Video of Migrant Gang Shoving Gun in Swedish Boy’s Mouth Stirs Controversy

Jaxon Thompson
Jaxon Thompson

A video showing a gang of migrant youths bullying a Swedish teenager by shoving a gun in his mouth and forcing him to dance has stirred controversy.

The short clip shows an obviously traumatized teen being intimidated and kicked.

The gang speak with heavy accents and force the teen to kiss the gun, “which they refer to by a Turkish-derived slang word (Swedish “tabbe”, from Turkish “tabanca”),” reports Sputnik.

The boy is clearly being humiliated for the pleasure of his tormentors.

The video was uploaded to YouTube but subsequently deleted. It is unclear where in Sweden the incident took place or the circumstances behind it.

Swedes reacted the video with a mixture of anger and dark humor.

“The youngsters’ voices are still cracking, and they are already running around with weapons and terrorising the Swedish people. The future seems promising,” remarked one.

“A foul deed that should have been classified as a hate crime. It purely screams racism. Regardless of how clear it is, some groups get away with just about anything,” added another.

As we have previously highlighted, surveys show that migrants are vastly overrepresented in violent crime and rapes in Sweden, but the government stopped gathering official statistics back in 2005.

This was long before the problem was exacerbated by the arrival of over 150,000 new “refugees” mainly from Islamic countries from 2015 onwards.

Swedish author Björn Ranelid recently warned that the level of crime and violence the previously sedate country is experiencing amounts to a “small scale war”.

summit.news/2019/07/09/video-of-migrant-gang-shoving-gun-in-swedish-boys-mouth-stirs-controversy/

Attached: 090719sweden[1].jpg (21.86 KB, 800x420)

Other urls found in this thread:

summit.news/2019/07/09/video-of-migrant-gang-shoving-gun-in-swedish-boys-mouth-stirs-controversy/
desuarchive.org/dempart/thread/35078/
desuarchive.org/dempart/thread/32460/
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/jan/13/sex-assaults-sweden-stockholm-music-festival
bitchute.com/video/zw-Mw3j_CrM/
foreignpolicy.com/2019/05/01/congresss-anti-semitism-act-wont-stop-hate-crimes-against-jews/
jns.org/florida-enacts-law-barring-anti-semitism-religious-discrimination-in-schools/
jns.org/president-trump-signs-anti-genocide-law-anti-semitism-resolution-into-law/
thehill.com/blogs/floor-action/house/429895-house-approves-motion-condemning-anti-semitism
timesofisrael.com/house-passes-bill-forcing-trump-to-fill-anti-semitism-envoy-role/
bitchute.com/video/Yl9V2Np20mbg/
bitchute.com/video/ehpNGFl5aS77/
fidelitypress.org/bookstore
archive.fo/G4tqW

William Long
William Long

Kike free. Bump.

Eli Sanchez
Eli Sanchez

Well, what did you think was going to happen? If you allow world jewry to deposit foreigners on your soil, you are going to compete, or your children are going to compete. there's only two ultimate options, and that nation has chosen the one that is bad for them.

Justin Morgan
Justin Morgan

WHAT
how could they? guns are illegal!

Attached: 2a2fc6df037ff7bca0669d07a58d7eaa33849194.png (464.58 KB, 676x720)

Brody Wilson
Brody Wilson

It's yet another episode of glowshill inciting violent acts

But they aren't, i'm going to the range this Thursday. The point is that there's a massive black market for guns in Sweden. Lots of weapons from the balkans. Yugo stuff, all the criminals have it>>13483144

Attached: clown-diversity.jpg (117.47 KB, 750x834)

Ethan Parker
Ethan Parker

Import the third world, you become the third world.
Yeah we got it. Say something original you faggot.

Adrian Lewis
Adrian Lewis

no link

Attached: Adolf-nope.gif (1014.9 KB, 149x181)

Samuel Kelly
Samuel Kelly

reminder that shitskins are not people

Hunter Perry
Hunter Perry

Fight back or die.

Adam Turner
Adam Turner

Daily reminder Sweden has the 3rd highest rate of rape in the world

Elijah Diaz
Elijah Diaz

Why dont you just go find some machinists and people with degrees in chemistry and get a building, plan and make the things you need to choose the second option?

Camden Gray
Camden Gray

Honestly, I was travelling in another city and a migrant touched my mirror in a parking lot and I had to logically reserve myself from over-responding. If this was happening in my state, I would be proud of any consequence suffered from responding. That video, if real, is your late reminder.

Owen Ortiz
Owen Ortiz

migrant
refugee
my little baby
positive words
victim words
JUST CALL THEM WHAT THEY ARE YOU UTTER FUCKING RETARD
FOREIGNER, you need to stop fucking using the words your enemy presents to you as they spin the world through those words in their favour. And no you can't "subvert it" irony and sarcasm doesn't do as well as using a word that SEPERATES THE FOREIGN FROM YOU AS A WHOLE; FOREIGNER; ALIEN. Always call them what they are, not what your enemy wants them to be, even if you do it ironically you still humour that they COULD be these things that they are not.
You fucking amateurs.

Kayden Fisher
Kayden Fisher

ikr
Fake news, this couldn't have happened.

Attached: illegal-to-be-criminal.jpg (17.69 KB, 500x282)

Asher Parker
Asher Parker

yes theres link and video in the thread ->

Landon Howard
Landon Howard

no video link
lies about number of invaders
uses enemy language to describe situation (hate crime) (racism) (yawn)
quotes cucks crying and laughing, rather then positive solutions - (how is it a "smale scale war" when one side just lays down and gets roflstomped?)
OP IS A FAGGOT

Kayden Hall
Kayden Hall

dude. you are retarded troll. the article says the video was taken down from JEWTUBE (censorship) but its still in the article i already shared in the original post.

learn to read.

Kayden Rodriguez
Kayden Rodriguez

Exactly we all know Sweden has returned to chivalry with swords now not barbaric firearms.

Attached: -86273822-1e2c5c1e-a3c0-4550-acb0-d5a1b511ec9f[1].jpg (27.29 KB, 660x371)

Jayden Fisher
Jayden Fisher

I'm glad to hear that swedes can get guns. That means they have the chance to defend themselves from these invaders.

Attached: levels-of-white-anger.jpeg (87.22 KB, 918x1024)

Julian Ward
Julian Ward

Are you Paul Joseph Watson, OP?
This article was only put on the website a minute ago.
If you are, thank-you for your beautiful irony and red-pill popping. Please name the Jew.

Evan Martin
Evan Martin

migrant
Are they Swedish and leaving Sweden, or foreign and entering Sweden? I can't tell with the deliberately vague word.
EMmigrant is a Swede leaving Sweden.
IMmigrant is a shitskin entering Sweden from elsewhere.
How long until the Scandinavians rediscover their berserker pills and just start chopping through the shitskin hordes blindly until they are knee deep in the dead and singing to Odin.

Jordan Watson
Jordan Watson

Attached: sweden.mp4 (1.24 MB, 480x480)

Oliver Davis
Oliver Davis

We should all organize a little vacation.

Levi Diaz
Levi Diaz

sweden YES!

Aaron Williams
Aaron Williams

retarded troll
cant into board culture
suck a shotgun nigger, and archive the video after you do it

Isaiah Morgan
Isaiah Morgan

Anyone dead over it yet? If not, it didn't stir enough.

Brayden Jenkins
Brayden Jenkins

subscribe to pewdiepie
There is major potential here.

Caleb Reyes
Caleb Reyes

If more zoomers get power, Scandinavian pride may rise again and the viking race shall return.

James Rogers
James Rogers

666 destroys israel

Jeremiah King
Jeremiah King

I couldn't bring myself to watch it, but someone should mix this with Brenton Tarrant's little GoPro experience. Might make some nice propaganda.

Owen Bailey
Owen Bailey

You need to start killing these creatures en-masse before its too late.

You won't, I know, but that's what needs to be done.

Brayden Lewis
Brayden Lewis

I couldn't bring myself to watch it
I say this from the bottom of my heart: Fuck you.

You 'couldn't bring myself' to watching the reality of what one of your brothers in blood endured? What sort of a monumental coward are you? What sort of a pitiful wimp?
You sound like a god damned woman.

Now open the fucking video, watch it front to back, and get fucking angry about it, you weak-willed cowardly soy-person.

Attached: Germanic-Disdain.JPG (87.07 KB, 2126x1152)

Grayson Cox
Grayson Cox

Holy shit

Zachary Richardson
Zachary Richardson

Anyone dead over it yet? If not, it didn't stir enough.
S'Truth.

