Hawaii shows you what happens when Whites become a minority

There are actually not one, but 2 posts by someone who lives in Hawaii. They describe how the minority-White population is abused by the angry and resentful Native population, who is fed a daily dose of Anti-White propaganda.

This is not just his opinion as these are highly rated upvoted posts with many anons chiming in.

Hawaii is a real life example of what happens when Whites become a minority. It's a shame no one really knows of the true crimes committed against our people. The sad thing is that if Whites were in control of Hawaii, it would be a true paradise.

reddit.com/r/unpopularopinion/comments/a553rn/hawaii_is_the_worst_place_to_live/

reddit.com/r/unpopularopinion/comments/8eo6xd/hawaii_is_absolute_shit_and_is_completely/

"Recently I attended a holiday party back on the mainland and ran into one of my old college friends. He had asked me a question people ask me quite often; “So how awesome is it living in Hawaii?”

Sure it has amazing weather, turquoise beaches, palm trees and rainbows. But deep down there is a much darker layer which is living in Hawaii.

Let’s start off with the architecture. Hawaii looks like a bunch of communist North Korean hybrids on meth built the place on a model of Russian buildings. It’s grey. It’s ghetto. It looks like a goddam third world country.

There is NO aloha, whatsoever. People here are on a completely different level. Call it communism, call it laziness. I call it madness. The locals are for the most part, illiterate and take great pride in being illiterate. To them, speaking proper English makes you a dork. They will laugh at you for being “too proper.” On top of that, native Hawaiians are some of the MOST racist people on the planet. If you are white OR black, you are immediately labeled a “haole.” An outsider, or proper translation; “soul-less”. They want their own country, they can have it honestly. Become a complete third world shithole like Samoa. Not a big loss. Have a monarchy worshipping that overly glorified giant man in a dress Queen Liliuokalani. If you don’t drive a Toyota Tacoma or your name isn’t Lashaun Kapono Ukelele Hapakuelele then you’re gonna have a bad time.

The government is so corrupt it deserves its own post.

Everything is 60% more expensive, but wages don’t match. Want a gallon of milk? You’re paying almost 10 dollars for that, sir.

The cost of living is astronomical. Average shitty Chinese communist era style house in the shitty Honolulu ghetto pisshole is 1,000,000.

The school system is the worst in our country. From bullying at the hands of Hawaiian kids, to hard drug use, to irresponsible teachers, furlough days every single Friday and half days every single Wednesday with PE once a month. What in the fuck?

People act like it’s so great here. Lots of young people (like myself) move here looking to soak up the sun and work an odd job and be adventurous. Meanwhile, an overweight Hawaiian dude in board shorts and flip flops with cracked dried feet and greasy hair will bust your window and steal your aux chord.

Don’t move here. Find yourself a nice place on the mainland and visit Hawaii at best."

Attached: Screenshot (2).png (1088x476, 122.42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=py37IFuKxYw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The jew poisons everyone against us.

That's probably because it's only industry is being a military base. Also Hawaiians are shitty to other asians too especially flips, this is nothing new.

New Mexico isn't bad though despite being a 60% spic majority, although they are extremely racist against oaxacans, hondurans and gutemalans like regular mexicans are. This is a part of the country where people still put swasticas on their doors for good luck and worship Franco (largely because mexico's US-backed regime killed their grandparents at the time for being catholic).

Hawaii is also a great historical example of the perils of open borders and unlimited immigration.

In 1776, Captain Cook breaks Hawaii's isolation from the rest of the World.

American Whalers soon make it a port of call for resupply.

Then New England Missionaries start coming.

By 1850, American Whites outnumber Native Hawaiians in their own homeland.

1898, Whites with American roots, overthrow the Hawaiian monarchy, and establish their own government that exists just long enough to ask the United States to annex them.

The US should expel Hawaii from the Union and deport people of Hawaiian descent back, stripping them of citizenship and canceling all benefits previously promised to them no matter what they paid into it. Execute every last employee of Dole Fruit Company while we're at it. Massive portions of California and Texas should also be expelled and placed outside of the wall to be built after Trump is deposed and executed for treason. Just seize a strip of land that cuts across the Permian to Mountain Pass and blow the water supply into Vegas and LA counties.

