Facebook is experiencing a lot of problems recently. Let's make it worse

Facebook is experiencing a lot of problems recently. Let's make it worse.

For the longest time, Zucc has held a monopoly over our social media. Any competing platform crushed, be they kike or kook. I say no more!
We might not be able to kill it today, but we can at least salt the wound. Therefore, I propose
OPERATION: Kike em while they're down

I personally have no experience in this matter, which is why I am reaching out to you guys. Let's pool our resources. This is something we CAN achieve TOGETHER.

Attached: ktwtd.png (694x781, 24.02K)

So, how do we do it?

Attached: OOKEI.jpg (388x443, 34.42K)

reported

You're not where you think you are.
And that meme is quite jewish.

Idiot

Facebook's most valuable asset is their data. If you can fill their data with garbage it will hurt their value.

nothing illegal about posting an alter ego. they spy on us and get free data? fuck them

Attached: reported 2.JPG (1018x630, 103.13K)

Cool?

A decent suggestion, but how do we do it?
Plus it's full of garbage anyway

Gee, I wonder who came up with the idea to call him a nickname that omits the suffix "berg"?

Attached: Faceberg.jpg (634x368, 86.7K)

You guys are fucking losers. I just make a good ass effort post about fucking up the LGBT community and shit threads like these get bumped over and over again.
Fuck you guys, no one here gives a fuck about solutions. You'd rather meme, watch the news about hajid raping a 6 year old, and bitch about niggers. Absolute cucks.

Attached: fec6ab6d51c89783c95f4ac53f1804cfc5aa99f39e5121d6341f7f3dc64f12ca.png (900x1042, 90.09K)

Attached: GOAT.jpg (598x468, 44.12K)

Never interrupt your enemy when they're making a mistake. Facebook is already on the path towards collapse, no need to do anything.

I agree but fuck it feels like someone is glowing

I just hate it so much
I want to destroy the empire that FB and Google have at all costs
Going back to the dark ages is a small price to pay for privacy and the freedom within it

Attached: Screenshot_2019-07-10-01-09-00.png (720x1280, 287.28K)

A lawsuit over your sexual identity (a transnazi or atk copter), if anything, they waste time and money on you. Make sure they know you're willing to go to another trial until you get a few thousand dollars.

If we all do this, every month, then we can have a middle class lifestyle #MAGAwithDACA #MAGAconDACA

Its now ok under facebook policy to make death threats against us, but not anyone else. Pic related.

Attached: Facebook Allows Death Threats Against Groups.jpg (1648x4440, 1.98M)

You wont do anything, you nigger.

Facebook isn't doing well period. Their platform is a wasteland of shit tier boomer memes and blandness. People are moving on to other platforms that aren't as obviously biased about carrying out their own rules.

I think the problems started when "Zucc" said nazis deserve to have their say on Facebook.

Attached: 07EA05BF-4700-4BE2-BDE5-802353C59A4F.png (750x1334, 201.94K)

allllllll for the screengrab buddy. more reports.

shitpost on minds.com and shill for everybody to move to minds.com. one method i've found is to pretend that everybody is leaving (people are sheep and follow trends). otherwise i've noticed that faceberg don't ask for a phone number anymore to make an account.

it's been "on the path towards collapse" for 10 years. you sound like a Q-tard.
we have to finish it now

this.
a browser addon that sends bullshit data is an idea, but not many would use it - unless you're a marketing genius.
anything else?