Attached: ahhhhhh.JPG (48.72 KB, 599x456)

Jacob Walker
Jacob Walker

good luck
media blackout as usual

Parker Rodriguez
Parker Rodriguez

Attached: satan-check.jpg (21.2 KB, 320x306)

Jose Cooper
Jose Cooper

i've seen some shit, but this is pretty weak stuff in comparison
no one's going to care about some pretty swede boy in nice clothes being bullied, the left is probably just going to laugh at 'the crying white guy'
now, a little asian girl crying in a french playground surrounded by arabs talking about gangraping her? that's what gets people mad

Attached: kebabs-vs-chinklet---location---france.jpg (1.04 MB, 2162x2562)

James Myers
James Myers

implying I could forget

Easton Moore
Easton Moore

Shut up sperg. I have watched enough similar shit for today, I don't need to subject myself to every single instance of anti-white violence that gets caught on tape, especially when I'm about to hit the bed. Now go make that Tarrant video, nigger.

Sebastian Foster
Sebastian Foster

b-but they were just joking. Yeah it was all in good fun! Stop being so oppressive of another culture's humor

Attached: sweaty-merchant.jpg (12.23 KB, 183x232)

Jacob Richardson
Jacob Richardson

Shut up sperg.
No, fuck you coward. You haven't 'watched enough'.
It is your duty to see what was done to your kin. To be angry about, in a way you simply cannot and will not be without witnessing it.

You are a self-professed coward; regain your honor or get the fuck out of my face.

Sebastian Evans
Sebastian Evans

based. violence against your kind should never be blown off, unless it's a traitor.

Jaxson Ward
Jaxson Ward

It is already too late. Even Americans can't do it and they have more guns than average nations. We should try Guerilla war.

I count on you Satan.

Anthony Brown
Anthony Brown

WHITE PEOPLE NEED TO MURDER EVERY JUDGE AND POLITICIAN RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS LIKE THE FOUNDING FATHERS WOULD HAVE. IT WILL ONLY GET WORSE, AND ALL OF THESE GOVERNMENT TRAITORS DESERVE TO BE KILLED IN FRONT OF THEIR CHILDREN. FUCK THEM ALL. TAKE CONTROL OR GO EXTINCT. NOTHING ELSE MATTERS.

Attached: make-white-men-murder-again.png (108.74 KB, 572x494)

Blake Martin
Blake Martin

Give me a safe space from reality
This is the problem with the world retard. You're literally contributing to it by doing that. Watch the video, faggot.

Julian Perry
Julian Perry

Might have to sub to pewds

Adrian Adams
Adrian Adams

posting in an epic thread

Attached: awoo.png (366.34 KB, 884x903)

Logan Rodriguez
Logan Rodriguez

but the government stopped gathering official statistics back in 2005
This is the part that really bothers me. They need to cover up any data proving that the "racists" are actually right, and when things like this happen, when Swedes are being raped and murdered in record numbers, they just refer to some economic problems and wipe their hands of it.

How many white natives will be raped or murdered because their governments refuse to acknowledge that there's even a problem. They deny any responsibility yet hide the data showing that it's their fault. They think they can't be held accountable. In fact, nobody can be held accountable except for the oppressive whites who apparently deserve for these horrible things to be done to them. They are all rape/murder apologists and really it makes me sick.

Owen King
Owen King

Why have I never heard of this until today.

Fucking savages.

Caleb Price
Caleb Price

sweden
Don't give a fuck…

Austin Harris
Austin Harris

asian
gets people mad
Not me. I don't give a fuck about shit-skins. Nor do I give a fuck about a country of self-loathing cucks.

Gavin Cruz
Gavin Cruz

sticking a gun in someone's mouth like that has obvious sexual connotations, its pretty much implying threat of not just death but rape as well, especially emasculating when it happens to a male. All of the attackers in that vid deserve to be castrated and burned alive. A nice slow death with a tire burned around them mandela style perhaps.

Jackson Cox
Jackson Cox

do you not at least have a preference? if you had to choose only one, would you get rid of sandniggers or chinks?

Jacob Ortiz
Jacob Ortiz

Looks fine to me. Swedes hate themselves and are more than happy to be stepped all over and degrade themselves. It's like performance arts, where he acts out the will of his nation. They wanted this. Fuck them.

Samuel Scott
Samuel Scott

If I had to pick one, it would depend where. In the US or Canada, Chinks. Globally? Chinks. Chinks are the bigger long-term threat. These ultra inbred shit-skins are a short-term, temporary threat.

Luke Adams
Luke Adams

fair enough.

what about in europe? the incident in question happened in france.

Grayson Jackson
Grayson Jackson

In France niggers are the biggest problem, aren't they? I'd choose them. But between chinks and these inbred monkeys, I'd choose the inbred monkeys. But I won't shed a tear for a chink. Chins won't either. In China they'd run that little kid over half a dozen times just because they feel like it.

Blake Turner
Blake Turner

How many white natives will be raped or murdered
All of them unless its stopped. Those are the only two options that face us;

Ayden Taylor
Ayden Taylor

download this shit and spam it all over the normie web. force them to confront reality.

Charles White
Charles White

The Swedes need to be armed. We must contact the families of victims and offer them help getting arms for free. Train the men and they will do the rest.

James Young
James Young

Train the men and they will do the rest.
Yeah, they'll call you a redneck, a racist, and report you to the government, turn the gun in, and moral signal their progressive position.

Isaac Hughes
Isaac Hughes

Are you this stupid? Is that what you would do after being beaten to near death? After your sister was raped?

If that is really how you would respond, you among the 1% SJW fags who deserve to die.

Juan Sanders
Juan Sanders

Is that what you would do after being beaten to near death? After your sister was raped?
I'm not Swedish, so no. Then again, I'm not Swedish, so I don't deny reality and suppress my survival instincts. I'd avoid shit-skins entirely and never be in this situation.

Bentley Williams
Bentley Williams

Sandniggers, they are the worst of the worst, it's hard for me to explain how disgusting and incredibly stupid arabs are for someone who didn't have the very bad experience to live with them, they rape kids, they torture animals for fun, they fight each other out for no reason, they always fight 5 against 1 since they are weak cowards especially in France, but know that they have absolutely no morals, all of them are forced to be muslim or they'll be alienated socially.
When it comes to sandniggers, have absolutely no mercy, no arguing possible since their brain-cells have been destroyed due to inbreeding, they need to be annihilated.

Attached: 52f4f61b7816ae8555060e90639d38bac5214d7d08dfff727fdc96f484962271.jpg (66.8 KB, 750x280)

Ryder Gutierrez
Ryder Gutierrez

It can't be avoided. They are everywhere. There is not a place in the world more than a couple of hundred miles away from a terrorist attack site, training ground, extremist mosque, gang or criminal network.

That is a human response. Any normal human will be ready for war after that. We must help them. Norway is an easy access point for guns and they share large borders with Sweden and Denmark.

Robert Gonzalez
Robert Gonzalez

I used to think this way. France deserves it, Sweden deserves it, Germany and England and Canada deserve it. Then I realized that it's happening to all of Western Civilization, and that the average citizen never supported this, he just didn't notice the actions of a devoted, traitorous minority.

Once Western Civ is safe again I'll happily make fun of cheese eating surrender monkeys, same as I'll enjoy republicans and libertarians and "civnats" or "wignats" or whatever arguing the finer points of trade policy, but right now we have bigger issues and useless infighting doesn't help.

Mason Miller
Mason Miller

How do we help arm the correct people if France? This looks like the major sticking point. If we can help them get armed and trained, they can win.

Cameron Wilson
Cameron Wilson

A modernized WWII Liberator delivered in massive quantities across the countryside is one option. Of course they might just turn them in like good serfs, but say 10% disappear into good hands?

Jackson Cooper
Jackson Cooper

Norway is an easy access point for guns
how is Norway any better for getting guns?

Wyatt Wilson
Wyatt Wilson

That's why they need to be given to the families of victims and only to the men.

Noah Ward
Noah Ward

Guns are legal and common in Norway.

Dominic Brooks
Dominic Brooks

If only 5% of the French are willing to organize and take up arms, they will win.

Caleb Young
Caleb Young

Any normal human
People subverted by marxism don't have any humanity in them.

Noah Garcia
Noah Garcia

True marxists are a rare minority that deserves to die.

Ian Wright
Ian Wright

but right now we have bigger issues
We do, and my hatred comes from reading comments from and having interactions with these people. You'll never convince me to support any urban white people, anywhere. It just so happens that most of Western/Northwestern Europe is urbanized and suburbanized (even their towns are suburbanized). They don't have that rural, traditional segment of their population. I've tried reasoning with certain Europeans before, in the comment sections of videos like this. They will hate white people before they accept a fault in non-whites. When they flip the switch from conversation to argument, they despise white people, and go into full protection mode for non-whites. They're list every reason under the sun why whites are bad, and why we're responsible for everything bad non-whites do. Those people aren't a part of my in-group. They're sub-human trash.

