Stop fucking around on the Antifa problem and go for the heart

The events at Portland today involving Andy Ngo have made it abundantly clear that city officials, foreign money, police chiefs, federal law officials, and entrenched political families in the West Coast are pulling the strings for a widespread intimidation strategy in advance of the 2020 elections. Anyone expecting militias, citizens, police, private contractors, journalists, moral leaders, thought leaders, or any part of the American legal system to effectively counter the actions of these hopelessly brainwashed and violent mobs is not only a fool, but has intentionally lived a sheltered life where they actively avoid ever being targeted by such intimidation. Many of us have spent years adapting to round-the-clock watch by the leftist media opportunists, federal panopticon surveillance, and Silicon Valley twerps who think abuse their positions for Right Side of History points. It's time to put that training to use and start implementing Gnostic Warfare tactics to target the AIs that power Antifa.

What is Gnostic Warfare?

Gnostic Warfare is a holistic analysis of attack vectors focused on compromising the common elements shared between multiple modes of cognition. This means exploring the weaknesses of Kurweilian singularities, posthuman neurochimera, hiveminds, and neural network ecosystems. Those weakness start with a human operator whose work is essential to the performance of various gnostic constructs. Once the operator is discovered, they can be made to influence the results of a machine learning process, a data science policy, or a data lake query. In the context of Antifa, they unknowingly rely on a large number of AI policies that assist them in their violence. (Often unofficially state sanctioned)

For example, employees at Google not only sympathize with Antifa, but they actively provide material assistance and information assets to help them. Such employees might tweak algorithms to provide favoritism in search results, ad filtering, and intentionally watering down facial recognition technology to protect individual members. Identifying such employees would be tremendously helpful in cutting Antifa off from corporate sponsorship.

Google isn't the only backer of Antifa. They also have help from powerful corporations and well-funded political machines. Each of these backers provide money, training, and intelligence support for Antifa. Each supporter has dependencies on artificial intelligence, neural networks, machine learning, and data science. The goal is to identify where those gnostic constructs exist and then undermine them. With this training, you will be able to identify the means of corruption used by public officials, detect money laundering between shadow players, use metadata and signals analysis to discover ineffective law enforcement practices that favor Antifa, and uncover the bribes of dishonest journalists.

In short, with Gnostic Warfare training, you will go from targeted pro-nationalism supporters on the fringe to the feared internal affairs division of the upcoming Robotic Nationalist order.

Attached: 01.png (1084x652, 141.82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tutorials.ubuntu.com/tutorial/command-line-for-beginners#6):
facebook.com/ads/library/?active_status=all&ad_type=political_and_issue_ads&country=US):
github.com/sdushantha/SnapStory):
github.com/andrew-vii/Entro.py):
github.com/althonos/InstaLooter):
github.com/ageitgey/face_recognition):
github.com/initstring/linkedin2username)
github.com/JosephLai241/Universal-Reddit-Scraper):
github.com/twintproject/twint):
github.com/jakecreps/Citadel):
github.com/kahunalu/pwnbin):
github.com/xillwillx/skiptracer):
graphcommons.com/):
draw.io/):
tutorials.ubuntu.com/tutorial/command-line-for-beginners#6)
datacamp.com/courses/intro-to-python-for-data-science):
youtube.com/watch?v=ng2o98k983k):
cultstate.com/2017/10/13/The-Butterfly-War/
irs.gov/compliance/whistleblower-informant-award)….
infowars.com/antifa-plans-acid-attacks-on-d-c-free-speech-rally-vows-to-blind-attendees/?noworldorder
secure.sos.state.or.us/orestar/cfDetail.do?page=search&cfRsn=9831
archive.li/tGUzH
archive.li/lmQgx

intelx.io
inteltechniques.
tulip.labri.fr/
gephi.org/
paterva.com/buy/maltego-clients/maltego-ce.php
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Overview

Detecting gnostic constructs within a network means identifying information about the people in that network. This means seeing a group of people and how they are related as a puzzle to solve. A person is a data point that contains unknown properties you have to discover. As you build up facts about data points, you can connect them together to establish a network. Once the shape of the network appears, you can identify the location of gnostic constructs and then act to compromise them.

To get started, you're going to have to get a crash course on Open Source Intelligence (OSINT) techniques. This means you're going to have to learn how to deal with Linux and Python. These are easy things to do now. Consider the learning of these tools as no different than spending time on a range or learning self-defense techniques. You're also going to have to learn how to think about what is known and what is unknown when exploring human networks.

