Do right-wingers SERIOUSLY support any of these retards?

Do right-wingers SERIOUSLY support any of these retards?

Fuck these communist faggots and anyone who supports these crypto-kikes

Attached: yang gabbard.PNG (740x895, 991.82K)

Why would you not him becoming king of America is great!He would completely destroy the system and the great revolution can start leading to the day of the rope!

fuck off back to gab boomer

t. Boomer

Revolution against what, Trump and nationalism? So these retards are accelerationists?

Fuck off, I'm 20, have loads of sex, go to college, grew up on Roblox and still oppose these communist kikes

Yes.
I support Yang's monies to the peepo idea and Tulsi's fuck isnotreal policy.
The problem is they are open-borders anti-nationalists and do not care about the plight of the European people.
The only non-europeans to care about Europans would be African-american 90's comics. Dave Chapelle would make America European again. Probably open his own plantation full of niggers.

Read the Turner diaries then look at the debit and how we are slowly dying.

EXACTLY. Trump actively stemmed the flow of spics into America and put restrictions on other legal methods. These shitskins would reverse all of that and change America into a majority shitskin country.

Also Trump has actively helped Europe by allying with Orban (Hungary) and Bolsonaro (Italy). The shitskins would break that alliance and turn Europe into a rest stop for shitskins before coming here

Yeah, do you know where you are nigger?

Already did

Attached: char came here to laugh at you.jpg (640x480, 33.2K)

Ok then what is the turner daires about?

Trump has broken all his promises nigger why do you still like that kike nigger?

Supporting the enemy isn't accelerationism. You are either engaging in a psyop or falling for one if you support these retards.

kill yourself kike

Sure thing Kike. When Trump has you on your knees begging for forgiveness, we'll see whose laughing cocksucker

> kikes pushing for gabbard and yang
> kikes opposing trump at all costs
> pretend to fit in with white nationalists and quote books they saw on wikipedia

See

this

a chink and a spic have no business running america instead of a white man

Fuck (((Trump)))
Fuck (((Gabbard)))
Fuck (((Yang)))
Fuck all of them.
And finally,
Fuck you.

Voting does not even matter tbh.

> (((Trump)))

HAHAHAHAHA fuck you nigger

Muslims took those places over entirely in the first place because of US, Russia, and Israel's involvement in the region. Fuck off Mr. Goldstein, go beg someone else to help you create Greater Israel

No, I’m implying he’s possibly the most shabbos of goys.

Nigger you are living in A system that whats all white turnered into mutts and you are advocating for A kike jew puppet do you like that your country is A pupet of isreal?

The only ones who want to create Greater Israel are kike "non-interventionalists" like Gabbard

Without the U.S. to fight any Israeli invasion, Iraq and Afghanistan would quickly fall to the kikes

Nigger

Read Zero Tolerance by IronMarch, you alt-right/neocuck retard

History can repeat itself. I would be ok with that.

Yes, fuck jew wars and fuck you.

Taliban >>>> ZOG.

Wow, Tulsi and Yang are on Trump's side now?

Democrats are finished.

My vote for Major Mommy.

Attached: D9MR3OdVAAEHdX8.jpeg (750x550, 57.29K)

why would "right-wingers" as you call them support democrats?

I kind of find it funny money will be worthless tbh

I support their right to speak and how they are not scumbags like their peers but a lot of their policies are a hard no for me.

But let them engage in conversation and maybe we can educate them they arent retards some policies can change with them because they made them with limited knowledge.

It literally doesn't matter who you vote for in any FPTP voting system. The faster you all learn this the faster you understand exactly why it's "rigged".

Oy gevalt! What an outrage, my fellow conservatives.

Just to make it clear. I am not a neo-bolshevik. I will be voting Trump again, however Tulsi is the only DNC candidate that could give Trump a fair fight. A Tulsi/Yang ticket would be a very interesting campaign.

Don't worry, Tulsi praises Trump on Tucker Carlson.

She's 100% on him not warring with Iran.