Isaiah Long
Isaiah Long

Not a single word about this in Swedish media yet, and probably never will be.

Juan Gonzalez
Juan Gonzalez

Legal - as in you need a licence issued by the police to own one. Obtaining and maintaining the licence takes some effort.
common
I'm guessing you're referring to the gun ownership to population ratio. Most people don't have guns. If you live in the city chances are you don't know anyone who owns one. The statistic gets skewed because farmers/country people usually have a few shotguns to their name

Point being - it isn't any easy to obtain guns in Norway than Denmark.

Xavier Rivera
Xavier Rivera

marxists are a rare minority
No, our mainstream moral foundation as a society now is based in marxist subversion of academia and media. The average person, even so-called "conservatives," hold marxist, post-national, post-identity, "progressive" positions.

Landon Ramirez
Landon Ramirez

Sweden should outsource the problem to China. Following orders from America was a big mistake.

Aiden Ortiz
Aiden Ortiz

Last I heard Sweden was going to be taking in a few million muslims from China as refugees.

Ian Nguyen
Ian Nguyen

I'll agree that most urbanites are shit, some are just there because their families have been for generations and they've refused to leave even as the city has deteriorated around them though. Admittedly that's the minority.

Nathan Carter
Nathan Carter

KEK

As if swedecucks need anymore excuses to be more pathetic looking to the rest of Europe and the world.

But you Americans must be leaping up and down in joy, gun control doesn't work.

Lucas Edwards
Lucas Edwards

The French have plenty of exurban farmers, and when they get mad they'll do stuff like park tractors full of hay across entire roadways which the populace supports. The German/Austrian/Swiss and the Italians & Greeks still have their country/mountain hamlets, although many are being overrun by rapefugees. But agree that overall they're piled on top of each other to a much greater extent than in the US.

You can't break through a lifetime of programming with logic and statistical tables, any more than you can expect to wake up Boomers and Lolbertarians dropping hard Js and Ns they aren't ready for. Emotion creates an instantaneous reaction, and rationalizing comes after, so the most powerful tool we have is raw footage of the way the world really is. Retweeting videos of brutal african violence against blonde women so they can see the dozens and hundreds of examples on their own doorstep will do more good than any amount of argument.

Daniel Lewis
Daniel Lewis

That is completely false. Media puppet masters and university indoctrination centers try to spread the propaganda for marxism. In reality, less than 5% of whites understand what marxism is and support it.

Anthony Ross
Anthony Ross

Any incompetent gun smuggler should be able to procure guns through Norway.

Adrian Martinez
Adrian Martinez

Let's blast this in the comment sections of Swedish media sources regardless of the topic.

Juan Adams
Juan Adams

We already knew gun control does not work. We are happy if Swedes can defend themselves.

Juan Fisher
Juan Fisher

i think there was a /dempart/ thread that helped translate it, the twitter video reuploads was shoah'd on police orders, the video bounced around in Zig Forums and /dempart/ threads
you can find the threads on /dempart/archive , march, ctrl+f 'chinoise'
desuarchive.org/dempart/thread/35078/
desuarchive.org/dempart/thread/32460/
‎file:Friday, ‎22 ‎March ‎2019
i think later threads pointed out how her hand appeared to be on the camera kebab's penis

Attached: 55f5932f943c2df7c4ecc9008021d5015059046e226cf21898928925b6e929fe.jpg (8.36 KB, 143x255)

Samuel Baker
Samuel Baker

son of a gun

Aaron Anderson
Aaron Anderson

wut

Lucas Fisher
Lucas Fisher

Can someone share some swedish migrants go unpunished screencaps? I'm being told this shit is normal and migrants are persecuted like everyone else.

Angel Long
Angel Long

Attached: sweden-classmates-rape-14yo-girl---rapists-are-victims-too-says-principal.png (65.79 KB, 631x574)
Attached: immigrant-boy---cuck2.png (53.21 KB, 652x764)
Attached: rapefugee-stays-.png (673.42 KB, 708x1114)
Attached: 55d.jpg (89.19 KB, 819x960)
Attached: 1441069570323.png (140.22 KB, 599x354)

Thomas Hill
Thomas Hill

theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/jan/13/sex-assaults-sweden-stockholm-music-festival

Ryder Perez
Ryder Perez

Satan destroying the nation of his worshipers
Do not believe Satan's lies.

Noah Nelson
Noah Nelson

So we basically have to kill female school teachers and beat women into submission?

Grayson Johnson
Grayson Johnson

shoah'd

Isaiah King
Isaiah King

He is afraid of the lamentations of women.

Nolan Barnes
Nolan Barnes

There they force you to accept it in the open. But here they do it to you behind your back,covertly, letting you pretend nothing is going on, or that it happens only to "people who deserve it". But both systems are going on in China, here they are working toward the Chinese system.

Jack Rivera
Jack Rivera

Oh lawd, could you imagine a white person treating an non-white immigrant like that? It would be global news 24/7.

Attached: sergey-brin.jpg (509.74 KB, 2000x1602)

Eli Morris
Eli Morris

here comes the diversity

Aiden Morales
Aiden Morales

Swedish men are pussies and this confirms it. More afraid of being called a racist than fucking up their daughters rapist.

Attached: QmXX4y1.jpg (27.89 KB, 639x286)

Ayden Edwards
Ayden Edwards

“At least I still have the constitution.”

Carson Hall
Carson Hall

SO WHEN ARE ROVING GANGS OF NATIVE WHITE EUROPEAN MEN GOING TO DECLARE WAR ON THESE THIRD-WORLD NIGGERS AND PROTECT THEIR CHILDREN? IN BRITAIN, IRELAND, HOLLAND, SWEDEN, GERMANY, SPAIN, FRANCE, DENMARK FFS THERE'S A WAR GOING ON HERE. THE POLICE ARE ON THEIR SIDE SO THEY'LL DO FUCK ALL.

Isaac Jenkins
Isaac Jenkins

yeah, the police are on their side. do you want to fight the police?

Jose Anderson
Jose Anderson

At this point it's outrage porn.

Colton Rogers
Colton Rogers

Start the fire Schlomo

Attached: fucking-kikes.jpg (104.66 KB, 765x722)

Charles Lopez
Charles Lopez

Nice try Shlomo.
Youre not being constructive at all and are only trying to sow dissent towards each other.

Every Zig Forums user should know by now that Swede were some of the most targeted people by the jews.
Jews went right into Sweden after ww2 creating their anti swedish media.
I actually remember seeing pictures of swedish club goers all in make-up to look more dark skinned than white, thats how strong the brainwashing was already in the early 2000's
Hell we all know about that jewish cunt talking about how swedes have to learn to be multicultural.
Percentual theres probably more redpilled swedes then americans or germans. But just like the british their government is all out against them having created laws where swedes will go to jail for speaking up or defending themselves even.

Lucas Allen
Lucas Allen

I hope one day they revolt. They deserve the self-respect to defend themselves.
One day brother, one day Europeans will break free.

Brayden Hernandez
Brayden Hernandez

They hate them because they are Aryan.

Dylan Sanders
Dylan Sanders

THIS
Stop complaining unless you're planing on doing something
Kill your zionist politicians and judges
NO PEACEFUL SOLUTION

Attached: 1500151665027.png (263.18 KB, 468x389)

Hunter Fisher
Hunter Fisher

Attached: purplediamond-1.png (187.39 KB, 500x566)

Aaron Powell
Aaron Powell

98% of all rape/violent crime in sweden being by immigrants doesn't stir controversy.
But, this video does.
95% of all rapes in norway being by immigrants doesn't stir controversy.
95% of all gang rapes in the netherlands being done by immigrants doesn't stir controversy.
95% of all the gang rapes in germany being by immigrants doesn't stir controversy.
95% of all gang rapes in england being by immigrants doesn't stir controversy.
Immigrants being 20-40 times more likely to be criminals doesn't stir controversy.
Almost all rape and gang rape throughout western europe being done by immigrants which are muslim, arab and african doesn't stir controversy.

All of our countries being deliberately flooded by these very specific groups of immigrants by the millions, and all reporting of the mass forced immigration and the mass crime that happens because of it, by the media/police prevented from the highest levels of government does not stir controversy.
Nor does laws being made to put people in prison for stating the obvious that immigrants cause crime, particularly violent and sexual crimes, and that our societies are being utterly destroyed because of it, stir any controversy.

Nor does the fact that naming the ones behind it all has been very recently criminalised in the US and half of europe, stir any controversy.

Nevermind though, focus on the singular video and say it is to do with 'youths' and 'men'.