Hmm I warned my boomer family members not to move there but they didn't listen

I grew up there in 70s and 80s. They taught me to be racist.

Right no one says there's a specific day because every day is kill haole day there. kek.

I lived there for 3 months. I had a bad time. I enjoyed the nature and some solitude, but I didn't want the solitude. The buildings are horrific. The housing is awful. The locals are essentially beaners. Their yards are full of trash and cars. The white women there are the typical liberal skank, waiting to get married as they find themselves, while on prescription meds. Vacationers will fuck to pay for their vacation, as in sell sex. The vacationers are stupid as fuck too, going into the ocean like it's a pool. Trash everywhere. The islands are literally trashed. Windy roads feature tossed appliances, furniture, and junk in the corners. The wild parts of the island are still enjoyable as far as nature is concerned, but good luck going for a drive and not seeing dozens of rusted out, dead vehicles in yards.
Bicycling there was also a nightmare. The streets are never cleaned and the locals drive around tossing out glass bottles, drinking and driving.
Hawaii would be better as the natives used to live or with actual, whole island vacation things. But it's a mishmash of people trying to live, and the support systems that build the tourism.
I've seen so many disabled people wandering in the industrial sector, it was depressing.

Also tons of drug use. I saw a drug deal go down with a literal infant present in a public parking lot in the front row of the store.

i don't see the big fucking deal. they're natives angry at being replaced in their own land, can you really blame them?

yes

No.
What are we supposed to do though, give it back?

kike

nah, but don't be surpised that you're treated badly in someone elses land. if europeans started hating immigrants and treating them like the Hawaiians do then we wouldn't have them in our countries

Lets play spot the jew. Brown people aren't the same as whites kikes

RIP the dreams of my childhood, when I was watching Magnum P.I.

Attached: 7_5_full.jpg (480x360, 23.17K)

I wasn't upset about being treated badly. That was the reddit post.
I was upset that the place was trashed.
Vacationers shouldn't have open access to the island. Every morning on Maui, there's is an insanely long conga line to travel the north 1 lane windy road to Hana for no real apparent reason other than restlessness. There's nothing out there except more island.
They hit campers really hard. You can't camp in the same place for more than 3 days and can't return for 30 days. And there's only like 3-5 campgrounds on the whole island. Car limitations, rental limitations, and even tourism limitations should be put in place.

Yes. Hawaii is a drain on White America.

dumb kike lover. forced mixing of all races is what the kikes want, retard. i care about whites the most as they're my race but it's not a good thing having niggers and brownies get forcibly mixed by the kikes

The natives were just the "first" to colonize it. Humans didn't sprout there. Or did they?
We've got layers of compounding colonization taking place.
The natives aren't exactly going to go back in time to when they didn't have cars.
And they weren't exempt from conflict with neighbor tribes.

I never mentioned race-mixing you jew

What the fuck are you babbling about?

I say fuck the Hawaiians.
Get the drugs off the street and off the island. Clean up the tourism nonsense. Organize the tourism much better. Give the locals a better model for living as cohabitants. The trashing of the houses is just ridiculous. The cheapness of the housing is absurd. The price to rent/buy vs the cost of the materials is absolutely ridiculous. Cheapest shit buildings worth double your monthly income.
I saw a group of 6 guys sitting in the front yard under a tilted ez-up smoking bongs, drinking beer, and playing cards or who knows what.
There's too much foreign money from other countries dicking over what should be a specific model.

Correction: that is what happens when white people don't genocide jews and shitskins.

There's no reason to sit in your car ripping a bong when you're literally 20 feet from the ocean. Go out and sit on a rock and feel the sound of the waves and the myst of the water.

This post is pretty much textbook as to why conservative, imperial trash aren't allies of White America. Just non-stop solutions to problems that go away if all you do is cut them off and stop pretending their a functional part of the nation. We don't need pineapples, even if Dole's shareholders do.

0/10

Useless land that hurts more than helps. Dumb as a box of rocks.

What about the minority black population?

