Video of Migrant Gang Shoving Gun in Swedish Boy’s Mouth Stirs Controversy

A video showing a gang of migrant youths bullying a Swedish teenager by shoving a gun in his mouth and forcing him to dance has stirred controversy.

The short clip shows an obviously traumatized teen being intimidated and kicked.

The gang speak with heavy accents and force the teen to kiss the gun, “which they refer to by a Turkish-derived slang word (Swedish “tabbe”, from Turkish “tabanca”),” reports Sputnik.

The boy is clearly being humiliated for the pleasure of his tormentors.

The video was uploaded to YouTube but subsequently deleted. It is unclear where in Sweden the incident took place or the circumstances behind it.

Swedes reacted the video with a mixture of anger and dark humor.

“The youngsters’ voices are still cracking, and they are already running around with weapons and terrorising the Swedish people. The future seems promising,” remarked one.

“A foul deed that should have been classified as a hate crime. It purely screams racism. Regardless of how clear it is, some groups get away with just about anything,” added another.

As we have previously highlighted, surveys show that migrants are vastly overrepresented in violent crime and rapes in Sweden, but the government stopped gathering official statistics back in 2005.

This was long before the problem was exacerbated by the arrival of over 150,000 new “refugees” mainly from Islamic countries from 2015 onwards.

Swedish author Björn Ranelid recently warned that the level of crime and violence the previously sedate country is experiencing amounts to a “small scale war”.

>summit.news/2019/07/09/video-of-migrant-gang-shoving-gun-in-swedish-boys-mouth-stirs-controversy/

Attached: 090719sweden[1].jpg (800x420, 21.86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

summit.news/2019/07/09/video-of-migrant-gang-shoving-gun-in-swedish-boys-mouth-stirs-controversy/
8ch.net/dempart/res/35078.html
8ch.net/dempart/res/32460.html
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/jan/13/sex-assaults-sweden-stockholm-music-festival
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Kike free. Bump.

Well, what did you think was going to happen? If you allow world jewry to deposit foreigners on your soil, you are going to compete, or your children are going to compete. there's only two ultimate options, and that nation has chosen the one that is bad for them.

WHAT
how could they? guns are illegal!

Attached: 2a2fc6df037ff7bca0669d07a58d7eaa33849194.png (676x720, 464.58K)

But they aren't, i'm going to the range this Thursday. The point is that there's a massive black market for guns in Sweden. Lots of weapons from the balkans. Yugo stuff, all the criminals have it>>13483144

Attached: clown diversity.jpg (750x834, 117.47K)

Yeah we got it. Say something original you faggot.

Attached: Adolf_nope.gif (149x181, 1014.9K)

reminder that shitskins are not people

Fight back or die.

Daily reminder Sweden has the 3rd highest rate of rape in the world

Why dont you just go find some machinists and people with degrees in chemistry and get a building, plan and make the things you need to choose the second option?

Honestly, I was travelling in another city and a migrant touched my mirror in a parking lot and I had to logically reserve myself from over-responding. If this was happening in my state, I would be proud of any consequence suffered from responding. That video, if real, is your late reminder.

JUST CALL THEM WHAT THEY ARE YOU UTTER FUCKING RETARD
FOREIGNER, you need to stop fucking using the words your enemy presents to you as they spin the world through those words in their favour. And no you can't "subvert it" irony and sarcasm doesn't do as well as using a word that SEPERATES THE FOREIGN FROM YOU AS A WHOLE; FOREIGNER; ALIEN. Always call them what they are, not what your enemy wants them to be, even if you do it ironically you still humour that they COULD be these things that they are not.
You fucking amateurs.

ikr
Fake news, this couldn't have happened.

Attached: illegal_to_be_criminal.jpg (500x282, 17.69K)

yes theres link and video in the thread ->

summit.news/2019/07/09/video-of-migrant-gang-shoving-gun-in-swedish-boys-mouth-stirs-controversy/

OP IS A FAGGOT

dude. you are retarded troll. the article says the video was taken down from JEWTUBE (censorship) but its still in the article i already shared in the original post.

learn to read.

Exactly we all know Sweden has returned to chivalry with swords now not barbaric firearms.