David Murphy
David Murphy

stop complaining about people complaining unless you are going to kill the people complaining.
faggot

Joshua Bell
Joshua Bell

if you constantly expose yourself to stuff like that, you will become blackpilled and demoralised.
at a certain point it is enough to be aware of what is happening.
the only faggots that crave watching torture porn are either achmeds themselves or in league with them.

Jacob Jackson
Jacob Jackson

#rahowabungarising

Grayson Torres
Grayson Torres

taking any action at all instead of just complaining and posting memes makes you a fed
And you fucking wonder why antifa cam do whatever they want while the right and third position are constantly losing. Why are modkikes deleting random posts?

Asher Green
Asher Green

Swedish children need to be rescued from their complicit or incompetent parents and a bleak future of servitude to the foreign hordes. The preservation of Swedes and other whites cannot be left to the overwhelming number of traitors and pacifists.

Jace Collins
Jace Collins

Antifa can do whatever they want because they have official support from mayors to law enforcement to the courtrooms. The communists took over many courts and political offices. Why do you think "sanctuary" cities and states mayors and governors haven't been indicted and prosecuted for breaking federal immigration laws? Even the supreme court has a bunch of commies in it.

Jacob Roberts
Jacob Roberts

Här är kraften | Men du var rädd | Du får inte vara | Jag ger dig styrka

Attached: come.webm (2.59 MB, 968x720)

Henry Peterson
Henry Peterson

The harsh reality is that opposition to the rabid leftist menace has been sub-par and despite the ever increasing persecution, the blatant flouting of law and order, we still seek to achieve change through the very system that has been usurped from within to destroy us.

Samuel Martinez
Samuel Martinez

You won't do anything, nigger
Combined with
Let's telegraph this to the kike police
If you're serious, shutup.
Pic2 related
Calls to action like that are completely impotent. You need to take action first, THEN you can come on here and spout shit. I'd prefer it if you just effort posted and never came back until you were done, but I'd settle for anything from where I'm sitting.

Attached: You-won't-do-anything-you-nigger.jpg (66.41 KB, 1024x568)
Attached: White-people-do-something-by-itself.jpg (53.57 KB, 640x480)

Gavin White
Gavin White

That's why so many hate us. Our views and opinions stem from fact and truth. We here on Zig Forums stand for the truth, in all its ugliness if necessary. We know the truth of the invaders and their primitive behaviours, we know the truth of why they are here in the first place, we know who is responsible for allowing them entry into our nations. They hate us because we tell the truth.

Makes me wonder though, if everything the left said was true, would we still be the way we are or would we support the truth and become just like them?

Charles Ortiz
Charles Ortiz

if everything the left said was true
Not even science fiction could contain such an impossibly outlandish scenario.

Bentley Collins
Bentley Collins

Heh. But try and imagine if it were true.

Austin Parker
Austin Parker

Thats some vibrant diversity those swedes have.

Liam Davis
Liam Davis

don't give a fuck

Yeah because it can never happen in your country can it ?

Bentley Kelly
Bentley Kelly

and we all gonna pretend that sweden wasnt cuked , and fucked beyond salvation , what is this 2016 you damn dumb OP?

Brandon Perez
Brandon Perez

Have you noticed how whenever it's a syrian/iraqi/n African there's ALWAYS a gang of them onto one … never one on one. By nature those groups are fucking cowards ALL of the time.

Carson Morgan
Carson Morgan

The normie web prosecutes quite punitively for even saying middle easterners are a problem.

Oliver Diaz
Oliver Diaz

The kosher web more like

Isaac Parker
Isaac Parker

Call it whatever web you like. Especially in the UK they class it as a hate crime and have silenced a lot of people because who wants to go to prison for saying something about muslims when muslim gangs now run most prisons ?

Isaiah Morris
Isaiah Morris

I don't know why our own leaders would allow these crimes to go on and even conspire to hide them …. all whilst allowing more moralless hordes in.

Nicholas Wilson
Nicholas Wilson

Things are just as bad in the US

Andrew Wright
Andrew Wright

In the US you don't even need a gun

Attached: we-like-fortnite.mp4 (1.57 MB, 406x720)

David Gutierrez
David Gutierrez

I'm fucking embarassed and sickened to be English …. we are not the brave people we were. Our leaders have let us down.

Jaxson Roberts
Jaxson Roberts

Kill them all, and lead your people to glory.

Brody Richardson
Brody Richardson

got a link to the actual video ?Will need the proof to spread propaganda

Joseph Rogers
Joseph Rogers

(witnessed)

Aiden Davis
Aiden Davis

How are we not brave?
All the brave bloodlines were squandered in the trenches of ww2
What remains is the docile subservient happy to cuck for a little comfort

Christian Rodriguez
Christian Rodriguez

we are not the brave people we were.
Still the commercial temperament among 'em. This british gentleman predicts repatriation of Sharia practicing people to their homelands by real-estate buybacks.

Luke Hall
Luke Hall

1>>13485545
It's those in power responsible for bringing 3rd world people into the country en masse, and expecting them not to commit serious crime … we didn't ask for that.

Grayson Gonzalez
Grayson Gonzalez

Excellent video mate. If there is a civil war, I'll gladly stand by my countrymen.

Nicholas Bennett
Nicholas Bennett

Take a note, the media isn't going to address about the roaches, they're going to talk about guns.

Ethan Hernandez
Ethan Hernandez

And so it was foretold.

Christopher Ortiz
Christopher Ortiz

When it comes to a civil war and I'm standing by my English countrymen … I couln't give a fuck about the media.

Logan Davis
Logan Davis

Nice… very nice.

Ryder Wilson
Ryder Wilson

Attached: sheeit-my-negro.jpg (93.88 KB, 569x856)

Gavin Gomez
Gavin Gomez

Muslims are making their own enemies faster than I can redpill obstinate zombies.
Now this Swedish dude just needs to be a taught a little math, and he'll understand how real (((it))) is.

Henry Wilson
Henry Wilson

So? A brainwashed "ally" is worse and more hateful than a enemy. Always kill the traitors before the enemies. Always kill cucks before killing all jews.

Aiden Adams
Aiden Adams

It is really sad that such a thing is happening not only in Sweden but across Europe as well. Half of me hopes change and the other part says that I should doing something bad to kill myself at end of the action so I will not been alive to see whatever this shit world will turn up.

Gabriel Martinez
Gabriel Martinez

kill myself
bro, you need to step away from net for a while and get some sun, talk to a hottie, disc with a bro. You are one of your peoples warriors, aware of who is trying to destroy our people. The last thing u need to do is throw away your life on some pointless escapade, plan for the war that is coming, organize, prepare, the day of the rope cometh…in minecraft of course.

William Thompson
William Thompson

naming the ones behind it all has been very recently criminalised in the US and half of europe
Source for the US, Europe is definitely cucked though.

Angel Moore
Angel Moore

If we're being objective something that nu/pol/ can almost never be at what point do we admit that perhaps white people dying off is deserved? Seriously, when things like this happen and the attackers aren't swinging from lamp posts who is really to blame? The animals or the zookeepers who do nothing and encourage it to continue by doing nothing? Take a clash of races out of the equation; if group A of white Swedes were doing this to group B of white Swedes, and group B just keeps letting it happen doesn't group B deserve to die out? Aren't they implicitly saying that it's okay?

Josiah Miller
Josiah Miller

Attached: wpid-barbara-spectre-quote.jpeg (62.83 KB, 640x524)

Ryder Smith
Ryder Smith

It bears noting that a thread which was nothing more than "permaban me" with a BLACKED.com image received a ban of either 3 days or 1.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (57.54 KB, 2061x361)

Austin Harris
Austin Harris

posting my OC while crying about me
<Calls to action like that are completely impotent. You need to take action first, THEN you can come on here and spout shit.
I don't live in Sweden. If I did, those muzzie scum wouldn't be alive at this point in all likelihood.

Alexander Roberts
Alexander Roberts

If it were just white swedes vs. white swedes, then I'd agree. But it isn't. When the leaders are foreigners trying to kill the host nation, that is where the problem is. What needs to happen is the destruction of electrical generation for a period of about 20 years. If that happens, then all the diversity problems solve themselves.

This guy knows.

Attached: World-Jewish-Congress-Summit-2011.png (632.06 KB, 1024x634)

Benjamin Martinez
Benjamin Martinez

We White people
spicspamming nigger mod says what?

Isaac King
Isaac King

Those muzzie scum
Those
Weren't you saying to kill them ALL though? Just start shooting something, you glow nigger, or shut up about it.
All talk
No action
No plan to get away with it
No plans for the future
You are a dead man in a dead world.

Attached: The-collapse-will-be-when-we-turn-into-Hollow-Men.jpg (347.26 KB, 1536x817)

Levi Edwards
Levi Edwards

Hello faggot kike.

