Air rage lawyer dead: Woman, 50, who was jailed for spitting at Air India crew in racist attack

Alexander Long
Alexander Long

"She also shouted: 'You fucking panjeet, you fucking Indian street shitting money-grabbing cunt.'
Burns then went to the toilet, where she smoked a cigarette, before returning to the area where alcohol was served and demanding more.
Burns then shouted: 'Fucking Air India is useless, I will say what I want.
'I have done so much for you fucking shitskins and fucking kikestanies, you should be grateful to me.'
<Ironic given that her ancient forefathers felt the same 50 or so thousand years ago. When they gave the panjeets toilets only for them to start shitting in the faces of the mighty Aryans.
As with the kikes you cannot and should not fall for their innocent bob heading and hand ringing.

www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7211589/Lawyer-50-jailed-spitting-Air-India-crew-dead

Attached: Untitledaryan.png (840.45 KB, 753x582)

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/218376794/have-the-chosen-people-lost-control#p218377304
youtu.be/gk6TZxr_igA

Nicholas Scott
Nicholas Scott

.. yeah I think we all saw this coming. That said, jailed for "racism and spitting"? The fucks going on with the UK?

Lawyer Ms Burns was born Simone O'Broin in Belfast and was called to the bar in 1992 and represented refugees around the world in her human rights work - with particular focus on the Middle East.
But she she found herself in hot water have written a paper accusing Israel of the genocide of Palestinians, who she called 'a group struggling for self-determination against a colonial, racist regime'.

Oh I see now.

Connor Roberts
Connor Roberts

ANTIFA Lady who heard about the Israel Palestine situation. One down. I tell you Palestine is the key to bring down ANTIFA.

Isaiah Turner
Isaiah Turner

yea this reeks of a life, dedicated to the underdogs of society just because of attention whoring kek welcome to reality bitch
muh greatful kek

Jordan Taylor
Jordan Taylor

Me pajeet. I feel sorry for her. In another era where there are no public cameras and things can be quietly buried on compassionate grounds, something could have been done. Not in this day and age. Stop drinking. Stop smoking pot.

Nathan Moore
Nathan Moore

same 50 or so thousand years ago. When they gave the panjeets toilets
What? Its been that long?

Jayden Lee
Jayden Lee

Found dead. Not murdered. I am so tired of the kike media.

Nolan Clark
Nolan Clark

Babies first redpill. Definitely produced an allergic reaction in her.

Ryan Flores
Ryan Flores

Strange post.

Me pajeet.
Me poo on street.
Me 2020 superpower elite.

I think she lost the plot on the airline, but frankly getting jailed for this crap is fucking garbage. UK is fucked.

Alexander Lewis
Alexander Lewis

they're trying their damnedest to bring time out for naughty words to the US
They only thing reliable about the jew is they never stop jewing

Parker Rodriguez
Parker Rodriguez

Oh and also I forgot to mention. If a white blond woman(maybe 10 yrs younger) were to talk like that to me, I would be sexually aroused. This one looks like a granny though

Ian Anderson
Ian Anderson

They only thing reliable about the jew is they never stop jewing
The irony is that I just saw vids of chimpouts in Israel. The jokes on us and not Jews apparently.

Aiden Cooper
Aiden Cooper

I bet she was fucking hot when she was young. They picked the worst photos they could find. She looks like a handful of a woman.

Attached: irish-lawyer-killed-after-plane-rage.jpg (263.84 KB, 799x450)

Evan Price
Evan Price

post video, who is chimping out? Niggers?

Christian Jackson
Christian Jackson

boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/218376794/have-the-chosen-people-lost-control#p218377304

No idea. Can't post because Australia is gay.

Tyler Miller
Tyler Miller

Ok so that is the best thing I have seen all week. Israelis need more niggers in their nation. Lots and lots of niggers.

Nolan White
Nolan White

Also you better 'ungay' that shit soon. I hope you have lots of rope.

Camden Phillips
Camden Phillips

I've been suspect the real players are Arabic states and china for some time user. Don't know about you.
While some Jews are knowing partners in this, many Jews are just bona fide imbeciles that don't see where their shekels are coming from. Blind as a bat some would say.

