Roastie Cries About Her Adopted Niglets

(((Kristin Davis))) is the proud mother of two ashy looking primates, but she knows that she can never fully understand what they must go through to get free shit solely on account of their jungle ancestry.

The "Sex and The City" star who converted to Judaism appears in the latest episode of "Red Table Talk" titled, "Should White People Adopt Black Kids?"
Davis sat down with hosts and noted gorilla girls Jada Pinkett Smith and her mother, Adrienne Banfield Norris, who actually looks more of a mutt than her daughter, about being a single mother to an adopted set of exotic animals from the proud plains of Africa.

The actress, 54 and long past the wall, adopted a dirty monkey-boy whose name the fat ape who wrote this article apparently forgot to ask last year and daughter La'h'Gemma, now 7, in 2011.

Pinkett Smith mumbled some gutteral noises through a translator that some within the urban simian community have felt at times that such parents were attempting to be "Ooga booga y'all racis for tryna gibs they kids a better life."

(((Davis))) acknowledged that and the translator burped out something incomprehensible.

"Look, I get why there's not trust,"
she said, citing her revolting betrayal of the human race. "I get it deep in my bones why there's not trust and why would your community trust my (((community))) with its babies given the history of usury and other notorious rat kike behavior? I'd like to assure the black community right now that we only use white children in those blood sacrifices you heard about if they existed which they don't."

(((Davis))) got tearful recalling an instance when she was holding her creature who was a baby at the time and people would say,
"Who wants a banana? Do a trick for a banana!"

"I would just have to be, like, 'This is a baby. How could you say that without just being mortified?,"she recalled, noting she totally said that, for sure. "That was when it began."
She also said that as a (((white))) person, she can never fully grasp what it means and feels like to be a filthy beast she supposedly has a shared ancestor with.

"I don't understand how you could eat nothing but fried chicken and twerk all night long. But I will never be black, no matter how hard I try, thankfully." (((Davis))) said. "That is the truth, and we have to accept it. Therefore, I will never be able to say to La'h'Gemma:
cnn.com/2019/07/09/entertainment/kristin-davis-black-children/index.html

Attached: MaximumAfricum.png (1075x672, 804.46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hi-Fi_murders
vice.com/en_us/article/j5wvz8/dating-as-a-drag-queen-is-harder-than-you-think
8ch.net/pol/res/11317902.html
beliefnet.com/celebrity-faith-database/d/kristin-davis.aspx
minds.com/newsfeed/995456123614720000
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You do the DS style really well.

Imagine not only adopting a pair of niglets, but being forced to apologize to other niggers for feeding and clothing it. She should have stuck to cats like all the other post-wall harridans.

Attached: main-qimg-962fc607f1d906a5e66a680bc29c0d7c.png (602x436, 265.4K)

Gee, I wonder why.

Should white people drown black kids?
Yes.

Attached: 1826731624.jpg (510x265, 41.29K)

Attached: insane.gif (83x120, 6.38K)

DS?

The future of every white city in the world.
Then a few months later it will look like this.

Attached: lagos-620x330.jpg (620x330, 75.86K)

Disturbing how fucked up things are, but all our elites can do is worry about Israel's safety.

I'm worried about Iran's safety. They need to hurry up and nuke Israel before Israel can either get someone else to go to war with them or they strike Iran first out of desperation.

Niggers are inhuman monsters, literal orcs. And they have always been that way.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hi-Fi_murders

Imagine living your whole life, and then randomly being murdered in this fashion:

she probably converted to get moar roles. but a real jew would NEVER adopt niggers. That's for the goy. And if any of their kids even HINT at being gay they are threatened with losing their inheritance. Gay is for goyim. Marry a nice Jewish girl…or get cast out.

Imagine the smell

was this article rejected from the daily shiller or something?

Attached: OP IS A FAGGOT.png (363x563, 8.21K)

Wahmen thought adopting nigs was the only way to break the female stigma of adopting a score of cats.