Robert Ortiz
Robert Ortiz

Attached: Pepe-Honk-Honkler-Mein-Klown-Edition.jpg (185.13 KB, 961x1068)
Attached: Pepe-Lindesfarne.png (90.66 KB, 297x301)
Attached: Pepe-Rare-Quantum.jpg (332.88 KB, 720x1000)
Attached: pepe-tree-fullmoon.jpg (40.42 KB, 901x667)
Attached: Transdimensional-Lizard-Pepe.jpg (11.02 KB, 135x255)

Evan Reed
Evan Reed

SWEDEN YES

How long before the few swedes who have balls finally stand up and push back?

William Brooks
William Brooks

They're doing the downward dog, they're already pushing back.

Nathaniel Bell
Nathaniel Bell

Fuck off. Western Nations have been taken over by kikes and subverted. These people are brainwashed into wanting multiculturalism and all its ills.

Brayden Gonzalez
Brayden Gonzalez

Anyone who believed in WWII back when it was going on was a faggot–not brave. Sage for my repeat posting. This is the hardest type of shilling to identify, so it rates a response. You motherfuckers only have one move–the gay "it doesn't matter because X" move.

But it does matter, and every one of you are exposed. There will be total repayment for any and all actions taken against my people, up to and including infinite and total destruction. Anyone who has a problem with it will be replaced just like PC dictates. Nigger.

Noah Sullivan
Noah Sullivan

Oh how far the Swedes have fallen. Had this happened 500 years ago there would have been fury followed by battle axes being collected and raids taking place slaughtering every living soul connected to the issue along with their familes, friends, pets, birds, fish and any insect in the vicinity followed by a torch of the village. Now they come into the country, rape the women, steal the kids and put guns in the mouth of the men and it's a controversey.

Asher Lewis
Asher Lewis

The #1 problem is that not enough people know. The real issue is that command structures need to be created to push information and gain organization. If you don't already have them, then you're wrong.

Everyone needs to know exactly what happened. Countries with laws against conversation need to have settings controlled and individuals vetted and what is said known by your other comrades. If necessary, variations can be given to each listener. This is used to get rid of rats.

It is quite possible to establish the necessary communications, and it must happen–not only in public, like here. Everyone glownigger posting prior to that is just being a glownigger and nothing else.

Zachary Butler
Zachary Butler

Weren't you saying to kill them ALL though?
There isn't a Muslim within like 400 miles of me.
I'm not watching my countrymen bent over in anything approximating the state of Sweden.

Caleb Jenkins
Caleb Jenkins

I'm English and you're correct sir … if we shart and someone see's it we're locked up for damning Isam.

Josiah Carter
Josiah Carter

So you think medieval raping, workshy child minds deserve to kill off the creators of modern civilisation in their own country ? for doing nothing but living our lives and bettering society ? a tad warped methinks dude.

Daniel Foster
Daniel Foster

Europe was not trying for a multicultural society … they just stupidly opened the borders then every theif, rapist and liar used whatever coached excuse they were given to slink into a civilised country … which they will now try their bet to dstroy …. there's a difference.

Kevin Cox
Kevin Cox

I do not know how the information can be known to the European theater at this point given how they data control and censor to such a level. In America our facts and so on still have an impact and we have seen the tide turning on these issues in the states given all the work put into uncovering and exposing these things, who is behind it, who is involved globally, etc. But in Europe? I honestly do not know how the average Joe is going to get their data given what has happened there with data control and censorship, Australia as well for that matter. Canada pretty much has to hear it because they are right next door and piggyback onto most of our systems but Europe may quite literally be lost at this point and in need of change of strategy outside of some eastern European countries.

I hate to say it but consider this from a logical and military perspective about what threats will be major over the next twenty years and the first thing that comes to mind after China and potentially Russia is now western Europe considering their entire nuclear arsenal is now in the hands of these people while there is an active white genocide seriously happening that the media is covering up. It hasn't reached South Africa levels as of yet but give it a few more years and it will of that I have little doubt. Then the contention would be a nuclear capable and military capable united Europe under a seriously different mindset about western society. It's a big problem and I believe will constitute a major threat in the next ten to twenty years. Our Grandkids will likely see this first hand and be forced to deal with it considering those bastards have about 10 kids each.

Owen Ramirez
Owen Ramirez

Agreed. Im in

Oliver Stewart
Oliver Stewart

you're worrying about nukes in the hands of sandniggers? While we are being genocided by yids in our own governments?

The fuck are you smoking. fucking muzzies could wipe out any western city over an hundred thousand and killed off more of our enemies than all of us have done in a hundred years. Our nations cities are all filled to the brim with subhumans of all sorts, jews, traitors, cowards and cucks. This is the one fucking thing sandniggers could do which would actually benefit our species

Luke Long
Luke Long

But muh f35s r teH 1337 2 ataq eyerann

John Fisher
John Fisher

People act like importing hordes of foreign bigots would make a nation less bigoted, but it just doesn’t. The people who went to Scandinavia from more southerly regimes weren’t the most accepting and inclusive people. They were more often the kind of people who never fit in where they were. You know what kind of people don’t fit in anywhere? Bigoted criminals. So the bigoted criminals are over- rather than under-represented in migration patterns.

Jordan Martinez
Jordan Martinez

What?

Aiden Davis
Aiden Davis

I don't have sympathy for you if you raise your children in a city and have this happen to them

Attached: img-5336.jpg (213.57 KB, 1066x1600)

Eli Flores
Eli Flores

I worry about it all because it all needs to be handled.

Nathaniel Williams
Nathaniel Williams

brainwashed
Sci-fi movie nonsense. "Brainwashing." You mean deceived or manipulated. "Brainwashing" doesn't exist. Also being deceived or manipulated is no an excuse. No matter how much a person tries to convince me that up is down and the sky is water, I will never believe it, because, just like heritage and tradition, it's an eternal truth. An immovable pillar from which to base a position, it's not a product of a position. You can preach all manner of ideological shit at me, but my base is an immovable pillar, and thus no perversions in ideology and manipulation can lead me astray, as my feet are firmly planted on that pillar. Now if you abandon that pillar, that's 100% your doing, and you are 100% responsible for every action you take and every idea you have.

Justin Peterson
Justin Peterson

MYAA-NEEE

Jose Kelly
Jose Kelly

RACE WARE NOW

Attached: fnSx4KO.jpg (62.49 KB, 460x479)

Brandon Adams
Brandon Adams

*WAR

Lucas Nguyen
Lucas Nguyen

imagine not unleashing the berserker rage
maybe its because im irish, but id rather get shot fist fucking a shitkin's mouth than get mocked like that, did they at least have his girlfriend or something? was he really such a faggot that he had nothing to lose and still thought his life was more important?

John Wood
John Wood

Its a child you fucking faggot. Why are you acting like its okay just because shes asian? You also want epstein to go free because all his child prostitutes are puerto rican?

At least the swede chose to be a cuck and dance for his new masters, that little girl doesnt have a choice.

Grayson James
Grayson James

Why are you acting like its okay
"Okay" implies morality. Morals don't apply to non-whites. Morals are for your in-group. Empathy is for your in-group. It's not "okay," it's something that happened that I don't give a shit about. It's irrelevant. If you're showing empathy for non-whites, then you're only a step removed from "well their lives are hard, so we should let them immigrate here."

Jack Robinson
Jack Robinson

I've had enough. 4 months.

Wyatt Price
Wyatt Price

If you're showing empathy for non-whites, then you're only a step removed from "well their lives are hard, so we should let them immigrate here."
wow, who knew hitler was one step removed from "literally fuck my daughter, fam"

Youre trying to dehumanize yourself too early, retard. Empathy is not something you choose to have. Do you also think dogs getting tortured and slaughtered for meat by chinks is okay because dogs arent white? Are you arguing whites who help turtles cross the street are "one step away from miscegenation?"

Get ahold of yourself, you edgy fuck.

Nathaniel Perez
Nathaniel Perez

Empathy is not something you choose to have.
It is something you choose to direct/control though. I direct it only toward those deserving of it.
Do you also think dogs getting tortured and slaughtered for meat by chinks is okay because dogs arent white?
I think it's good propaganda for making white people dislike them.
Are you arguing whites who help turtles cross the street are "one step away from miscegenation?"
I don't know who helps a turtle cross a road, but if you do you're probably wasting your time. That's different though. Turtles aren't demographically displacing us. Turtles are an objectively inferior species, while non-whites who receive this empathy are deemed equal and given total access to our way of life. So instead of helping a turtle cross the street, they're helping a nigger cross the ocean into Europe. Control your empathy. It's not difficult. Stop getting emotional about stupid shit.

