Earlier a bunch of blue checkmarks were sharing photoshopped pictures of Trump with Epstein. They were all doing it...

Earlier a bunch of blue checkmarks were sharing photoshopped pictures of Trump with Epstein. They were all doing it, coordinated. And now they all coordinated apologies.

Gee, it's almost as if they're priming us for something.

Oh what, all the evidence against democrat elite pedophiles is deepfaked? Oh, that makes sense, you do have a blue checkmark after all, thanks for being honest.

You can't beat a jew at their own game. We have a chance to win if we play ours.

Attached: scren.png (636x655, 91.1K)

Other urls found in this thread:

documentcloud.org/documents/1508273-jeffrey-epsteins-little-black-book-redacted.html
newspunch.com/germany-love-drugs-migrants/
congress.gov/bill/116th-congress/house-bill/3230
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nice catch user.
Seems too low of attention grabber to be future deepfake throwaway tho… no TV news for it. Maybe something smaller?

Nah, they're just trying to roll with this 'deep fake' shit because that's going to be the next narrative point used to justify internet censorship and to dismiss video evidence of things they don't want there to be video evidence of available to the goyim.

But the fact that it was coordinated does act as further evidence of the coordination of mediafag shabbos and kikes.

They're not actually capable of thinking two steps ahead right?
I could honestly imagine they just reposed it like good unaware sheep

you posted after I typed the above right before I hit send

Also, while I was investigating the Epstein bit just now, this is what one of the news sites offered in my recommended.
I thought you'd get a kick out of it.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (787x1239, 649.06K)

They are going to use Epstein to get rid of Trump and put Pence in his place so they can sign over the country to the Jews at double speed.

That is how the media will push this, just like Russia. Blame your opponent for the exact thing you are doing and push it constantly. Just watch, the media will now run 24/7 that Trump and Epstein are bros and that all trafficking MUST have gone through Trump. This is their game, they always do it, and it will happen here too.

I don't know if I'm violating rules by mentioning this, but I made this exact same thread on half chan when I made it here. That threads is fucking GLOWING! Multiple posters calling for violence, explicitly using odd terms like hate machine and outdated things only somebody not on the right would use.

What the fuck is going on?

Attached: scren5.png (1407x189, 22.58K)

White youth are rightfully pissed off.

That is the moment I knew I was talking to a former soccer mom.

i've spent the last day on halfchan, the shilling there is literally off the charts, in idk 6 years lurking i've honestly never seen something like this. it's really scared

That's retarded.

There is seirously something going on. I know you've heard it 10000 times, this is different. There are people in dozens of threads, all day, posting bitchute and discord links (both are capable of logging the clickers IP address) with clickbait posts.

Attached: scren8.png (543x115, 13.59K)

I just want the whole political establishment to burn at this point. Until Trump stops being a ZOG chump, he can burn too.

They're trying to gaslight us, make us question what is real, who is real. Some of the bots are blatant on purpose, some are aggressive shills, they want us to question everything. But I am stronger than them. I will continue shining a light on their manipulation, I will not let them win.

This.
I think anyone is government is a traitor at this point and deserves the traitors reward.

It's non stop.

Attached: scren9.png (1557x549, 67.99K)

Bitchute reveals the IPs who viewed a video to the video uploader? Or how does it work?

Literally a glowie talking about how he has a van full of weapons in that thread, reported it and abandoned the thread. I really would like to know who is behind this.

>Gee, it's almost as if they're priming us for something.
UNDERRATED POST

Checked dubs

Checked full house
Who the fuck indeed do you think is behind this dipshit? Pro tip they wear little hats and have hooked noses and continually subvert wherever they go

Damn elves.

Then how do I know you two aren't one of them?

Wrong Bucky
Yid , an actual real world threat/enemy not some fairy tale elf bullshit

Eagle Scout former mormon somewhere in the Rocky Mountains. I can assure you that I’m as white as it gets

Any idea what they are doing with the collected IPs? If they were truly intelligence agencies they could just ask half chan for then, but they are collecting them indirectly

Attached: scren11.png (1321x540, 68.38K)

don't be that guy

Attached: sh-shill.jpg (1920x1080, 244.97K)

It is a joke for those in the know.

