Google employee go berserk last 4 july, only stops after being shoot 3 times by deputy

A “delusional” YouTube software engineer attacked four friends — including one he stabbed with a pencil — and rammed a stolen truck into pedestrians in an LSD-fueled rampage that left eight people injured in California, authorities said.

Maybe this is the new tool to combat hate speech they are attempting, you say forbidden opinions on their platform and they send a insane clerk to murder you.

nypost.com/2019/07/08/youtube-engineer-injures-8-in-drug-fueled-rampage-authorities/
archive.is/nRcBw

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (618x410, 318.88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/pol/res/13473251.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

With a pencil? Just saying…

Don't even blame the substance for this one. When experimenting with LSD the two most important things are always set and setting. What do you think this guy's head was like working for proto-Skynet? And living with five other douchebags from San Fran? The acid brought out some demons I'd say. The veneer of his clown world he loves so much and contributes to probably came off way too quickly. I've seen people do double what he did and have a great time. Yea call me a degenerate but I almost legitimately feel bad for this guy. Was probably cast into the depths of hell while he did all this. Thank God no deaths though. Fuck.

get woke go broke

Was this caused by that silicone valley trend where eggheads take psychedelics to expand their minds and "improve" their 'puter skills?

Ahahaha this nigga thinks he's john wick.

Attached: Nasim_Likes.jpg (224x255, 16.78K)

Pffff 3 times? whatta fucking wimp…

Attached: 348635356.jpg (270x207, 9.78K)

Is someone testing out their Death Note?

Checked. The pencil is only mighty when engaged by a bug on lsd then. Right - o , this timeline is ridiculous I forgot for a minute how fucked shit is but then there’s this

Some people just shouldn't do acid

The short anwer is yes. These faggots microdose acid, use DMT, or whatever psychadelic it takes to give themselves the advantage over normal programmers. It's easy to come up with iPadOS, iTunes, Xcode, etc when interdimensional demons are downloading the information directly into your brain. Silicon Valley should be napalmed

check the catalog first

sage and report
don't dilute the conversation

based demons

DON'T EVER VIOLATE MY BOYFRIEND'S ANUS OR CODE OF CONDUCT EVER AGAIN!!

FUCKING CHECKED

demons are bad, mkay

don't do drugs, kids

we need to deport all demons

yeah right

Maybe he couldn't handle the overwhelming of globohomo pozzlitics of the institution.
Or the filtering of deepweb tier content like the Facebook mods

Fuck you, you jew faggot. Everyone at Google and JewTube should be shot in the fucking face.

I don't think – just some off-work friends he had that were in the wrong place at the wrong time when he chimped out. Still probably deserved it though; if they were associating with a nigger, they were either race traitors or niggers themselves, to say nothing of living in San Fagcisco to begin with..

Attached: bd.png (1087x229, 129.87K)

``demonic presence at unsafe levels``

clearly working for Youtube needs to be banned.

only solution.

Attached: nasim.jpg (3000x2308, 711.46K)

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (903x373, 209.82K)

Niggergook mutts on acid. Thanks to jewgle, such paragons of stability are the gatekeepers of our society.

The upside to this is that some gommiefornians got injured. At least that's something.

Legalise drugs, leftards said. It would be fine, leftards said.

Europeans would call YouTube a "no-go zone".

thread 2 days ago
8ch.net/pol/res/13473251.html

Attached: D-TFdeZVUAApfnW.jpg (720x464, 19.85K)

Chimps gonna chimp.

Attached: 27E533A6-1520-4ECF-94F7-B17DE53FA0B3.jpeg (999x562, 165.17K)

What could possibly go wrong?

Attached: amerimutts.png (820x1020, 376.53K)

Betai uprising

Always blaming innocent drugs.

She lives on with every unhinged YouTube diversity hire

Don't get killed without kills. Zogbots do their (((killing)))

Don't get killed without kills. Zogbots do (((their))) killing

lel

(check'd)
Absolute veritas.

Didn't Hotwheels once say something about an Archangel giving him the idea for infinitechan while he was blasted out of his crippled little gourd on magic mushrooms?

Attached: disregard evil spirits.jpg (283x178, 14.82K)

Don't be an incel..
Bin that Pencil!

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1200x1600, 4.3M)

Never heard this story, I wonder (((why)))

Fuck

Oh come the fuck on! Migrant labor saves tech billions a year in labor costs! What's a few flattened Americans?

I sure hope good writers are keeping note that our reality is so bizarre and insane that no previous work of fiction can keep up.

Google has driven more people to mass violence than any other modern company.

You can get demons from bad meat too. Remember, you are what you eat.

The trick is to discern the good demons from the bad. Ironically Roman Catholicism is actually very advanced in this field.

tl;dr go to Mass anons.

A bin full of weapons.. hmmmm…

Was this the same guy that was in the project veritas video? Looks the same.

Nah, don't go to mass bruv. The church shamelessly participates in idolatry, as well as takes orders from the great babilon, being Vatican which is unironically the source of all evil; this whole mess should be avoided at all cost. Read Septuaginta LXX and have talks with the Lord alone, in private.