Jonathan Moore
Jonathan Moore

if this dude in the video makes the right mental choices after this, and as time goes on, he can make himself stronger, tougher, and enact far greater damage upon the shitskins in the world than a couple of punches to the face of one before he's shot.
there's a very slim chance for example that seeing this humiliation video will stir up some people who were not red pilled before.
maybe he'll choose to move away from shitskins, start his own business and never employ a shitskin, keep his new town clean from them.
who knows what he can do in the future.
the choice is always, "this weakens me" or "this makes me stronger."
it is up to him and the luck of the draw in how things affect him.
if it was an execution and he was sure of that, then i agree with you, fight no matter what.
but sometimes it is necessary to survive and become something greater.
hitler wrote his book while in prison, and greatness came from his time.

Gabriel Nelson
Gabriel Nelson

idiot, you don't know what you are talking about.
i can brainwash you given a few weeks, and it wouldn't be anything to do with manipulation or subversion.

Ian Clark
Ian Clark

haha
originalfag

Christopher Williams
Christopher Williams

they
You mean the europeans, don't you. You mean the europeans deliberately opened their doors spontaneously, and saying and thinking that while replying to someone who posted an image of barbara spectre.
The cluelessness. Fucking use your head.

Robert Lee
Robert Lee

I think it's good propaganda for making white people dislike them
oh, youre a sociopath, okay.

receive this empathy are deemed equal and given total access to our way of life.
One does not take the turtle into their own home, because surely that turtle is doomed, abducted from its natural state and introduced into an artificial one, where it will live and die miserably.
Just as one can offer canned food and clean water to some island asians suffering from an earthquake and not in the least be tempted to relocate them into your home.

Im not getting emotional over stupid shit, Im appalled by your passive attitude towards child rape.

Robert Nelson
Robert Nelson

Attached: 0a709b3bd01644755a1a9715b0b684de158687eb89976aec2396f4a0e71adf88.jpg (40.89 KB, 521x516)

Camden Barnes
Camden Barnes

I don't know why americans spend so much time obsessing over europe and its problems, when they are absolutely oblivious when it comes to their own country. It is fascinating, as though you are rendered incapable of self-criticism or reflection.
The new anti-semitism laws were all over international news, normal news, for months.

foreignpolicy.com/2019/05/01/congresss-anti-semitism-act-wont-stop-hate-crimes-against-jews/
jns.org/florida-enacts-law-barring-anti-semitism-religious-discrimination-in-schools/
jns.org/president-trump-signs-anti-genocide-law-anti-semitism-resolution-into-law/
thehill.com/blogs/floor-action/house/429895-house-approves-motion-condemning-anti-semitism
timesofisrael.com/house-passes-bill-forcing-trump-to-fill-anti-semitism-envoy-role/
Spent 2 minutes searching, a couple of jew sources of course since they are obsessed with themselves, but look up the bills/laws etc or find your own stuff instead of wasting my time.
They made it illegal to boycott israel, and threw in a bunch of other stuff too. You can look it up on the government website, find your own link I read it months ago.

Gabriel Jenkins
Gabriel Jenkins

Also, certain states like Florida have actual laws regarding these new Anti-Semitism definitions. You can now be charged for being an Anti-Semite in certain states.
Americans, you're in the shit at your shoulders, don't mock those who have shit up to their necks. We all need to climb out as children of Europe.

Jordan Bennett
Jordan Bennett

Do you seriously think that guy is going to do anything better by giving a massive propaganda victory to his enemies? Had he struck out at them, and they were not bluffing, but indeed had the ammunition and will to kill him, he would have been a symbol far more powerful than he, as a man could ever be. We would all be in this thread emboldened by him, and everyone from then on whod seen him, if placed in such circumstance, would have to decide if they were strong enough of will to become truly powerful.

What insurance did he have they would not execute him regardless? Nothing, He had nothing.
South african farmers dont "live to fight another day"
They fucking grab guns and prepare to die, which of them do you think helps us more? The potential racist business owner who danced and cried on camera for sand niggers, or the men and women who died defending their homes and children with hands clutching kingmakers?!

Remember the riastrad, the berserk, what made us the boogeymen of the old world, the men too fucking angry to die, Stop putting your honor off till tomorrow and start carpe fucking diem, hitler didnt do shit by saying "maybe in another 10 years", he got to fucking work and started taking shit back from the pedophiles and bankers.

Owen Moore
Owen Moore

youre a sociopath
Doubt it. I get mad and I laugh at stuff.
Just as one can offer canned food and clean water to some island asians suffering from an earthquake
But imagine if we used that money and manpower inwardly, rather than outwardly.
Im appalled by your passive attitude towards child rape.
Jesus, this is some moral highground shit. You're so moral. I wish we were on twitter so I could like and comment about how you're on the right side of history! On the topic of child rape, I just wonder, do you sit there and dwell on the thousands of years of history of child sex trafficking? Namely the child sex trafficking from Europe into northern Africa and Middle Eastern empires? Do you ever even think about it? If not, then why does this one matter? What about Rotherham? Do you think about it often? Probably not.

Matthew Peterson
Matthew Peterson

We would all be in this thread emboldened by him
If I'm being honest I'd still see him as a swedecuck.

Aaron Brown
Aaron Brown

a little searching around, et voila
bitchute.com/video/Yl9V2Np20mbg/

Attached: french-kebabs-vs-chinklet.jpg (116.26 KB, 720x508)
Attached: chitbute.jpg (126.35 KB, 736x649)

Chase Lopez
Chase Lopez

I agree. We'd be most effective if we were all ultra-mobile and could go from country to country as a mass, but that isn't a likely event. We are spread thinly in the world, and need to keep red pilling.
I'd recommend learning about one's own country first, and finding out as much as possible.
Often it is the most difficult thing to find out, because all the media you see in newspapers/television is covered up. You have to dig more. There is often more information in local, regional papers, instead of the national ones. Same goes for their accompanying websites, and local community forums.

who knows what would happen had they outright killed him, he could be framed as the aggressor, or they wouldn't release the video because they perhaps realised murder would attract too much attention even for them, or the video would have been instantly banned all over.
How many people have been killed by shitskins? Children, girls, masses of people murdered wholesale in capital cities in europe.
Nothing happened.
Humiliation though, torture on video, that can be effective propaganda. Humiliation is the most common form of propaganda, it has been since it has existed. It depends how it is used and how it is received. Either people feel shame, or they feel rage.
The families dying in south africa are being memory holed and forgotten, no matter how brave they are. They should all be evacuated out of there immediately, there should be crowdfunding across all Zig Forums and similar places to rehome them in new countries outside of the cursed continent. People are what matters, not land, not houses. People. A land is nothing without its people.
"The most important thing is your own people."
Name one farm owner from south africa, without searching for it. Name ten. How many have died, what have they accomplished apart from dooming their family. They had no choice but to fight back, the gangs there torture and murder them and their family, there are no police near, there is no one coming to save them.
They should all be out of there, and suddenly a country in europe, the US, canada, australia or NZ will have an influx of 5-6 million white and extremely red-pilled people who know the reality and know how to fight and survive.
Put 5 million of those people in the right place and suddenly that country is a bastion, a figurehead, a leader, a point of strength.
Or, just let those 5 million go to their death against the 50 million blacks in the country they are in, with a government allowing them to be murdered.
As for hitler, he didn't run into a ghetto and say "kill me!", he built up steadily and methodically, he used an existing powerbase, then he took control of it, he built it up and gathered strength so that something real could happen.
If you think being a momentary hero is useful in isolation, you are on the wrong track.

Jordan Taylor
Jordan Taylor

Upvoted.

Jackson Powell
Jackson Powell

Wake up, faggots.
bitchute.com/video/ehpNGFl5aS77/

Aaron Campbell
Aaron Campbell

I have been humiliated before like the guy in the video, I've been beat down by almost a dozen Arabs and some Pacific Islanders before. And I am obviously not alone in that. I am still alive and decided not to do anything dumb like what some have suggested but to collect myself, get my life in order so that I can move to the country and start a family. We have the biggest brains, use yours properly. Live to fight another day.

Justin Parker
Justin Parker

i decided to be a cuck and run from my country and cede my heritage and my ancestors' achievements to my enemies

Dylan Jenkins
Dylan Jenkins

Good for you. Plan for the future, build your strength and use your full capabilities.
Hitler said "the most important thing is your own people". He didn't say "your country, your house, your ego".
He himself was born in austria, and he moved to germany because he felt he could make more of a difference on a much larger scale.
You are the fool. The ancestors lived to further their own people, they didn't mass-suicide and end the line and any possibility of a future.
Note too, with your shit-level english ability, that he said "move to the country", but you didn't notice the difference and are likely a shitskin yourself.
Fuck off.

Hunter Wood
Hunter Wood

muh hurtler
First off, I don't give a shit what Hitler said. Secondly, he's moving away from his nation and his land. He's ceding his land to his enemy, and abandoning his people for the sake of his personal safety. You're a cuck, and he's cuck. You're filtered for thinking you're in a position to step in on my conversation. Get lost, nigger.