Strategy

You're not targeting individual Antifa. That's pointless. You are examining their money, influence, logistics, and coordination networks for bottlenecks, core nodes, and weak spots. That means understanding how people are related to one another and what services and goods they provide the rest of the network. This lets you capture their network and turn it into a resource instead of an adversary.

It's not enough to say "them" or "the enemy". Antifa support networks are made up of people who have data, facts, names, addresses, illegal habits, contracts, and weaknesses you have to identify. As investigators, you're job is to answer every unknown question about a person you can conceive of and collect facts that back up your answers.

You will be operating in publicly observable channels that Antifa is most likely monitoring. To ensure maximum operational security and reusability under these conditions, organize yourselves according to this modified approach to scientific methodology:

Attached: 02.png (1088x448, 81.89K)

Programmer

Many of you will have to be your own Programmers at first. You'll have to try out a variety of scrapers and API integrations to perform basic investigation tasks. You may also have to keep such code up to date. You may also end up creating custom tooling as well. Be sure to share your tools and tricks with one another.

Investigator

Investigators use intelligence gathering tools to collect facts about people. They are the front line in confirming and updating the identity, properties, and relationships of people. To maximize operational security, investigators should only be asked to collect facts about one person at a time without any context of why the person is being investigated. This allows an operation to deploy ready-made intelligence gathering suites to a wide variety of isolated investigators without requiring trust. With this approach, you could then use Fiverr or Mechanical Turk or other cheap crowdsourcing services to act as investigators. Investigators should be creating "proposals", which means storing their accumulating their facts and data points into publicly accessible lists, databases, or visualizations.

Analyst

Analysts create, discover, curate, and search investigators and their proposals to fulfill inquiries with "theories". They also act as quality assurance for investigators to confirm facts are accurate. While neither investigators or analysts should be overly concerned with implied contexts that will arise from data points are related, it is useful at times to use such implied contexts as guides to ask additional questions about proposals to improve their accuracy. Analysts should spend time finding investigators and learn how to assess proposals for quality and reliability.

Enquirer

An Enquirer provides the context of an inquiry. Enquirers should be able to discover analysts and rank the theories they produce exclusively based on "insight". Often, we will not be able to conform to the predictability focus of scientific methodology as repeatably exploitable gnostic assets will be few. Instead, insights recognize how a collection of theories revealed a pathway to an exploitable gnostic construct. When gnostic constructs are identified, they should be intrinsically treated as high value assets with extreme time-sensitivity. In addition to discovering Analysts, Enquirers should also be able to find each other and aggressive rate one anothers performance by sharing the chain of proposals that lead the theories that yielded insights. This proof-of-insight mechanism eliminates infiltrators and LARPers, allowing enquirers to identify themselves as pragmatically valuable to one another. Enquirers will piece all of this together to create vectors, a description of how gnostic constructs were detected and recommendations on how to compromise them.

Attached: 03.png (1086x588, 112.54K)

Training

As mentioned previously, no matter where you are in the organization, you will have to train yourself to git gud, so get to it.

Technical

Let's get the technical out of the way. While Ubuntu is a good starting point to get familiar with the basics with the least amount of concern, you are free to use any distribution of Linux you want.

Learn Ubuntu Terminal (tutorials.ubuntu.com/tutorial/command-line-for-beginners#6): Ubuntu is easy and you might be a noob, so learn Terminal basics quickly.

Learn Python (tutorials.ubuntu.com/tutorial/command-line-for-beginners#6): Python is easy.

Basic scraping with Python (tutorials.ubuntu.com/tutorial/command-line-for-beginners#6): Learn how to scape data with Python.

Intelligence Gathering

Intelligence gathering tools are used to answer unknown facts about a data point. These tools can be used to investigate and confirm the validity of a fact.

Facebook Ad Library (facebook.com/ads/library/?active_status=all&ad_type=political_and_issue_ads&country=US): The Ad Library provides advertising transparency by offering a comprehensive, searchable collection of all ads currently running from across Facebook Products. Anyone can explore the Library, with or without a Facebook account. This can be used to see where advertising is being used to attract and coordinate Antifa.

SnapStory (github.com/sdushantha/SnapStory): Scrape public stories from SnapChats. Useful for gathering intelligence on Antifa nodes using SnapChat.

Entro.py (github.com/andrew-vii/Entro.py): Monitors chat status activity of Facebook uses to know when they are on their device and when they are not.

InstaLooter (github.com/althonos/InstaLooter): Quickly scrape all Instagram photos from a person.

SpiderFoot (github.com/althonos/InstaLooter): SpiderFoot is a reconnaissance tool that automatically queries over 100 public data sources to gather intelligence on IP addresses, domain names, e-mail addresses, names and more. When combined with basic emoji replacement attacks (self-hosted images used in private chats that look like an emoji but give you the IP address of people who see them), this can be incredibly useful at identifying people from an IP address alone.