Honestly, I'd give Hawaiians back their country. It was only consumed for strategical purposes by the U.S. in Asia and it's perfectly situated and center in the pacific ocean. Besides that it's nothing more than a retirement vacation spot by white people that's now turned into some silly idea of a state. It's no more of a state than Puerto Rico is. More of a territory than anything else only held onto and supported for those very military strategic purposes. We'd actually gain far more respect if we pulled all non-hawaiians out of place, gave it back to them to run, and dealt with them on a friendly respectful basis. The people themselves do not matter with regards to our people. The idea of having to dominate all these races physically is what got us into this mess.

If it turns to Haiti so be it but good relations nonetheless. I'm sure they'd be happy to have their royalty back and no longer having to deal with European multiculturalism that was forced on them. What makes me so sure they're willing to take such an olive branch? For the same strategic purposes mentioned. They may be tired of the U.S. as most people are by now, but they also realize their importance and Asia is desperately looking at places such as Hawaii. They wont be allowed to go too off the walls for fear China gobbles them up and if they think China will be a good long lasting partner they need only look to Africa who are desperately calling for white relations back.

There's an entire swath of Maui that is wild sugar fields because the farms were abandoned due to Thailand's cheaper sugar production. It wasn't cost efficient. They couldn't out compete them. So there's all this wild sugar swinging in the breeze.

kike shill

Nobody fucking cares.

I suppose you think we should all move back to Europe and give America back to the natives?
I think we need to kick out the foreign money.
How are foreigners able to buy US land?
Makes no sense to me. You should be a citizen to be able to buy land here.
So many nations have their hand in Hawaii. 99 year leases are very common. You can't buy some hotel rooms in Oahu. You buy a lease holding. Japs buy a hotel building property and they sell leases to individual rooms. So if you buy a lease, you have to rebuy it at the end of its term.
So people buy the lease and rent it out to pay for it. It's layered sales.

I hate all brown islanders: filipinays, samoans, tongans, Cambodians, Puerto Ricans, hatians, etc etc. They are all fucking scum. There are many samoans in my neighborhood and they are a different breed of nigger, just as lazy and dumb, but from the islands. The churches vouch for these "people" to immigrate from the islands and when they get here they don't know how to behave, be useful, decent, or anything worthwhile. They becomes niggers in every respect because whitey gave them a better life, so fuck whitey. I say kill all Jews, then muslims, spics, black niggers, then island niggers. Whoever is left also gets free lead shots.

No one thinks this here. See, once you start understanding the motives of conservatives, their arguments take on a very different color. It's always about making sure Whites cannot consolidate and form brotherhood, which would lead to closer community and better living standards. You can't look at conservatives the same way once it really clues in for you.

Hawaiians want to work like Hawaiians but consume like Europeans. Hotbed of communism.

/thread

Who cares what they want? Cut the cord and stop worrying about it.

We dispersed to survive from corruption.

More nonsense from a subversive conservative.

I'm all for what you seek. I legitimately don't know how to attain it. Where are we supposed to go back to? Europe is browning as we speak. Are you suggesting we go back without speaking the language and kick them out? England is a start?

Nowhere, you dumb fucking muppet. Filtered.

We should have just bought some naval port footage in exchange for beads and liquor. What fucking bleeding hearts decided we should try to uplift them?

You assume they're an innocent object without any desires or will.

We don't need a fucking naval port in Hawaii. For what?

For cush station duty

That's a little melodramatic. It's about learning your role in the geopolitical sense and America has blundered it from the start trying to have it all. Hitler was even smart to realize our true geopolitical interests were predominately in the Americas North and South and Asia, but we decided to try and do all of that and then Europe and Africa. No nation can hold onto that much long term and your assets in one place will ultimately weaken you in another, which is exactly whats happening.
I agree we need to kick out foreign money and any assets owned by foreigners should be returned at the price bought and them prevented from buying future assets. An easy solution to all our problems with foreign assets is to nationalize them if push comes to shove, but the downside is you're going to burn every bridge by doing so, so simply returning their investment and taking them is much more practical and has been done numerous times in history. You can move entire populations out of places like Hawaii by returning their investments to the purchaser. The only complaint is not making a profit off that investment but the funds can safely be returned. At that point whether the Hawaiian people wanted to let other nations invest would be up to them. At the end of the day anyways all investors risk losing all their assets in a foreign country. It's a matter of gambling and not being the guy left standing when the musical chairs end. That cycle is repetitious and every investor knows, or should know that.