Charles Sullivan
Charles Sullivan

stupid glow in the dark kike

Ethan Carter
Ethan Carter

still lacks reading comprehension
Dude, read what he fucking typed before replying, user moved OUTSIDE CITY TO RURAL AREA not OUTSIDE HIS OWN COUNTRY.

Brandon Perez
Brandon Perez

it's a kike
it doesn't understand english properly.

David Lopez
David Lopez

I can do more damage, so to speak, by raising many children in a good home and environment.

But just a note on that, I firstly and foremostly want to make myself and my children and people stronger, I don't live my life with an aim to overcoming some other group of people. I primarily want to make myself and my people the best that we can be.

Brody Moore
Brody Moore

B-But I thought the Israelites were your chosen people, Satan!

Attached: woah.jpg (23.68 KB, 462x327)

Alexander Martinez
Alexander Martinez

I've also read Mein Kampf a few years ago, incredible book, and I remember that part.

Our cities are all degenerate, and lost, there is no fight to be had there. There is nothing to retake, yet, if ever. We belong in the countryside.

Logan Williams
Logan Williams

properly
proper
Dat you Tywin? Good clip from back when show was actually good. prolly not a kike, just an arrogant child.

Nathaniel Baker
Nathaniel Baker

rural user
Agreed bruda, I'm in process of doing same thing myself. I live in a mid sized midwest city and even it is becoming so pozzed to as be unbearable. But retake urban living we will, Europeans are not just defined by beautiful villages and towns, look at old pictures of our great cities….we will achieve that and more yet again!

Leo Jackson
Leo Jackson

Looks like you're right. Still a cuck though. Urban white flight is what ruins rural communities and turns them into suburban, overly-regulated, high-tax shit-holes. Since urbanites have been fleeing NYC and Philly to come move by me, my monthly payments have doubled, and now they're running the board and treating the place like it's some high-class conformist colony, and they dish our fines left and right for not obeying the stupid shit they say. They'll fine you for not mowing a lawn according to their schedule. Urbanites are their own worst enemy, and they need to stay the fuck away from rural communities. The problem is within their own god damn minds.

Samuel Campbell
Samuel Campbell

We belong in the countryside
Yes, only if you were born or raised there. Not if you're a grown man bringing your old ways from the city to there.

Jack Wood
Jack Wood

I don't live my life with an aim to overcoming some other group of people
Competition is nature. If you don't compete, you lose.

Brayden Fisher
Brayden Fisher

Tywin was the best character.

Samuel Stewart
Samuel Stewart

Actually agree with many of your points, migration isnt just an issue with different ethnics/religions but lifestyle too. Borders of town/villages need to be controlled just as much as cities/states. If you don't want to live according to some other groups will, and you live in a democracy then you better CONTROL who fucking moves next door. My neighborhood was ruined in my city this very way. Should be forced to let your neighbors vote or something on who you sell your house too…cuz mine was a solid good german/irish blue collar neighborhood, but, once you let that one nigger in, bam downward spiral seems destined. emichaeljones book slaughter of cities really opened my mind on how this works, and how it was done on (((purpose.)))

Daniel Perez
Daniel Perez

emichaeljones
I'll never read anything from him, or watch anything with him ever again. Not after his bullshit comments attributing all European success to Christianity, and claiming the only difference between us and niggers is our length of history as a Christian people. It's no different from a marxist, post-national position, it's just replacing the marxist ideology with Christianity, and claiming it's the means to create true equality.

Henry Hughes
Henry Hughes

You'll adapt to the countryside, and more importantly, your children will be of it. Build strong bonds with those around you there, and buy up the surrounding land so it can't be infected.

Andrew Ross
Andrew Ross

You have to tie it up in Trust like the Mennonites do and then share the land, otherwise you can't protect the neighborhood.

Tyler Anderson
Tyler Anderson

kill those niggers and put their bodies on display.

make nithing poles with their skulls.

same goes for anyone who helped them get in especially the lying press.

Landon Phillips
Landon Phillips

slaughter of cities
Interesting idea; the book is really expensive though online. 110-300+ dollars. Got PDF?

John Flores
John Flores

And they complain about why everyone hates niggers. Enslavement was good for them not for us, we don’t need them, they need us.

Attached: AFAE67C1-644B-4B79-8A4D-E205E672E3AE.gif (851.74 KB, 300x225)

Isaiah Wood
Isaiah Wood

You can't expect everyone to know everything user. People have their specialty niches and you have to accept them for what they can contribute. Not everyone knows that niggers are a different species.

Lucas Long
Lucas Long

Imagine the shock when something finally happens in Sweden. I think it would force a lot of people to confront reality. After all if replacement immigration can't work in the perfect and wonderful Sweden then what hope has anyone else?

Attached: 1472878981267.jpg (181.89 KB, 652x1200)

Leo Rodriguez
Leo Rodriguez

100% this.

David Ortiz
David Ortiz

I can't begin to comprehend how swedes have gotten themselves to this point. Knowing their history, even in the 20th century, it makes no sense whatsoever so I hope a swede can chime into the thread and explain to everyone.

Gabriel Foster
Gabriel Foster

heil Hitler

Ryan Davis
Ryan Davis

source on the quote?

Brandon Gutierrez
Brandon Gutierrez

One bad Boomer point
^This, I just laugh when I hear him go off on that minor, very minor, tangent. That guy has been working harder and longer for our people then you or me have even been alive, his research is top notch, but yea, hes still a fucking boomer lol
I got it off his website, 30 bucks, fidelitypress.org/bookstore
but honestly, you could just watch his interviews on youtube for it and get a good enough gist of the entire book. Its literally a giant research citation of the concept. Ill link one of my favored youtubers, but emichaeljones get around, hes on tons of alt youtube channels.

Ian Hernandez
Ian Hernandez

I hate that scheming little cunt P Joseph Watson
hope that swede takes this a lesson and someday sends them back

Asher Carter
Asher Carter

messed up my cites, don;t throw baby out with bathwater user, he has boomer nigger sickness, doesn't mean he isnt top notch good for our cause, fuck he coined the term globohomo that everyone loves to use nowadays.

Camden Perry
Camden Perry

Aren't they implicitly saying that it's okay?
Yes, they are. They have lost their 'in-group' preferences and they are domesticated to a point that it wouldn't really matter what the jews did. The jews are guilty of striking while the fire is hot in order to destroy Europeans but it is Europeans themselves who are burnt out already. This is easy to see since there are no sandniggers hanging from the lamposts.

Elijah Fisher
Elijah Fisher

Nope, they would have mocked that faggot until the shame never left him for allowing those sandnigger faggots to hold him like that and bully him. But those were the days when men 'did what they wanted' and were not suffocated under the blanket of foreigners who controlled their laws and institutions…who allowed this to happen though?

Asher Carter
Asher Carter

i bet you ain't caught no rabbit
faggot

Leo Perez
Leo Perez

ewwww! you actually want to spread your idiotic, soft, cuckold genes? fucking disgusting. seriously, kys before you degrade the white race more. we have enough bitch-ass faggots as is.

Leo Lewis
Leo Lewis

Fuck off kike.

Gabriel Reyes
Gabriel Reyes

FOREIGNER
no, call them invaders

Asher Robinson
Asher Robinson

Exactly what would you have preferred me to do?

Brayden King
Brayden King

this!
Also fake news are illegal. Everyone who spreads this fake must be punished!

Attached: 4b2d919eb78e2e8b78cacf633db730c14d1700048e87567e881ae447445d2724.png (613.77 KB, 1078x1078)

Ethan Martinez
Ethan Martinez

He is just messing with you user. You are doing well if you are having White children.

Daniel Ward
Daniel Ward

They deserve it, that and lots more and far WORSE! They made the example of themselves for all to see. We need that example. It's the only purpose this loser country can serve. Soon they will give half or more of their country to these immigrants hoping it will buy them peace. But it wont. A few years later the immigrants will invade from their half, only this time they will be an actual army and kill everyone left on the White side! It will be VERY entertaining. Lots of televised rape and murder of infants all the way up to grandmothers. The good kind of lulz that make me warm and fuzzy feeling all over.
The Swedes deserve the worst the immigrants have to offer. Until the immigrants have a final televised special and rape torture then murder the couple dozen swedes left remaining. YES YES YES I can hardly fucking wait.
These boys should have shoved their cocks in this swedish boys cucked mouth, came, and made him gargle then swallow. He needs to get used to it. All the race traitor swedes need to get used to it till they're all gone for well and truly good!

James Martinez
James Martinez

Israel's bane GET
CHECKED!!!

