KUSHNER LAYS OUT $50 BILLION PALESTINIAN IN MAJOR SUMMIT

Xavier Howard
Xavier Howard

HOW THE FUCK DID WE MISS THIS?

Donald Trump's son-in-law and senior adviser, Jared Kushner, has set out an economic plan that he says offers the Palestinians a "more prosperous future" if they agree a peace deal with Israel.

He described the proposals, which envisage $50bn (£39bn) being invested in the region over 10 years, as "the opportunity of the century".

Mr Kushner was speaking at the start of a two-day "workshop" in Bahrain.

What did Jared Kushner say?

He opened his speech by warning the Palestinian people that they had been "trapped in an inefficient framework of the past". .What does the US economic plan propose?

It envisages donor countries and investors contributing $50bn for a newly created fund administered by a development bank. About $27.5bn would go to projects in the occupied West Bank and Gaza Strip - areas the Palestinians want for an independent state - while the rest would go to Egypt, Jordan and Lebanon. The White House's economic plan - dubbed "Peace to Prosperity" - offered them "a modern framework for a brighter and more prosperous future", he said.

bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-48743429

archive.is/QvLiC

TLDR - Kushner is using the media shitstorm around Epstein to rally the sandniggers into financing his latest money laundering scheme - a plot to eventually displace Palestinians from their land and dump them somewhere outside of Greater Israel, as alluded to in the PurpAnon leaks/larp.

Attached: kush.png (726.08 KB, 1034x1389)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/fdtxJ
archive.is/2eI5v
archive.is/qjgNE
archive.is/yScAs
archive.is/Nn4Kv
archive.is/m0Fx9
archive.fo/ZRwqE
archive.is/CUgtw
archive.is/7KTWl
archive.is/7saRZ
archive.is/rzcO8
archive.fo/RGVuO
archive.is/dEmxX
archive.is/1xlft
archive.is/LaGxf
archive.is/zMHIe
archive.is/SA4tw
archive.is/BdNwc
archive.is/uc8aD
racialequitytools.org/plan/issues/reparations
washingtonpost.com/outlook/reparations-for-slavery-arent-enough-official-racism-lasted-much-longer/2019/06/21/2c0ecbe8-9397-11e9-aadb-74e6b2b46f6a_story.html
taxfoundation.org/growing-class-americans-who-pay-no-federal-income-taxes/
mondoweiss.net/2016/03/study-at-least-78-of-humanitarian-aid-intended-for-palestinians-ends-up-in-israeli-coffers/
alaraby.co.uk/english/news/2019/4/30/saudi-crown-prince-offered-abbas-10-billion-over-deal
archive.fo/iRG0g
breitbart.com/middle-east/2019/05/02/report-saudi-arabia-offered-abbas-10-billion-to-accept-trumps-peace-plan/
archive.fo/z9Jj4
kashmirobserver.net/2019/world-news/mbs-offered-abbas-10-billion-accept-trumps-plan-report-42838
archive.fo/X0sMo
globalsecurity.org/military/library/news/2019/05/mil-190501-presstv03.htm
archive.is/OCvF9

Austin Hernandez
Austin Hernandez

More jew spam

Caleb Rivera
Caleb Rivera

muh purpleanon
proven hoax here:

Anons want the run-down on Purple and Q? I'll lurk a minute. If not, sage and report all LARP threads.

Jason Allen
Jason Allen

Who would administer this fund? Not the Palis. No it will be the kikenvermin. The same deal offered the Syrians. It's shit. Look where it's coming from.

Matthew Green
Matthew Green

I'll
Nigger, no one gives a fuck about you.

Charles Robinson
Charles Robinson

keep saging

Jackson Moore
Jackson Moore

A friend once asked if I tusted him I said, "no." He was really surprised to hear me say that and he asked, "why?"
I told him, "You cheat on your wife. If you'll do that to the person closest to you, how am I supposed to trust you?"

If Israel treats their neighbors like they treat Palestine, imagine how they feel about the rest of the world.

Ryder Nguyen
Ryder Nguyen

I will, nigger.

Jonathan Price
Jonathan Price

do it phaggot

Brandon Kelly
Brandon Kelly

I did you dumb cunt.

