Zig Forums endlessly shakes it swords at the jew

It's the Templars anons. They're the ones who began the devil worship and sent forth the Jews as thralls to take the blame while they operate in the shadows. The Headquarters of the Templars is in the Temple Mount of Jerusalem.

The "last" Grandmaster of the Templars, Jacques de Molay was executed after being found guilty of heresy and blasphemy. They worshiped the idol that we've all heard of. The Baphomet. Which they said made the land germinate and bring forth riches. To it they sacrificed humans and animals.

The Baphomet is usually depicted as a goat with male and female sexual organs. A strange thing, with the transgenderism spreading like a wildfire now, isn't it? They also invented the skull and bones symbol, which is coincidentally one of the fraternities in Yale where many world leaders are apart of.

The Templars, which essentially pioneered modern banking via Templar preceptories (banking safespots for peasants en route to the Holy Land), were the only ones allowed other than Jews to practice usury, and at a higher rate than the Jews. Through this they amassed wealth. They then infiltrated the Freemasons and used the Jews as a front man for their schemes, to take the blame when things fail. Mayer Amschel Rothschild was one of their agents.

They operate in the shadows today, but you will find if you search hard enough that the highest echelons of the Jewish establishment are directly related to the Order of Malta, which is controlled by the Pope, which is owned by the Templars.

They have two seats of power, Rome and Jerusalem. Why do you think Italy is the only country in Western Europe resisting immigration? All roads lead to Rome anons.

Attached: Knight's Templar.jpg (2560x1707 73.05 KB, 1.01M)

Do you have any proof of all this?

Uh….

how do you think the Rothschilds got all their money?

name one person in the templars today pulling the strings.

his is the creature who purportedly nursed Zeus while he was a babe in exile on the island of Crete, hiding from his father Kronos, who wished to kill him.

Having little thanks for the favors of Amalthea, Zeus had her slaughtered as soon as he was fully grown, and fashioned from her skin an impenetrable shield called the “Aegis.” The word “aegis” or “aigis” literally means “goat-skin.”

Out of one of her horns, he created the “cornucopia” or “horn of plenty”:

a magical object that contained an inexhaustible supply of fruits and flowers.

So Amalthea was venerated by some cults in much the same way that the vegetation deity known as the “Green Man” was in Celtic culture:

as a representative of nature, of fecundity, plenteousness, and thus, by extension, wealth.

Similarly, Baphomet was so literally associated with money by the Templars that they kept small statuettes of him in their money coffers.

But the Baphomet is reported to have done more for the Templars besides just make them rich. He is also said to have made them “wise.” In fact, it has been shown that Baphomet’s name literally means “wisdom” in Aramaic, if run through the ancient Atbash cipher that was often used by the Templars.

The result is “Sophia”, which was the name used for the goddess of wisdom, who was often revered in Gnostic cults in New Testament times. It was believed in these cults that one could unite spiritually with Sophia by performing certain rites and meditations, and thus one could obtain “gnosis”, or divine knowledge.

All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.

Protestants were a mistake.

They're not. Italian cities are awash with agitative niggers constantly harassing people for money.

And the Vatican was known as the Synagogue of Rome among some NS (and even pre-NS) circles.

"Baphomet" was invented by some jewish occultist in the 17th century. The name is a cloaking of Muhammad, who was a fictional jewish archetype like Jesus.

Just look at Jim and Chodemonkey. Do they look white to you?

So real life is Assassins Creed?

I don't know who they are yet, but I know that it is them. All of the things that the kikes do is traced back to the rituals that the Templars engaged in after they captured Jerusalem. They surely found something important in the Temple of Solomon.

And unlike their thralls, they are not as brazen as to list who they are on wikipedia pages.

It's called discussion you impudent piece of trash. Something you would know about if you weren't a complete newfag. Kys.

Baphomet has absolutely nothing to do with Muhammad.

The name does, Chaim, just like Yalla and Allah.

The templars were basically framed because they became too rich and powerful. Their wealth was confiscated by the vatican.

Never outshine the master.

