Italy Zig Forums Sinking NGOs Edition

NGO's on the offensive guys, they are trying to take the moral high ground by breaking the italian borders because they are "saving lives".
We all know too well what they have been doing the past 5 years, smuggling illegal immigrants to Europe colluding with the human traffickers while being protected by the European law (since they are "rescuing" people they shouldn't be persecuted).
They are actually winning the first battles (Sea watch), but what now? Salvini is making his move, he wants to block the NGOs using the italian navy, is this gonna work?
Are people gonna get completely bluepilled by the sea watch drama to make Salvini stop?
Lets post and spread some redpills about this stuff.

ilprimatonazionale.it/primo-piano/navi-militari-difesa-porti-ong-non-sbarcheranno-immigrati-123937/

Also most of the stuff I'll post comes from the italypol telegram anonymous chat t.me/italypolchat
More telegram chat and channels

Attached: anchovy.PNG (1024x1367, 2.57M)

Other urls found in this thread:

gefira.org/en/2016/12/04/ngos-are-smuggling-immigrants-into-europe-on-an-industrial-scale/
twitter.com/Frontex/status/1142373165076766720?s=19
chinachannel.org/2019/03/28/japan-fugu/
u.osu.edu/mclc/2016/07/02/truth-of-mao-zedongs-collusion-with-the-japanese-army-1/
ansa.it/english/news/politics/2019/07/14/league-russia-case-no-risk-to-govt-conte_3811fcbd-6e4d-4f35-b411-3f639f071a34.html
lastampa.it/torino/2019/07/15/news/armi-da-guerra-e-un-missile-sequestrati-a-militanti-di-estrema-destra-arrestato-ex-candidato-di-forza-n
bbc.com/news/world-europe-11139345
msnbc.com/specials/migrant-crisis/libya
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Redpill on NGOs

English version gefira.org/en/2016/12/04/ngos-are-smuggling-immigrants-into-europe-on-an-industrial-scale/

Attached: 2016 migranti.webm (960x540, 3.21M)

Un drone della Frontex ha ripreso un peschereccio in alto mare mentre dal suo ponte sono usciti 80 migranti africani.
Lasciati in una imbarcazione di legno di legno si sono poi lentamente diretti verso Lampedusa.
La guardia costiera italiana dopo essere stata avvertita è riuscita ad intercettare la "nave madre".

Fonte twitter.com/Frontex/status/1142373165076766720?s=19

Yea stuff from t.me/maspol

Attached: migrants smuggling.webm (640x360, 3.84M)

heh

Attached: I adore her llq.webm (872x480, 3.76M)

comfy salvinee

Attached: Salvini needs.webm (640x360, 3.84M)

seems a pity to not have said traitors/activists bear the entire burden of supporting their feral babies and document their experience for all to learn from

Attached: norway woman rabies headline dog.jpg (642x697, 217.35K)

Attached: first canon shot.webm (640x480, 3.86M)

Salvini is putting on a nice show to calm the masses. But yeah, the fact remains Italy and Japan are nazis. Rothschild hasn't forgotten. Nothing will stop him from making literal monkeys of all Italians.

Attached: based italy.MP4 (624x320, 2.47M)

i don't know why people are always saying pastas aren't white. they seem pretty white in my book.

some americans only have one image of spanish speaking people to go off of

this

Attached: lavora per l'italia.png (626x663, 518.67K)

Attached: Italian cradles llq.webm (960x540, 2.82M)

Italianon reporting in, old OC from the election period for bump.

Attached: itapol.jpg (640x360, 62.98K)

I had a suspect about that, the Jews hates us italians with particular force and they are probably angry for not punishing us enough after WW2

Attached: italy_according_to_jews.png (426x240 732.36 KB, 1.42M)

Hello fellow wops.

Level with me. Is Salvini actually doing well or is he all talk? Wop Twitter is highly critical of him recently. What happened?

Twitter is filled to the brim with leftist scum, paid shills and soyboys.

Attached: 1523437573415.jpg (951x486, 95.94K)

What of M5S? I know they've cucked, but to what extent? Have they gone full shill or are they just doing the usual bleeding-heart liberal routine?