Attached: Nigga-Say-What.gif (1.22 MB, 200x200)

Ryan Green
Ryan Green

Attached: Dubs.jpg (107.6 KB, 959x600)

Josiah Barnes
Josiah Barnes

Attached: he-did-it.png (92.91 KB, 500x352)

Samuel Thomas
Samuel Thomas

The Palestinians have had billions already in gibs, but do they use it to make life better for Palestinians?
Do they fuck, rockets aren't cheap.
Fuck palestine, fuck the whole middle east. Let's hope the impending nuclear war can be contained in that small shitty corner of the arse end of nowhere.

Parker Murphy
Parker Murphy

using the media shitstorm around Epstein to rally the sandniggers into financing his latest money laundering scheme

uwotm8?

Why the fuck would sandniggers give a shit about Epstein?

Liam Edwards
Liam Edwards

$38 billion for Israel.
$50 billion for Palestine.

Jesus christ.

Landon Walker
Landon Walker

You jew cunt, you have been siphoning Palestinian gibs for decades.

Brandon Lee
Brandon Lee

About time. We've been paying jews for too fucking long.

Christian Roberts
Christian Roberts

You realize Purple user leaked this months ago right? Q shills can take their cryptic numerology and shove it up their cunt.

archive.is/fdtxJ

Because he's the hero cripple-chan deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So Qushner mods hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

Gavin Bailey
Gavin Bailey

You realize your purple cunt just stole hatechan info right?

Aiden Wilson
Aiden Wilson

Sorry, I meant to say "to distract from rallying the sandniggers"

Owen Baker
Owen Baker

jew cunt
It is possible to hate Palestinians and jews equally.
you have been siphoning Palestinian gibs for decades.
Not a jew, dickhead. I siphon homebrewed wine into bottles and that's about it.

Jackson Adams
Jackson Adams

How about no billion for both?

Jayden Nguyen
Jayden Nguyen

Kill yourself Moafagus a cursory google search of "moarpheus" returns for any user the evidence of what a monumental faggot you are.

Aiden Robinson
Aiden Robinson

You realize every oldfag knows it's you and you'll never be white right?

Anyone with an IQ above room temp can look at this archive and see what a lying shill you are.

archive.is/fdtxJ

No one on any image board said anything even remotely like this to describe what Kushner's peace plan was and yet the Purple user knew every aspect of it down to the fact that Kushner wants the sand niggers of Saudi Arabia to pay for it.

Thomas Diaz
Thomas Diaz

archive.is/fdtxJ

Holy fuck here I was expecting a "Q predicted this" proof and I was pleasantly surprised to find actual proof written clearly and concisely to inform instead of obscure. This Purple fellow may just be legit and at the very least has proven he's better than Q which isn't exactly a tough hurdle to surmount.

Any user's have more of these Purple archives?

Asher Hughes
Asher Hughes

Posting them will get this thread shoa'd

Chase Ortiz
Chase Ortiz

Never accept jewish money or you will die for the debt that is attached to it.

Jacob Barnes
Jacob Barnes

About $27.5bn would go to projects in the occupied West Bank and Gaza Strip - areas the Palestinians want for an independent state - while the rest would go to Egypt, Jordan and Lebanon.
Sounds more like disguised defense spending to fortify Israel's border positions, and quell certain unrest in preparation of the U.S attacking Iran.

Asher Collins
Asher Collins

I have a better idea. Supply Palestinians with arms so they at least have a fighting chance against genocide.

Wyatt Peterson
Wyatt Peterson

Well user you are gonna have a lot of reading to do.

archive.is/2eI5v
archive.is/qjgNE
archive.is/yScAs
archive.is/Nn4Kv
archive.is/m0Fx9
archive.fo/ZRwqE
archive.is/CUgtw
archive.is/7KTWl
archive.is/7saRZ
archive.is/rzcO8
archive.fo/RGVuO
archive.is/fdtxJ
archive.is/dEmxX
archive.is/1xlft
archive.is/LaGxf
archive.is/zMHIe
archive.is/SA4tw
archive.is/BdNwc
archive.is/uc8aD
archive.is/rzcO8
archive.is/fdtxJ

I think he turned one of the Mods considering they have left his last thread up and are even deleting some of the shill comments within who filled up thread talking to each other in order to keep thread alive. This shall be a test archive your thread now and see if they allow it to stay up with this info in it.

Your thread already has the absolute worst shill in all of the chans on it moafagus who is the faggot that runs mass flag campaigns of anything to do with Purple. Maybe Mods here are growing tired of his faggotry just like the ones who took away his little name tag on halfchan.

Alexander Bennett
Alexander Bennett

genocide
There are more palestinian than white south african.

Liam Martinez
Liam Martinez

So.
Boers have the option of leaving.

Charles Ortiz
Charles Ortiz

The palestinians also do.

They are living in fucking Europe and America for some reasons.

Jace Evans
Jace Evans

He's offering the Palestinians one of the very few tools we have to 'persuade' other countries to do something: money.
The other major tool is violence.
What we oughta be doing, as tough love as it may sound, it allowing the Palestinians to solve their own problems with an overbearing and obviously unfair Pissrael. If we did that, and if Pissrael played fair, then the worst thing will happen: eventually the United Nations will have to step in and ask Pissrael to BTFO. Of course, that too would never happen because Pissrael false-flags the outa every situation so they can play the perpetual victim card.
If we spend $50,000,000,000 in Palestine improving the infrastructure, it will only be to make the area better for when Pissrael finally takes it from the Palestinians completely. If history is a guide, we'd only be improving Ersatz Pissrael.>>13484561

Jaxson Thompson
Jaxson Thompson

Who's going to actually pocket the money to help the poor Palestinians? I'll bet you six million dollars it's Israel.

Attached: 1396700880548.jpg (121.52 KB, 800x600)

Elijah Evans
Elijah Evans

$38 billion for Israel.
$50 billion for Palestine.
Jesus christ.
At this point, I want them to make it
ONE BAZILLION DOLLARS

Honk Honk!

Attached: fucko.png (353.67 KB, 1280x1020)

Jose Brooks
Jose Brooks

It's a genocide, regardless.
At least Boers have guns to defend themselves.
Israel wants Palesitinian land because they beleive it's theirs by divine right. That's it. No vaild reason for it.
They are moving thier neighbors boundry stone. Therefore there stones should be turned to glass.

No more American money to the Middle East.

Eli Sanchez
Eli Sanchez

At least Boers have guns to defend themselves.
They don't even want to defend themselves, and palestinians have guns too, but unlike boers, they have positive birthrate.
Israel wants Palesitinian land because they beleive it's theirs by divine right. That's it. No vaild reason for it.
And niggers want white african land because Africa is nigger land, the whole world is. That's it. No valid reason for it.

The palestinian "genocide" is NOTHING compared to actual white african genocide.

Connor Phillips
Connor Phillips

Pretty sure the fine print will basically say Israel is allowed to take any amount of funds deemed necessary to uphold their national security, if the terms and conditions to receive this money are violated. Then another clause will exist that basically says they can change the terms at any time pending changes in circumstances. Naturally the Palestinians will protest these terms and suddenly a (((war))) starts in Gaza or West Bank again and they forfeit all access to it. I wouldn't expect anything less from such schemers.

Austin Morgan
Austin Morgan

And islam wants the whole world, because they believe it's theirs by divine right. That's it. No vaild reason for it.

Carson Allen
Carson Allen

Another war in the Gaza will probably benefit palestinian more than Israel.

Colton Fisher
Colton Fisher

AMERICA FIRST ! LOL

Aiden Hernandez
Aiden Hernandez

So a Jew is using tax payer money to finance his own investments in Palestine to keep them in Israeli thrall for basically forever. That's what it sounds like to me.

These kikes are unbelievable. I mean, they can sure fuck is goyim over. Why do we let them?

Colton King
Colton King

i will rape your mother cunt. Your bolshevik cups and balls scam is understood. how long before I make it known to anons? kys

Easton Garcia
Easton Garcia

Kikes have more than enough money. Why should we donate one red cent?

Cameron Bennett
Cameron Bennett

use whitey's money to bribe muds to not kill jews
Shocked.

Benjamin Martin
Benjamin Martin

Important to note, there is no 'government' of palestine to give funds to, its just all going to the kikes. All that will happen is palestine says no to outrageous demand #911 then are genocided while kikes point at them saying stop hurting us.

Also yea, all the money is going to israel.

Ian Edwards
Ian Edwards

checked.

Thomas Parker
Thomas Parker

If you ignore the Palestinian Authority which has governing for around 25 years

Kayden Barnes
Kayden Barnes

WE didn't miss it, it was all over the news but you clearly live in US so you only get propaganda and so missed that story.
I bet y'all also missed the live statement from the Whitehouse press room in which the head of the defence department officially acknowledged that the CIA funded the IRA.

Bet you also missed the "ten questions" interview with barak Obama (when he was running for president) in which he admitted he used to share an apartment with a drugs dealer/trafficker (of cocaine) and that he was in the apartment when a columbian cartel man would come and sell large quantities of cocaine to his flare mate, also that barak and his flat mate shared all bills, and so lawyer Barak knew that his apartment, Bulls and food were half paid for using drug money, also barak was the drug traffickers lawyer (how convenient).

Suppose you missed the story about barcelona police spying on investigating prince Williams dodgy dealings when he was in Barcelona, and the Barcelona police found that he was a money launder for corrupt rich business men and for Barcelona cartel, so whilst William was u see surveillance inland away from his ship, the Barcelona police tried to board Willian's ship so security staff pulled weapons and refused to let police on, then Willian's staff upped anchor and left port and fled Spanish waters and went to nice (France) meanwhile William and his security whom were still in Spain, they fled to the the nearest airport and flew out of Spain immediately destination being nice France. Not sure William can ever return to Barcelona cuz police may arrest him.

Suppose you also missed story of how prince Andrew was admitted to a psych ward cuz he was psychotic cuz he was a cocaine addict (2 grand a week habit) and when he tried to stop he became psychotic.

You yanks miss loads of stories.

Colton Hall
Colton Hall

your LARP is over
fuck off

Lincoln Martinez
Lincoln Martinez

Shhh, user. The leaders of the Palestinian groups horde all that UN money shhhhh.

Anthony Wright
Anthony Wright

We all have our limitations on information, sounds like you live in Spain/Portugal. I used to listen to a lot of spic news since I speak Spanish and while they definitely hit a lot of stories that US press ignores, but they also mix in ridiculous shit like "miracles" and other obvious nonsense. We have that too, it's just usually reserved for celebrities.

Gavin Cooper
Gavin Cooper

Since 1948 lying kikes have been lying about how Palestine never existed.

Attached: 19480516-PalestinePost-Israel-is-born.jpg (552.68 KB, 1381x915)

Jordan Hughes
Jordan Hughes

I has officially existed since 1994.
Personally, I'd prefer it to not. Along with everything else within a thousand miles.

Daniel Reyes
Daniel Reyes

It* has existed. (I'm older than 25)

Michael Gutierrez
Michael Gutierrez

I believe Islam was over there in their sand box minding their own business until you fucking kikes finally pissed off your neighbors so much that they found the guts to attack your protector The United States.

Attached: hannukah.PNG (135 KB, 745x547)

Levi Roberts
Levi Roberts

…and that, Zig Forums is what happens when you "believe", and not "know".

Hudson Rogers
Hudson Rogers

I has officially existed
Oh well that depends on who decides what "officially exist" and what doesn't. I've decided you shouldn't exist.

Attached: 6c4a99fa8194e6b0e2ea1058ef3f16f7c788a8989e68b40b52012b140f253a57.jpg (1.46 MB, 1572x1356)

Jordan Ramirez
Jordan Ramirez

It was Israel and the PLO that decided that palestine should officially exist.

If Israel gets turned to glass, hopefully palestine will go with it.

Jonathan Robinson
Jonathan Robinson

Could you be a little more vague? Gas yourself kike.

Attached: 1461437932754.jpg (65.28 KB, 422x751)

Colton Garcia
Colton Garcia

Okay. When you base your entire worldview on faith instead of facts, then you will be disappointed with reality.

James Moore
James Moore

Hire a maid you filthy cunt.

Aaron Cruz
Aaron Cruz

Scott Adams predicted this.
$50 billion is a bribe for shutting the fuck up and accepting ZOG's conditions.
If they accept, Israel wins, and if they refuse they look like retards (who would refuse $50 billion), lose arab neighbor countries support and Israel wins.

Julian Murphy
Julian Murphy

50 billion
It is fucking nothing. The audacity of these kikes.

Brandon Richardson
Brandon Richardson

This. If the arabs take this deal, they are fucked forever, while the "$38 billion" Way more than that if you count all the military support and intelligenec was, is and will not the only time the kikes will receive support.
Then greater pissrael will be built.

Hunter Turner
Hunter Turner

OP, you idiot there's only 9 billion people on this planet.

Gavin Morgan
Gavin Morgan

You have got to be one of the dumbest cunts around - give back the niggers their Africa, and once this is done, get rid of all niggers here by sending back to their jungle.

Daniel Ramirez
Daniel Ramirez

pay people to behave
gee i wonder where i've seen practice fail miserably…

Isaiah Ward
Isaiah Ward

digits that stand out
If we assume that the (((Palestinian bursars))) will spend the money in 2 - 3 years, this gives us a timetable for when the Pissrael is planning to take over Palestine - probably sometime in the next 3 years.
The U.S.A. funding Greater Israel with a 50 billion dollar bonus must be the consolation money that Israel is due. It's our penance for not going to war with Iran on cue.

That's good to know.

38+50 = 88 billion dollars for the Jews, guilt, guilt.
That's just 12 billion shy of the 100 billion dollar package Kamela Harris wants to give to all of America's "black and brown" people so they can each buy houses.
What, another more than 25 billion for the illegal aliens that have right to be here?
And you know these are just the aid packages, not the benefits. Only partial figures, not the full amounts.
(((Racial reparations))) are expensive, and somehow I think they are just getting started.

+ 25,000,000,000
————————-
$213,000,000,000

For muh white guilt and racism, (140 million taxpayers in the U.S.A. = >$1,500 for each person), we are spending more than…. I'm not rich. Looking at these figures makes me wanna puke.

Attached: penance-for-being-white.jpg (81.83 KB, 1280x720)

William Gomez
William Gomez

bot detected
FILTERED

If he based his worldview on faith then he would be kissing pissraelie ass and all in for your bullshit.

Tyler Hernandez
Tyler Hernandez

Have another go at comprehension:
user started with "I believe", which precedes 100% of bullshit. Believing in something is just feels. Believing in something that is demonstrably false is just stupid.

Jose Stewart
Jose Stewart

Sounds like what jews might say to Whites someday when carving up Europe.

Sebastian White
Sebastian White

Carrying this a little further, if Pissrael is planning on taking over Palestine in 3 years. then the West should be planning for another influx of immigrants. We should let Angela Merkel know about this before she gets caught off-guard.

My tax calculations were less accurate than I wanted, so carrying it a little further we can deduce that approximately 75 million white people will be shouldering most of the race-baiting tax burden.
140 million taxpayers
- 40 million taxpayers that don't owe anything
—————
100 million
x .75 percent of taxpayers that are White
—————
75 million

$218 billion divided by $75 million equals $2,906 per White American taxpayer, for racial justice and Israel.

Carter Butler
Carter Butler

REMINDER THAT Zig Forums IS COMPED BY NIGGER DICK TAKING KIKES

the only free speech left on the board is /qresearch/

that is all

Nicholas Robinson
Nicholas Robinson

source: Tax Foundation
The figures are from 2004, so they are abit outdated.

taxfoundation.org/growing-class-americans-who-pay-no-federal-income-taxes/

Levi Martin
Levi Martin

PurpAnon
leaks/larp
Fuck off larping nigger. You tried to hide it but you can't.

Matthew Russell
Matthew Russell

Your boomer board isn't even racist, go back to /boomer/index.html.

Jackson Campbell
Jackson Campbell

bottle rockets are pretty cheap bro

Julian Phillips
Julian Phillips

Cry harder faggot every oldfag on every chan wants you dead. Purple literally told us sand niggers in Saudi Arabia would be paying for Jared's little real estate development project months ago. You can't explain shit like that away as unlike Q it isn't some cryptic faggotry trust the plan 2 party voting psyop.

Jose Reyes
Jose Reyes

user the faggot you are replying to is perhaps the saddest sack of shit on any imageboard. He shills for ZOG for free and shits up threads with multiple IPs to misdirect and D&C. He does this not for amusement or money but because he is some faggot secret king that wants everyone to read his blog and anoint him the next Hitler and hopes if he sucks enough jew dick they'll let him be it while everyone else gets banned. Replying to this retarded faggot is a fruitless endeavor do not debase yourself.

Isaac Diaz
Isaac Diaz

Oh look another 1 post by moafagus secret king of shill island.

Adrian Ward
Adrian Ward

not using trash bags
open trash can

thats gross nigger

Hudson Rodriguez
Hudson Rodriguez

The money for Palestine is coming mostly from the Arab states in the Gulf

Mason Robinson
Mason Robinson

Daily reminder we're all being genocided and are enslaved to pay for it.

Elijah Cruz
Elijah Cruz

Nobody should get a dime.

Owen Morales
Owen Morales

or you could just glass the whole region for less than $1 billion

Dominic Reed
Dominic Reed

In other words, $88 billion for the jews. This will backfire.

Evan Mitchell
Evan Mitchell

"Hello, normal and psychologically healthy Palestinians. I am a powerful Jew. Allow me to talk you out of your blood and soil with bribes of goy money, the only language that could possibly matter. You do not want to bury your grandfather's bones in his village, ragheads. Look at this money your clan elders will spend on (((various things))). Why do you slap my hand away?"
"Hey, Dad-in-Law? Yeah, they can't be reasoned with – and I used my best sales-speak! Guess Operation Purim is a GO!"
CleanConscience.jpg

Typical tricks.

Attached: Chick-Israel.gif (24.93 KB, 467x240)

Joshua Martin
Joshua Martin

This is really just shekel for the jews, not even joking

mondoweiss.net/2016/03/study-at-least-78-of-humanitarian-aid-intended-for-palestinians-ends-up-in-israeli-coffers/

Friendly reminder Palestine was peaceful prior to the kikes invading it
Friendly reminder the kikes committed terror attacks against the British, who in return gave them 56% of Palestinian land
Friendly reminder the kikes deny ethnic cleansing even though they caused millions of Palestinians to flee in 1948
Friendly reminder the kikes claim to have democracy, while having "jewish-only" roads and separation walls
Friendly reminder the kikes receive more of USA's aid than all other countries combined
Friendly reminder the kikes killed 37 Americans in 1967
Friendly reminder the kikes planted bombs, blamed it on the Muslim Brotherhood, and tried to deny it afterwards
Friendly reminder the kikes bombed 4 kids playing soccer on the beach
Friendly reminder the kikes hired a spy to steal classified documents, gave some to the Soviet Union and tried to deny it afterwards
Friendly reminder the kikes pay people to spread propaganda on the internet
Friendly reminder you're an anti-semite if you question Israel's actions

Daniel Lewis
Daniel Lewis

They also only have nuclear capabilities because they stole them from the British and stole uranium from American stockpiles.

Nicholas Phillips
Nicholas Phillips

50 billion for all your dead, the invasion of your homelands by foreign filth and being removed from a place you have lived hundreds of years?

You want to know what makes me laugh about this? Kikes think that everything is a question of ''muh money' rather than a question of blood and soil. They literally believe that they can buy anything with their worthless fiat crap.

Sebastian Powell
Sebastian Powell

This is ridiculous.

Josiah Martin
Josiah Martin

Divine right? The kikes are 90% atheists…what kind of 'divine right' would that be?

Kayden Cooper
Kayden Cooper

SAGE AND REPORT LARP THREADS

PURPLE IS PROBABLY EPSTEIN

LMFAO

Brayden Sullivan
Brayden Sullivan

BWHAHAHAHA now saged, was a faggot

Camden James
Camden James

turned one of the Mods
He is a kike who murdered White women for recreation.
Enough money and you can have anything…I am sure this is a PAID OP as well.

Adam Rivera
Adam Rivera

Every FEDFAG…ftfy

Luis Martinez
Luis Martinez

NotKnowingTheJewsDid9/11WithSubterranNukesAndShittyCGI.jpeg

Attached: 44511553-145764666393425-7005099939327497555-n.jpg (38.47 KB, 640x640)

Brayden Wood
Brayden Wood

<Trust me fellow white goyim purple is epstein

The amount of dirty kikes shilling against it proves Purple without anything else. Keep failing at your job Moishe.

Charles Wilson
Charles Wilson

Let's count all the anti Purple posts off topic in this thread to see who the shills are.

Ya sure he just stole "hatechan" (protip no-one calls it that who isn't a kike) all the GPS coordinates of US military assets in Syria, info about the Venezuelan Embassy raid, intimate knowledge of classified government facilities including security protocols, Kushner's peace plan including the fact the Saudi's would pay for it from Zig Forums where none of it had ever existed before.

Lol Jew mods deleted the post with proofs this user replied to

This poster admits the mods prune and shoah Purple threads all the time even while CultLARP has presently been up for almost a month.

1 kikepost

1 kikepost

Kike shill called for thread to be reported because the content rustled him too much while trying to claim Purple is now Jeffery Epstein.

Once again calls for thread that rustles him to be slid

Claims Purple is a Jew who murders white women and is a paid OP without offering any proof or supposition a classic kike ad hominem.

Purple supporter with proof is a "FEDFAG" no counter claim or proof offered another classic jewish ad hominem argument.

Reminder whether you like Purple or not he gave the correct details about Jared's plan months in advance in this thread.

archive.is/fdtxJ

Henry White
Henry White

REMINDER ANONS AN ISRAELI JEW IS SHILLING IN THIS THREAD

Attached: MOAR.png (173.17 KB, 882x555)

Eli Nelson
Eli Nelson

Leave now and I will let you go on with your lives.

If you don't I will send an army of 50+ Pinkerton's to raid that damn civilization of yours!

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1.24 MB, 1280x720)

Charles Sullivan
Charles Sullivan

Jared Kushner, has set out an economic plan that he says offers the Palestinians a "more prosperous future" if they agree a peace deal with Israel.
Pali's are fools if they accept this. I believe their position would be weakened (on the international stage) should they accept it.
(((ZOGnald's))) support for further israeli encroachment in the midst of this "deal" should make it obvious they are not negotiating in good faith; this is like being offered a poisoned carrot while getting beaten with the stick.

David Morales
David Morales

Why don't (((they))) pay for a deal themselves? They can afford it!
(Pic related)

Attached: What-Happened.jpg (252.95 KB, 1079x1512)

Jaxon Sanders
Jaxon Sanders

If I were to suggest that Kushner is possibly not the biological father of any of Ivanka's children and that Don is the dad, does that make me:
1) anti-Trump for suggesting he would commit incest
2) pro-Trump for suggesting he would betray a Jew
I feel like Zig Forums would like him more if this was the case, but that evangelicals would not, because they love jews and hate parental incest.

Attached: Ivanka-post-coital-smoke.jpg (154.68 KB, 956x960)
Attached: Ivanka-FG-style.png (1.14 MB, 2500x1875)
Attached: Kellyanne-walks-in-on-Ivanka-on-Trump---Simpsons-style.jpg (1.88 MB, 5333x4000)

Nathaniel Howard
Nathaniel Howard

Trump shill and a liar
Nobody cares about what bullshit you spread out of your mouth. We still hate you and (((Trump))).

Brayden Miller
Brayden Miller

evangelicals
Forgot to say that Evangelicals are our enemy number #4
#1 jews
#2 leftists/racetraitors
#3 shitskins
#4 evangelicals/cuckservatives

Caleb Parker
Caleb Parker

We've been paying Jews for far too long so lets pay Jews and their enemies
That doesnt even make sense.

MFW Trump derangement syndrome is real and poor lads like this have got it really bad.

Attached: 00530ff6937b1a4b1274f68a21cc5cc6d369106c0eed23bef7dd10564b075a97.jpg (75.71 KB, 700x741)

Noah Collins
Noah Collins

their land
Fuck off Muhammad it's not your land it never was. Palestine was created by the Romans.

Nicholas Hughes
Nicholas Hughes

How can you make peace with a tribe that steals your land, bulldozes your houses, and shoots your children that protest?
If you truly want peace then remove the invaders.
Otherwise, there can be no peace.

Carter Lewis
Carter Lewis

I dont think the Ottomans had bulldozers m8.

Ian Allen
Ian Allen

Pure bullshit. You precious little angel Palestinians have blown every fucking chance for a two state solution. You have shown your government is incompetent on so many levels, you keep attacking Israel because FUCK YOU and then piss and moan when they retaliate

Jace Perez
Jace Perez

Neither did the Romans.

Cameron Moore
Cameron Moore

The invader doesn't want a two-state solution. It only wants one state.
Problem is, someone already lives on the land they covet.

God gave the land to the Hebrews, not the Khazar converts. God used the Romans to remove the jew after they killed the prophet Jesus. The devil Rothschild led them back.

Jordan Kelly
Jordan Kelly

It has to be 1 trillion.

Nathan Morgan
Nathan Morgan

Trump sure loves neptopism just like the Clinton,Bush,and McCain family. Hell he's trying to get his daughter in the game as well.

Andrew Murphy
Andrew Murphy

God used the Romans to remove the jew after they killed the prophet Jesus.

Isn't that partly why the Jews freak out if anyone accused them of killing Jesus, not only they don't want the guilt but also because they fear people acknowledging and supporting their persecution?

