July 4th Dindu Flash Mob in Wisconsin, 30 Apes Shot in Chicongo

A dindu flash mob stole $30,000 worth of merchandise from a North Face outlet in Wisconsin on July 4th.

30 people shot in Chicago on July 4th:
twitter.com/AudrinaBigos/status/1147093153536716801?s=19

Post all the July 4th nigger madness here in this thread.

Good, Northface sucks. If some groids catch charges over this I'll consider it a Win-Win.

30 people shot but only 4 dead?

Chicongo 😂😂😂😂

nigger aim lol

Niggers can’t aim. Any open racial warfare (there won’t be any, anywhere) would be over in a month with whites suffering fewer than a million casualties worldwide.

came here to say this

A pistol wound has only a 5% chance of killing you if you receive immediate medical attention

Where did you pull that statistic out your ass?

Black entrepreneurs just getting the supplies to start their own business'. Record lowest unemployment winning.

I doubt most niggers even know how a firearm works, they probably think it's some voodoo magic

If they by the miraculous chance discover how to operate a firearm most niggerapes do not even know how to properly aim a firearm, especially a handgun. Look at any rap video.

The whole "shooting at a tilt" is such a fucking meme too, I know fags try to do it to be cool but it's 100% pointless seeing as the bullet comes out the same fucking way CAUSE THE BARREL IS ROUND. Plus the cases just fly in your face

Niggers can’t aim. It’s not like they’re getting any range time either. Shooting isn’t as easy as vidya would have one believe and neither is hitting a moving target. Niggers just pick up a gun point and shoot and a lot of the time the people getting shot aren’t even the intended target.

Why the fuck would you give views to PBS? Their coverage consisted of a closeup of the president at the podium with zero shots of the flyovers or crowds.

Minds.com/colinflaherty
For your Nate Higgers news. He's putting excellent new OC there daily

Attached: SmartSelect_20190705-132238_Brave.jpg (1340x1841, 753.7K)

Should make a video compilation of these flash mobs.

Unless you're pointing the ejection port at your face you aren't getting cases in your face no matter how you hold it unless it's bouncing off the gun as it's falling straight down.

Shill your shit elsewhere nigger.

They certainly don't understand the physics of firing a gun from a moving vehicle.

and how many niggers received immediate medical attention?

I read that niggers in Africa would set the sight aperture to the highest number because they think it makes it more powerful and they push the gun forward while shooting because it makes the bullet go faster.
Why would any country give them rights?

Attached: 3203C321-4085-435E-96F4-5D9B14A4CE23.jpeg (750x600, 109.54K)

Welcome to 8ch, save the .webm instead.

Attached: PutItThroughAMotherFuckinHeadPERIOD(RaceWar).webm (480x360, 5.75M)

Attached: pull the trigger.jpg (756x960, 72.2K)