The solution to all our problems is severing unproductive, parasitic, and entirely non-national appendages of this faggot nigger empire with zero regard for what effect it has on entrenched capital.

Error
They'll take the money every time.

Free trade. The jews sold it under the disguise of getting global access to all the goods for cheap, and now you're finding out that human labor is also a commodity that can be freely exchanged for cheap. Voila globalism and the extermination of all all nations, countries, cultures, religions, family units, bloodlines, freedom and safety in exchange for the race to the bottom of slavery.

It's all true. The people there are the absolute worst kind of lazy. It infects people that visit because it's acceptable.

I never like being trapped in the tourist areas. Exploring the island was kind of a wake up call. I really think the only 3 things prevents every brown from chimping out are the welfare, inability to hide, and pleasant heat.

I'm in Seattle a lot and I'm seeing the same trends. Wealthy liberals hide in gated communities and are never effected by the policies they vote in.

It's fucking hawaii. The food grows wildly in your yard, every kind of fruit. The storms are rarely life threatening. You don't even need mud housing let alone sheetrock. You spend so much time at the beach or in the soft dirt that your house gets wrecked anyways. And the constant wind destroys your paint.
Up higher on the mountains are the nice houses which are like another world.

Why are all you cancerous faggots posting here? Lurk more you fucking faggots. You've already ruined this board and its gotten 5x as worse in the past 3 months.

Hawaii has never had a white majority, from when it became a state to now.

There are areas that have become completely nonwhite that are good for looking at what happens when whites leave, but Hawaii isn't one of those areas. If anything, Oahu has a fuckton of white homeless from middle America on its beaches.

So why do we care about a Reddit post?

This is a jew.

If it wasn't for Captain Cook arriving in Hawaii, those dumb pineapple eating niggers would still be eating each other instead of eating their precious spam.

Ha, I just watched this video interview of Laird Hamilton the greatest surfer in the world just five minutes ago on this very subject.

I have met beautiful Hawaians that went out of their way to be kind to me. I've met a few assholes for sure, but they're nowhere near as bad as West Coast Canadian Indians. Nowhere near as bad. There used to be this six foot tall 300lb Hawaian drag queen that hung around Ala Moana that would giggle and bat his eyes at guys he fancied.
Nothing like hearing screaming late at night, and then gunshots with the bullets ripping through the air out to sea and then the sound of tires burning out with a roaring engine as someone escaped the scene of the atrocity. Ahhh Honolulu…..so romantic.

Do not forget;
High Crime n drugs (Meth/Ice)
No "Lost Dog" signs, pooch was Bar-B-Q.
Everyone on Dole to tune of $65K average.
Train to Nowhere.
Democratic Run.
No Jobs.
Every Month a Cop gets arrested for smuggling drugs.
Haole is not a term of endearment, it is Racist.
Sex Trafficking rampant, Illegal Prostitution rampant.
Gangs.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1280x720, 1.32M)

This. Imperialism = whites babysitting nonwhites who will hate and resent us and drain our resources while never thanking us for making them better than they would have been.

Hawaii is pretty, but we don't need it. Fuck Hawaii and fuck the Hawaiians. If you can't stomach conquest, i.e. taking land and killing the inhabitants, that's fine. But don't take land, then. Either kill them all or pull out entirely and let them regress back to whatever mean they are capable of sustaining on their own.

Nonwhites do not have a right to have access to white people, and whites do not have some moral duty or obligation to permit that access or babysit nonwhites.

In an age of aircraft carriers and long range tactical deployment of aircraft, we no longer need strategic islands to project power, assuming we even care to project. There's certainly no reason to own Hawaii when Australia exists and is actually our land and part of the anglosphere.

Fuck Hawaii. Unilaterally pull out and let them rot. "Muh they need to follow a system," no nigger you need to put your own people first.

Nobody wants the US empire more than jews and their servants.
Seek union with Canada. Everything you push is just more niggers, more niggers, more niggers, more niggers. Anything to keep soaking up debt. Anything to move more units of brand names shoes and paper towels and toothpaste and ray-bans. People see through it now, conservative subversive.

