US women's team wins soccer worldcup

US women's team wins soccer worldcup

And the jewish meme machine quickly hypes it up everywhere.

It's amazing that goys aren't realizing they're living in a jewish matrix at this point…

Attached: 190707133025-31-world-cup-final-exlarge-169.jpg (780x438, 68.27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cbssports.com/soccer/news/a-dallas-fc-under-15-boys-squad-beat-the-u-s-womens-national-team-in-a-scrimmage/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nike immediately jumps on the meme train

Attached: nike_women.png (1394x631, 1.33M)

Jewgle immediately jumps on the meme train

Attached: jewgle.png (681x339, 168.75K)

Needs more women sports brah

Attached: ufc.jpg (1366x768, 50.29K)

Are they really girls though?

MUH SPOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORTS

Do the dyke on the front like anal sex?

Attached: 1d51465a4ab8401678866da12a2837c951fb88256859444927e1af145a957d83.png (1134x754, 325.24K)

Rabid lesbian fake men.

Although there is some tranny conspiracy guy posting videos on how every woman in holyjew is a tranny, I highly doubt it.

If you haven't seen masculine high T women you haven't stepped out of your door much. Australia is full of them.

they like to call the cops on you for rape for even suggesting it

we're living in a hard jew run matriarchy at this point

they had to cuck to women to hold their largely outmixed race together so they know how to deal with even the most rabid ones without getting run over for the most part

Weinstein #metoo is probably a psyop. Jews operate like a mafia and they would take goy women down if #metoo wasn't in their interest.

Too many niggers

Love me a bit of commie propaganda disguised as patriotism

I don't understand what is so hype about US women soccer team? I didn't watch the news in Australia because I am deaf.

You are stupid. It's cities and urban town but not whole of Australia. Northern Australia is more conservative than below except the outback country and Tasmania.

They did? Then how come nobody knows about it?

Only when it suits them. You will see them demand the pay of men yet never challenge the men's league.

As much as I don’t like soccer, this is an opportunity to promote soccer. But these dykes and their collaborators in the lugenpresse will turn it into something else.

Soccer is worthless.

So is fiat currency, but normies guide society based on useless things. You won't change anything from ignoring the areas they place value upon, be it rejecting currency to be a NEET or rejecting sports to be an autist.

I rather to watch the female firgure ice dancers than this because it is much more graceful.

Enjoy your victory in female football.

It is soccer, not football. Anyway who cares about the female soccer sport? It is very unattractive for the girls to play in the male sport.

I read it too. Up until then I didn't knew that cap was even happening.
Come think of it, my brother who actually watches shekelball mentioned he watched 10min of a woman soccer game and found it to be utterly boring.

Maybe it is not boring if you are a dyke. I don't know how anyone could spend time watching soccer. Do you think it is low IQ issue? Maybe that is why it is so popular with subhumans.

Google didn't put an American flag up for the 4th of July but they put one up for this dyke shit.

Nah you need to redpill them. I bet Megan will be a nice wife with kids and take it up her backdoor after she becomes conservative.

the dykes stomped on the flag

I wonder why Kaepernick doesn't boycott jewgle for having and American flag? Oh that's right, because he is a jew.

It is football. Your football don't have any ball on field. Europeans created football before you created rugby ripoff. Hitler was right.

Cool, now try beating a team of boys again.

Did these dykes try this before?

cbssports.com/soccer/news/a-dallas-fc-under-15-boys-squad-beat-the-u-s-womens-national-team-in-a-scrimmage/

All the comments claiming that the US women's team should be paid the same as the real one (men's) because they won the Women's World Cup (and the real USA side lost the Gold Cup v Mexico) are ridiculous.

Athletes are basically entertainers, nothing else. They shouldn't be paid as much as they are right now at all.

I agree. Same with other entertainers. Actor should be regarded with the same disdain they once were. A profession to be scorned, not idolised.

I spend these moments trying to meme the transgender infiltration of men into women's soccer.
fuck these slags.

Since when does soccer matter to Americans? Oh right, when women happen to win.

Sports are not part of my culture. This team must be awful…I can't even stand childrens soccer, so it must be sheer torture to have to watch these women play.

People only pretend to watch women's sports out of courtesy. Nobody really gives a fuck about a bunch of lesbians on a field, except a few other lesbians. Thus it also makes no sense from a supply/demand standpoint to pay these cunts the same as their male counterparts.