Because if I had a van full of weapons I would be a dumb fucking shit and announce it here on Zig Forums. Besides guns aren't really my thing…they are inefficient in the long run.

Nobody who has been around the chans for awhile ever clicks on links so anyone who does it are dumbasses anyhow. This issue here has a long history within several of the investigatory groups on the chans so it is only normal that many are freaking out realizing that all the work they did was actually right for all that time. On the flip side there will of course, as always, be those who come in and try to stir up violence because that is what they do constantly but they are always easily spotted and ignored by anyone who has been here long enough.

Bottom line is this issue, as I said, is something that many anons are going to freak out over because they put years into looking into it so any of those anons who did that will be very pleased by this recent event and it will lead to an endless supply of theory threads about who else, etc.

They will try to tie the whole thing to Trump, and i can see deals being made where Epstein brings Trump into it under oath in exchange for a way out.

Yep, guaranteed this happens. That is why the MSM is running it, they are setting the table. This is how they will try to avoid the disclosure by throwing Epstein under the bus with a promise to later bail him out if he makes up a story about Trump. They did the exact same thing with the fake Russia shit.

The MSM always tells us what we want to know even if they are being deceptive. The fact they are running this story tells us they are table setting for something and the only logical conclusion is they will push it all to Trump thus creating a new narrative for them to run 24/7 and it cuts off the real disclosure thus focusing everyones eyes on a make believe story… just like Russia.

We've seen this song and dance before. That is why Trump should unleash it all soon before they have a chance to table set fully.

Is there a single one of them who is not a traitor to this nation, user? I can't fathom how you cannot see this at this point. It is like you are wading eyebrow deep in sewage and still debating whether some should be thrown under the bus or not.

Why is it so hard for both sides to accept that Epstein is tied to Trump and Clinton? There isn't a major anti-pedophilia political party in the same way that there isn't an anti-Israel one. They're both controlled by jews, and blackmail through pedophilia is a major mechanism of that control.

This is a major opportunity to draw attention to the extent of ZOG pedophilia, and cases like The Franklin Scandal, but instead, everybody is worried about defending the honor of "their" ZOGbot.

Attached: The Jewish Vote.jpg (538x400 294.48 KB, 266.1K)

If everyone in power knew nothing would happen, then who gave the greenlight to arrest epstein, smart guy?

Is it scared, or does it want you to THINK its scared? I'm not saying its either way, given we have no idea whats actually in the documents, I'm just wondering if you've even considered that as a possibility.

NOTHING EVER HAPPENS TO THE KIKES

THEY NEVER PAY FOR THEIR CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY; EVER

EVER

THEY NEVER PAY FOR THE THINGS THEY DO TO HUMANITY

Hence:

The MSM wouldn't be crowing about it if they didn't want you to know about it. So why do they want you to know about?

Checked for truth and underrated post.

Deepfakes = CNN, MSNBC, Washington Post etc. Deep fake news.

i really fucking hate kikes

Who says I do not see that?

To add to my point, Nick Bryant was who wrote the famous Gawker article with the black book scans, he's also who wrote The Franklin Scandal, which is on audible, and was featured prominently in the documentary, Who Took Johnny, which I think is on Netflix.

We aren't going to get this kind of opportunity again.

Attached: Franklin Scandal.jpg (500x500, 77.86K)

Who doesn't at this point, besides other kikes and people who are paid by kikes?

On that note…

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1658x404 695.16 KB, 37.93K)

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1394x1257 1.23 MB, 210.82K)

documentcloud.org/documents/1508273-jeffrey-epsteins-little-black-book-redacted.html

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (2707x1496, 1.02M)

Because there is no more 'debate' about who did what when or who doctored what 'photos' and videos. There needs to be a clean sweep of the swamp and the whole thing needs to be hanged.

You are preaching to the choir but I am not going to narrate that as this is a different day and age and unfortunately removing poisonous issues in society ended with Augustus.