Face Recognition (github.com/ageitgey/face_recognition): Useful when paired with image scrapers to identify people in videos and images.

linkedin2username (github.com/initstring/linkedin2username) - Generate username lists from companies on LinkedIn.

Universal Reddit Scraper (github.com/JosephLai241/Universal-Reddit-Scraper): This is a universal Reddit scraper where you can manually specify subreddits to scrape, specify which category of posts to scrape for each subreddit, and how many results are returned.

Twint (github.com/twintproject/twint): Twint is an advanced Twitter scraping tool written in Python that allows for scraping Tweets from Twitter profiles without using Twitter's API.

Citadel (github.com/jakecreps/Citadel): Curated list of vetted and useful OSINT tools.

PwnBin (github.com/kahunalu/pwnbin): PwnBin is a webcrawler which searches public pastebins for specified keywords.

Sherlock (github.com/kahunalu/pwnbin): Find a username across multiple social media networks.

SkipTracer (github.com/xillwillx/skiptracer): Get basic PII on a target from paywall sites.

Attached: 04.png (1054x684, 127.24K)

Visualization

Visualization of how facts and data points are connected is very important. Visualizations help you see what is known and what is unknown. The goal of any investigator is to be able to generate a visualization of a human network that is unable to produce additional questions about itself.

Graph Commons (graphcommons.com/): A useful tool to build graphs that detail and share the relationships between people, organizations, and data.

Milanote (graphcommons.com/): A useful tool to build graphs that also lets you link to other public Milanote graphs.

Draw.io (draw.io/): A basic diagramming tool.

Notes

I've left operational recommendations out of this summary for now because it will be important for each layer to develop their own relevant resilience against infiltrators and bad practices.

Proposals and theories should be 100% self-contained in the event that analysts and investigators go dark.

This is a human resource operation for now. I can develop tools to streamline everything based on how interactions are evolving.

To prevent Enquirers from hoarding vectors, their time-sensitive nature will be important. This forces Enquirers to leverage vectors before the shape of the network evolves. (personnel changes, software patches, policy changes, etc.)

This structure is designed for a fast and iterative evolution towards efficiency so that counterintelligence forces end up creating louder and larger identification signals as they keep up.

Attached: 05.png (1088x440, 64.16K)

I'm already good at all this except the IT/CS type stuff. Natural born "Gnostic Warrior". I've already got a full strategic profile of the enemy. Best thing is, I built it using a special, maximum confirmation method. I assumed the opposite of what I thought was the case, and the ENEMY found ways to disconfirm my hypotheses. Then I invented worst case scenarios and made them worse and worse, and found out the "distribution topography" of those scenarios, from the "Chief Archon" all the way down to where the typical turnkey rubber hits the everyday road. And I did it structurally using the basics of intelligence science, sociology, psychology, history, criminology, ponerology, metaphysics and logic, and related these to an analysis of trends in technology proliferation, changes in human behavior across and within demographics, going gradually back to ancient times and getting up to the present moment in current events. I did all this STRUCTURALLY. I left out key information on the "who" and the "why" at all resolutions in order to ensure that I didn't fill in the blanks preferentially. Then I ran certain counterintelligence operations on this "entity" for a few years, gradually determining how it operates in concrete terms, what institutions are involved, what demographics at each level, what their psychological, psychosocial, and psychospiritual profiles are, and even developed some metalogic to incorporate all of this into new possible analyses. I need more math, more science, more history… I need more experts to convene and lend both guidance and also receive from me some research idea that have both strategic and concrete/tactical applications. Unfortunately, it doesn't look like it is going to happen. Everything is just too pozzed. There is a solipcistic manipulation of the internet, that makes every damn node an effective honeypot. Too many cowards, not enough heroes.

/thread

Why the (((gnostic warfare))) label though? You're just parroting US miliary doctine of full spectrum dominance.

Don't be discouraged, those skills can be put to use. With a little bit of coordination, you're skills can have massive impact.

DoD doctrine doesn't specialize in compromising gnostic constructs such as neural networks.

Identifying those constructs, detecting when such constructs get compromised, and knowing how to compromise those constructs is a new concept.

The dream of every petulant social justice princeling is to have an army of perfectly loyal machines enforcing their moral vision. (See algo suppression of Zig Forums everywhere)

Identify and compromise the gnostic constructs behind that enforcement and you can take over the resources those princelings have accumulated.

Aqunio and that hippy army captain who wrote the manual. This is not new.

k

Oh, this is a fantastic collection of tools. I'll start toying with this and see what I can do.