Attached: products_418_honk!_0[1].jpg (800x799, 57.6K)

Remember reading Hunter? Once whitey is sufficiently brainwashed into loving thy nigger they'll be able to line us up and slit our throats and we'll just kneel and wait our turn.

Faggotry is rampant among jews, particularly in Israel. You're right about adopting niggers though.

is hearing a woman say she likes 'sex in the city' a red flag for anyone else?

Attached: Samantha (now Samuel)

Liking anything today is a red flag. If you're not repulsed by everyone you meet, you're not paying attention.

i hate niggers with a vengeance>>13484147

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (579x496, 216.55K)

Attached: rjratstyul.png (580x768, 614.46K)

>(((Jada Pinkett Smith)))
Also echoes.

Attached: faggitborn.png (400x262, 164.03K)

Glad those niggers are dead. The only good nigger is a dead nigger.

Don't have shitskin or half-shitskin babies in the first place.

>(((Davis))) got tearful recalling an instance when she was holding her creature who was a baby at the time and people would say,

Attached: 1562789721535.gif (360x346, 170.14K)

Le sigh

Patterns and all that….

fucking lol

Gross.

Attached: PetSmart.png (580x768, 400.36K)

10/10 write-up, I’d only replace ‘daughter’ with ‘progeny’

also i would pay btc for audio of this footage, i guarantee they are screeching like monkeys

Dating as a Degenerate Weird Faggot Is Apparently Hard

"You look like a monster and shouldn't go out in public, or even outside at all ever unless it's Halloween" is a constant refrain.

For years, fans of (((RuPaul’s))) Drag Race floated theories about AIDS, hoping to see a poz-on-neg coupling. This season delivered with on-camera “faggotry” between contestants Vanessa Vanjie Mateo and Brooke Lynn Hytes that peaked with a disgusting face to ass face-off that eliminated Mateo from an experimental anti-viral drug trial. Though flirtatious glances and pedophiliac canoodling makes for rather subversive feeling TV, sex and dating in drag is still maximum gay.
“When various forms of fags date, it can be very difficult,” said Los Angeles–based degenerate Marrie Aquanett. “There's so much shamelessness.” His work doesn’t end when he leaves the stage: trying to make drag sound like something that people should think is beautiful and not puke upon beholding the sight of it takes an incredible amount of planning and shekels, and the physical, emotional, and logistical demands of shaming your ancestors can make it harder to maintain a
relationship with your parents—or a functioning immune system. “I think, sometimes, other queens don't want that kind of drama in their life,” he said.

(((Jinkx Monsoon))), winner of Drag Race season five, said frequent travel for work is also a struggle when it comes to dating. “It’s hard to have a fruitful romantic life when I live a lifestyle that is deliberately focused around anal sex,” he said.
That’s not to say these sodomites don’t attract hopelessly demoralized queers and “the mentally ill,” as your grandpa would have called them. Meatball, a Los Angeles–based outpatient and former neg, said he gets plenty of sexual attention online and on the job. “I have hooked up in full drag before, but I was also dressed up like a baby with a poopy diaperGood lord—I don't know what that guy's deal was, but he paid well,” Meatball said. “People message me on Instagram saying that they're sexually attracted to me, but it's always about Meatball and not about me, which isn't odd, because that's the persona I have cultivated. That means they're as big a fag as I am too.”

Attached: John Carpenter's The Thing.png (1431x903, 1.79M)

“It's confusing to figure out if they want to put things in your ass, or if they want you to put things in theirs, or if they don't know,” Meatball said. There’s also a chance they might just be looking to hook up with a literal who. “I'm not the most happy to be sexually exploited or used in any way like that” he said as he donned a vibrant, richly colored wig and high heels.

It can sometimes be tough to meet someone who’s interested at all. “A lot of gay men don't want to date drag queens because they think they're too fucking gay,” said Meatball. Before he met his current partner, Meatball remembers hiding his social media accounts from potential dates because he was worried that his weird sexually blasphemous career might cast down the wrath of a vengeful God.
Morbidly obese gays often experience (((stigma, intolerance, and exclusion))) from queer nightlife communities and dating scenes that have no doors they can fit through. This stigma once kept Monsoon from exploring his non-binary gender identity. “I was told, ‘Jesus, how did you let this happen to yourself, what the fuck,’” he said. “I tried my best to ‘look like a boy’ when I was out of drag because I thought that’s the only way anyone would ever want to date me, which was correct, except I'm also a vile cottage cheese waddler.”

