So these are apparently Richard Lynn's most recent numbers, from 2019 and this book

So these are apparently Richard Lynn's most recent numbers, from 2019 and this book
>ulsterinstitute.org/intellofnations.html

Why is Belarus so high? Aren't they slavs? Are they even a first world country? Odd to see that Mongolia has fallen so low.

Attached: 2019iq.jpg (1320x710, 394.42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Nepal#Ethnic_and_regional_equity
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Richard lynn is a meme who has never given an IQ test and only provides cherry picked estimates from PISA reading scores.

saging

As I understand it, he is putting variables and multiple datapoints into a computational model. That includes PISA scores, private school WAIS tests, GDP, patents per 1000, et cetera. His estimations are pretty accurate, though.

Everyone in Belarus has Калашнікава. Калашнікава makes you smart.

Based.

Attached: qt314.jpg (348x500, 13.57K)

Attached: 1562415470841.png (290x441 485.98 KB, 17.25K)

Attached: 1562422932235.png (1334x1310 75.71 KB, 503.09K)

His estimations have been proven to be inaccurate several times over. He is universally shunned and rejected as a result of his terrible methods of collecting data and not simply his political agenda by itself.

Contrast it with an actual cross national IQ study given in europe like so and you get very different results.

Attached: IQ of Europe.jpg (1000x847, 429.77K)

Possibly due to migrations.
Turkey had somewhere around 91 but after 5+ million Arabs let free in country a while ago it dropped to 87. This doesn't mean population got dumber. Your average Turk still has 96-97 IQ. But the "average of country" got a lot of low IQ people.
Mongolia might be due to forced Chinese migration into country (due to a debt repayment by Mongolia they have to accept Chinese migrants), or high IQ Mongolians going Germany or USA to create businesses (yeah it is a thing)
Also overall I see a total decline worldwide. This was expected and foretold by scientists and this will not reverse any time soon.
May Tengri protect us all.

Attached: TurkIQ.jpg (491x300, 20.81K)

He doesn't have one, leftypol.
Tell us who you are talking about. He's is shunned by marxist, anti-racist academia for political reasons.
Provide some proof.

Seriously? Really desperate, huh commie?

He certainly does faggot. If I were leftypol I would be spending my time there, not here. He's pushing a racemixing D&C narrative in italy, claiming that southerners are mixed retards and northerners are pure european geniuses on the basis of a math test as a proxy for IQ.

Several actual IQ tests given as a reply proved otherwise, and showed similar scores, some with southern italians scoring the highest in the country.

Imagine having your head so far up your ass you don't want to acknowledge actual intelligence testing because it's not some new modern cherrypicked PISA scores larping as IQ test.

Wouldn't this increase Mongolia's score? China's one of the smartest countries in the world, according to the stats. Maybe it was very recent and involved the lowest stock of Chinese.

I doubt that a non-leftist would argue the way you have about him being "universally shunned," but alright.
You may be right, and his country-specific numbers may be slightly off, but I haven't seen any reason to doubt his methodology. I still the think the numbers are fairly accurate.

You failed.

Hmm.

??? Only brainlets question the importance of IQ.

Some Asians are marginally smarter. Get over it.

*Asian nations

Who? Kill yourself if you can't bake a proper bread with appropriate context and information.

Well, I did link to his book. Lynn's pretty much the only guy in the world that does this kind of IQ research. A former biologist, or something like that. I you google iq by nations, you'll get several sites that use his numbers. He's been doing this for over a decade, I believe.

They're asians. They should have decent genes. Doubt that's correct. 84 also seems high for haiti.

Any researcher who is larping data sets as something they're not is going to be shunned by anyone else who considers themselves a serious researcher.

Let me break this down for you. Researcher X wants to promote personally established Y agenda regarding intellect. Researcher X realizes that since the actual data on intelligence testing doesn't corroborate with his claims, he throws out that data and starts over. Researcher X finds that Z metric (such as PISA testing) does mimic the pattern he wants to show the world. Researcher X publishes a study talking about how metric Z scores are "basically the same" as intellect.

Is it really a surprise that people don't take him seriously? You need to get over this "anyone who dosn't like things I like" is a shill mentality. This is just shitty research plain and simple.

I whole heartedly detest nogs and nother nonwhites invading western nations, but people pushing pseudoscience like lynn do more harm than good.

Do you actually think asians are smarter than whites too? If that's so then why do they have so much less intellectual accomplishment? Use your brain, lad.

Lad, I don't really care about your notions of "serious research.* You have yet to provide a good reason for me to discount these figures.
Nonsense.
Several of the east asian countires have higher average iq than any western country. You'd have to be delusional to think otherwise.

Shitskin invasion is reflecting itself well in White country results.

Kek. The fuck is that bullshit ?

That's what I thought but I just did a basic lookup of their demographics on wikipedia and found that the two largest listed ethnic groups there are Chhetri and Bahun. They look like Poos.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Nepal#Ethnic_and_regional_equity

chinks are not smarter than whites. I don't know what IQ is supposed to measure but if china was barely out of the middle ages while whites had electricity and steam ships, then it sure isn't brainpower.

Those results make no fucking sense. Are you seriously going to tell me there's a 12 point difference between Morocco and Tunisia ?

This won't happen in a decade or two. The prestige of Western universities is why they come here, and that'll change with time.

Slav doesn't mean shit. The Baltic region Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania and Belarus are just as white and smart as Scandinavians and Germans. Probably moreso now because they arent' being mixed with shitskins.

I just did and you totally ignored it. It's like I'm talking to a wall.

Then their intellectual accomplishments should be far, far more than european, since asians far outnumber europeans, demographically. Ironically it's europeans who are doing the heavy intellectual lifting with sparse historical contribution from asians.

Attached: 1520716186351.png (1237x1017, 107.51K)

Very possibly. Type of "colonisator" people, not "sending the best and brightest". They are doing the same thing to Tibet and Uighur land.
But also these numbers really are… well… in the air a bit. Morocco and Libya having an 12 point difference for example.
Maybe waiting a bit for a renewal for this study is the best. A bit of criticism is required I suppose.

Attached: Did_We_Win_Hans.jpg (453x453, 68.48K)

Your pic ignores the innovations of Japan in recent times as well as the vast number of unique patents which reflect that reality.
But since they are our racial brothers, your point still stands - subhumans take what humans make.

Bump because this is interesting to talk about.

Why has South Korea dropped so low is also the question, or perhaps the answer to why K-pop is cancer.

Huh. I guess Fingoloids and obviously Belarus really aren't white after all. Look at that clustering.