Christopher Jones
Christopher Jones

"$50bn (£39bn) being invested in the region over 10 years"

Sounds like the "investments" the neocons made in Russia in the 90s using bonds that expired 9/12/2001 & were "deemed settled" in the "special circumstances" of 9/11.

i.e. buy all the good assets at shit-low prices using bullshit magic money.

This isn't even his plan anyway. He's just the front for some big money fucks.

Batman my ass.

Attached: chewie-sucks-teeth.jpg (6.13 KB, 236x157)

Alexander Hernandez
Alexander Hernandez

checks his own dubs
(probably) thinks he's downboating

Dominic Williams
Dominic Williams

The Muslims came in and stole the holy Land during the Crusades

Daniel Powell
Daniel Powell

Bump for fuck Kushner

Brayden King
Brayden King

Gimme some of that Antichrist Kushner

Brayden Green
Brayden Green

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (271.31 KB, 512x512)

Justin Barnes
Justin Barnes

What a shit deal. Imagine selling out your people's existence for the sake of a one time payment of 50 billion that you don't even control. 50 billion is a mere 152% of what we give the Jews annually in explicit financial support, ignoring the other benefits allotted to them that are worth tens of billions of dollars.

That makes it so much worse. It's not even the Jews offering them reparations. It's their Arab brothers who LARP as anti-Zionists trying to pay them to accept defeat.

Grayson Wood
Grayson Wood

The fineprint reveals exactly what you would expect from Jews.

That money they take from white and arab donors will be used finance infracstructure projects meant only for Jews like roads inbetween Jewish only settlements on Palestinian land.

In return Palestinians have to ceede their land, sovereignty, right to exist and human rights eternally to Jews with no promise that Jews will just bomb the shit out of them anyways the day the signed them off..

Jaxon Sullivan
Jaxon Sullivan

Whenever people bring up the 'pay migrants to leave' solution people always poopoo it. It's only fair that I throw shit back at this idea right?

Isaiah Parker
Isaiah Parker

They can't win and Palestine is long gone.
It isn't their land anymore, they lost their right to it when they lost the war.
That's how it works, bribing them to leave is just people being nice.
I don't think giving the Palestinians any money will de-radicalize them though.

Adam Ross
Adam Ross

You're right we should vote for the democrats.
Thanks for opening my eyes.

Nathaniel Rivera
Nathaniel Rivera

Hope the Palis reject of course.

Owen Miller
Owen Miller

It isn't their land anymore, they lost their right to it when they lost the war.

Palis still live there. In a few decades the liberal populists should be able to kick the centrist jew lovers from their party and boomer evangelicals keeping RNC rooted to zio worship will be long gone.

US will stop supporting Israel within decades. Palis will get their country back, they just gotta wait it out and keep fighting back.

Evan Cook
Evan Cook

They absolutely will reject it

Christian Smith
Christian Smith

Yep that's what I was reading. Nothing to worry about then. Kushner is just a performing circus clown.

Ryder Young
Ryder Young

You have to be a bot - No actual Neo_Nazi would spend there time on this board let alone be in front of a computer!

Liam Carter
Liam Carter

If Jesus knew what Israel was doing to the nations of the WORLD - And if you had ever read his scriptures you would know the answer to this - He would "Turn the other check" and tell you psychos to kiss his ass!

Lucas Brooks
Lucas Brooks

Mabus
alaraby.co.uk/english/news/2019/4/30/saudi-crown-prince-offered-abbas-10-billion-over-deal
archive.fo/iRG0g
-
breitbart.com/middle-east/2019/05/02/report-saudi-arabia-offered-abbas-10-billion-to-accept-trumps-peace-plan/
archive.fo/z9Jj4
-
kashmirobserver.net/2019/world-news/mbs-offered-abbas-10-billion-accept-trumps-plan-report-42838
archive.fo/X0sMo
-globalsecurity.org/military/library/news/2019/05/mil-190501-presstv03.htm
archive.is/OCvF9

Attached: 7273e4c92ffcf3087a35b6cd63f73a8e681052af.jpeg.jpg (65.97 KB, 850x479)
Attached: Screenshot-20190726-035859-Samsung-Internet.jpg (615.02 KB, 844x1513)

Wyatt Gutierrez
Wyatt Gutierrez

One could almost say gorillions