Attached: _86273822_1e2c5c1e-a3c0-4550-acb0-d5a1b511ec9f[1].jpg (660x371, 27.29K)

I'm glad to hear that swedes can get guns. That means they have the chance to defend themselves from these invaders.

Attached: levels of white anger.jpeg (918x1024, 87.22K)

Are you Paul Joseph Watson, OP?
This article was only put on the website a minute ago.
If you are, thank-you for your beautiful irony and red-pill popping. Please name the Jew.

Are they Swedish and leaving Sweden, or foreign and entering Sweden? I can't tell with the deliberately vague word.
EMmigrant is a Swede leaving Sweden.
IMmigrant is a shitskin entering Sweden from elsewhere.
How long until the Scandinavians rediscover their berserker pills and just start chopping through the shitskin hordes blindly until they are knee deep in the dead and singing to Odin.

Attached: sweden.mp4 (480x480, 1.24M)

We should all organize a little vacation.

sweden YES!

suck a shotgun nigger, and archive the video after you do it

Anyone dead over it yet? If not, it didn't stir enough.

There is major potential here.

If more zoomers get power, Scandinavian pride may rise again and the viking race shall return.

666 destroys israel

I couldn't bring myself to watch it, but someone should mix this with Brenton Tarrant's little GoPro experience. Might make some nice propaganda.

You need to start killing these creatures en-masse before its too late.

You won't, I know, but that's what needs to be done.

I say this from the bottom of my heart: Fuck you.

You 'couldn't bring myself' to watching the reality of what one of your brothers in blood endured? What sort of a monumental coward are you? What sort of a pitiful wimp?
You sound like a god damned woman.

Now open the fucking video, watch it front to back, and get fucking angry about it, you weak-willed cowardly soy-person.

Attached: Germanic Disdain.JPG (2126x1152, 87.07K)

Holy shit

S'Truth.

Attached: ahhhhhh.JPG (599x456, 48.72K)

good luck
media blackout as usual

Attached: satan check.jpg (320x306, 21.2K)

i've seen some shit, but this is pretty weak stuff in comparison
no one's going to care about some pretty swede boy in nice clothes being bullied, the left is probably just going to laugh at 'the crying white guy'
now, a little asian girl crying in a french playground surrounded by arabs talking about gangraping her? that's what gets people mad

Attached: kebabs vs chinklet - location - france.jpg (2162x2562, 1.04M)

Shut up sperg. I have watched enough similar shit for today, I don't need to subject myself to every single instance of anti-white violence that gets caught on tape, especially when I'm about to hit the bed. Now go make that Tarrant video, nigger.

b-but they were just joking. Yeah it was all in good fun! Stop being so oppressive of another culture's humor

Attached: sweaty merchant.jpg (183x232, 12.23K)

No, fuck you coward. You haven't 'watched enough'.
It is your duty to see what was done to your kin. To be angry about, in a way you simply cannot and will not be without witnessing it.

You are a self-professed coward; regain your honor or get the fuck out of my face.

based. violence against your kind should never be blown off, unless it's a traitor.

It is already too late. Even Americans can't do it and they have more guns than average nations. We should try Guerilla war.

I count on you Satan.

WHITE PEOPLE NEED TO MURDER EVERY JUDGE AND POLITICIAN RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS LIKE THE FOUNDING FATHERS WOULD HAVE. IT WILL ONLY GET WORSE, AND ALL OF THESE GOVERNMENT TRAITORS DESERVE TO BE KILLED IN FRONT OF THEIR CHILDREN. FUCK THEM ALL. TAKE CONTROL OR GO EXTINCT. NOTHING ELSE MATTERS.

Attached: make white men murder again.png (572x494, 108.74K)

This is the problem with the world retard. You're literally contributing to it by doing that. Watch the video, faggot.

Might have to sub to pewds

posting in an epic thread

Attached: awoo.png (884x903, 366.34K)

This is the part that really bothers me. They need to cover up any data proving that the "racists" are actually right, and when things like this happen, when Swedes are being raped and murdered in record numbers, they just refer to some economic problems and wipe their hands of it.