Someones clearly funding our politics. I suspected someone (originally mossad) planting tarrant. I'm still not sure on that (I think he was too professional plus that pakistan and greek connection is odd).
One thing is certain though - they certainly do not like anti-chinese sentiment. That is especially considering those fuckers have been funneling money into think tanks, subversive orgs and lobbyists for some time while at the same time subverting the anglosphere economy (fucking with monetary policy) to leech capital and destroy their leverage.

I suspect that same problem is impacting Israel. Though it's more likely arabic parties in that case.
In fact the whole thing is a clusterfuck of subversion from all sides.

Zachary Jones
Zachary Jones

I noticed that most people rarely speak of China and that is a huge red flag for me. They have been subverting our government for 50 years. Why no yours as well? The puzzle for me is, why doesn't our own government just wipe them out using biochem? It would be easy to do, they live like rats in cages there…anything that was a contagion would spread like wildfire.

Oliver Clark
Oliver Clark

Found dead
Wtf does that even mean

Owen King
Owen King

Wtf does that even mean
Murdered by ZOG

Chase Price
Chase Price

Someone's causing all this
(((Central Bankers, Big Pharma, Big Business)))

William Bell
William Bell

Brenton isn't a pro. One of the things you learn to do in the military is properly clear jams, and you do it to the point that it becomes rote memory. He wasn't doing it, and he was overloading the magazine pin, so they kept falling out. He clearly didn't train enough and certainly didn't have a pro background. Also that part about shooting out his own windows, that's full retard.
So anyway yeah you're a fucking shill and go fuck yourself.

Owen Gomez
Owen Gomez

Maybe at some point but from the video she had that low class English accent.

Michael White
Michael White

mental illness
Pointless thread tbh.

Austin Johnson
Austin Johnson

All of Western Civilization is Indo-European
Persian Civilization was Indo-Aryan
<fucking pajeets
I'm gettin real sick of your tricks, Rabbi. You can't trick us into thinking the streetshitter caste represents India's best. It won't work. I hope your jew space exploration endeavors keep getting streetshitted on by your precious Shudra "poojeets".

Meanwhile I enjoy conversing with my BASTED almost white skinned Brahmin friends. We often discuss how the merging of our cultures many thousands of years ago produced the best human civilizations the Earth has ever seen.

Attached: inigo.jpg (47.05 KB, 1280x720)

Jace Foster
Jace Foster

I tell you Palestine is the key to bring down ANTIFA.
Also the key to bringing down Pissrael, Rabbi Pantifapantsberg.

Luke Watson
Luke Watson

Another fake story with fake middle aged actors using meme imageboard language.

Hunter Baker
Hunter Baker

youtu.be/gk6TZxr_igA
Drunk obnoxious old roastie entitled left wing brit bag, yeah I'll pass on that one.

Brayden Martinez
Brayden Martinez

Rabbi Pantifapantsberg.

Attached: 8db43da9de0fe6435bbd0ecc2834592943e934492e3f82548b9aeb88a4329ff5.jpg (59.28 KB, 640x331)

Easton Russell
Easton Russell

Who the fuck uses this panjeet shit? It's pajeet or poojeet, shitskin.

Ian Murphy
Ian Murphy

The opposite of found alive, nigger.

James Jackson
James Jackson

Pure coincidence, even though it is every single time.

Ethan King
Ethan King

That said, jailed for "racism and spitting"? The fucks going on with the UK?
the british government is anti-White and hunts White people over words while paki child rape gangs suffer literally no consequence.

like in all western nations, its a government led white genocide. people need to start voting with bullets. only solution.

Attached: athens-tn-ww2-vets-took-control-of-town.png (348.8 KB, 610x610)

Leo Thompson
Leo Thompson

labeling anyone with politically incorrect views as mentally ill
who is stalin? - the post

Ethan Walker
Ethan Walker

Poor woman though. She had the heart in the right place but the wrong time. It could be a false story as far as we know since (((they))) wrote it. Like a warning or scare tactic.