The Romans almost annihilated the Jews, don't forget that.

I know

They are currently trying to awkwardly transition from former fringe party to somewhat estabilishment party. They are not very good at that imo, also media are constantly bashing them for either giving too space to Salvini's Lega or not being an enough compact government (basic divide and conquer, tipical).
They give the general impression of being clumsy, Salvini is much more of a cunning communicator.

Attached: giudei_BTFO.png (561x650, 709.11K)

Attached: DSC7454.jpg (5568x3712, 672.88K)

Silvio fears the rise of Meloni-chan.

Attached: mai dimenticare.png (1080x1061, 742.87K)

Just injecting the term "human trafficking" is a step in the right direction.

Greeks on the other hand…

Attached: do it for il duce.png (1024x731, 397.07K)

based

Attached: marcia-su-roma ritorneremo.png (908x720, 1014.62K)

I wish

Attached: Acca_L_audio.webm (638x360, 1.33M)

important meme mission
bump

Nothing except Italians.

What happened to that coalburner ship captain that was detained a week or two ago?

She was free to go, in theory investigations is still going on but leftist judges will end it all in the usual shitshow.

If Salvini warned that the Italian Navy would begin sinking ships that attempt to land illegally on Itallian shores to dispatch an invading army, you watch how fast these NGOs avoid Itallian waters. Like the mother fucking plague! These bleeding hearts want to make money off human trafficking under cover of compassion, but you watch how fast these fucks give up on that idea after a couple of them sink to the bottom in seconds taking everyone aboard down with it including the crews. If the E.U. makes untoward threats of retaliation, all Salvini has to do is look them straight in their mother fucking eye and ask them; Are you saying you want to start the next World War? Should we Itallians begin considering preemptive strikes to secure a neutral buffer zone a few hundred miles wide? You are making us very nervous, and that would turn out VERY BAD for you!
Either way Itally should start beefing up its military in a huge way. Conscript a few hundred thousand extra troops. Warn Europe that Itally will be leaving the broken union WITHOUT A D)EAL OR AGREEMENT OF ANY KIND. Open seperate from the E.U. diplomatic relations with the U.S., Trump would jump on that, and get the country at least self sufficient for food ASAP.

Fuck even Hitler loved the Italians. It's broken thinking like this that will doom all of Europe. No unity whatsoever. Europe is our/all Europeans thing. This battle is to save europe or it is not. But not a single country can survive alone. Either they all unite under their various national flags with one goal, saving all of Europe, or they toss in the towel and go clubbing every night till its finally over!

Not a single of these things is ever going to happen, sadly.
The only ones in Europe that can make military threats are France and UK since both have nukes.

I don't know, I just finished reading One Nation Under Blood and it seems like the Piedmontese/Northern League (Salvini's group) teamed up with a bunch of kikes in France and England to decimate the Bourbons and the Kingdom of the Two Sicilies where all the development and industry was at. We've been fed a lie that the Terroni are apes and savages when in reality it was the North that was in with the Kikes all along. Also all the Kikes were fighting for Italian Unification while goys were universally against it. The gist of what I'm saying is that Salvini has ties to an organization that is historically kiked, but he is going good so far so we'll have to see what happens.

Terrone here.
I don't give a fuck about Lega having talked shit about south Italy for a long time, because basically they are right.
I'll tell you this: the only hope for this god forsaken territory are mass purges of both traitors AND their mafia friends that run the shitshow from behind.
Mussolini did something similar, I hope shit will hit the fan asap to get somewhere.
Salvini is the only viable democratic choice for now, if (((they))) will eliminate him one way or another, we'll be officially out of peaceful solutions.

Attached: doggo.jpg (540x720, 41.27K)

Hitler was inspired by Mussolini, he even tried to do his own March on Rome.
The Third Reich was a fascist regime, Fascism was created by Italians.
Also the Nazi Salute is the Roman Salute.

Thank you for the compendium, fren.
Mussolini was also aware that HItler was dangerous to the survival of fascism, apparently he was not wrong.