Attached: this's it.png (1036x540, 612.05K)

Good stuff user. Upboat for +1 Karma

epic
I'm out of my league here.
Bump.
Sic 'em, boys.

Awesome post user. Really all I can add is a "wouldn't it be nice?" to have a committed organization who could work on this full time. It would seem to me this is a better use of crowdfunding than controlled opp, ecelebs, and tradthots.

Also, was it intentional to put the same link (tutorials.ubuntu.com/tutorial/command-line-for-beginners#6) in for all three of the technical links?

Still reading, but have a friendly bump for an extremely high quality thread. Good job, OP.

Attached: 8db22b7cad9fe79f787e7772e5fd385e34469ce11c3018f3c17d9cdac73b36b8.jpg (166x294, 11.94K)

What a bunch of pseudointellectual drivel.

Whoops. Updates!

Learn Ubuntu Terminal (tutorials.ubuntu.com/tutorial/command-line-for-beginners#6): Ubuntu is easy and you might be a noob, so learn Terminal basics quickly.

Learn Python (datacamp.com/courses/intro-to-python-for-data-science): Python is easy.

Basic scraping with Python (youtube.com/watch?v=ng2o98k983k): Learn how to scape data with Python.

Go back to your knitting circle, Antifa.

Natural selection will decide if the aryan race is fit enough for this world.

The white have the ball now, and it will decide the fate for future generations.

Wow take it easy user , Bet even you aren't learning all that stuff lmao

Glad I'm not the only one who thought this.

what's the source site?

That's better. Side-note, do you have an ETA on the website redesign?

Not the brightest of the bunch. Can't you faggots at least put some effort into your shitposting?

cultstate.com/2017/10/13/The-Butterfly-War/

Tfw you fall for the learn to code meme

Big words don't mean your post is smart. So far all OP has said is "Learn to code" and "here's a list of web scrapers to help dox faggots". The latter is admittedly pretty good.

Attached: 227256eb026065a6d2a2da317be5046fabdf0ea4f39c06c6a8cd68478e13298f.jpg (316x315, 17.64K)

Attached: every_single_time.jpg (1200x859, 150.2K)

Two people capable of seeing through your post-modernist scientism babble? Must be a conspiracy!

Get to the fucking point or fuck off to /x/ with your "gnostic constructs".

i just did my first multi-thread brute forcer to combinatorically test different patterns againts an encrypted password.

Holycrap people have crappy passwords such as [catname][4digits][random word].

Theres not point even having dictionaries anymore. You can just use different algorithms to test different patterns and hit jackpot that way. Simple as hell.

If python wasn't this simple as crap I would never have done this. Everyone should learn to make a simple bruteforcer. You can get access to anyones password using that + some random shitty rainbow table.

God damn the internet has never been easier to crack. And thank god for all the shitty python youtube tutorials. Just the youtube tutorials makes python alone worth learning lol.

test

i can confirm. LEARN python. It might be the single most valuable investment in your entire life.

There are so many things about this language. Only thing that sucks is that you can't really make good mobile apps with it. Otherwise its based as hell.

You need to cut down on the words and get to the point more, son. Great links tho, great stuff. We don't live in the 80s anymore where people get horny for reading tons of shit.

Basically like someone said. Use webscrapers and visualization tools to find out stuffs and try to find links between nasty peeps. Gnostic warrior soldier? wutf. Just do it boy. Yea can agree Python is the best at least when it comes to certain applications. Like Webscraping and online based stuff.

Rednecks laugh in some posts but info like this is essential and to actively do something instead of sitting on your arse and laugh and drink beer lazy fucks.

i code. what are you trying to accomplish? how do you propose i use my skills? this shit is too vague. "perform basic investigation tasks" wtf is that?

if you're talking about redneck degenerates you aren't welcome. we don't need low iq bigots.

There is nothing wrong with rednecks fuck IQ stuff. Just saying do something instead of sitting on your lazy ass drinking beer laughing . Sure gnostic warfare sounds funny af but still.

I think he means to look up active ANTIFA members using the tools he provided or sum. Then monitor the cashflows or something their activities? Uhm not sure for what end tho. No one usually bothers with silly retard libtard kids who throw crap around them. But still quality post.

OP not sure how it is proactive to dig out ANTIFA kids. I saw some stats on ANTIFA leftists. 90% or something lives with their mother still or at home. I don't see how you can view them as a threat. Look at the dog handler instead man.

Why fight them when we can just mind fuck them instead?

Get Antifa discussing Israel.. most of the hipster anarchists will instinctively support the little brown palestinian underdogs.