Dylan Butler
Dylan Butler

Why cant Americans make up their own town names.

William Edwards
William Edwards

Burns
Potatoniggers aren't White

Parker Cook
Parker Cook

Lawyer Ms Burns was born Simone O'Broin in Belfast and was called to the bar in 1992 and represented refugees around the world in her human rights work - with particular focus on the Middle East.
But she she found herself in hot water have written a paper accusing Israel of the genocide of Palestinians, who she called 'a group struggling for self-determination against a colonial, racist regime'.
On her Facebook page she appeared paranoid, telling friends: 'Mossad agents and Zionists operatives all over my life… there is yet again a fishy smell of CHABAD LUBAVITCH!'.
She also backed Gilad Atzmon, whose controversial views on Holocaust denial and Jewish history, have led to allegations of antisemitism and racism
That's why she's dead. Also:

Ms Burns was diagnosed with skin cancer 18 years ago and was forced to have several surgeries.
At her trial she appeared with a plaster over her nose as she was waiting to get a prosthetic one.
That's suspicious, could she have been poisoned like they used to do in Russia back in the days?

Thomas Jenkins
Thomas Jenkins

I spot a redditor. Fuck off nigger.

Wyatt Brooks
Wyatt Brooks

Took a lot of posts to get to her holohoax denial

Dylan Hughes
Dylan Hughes

Attached: 9a72.jpg (37.76 KB, 680x468)

Nathan Phillips
Nathan Phillips

The invitation for you to fuck off remains extended, nigger.

Isaac Morris
Isaac Morris

Woman murdered for her political views. Just another day in the UK.

Robert Flores
Robert Flores

we are a republic and we remind ourselves of our predecessors so we do not repeat thier mistakes and remember thier successes

Jace Edwards
Jace Edwards

taking over your city with guns
corrupt politicians lock THEMSELVES in the jail
FUCKING BASED

Angel Young
Angel Young

This is why you have to keep weapons and be able to defend yourself. Any government without fear will continuously murder dissidents. There would be no other way to keep a lid on the shithole known as the Jew-K. Kill anyone who tries to take your guns or speech.

Joshua Nelson
Joshua Nelson

'I have done so much for you fucking shitskins and fucking kikestanies, you should be grateful to me.'

The hippie anthem.

Evan Roberts
Evan Roberts

Why is she wearing the number 3 on her neck - MKUltra shit?

Joseph Barnes
Joseph Barnes

It's not the Jews
Holocaust is fact
Tarrant was real
Masonry is irrelevant

Leo Butler
Leo Butler

smoking and demanding more alcohol
<<Aryan wants her Soma.
That is how the Aryan lost that land so long ago. Why won't more Aryan land be lost in the future?
Is it not written that the blue-eyed stands on Shiva?

William Reed
William Reed

remember
Athens fell with democracy.

Benjamin Ramirez
Benjamin Ramirez

Slavshits so eager to get Americans fighting each other.
Why don't you get up from your desk and stab your handler in the eye? He's fucking your wife, you know. The FSB always fucks the wives of their juniors, old KGB trick to establish dominance.

Kayden Thomas
Kayden Thomas

She is wearing an om and a fucking bindi there's no way a yoga bitch this far down the path of eastern culture appropriation is calling them pajeets and shitskins.
It's bullshit and stinks of jewish tricks.

Michael Thompson
Michael Thompson

but frankly getting jailed for this crap is fucking garbage. UK is fucked.
I'd be OK with jail for "interfering with flight crew" AKA not returning to seat when ordered and being drunk.

IMO the Jews drugged her to make her crazy for the flight, then killed her shortly after release.

William Lopez
William Lopez

<On her Facebook page she appeared paranoid, telling friends: 'Mossad agents and Zionists operatives all over my life… there is yet again a fishy smell of CHABAD LUBAVITCH!'.
<She also backed Gilad Atzmon, whose controversial views on Holocaust denial and Jewish history, have led to allegations of antisemitism and racism
That's why she's dead.

^ This. Very obvious. Should have known better than to mouth off as a lawyer. RIP based aryan milf.