Attached: benito_on_nazism.jpg (850x400, 71.7K)

Thats the gayest shit I’ve ever read. Mussolini was like the bum friend who crashed on Hitler’s couch and needed to be bailed out constantly, contributing to the German defeat on the eastern front.

Mussolini was not so enthusiast about going to war, he knew Italy was not prepared for it but he was Germany's ally and went for it nonetheless.
In the end he was right, if Hitler had been less aggressive in building his nat soc society maybe things could have gone differently, who knows.

I can't stop watching it

Too bad for that niggerish music

How hard is it to sabotage those ships and render them useless?

Not so hard, I guess a bunch of molotvs could be enough to make considerable damages, estabilished that one could elude surveillance of the place where the boat is docked first.

weeb* music

You can start by not virtually importing oriental scribbles into your on topic graphics, user.

>chinachannel.org/2019/03/28/japan-fugu/
>u.osu.edu/mclc/2016/07/02/truth-of-mao-zedongs-collusion-with-the-japanese-army-1/

Capped

Attached: ngos.jpg (1746x888, 299.99K)

Bump for italian Russiagate.
So yes goys, (((they))) are trying to frame Salvini's Lega for unclear "connections" to russian persons.
I wished I cared to listen to what these media frauds are bringing up but frankly this is all so tiresome that I didn't even care to elaborate on this bullshit.

ansa.it/english/news/politics/2019/07/14/league-russia-case-no-risk-to-govt-conte_3811fcbd-6e4d-4f35-b411-3f639f071a34.html

Attached: dat_salvini.png (289x470, 54.72K)

All social media platforms are either astroturfed or highly moderated by pro-left, pro-Europe individuals. Several incidents on and offline that were attributed to right wingers and muh natzees were actually center-left people or sons of politicians trying to prank stuff and got buried by the media.
Salvini is legit. He's a politician, though, so unlike what most aut-right reddittors or people with zero understanding of Italian politics may tell you, he's doing most of it for his own personal and political gain, it's no secret that he wants more autonomy for the Northern part of Italy and that he wants to one day serve as Premier. But other than that, and the sleazy background of a lot of his predecessors in the party, he's actually doing what he was voted for, and that meant stomping onto the toes of some pretty powerful people. Because of that you get the daily "drumpf, rayciss, muh russians, fascist etc." dose from the Lugenpresse. They hate him because he's cool and collected when replying to obvious bait questions and they hate that the people are actually willing to follow him unlike what happened to other parties. Meloni is a bit better than him, in line with what you may call an actual far-right politician, but she's also prone to anger and harsh, so her party remains much more regional and sort of like this alternative to Lega for people who don't want to sound racists to their left-wing neighborhood. Neither is the savior of [insert group of people or issue close to right wing circles], but they're as close as a good stepping stone as it can ever get, maybe even the best bet an European nation has had to claw their way out of the gutter.
If you want the breakdown of how people vote and what voices you'll ever get, even from the Italian branches of the JIDF:
- "Intellectuals", journalists and the humanities vote overwhelmingly for (((PD))), center left party which had more scandals than Bill Clinton at his heyday, also a lot of ex-communists and some blue collars
- People from the South vote M5S, as well as some pockets here and there where all the other parties have sent sleazy reps in the past
- Lega is mainly voted up North and in pockets of ex center-right dominance, but Sicily has started voting them a lot because the one reality that nobody shows on the telly is that the sailors and fishermen from the island are getting treated like utter dirt by the "innocent migrants" and the rescue teams, Palermo is literally what will happen to Paris if they run out of money to keep the Africans from owning the place, things got so bad that even the organized crime syndicates that brought them over tried to assassinate some to stop them from destroying everything
- FdI (Meloni's) and FI are voted interchangeably where center-right votes are usually spent
- All the other microparties are a joke, even the Italian Green movement never gets any results in and it's mostly some intellectuals and the fringe idiots

They are chaotic zogbots. Propped up by glowniggers, but their goals are a mystery to themselves, they wanted to get rid of the bipartisan Italian politics and ended up just becoming the new center left with Lega being the new center right. They're the equivalent of bullshitting an assignment a few days before it's due.

