City Crime Rates - Top 10 Mid Range/Major Range Mayors

After my recent statistical deep research into Twitter recently (found here - ) I decided to look into crime rates within cities per the FBI report and check into which cities were controlled by which groups, party, etc. We all know the usual suspects of the major cities but what about the mid range cities which house about 100,000 to 250,000 citizens? That is where I began my research and, again per the FBI crime report (2017 as I could not locate the 2018, might not be out yet), the following are the highest per capita in regards to violent crime, drug busts and sexual trafficking busts. I am currently working on an easy to follow graph with primary source links but for the time being as I work on that I thought my fellow anons may be interested in this and it may spur on or help them with an idea for their own research.

Anyhow here we go. Again, these are the mid range cities of 100,000 to 250,000:

1) Flint, MI:
Mayor - Karen Weaver (Democrat)

2) Jackson, MS
Mayor - Chokwe Antar Lumumba (Democrat)

3) Dayton, OH
Mayor - Nan Whaley (Democrat)

4) Springfield, MO
Mayor - Ken McClure (Democrat)

5) Knoxville, TN
Mayor - Madeline Rogero (Democrat)

6) New Haven, CT
Mayor - Toni Harp (Democrat)

7) Lawton, Oklahoma
Mayor - Stan Booker (Democrat)

8) Richmond, CA
Mayor - Tom Butt (Democrat)

9) W.Palm Beach, Florida
Mayor - Keith James (Democrat)

10) Little Rock, Arkansas
Mayor - Frank Scott Jr. (Democrat)

Tied with -

10) Pueblo, CO
Mayor: Nick Gradisar (Democrat)

The above are, at the time of the 2017 FBI Crime report, the 10 most crime ridden cities in regards to violent crimes such as murder, rape, etc. So in every case, from one to ten, every single case, the city is managed by a Mayor who is a Democrat.

I recalled the usual suspects from the major city crime filled cities but I looked into it again to see if anything has changed since the last time I checked and I figured my fellow anons may be curious about it as well so I will add the major cities now:

1) St. Louis, MO
Mayor: Lyda Krewson (Democrat)

2) New Orleans, LA
Mayor: LaToya Cantrell (Democrat)

3) Chicago, IL
Mayor: Lori Lightfoot (Democrat)

4) Los Angeles, CA
Mayor: Eric Garcetti (Democrat)

5) Albuquerque, NM
Mayor: Tim Keller (Democrat)

6) Oakland, CA
Mayor: Libby Schaaf (Democrat)

7) Chattanooga, TN
Mayor: Andy Berke (Democrat)

8) Baltimore, Maryland
Mayor: Jack Young (Democrat)

9) New York, New York
Mayor: Bill De Blasio (Democrat)

10) Detroit, MI
Mayor: Mike Duggan (Democrat)

In every single case of both the top 10 mid ranged and higher ranged populous cities every single one of them had a Mayor that was a Democrat. I expanded to the top 15 in both sections and, in both cases, the same result. Every… single…. city that ranked in the highest of violent crime, drug busts and sexual trafficking busts were always with a Mayor that was a Democrat, no exceptions.

Attached: DNC.png (559x402, 63.84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

city-data.com/top26.html
dis
chicago.suntimes.com/2017/4/12/18392255/top-aide-valerie-jarrett-benefited-from-tax-break-obama-has-assailed
truepundit.com/meet-valerie-jarrett-one-of-chicagos-biggest-slum-lords-profited-from-ghetto-property-scheme-backed-by-state-senator-obama/
freebeacon.com/politics/jarrett-towers/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I don't give a flying fuck about muh-left/right bullshit but that is pretty damned astounding that 10/10 are democrats
hope you didn't waste too much time on that.

I have no life user so I always put a lot of time into my research and posts but, yeah, you're right. Typically I do not care much about the political party nonsense but at this point given how one group is consistently tied to the same shit, same dysfunction, pretty much every mass shooting, and all these issues it must be brought up and it must be discussed in my opinion since it appears that the majority of issues taking place are all tied to them specifically.