Why do I get the feeling Epstein is a nobody in the grand scheme of things.

America will not stand for a way out for a serial pedophile.

And they've already started trying to do this with some claim that Trump "praised" Epstein for "liking young girls."

America already stood for Epstein's "deal of the century", and for the person who gave him that deal to be appointed secretary of labor.

He's probably a pretty big deal, but he's just one of many.

The entire country was not aware of him before and Trump did tell Hillary during a debate he was gonna look into Bill and that island.

They still wouldn't do anything. The best plan of action is to use this as a springboard to show people how deep the pedophilia goes.

How many of the things that he said during those debates did he act on? If he really planned to do anything about Epstein, he wouldn't have rewarded Alexander Acosta.

Because thats the most-probable reality.
You think they'd have a somebody in charge of managing the pedo-rings whom they couldn't burn if needed?
Get real.

A matter of scale, really. To the actual (((big fish))), he's a nothing. To you, he's 'a pretty big deal'.

Wtf this world

No that was a real photo, just like this one

Attached: 1561230152141.jpg (633x331, 51.42K)

Attached: ball squeezer.png (870x579, 1.21M)

It's too god damn blatant this time kek

It's a picture of Trump and a young Yael Kushner, with Epstein dropped into the foreground. It's such a bad shoop that it's hard to believe anyone thought it was real, and that whoever made it even tried to pass it off as authenticate.

Attached: Epstein.jpg (1488x1298, 223.36K)

This thread is pathetic. People focusing on Trump like he means anything. The only that that matters from this is the pedophile system that Jews control gets exposed. This is potentially a massive redpill for normies, but muh trump is more important. What a fucking disgrace

*authentic

dubs of truth. The Franklin scandal got memory holed in the fucking ground. Not only was there evidence of government officials involved, the kids that were interviewed talked about blood sacrifices.

Yeah just look at (((Epstein)))'s left hand in that pic. It could fool NPCs, but I'm pretty sure a lot of the elite kikes and shabbos knew better.

Also one of the lead investigators "Gary Caradori" investigating the pedophile ring was killed in a plane crash along with his son. There was another death, a witness, named Troy Boner who was interviewed by Caradori.

This is actually a very deep psychological motive present in the human species right now.

You see with the advent of video surveilence, the dynamic of human relationships is changing and could continue to change rapidly.

Think of this, when you are with two other people, if they team against you, without video recordings they could say you did this or that or whatever fraudulent accusations. They could make "their own truth" using the ancient human tendency to believe multiple people instead of one person.

Now, it goes deeper than that, but it is things like that which are making people very nervous of being recorded all the time.

Like, I got in fight with my father and he tried to have me arrested until I told him the entire event was recorded, then he decided not to press charges, though the police were already there. It embarrassed him when he thought he was going to embarrass me. He thought he knew how to lie and manipulate the Law better than me, when the cops arrived essentially I admitted to being in altercation out of self defense and my father lied and said all he remembered was I attacked him and he "didn't remember" pushing me first. He didn't want remember, not that he couldn't remember, he lied by omission.

But, then I told him the entire thing was on recording, the police pressed to see it, especially when my father said he no longer wanted to press charges, but I said I would rather descalate the situation.

You see,men and women, humanity, is simply not ready, from my experience and studies, to really tell the truth, but video recording technology means ready or not here the truth comes, all the liars will lose their power, all the single solitary truth tellers will finally be vindicated, it is like the worst nightmare for the breeds of sociopath now at large in our imperial society. These breeds have been made to be the psychopathic Jew's pets, but now the gig is up, the word is out, Hitler was right, the Holocaust was a hoax, watch the video.

That's why they are subtly and have been for some time, this push to inform the public of "deepfake" technology, video editing to make anyone say anything etc, as though such fake algorithms wouldn't be detectable from HD videos. They desperately need everyone to believe that the new video recordings can't be trusted, they need for 2 liars word to be more trusted than 1 man with camera, or else they were wrong to have sold their souls to the Jew devil, they should have known that at last some solitary saint would see the truth comes out before all willing eyes.