Fuck, as if it wasn't clownish enough.
Of course, in reality, jews are behind all sorts of shit.

NOT THE JEWS
NOT THE JEWS
NOT THE JEWS
NOT THE JEWS
NOT THE JEWS
NOT THE JEWS
NOT THE JEWS
NOT THE JEWS
NOT THE JEWS
NOT THE JEWS
NOT THE JEWS
NOT THE JEWS
NOT THE JEWS
NOT THE JEWS

There is indisputable evidence that they still exist.

Kike shills attempting to disrupt and distract.

don't forgot that wicca nonsense.

burn then.

So why don't you give that evidence?

You forgot the "Boomers", bigot.
This place has full blown GRIDS.

Sage. Report.

So, you're going to have to explain to me, kike shill, if the Templars were the bad guys, and the good guys burned them, how come shit has gotten nothing but worse, and deeper into the baskets of the kikes?
Your lies don't even hold any logical consistency, you worthless niggers.
Go tell your boss to fire you. You suck at this.

1. Giving you a source will allow any of the numerous shills in this thread to take the places down
2. Being a kike shill, you will most certainly claim that the source is not credible
3. You are here ONLY to disrupt discussion.

Zig Forums used to be a place of free speech and debate. I hope you all burn in hell for what you've done.

We’re going to kill you and there’s nothing you can do to stop us.

the absolute state of Zig Forums

Attached: ac1.jpg (752x1062, 167.27K)

You got beat out, nigger. Go away. Don't come back. Wait for the Right Wing Death Squad to put you out of your misery.

Those are jews you fuck.

Shills, traitors, and faggots are not anons. They are shills, traitors, and faggots. Just because they post here does not make them one of us, just like a shitskin being born in Europe does not make them European.

It' neither. It's reptilians.

Only 600 of 3,600 Templars were arrested in France when the French king Philip III sought support of the Pope to absolve his debts. Furthermore, those among them were allowed to be absolved if they admitted to their heresy.

From there they fled to Switzerland and Scotland, respectively, where they infiltrated local freemasonry and began implemented the numerous Templar imagery and occultism objects into the Orders. That is where the white and black checkerboard comes from.

It also ties into the Swiss guard, and the Scottish Rite of Freemasons, which are the highest echelons of this base of power.

But you worthless brainlets won't discuss this. You're completely misled and too blind to see what's really going on. I never once said the Jews didn't have a hand in this but they are only a symptom of the higher issue.

Attached: .jpeg (996x996, 192.9K)

It's called go the fuck back to /x/ and /fringe/ with your bullshit, moshe.

Eliphas Levi came up with the sabbatic goat that modern people recognize but most likely templars were following mahomet and practising some bizarre form of islam and early accounts of baphomet is fake news.

Did you really expect anyone to take you seriously?

The shills are EXTREMELY angry about this thread. Pay them no mind. In honor of this I will continue to do everything I can to expose the Templars and continually post things in this fashion. I will not be censored or beaten down into submission to a hivemind.

I think next is the "eternal" Iran. While it could be Germans, Poles, Russians, Reptilians.

Weak argument. I base my views off of facts and rational or empirical conclusions from those facts. If you refuse to give those facts, I can only assume you're lying

Literally all I did was ask for evidence. It's not disrupting discussion, quite the opposite

exactly. because he was a pederast-degenerate, like most kikes.

The powers that be have left clues as to the reality of the world through the media, whether it be the Matrix or South Park talking about the Temptations of Saint Anthony, the very same Saint Anthony who said this: “A time is coming when men will go mad, and when they see someone who is not mad, they will attack him, saying, ‘You are not like us; you are mad.'”

It doesn't matter. You've set off a fire of rage in my heart.

I will increase my knowledge and spread it without end. For every angry shill I will post the double, and for every dismissive comment my resolve will only be made stronger. I gave you most of your knowledge on the Jews Zig Forums, and I will anonymously crusade yet again until every thought on this shill infested God forsaken board is of the Templars.

fuck off
templars did not worship the pederast-goat
read books not comics