that's the truth, which is why elections are fake.

You didn't answer my question. You claimed moarpheus only opposes zionists when the proof says otherwise. You're a disinformation agent who is trying to derail a thread with off-topic banter.

So you are saying the Jews control Iran?
That has to be the dumbest thing ever said.
I bet you are a Islamic shill.

Because they’re more honest than anfisemites, lol. The VIPs historically prize integrity over all. They fucked up in recent years, but it’s still integrity that gives Jews their position pf relative advantage.

From her website:
It’s critical to allow refugees to seek solace in our country
Fuck off. You have to go back and come in legally.

I think support for Trump at this stage in the game is indeed a red flag, even if that may just be an artifact of dissident right paranoia.

Lel.

I wouldn't associate political blackmail and running psyops against the public with integrity.

1 TERM PRESIDENT

pathetic.

The proof says that moarpheus support zionist jews as long as they aren't pro-Trump.

This is why Tulsi, a candidate who is anti-zionist and names both Bibi and Saudi, is ignored by it, because it finds out that Tulsi is not rabid anti-Trump.

Jewess AOC, muslim bitch Omar? All is okay.

It’s like this: could you handle someone else’s vast amount of money while taking only a market wage and never, ever taking anything more? If you can, and you prove it, eventually you’ll probably have vast amounts of money someday. Helps that the market wage for jobs handling vast amounts of money tends high.

The absolute state of nu/pol/

Antisemites do those things. Jews, not to my knowledge.

According to this: you're either mistaken or a disinformation agent. Either way, you brought up someone and then tried to spread false information in a thread that has nothing to so with said person. You're derailing and using disinformation to do it. Filtered.

Who is Epstein? What is Black Cube?

She supports Trump for not going to war with Iran, which is the right thing to do.

Ironically, the conservatives stand with her on this issue.

Hey man, you want to live in lies, that’s on you. Have fun in the trailer parks and ghettoes that buys you

Try that in English.

Lol moarpheus shilling for moarpheus.

Go on, filter me.

Rich freak, and… Hum. The black cube is a religious sculpture somewhere in the middle east, isn’t it? I’m not familiar.

Apparently you’re too trailer trash go read, haha.

Yeah, and she is anti 2U.

All democrats candudates are like that.

Tulsi just happens to be the best one, and she goes on Fox News.

I don't think it was Trump's choice.

ITT: illegals pushing for a free lunch.

pls lurk 2 years

According to Tulsi, it is.

He goes against his admnistration and calls off the attack.

Time for the weekly bibi says thanks to his best goy tweet.

Attached: thanksgoy.png (605x397, 32.51K)

Moarpheus telling people to lurk.

Lawl.

Lel, off you fuck back to >>>Zig Forums, you little faggot.

Did Bibi thank Trump for calling off the Iran attack?

Hence, why I don't trust her. She's covering for an avowed zionist agent. Given her history in the military, it adds up for me. Not for you and that's okay. You won't convince me.

I dont know hes your prime minister schlomo.

Ok, if you can't trust Tulsi, the democrats are finished.

Jewess AOC and muslim Omar aren't even running, lawl.

Really? For someone who follows Bibi's tweet, you don't know?

LOL

Stop sweating the small stuff. You don't like that Tulsi Gabbard is running for president? Hire her to replace Bolton. That'll go a long way to alleviating people's fears about Trump's (((foreign policy))). Otherwise, just dry off and shut up.

Attached: Suuuure.jpg (720x972, 247.23K)

Thats 19 posts now none of them about the topic except arguing with another dipshit about which kike is worthy over the other kike puppet.

Please shut the fuck up.

No, LOL.

You are just mad an anti-zionist candidate who is legit and good just praises Trump.

That the best of the democrats, policy-wise, is a Trump loyalist.

I am gonna dance on your grave.

Reasonable political analysis. The US can't sign over a deed to property they don't own, so this is merely a piece of paper.
If I were POTUS, seeking a 2nd term, I could see playing along. Wonder what naming them in every tweet would look like, politically? Favorable… or Ankancide?
Sure, a few million of us would cheer but the other 2 billion Facebergs who aren't awake would go Full Holocaust. White House deeded over to Israel (legit deed) for reparations, Holocoaster stories, human skin lampshades, Trumpschwitz Death Camp survivors. Netflix documentaries.

Nah, it wanna a democrat president to own the jews epic time.

But who? That is what makes it panic.

Yea sure thing buddy, you got me, leave my thread now - feel free to make your own about whatever you want to talk about, this is about pointing out trump being a kike puppet.

Do the math:
Jews want war.
Tulsi Gabbard wants peace.
Ergo, Jews don't want Tulsi Gabbard even running for office.

This is why Trump gave Golan to Israel. Enough oil and natural gas to ensure Israel takes the leader on the world stage after America falls.

Attached: genie energy FOX.jpg (960x960, 167.16K)

Ok buddy boi.

But Tulsi praises Trump for not going to war with Iran.

But Trump = bad, cannot compute.

Thus Tulsi = bad.

yer an idiot
show us your tits

God yes, race war now.

Then Russia gives Iran nukes and Israel is BTFO forever.

But why?

You argue like a girl.

Attached: but why.jpg (480x677, 48.42K)

Lol but I am not a girl, sorry to burst your bubble.

Agreed, however, the kikes did officially claim annexation in 1981, and this is the US endorsement of that claim.

Yea thats the whole other side of the story.

As long as he plays ball with the kikes, he'll be reelected.

Then >>>>>>13450801

I stopped lurking 6 months early because I have been here longer than 90% of nu /pol. Only a few oldfags and veteran shills like Moarpheus are left. I rarely click on these threads full of journos, raiders, and redditors any more.
Moving forward…
I will likely focus on rebuilding our peaceful, sustainable, ecologically friendly gardening forum. The alternative is white genocide, so don't be shy. Whether it be a pest removal tip or pruning advice, let's have it, anons.

Tip #1 - Once I graduated from potted plants, I quickly learned soil samples are a must. The ph could be too high/low and you have to watch the N/P/K levels from season to season and add the correct amount of nutrient.

Plenty of things to discuss. I have hundreds of gardening tips. Anytime I see a questionable thread, I'm going to post one.

bamp

Attached: trump golan 3.JPG (1222x726, 173.02K)

Ok moarpheus.

I think he will get a second term. In the future Trump will campaign against Biden's second term over who can pander to the most amount of niggers.

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHA

Attached: God bless mate.jpg (540x682, 78.28K)

So much for (((Jared's))) peace deal.

It is interesting how he'll ignore international law for the benefit of israel while he allows activist judges to ruin America.

britanistan isn't exactly better

87% european

In terms of history Britain has had the largest cultural, political, and economic effect in the history of mankind. The only runner up would be Rome, everyone else is literally-who tier in comparison to Britain/Rome. Also while Britain has had its fall from grace at the very least it's still 87% European. what the fuck is the US atm, nearly below 50%?

Attached: TFW Anglo Master RAce.png (736x708, 534.13K)

Tsarist Russia was superior, and autocratic without jewish finance.

pissrael and virtually every problem in the world today from china to russia and the whole clusterfuck middle east is literally your fault bongs lmao