The organization will then rip itself apart or simply lose it's jew bucks and fade away.

Problem solved.

Attached: idea-clipart-lamp-12.jpg (992x1300, 106.68K)

The true threat is not ANTIFA but the common family man who doesn't give a fuck about anything and watches and uses (((THEIR PRODUCTS))). ANTIFA is just a silly noise.

Those who use (((Their))) products are the biggest threat. Since it allows (((Them))) to grow bigger and stronger and manipulate more people. ANTIFA is pure shit.

You must be new here. Welcome to text-based forums, where words exist with or without your approval.

Here, lemme use easy words for the derps:

From here, we can start going after the AI that protects Antifa (intentionally bad facial recognition, intentionally bad metadata, intentionally poisoned fusion centers, etc)

Don't worry about that last part. Leave that for the people who aren't afraid of big words.

Antifa is backed by major people who are bribing police unions, national security personnel, lawyers, and mayors to leave them alone. This technique trains you on how to identify those major players and take them down.

The amount of Antifa protection going on in here is hilarious, btw.

Attached: hate-map.jpg (636x715, 32.18K)

Your link didn't take me to the source article, though I guess it's from the same person?

And how would that happen? Legally, against the full might of the state that's backing them? Illegally, again going against an entire army of security?

What OP is describing isn’t even that difficult to understand or learn. Do I really share this board with such low IQ illiterate subhumans?

"Antifa is backed by major people who are bribing police unions, national security personnel, lawyers, and mayors to leave them alone. This technique trains you on how to identify those major players and take them down."

I think most peeps here know that already. You say take them down. If it was so easy to take them down peeps would have done so for way long ago. Some groups tried it in the past haxor groups guess what happened to them. Absorbed by three letter agencies like Motherfuckers. Some even got recruited. You must be young since you dont seem to been around when those hacker groups were all over the news and took down major players websites etc they tried their hardest. Need something new boy.

Yes, it's the same person (and, I assume, the same user who made this thread?) and also a good point to start looking into what he does. This thread is specifically about gnostic warfare, which broadly is a method of crippling and fighting artificial intelligence, and more usefully, using your enemy's AI for your own purposes. There's a board on 8ch dedicated to it, at /gnosticwarfare/, and it contains most of the useful information that isn't found on cultstate. Both are valuable sources, and I personally would suggest starting with the article I linked, but it's my opinion and I'm probably not trustworthy or smart enough to declare that to be fact. I don't know if the article in the pictures in this thread has been posted yet. My assumption was that he intended to post it later.

Illiterates and FBI pretending to be illiterate.

Usually those who say they are smart the most dumb fucks you ever met. I can confess from my RL experience thats true. Smart people never say they are smart. Only dumb fucks think they are.

python is a slow street shitter language
Fuck off 14 year old aut kike.

The problem many have is the inability to achieve without accolades. Too many are intent on spilling their winnings across multiple websites or chatting with reckless abandon, when they should be using the information strategically.

Its slow but its very effective for its purpose like all the other languages.

Yet so far no one has done what he's suggested. Locating and targeting enemy nodes of power is a key element of strategy and yet instead of trying to trace back who's supporting all these antifa/drag queen storytime/migrant caravans/etc we sit here talking about how to treat the symptoms rather than the disease. Why do we not have maps like pic related being curated and published?

Attached: 957.png (957x1128, 220.09K)

Don't use Ubuntu, anons. The faggots at canonical have taken the fruit of European labor and ingenuity and have given it a niggerspeak gibberish name.

Use whonix or install gentoo or do anything other than use the nigger faggot distro.

Attached: 1548120564001.jpg (125x121, 2.91K)

Considering that list is close to 100% turbo-zionist, it looks like it is a list for us. Maybe you just don't like where it came from or what the implications of such overlap might indicate.

If you can't figure out how getting information about Antifa's command and control network is useful…

And how to control the behavior of a corrupt politician, police chief, Google employee, or fusion center operator after you have proof of their activities…

Or how to turn this into a full-time paying job by finding proof of money laundering and then sending it to the IRS for up to 30% of taxable income the sweet bounty (irs.gov/compliance/whistleblower-informant-award)….

Or if you don't know how to poison their information streams and make them act against their own interests once you fully understand how their information feed works..

Or if you don't know to feed that information to their opponents…

Then maybe this post isn't for you.

Secrecy is not an advantage. You have to engage in the open so that bad techniques are eliminated and only the good ones thrive. Secrecy no longer exists when you are up against opponents who have unfettered access to global observer streams, which Antifa most certainly has.