Attached: 30d326ffbcd35cfa0542b33ae6abc308cb018f0b89341078b39910a5802e61fd.png (700x693, 360.25K)

Very good post.
Lately I am really ok in seeing things accelerating rather than score little "victories" against zogged traitors.
We are witnessing a huge pressure from (((EU and NGOs))) at reopening the floodgates.
Honestly if we were to witness our first ever Allah Snackbar terrorist attack on Italian soil by the dirty hands of one of those boat niggers, that would shift the window to the far right immensely.

And what, they'd use them on the boot? Within Wind distance of their own nations - not to mention Russias reactions? Get outta here with that crap. If Italy can simply be too much trouble to hold they wouldn't even bother. Not when the EU has enough other crap to deal with.

Do you really think that the second after Italy tries anything militarly we won't have our heads crushed by (((NATO)))'s boots?
Should I remind you of what happened to jugoslavs who tried to get rid of mudslimes?
Not to mention we are literally filled with traitors everywhere, even in the military.

There really is no way around it, either we win big or we lose but make sure that the consequences for losing are so big and profound that we get more people to oppose policies we don't like. One thing I hate about the mentality of most ideologues though is this idea that only a "pure" movement can succeed and there can't be any help from external forces. It's like they want to throw away centuries of tried and proven historical politics just because otherwise it doesn't fill them with their underdog story. Fuck it. It's not that you can't make everyone your enemy, but you need to find someone as strong as you or more exploitable than you and use them for all their worth in fighting your battles. Salvini is currently doing this with people from the Islands, which are actually pretty fucking important given the amount of commerce and military prowess of both Sicily and Sardinia. Meanwhile PD keeps talking just to their own voters, defeating themselves before the fight has even begun. We need to do the same for our own battles for a Free Internet, I think.
>We are witnessing a huge pressure from (((EU and NGOs))) at reopening the floodgates.
The German Roastie got heralded as a champion of Europe by the Lugenpresse, but you only need to listen to the jeers from sailors and islanders, and look at how few people bothered to show up to cheer her on to know who's gonna win this…
On that note, remember: they keep saying Yellow Vests are dwindling in numbers, yet they still show up every weekend to duke it out. The more they say your movement is dead, the more they fear your power.

Attached: borntoawoo.png (1000x998, 732.07K)

You worship a dead jew.

Speaking of accelerating

lastampa.it/torino/2019/07/15/news/armi-da-guerra-e-un-missile-sequestrati-a-militanti-di-estrema-destra-arrestato-ex-candidato-di-forza-n
uova-1.37025505

Also, have some Lega awoos

Attached: awoo_lega1.png (900x900 247.45 KB, 153.01K)

Italian brothers, do you know which Italian / Roman name sounds the coolest ? I'm Irish but i'm interested in the subject.

Salvini is pro-Israel.

you mean first names?
there are many: Cesare, Augusto, Claudio, Valerio, Tiberio and many others. are you going to have a son?

your mom is pro anal

No i just find theses names very beautiful, unfortunately degenerates shitholes like Brazil has made the Latin language unpopular and trash, sub-humans ruins everything.

At least she's not pro-Israel like Salvini.

AAAAAAAAA GRANDE CAPO SALVINI FERMA L'INVASIONEEEE
Speriamo bene

Any real italian to answer this 3 questions please :
When are the next elections in Italy?
Any chance to have a Meloni/Salvini coalition instead M5S?
Do you think Salvini is the type of guy able to racialy cleanning your country ?

Also, daily reminder that migrants commit 3 to 8 times more crimes (and only against women, think against men)

Attached: IMG_20190714_181319_322.jpg (605x340, 21.32K)

This is one of the worst ways to get to Valhalla. I heard the pain is horrible.

Officially each government lasts 5 years. If this one lasts till the end, elections will be held in 2023.
It can happen only at the end of this governent after new elections. We can't tell if current government will last 5 years, most people believe it won't, media and traitors are shilling for its premature end 24/7/365.
He said so during electoral campaign, honestly I don't know if with full powers he will deliver; at the moment M5cucks seems to slow down the whole thing.

that thot has seen no valhalla

Attached: mass_cleansing.png (1920x1080, 1.48M)

Ty user.

