AN airstrike has reportedly hit a migrant centre in Libya’s capital, killing 40

"Rebels under the command of Putin-backed Khalifa Haftar have been blamed for the attack in Tripoli by Libya's U.N.-supported government."

thesun.co.uk/news/9424859/libya-airstrike-tripoli-migrant-centre-dead/

Attached: Untitledlib.png (878x582, 636.52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

newsbud.com/2017/08/10/newsbud-exclusive-israels-mossad-replaces-cia-as-handler-of-libyan-strongman-khalifa-haftar/
archive.is/1LJzR
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bump.
This is it, Sea Watch blitz was just the beginning: they will open the floodgates again.
We are screwed.

t. Italy

Attached: human_trafficking.webm (640x360, 5.58M)

Start shooting at the migrant boats ffs

that's not how it works

No dumbass i mean cripple the boat that carries them.
There are 2 boats now that operate ILLEGALLY in the Med.
After the police boat ramming,this could be a viable option.
Cripple the boat and let it drift in international waters until someone from NA picks them(which will never happen)

Based Russia

newsbud.com/2017/08/10/newsbud-exclusive-israels-mossad-replaces-cia-as-handler-of-libyan-strongman-khalifa-haftar/

BUMP

Attached: 1562147580079.jpg (896x239, 29.72K)

SLOPPY JOB MOSSAD

SLOPPY

Attached: df.JPG (896x239, 36.71K)

t. Mossad

forgot archive
archive.is/1LJzR

Tra poco altro che navi: si inizierà a sparare direttamente alle genti.

that's what I am hoping

RIP all those highly skilled engineers and medical doctors.

Yet anoither FED/mossad thread. OP is a colossal faggot.

aniel’s coworkers openly speculated about his sexual orientation. When the newspaper published an article about a “gay hotel” that had just opened in Times Square, a coworker asked Daniel whether he was going there. Id. at 249. “[T]his is what they are talking about,” Daniel said. “[T]hey are obsessed with oh, he is gay, I think he is gay, oh, he has to be gay, look at him, the way he walks, the way he talks.” Id. at 249.

Melidones “repeatedly” went into the locker room and watched Daniel nap during his lunch break, and he “repeatedly” watched Daniel change his clothes. Id. at 105. One time, as he watched Daniel change, he said, “I didn’t hire you to be beautiful; I want a supervisor, not a God.” Id. at 233-34.

In June or July 2011, Melidones came up behind Daniel while he was standing at his work podium, brushed up against Daniel’s buttocks with his genitalia, and asked Daniel, “Are you gay?” Id. at 230. Daniel immediately moved away. When Melidones saw how upset Daniel was, he “tried to appease [him] by saying his son . . . is gay.” Id.

Subsequently, Melidones stood directly behind Daniel two or three times a week, leaned into him, and said “homo” into Daniel’s ear. Id. at 231-32. While standing behind Daniel, on “numerous occasions” he also said to Daniel’s coworker Manny Padermo (a father and grandfather), “Manny the homo, Manny the homo.” Id. at 231-32, 242. Daniel suspected that Melidones was pointing at him while he said this to Padermo. Id. at 232-33, 243-44.

Melidones’s comments frightened Daniel. “I will let him say what he needs to say, make his remarks [and] inappropriate comments, and all I did [was] stand there at my podium and sweat profusely,” Daniel said. “Sweat profusely in fear of this man . . . in fear of him and in fear of losing my job.” Id. at 154-55.

I believe you must be in the wrong thread, pal.

Respectfully submitted,

P. DAVID LOPEZ

General Counsel

JENNIFER S. GOLDSTEIN

Associate General Counsel

LORRAINE C. DAVIS

Assistant General Counsel

wat

Good

Terrific

Attached: 1514024636185.jpg (640x480, 39.37K)

Nothing of value was lost. In fact I wasn't expecting to get a raging boner this morning after breakfast, but this did the trick. I've been blackpilled to the point where I just want to see migrants, muslims, jews, and anything I dislike to suffer and die. I'm sad it was only 40.

Attached: d321bea0eec605ec5dea96934c4f572f6bba4dafee22bee3164715893c84fff8.jpg (498x592, 274.76K)

calm your enthusiasm, this is only to worsen the migrant crisis

Attached: 1538818576787.jpg (600x338, 40.71K)

This Cuckdeau shit has nothing to do with this.
I could not care less for some dead rapefugee, the problem stands in (((EU and UN))) pushing for more nigger rescue because of this mess.
I hope hell exists just to see the ones who bombed Libya be tortured for eternity.

Implying that's not what will happened anyway. They will find any excuse to do it, real or staged. Only thing that will stop it is if people start actively opposing it.

This handsome lad did his part

Attached: 1559383041766.webm (352x640, 465.74K)

Strange how we didn't hear shit about migrants in Libya until Qaddafi was murdered.

He will be avenged.

Attached: come at me.jpg (1000x800, 176.54K)

Even wikipedia said Haftar lived in Langley, Virginia close to CIA. Anyone who believes this Russian bullshit is a retard.

The Good Colonel should be every bit as well-regarded as Hitler or any other avatar of The One True God.

So it's ok when russian jews start civil wars right?

Attached: jewrpg.jpg (640x474, 18.31K)

Didn't even hear about them until jews started this rebel shit like in the uke.

I hope commercial flights know to stay the fuck out of the way this go around.

I bet Putin is doing stuff like this on purpose to increase migration to Europe to further destabilize the continent

But Putin is the savior of the white race! Russia is basically hyperborea! Baste Orthodox!!!!????

I imagine that room to be quite smelly

I dunno, why would he trash his own gas export market? Gas market? Gas? Lots of swarthy darkies? Putin sells gas? Hmmmm…….this could indeed be a Putin setup.

Didn’t Putin sign a law outlawing Holocaust denial and any sort of portrayal of the Nazis in a positive light back in 2014? Sounds like the kikes control Russia too

People who have never been to Russia can make Russia whatever they want it to be. What it is is a kike gulag full of the walking dead. (Not unlike the USA in this regard.)

Someone should shoop AOC into those images.

kek

He encapsulates my sentiments exactly, though I wouldn't target the Hasidic Jews, whom are mostly NPC's, but the non-secular Jews who change their costumes and positions as fast as a new Hollywood starlet.

Yes, it is. Violence always works.

If Gadaffi was still alive this sort of thing would be commonplace.

Daily reminder that Hillary Clinton/ZOG are responsible for Libya's current state.