So, TL;DR, don't believe these Hollywood, Media, CIA faggots about all the "deepfake" CGI bullshit, it will all be shit they made themselves in their Hollywood studio and tried to pass it along as "reality tv" where people pretend to really be affected by "deepfake" technology and incapable of seeing through their charade, they will sell it to the public in an attempt to force the public to believe they can't possible penetrate their illusions, which are growing more glittery but weaker and childish in a Silicon age.

See vid for example of such psyopery.

Attached: Derren Brown's anti-white propaganda.mp4 (640x360, 15.51M)

why would they use this fake photo of trump and epstein when there's tons of real ones?

Good vid. Could stand to be shorter.

Why don't you read the OP you dumb nigoculous?

deepfake is something that has arisen naturally as the technology has matured. taking this blackpill view that (((they))) are somehow omnipotent and omniscient is cancerous and gay af. they're opportunists and sociopaths. and when a new way to lie is invented they're predictably going to make use of it. no doubt they'll try to claim the blackmail vids of elites and other yids raping and murdering kids is deepfakes.

if deepfakes continue to mature to a point of indistinguishable from the real thing then how can any video ever be believed in a court?? in a way it acts to disempower the surveillance state. already you can make a credible arguement against video evidence that it's fake. given the surveillance state and hollywood have massively outgunned you in capacity for surveillance and faking video to manipulate truth, the existence of deepfakes can be used to create distrust of video, very healthy for society. because it is a favorite tactic of the cia and fbi and israel to plant cp to character assassinate, i would like to see the next user brought up on charges of cp found on their drives argue it was planted by the cia and is a deepfake. and create a deepfake of the prosecutor or the judge raping a kid and show it to the jury. and then we can go back to common law and require living witnesses or a confession. and increased vigilante justice to compensate.

Did you make a list? Did you make a list of the ones mentioning deepfakes in their apologies?

Kill yourself leddit.

You shill faggots are adapting to quickly, weaponized love is death.

newspunch.com/germany-love-drugs-migrants/

No, like you first said, don't be defeated, fakes will always be distinguishable from lies, it may be an arms race, but eventually as always if the truth doesn't come out the lies turn to chaos and cancer and die anyway.

We will always be capable of telling the truth, and with electronic technology, the potential for accuracy in truth is much greater than the potential to misuse it, as low IQ can still tell when something isn't fully naturally when exposed to enough angles, etc , and given enough effort things like 4k cameras and laser scanners, etc, make it possible to create records using supercomputers that supercomputer would require exponentially longer to fake themselves or to model with non-linear optimizations to create fake models of the data and extrapolate.

You actually sound like CIA shill pushing back against me exposing their agenda in promoting "deepfakes" when you say it is "very healthy" to "distrust of video", it's over Schlomo we've got it on camera and can prove the recording is real and unmolested.

Every site knows who makes an http request (or ping or anything for that matter). That kike is trying to scare you away from bitchute.

Fuck em all. Search for truth and don't fret the consequences. The only netizens who should be v& are the faggots who are trying to rape kids. If you're not doing that then do what you will, and if you get v& for that then try to kill those that attack you.

They want to frontrun the release of damning videos about themselves by starting distrust of videos.

insightful

Lincoln issued Greenbacks during the Civil and it fucked the kike plan up so bad they killed him ASAP. The Kikes had planned to split the North and South between the Rothschild Kike Banker in England and the Rothschild Kike Banker in France, after the South won the war. But, Lincoln went "really fucking with Kikes mode" when he issued his own money, so did JFK when he ordered the US Treasury to print Silver Certificates and issue them as Dollars, which is why they killed Kennedy also. The Secret of Oz is all we need to make things right, that and the bravery shed enough blood in telling it until the Jews can no longer silence the Cowardly Lions of the Free Silver movement, we need the field mice to encourage the Lions out of the poppy fields onto the Emerald city, to earn their chips on their breast.

Attached: 5.jpg (1600x848, 285.34K)

How is a traitor supposed to stop being a traitor? Trump was elected purely because media kikes said he was Hitler–there was no other reason.

Welcome to user culture, summerfag.

