calls out the (((military-industrial complex)))

> calls out the (((military-industrial complex)))
> calls out the (((big banks)))
> calls out (((Israel))) and (((Netanyahu))) by name
> called out and voted against the (((Trans-Pacific Partnership)))
> calls out the (((DNC)))
> calls out (((Trumpowitz)))
> calls out (((neocons)))
> not a Christian so doesn't carry around Christian Guilt that would force her to serve the (((chosen people))) or fake being a Christian

Why isn't Tulsi "Mossad Mahi-Mahi" Gabbard shilled more here? Do people seriously think that another term of ZOGnald is better because "muh accelerationism"

Attached: d2bb9c70ad6ad218f1620648ec968327a798a3baaff6a9be330386c32b0279a2.jpg (980x742 19.32 KB, 87.7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JMieVvusR7k)
unz.com/ishamir/where-is-that-vaunted-white-iq/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The female can't politics

Tulsi "Kike and Yid Kali Yuga" Gabbard
Tulsi "Aloha Auschwitz" Gabbard
Tulsi "Going O'ahu on Netanyahu" Gabbard
Tulsi "The Jew Fears the Hindu" Gabbard
Tulsi "Volcanic Eruption on Jewish Corruption" Gabbrard
Tulsi "Honolulu Holocaust" Gabbard
Tulsi "Tiki Terror of Tel-Aviv" Gabbard
Tulsi "Mossad Mahi-Mahi" Gabbard
Tulsi "Going Pele on Palestine" Gabbard
Tulsi "Throw the Mossad into Mauna Loa" Gabbard
Tulsi "High Tide for Straight Pride" Gabbard
Tulsi "Beachside Bergen-Belsen" Gabbard
Tulsi "Treblinka Tulsi" Gabbard
Tulsi "Sobibor Surfer" Gabbard"

Who gives a shit? Look at whats happening under a straight Christian blond-haired male's presidency

Attached: 15302047041667.png (800x800, 386.75K)

You never need to pick the lesser of two evils.

Put up your own ideal candidate and campaign endlessly for them. Make your own party if you need to.

Useless at best and counter productive at worst in the burger kosher 2 party system.

mods just pruned the proud goys thread

Break the system. Teddy almost did it, and Japan did it 20 years ago.

Why do you anti Tulsi guys care? She's a democrat, she's the best option as an enemy win or lose. If she brings good anti zog talking points to her debates against the Republican frontrunner it'll force discussion on the matter which is a boost for us. Seriously, who would you rather have as a potential Democrat president if Republicans lose besides her anyways

Bitch will likely end up being (((convinced))) to support zog if she gets the Presidency.

Attached: 2fbf9e21075d188be759e905eb6bd0dba2a1078a8169cc994ce132f288d26496.jpg (1024x665, 135.08K)

A third, new, party's candidate. Don't cuck yourself to either subversive party.

Let's make her president!

The entire history of Rome since it's founding would disagree, granted they were never Emperors.

Attached: Rape-of-the-Sabine-Women.jpg (934x615, 108.88K)

Why not start by campaigning for a new system instead of faggy "JUST BE A MAN JUST CREATE YOUR OWN PARTY" shit.

Only the ones you put your all into campaigning for.

Of course that's optimal, I agree with you, but I don't see that happening right now. Maybe when we get further in there'll be a surprise contender but it seems like wishful thinking

Creating a new party would me more than 200 times what you're doing now.

(((Saudi Arabia))) is as ZOGed as they get.

If there is a contender, it will be the one you personally make with your blood, sweat, and tears. Don't expect this contender to come about without this effort.

Thanks moderators!

Attached: 04-dutch-girl.jpg (2116x1816 185.03 KB, 834.73K)

Vote for me goy, no vote for me, goy!

Let me explain why I do not support Gabbard;
1. I believe that kamala Harris is more likely than her to be nominated.
2. Kamala Harris is clearly more insane than Gabbard and probably less competent.
3. I'd rather a nigger-woman in charge of America than a White woman.

If you are at all confused by anything I just wrote, you are not intelligent enough to be worthy of a response so just assume I'm either insane or a "ssssshhhhhhiiiiil" and move the fuck on. Only respond to me if you understand already what I am saying and have some input or can argue why someone else is more worthy of our support.