How many white natives will be raped or murdered because their governments refuse to acknowledge that there's even a problem. They deny any responsibility yet hide the data showing that it's their fault. They think they can't be held accountable. In fact, nobody can be held accountable except for the oppressive whites who apparently deserve for these horrible things to be done to them. They are all rape/murder apologists and really it makes me sick.

Why have I never heard of this until today.

Fucking savages.

Don't give a fuck…

Not me. I don't give a fuck about shit-skins. Nor do I give a fuck about a country of self-loathing cucks.

sticking a gun in someone's mouth like that has obvious sexual connotations, its pretty much implying threat of not just death but rape as well, especially emasculating when it happens to a male. All of the attackers in that vid deserve to be castrated and burned alive. A nice slow death with a tire burned around them mandela style perhaps.

do you not at least have a preference? if you had to choose only one, would you get rid of sandniggers or chinks?

Looks fine to me. Swedes hate themselves and are more than happy to be stepped all over and degrade themselves. It's like performance arts, where he acts out the will of his nation. They wanted this. Fuck them.

If I had to pick one, it would depend where. In the US or Canada, Chinks. Globally? Chinks. Chinks are the bigger long-term threat. These ultra inbred shit-skins are a short-term, temporary threat.

fair enough.

what about in europe? the incident in question happened in france.

In France niggers are the biggest problem, aren't they? I'd choose them. But between chinks and these inbred monkeys, I'd choose the inbred monkeys. But I won't shed a tear for a chink. Chins won't either. In China they'd run that little kid over half a dozen times just because they feel like it.

All of them unless its stopped. Those are the only two options that face us;

download this shit and spam it all over the normie web. force them to confront reality.

The Swedes need to be armed. We must contact the families of victims and offer them help getting arms for free. Train the men and they will do the rest.

Yeah, they'll call you a redneck, a racist, and report you to the government, turn the gun in, and moral signal their progressive position.

Are you this stupid? Is that what you would do after being beaten to near death? After your sister was raped?

If that is really how you would respond, you among the 1% SJW fags who deserve to die.

I'm not Swedish, so no. Then again, I'm not Swedish, so I don't deny reality and suppress my survival instincts. I'd avoid shit-skins entirely and never be in this situation.

Sandniggers, they are the worst of the worst, it's hard for me to explain how disgusting and incredibly stupid arabs are for someone who didn't have the very bad experience to live with them, they rape kids, they torture animals for fun, they fight each other out for no reason, they always fight 5 against 1 since they are weak cowards especially in France, but know that they have absolutely no morals, all of them are forced to be muslim or they'll be alienated socially.
When it comes to sandniggers, have absolutely no mercy, no arguing possible since their brain-cells have been destroyed due to inbreeding, they need to be annihilated.

Attached: 52f4f61b7816ae8555060e90639d38bac5214d7d08dfff727fdc96f484962271.jpg (750x280, 66.8K)

It can't be avoided. They are everywhere. There is not a place in the world more than a couple of hundred miles away from a terrorist attack site, training ground, extremist mosque, gang or criminal network.

That is a human response. Any normal human will be ready for war after that. We must help them. Norway is an easy access point for guns and they share large borders with Sweden and Denmark.

I used to think this way. France deserves it, Sweden deserves it, Germany and England and Canada deserve it. Then I realized that it's happening to all of Western Civilization, and that the average citizen never supported this, he just didn't notice the actions of a devoted, traitorous minority.

Once Western Civ is safe again I'll happily make fun of cheese eating surrender monkeys, same as I'll enjoy republicans and libertarians and "civnats" or "wignats" or whatever arguing the finer points of trade policy, but right now we have bigger issues and useless infighting doesn't help.

How do we help arm the correct people if France? This looks like the major sticking point. If we can help them get armed and trained, they can win.

A modernized WWII Liberator delivered in massive quantities across the countryside is one option. Of course they might just turn them in like good serfs, but say 10% disappear into good hands?

how is Norway any better for getting guns?

That's why they need to be given to the families of victims and only to the men.

Guns are legal and common in Norway.

If only 5% of the French are willing to organize and take up arms, they will win.

People subverted by marxism don't have any humanity in them.

True marxists are a rare minority that deserves to die.