They are watching this thread right now, for example. Them knowing that this tactic is possible puts their guard up… but there is nothing they can do. Rank and file investigator sympathizer don't have access to the corrupt nodes, the money streams, or the corporate or political parties. They are incompetent volunteers at best. They can raise all the alarms they want and none will hear them.

That's demoralizing. And even if they do adapt, follow the decentralized pattern of organization I gave you. Instead of pwning a Discord server or a board, they'll have to try to break into smaller and smaller groups of highly efficient OSINT tribes of groups which will not be effective at all.

That's only possible in a hyper evolution chamber, which is only possible if signals are being clearly sent. Strategically, the good outweighs the bad.

This user gets it. Lead by example!

I also agree Ubuntu is bleh, but it's a start for the nubs. Let them work their way to gentoo master race.

Attached: it_was_never_about_the_money.jpg (539x297, 51.02K)

Those haxor groups only acted on their own behalf and fame. Making such info whaterver one finds to the public might help. Like that time when the ANTIFA freak soldier got outed here and he came and commented. Small things like that might actually help the bigger picture. No one likes watching themselves and their ugly behavior in the mirror.

I'm all for nodes and links like that. Would love to see connections between the major alt-right shills and who supports them. Controlled opposition should be mapped more thoroughly since the jew tries to fuck us over internally and always did.

found the Antifa shill

Attached: ran_out_of_worms.png (625x626, 43.88K)

You're asserting people here consist of gay boys homo club focused on their antifa butt buddies? It's not city officials, foreign money, police chiefs, federal law officials, entrenched political families, it's jews.

Attached: 31873fa61a71ed22a6fdca8f9769bd82673a06550e0d0e3518cbde47f0ad2c26.jpg (768x622, 67.43K)

Great.

Precisely map them and find actionable weaknesses.

I'm not the one refusing to answer simple fundamental questions.

They are throwing acid on us like londonistanites and nothing has been done about that, so great.

Like this. Map, nodes n stuff.

Attached: elite_network-2.jpg (783x387, 79.84K)

Name names. Define relationships. Explain roles and responsibilities of people within organizations.

Don't just settle for umbrella terms. These people have useful data about them. Investigate and confirm that data, build the webs, analyze them for weak points, and collaborate during that fact finding.

"us" this thread is not immediately addressing small homosexual Asians and boomers who cant defend themselves or avoid a mob while unarmed

Attached: nigger_what.gif (346x244, 1.71M)

all the cool kids use NetBSD

Dragonfly or gtfo

The Overthrown Window you dumbfuck, if they do that to basic bichrs cuckesrvaturds and lolbergs, imagine what they are reserving to us.
We shouldn't let these rats escalate their violence, there is just so much you can ignore before the black plague go juggernaut

>Basic scraping with Python (youtube.com/watch?v=ng2o98k983k): Learn how to scape data with Python.
Why wouldn't you use the superior Perl? Why the fuck would anyone use Python?

FreeBSD fuck the CoC the trannies haven't touched actual code.

Responses are good in here so far.

Going to update the main article based on the sentiment and questions being raised here to make sure everything is addressed properly. This article will most likely benefit from having infographics, examples, and visualizations.

Attached: wow.png (622x253, 33.39K)

You are mentally weak. Antifa with globalist backing vs Zig Forums with /g/ support who wins? I will take Zig Forums every time

Compromised fusion centers means Zig Forums can't win.

Mao was a shitty military commander. However, the Chinese communists fully infiltrated and took over the Nationalist army intelligence positions. They'd send competent Nationalist forces to wrong locations, screw up their supply lines, and give Communists intelligence advantages. It not only evened out the odds, it drove all of the Nationalists to Taiwan.

Never underestimate the power of compromised intelligence. That's why I'm talking the AI.

Attached: so_i_ran_a_cult_big_whoop.jpg (330x384, 22.27K)

Looking forward to the detailed report.

Zig Forums doesnt do anything. only antifa strikes. any white person that strikes is demonized by the podcast class of shills like anglin and TRS

Look at the last almost white dude who scared that chubby girl to death in Charlottesville. Since he had some alt-right connections he got sentenced to life in prison for scaring a girl to death… I mean.

Part of this is a refusal to acknowledge the guerilla nature of the conflict and to still hold sycophantic loyalty to the state, so people show up to these mass events and are surprised when they get themselves into bad situations and the hammer falls on them. Stop interacting with the state as if you are trying to secure your place in it and situations like Fields won't happen to you.

On the OP and his subsequent posts, I think it is good advice on the whole. I would caution getting too caught up in "champion battling", though, and thinking you can spend all of your time on some entrenched capital functionary or organizer. Henchmen and tree branches do need to be killed.