What do they expect ? Wouldn't be worst than now with Salvini's growing approvment rate ?

I believe that it won't last 5 years.
In theory Lega is at its peak popularity (gained 34% of votes in EU elections in may) and I'd be glad to have a full right wing government, but the problem is that it's not automatic to have a new election soon after the fall of a government.
This happened multiple times, last time in 2011 it was when (((they))) buttfucked us really hard.
A soft financial coup deposed legal Berlusconi government and a "technical government" was immediately set up by traitor President of Republic (with supporting traitors politicians who voted in favor of it, with the only exception of Lega who back then was the only opposition to it).
So it's clear to me that the continous shilling for the fall of current government is due to the fact that (((they))) have already set all their pawns to put up a new "technical government" to finish the demolition of our country Greece-style.

Ok, I understand.
I really hope we can have in West-Europe a full right -wing government, pro white race, to drain all white guys who want to live, even fight for it…
I put hopes in Salvini's hands, we will see.

Forza Nuova is controlled opposition, a honeypot for actual fascists, while Casa£ is just a cove of neo-nazi untermensch and Juventus supporters. Bunch of utter degenerates. It's the "quiet" ones you gotta worry about…
There's a bunch of smaller groups of far-right "sympathizers" that work within several of the major and minor parties and police forces in the country. They don't stand out much but they're reworking a lot of the pro-Mafia laws into stuff that actually works in their favor. Whenever you hear of leaks from PD politicians, that's usually them using their positions to get information out to the public, unfortunately PD itself controls the media so at best you get a day's worth of minor coverage, but they're scared stiff of just how much of the shit from the previous left-leaning government is being leaked daily. I know a couple of guys from my shanty town of a city that confirmed that their MO is to just wait for judges that aren't also in the pocket of PD to judge their cases, then all hell breaks loose and they instantly approve of all the major raids. It's been happening non-stop in Latium, Calabria and Apulia, check the news sometimes, it's all well orchestrated. You can be the (((master))) all you want, if your enforcers don't openly support you there's jack shit you can do about it. Plus they have a lot of dogwhistles and the like, it's pretty scary to think about it sometimes as long as they keep Africans from stealing my shit, I'm fine with it.
It should be noted though that this isn't burgerland, barely anyone would get themselves killed for the country, the people or the bigshots.
Thanks for the awoos!

You should look into the etymology of Italian saints and Latin names, if you're planning on having a son/daughter named like that you might as well pick a name that reflects her birth. Though Aurelio/a is a pretty cool one, literally means "Golden".

As I've already mentioned, he's not pro anything but pro Northern Italian autonomy. They're all politicians and their objective is always more political power. You gotta filter those that will actually hold up their word on what they're gonna do with that power from those that just have good PR like Trump. No career politician will ever save us from the dystopian nightmares the powers that be want for us, and you should know that from history.

Technically no government lives past a year or so. Berlusconi was a huge issue for the political mafia behind the State (being a mafioso himself), and that's why you get all the horror stories surrounding him and how they're still buttblasted about his reign being actually pretty peaceful and prosperous.
It would require a 40-45% for Lega during the next election cycle and at least 5% for FdI. It all depends on how hard M5S will tumble down and if PD will make any more huge boners like with Matteo Renzi. Actually, having Renzi splinter away from the party would kill the left in Italy, so hope for that happening.
No. He's an anti-racist propped up as a white supremacist by (((media))) and faggots. He's pro family and traditional Christian values and he loves his country, that's as much I will say about it. He's civnat through and through, but like I said, if something will help him get votes he'll say and do it. Since all he's been doing lately aligns with saving Italy from being destroyed by illegal immigration (btw don't listen to media, NGOs flex a lot but they've been on the decline ever since the dynamic duo got elected and they're desperately trying to make Communist Spain their next target), he's the best choice we have. But the pot isn't just boiling, it's about to burst into flames. Things are changing, but for a full blown rebirth you'll need to wait another few years of Clownworld politics.