We do, and my hatred comes from reading comments from and having interactions with these people. You'll never convince me to support any urban white people, anywhere. It just so happens that most of Western/Northwestern Europe is urbanized and suburbanized (even their towns are suburbanized). They don't have that rural, traditional segment of their population. I've tried reasoning with certain Europeans before, in the comment sections of videos like this. They will hate white people before they accept a fault in non-whites. When they flip the switch from conversation to argument, they despise white people, and go into full protection mode for non-whites. They're list every reason under the sun why whites are bad, and why we're responsible for everything bad non-whites do. Those people aren't a part of my in-group. They're sub-human trash.

Not a single word about this in Swedish media yet, and probably never will be.

Legal - as in you need a licence issued by the police to own one. Obtaining and maintaining the licence takes some effort.
I'm guessing you're referring to the gun ownership to population ratio. Most people don't have guns. If you live in the city chances are you don't know anyone who owns one. The statistic gets skewed because farmers/country people usually have a few shotguns to their name

Point being - it isn't any easy to obtain guns in Norway than Denmark.

No, our mainstream moral foundation as a society now is based in marxist subversion of academia and media. The average person, even so-called "conservatives," hold marxist, post-national, post-identity, "progressive" positions.

Sweden should outsource the problem to China. Following orders from America was a big mistake.

Last I heard Sweden was going to be taking in a few million muslims from China as refugees.

I'll agree that most urbanites are shit, some are just there because their families have been for generations and they've refused to leave even as the city has deteriorated around them though. Admittedly that's the minority.

KEK

As if swedecucks need anymore excuses to be more pathetic looking to the rest of Europe and the world.

But you Americans must be leaping up and down in joy, gun control doesn't work.

The French have plenty of exurban farmers, and when they get mad they'll do stuff like park tractors full of hay across entire roadways which the populace supports. The German/Austrian/Swiss and the Italians & Greeks still have their country/mountain hamlets, although many are being overrun by rapefugees. But agree that overall they're piled on top of each other to a much greater extent than in the US.

You can't break through a lifetime of programming with logic and statistical tables, any more than you can expect to wake up Boomers and Lolbertarians dropping hard Js and Ns they aren't ready for. Emotion creates an instantaneous reaction, and rationalizing comes after, so the most powerful tool we have is raw footage of the way the world really is. Retweeting videos of brutal african violence against blonde women so they can see the dozens and hundreds of examples on their own doorstep will do more good than any amount of argument.

That is completely false. Media puppet masters and university indoctrination centers try to spread the propaganda for marxism. In reality, less than 5% of whites understand what marxism is and support it.

Any incompetent gun smuggler should be able to procure guns through Norway.

Let's blast this in the comment sections of Swedish media sources regardless of the topic.

We already knew gun control does not work. We are happy if Swedes can defend themselves.

i think there was a /dempart/ thread that helped translate it, the twitter video reuploads was shoah'd on police orders, the video bounced around in Zig Forums and /dempart/ threads
you can find the threads on /dempart/archive , march, ctrl+f 'chinoise'
8ch.net/dempart/res/35078.html
8ch.net/dempart/res/32460.html
i think later threads pointed out how her hand appeared to be on the camera kebab's penis

Attached: 55f5932f943c2df7c4ecc9008021d5015059046e226cf21898928925b6e929fe.jpg (143x255, 8.36K)

son of a gun

wut

Can someone share some swedish migrants go unpunished screencaps? I'm being told this shit is normal and migrants are persecuted like everyone else.

Attached: 1441069570323.png (631x574 53.21 KB, 65.79K)

theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/jan/13/sex-assaults-sweden-stockholm-music-festival

Do not believe Satan's lies.

So we basically have to kill female school teachers and beat women into submission?

shoah'd

He is afraid of the lamentations of women.

There they force you to accept it in the open. But here they do it to you behind your back,covertly, letting you pretend nothing is going on, or that it happens only to "people who deserve it". But both systems are going on in China, here they are working toward the Chinese system.

Oh lawd, could you imagine a white person treating an non-white immigrant like that? It would be global news 24/7.

Attached: sergey brin.jpg (2000x1602, 509.74K)

here comes the diversity