KUSHNER LAYS OUT $50 BILLION PALESTINIAN IN MAJOR SUMMIT

HOW THE FUCK DID WE MISS THIS?

bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-48743429

archive.is/QvLiC

TLDR - Kushner is using the media shitstorm around Epstein to rally the sandniggers into financing his latest money laundering scheme - a plot to eventually displace Palestinians from their land and dump them somewhere outside of Greater Israel, as alluded to in the PurpAnon leaks/larp.

Attached: kush.png (1034x1389, 726.08K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/fdtxJ
archive.is/2eI5v
archive.is/qjgNE
archive.is/yScAs
archive.is/Nn4Kv
archive.is/m0Fx9
archive.fo/ZRwqE
archive.is/CUgtw
archive.is/7KTWl
archive.is/7saRZ
archive.is/rzcO8
archive.fo/RGVuO
archive.is/dEmxX
archive.is/1xlft
archive.is/LaGxf
archive.is/zMHIe
archive.is/SA4tw
archive.is/BdNwc
archive.is/uc8aD
racialequitytools.org/plan/issues/reparations
washingtonpost.com/outlook/reparations-for-slavery-arent-enough-official-racism-lasted-much-longer/2019/06/21/2c0ecbe8-9397-11e9-aadb-74e6b2b46f6a_story.html
taxfoundation.org/growing-class-americans-who-pay-no-federal-income-taxes/
mondoweiss.net/2016/03/study-at-least-78-of-humanitarian-aid-intended-for-palestinians-ends-up-in-israeli-coffers/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

proven hoax here:

Anons want the run-down on Purple and Q? I'll lurk a minute. If not, sage and report all LARP threads.

Who would administer this fund? Not the Palis. No it will be the kikenvermin. The same deal offered the Syrians. It's shit. Look where it's coming from.

Nigger, no one gives a fuck about you.

keep saging

A friend once asked if I tusted him I said, "no." He was really surprised to hear me say that and he asked, "why?"
I told him, "You cheat on your wife. If you'll do that to the person closest to you, how am I supposed to trust you?"

If Israel treats their neighbors like they treat Palestine, imagine how they feel about the rest of the world.

I will, nigger.

do it phaggot

I did you dumb cunt.

Attached: Nigga Say What.gif (200x200, 1.22M)

Attached: Dubs.jpg (959x600, 107.6K)

Attached: he did it.png (500x352, 92.91K)

The Palestinians have had billions already in gibs, but do they use it to make life better for Palestinians?
Do they fuck, rockets aren't cheap.
Fuck palestine, fuck the whole middle east. Let's hope the impending nuclear war can be contained in that small shitty corner of the arse end of nowhere.

uwotm8?

Why the fuck would sandniggers give a shit about Epstein?

$38 billion for Israel.
$50 billion for Palestine.

Jesus christ.

You jew cunt, you have been siphoning Palestinian gibs for decades.

About time. We've been paying jews for too fucking long.

You realize Purple user leaked this months ago right? Q shills can take their cryptic numerology and shove it up their cunt.

archive.is/fdtxJ

Because he's the hero cripple-chan deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So Qushner mods hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

You realize your purple cunt just stole hatechan info right?

Sorry, I meant to say "to distract from rallying the sandniggers"

It is possible to hate Palestinians and jews equally.
Not a jew, dickhead. I siphon homebrewed wine into bottles and that's about it.

How about no billion for both?

Kill yourself Moafagus a cursory google search of "moarpheus" returns for any user the evidence of what a monumental faggot you are.

You realize every oldfag knows it's you and you'll never be white right?

Anyone with an IQ above room temp can look at this archive and see what a lying shill you are.

archive.is/fdtxJ

No one on any image board said anything even remotely like this to describe what Kushner's peace plan was and yet the Purple user knew every aspect of it down to the fact that Kushner wants the sand niggers of Saudi Arabia to pay for it.

>archive.is/fdtxJ

Holy fuck here I was expecting a "Q predicted this" proof and I was pleasantly surprised to find actual proof written clearly and concisely to inform instead of obscure. This Purple fellow may just be legit and at the very least has proven he's better than Q which isn't exactly a tough hurdle to surmount.

Any user's have more of these Purple archives?

Posting them will get this thread shoa'd

Never accept jewish money or you will die for the debt that is attached to it.

Sounds more like disguised defense spending to fortify Israel's border positions, and quell certain unrest in preparation of the U.S attacking Iran.

I have a better idea. Supply Palestinians with arms so they at least have a fighting chance against genocide.

Well user you are gonna have a lot of reading to do.

archive.is/2eI5v
archive.is/qjgNE
archive.is/yScAs
archive.is/Nn4Kv
archive.is/m0Fx9
archive.fo/ZRwqE
archive.is/CUgtw
archive.is/7KTWl
archive.is/7saRZ
archive.is/rzcO8
archive.fo/RGVuO
archive.is/fdtxJ
archive.is/dEmxX
archive.is/1xlft
archive.is/LaGxf
archive.is/zMHIe
archive.is/SA4tw
archive.is/BdNwc
archive.is/uc8aD
archive.is/rzcO8
archive.is/fdtxJ

I think he turned one of the Mods considering they have left his last thread up and are even deleting some of the shill comments within who filled up thread talking to each other in order to keep thread alive. This shall be a test archive your thread now and see if they allow it to stay up with this info in it.

Your thread already has the absolute worst shill in all of the chans on it moafagus who is the faggot that runs mass flag campaigns of anything to do with Purple. Maybe Mods here are growing tired of his faggotry just like the ones who took away his little name tag on halfchan.

There are more palestinian than white south african.

So.
Boers have the option of leaving.

The palestinians also do.

They are living in fucking Europe and America for some reasons.

He's offering the Palestinians one of the very few tools we have to 'persuade' other countries to do something: money.
The other major tool is violence.
What we oughta be doing, as tough love as it may sound, it allowing the Palestinians to solve their own problems with an overbearing and obviously unfair Pissrael. If we did that, and if Pissrael played fair, then the worst thing will happen: eventually the United Nations will have to step in and ask Pissrael to BTFO. Of course, that too would never happen because Pissrael false-flags the outa every situation so they can play the perpetual victim card.
If we spend $50,000,000,000 in Palestine improving the infrastructure, it will only be to make the area better for when Pissrael finally takes it from the Palestinians completely. If history is a guide, we'd only be improving Ersatz Pissrael.>>13484561

Who's going to actually pocket the money to help the poor Palestinians? I'll bet you six million dollars it's Israel.

Attached: 1396700880548.jpg (800x600, 121.52K)

At this point, I want them to make it
ONE BAZILLION DOLLARS

Honk Honk!

Attached: fucko.png (1280x1020, 353.67K)

It's a genocide, regardless.
At least Boers have guns to defend themselves.
Israel wants Palesitinian land because they beleive it's theirs by divine right. That's it. No vaild reason for it.
They are moving thier neighbors boundry stone. Therefore there stones should be turned to glass.

No more American money to the Middle East.

They don't even want to defend themselves, and palestinians have guns too, but unlike boers, they have positive birthrate.
And niggers want white african land because Africa is nigger land, the whole world is. That's it. No valid reason for it.

The palestinian "genocide" is NOTHING compared to actual white african genocide.

Pretty sure the fine print will basically say Israel is allowed to take any amount of funds deemed necessary to uphold their national security, if the terms and conditions to receive this money are violated. Then another clause will exist that basically says they can change the terms at any time pending changes in circumstances. Naturally the Palestinians will protest these terms and suddenly a (((war))) starts in Gaza or West Bank again and they forfeit all access to it. I wouldn't expect anything less from such schemers.

And islam wants the whole world, because they believe it's theirs by divine right. That's it. No vaild reason for it.

Another war in the Gaza will probably benefit palestinian more than Israel.

AMERICA FIRST ! LOL

So a Jew is using tax payer money to finance his own investments in Palestine to keep them in Israeli thrall for basically forever. That's what it sounds like to me.

These kikes are unbelievable. I mean, they can sure fuck is goyim over. Why do we let them?

i will rape your mother cunt. Your bolshevik cups and balls scam is understood. how long before I make it known to anons? kys

Kikes have more than enough money. Why should we donate one red cent?

Shocked.

Important to note, there is no 'government' of palestine to give funds to, its just all going to the kikes. All that will happen is palestine says no to outrageous demand #911 then are genocided while kikes point at them saying stop hurting us.

Also yea, all the money is going to israel.

checked.

If you ignore the Palestinian Authority which has governing for around 25 years

WE didn't miss it, it was all over the news but you clearly live in US so you only get propaganda and so missed that story.
I bet y'all also missed the live statement from the Whitehouse press room in which the head of the defence department officially acknowledged that the CIA funded the IRA.

Bet you also missed the "ten questions" interview with barak Obama (when he was running for president) in which he admitted he used to share an apartment with a drugs dealer/trafficker (of cocaine) and that he was in the apartment when a columbian cartel man would come and sell large quantities of cocaine to his flare mate, also that barak and his flat mate shared all bills, and so lawyer Barak knew that his apartment, Bulls and food were half paid for using drug money, also barak was the drug traffickers lawyer (how convenient).

Suppose you missed the story about barcelona police spying on investigating prince Williams dodgy dealings when he was in Barcelona, and the Barcelona police found that he was a money launder for corrupt rich business men and for Barcelona cartel, so whilst William was u see surveillance inland away from his ship, the Barcelona police tried to board Willian's ship so security staff pulled weapons and refused to let police on, then Willian's staff upped anchor and left port and fled Spanish waters and went to nice (France) meanwhile William and his security whom were still in Spain, they fled to the the nearest airport and flew out of Spain immediately destination being nice France. Not sure William can ever return to Barcelona cuz police may arrest him.

Suppose you also missed story of how prince Andrew was admitted to a psych ward cuz he was psychotic cuz he was a cocaine addict (2 grand a week habit) and when he tried to stop he became psychotic.

You yanks miss loads of stories.

your LARP is over
fuck off

Shhh, user. The leaders of the Palestinian groups horde all that UN money shhhhh.

We all have our limitations on information, sounds like you live in Spain/Portugal. I used to listen to a lot of spic news since I speak Spanish and while they definitely hit a lot of stories that US press ignores, but they also mix in ridiculous shit like "miracles" and other obvious nonsense. We have that too, it's just usually reserved for celebrities.

Since 1948 lying kikes have been lying about how Palestine never existed.

Attached: 19480516_PalestinePost_Israel_is_born.jpg (1381x915, 552.68K)

I has officially existed since 1994.
Personally, I'd prefer it to not. Along with everything else within a thousand miles.

It* has existed. (I'm older than 25)

I believe Islam was over there in their sand box minding their own business until you fucking kikes finally pissed off your neighbors so much that they found the guts to attack your protector The United States.

Attached: hannukah.PNG (745x547, 135K)

…and that, Zig Forums is what happens when you "believe", and not "know".

Oh well that depends on who decides what "officially exist" and what doesn't. I've decided you shouldn't exist.

Attached: 6c4a99fa8194e6b0e2ea1058ef3f16f7c788a8989e68b40b52012b140f253a57.jpg (1572x1356, 1.46M)

It was Israel and the PLO that decided that palestine should officially exist.

If Israel gets turned to glass, hopefully palestine will go with it.

Could you be a little more vague? Gas yourself kike.

Attached: 1461437932754.jpg (422x751, 65.28K)

Okay. When you base your entire worldview on faith instead of facts, then you will be disappointed with reality.

Hire a maid you filthy cunt.

Scott Adams predicted this.
$50 billion is a bribe for shutting the fuck up and accepting ZOG's conditions.
If they accept, Israel wins, and if they refuse they look like retards (who would refuse $50 billion), lose arab neighbor countries support and Israel wins.

It is fucking nothing. The audacity of these kikes.

This. If the arabs take this deal, they are fucked forever, while the "$38 billion" Way more than that if you count all the military support and intelligenec was, is and will not the only time the kikes will receive support.
Then greater pissrael will be built.

OP, you idiot there's only 9 billion people on this planet.

You have got to be one of the dumbest cunts around - give back the niggers their Africa, and once this is done, get rid of all niggers here by sending back to their jungle.

gee i wonder where i've seen practice fail miserably…

digits that stand out
If we assume that the (((Palestinian bursars))) will spend the money in 2 - 3 years, this gives us a timetable for when the Pissrael is planning to take over Palestine - probably sometime in the next 3 years.
The U.S.A. funding Greater Israel with a 50 billion dollar bonus must be the consolation money that Israel is due. It's our penance for not going to war with Iran on cue.

That's good to know.

38+50 = 88 billion dollars for the Jews, guilt, guilt.
That's just 12 billion shy of the 100 billion dollar package Kamela Harris wants to give to all of America's "black and brown" people so they can each buy houses.
What, another more than 25 billion for the illegal aliens that have right to be here?
And you know these are just the aid packages, not the benefits. Only partial figures, not the full amounts.
(((Racial reparations))) are expensive, and somehow I think they are just getting started.