Apparently ANTIFA has made threats to throw acid on Proud Boys In the coming days.

ANTIFA PLANS ACID ATTACKS ON D.C. FREE SPEECH RALLY, VOWS TO BLIND ATTENDEES
infowars.com/antifa-plans-acid-attacks-on-d-c-free-speech-rally-vows-to-blind-attendees/?noworldorder

They even mention some names in the article. Could be an assignment.

I used to work at a very respected place full of people that would communicate and work like this.

Now, i enjoy drinking. Shooting the shit. And waste away.

This is the direction they need.

TED WHEELER

AKA: Edward Tevis Wheeler

(Mayor of Portland and
ANTIFA enabler)

2028 SW Jackson St
Portland OR 97201-2424

>secure.sos.state.or.us/orestar/cfDetail.do?page=search&cfRsn=9831
__

Associated Phones

(503)988-3308
(503) 226-1413
__

Email
 [email protected]
__

Website
www.tedwheeler.com
__

Ted revoked permits for
Free Speech rally and
anti-Sharia event:

>archive.li/tGUzH

Ted barred Portland Police
from responding to 911 calls
from I.C.E. agents:

>archive.li/lmQgx
__

RELATIVES

Emily A Wheeler
Age 30
107 Old Meadow Ct
Canonsburg, PA 15317-2331
[email protected]
(814) 490-0578 - Wireless
(814) 734-8872 - LandLine/Services
(814) 392-6848 - Wireless
(814) 734-5154 - LandLine/Services
——

Diane M Wheeler
Age 60
10100 Silverthorn Rd
Edinboro, PA 16412-9751
(814) 734-5154 - LandLine/Services
(814) 734-8872 - LandLine/Services
(941) 922-1103 - LandLine/Services
(814) 490-0578 - Wireless
(724) 738-0924 - LandLine/Services
(814) 459-1985 - LandLine/Services
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
——

Douglas M Wheeler
Age 58
2622 Hershey Rd
Erie, PA 16509-4525
[email protected]
(814) 476-7350 - LandLine/Services
(814) 868-9892 - LandLine/Services
(814) 864-6751 - LandLine/Services
——

Kenneth Douglas Wheeler
Age 36
10220 Silverthorn Rd
Edinboro, PA 16412-9712
(814) 476-7350 - LandLine/Services
——

Timothy J Wheeler
Age 55
10150 Silverthorn Rd
Edinboro, PA 16412-9751
(814) 734-3178 - LandLine/Services
(814) 866-0936 - LandLine/Services
(330) 854-3130 - LandLine/Services
——

Barbara E Wheeler
Age 75
1202 15th SW St
Massillon, OH 44647-7658
[email protected]
[email protected]
(330) 833-7476 - LandLine/Services
(330) 353-6718 - Wireless
(330) 412-9218 - Wireless
(330) 417-8933 - Wireless
(330) 833-2092 - LandLine/Services
(216) 833-2092 - LandLine/Services
——

James K Wheeler Jr
Age 74
1202 15th SW St
Massillon, OH 44647-7658
[email protected]
[email protected]
(330) 833-7476 - LandLine/Services
(216) 833-2092 - LandLine/Services
(330) 833-2092 - LandLine/Services
——

Elisabeth A Wheeler
Age 34
850 Stevendale Dr
Pittsburgh, PA 15221-3924
[email protected]
(814) 392-4353 - Wireless
(412) 207-2135 - LandLine/Services
——

-Wheeler's grandfather founded
'Willamette Industries' in 1967.
It grew into one of Oregon's few
Fortune 500 companies,

Frankly these guys have it coming for putting themselves out there and letting Gavin McInnes broadcast everything they do.

If you think they're only targeting Alt-Right with poor opsec, wait until the socialists start achieving power and hiring these goons to confiscate your money, property, time, and family in the name of propping up the cheap labor their corporate overlords need.

It's a start. From here, you'd examine the office he works, find staff, personnel, and people. Connect them. Then connect those people. It's all about the connections.

The point is that these guys want to do something and the something they choose to do is get out on the street and be photographed and documented in an organization literally run by a neoliberal media agent. We're at a point where real world death squads, that don't announce their presence ahead of time and don't post on social media, are needed. Not taking anything away from your suggestions or tactics, but people legitimately need to drop and stop existing. Telling your enemy exactly who you are is the last thing anyone ought to be doing. Armed conflict is necessary just to secure breathing room at this point.

Beating them with violence only breeds heroes. Leave no heroes.

You're not just defeating their physical forms. They can import mercenaries and meat on command to fill up ranks and confiscate your wages to pay them with.