Carson Barnes
Carson Barnes

It doesn't do any good to destroy Israel. You have to destroy all the semites.

Isaiah Hill
Isaiah Hill

Praise Satan!

Christian Nelson
Christian Nelson

It will be pleasurable watching you dangled and strangled by your own intestines from an overpass. You had your fun.

Our turn.

Michael Robinson
Michael Robinson

(((Leftypol))) disapproves of this thread.

Evan Brown
Evan Brown

Attached: heil-trips.png (54.43 KB, 197x255)

Mason Wood
Mason Wood

Oh cool a thread on the culturally enriching nature of diversity. Anyone seen that disneyland video? Or how about
Countless "Teens" of Black Ants Hivemindedly Swarm and Culturally Enrich Walgreens at once

Philadelphia police have released surveillance video showing a large group of young people running into a Walgreens store and causing thousands of dollars in damage last week.
Investigators say the South Philadelphia incident happened at around 10 p.m. on Thursday and involved a large group of men and women who “look like teens."
The group "stormed the Walgreens store" and "ran around knocking items off of the shelves," according to police. The video captured three men running through an aisle, knocking makeup off store shelves. Another camera angle captured a larger group knocking other items off shelves.

“Some members in the group threw merchandise at store employees, resulting in injuries,” police said.
The video released by police showed one boy grabbing items off of racks near the checkout counter and throwing the items at employees.
Some people in the group can be seen filming the incident on their cell phones. The group is also seen running out of the store with items in their hands, including soft drinks and snacks.
At least one person in the group covered his face as he entered and left the store.

A cashier was hit in the head with a glass bottle when he tried to intervene, WPVI reported.

"About 60 juveniles walked into the establishment and began removing things from the shelves, destroying property inside the store,” Philadelphia Police Captain Sekou Kinebrew told the television station. “The cashier attempted to intervene and some heavy item - I believe it was a bottle - was thrown at him, striking him in the head."
Kinebrew added that the value of the stolen merchandise and the damage to the store totaled between $6,000 and $7,000.
The injured clerk has been treated and released with cuts and bruises to his head, the station reported.

archive.fo/G4tqW

Benjamin Diaz
Benjamin Diaz

The most intense biological weapon known to man is the nigger. With niggers there can be no civilization.

Austin Phillips
Austin Phillips

satan is a self hating jew confirmed

Camden Flores
Camden Flores

Never get stuck in an ally with niggers

Attached: a.mp4 (8.32 MB, 1280x720)

Jaxon Nguyen
Jaxon Nguyen

why are you obsessed with antifa?

Aiden Ross
Aiden Ross

Soonely Doonely

Even demons have standards, twisted as they may be. These yids are just awful.

Attached: rare.png (143.73 KB, 275x367)

Jonathan Gomez
Jonathan Gomez

They are saying "Bösse du" or something like that, meaning "you're a fag". So was he a fag or not? Because I might not even be mad.

Luke Martin
Luke Martin

Competition is nature. If you don't compete, you lose.
Actually nature is more about figuring out how not to compete. Ecological niches and all that.
Not certain why I'm replying to you. Anyone who repeatedly double posts is 100% guaranteed to be a fucktard of the highest caliber. Your terrible opinions only prove that point. I'm honestly shocked that you aren't posting from tor.

Alexander Martin
Alexander Martin

Attached: Quality-numbers.jpg (24.62 KB, 430x320)

Tyler Moore
Tyler Moore

Make Scandinavia Danish Again!

Aaron Smith
Aaron Smith

It is an isolated case.

Attached: 68698bcbe5493dc8f5513a57f39c25e43df79c0e984c86970f24107ab4a6f51f.webm (11.88 MB, 152x268)

Jonathan Edwards
Jonathan Edwards

Attached: v-(1).mp4 (15.85 MB, 720x1280)

Bentley Brooks
Bentley Brooks

Attached: v-(2).mp4 (669.07 KB, 176x320)

Colton Hall
Colton Hall

Attached: v-(5).mp4 (585.73 KB, 360x640)

Jayden Torres
Jayden Torres

Attached: wheres-the-outrage.webm (7.66 MB, 178x320)

Kayden Price
Kayden Price

This guy gets it. Fuck whites and especially FUCK SWEDES!!

Juan Roberts
Juan Roberts

This guy gets it. Fuck whites and especially FUCK SWEDES!!

Attached: rabbi-says.jpg (6.11 KB, 255x147)

Landon Torres
Landon Torres

Actually nature is more about figuring out how not to compete. Ecological niches and all that.
Wrong. Every niche is comprised of a multitude of competing species, and within a single species you find competition. Well, almost every niche. But the higher on the food chain you go, the more competition there is. Humans can inhabit whatever "niche" we want, but we're still competing with other humans, the same way lions compete with lions, hyenas compete with hyenas, wolves compete with wolves etc. There's a limited supply of everything, and we're always competing to get the most we can of it. We compete every single day with other humans for a bigger slice of the pie. Competition is inherent in our existence, and if you don't compete, you lose. You can't not compete and overcome those who are competitive. We are mostly passive today. We don't compete sexually or tribally anymore. Now we're being demographically displaced. That's what happens when you stop competing. If we stop competing economically, China, and other countries, will eat up what we don't take, and soon dominate the international market and walk all over us. Competition is nature. You're a nigger.

Kayden Anderson
Kayden Anderson

nigger dick loving wigger, ebonics speak white trash whore gets turned on by the tribal monkeys she tries to fit in with
That's funny, user. I bet this dumb whore posts anti-white shit on social media, just like every nigger loving, ebonics speaking white trash whore does. You'll notice something about white trash like her who like non-whites. They hate white people. All of them. This is one of the main reason why any white person in an interracial relationship is bad. They all have a deep-seated hatred for white people. White people can't have normal relationships with non-whites. It's always based in self-loathing and/or hatred of white people. Every time.

Hunter Cox
Hunter Cox

Just because it's happened throughout history and people don't think about it often doesn't make child rape okay. Hitler and high-ranking officer in the SS would have you shot if they heard you talking like this. We have to have integrity, we can't become the Jew in trying to defeat the Jew.

Adrian Hill
Adrian Hill

Put me in the screencap.

Ian Brown
Ian Brown

I already addressed it being "okay." Morality doesn't apply to non-whites. Morality and empathy are for us. Watch this
Now tell me, if you had the option, you wouldn't remove all non-whites from existence today, to create a racially homogeneous planet. Empathy and morality are for us. I don't care what Hitler would think. Hitler was wrong. Hitler wanted to preserve everyone in their own homelands. There's no longer any room on earth for the nation state. It's a tiny planet that grows smaller by the day with technological advancement. We need global racial homogeneity, or we will cease to exist in the future via the mass overpopulation of non-whites and their spread. Think long-term. It's not ideal that a bad thing happens to a non-white child, but long-term, it doesn't matter. Long-term the only thing that matters is our survival as a people, and her people, including her, and the people hurting her, are all standing in the way of that. None of them matter. Only we do.

Robert Wilson
Robert Wilson

The boy is clearly being humiliated for the pleasure of his tormentors.
Full display of Angry Insecure Darkie Syndrome. (AIDS)
to law enforcement
You'd be surprised how many officer friendlies were early to the niggerpill. Any LEO that are complicit in commie leftism are the literal minority. Mostly female nigger dykes in upperbrass ranks because they aren't capable of doing the job.

If you were officer friendly would you disobey an overtly illegal """"standdown order""""" given by a faggot commie kike Mayor and risk your paltry pension for a community that won't back you up? No, you'd count the days till retirement while hating everyone, right or wrong.

You want to see officer friendly back in the streets beating antifa commie child rapists to death with glee? You organize enough physical and online community support (cover) so the cops know if they stick their neck out they have overwhelming backup.
inb4 treasonous fbifags desperately d&c. hey fbifaggots your charter is to police federal office holders meanwhile they rape children on an epidemic scale and you put the screws to The People under color of law. put bullets in your own heads you traitor coward niggers

Daniel Baker
Daniel Baker

What controversy?

Attached: partparcel.jpg (899.19 KB, 1359x1775)

Owen Mitchell
Owen Mitchell

Found the jew.

Hudson Morgan
Hudson Morgan

"why don't i do something?"

Ryan Watson
Ryan Watson

The niggers and arabs are already fighting. Time to start fighting back.

Mason Peterson
Mason Peterson

baste

Aiden Reed
Aiden Reed

bump

Ian Hill
Ian Hill

heres the video

Attached: Angerinducingpakis.webm (2.04 MB, 400x710)

William White
William White

Semites are satan.

Hudson Fisher
Hudson Fisher

Duuude you're onto something here. I'm about 65% Irish, 35% German, and what you describe has taken me many times before.

John Barnes
John Barnes

I was born during the best time then

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit