Baby Trump Balloon Approved for Display in DC During Parade

Progressives who think they should run the country will display maturity and common purpose by floating a preposterous latex toy over nation’s capital

Code Pink, the moderate-left social club that likes to splash menstrual blood on Supreme Court nominees, has received conditional permission to bring the infamous Baby Trump balloon to its designated protest area during the July 4 celebrations in the nation’s capital on Thursday, (((CNN))) reports. In a staggeringly appropriate metaphor for the entire #Resist movement, the group has agreed to abide by Park Service regulations, which include a ban on balloons, and only fill the object with cold air so it can’t fly. Code Pink organizers have agreed that completely neutering their intended protest is a reasonable and positive compromise with the president they routinely slander as a fascist dictator.

The Baby Trump balloon made its first public appearance during President Trump’s state visit to London, where it was displayed behind 24 transsexual deviants and several of the fattest women in the United Kingdom. Aliens from Mars, observing the event, are said to have commented that the event participants seemed to worship the object, and that they must revere the godlike figure it depicts, since they seem to have built their lives around venerating it.

The balloon’s appearance at the DC celebrations is expected to draw a similar-sized (and similar-sized) crowd of unhappy lesbians, homosexual perverts, drug-addled freakshows and a delegation from that coven of witches that was casting spells on Trump a couple of years ago. Code Pink organizers issued a statement thanking Moloch for his guidance in their utter degeneracy, as well as George Soros for the inspired way he keeps writing checks for this fag shit.

Independence Day organizers had no comment on the balloon’s anticipated presence, since they’re busy adults who’ve got better shit to do than chat with CNN about some fags in the park. Park officials say they do not expect violence, since: “[T]hose Code Pink faggots couldn’t make a point with a pencil sharpener.”

The White House did not immediately respond to a request for comment, though one anonymous source reported that President Trump has responded to the intended taunt by approving another $200 million aid package for Israel, which sources say he was planning to do anyway.

In related news, Zig Forums denizens who live in the Washington, D.C., metro area are reportedly too chickenshit to show up with a helium tank, swap it out in front of the hippie in charge of the balloon, and then rat to the Park Service about the violation to get them sent to jail.

cnn.com/2019/07/02/politics/baby-trump-balloon-dc/index.html
archive.is/l2435

Attached: Mature_Trump_Balloon.jpg (780x438, 84.83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

express.co.uk/news/world/1148541/donald-trump-baby-balloon-fourth-of-july-washington-protest
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Kike-free post.

Probably not thread worthy here.

Missed the first one, Avram! Be faster.

Attached: St_Dunstan_Teaches_a_Jew.jpg (570x463, 52.65K)

Shoot it with a fucking dart gun.

I agree, that war that he wants with Ira-

Pop it and mine the salt.

Code Pink… Hates Trump… Because he WON'T go to war? Damn Dems, just give up the ghost and show all your pressure groups to be fake astroturf that only pressure Republicans even on stances you're supposedly for. Where were you cunts during Kang Nigger's term?

My favorite is MoveOn.org. The group started as a protest against the injustice of the Clinton impeachment, complete with staging mock witchcraft trials in Washington, and ended by demanding Bush be impeached over the 21 words or whatever. Then they suddenly turned into hyper patriots on January 20, 2009.

Guaranteed someone takes it out with a pellet gun. This isn't the UK.

Guaranteed nobody even tries. This is DC. If there's shooting, it will be in the outskirts, where the niggers live.

Attached: Nigging_Intensifies.gif (500x281, 999.61K)

So? The country is being overrun and this is what reddit cares about. Can mods start deleting and banning these boomer threads? They're awful.

Didn't some British lady pop this recently? I don't get why people give a shit about this balloon so much. It's just lowest common denominator "you're an orange baby!" shit

Trying this hard.

Attached: No_Dont_Go.jpg (4724x2665, 1.33M)

Criticizing our president needs to be a crime (of course, only when its a Republican and not a Demoshit)

HEIL TRUMP

all you need is a laser

Guarantee someone pops it. Pellet rifles are legal anyhow and definitely powerful enough to deflate that thing. Besides, Trump people will be all around and the libsalt would be glorious to watch that thing deflate onto their heads as they scream in fury that their balloon was wrecked.

All aside, can you even imagine the libout that would happen, it would be amazing. Like Joker from the first Batman "MY BALLOONS!"

Good luck to them. Tossers. They'll have to get a new blimp first.

Based Amy impaled the balloon during the anti-Trump protests in London.

In America, where scissors are not illegal (the Police stopped her afterwards for having an offensive weapon in public…), you will doubtless be able to find more entertaining ways of raining of the Left's parade.

FUCK TRUMP

Let that balloon fly high.

The higher it flies, the more accessible the target.

Tagged and bagged.
That's like the 20th today.
Was this the result of a weeklong Brock gangbang strategy meeting?

This is a retarded topic but I love your threads OP.

Trump is the a Jew supporter don't understand how anyone in this thread can like him unless your a kike yourself?

I'm ready for the cringe.

Lol look at this faggot. This is the best way it can protest. "Look, we made a baby trump balloon, we are totally fighting the system". You and the rest of them are childish faggots.

good to see you back writeanon (or whatever the fuck we called you). Always enjoy your writing style.

Attached: 31bedc59d074fba2664eb0c0d31dba95610f34d29e9b5e6b62dcc5f462ad.png (245x255, 13.25K)

These embarrassments will help prevent China from feeling any guilt whatsoever when they finally get around to nuking us.

Was going to post the same sentiment for chadposter

Triple Kek, this is why I come here.

on your A game reporter user

Isn't free speech great?
Also make no mistake that this is a paid event.
Those parade balloons are expensive, like $10K+

Thanks.
t.Chad OP.

Alright nigger calm the fuck down.

At least they are doing something what the fuck are you doing?

I give it an hour before someone pops it.

run the bitches off they are just useful idiots who belong in the kitchen.

BAY BEE TRUMP DOO DOO DOODOODOODOO

BAY BE TRUMP

TELL ING LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIES

TELLING LIES

fuck this neocohen boomer scumbag

Says the kike, sorry your days are over its obvious to everyone but you.

Attached: Hitler-Goebbels-Laughing.jpg (620x425, 39.93K)

And Trumpniggers think they're fighting the system by autistically screeching about - and maybe popping - it. Meanwhile, they're both part of the same semitic system.

because everyone that pretends to know what to do on here suddenly stops when you say "ok i wont support trump anymore what next"

Nu/pol/: aligning with "BASED!" marxist progressives since 2017

This. True Zig Forumsacks align with the BASED trotskyite neocons.

You are pathetic.

Looks like the 7 am shift has started in Tel Aviv. You kikes could at least space out your shilling and try to make your comments relevant to the thread. Or was your whole purpose to demoralize us with low-effort failposting?

Attached: Bananas_BLM.jpg (620x641, 56.74K)

Attached: Pro-Hitler.mp4 (568x320, 981.27K)

LOL that's not happening for a long time. One thing Trump has done well is bring to the public conscious the absolute deranged lunacy of the far left. America will be suicidal to give them power.

Attached: Interview Steve Hilton Interviews Donald Trump on Fox News The Next Revolution - May 19 2019.mp4 (640x360, 4.37M)

and

and

genuinely have no employment prospects other than this. Sad!

Attached: neocon.mp4 (1280x720, 7.91M)

I love how liberals always act like this balloon is such a big win for them even though it’s not that big at all and it only floats a few feet off the ground. They are only making themselves look autistic as fuck

Attached: neocon song.webm (534x300, 7.95M)

Guess (((48dcd6))) will be joining our leftists friends floating that Trump balloon. Post some pictures if you can lad.

Attached: 1562127760293.jpg (675x825, 322.73K)

Attached: Neocon-Democuck Jewish Alliance.mp4 (640x360, 6.1M)

Are you trying out a new talking point? Like being called a neocon is really going to sting here, among posters who've spent 20 years purging themselves of oldthink? I'd tell you it's a nice try, but it isn't. Filter.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (2290x1322 103.79 KB, 5.67M)

This is now a John Bolton's twitter thread.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (2405x1334, 3.21M)

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1066x558, 207.34K)

And I'mma laugh like a mother fucker if you zionist slopbuckets ban me for 'spam' in a trumpnigger spam thread.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1058x1153, 2.14M)

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1061x1142, 327.52K)

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1067x892 1.53 MB, 1.63M)

lel he legit sounds like a trumpnigger on Zig Forums sometimes

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1065x747, 143.02K)

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1058x889 82.57 KB, 859.03K)

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1067x992, 1.89M)

also, man, this guy's engagement is fucking dogshit
trumpniggers on 4/pol/ literally have better engagement than this neoconigger does on twatter

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1058x516, 230.1K)

Attached: 1430759046411.jpg (1057x687 4.21 KB, 1.17M)

okay now shill some more
i didn't think you'd actually roll over so easily

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1057x811, 1.25M)

This kike is really super salty

Attached: Assad.png (500x375, 274.14K)

lel

Attached: Redditors.JPG (958x645 1.26 MB, 681.29K)

rest assured, it's not like we're not looking for hydrogen tanks or anything OP

Attached: helium.jpg (1014x720, 108.28K)

Attached: awl nex matta.JPG (898x1114, 89.2K)

Sad.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (201x84, 3.31K)

holy shit

Attached: 1XdoAQF.png (956x453, 298.47K)

Attached: spirited performance.JPG (1868x1048, 134.47K)

I bet absolutely no one could easily destroy it, receive nothing more than a citation while instantly garnering massive interwebs fame and then accumulating tens of thousands of dollars on GoFundMe for their trouble.

yea, how about the military brings over their tanks and shoot the balloon?

This whole thread

Attached: 17dae78fd2eefdc9ed8cec943f2396ddd041401b051d8cf04df2369b5ff32a63_1.jpg (505x585, 108.83K)

No whats sad are people out doing shit unlike you cunts just shot posting on a computer all day long

The MIGOpedos are making it a win for them by kvetching so hard about it, even going as far as to pop one.

*MIGApedos
fug

C-can I get the vid without the text or the source, sempai?

Attached: 85d976e54c65dcf82cdc3f9e05f90cf48c41bbe6b0a87d16e3c20379b39cfce1.gif (450x225, 1.12M)

Attached: 20190703_093215.jpg (305x407, 65.61K)

Yeah who cares, fuck trump

The colour is wrong, it should be blue-white with a star in front

‘Baby Trump’ balloon grounded after authorities ban use of helium for 4th of July protest
>PROTESTORS planning to fly a 20ft balloon depicting US President Donald Trump for the annual fourth of July celebrations, have had their plans deflated by authorities.

express.co.uk/news/world/1148541/donald-trump-baby-balloon-fourth-of-july-washington-protest
LET THE SEETHING BEGIN'

Attached: helium.PNG (622x848, 504.1K)

Did someone say cringe?

Attached: Shrekt.jpg (300x300, 65.06K)

Attached: ef9.png (800x558, 499.08K)