You have to defeating their their spirit first and to do that, you have to capture the entire information and narrative structure they've come to accept as permanent. Machine learning and data science is the weakest link in that entire structure and if you target it, (which requires lots and lots of investigation into human networks) you can disrupt everything that relies on those machines.

What is Antifa without their masters in Google, Open Society, Obama's SES appointees, House of Saud, international banking, and the US intelligence community?

I'm giving you a digestible way to verify the value and weaknesses of people within those network. What you do with that value is up to you, but you have to find it first.

I don't know, they near killed a homosexual shitskin journalist. Seems pretty based to me.

been working on one since september fam i'm sorry it's taking so long

Stop trying to coach us and do it nigger what are you waiting for? Post what you find and contribute. This isn't a PA board

Quality thread for once, I expect a shill swarm in the next 4 hours. A few points OP.

The OSINT community is as POZZED as anything else, in fact the whole hacker community has been subvert beyond what common would dictate as healthy, so to anyone wishing to walk this path, go in but go Fisher. As in, stealth as fuck. Second point, we do need real world action, and you either do a post like it, or I will do it, I have no problem posting how to attack infrastructure and how to cripple Silicon Valley faster, this will lead people to jail or death unless faggots have military training.
Third point, you should fucking streamline this shit, you expect anons to go from a total noob to gnostic soldier in a unspecific amount of time, and we both know we need some kind of result soon, as I expected the next 18 months to send the world into crazy land.

But OP is right. Killing some random leftist vermin ain't solving shit. You need to financially cripple these motherfuckers. Or mentally destroy them. Will post some decent OSINT sites next.

half-serious WIP

>>>/gnosticwarfare/ faggot

Attached: beep.png (222x160, 28.37K)

geocreepy. com - A Geolocation OSINT Tool. Offers geolocation information gathering through social networking platforms.

intelx.io - Just use this one

inteltechniques. com/buscador/index.html - An OS focused on OSINT

Useful shit for the noobs.

Fair.

Good critique. I'll be working on a streamlined virtual image or a Docker or Raspian build that comes with all of this out the box to make scaling much easier. Feedback like this is helpful.

Physical damage is not recommended. They get to use violence free of charge, we get sent to jail for a hojillion years of we misgender a protester. Those are the rules. There are ways to work that in our favor, but that will be another discussion.

Bigger pic plz

might be a few weeks from now, but i feel it's nothing you don't already know

when i get this whole 'gephi' thing down i might commit to much more serious projects

Uh, there's a problem. >>>/gnosticwarfare/ is 404'd. Seems to have gone down recently… I'd say roughly about the time this OP was posted.

Attached: 4e382962db5a7ca38184717ef0d30286fe03c4df61f439dd91aea3b72cbec796.jpg (500x400, 62.48K)

No antifa in my area because everyone is armed to the teeth. Seems to be an inverse correlation between antifa and gun carry density.

truth be told, it's more of a recruitment strategy than an expose

works on my end

It was down earlier for me too, but it works now.

Not OP here. Two more data visualisation tools:
tulip.labri.fr/
gephi.org/

Goes to 404 on the catalog for me.

Maltego visualization tool:
paterva.com/buy/maltego-clients/maltego-ce.php

What does Maltego do?
The focus of Maltego is analyzing real-world relationships between information that is publically accessible on the Internet. This includes footprinting Internet infrastructure as well as gathering information about the people and organisation who own it.

Maltego can be used to determine the relationships between the following entities:

People.
Names.
Email addresses.
Aliases.
Groups of people (social networks).
Companies.
Organizations.
Web sites.
Internet infrastructure such as:
Domains.
DNS names.
Netblocks.
IP addresses.
Affiliations.
Documents and files.
Connections between these pieces of information are found using open source intelligence (OSINT) techniques by querying sources such as DNS records, whois records, search engines, social networks, various online APIs and extracting meta data.

Maltego provides results in a wide range of graphical layouts that allow for clustering of information which makes seeing relationships instant and accurate – this makes it possible to see hidden connections even if they are three or four degrees of separation apart.

Google let her guard down.

Correct and valid critique.

This approach has an upfront human operation cost that has to be figured out, so I'm tackling that in tangent to the technical ramp ups.

I suspect by the time I'm done, this whole thing will be multiple articles covering the entire domain.

uh oh

D:

Works for me.

D:

Cool recommendations, will check all of these out.

Please feel free, everyone, to contribute tooling, software, and OSINT techniques and dumps here. I'll be collecting all of them and incorporating them into a much more detailed breakdown of how to get this operation rolling.

Attached: its-working.png (1184x569, 156.92K)