He’s most likely a crypto kike

Attached: F1B480A9-F3D5-4689-827E-E5AB11F578AA.jpeg (1393x1480 123.58 KB, 585.07K)

There is no sane reason to support this dumb slut.
If you're an accelerationist, your candidate is already in office. If you seriously think a retard bitch who prays to DBZ statues would be a leader against jews, drink poison.

Attached: 0adca8f7-7758-4f11-828a-d95f67846916.jpeg (600x900, 48.94K)

Candidates like Harris come and go, but anti-ZOG candidates are a once in a hundred years kind of thing now.

There hasn't been a candidate outspoken against Israeli influence in years now, not since perhaps Ron Paul (who endorsed Gabbard BTW - youtube.com/watch?v=JMieVvusR7k)

Your ZOGnald threw his entire base the OPPOSITE way into becoming mindless ZOGbots. If you think he's going to wake up people to the ZOG-Saudi problem, perhaps you should demonstrate how to drink poison for us

Attached: TULSI 2020.png (610x384, 375.7K)

The absolute state of nu/pol/

I simply don't believe that she's serious.
If she was really anti-ZOG, she'd get the David Duke treatment. The media would find or fabricate photos of her that prove she's a slut and a whore and all the brainless feminists would pull out their hair and scream that she's a worthless slut who doesn't belong in politics. She'd be run out of DC on a rail and no one would work with her.
Furthermore, she seems to be more competent at running stuff than Harris and has more connections. Thus, if given a choice, I'd rather her not win anything.

They already are giving her that treatment my dude

It's been discussed before, how (((blue checkmarks))) and mainstream media is so scared of her, they are trying to hit her from an "honest" angle by labeling her as a Kremlin agent

Attached: tulsi35.PNG (3344x2532 50.29 KB, 2.54M)

THANKS MODERATORS FOR ANOTHER HIGH QUALITY THREAD BEING RE-POSTED FOR THE UMPTEENTH TIME.
BETTER NOT PRUNE THIS ONE

Thanks for writing so much but meaning so little

Attached: tulsi32.png (952x699, 381.77K)

Attached: 65d532f642ad8ff01ff58cc33619378012.gif (500x300, 1.77M)

Thanks boy detective!

Attached: conan_tailing.jpg (618x475, 47.56K)

Sage, report.

Watching you kikes squirm at the mention of Tulsi "Going O'ahu on Netanyahu" Gabbard is cute

Attached: tulsi9.jpg (388x500, 34.21K)

unz.com/ishamir/where-is-that-vaunted-white-iq/

Sage, report.

Jamal, out.

>>>/reddit/

Attached: reddit.jpg (1010x1010, 82.69K)

they can't because she is a protected species, it's hilarious to watch, i want her to get the democrat nomination just for the fun of watching the entire media go into meltdown. she is the ultimate candidate in terms of meme potential.

Sage, report.

I'll keep watch over her and if she looks promising, I'll do what I can to increase her support among democrats.

So were blacks but you see what happens to them when they step out of line. Even faggots are eviscerated when they leave their plantation. Look at Yuanapopolidopolis or whatever his name was and he was just a neo-con. I'll be watching her more closely and if she appears sincere (ie if the media kikes get serious about hurting her) I'll do what I can to keep her relevant.

She has my vote.

Zognald is a fucking jew op and anyone who thinks he playing 4d chess or anything else positive is a fuckwit. And, err, well yeh.

This is enoguh to make the left vote

Democracy is literally a stage show If you haven't figured this out after trump there is no hope for you.

Democracy isnt real you fucking cancerous retard. The candidates are literally chosen by a collective of kikes. THERE IS NO POLITICAL SOLUTION.

Voting doesn’t matter, it never mattered.

That’s because you’re a jew.

/thread

If the candidates are chosen by a collective of kikes, and if this collective controls both sides, then their plan is for one side to lose so the other can win. So simply make the other side win instead.

Who is the "white man's choice?"

Do you have half a billion dollars to hire all the lawyers you're going to need to get your candidate on the ballots?