According to Aquanett, even other homos can perpetuate this same (((femmephobia))). He remembered a night when he was hanging out at a bar in his street clothes and struck up a flirty conversation with another buttboy. “He was coming on to me, but when he found out I was a drag queen, he straight-up told me, ‘I was so into you, I thought you were so hot, until I found out you were Canadian,’” Aquanett said. “So this is one degenerate to another.”

Working around full makeup, wigs, and heavy gay construction worker anthems as you try to hook up can not only give you a diverse and inclusive variety of diseases, but perforate internal organs. “I tried to give a blowjob at the club once, but the guy told me to stop trying to bite it. I was just mad for the rest of the night,” Meatball said.
Tammie Brown, who appeared on Drag Race season one and Drag Race All Stars, prefers not to have sex in his work clothes, but he doesn’t mind going on a date in drag. “It’s not a problem for me. I've already got AIDS,” he said. “I'm beyond saving and my family has disowned me.”

With his current butt buddy of three years, who is also a drag creature, Aquanett believes their shared love for satanic black mass strengthens their relationship as they support each other's immune system through a shitload of drugs. “There's a kind of solidarity in dating a fellow poz,” he said. “Now we give even more people HIV.”
(((Jinkx Monsoon))) believes the conceptions and stereotypes about drag queens are well grounded indeed. Since coming out as non-binary, he found that his love life is epidermal, void, empty. “I am only really attracted to people who are very (((open-minded))) and embrace and celebrate people who are fucking insane. It’s kinda like, ‘You need help, so do I. The cheese has fallen off the cracker in the dead night. Let's just get in bed and blast each other with piss,’” he said. “When you are living your truth, you will meet people who are going to tell you the truth is objective and the holocaust didn't happen. Now, I meet people who like me as I truly am, and the sex is so much better when I think about the six million.
vice.com/en_us/article/j5wvz8/dating-as-a-drag-queen-is-harder-than-you-think

spicspamming nigger mod, sliding threads. You vermin think you're clever?
Which one is it, nigger?
Oh, I know which ones.
BUMPIN 'EM!>>13487186

I wish DS was actually on our side and not run by a lying flip-flopping psychopath race-traitor. It would be a great propaganda too to share. The style is a winner. Always has been since Der Stürmer.

They're definitely smart enough to organize shit like this instead of simply mugging and/or shooting them, and thankfully they're not jewish enough to torture them further.

I don't even think about DS. Was running through old bookmarks and found 8ch.net/pol/res/11317902.html and was inspired

>For years, fans of (((RuPaul’s))) Drag Race floated theories about AIDS, hoping to see a poz-on-neg coupling. This season delivered with on-camera “faggotry” between contestants Vanessa Vanjie Mateo and Brooke Lynn Hytes that peaked with a disgusting face to ass face-off that eliminated Mateo from an experimental anti-viral drug trial. Though flirtatious glances and pedophiliac canoodling makes for rather subversive feeling TV, sex and dating in drag is still maximum gay.
See? Traps are gay.

Oh hey, it looks like Meatball is a real… "person" after all.
I kind of regret looking into that.

Attached: Meatball4.png (937x453 532.97 KB, 540.94K)

We need WW3 yesterday

I swear too god I would never believe a article like this would actually exist but this modern Weimar is such a catastrophe that I'm actually curious what will happen next

Attached: WAKE ME UP.gif (255x231, 111.62K)

I broke up with my girlfriend at the time because of “Sex In The City”.

She and het girlfriends instantly fell in love with the show and soon decided they wanted to be just like the chicks on the show and started going bar hopping almost every night and when I put my foot down, we got in a huge fight because I was supposedly “strangling” her by not wanting her to go out partying all the time (and further more, without me).