To add to what this user said, the President of the Republic is the most globalist position in the government, so we gotta hope that Lega/M5S stay in power as long as needed to elect one that aligns with either party. Preferably the former.
Also, every single news segment about politics has a comment along the lines of "…Opposition Parties claim: 'this government is in shambles'", like not even changing a bit of their argument, they just hate Salvini because people actually bother to show up whenever he opens a new Police center.
By the way, (((Zingaretti))) is a quarter Jew and another one tried to slander Meloni-chan on live tv with doctored tweets. They're scared.

Attached: ruspa-chan.png (435x613, 443.92K)

same thing a was pondering myself

globohomos use the same tactic everywhere it seems, I can see multiple ways our partito democratico is basically parroting what USA Dems are trying with Trump (pic related) including the muh Russia shtick, ridicolous really.
Thank you for your insight, let's hope the powers that be keep smashing their teeth into their own fuck-ups at every step, at least the Clown society will gives some more laugh.

Attached: its_over.png (698x475, 393.29K)

I also know that Forza Nuova is into some shady shit as controlled op, but forgive me for my raging hard on at this stuff

Attached: 156319071363.jpg (1437x1069 5.68 KB, 2.47M)

Thanks for your feedback!

can someone link me some stuff, without those shitty effects?
When I type it in I only get Antifas and niggers.

can you provide the source user?

>he shills for (((Salvini)))
Fuck off with your pro-Israel politicians.

This is why (((they))) killed Gaddafi.

bbc.com/news/world-europe-11139345

msnbc.com/specials/migrant-crisis/libya

GO SHILL SOMEWHERE ELSE

I mean, I understand your frustration, but look at what they had in store, all kinds of different weapons instead of a coherent stockpile. Plus what the hell were they going to do with that rocket, ride it Wile E. Coyote style into the parliament building? What kind of cartoon shit do you think they would be pulling off with that arsenal? Nothing, I'm telling you. If they were as dangerous as they look, there would have been at least a dozen attacks against migrant ships and detention centers. No, these are just groups to get impressionable young adults ostracized by their peers addicted to heroin and steroids, then when they actually look like they may start shit up instead of just a meet'n'greet with other NSDAP Larpers the fuzz gets "anonymous tips" on where their stash is. Just soooo convenient, ain't it? As I said, you gotta be careful of the guys who don't join these groups but still act within the system, the guys who extend one hand smiling and hold an iron cross and a badge in the other.

np

I don't like the idea of the societal collapse having an actual right vs. left war would bring. I'm just hoping to shed some light on what's actually going on. Cities are unlivable. Small towns are getting so scared that gun ownership is rapidly rising. But this isn't America, where whitey can run into farmlands and still live comfortably, soon there won't be much of an Italy to govern even with a decisive victory.

This stuff was to be sold in Ukraine, not to bomb niggers here sadly.

WHO IS THE SHILL

go cry about Zion Don in Trump threads, people here are having other debates.
here, look at this picture and cry some more.

Attached: yabbadabba_populists.jpg (479x252, 48.67K)

search for "acca larentia" and "acca larentia memorials"

That's bullshit. He's pro-Israel. Look it up you retard.

Suck my dick.

no u

Attached: salvini-trump.jpg (1200x764, 136.23K)

kys, literally, my dude or get a real job

only warriors get to Valhalla, user. Good warriors at that.

Oh look, two reasons I won't bump this thread.

More pictures

Attached: 156320333119.jpg (960x640 46.67 KB, 64.19K)

He outwardly appears to be to counter the narratives against him.
Salvinis job is a much larger one: Convince the entire population that the eu works against them, not for them. Kikes want to pull a greece on italy and the only way out is to keep the economy going by any means possible.

Everyone who is not a mafioso or piddino already knows that.
The economical loss Italy's had since the € came in took this country decades backwards, this affected everyone except the traitors solding this country piece by piece.
If you didn't notice, the biggest backpedaling M5S did was on EU and euro, and that has been the thing that made them lose more votes, not Salvini imo.
Meanwhile at least Salvini still has major antieuro economists among his senators.

Attached: 1488lire.jpg (311x162, 11.85K)

LMAO LOOK A T THIS SHIT

Attached: ha_paura.jpg (720x697 185.84 KB, 135.17K)

Kek