Hawaii needs the same fixes as the rest of the world. End the reign of the secret Jew. Many wrongs will be righted in Hawaii after that. End the Fed.

that's fine as long as they are all nuked.

You're confusing "has never been white" with "when white people leave". Hawaii has always been a sleepy little archipelago, regardless of how much money is being made or how many people are there and that's how the people there like it. Would a little civic pride and a functioning government make things better? Most assuredly. Would it change the whole "island living" paradigm? No. These complaints are from upper middle class white kids who have never lived around the poor of any race (ugh, a truck on blocks in the yard and the fence is falling down? I can't even right now) and go to Hawaii (probably Honolulu lmao) expecting it to be this Disney-esque tropical wonderland only to find out that it's dysfunctional, insanely expensive and full of working-class people on welfare unless you have enough money to live on top of a mountain or on a farm.

yeah, can't give up the 100s of military bases all over the world.
the US is cancer.

Whites want. Kill yourself. Whites don’t want to give up land. YOU want us to give up land. You’re exposed.

Try again with something that was actually said, yid.

If you didn't want to give it up, you wouldn't have given it up.

You're filtered, too, by the way. Engaging with you multicult milshills is a waste of time. Feel free to reciprocate.

The real question is why an "independent" group of people believes kike shit on TV. Sage because you niggers anchored my thread on the Odinist lady who was almost killed from how shit Hawaii is, and how no one cared and it (((wasn't important))) then.
Kikes drilling for oil set off a goddamn giant volcano which created a literal apocalypse. She was sick and broke because kikes had pushed her out of employment, and no great White heroes would do anything about it. I saved her because I am more of a man than you gay faggot mods. Daily reminder that the real heroes among us are few. If you are a regular here and you just let all the pro-whites die, how are you any better than the enemy?

This is a very valid point. Too bad "Whites" don't do a Gods-damned thing anymore.

Whites will give up land. They aren't doing anything more aggressive, and it's the least aggressive option. Learn to spell "kike."

This is correct. Hawaiians are entitled to their own area and we are entitled to ours.

Not if they can't implement them by themselves they aren't, niggerlover. Stop advocating for whites babysitting shitskins and trying to hide it behind non-existent rights and fictional entitlements. Not one further penny or single minute of a white man's time should be spent on them. Kick them out of the union, pull out and forget about them. Any solution that is any variation of us paying for their shit, giving them something, or running their shit for them, is boomer cuckoldry.

Higgins classy af. Niggger flying a helicopter => bad idea.

Attached: J.Q. Higgins III_classy.png (422x640, 460.04K)

well what do you expect, Zig Forums is full of reddit, Physical work is always more tangible than armchair doomsaying.

Zig Forums has a better time applying stealthy redpills to juvenile detention centers with predominantly white kids. If you show them that the system feeds off of their suffering they might just turn their life around. A little goes a long way, but redditshit always stays the same.

Someone make this man president

I remember the episode when they were fighting in the jungle, it was great. Also the classic in vid related.

You know I never really thought of Hawaii even having a significant amount of natives. I guess that's what happens when you give lower races the benefits of modern agriculture, and welfare though…

whites do not control and never will control, the US government, whites are giving up nothing

/thread
/thread
/thread
/thread
/thread
/thread
/thread
/thread
/thread
/thread
/thread
/thread
/thread
/thread
/thread
/thread
/thread
/thread
/thread
/thread
/thread
/thread
/thread
/thread
/thread
/thread
/thread
/thread
/thread
/thread
/thread
/thread
/thread
/thread
/thread

Feed them to the fishes in the Oceans. They all have to be put back on their own evolutionary timelines. Tikkun Olam kikes, virtue signaling Churches and Globo-Homo Democracy have done the same here with Mesolithic Red Injuns and Eskimos. They aren't more than 400K in population, but monopolize hundreds of millions in tax revenue, land holdings, juridical expenses and policy exceptions. I wish the Occident were more aggressive on these demographic burdens. Clawing back gibs and capitalist access to western technology would be a good start.

All we're talking about is functional law enforcement. We're not even babysitting them properly. Sex trafficking, prostitution, and drugs are off the charts active.