She packed up what stuff she had at my house and stormed off, thinking I’d go chasing after her but I told “don’t let the door hit you on the ass” and that was that.

Last I head several years later was that she had married some guy who cleaned carpets for a living (lol) and he divorced her after they had a kid and being virtually a bum, she couldn’t get jack shit out of him for child support.

Attached: 16927147_800x1067.jpg (791x1067, 151.72K)

celebrity families seem like a redpill opportunity when it comes to adopted, mixed, healthy kids

what is it with women and that show?

Attached: angel of cuck.jpg (640x320 54.46 KB, 41.38K)

I seriously wish Brad would realize how fucked up this is and just divorce Angelina and leave her with her pet niggers and raise Shiloh as a single dad. Just get Shiloh busy playing soccer or some shit, doesn't need test injections.

A quick google search reveals they got divorced this year. Hope she left Shiloh but I doubt it

They're Hollywood actors user. They follow the script they are given and partake in the rituals and sacrifices.

>(((Davis)))
Davis is the 6th most popular last name in the United States. STFU.

I totally understood why my ex and her girlfriends liked the tv show, as presented a fantasy lifestyle that any chick would want; having a hip well paying job in the big city, cool and funny girlfriends to hang out with, all kinda handsome chads orbiting around them, etc. What’s not to like?

My problem was she _still_ wanted to have a fall-back boyfriend stupidly waiting for her and willing to marry her when she got tired of partying and finally wanted to settle down. My understanding is that nowadays, many chicks are getting this kinda deal whereas back in my day, people were more conservative and most guys simply wouldn’t put up with that shit.

Attached: sex and the city.jpg (500x333, 106.8K)

Now that's how you write an OP.

beliefnet.com/celebrity-faith-database/d/kristin-davis.aspx
She's a convert. Who the fuck converts to Judaism

Whores that want free money

t. has a whore cousin that wants free money who converted to judaism

All the same, Davis is the 6th most popular last name in the United States, stop acting like a bunch of fucking retards. It has origins in Ireland, Scotland, Wales, fucking Europe as a whole because of Christianity (Davis in Christianity is derived from David). It's absolutely ridiculous to wholesale paint it with that brush. Call a spade a spade, but learn what a spade is first.

Attached: 1427134663237.jpg (1249x639, 140.47K)

Not the other guy but around these parts sometimes people echo names because the person is ultra kikey, not because their last name is specifically jewish in an etymological sense. But I understand the frustration when tryhards mistake legit german and russian surnames as Hebraic. You really think these culture vulture sheenies were calling each other names with "-berg" and "-ski' when they were stumbling around some African desert?

The triple parenthesis used in the context of a last name isn't about a particular surname being always or even often Jewish, it's about the particular individual being so.

Kristin Davis claims to have converted to kikery, has joined with a proclaimed enemy, taken niggers into her family, and has taken an opportunity to bellow obligatory anti-white propaganda complete with crocodile tears. She has earned her ((( )))

There's nothing wrong with carpet cleaning, it's a legitimate business and you can be your own boss.

Exactly.

Attached: 9e770bce0dd752febb76a1fdd0e8a549d81d926f843f5eaca52f1096ed2af753.jpg (643x960, 63.13K)

Sure, if you own the business but if you're just an employee, it's a lot like landscaping; minimum wage stoners who come and go.

Attached: gallery-1452259302-gettyimages-909772.jpg (1600x2182, 345.45K)

Don't raise wild animals. That is all.

Women must be enslaved and slowly replaced by artificial wombs.

I do love an happy ending at times.

Attached: So-good-and-savory.gif (333x194, 1.78M)

SATC is peak degeneracy. It's literally only about living in the city,.. and having sex with as much men as possible. I find it infinitely funny that these actresses are fucking wrecks in their real lives.

Celebrity families are advertisements for the Juden and their multicultural hellhole they so desire. I shiver to think what all those adopted kids have to go through when the celebrity puppets have to deliver them to their handlers.