(((America))) has always been a bitch country, user.

Not only are these fucks going to get recorded and exposed, but paramilitary forces will be built around the moving and retention and spreading of that information. That is the war of the future.

Works both ways as you can use deepfakes to delegitimize real footage of something like a war crime or an alibi by alteration of context. Framing context would actually be the primary use of deepfakes. Because altering the truth in video with subtle changes (like change split-second timing of events in a war zone, or slightly altering a person's appearance/voice to mask their real identity) would make it difficult to challenge.

Evidence like that already can't be subject to public scrutiny due to anti-CP laws. You know it was the ones committing the most heinous rapes who passed these laws, right?

People who aren't horribly raping children wouldn't have to fear that evidence being viewable by the populace at large.

everyone who disagrees with you is not a shill, you're the cancer that killed pol.

i agree the lies will suggest the fakes are fakes. but fakes will likely become indistinguishable from real to any person or technological apparatus.

likely incorrect. just throwing out buzzwords hoping they'll stick. 4k to 8k to 16k ad infinitum will not continue there's no market need. the human eye has a limited resolution and most 8k footage is only filmed at 8k to simplify post production and gets cut down to 1080. the ability to generate a deepfake with greater fidelity also increases as the tech matures e.g., raytracing now commonly available on graphics cards can probably find use at accelerating computations in generating a deepfake.

ability to deepfake is not limited by computation. if it was limited at some threshold resolution, fuck it, cut down to a lower resolution where you can fake and then control the narrative backed up by your fake video evidence. or do the deepest fake and film the scene irl with a double. because the video is ultimately a propaganda tool to control the narrative. as long as most people believe it then it's true, even if it's a lie. that's their modus operandi there's no reason to expect it does not extend to deep fakes as well.

>(((they))) are neither omniscient nor omnipotent
>(((they))) are opportunistic sociopaths who will readily use deepfakes as a new way to lie
>when the blackmail vids come out (((they))) will try claiming they are all deepfakes

also correct.

Future headlines:

1 month from now:

Drunk thot man.
Pretty girls who drink think they're fucking invincible and lose any grasp over their childish emotionality.
Its like a 110 baby, capricious and cruel, senselessly violent and emotionally ruled.

You can only think this is you are academically or intellectually irresponsible. I don't think you want to hear what I'm saying.

This sounds like a 14 yr old idiot, probably.

(((they))) are neither omniscient nor omnipotent
>(((they))) are opportunistic sociopaths who will readily use deepfakes as a new way to lie
>when the blackmail vids come out (((they))) will try claiming they are all deepfakes

Checked

it seems like it wasn't to push the photoshopped picture, but to make deep-fakes the talking point.

congress.gov/bill/116th-congress/house-bill/3230

This is in the work of progress.

Attached: xJ80xI0KULKoZQdfJ2gD-mtgnE-com2NUnMr53p89D0.jpg (2448x1836 168.89 KB, 617.86K)

Got anymore examples?

Attached: dsdsds.png (1912x730, 146.06K)

What's going on? People actually willing to do things instead of complain, meme, and call everyone a fed?

Like you all Legislation names under ZOG it will be the opposite of what it says, more like:

Israel must be blown off the face of the earth. Anybody who disagrees deserves to see their kids fucked in the ass by a nigger live on Facebook while jews laugh at them.

There were 3 in a halfchan thread where I originally learned about it, this was early afternoon/lat morning. It didnt occur to me at that time that they were thinking 2 steps ahead, and intentionally posting fake images. I just thought it was funny at the time they were posting faked images. I'll try to find it.

Do it now in case it's bumped off. I'll be adding your examples to my picture

Attached: sff97eviex831.jpg (575x767, 73.85K)

Derailing nigger, go to hell.

Attached: lk07bch97uf21.jpg (4032x3024 47.67 KB, 711.99K)

Here's a screenshot of his original tweet

realized i still had it saved in photoshop, gonna look through my history 1 sec

Attached: w1.png (1110x1276, 1.41M)

Attached: 1562518757805.png (1128x1526 207.83 KB, 1.29M)

at least post the final here kike