+ 25,000,000,000
————————-
$213,000,000,000

For muh white guilt and racism, (140 million taxpayers in the U.S.A. = >$1,500 for each person), we are spending more than…. I'm not rich. Looking at these figures makes me wanna puke.

Attached: penance for being white.jpg (1280x720, 81.83K)

bot detected
FILTERED

If he based his worldview on faith then he would be kissing pissraelie ass and all in for your bullshit.

Have another go at comprehension:

user started with "I believe", which precedes 100% of bullshit. Believing in something is just feels. Believing in something that is demonstrably false is just stupid.

Sounds like what jews might say to Whites someday when carving up Europe.

Carrying this a little further, if Pissrael is planning on taking over Palestine in 3 years. then the West should be planning for another influx of immigrants. We should let Angela Merkel know about this before she gets caught off-guard.

My tax calculations were less accurate than I wanted, so carrying it a little further we can deduce that approximately 75 million white people will be shouldering most of the race-baiting tax burden.
140 million taxpayers
- 40 million taxpayers that don't owe anything
—————
100 million
x .75 percent of taxpayers that are White
—————
75 million

$218 billion divided by $75 million equals $2,906 per White American taxpayer, for racial justice and Israel.

REMINDER THAT Zig Forums IS COMPED BY NIGGER DICK TAKING KIKES

the only free speech left on the board is /qresearch/

that is all

source: Tax Foundation
The figures are from 2004, so they are abit outdated.

taxfoundation.org/growing-class-americans-who-pay-no-federal-income-taxes/

>leaks/larp
Fuck off larping nigger. You tried to hide it but you can't.

Your boomer board isn't even racist, go back to >>>/boomer/.

bottle rockets are pretty cheap bro

Cry harder faggot every oldfag on every chan wants you dead. Purple literally told us sand niggers in Saudi Arabia would be paying for Jared's little real estate development project months ago. You can't explain shit like that away as unlike Q it isn't some cryptic faggotry trust the plan 2 party voting psyop.

user the faggot you are replying to is perhaps the saddest sack of shit on any imageboard. He shills for ZOG for free and shits up threads with multiple IPs to misdirect and D&C. He does this not for amusement or money but because he is some faggot secret king that wants everyone to read his blog and anoint him the next Hitler and hopes if he sucks enough jew dick they'll let him be it while everyone else gets banned. Replying to this retarded faggot is a fruitless endeavor do not debase yourself.

Oh look another 1 post by moafagus secret king of shill island.

thats gross nigger

The money for Palestine is coming mostly from the Arab states in the Gulf

Daily reminder we're all being genocided and are enslaved to pay for it.

Nobody should get a dime.

or you could just glass the whole region for less than $1 billion

In other words, $88 billion for the jews. This will backfire.

>"Hello, normal and psychologically healthy Palestinians. I am a powerful Jew. Allow me to talk you out of your blood and soil with bribes of goy money, the only language that could possibly matter. You do not want to bury your grandfather's bones in his village, ragheads. Look at this money your clan elders will spend on (((various things))). Why do you slap my hand away?"

Typical tricks.

Attached: Chick_Israel.gif (467x240, 24.93K)

This is really just shekel for the jews, not even joking

mondoweiss.net/2016/03/study-at-least-78-of-humanitarian-aid-intended-for-palestinians-ends-up-in-israeli-coffers/

They also only have nuclear capabilities because they stole them from the British and stole uranium from American stockpiles.

50 billion for all your dead, the invasion of your homelands by foreign filth and being removed from a place you have lived hundreds of years?

You want to know what makes me laugh about this? Kikes think that everything is a question of ''muh money' rather than a question of blood and soil. They literally believe that they can buy anything with their worthless fiat crap.

This is ridiculous.

Divine right? The kikes are 90% atheists…what kind of 'divine right' would that be?

SAGE AND REPORT LARP THREADS

PURPLE IS PROBABLY EPSTEIN

LMFAO

BWHAHAHAHA now saged, was a faggot

He is a kike who murdered White women for recreation.
Enough money and you can have anything…I am sure this is a PAID OP as well.

Every FEDFAG…ftfy

NotKnowingTheJewsDid9/11WithSubterranNukesAndShittyCGI.jpeg

Attached: 44511553_145764666393425_7005099939327497555_n.jpg (640x640, 38.47K)