Also am seriously pissed that Doutzen Kroes decided to marry that Arab nigger. She is a traitor to the Frisian race and deserves the rope when the day comes. What a worthless cunt.
Yes, yes, you're right.

Attached: laughing 2d.gif (500x252, 444.44K)

Its like pottery.

is this a meme already? saw this 4part picture somewhere

Attached: eastwood vs deniro.jpg (1096x708 322.65 KB, 251.02K)

That last pic what the fucking fuck.

Attached: absolutlely disgusting.jpg (600x450, 71.25K)

What I always find funny is that everyone thinks the most striking and beautiful feature of racemixed people, ARE THE FEATURES THEY INHERITED FROM THEIR WHITE PARENT
laughable

3rd pic, far right. that little girl looks like she's seen some shit. shame.

look at that ugly chimpanzee, holy shit these hollywood whores are the worst

Oh, so you noticed that, too. I thought I was the only one.

These people should be shot just for naming their kids such appalling excuses for names, let alone for miscegenating.

MORE LIKE NIGGER AND WHITE

I keked.

I too, regret seeing those pictures.

That's men's fault. No man should be backup while some chick is off partying. Gay as fuck.

Thumbnail made me think the person on the left was doing a Tin-Tin cosplay

You know, there should be a politically incorrect newspaper, chaulked-full of interpreted editorials and stories like this, complete with photos which are proper converted to clowns, and ben garrison conversion cartoons. It would be nice too if there were advertisements as the world would be if it werent ruled by satan, I mean jews, and if it were a hardcopy paper so I could physically buy it and read it, then leave it on the table at a coffee shop.

RACE MIXING IS THE HIGHEST CRIME IN THE NATURAL ORDER

IT IS ECOLOGICAL AND BIOLOGICAL TERRORISM

This. Maybe some day. I would imagine the other media wouldn't take too kindly though, hopefully that would lead to more people knowing about it though.

i know it's celeb bullshit but it's a goldmine in redpills paparazzi delivered us on a platter
or do people look at this and see nothing?

Attached: Josh Holloway Family Leaving Restaurant O1s91zXV3hcx.jpg (606x971 61.78 KB, 182.75K)

adoptions

Attached: nicole_cruise_urban 2adopted and biological 2.jpg (800x532 76.61 KB, 57.44K)

I think she's more (((swedish))) and (((german))) than swedish and german.

This is all the evidence I need to always carry double-stack.

I read the entire article a couple times and I can't figure out why they felt the need to tell us she converted to judaism?

Burn the coal, pay the toll.

little nig looks like he's ready to loot a liquor store

I don't know how to feel about this most of these celebs are jewish, I feel like jews better off adopting niggers are than adopting and brainwashing white children.

Attached: 1440708700062.png (482x542, 54.75K)

Apparently this is the death drive manifesting itself in faggotry. All faggots want to die, hopefully by the most pleasurable way possible (While getting fucked by dozens of cocks, fucked up on drugs forcibly inhaled, killed at point of orgasm) once you learn this simple truth, you see it everywhere. They ALL instinctively want death. I say we give it to them.

There's a commercial for an aids prevention pill for degenerates. They have two fags (one a nog dancer, one a turd burglar white boi), a sheboon and a tranny.
Only the fags and the sheboon have speaking roles. Even marketing knows they're insane.

Davis = David = star of David = kike.

Its hella jewish.

God invented the Glock 33rd magazines for a reason.

I know they allow dogs in the store, do they allow chimps as well?

Yeah that would be entertaining but even better is overlayed audio of king and queen Obozo lecturing America on bias.
And other gems like made gorilla, Shannon Sharpe, explaining perfectly why blacks steal

minds.com/newsfeed/995456123614720000

Colin has been cranking out good stuff there daily. This is a keeper

I don't know. I married an asian-american girl and it's nice. After she played The Greatest Story Never Told on my birthday for me she agreed to adopt a white kid to add to our family.

Attached: e91ccbcb7edd24b75208058dd4824d8a634d1cf702a89c99a7cc82126b003157.jpg (1080x1080, 129.82K)