(((JPMorgan))) Caught Shipping $1 Billion Worth of Cocaine

Noah Hill
Noah Hill

US Customs seized a ship owned by JPMorgan after authorities found $1 billion worth of drugs on it
Federal prosecutors in Philadelphia have seized a container ship operated by the Mediterranean Shipping Co. and owned by JPMorgan Asset Management.
That came weeks after authorities found more than $1 billion worth of cocaine on the vessel in what was one of the largest drug busts in American history.
At least a half a dozen crew members have been arrested, according to Homeland Security Investigations, and the investigation is ongoing.

US Customs and Border Protection seized the ship on July 4, a statement out Monday said. The ship is owned by client assets in a maritime strategy offered by JPMorgan Asset Management, according to a person familiar with the matter. It is operated by the Switzerland-based MSC.
On June 18, CBP agents found 39,525 pounds of cocaine stashed in several containers on the MSC Gayane at the Philadelphia seaport. The street value of the drugs was estimated at about $1.3 billion, making it the largest cocaine seizure by the agency.

"A seizure of a vessel this massive is complicated and unprecedented – but it is appropriate because the circumstances here are also unprecedented," said US Attorney William McSwain. "We found nearly 20 tons of cocaine hidden on this ship."
At least a half a dozen crew members have been arrested, according to Homeland Security Investigations, and the investigation is ongoing. Charges included conspiracy to possess cocaine aboard a ship.
The Gayane sailed under the flag of Liberia and had previously traveled through the Bahamas and several South American countries, according to an online ship tracker.
JPMorgan declined to comment. Mediterranean Shipping Co. did not immediately respond to an email inquiry.

archive.is/pJ4rM

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (849.5 KB, 1024x683)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.ph/xXW65
archive.is/NWgtM
magazine.atavist.com/the-mastermind
rollingstone.com/politics/politics-news/gangster-bankers-too-big-to-jail-102004/
rollingstone.com/politics/politics-news/outrageous-hsbc-settlement-proves-the-drug-war-is-a-joke-230696/
businessinsider.com/wall-street-cocaine-stories-2012-7
archive.fo/RRfPr
usdebtclock.org/
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1152049031805317120

Hudson Ramirez
Hudson Ramirez

(((Chase)))

Owen Cruz
Owen Cruz

big if real

Attached: whatthefug.jpg (8.7 KB, 219x255)

Matthew Powell
Matthew Powell

Another article archive.ph/xXW65 (WSJ)

Dominic Green
Dominic Green

they forgot to grease the wheels

Brody Kelly
Brody Kelly

And tomorrow it will be forgotten.

Mason Sanders
Mason Sanders

HSBC was caught laundering billions(over 800B for Mexico cartels alone i think) in drug and terrorist money and hardly anything happened no jail time if I remember some small fine (small compared to the hundreds of billions) from drugs.

Luis White
Luis White

banksters playing as gangsters

Daily reminder leftycuck's porky was based off monopoly man who was based off JP Morgan who was a historically confirm agent for kike banksters. So don't waste your time killing CEOs kill the banksters.

Camden Scott
Camden Scott

Cocaine or heroin was found in a ship owned by Senator McConnell or his wife. Nothing happened to him. Nothing will happen to JPMorgan either. It's too big to fail.

William Stewart
William Stewart

Anyone serious about funding border security would have declared every cartel a terrorist organization and seized their bank accounts. This of course would infuriate the bankers and get any politician enforcing this assassinated though. Would have to do likewise to the bankers and their banks to make it work. Which would be interesting all around.

Aaron Phillips
Aaron Phillips

I like that it's 1 billion $ worth of cocaine but it's still only "one of the largest drug busts in U.S history", not the largest one.

Isaac Gutierrez
Isaac Gutierrez

It bears mentioning that the ship is run by a subsidiary of a subsidiary of JP Morgan; the only reason this is news is because of the zeroes attached. This kind of shit happens on smaller scales every day because holding corporations own so many small shipping companies.

Nolan White
Nolan White

David Sassoon LTD still in good shape
archive.is/NWgtM

Kevin Moore
Kevin Moore

Yeah, America is a complete disaster on a scale only supercomputers can really understand.

Cameron Carter
Cameron Carter

Swank. And… unsurprising, lol. The surprising part is the bust, not the smuggle. Banks don’t produce real economic productivity, they’re just a harm minimization program for white cocaine dealers.

Henry Bailey
Henry Bailey

Capitalism isn't solvent without drugs.

Jaxon Scott
Jaxon Scott

kilo of coke runs for prob 20K
if you broke it down into 8-balls you could make at least 50K
50K times 20K = 1 BILLION

In reality its probably more 3-4 hundred million

Jackson Hughes
Jackson Hughes

MSC is a fucking massive shipping company too.

NEED 'MO MONEY FO DEM PROGRAMS
The bigger the number they pull out of their ass the more impressive it sounds in their budget request for the next fiscal year.

Ryan Turner
Ryan Turner

ship was owned by JP morgan and operated & leased by a company

normal biz practice

do you really think elite kikes are that stupid?

jews usually use greedy fall guys like this guy to do their drugs and weapon shipping: magazine.atavist.com/the-mastermind

sage for dysinfo

Kevin Moore
Kevin Moore

They put 'artificial snow' on the packaging label, how was I supposed to know?

Carson Brooks
Carson Brooks

The point is that Drumpf is rolling them up.

Tyler Edwards
Tyler Edwards

this will dry up the market momentarily and people will end up paying more and/or quality will drop for sometime
more shipments on route
nothing is won

Nicholas Robinson
Nicholas Robinson

Not exactly nothing.
It reflects increased socioeconomic pressure on the banks to produce concrete value out of their vaunted virtual economies.
It may trigger upwards-reaching investigations.
It may pressure drug-addicted businesspeople to support the reduction of the war on drugs to uphold the quality they rely on.
It may mill off a few corrupted bankers who don’t attend as much to quality control and draw new cards into that industry.

Nolan Butler
Nolan Butler

Trips of Truth.

Attached: (((Sackler))).jpg (234.74 KB, 768x519)

Xavier Stewart
Xavier Stewart

Remember when Assange's Swiss bank account was frozen? That's when I knew things were really happening. It was a big redpill for me - I had always though that Swiss banking laws were inviolable, but that incident shows that there are supragovernmental organizations which can override any nation's laws if they feel like it.

Hunter Edwards
Hunter Edwards

do you really think elite kikes are that stupid?
No, thats why they leased it out instead of running it themselves. Laundering drug money is one of the most profitable things the big banks do.

Whether its HSBC laundering hundreds of billions for drug cartels and terrorists. Or UBS and the LIBOR scandal which amounted to HUNDREDS OF TRILLIONS of dollars. They all do it with impunity. Because even when they are caught red-handed in front of the entire world, the only "punishment" is a small fine.

“Had the U.S. authorities decided to press criminal charges,” said Assistant Attorney General Lanny Breuer at a press conference to announce the settlement, “HSBC would almost certainly have lost its banking license in the U.S., the future of the institution would have been under threat and the entire banking system would have been destabilized.” “Our goal here,” Breuer said, “is not to destroy a major financial institution.”

rollingstone.com/politics/politics-news/gangster-bankers-too-big-to-jail-102004/

rollingstone.com/politics/politics-news/outrageous-hsbc-settlement-proves-the-drug-war-is-a-joke-230696/

Attached: THE-Bank.jpg (77.68 KB, 283x212)

Gavin Brown
Gavin Brown

those stocks arent going to sell themselves goyim

businessinsider.com/wall-street-cocaine-stories-2012-7

israeli coke trade: archive.fo/RRfPr

Attached: cocaine.gif (247.33 KB, 222x126)

Matthew Lewis
Matthew Lewis

That's 5,059,200 8-balls. 5 fucking million.

Meh, on the other hand, that's only 5 million 8 balls.

Isaac Gomez
Isaac Gomez

SO THATS HOW THEY MAKE THEIR MONEY

Nolan Bell
Nolan Bell

Fun fact: money laundering laws don't apply to financial institutions

Adam Wilson
Adam Wilson

That why ethereum took a hit?

Joseph Morris
Joseph Morris

July 4th

Attached: patriotic-smug.gif (1.24 MB, 437x180)

Joseph Sanchez
Joseph Sanchez

JP Morgan Jr thought his dad was assasinated by zionist

Matthew Butler
Matthew Butler

Imagine how many Customs agents started ripping up garbage bags and twisting up ounces of coke, stashing it in their underwear, socks or boots?? Guaranteed at least 4 of every 10 agents were partaking in the snow party

Nicholas Adams
Nicholas Adams

8 ball of coke is $125-150 in Tijuana. Times 5 million

Grayson Hill
Grayson Hill

Threadly Reminder:
Feds can get Assange's Swiss bank account frozen for exposing high level corruption, but banks only pay a fine with no jail for cartel money laundering of billion$.
…and remember, this is the stuff we know of out in the open! Who knows what they do in secret?

Juan Phillips
Juan Phillips

Yeah, but this is wholesale

Jaxson Rivera
Jaxson Rivera

(((Leftypol))) disapproves of this thread.

Dylan Fisher
Dylan Fisher

JPM = CIA
which in this case lives up to its name as the Cocaine Importation Agency

Chase Sanchez
Chase Sanchez

20 TONS
of
100% PURE
FUCKING
COLUMBIAN
cohencidence

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (9.31 KB, 935x190)
Attached: Poker-Table-w-Bill-Burr-Felipe-Esparza-Morgan-Murphy-Earthquake--Jay-Larson.mp4 (2.87 MB, 1280x720)

Charles Cook
Charles Cook

Bump because the jews are running a fucking playground factory with the catalog.

Elijah Young
Elijah Young

Damnit left muh sage on.

Ethan Clark
Ethan Clark

Great, chodemonkey is fucking with shit again. Sage is sticking even when turned off.

Cameron Turner
Cameron Turner

20 tons
estimated at about $1.3 billion
pfft theyre off by like half a billion even if it never gets cut

Eli Lewis
Eli Lewis

Whenever they give these figures they calculate the price as if its all sold in $10 bags on the streets.

Levi Davis
Levi Davis

Yes, like when they report losses at any other factory etc. it is on the retail value not the cost to make the shit with raw material, retard.

Jordan Anderson
Jordan Anderson

MFW you make a redundant post that serves no purpose other than agreeing with what I said, then call me a retard.

Attached: 48.jpg (38.39 KB, 570x594)

Easton King
Easton King

What, you think they really engage in (((fractional reserve banking)))?

All (((banks))) are linked to some kind of

Jaxon Myers
Jaxon Myers

*vice

Jackson Miller
Jackson Miller

It is operated by the Switzerland-based MSC

Mystic Shrine. As in Shriners. As in human trafficking.

I guess someone ratted. :)

Ethan Campbell
Ethan Campbell

Sure thing nigger, that's what you said. Kill yourself.

William Miller
William Miller

The wheels aren't there to be greased anymore.

Yes, Chiam, keep telling yourself that.

Luke Powell
Luke Powell

That was then, this is now.

Samuel Nguyen
Samuel Nguyen

Mr. Brock says your concern shill teams are operating too closely and to space them out, as you don't seem plausible. Also, drop by his office before clocking out, he has a surprise for you.

Lucas Bailey
Lucas Bailey

Anyway wouldnt losses reported at a factory be valued at the wholesale price not the retail price?

Henry Hughes
Henry Hughes

Therefore the moment you'd move in like that, you'd need to purge everywhere, politics, banks, corporations, etc.
DOTR
Doing only one thing isolated would be stupid.
Either you go full Kalki on their sorry asses or you're a joke.

Lucas Russell
Lucas Russell

If Hillary can get away with murder, these guys can simply admit it was some low-ranking employees who abused the trust of the company and blah blah blah

Jesus are you people born yesterday?

Matthew Wright
Matthew Wright

Wow, just wow. Now even the federal government has come to entertain conspiracy theories, and in the current year no less!

Attached: pmsi4aMFjS1ry46hlo1-400.gif (2.94 MB, 300x300)

Jeremiah Smith
Jeremiah Smith

39,525 pounds of cocaine
1 billion bucks
Even if we assume it is pure and is yet to be cut, is cocaine really that fucking expensive?

Brayden Morris
Brayden Morris

Former FBI Director Comey was on the HSBC board and Former AG Lynch was the prosecutor.
Its a small world user.

Attached: 61c485c2f437c79c4fd8b5191427802e1dba5217fe894505c789b45dee322faf.png (3.18 MB, 1920x1081)

Isaac Nguyen
Isaac Nguyen

Half a gram cost like $50 on the streets, people are willing to spend their entire lifesavings for a high that only last seconds.

Josiah Jenkins
Josiah Jenkins

Nah kill both. We’ll make more.

Cooper Rivera
Cooper Rivera

Yes truly the swamp has been drained and the kikes will be taken care of by GOD EMPEROR amirite. Same shit going on and the results will be the same.

Blake Clark
Blake Clark

everything reminds me of /Your Favorite President/

It's a shoddy workman who blames his toold.

Yes, like when they report losses at any other factory etc.
So they're reporting it for insurance purposes then?

Lucas White
Lucas White

Kill the highest bankster you can, even local branch manager is worth dying, if not even every employee.

Noah Russell
Noah Russell

Ha, not only do they bail out jewish owned banks with tax payer money, now it's found out that the jews have been importing society destroying drugs?
WOW

Matthew Clark
Matthew Clark

Fractional reserve banking means nothing when the currency is fiat and can be printed on a whim while being loaned out at an interest that changes on a whim as well.

usdebtclock.org/

And since the fed is an independent of the country, they have no reason to prioritize the interests of the American citizens over their own personal gain, and those of their own group.

Eli Jackson
Eli Jackson

And when people exploit people who tend to have addictive personalities, it's done in order to facilitate the conditions neccesary to cause social disharmony and disorder when the fragged mind makes mistakes, has erroneous judgements, and becomes bipolar from their substance of abuse. His punishment are the side effects of the drugs, but cut the root problem out and both country and individual will return to normal.

Asher Jackson
Asher Jackson

How much do you guys want to bet the wrong person was on shift for this and a paid cop was supposed to flag it through?

Elijah Wilson
Elijah Wilson

chkd
Implying jp morgan hasnt been implicated pre jekyll isle into the present for crimes against a humanity thats never done anything about it.

Nathaniel White
Nathaniel White

Just like "black" "culture"

Grayson Cruz
Grayson Cruz

For what purpose? Masturbation is free.

Josiah Kelly
Josiah Kelly

i don't see what the big deal is, their workers needed "bonuses" and it increases productivity. the market has spoken

William Robinson
William Robinson

Entire crew overwhelmed by guilt,
All commit "soo-ih-side"

Zachary Wright
Zachary Wright

Just switched to a local credit union after years of forcibly being with them. It's very liberating.

Ian Martinez
Ian Martinez

Still much smaller than the 9 billion dollars that was costed by ignoring me and forcing me to look mentally ill.

Paradise CA down.

Attached: YouCut-20190509-215658473.mp4 (2.04 MB, 568x320)

Parker Long
Parker Long

This is why jews practice circumcision, they wouldn't have any time to kike the goyim otherwise

Joshua Edwards
Joshua Edwards

not texting me back was equal to seizing 200 tons of cocaine.
Competitive with the entire planets production of cocaine
You're mentally ill pffffrtttph

Probably not a good strategy but who cares. Could've saved 9 billion dollars if I got responded to and someone handed me a blanket.

Oh well.

Attached: superman-mind-blown.jpg (291.73 KB, 863x764)

Ryan James
Ryan James

Yup all I needed was one of like 20 people to answer their phone and a sample from a blanket.

10 times a bust as this most epic drug recovery in the history of your entire agency

Ooooh glad I'm getting framed to look mentally ill

Kayden Russell
Kayden Russell

Did that sound sour?

Andrew Harris
Andrew Harris

Oh wow I haven't checked on the updated cost lately.

Let's look at how "entitled not to respond" cost us.

Attached: Screenshot-20190719-003707.png (364.27 KB, 1440x2560)

Carter Wilson
Carter Wilson

Turns out it's actually more then all the cocaine produced you can count for the entire year for the entire planet.

Thumbs up bro

Christian Hernandez
Christian Hernandez

Oooh good drug bust guys.

This happened because people wouldn't text me or hand over a blanket I needed for a lab sample.

Thanks area of denial weapon

Attached: Screenshot-20190719-004006.png (374.92 KB, 1440x2560)

Leo Cox
Leo Cox

The entire defense budget of isreali for a year wasted because it's super important that my GF doesn't text me back because you don't done go like my.facebook opinion.

Fucking the fuck

Austin James
Austin James

Ten percent of Canada's GDP and it's on the top. Because no one wants to fucking answer supermans text messages.

Are. You. Kidding me?

You could seize all the cocaine in the entire world and it'd still be a smaller fuck up then NOT ANSWERING MY TEXT MESSAGES AND PRETENDING IM MENTALLY ILL

Aaron Gutierrez
Aaron Gutierrez

It's like the combined work effort of 3.7 million people.

I could've stopped it if someone responded to my text messages and acted normal.

AMANDA ANSWER YOUR FUCKING TEXT MESSAG— AWWW never mind she's already married.

Josiah Hill
Josiah Hill

jewish bankers shiping coke into the us

AND ITS KIKES!

Luis Hernandez
Luis Hernandez

The urgency on fixing my problem for like 5 years was zero and full of mockery.

I was astounded since this was pretty much the biggest fiasco that's ever happened.

And everyone's still walking around gloating about it. I'm still waiting in line to get medicine to fix the problem.

Like wtf.

Liam Evans
Liam Evans

Seriously we have a problem understanding priorities. I need shit by tomorrow not a month later after the doctors done milking grandma's insurance.

Ethan Jones
Ethan Jones

Like we just lost 72 police officers which I have a strong feeling that's related to this stupid shit I'm dealing with. That's almost a million dollars per year worth of labor.

It doesn't happen. No one cares. No one can do anything ONLY because everyone's priorities are screwed up. I can't fix anything fast enough because the dude who barely knows what's going on as a DOCTOR has to make me wait a month to my next appointment.

What the actual fuck is wrong with people?

Logan Brown
Logan Brown

Lost 72 officers. Thats barely a percent of what it cost to ignore me if you added up ALL of their life's work.

Daniel Ortiz
Daniel Ortiz

Who the fuck invited leddit?

Juan Green
Juan Green

user I have no Idea what you are talking about i read all of your posts what are you talking about who are they and why didn't they give you a blanket?

Bentley Allen
Bentley Allen

Every single news story, no matter how outlandish or rediculous, still pales in comparison by leaps and bounds by what not responding to my text messages and giving me common courtesy cost.

Colton Hernandez
Colton Hernandez

& all this while people thought they made their fortunes through "investment banking" . dig deeper & you'll find jpmorgan's connections to pedophile rings, child trafficking, funding Al-Qaeda …..

Jace Gray
Jace Gray

& all this while people thought they made their fortunes through "investment banking" . dig deeper & you'll find jpmorgan's connections to pedophile rings, child trafficking, funding Al-Qaeda …..

Ethan Thompson
Ethan Thompson

The sample and ground zero for the outbreak was on my friends blanket. I never got to get the sample from my friend for 15 years because he turned into a zombie and all my friends started fucking each other to piss me off.

They thought this could turn into another Sandy Hook

Hunter Reyes
Hunter Reyes

Ignoring me cost the entire revenue of JP Morgan for 2 years.

California thinks that's legal.

Mason Hall
Mason Hall

I hope they cut these peoples balls off. They're using this mind control weapon to cause stupid shit like this to happen.

Blake Myers
Blake Myers

FuuuuucccCcCCck nigga what the fuck are you on bro?Mother fucker got that good ass yayo?

Camden Gutierrez
Camden Gutierrez

No the worst fire in californias history isn't good yayo

Jaxon Garcia
Jaxon Garcia

Neither is being turned into a cuckold meet while people play pretend and act like you're mentally ill

Leo Gomez
Leo Gomez

Worst thing to happen since anyone could write in this state since the foundation of this country because ooooooh Kyle doesn't have to text u if he doesn't want to

Juan Ross
Juan Ross

Or any of the other 30 people ignoring me. The fuck

Jacob Richardson
Jacob Richardson

so your high on cal fire?

Ethan Rivera
Ethan Rivera

Even my own cousin could've responded to me even though we have had ZERO negative interactions. Nope nothing.

The actual cost is going to go over 20 billion as you lose pg&e

Matthew Hernandez
Matthew Hernandez

Sounds like standard operating procedure by the kikes and fags that occupy this place.

Ryan Rogers
Ryan Rogers

Woops there goes another 10 billion as it gets taken over by a foreign country.

Almost 20 billion dollars now because SOMONE didn't answer my fucking text messages.

The fuck is that legal

Carson Murphy
Carson Murphy

Not my problem. I only wanted the 35 million USD I was owed.

Jeremiah Thompson
Jeremiah Thompson

Look we're looking at 10% of the entire GDP for isreal. For ignoring my text messages for this cuckold bulkshit

Dominic Campbell
Dominic Campbell

Over time. This incident will require that much to fix.

Mason Hughes
Mason Hughes

user what the fuck are you talking about I answered your text tho

Bentley Barnes
Bentley Barnes

Over text messaging.

Justin Cruz
Justin Cruz

No I'm talking about Kyle Schneider. I needed a sample of his blanket. I warned him and his father that the entire place is fucked if he doesn't respond. He was too busy enjoying the perks of brainwashing my GF and screwing her constsntly.

It happened because Kyle Schneider in rancho Cordova California is too good to respond to a single text message and hes too busy hiding his brainwashed infidelity.

Ryder Bell
Ryder Bell

This guy even punched his dad out for cheating on his mom and he's fucking a married woman.

Henry Roberts
Henry Roberts

Killed hundreds of people and now I'm the only guy whose being pinned for being mentally ill?

That's the dumbest fucking shit I've ever heard of

Carson Sanchez
Carson Sanchez

There's even a law saying you cant cause problems like this. Lawyer ignores it.

Leo Bell
Leo Bell

I'm still working this out because it might be a window of opportunity. But if people are going to act like they got me again I swear to God I'm turning them into a smaller version of that giant tumor at the end of Akira.

Alexander Martin
Alexander Martin

Jews can do what they [email protected]
They’re Big Donnie’s best pals and he’s empowered them like no other president before and now they are LAYING DOWN THE LAW
Regardless of the fact we all despise the four horsewomen of the apocalypse…..America and Israel are now the same country and conflating the two is the new practice.
After all The US is synonymous with Israel, amirite goys?

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1152049031805317120

Attached: 231FACF7-9198-4ED3-A78A-7A83A94EC68C.jpeg (660.35 KB, 1191x822)

Josiah Cook
Josiah Cook

Tens of billions of dollars lost because Kyle didn't want to hand over the blankie.

Do you understand how fucking stupid this targeting system is?

William Barnes
William Barnes

Attached: dYtDSUVo0HJ9DB6C.mp4 (12.82 MB, 640x360)

Lucas Wood
Lucas Wood

You see the biggest problem here as red cryptonite infected Superman is that my friends are crazy. They won't respond. I need the blanket from my friends house I need for some reason that's going to take FOUR YEARS to explain as to why.

Since the law says they don't have to participate– I have no option as to running to their house, kicking down the door, and screaming give me the fucking blanket.

Do you understand why someone's whose been driven crazy by a weapon that drives you crazy and came from a blanket can't barge into a house and start screaming about a blanket?

Do you understand why the psychiatrists aren't the first line of defense?

Tyler Hill
Tyler Hill

Cause if I kick that door down and everyone starts screaming he's crazy then it's the police. I kick the shit out of them it's special forces. After I kick the shit out of them it's military and a good excuse for space satilites.

THE STORY IN WHICH I EXPLAIN THAT I NEEDED THE BLANKET RESTS ENTIRELY ON FRIENDSHIP AND "OH IVE KNOWN YOU FOR 15 YEARS AND YOU GOT SICK. HERES MY BLANKET.". It's not IM GONNA FUCK EVERYONE AND EVERTONES GETTING SUOER HORNY FOR NO REASON AND WERE GOING TO HIDE OUR INFIDELITY THAT EVERYONE BUT YOU HAS BEEN TOLD BUT EVERYONE IS ALREADY AWARE OF AND YOU ALSO OBVIOUSLY KNOW

This situation should spell out "hey let's fix this before he has an established history as a maniac and loser lone wolf neet. It's already cost 20 billion dollars in damages'

I think that's the best part to be honest. I've been screaming for years to just get some person to answer me once. I announced the disaster hours before it happened.

It's on Facebook… But are they hiding it?

Where did it go? My profiles got deleted for being too mean :(

Easton Harris
Easton Harris

I want to see if Facebook kept these records because I have about 8-10 people I warned continuously over more than a year and up to the moment it happened on their server. They had someone look at the messages and decide to delete my profile.

They most likely still have this stupid shit on their Facebook incase they want to try and prove how 'crazy' I am.

Cooper Murphy
Cooper Murphy

You cannot allow people to get away with thinking ignoring this is going to make it better. They could've responded to me and got back to their life.

William Barnes
William Barnes

You know this is pure evil right? Everyone's supporting and protecting pure evil. No reason.

Jacob Smith
Jacob Smith

The million dollar man was a TV show. You should make the 20 billion dollar text message.

David Thomas
David Thomas

The biggest problem here is I have 1000 pages of evidence. A thousand.

I present it and everyone ignores it. Facebook is tryjng to hide it. My friends are copying and sharing it with each other for no fucking reason.

They're reading angry messages. Saying nothing. Sharing the messages with each other.

This is the WORST situation to try that shit in

Henry Cox
Henry Cox

Saying nothing to me. There's like 30 people. They're just capping and sharing it together laughing about how mentally ill I am.

Boom. Paradise blows up.

Everyone moves away and scatters because #ruinobamashittalkers failed

Nolan Miller
Nolan Miller

Sorry I'm still kind of upset over being fat at the moment.

Like all you had to do was give me a blanket you didn't give a shit about. Know you for 15 years. Best buds.

The fuck

Thomas Stewart
Thomas Stewart

we won't need to start a race war
The elites will simply self destruct because of relationship drama
Truly the greatest of timelines.

Benjamin Thompson
Benjamin Thompson

And that's the truth. One easy ticket to redpill people just by highlighting this fact.