I mean, shit, every single fucking city, that is just unreal.

Republicans are corrupt scumbags content to stumble along at the present rate of decay.
Democrats are mentally retarded lunatic jacobin scum that are racing as fast as they can to reduced America to a medieval level, leprosy , raging fires that destroy more than half the city and bubonic plague and all.

So what you're saying is blacks and mexicans vote Democrat?

Yeah, brown people tend to vote democrat. What's your point?

I have come across several instances where Republicans are absolutely doing corrupt things but honestly it is rare from what I have seen and that might be one of the bigger myths about that party along with the myth that the "Alt Right" is nothing more than a media created falsehood with no basis in fact what so ever.

That said, Republican decision makers have shown themselves to be absolutely weak in every way while allowing issues to evolve/devolve in many cases, many times over. I have no love for the Republican decision makers that I have seen outside of a few who I see as good people and solid decision makers. On the flip side I legitimately cannot think of, name, or otherwise make a single connection to a single Democrat decision maker over the past thirty years that was anything other than either a crook, complicit in some crime, connected to some foreign group looking to destroy the US, connected to some scheme, or overall was not the very worst thing an area could have hoped for to help their constituents.

This list here is just crime but the first list I looked into was "Homeless rate in cities" and then I looked into "Average ratio of citizens on social services" and in both cases the result was the exact same thing that every single city with those two things ranking the highest - They were all managed by Democrats.

As it stands Democrat decision makers are, quite literally, worse than a nuclear explosion over an area in the long term and do far more damage and the facts from primary report sites such as the FBI substantiate that. They legitimately are the worst thing that could happen to any area.

No offtopic point user, merely sharing the results.

Happens to the best of us, user.

Attached: knowthatfeel.jpeg (474x320, 20.69K)

Safe over 100,000?.
1. Pittsfield, IL (pop. 4,493) 0.9 2. West Point, NE (pop. 3,330) 1.2 3. Iron Mountain, MI (pop. 7,554) 1.5 4. West Branch, IA (pop. 2,349) 1.7 5. Port Carbon, PA (pop. 1,837) 2.1 6. Jonesboro, IL (pop. 1,772) 2.2 7. West Liberty, WV (pop. 1,634) 2.6 8. Paden City, WV (pop. 2,540) 2.7 9. Meridian, TX (pop. 1,445) 2.7 10. Brighton, AL (pop. 2,885) 2.7

Read more: city-data.com/top26.html

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (256x256, 15.94K)

It's hard to believe this is being posted here, but it probably shouldn't be at this point.

I am extremely fair in all my research and I have yet to find actual evidence for this to be the case outside of twelve cases over the past ten years when considering lower end (Mayor, Congress, Senate) positions.

If you have any evidence to the contrary that it is widespread by all means show it and perhaps you will convince me otherwise but as it stands it is rare.

Hahahaha. Okay doke.

There you go. Mystery solved. Checked.

Attached: This.png (189x267, 8.05K)

Post proofs or shut up, nigger.

Why THE FUCK haven't you joined this server yet?

dis
=|=|=|=|=|
cord.gg/upCT5Bu

-xwz

There literally is none. They will either not respond, will respond with some randomly stupid attack or they will link some vague article about one issue while claiming it is widespread. These people are so obvious it isn't even debatable.

I guess you've missed the entire period from 1860 to today?

Go be a zionist nigger lover somewhere else.

It's all so easy to call out. It's all so easy to predict. Your scripts, your counters, everything. You simply are entirely simple to see. So I am either Miss. Cleo or I am the greatest psychic on the face of the planet to be able to just know how you will respond before you even respond.

Take the boomer talking points somewhere else, nigger lover.

There is a DNC thread now which came directly after this thread.

Pick one thread and stick to it.

Huh?

Say nigger, spic, etc.

Mayor - Stan Booker (Democrat)

Booker is a Republican.

Anyway, would be curious to see a list of the 10 safest cities of comparable population and what party the mayor is.

Because otherwise the conclusion could just be that medium and large cities tend to elect Democrats, which doesn’t really tell us anything.