KIKE CONFIRMED

(checked)
You know what's weird? Every time I encounter anti-Slavs who say that Germany should ethnically cleanse Poland because German borders aren't what they were in 1905, I point out that for the most part, European borders match ethnic majorities to a tee for White people, anyway. Their next response is to scream about how that means that detroit belongs to blacks. When I point out that White people are different than blacks and thus deserve more considerations for where we live, the anti-Slavs act like I am being ideologically inconsistent.

nah here's your (2)

What's funny is that we dont really own the land. They do, they elect their own representatives. Especially considering that Whites are a minority anyway.

This.

Thx, user.

Whites on Hawaii are tourists, deep state, or rentier class. Should any be allowed to escape the lava?

No discussion of Hawaii is complete without mentioning the Mormons. The Mormons seem deeply tied in with the entire Captain Mahan imperialistic domination of the Pacific plan. And that is all tied up AGAIN with America's energy demands. It was the age when coal was king. And as Captain Mahan said in his famous aphorism; "whoever controls Manchuria, controls the world". Manchuria was to coal what the Middle East is to oil. There was actually a "we're running out of coal" scare in the late 1800's just like the scare that we're running out of oil. So the US had to control Manchuria. The japs felt the same way, hence WWII in the Pacific. Hawaii is vital to that.
It's not so much the tourists that have fucked Hawaii. It's the military in Pearl Harbor.

Hawaii doesn't have a good climate for white folks. The UV ray index in Hawaii is in the danger zone for most of the year. The humidity is usually over 50% for most of the year, combined with 80+ degree temps for most of the year as well. If you aren't swimming in the ocean, then you'll be hot, sweaty, and miserable. And due to the fact that it's a damn island in the middle of the ocean, everything will be astronomically expensive because it has to be shipped there by boat or plane. Eventually a massive volcanic eruption or super-tsunami will wreck much of the islands.

YOu left out one important ingredient though; the constant trade winds which are totally refreshing and blow away any insects. I spent 5 weeks there one January and every day was like Labor Day, a gorgeous Indian Summer day with a refreshing breeze snapping the flags on their flagpoles. The best thing to do is avoid Honolulu except for the weight room at the YMCA gym. Breakfast at Duke's Barefoot Bar on the beach (get there at 7AM for a beach front table) and dinner at Smorgy's. Spend the day at Waimea Bay swiming in huge surf. Swim out of the bay to the outside reef surf breaks. Wear stubby fins with velcro ankle straps so you don't lose them in the surf that will otherwise rip them off your feet. Amazing.

If I ever fall ill I'm going to Hawaii to get cured by that amazing atmosphere and sunshine.

In the last few years, it's also full of homeless on the beaches living off welfare kek

You're either a kike or a boomer. The US has always been a kike golem. Kys.

The locals are for the most part, illiterate and take great pride in being illiterate. To them, speaking proper English makes you a dork. They will laugh at you for being “too proper.”
Sounds like a scene from the movie Idiocracy.
youtube.com/watch?v=py37IFuKxYw Fag-talk
Guess Mike judge was ahead of his time again.

Attached: 8-Idiocracy-quotes.jpg (545x549, 46.98K)

Hawaiians are a global minority so they are higher on the reactionary stack

Oh shit is Odinia okay? I forgot she was out there

kys and reported

Stop giving up the best land. There is no shitskin locals on Hawaii those are invading samoan scum that need to be tossed back in to the ocean and told to start swimming back to their shithole. Whites won the land and the only reason why all these shitskin pineapple niggers didn't get cleansed by the Japs a hundred years ago. So the islands belong to Whites even in these shitskins own rules the only thing we didn't do is genocide and eat them like the shitskin islanders would do after a tribal war. So by shitskin islander law Whites must cleanse all the shitskin islanders.

California doesn't belong to the beaners either it has the best weather and the best landscape with the largest coastline of any state. With some of the only ethnic British towns in the USA

California and Hawaii are worth fighting over its just a bunch of shitskins artificially placed there recently by a few kikes. Guess what its much easier kicking people out then it is feeding and tolerating their subhuman antics.

picrelated for the average shitskin islander

Attached: royal palace.jpg (1024x776 165.07 KB, 565.2K)