Is this surprising? Here in NYC, the only reason crime dropped over the years was because of Republican Giuliani's stop and frisk combined with racial profiling policy. Sure, everyone knows it's highly unconstitutional but you can't argue with results and ours is the few cities with a declining nigger population. Thank God.

Speaking of other cities, haven't Sanfag and Austin gone completely insane letting shitskin criminals get away with damn near everything? I like their position on evilsrael but goddamn dems are retarded on crime, law, and order.

bump for autism
nothing much to contribute but obviously politicians are profiting off of crime. can we map this? probably too well hidden and no one would do anything anyway. one sort of example
chicago.suntimes.com/2017/4/12/18392255/top-aide-valerie-jarrett-benefited-from-tax-break-obama-has-assailed
truepundit.com/meet-valerie-jarrett-one-of-chicagos-biggest-slum-lords-profited-from-ghetto-property-scheme-backed-by-state-senator-obama/
freebeacon.com/politics/jarrett-towers/
i cant even think of a pipe dream solution other than nuking every city.

Attached: rent laundering.png (1035x506, 187.75K)

Well, satan, that's actually true. The larger the city the more likely it is to vote Dem and that does tell us something.

I wont go into detail but.
concentrated population -> loss of cohesion -> bugman consumerism -> shallow unhappy people -> virtue signaling -> vote Dem -> higher crime and economic collapse -> people leave -> lower population -> improved cohesion…

You can see how this is a normal life/death cycle.

CITIES ARE FULL OF NEGROES AND NEGROES COMMIT CRIMES

THE HANDFUL OF CITIES ON THAT LIST THAT ARE NOT FULL OF THE NEGRO ARE SIMPLY THAT WAY BECAUSE THEY ARE FULL OF THE BEAN PERSON, AND BEAN PEOPLE COMMIT CRIME

BOTH OF THESE PARASITES VOTE DEMOCRAT AS DEMOCRATS ENABLE THEM (more) AND MAKE IT EASY FOR THEM TO COMMIT CRIME (compared to R, of course, neither gives a shit about stopping crime)

this is as simple as this gets

This actually made me realize; if blacks only commit crime because of "muh racism", then how come all the crime infested cities with blacks are controlled by pozzed far-left Democrats?
Dumb niggers

It's naive rich people like Reagan, Bush and now Trump who let this shit slither in because they think having brown people who can beat up women and dogs real good will improve the military.

Fuck both gay parties.

I grew up in St. Louis and can confirm that, with the possible exception drunken bar fights and the occasional wife slappin', the niggers are responsible for pretty much all the violent crime.
I'm surprised by Springfield, MO though. I've only been there once and it seemed like a regular college town. It's 85% non-hispanic white.
Are they like West Virginia or something down there? wtf

Attached: Screenshot_2019-07-02 U S Census Bureau QuickFacts Springfield city, Missouri.png (1025x3929, 382.43K)

Proper pronouns please.

Niggers and spics. It's offensive to nature to not call animals what they are.

I have collected the data from the opposite of this data and will post it later tonight. Suffice to say it is, literally, the exact opposite in every single way with Republicans in seat as Mayor in every situation outside of one instance.

There truly is a correlation between cities going to utter shit and Democrats in the high chair of said city. Best part is this data right here is the exact thing they fear more than anything as they cannot spin it and cannot shill it and nothing they say will change the facts. I will map it all out, get it out and then you can spread it to your hearts content and watch the meltdown it will cause.

Seattle has some of the highest property crime rates in the country. Our mayor is Jenny Durkan.
Don't let the numbers fool you. The overall crime rate is much higher than it seems. The cops are told not to enforce ALL non-felony offenses. Even if the cops try to, it'll get dropped in court.
The homeless people steal whatever they want and sell it on the street. They often set up their shops at the 3rd and Virginia or 3rd and Pine bus stops. Heroin and meth are also sold in public. It's really bad here.

Attached: tent city.jpg (1280x810, 252.18K)

Thanks for the information. Seattle is on the masterlist coming out soon.