Rapist Pedokike Israel Lobbyist Alan Doucheowitz Says Going After Epstein & Pedos is Anti-Semitism

Ultra ZOG Alan Dershowitz says pedophilia and rape are Israeli values

As you surely know, Alan Dershowitz, a leading advocate for Israel (Please watch the video embed documentary in full), was named in a filing in a sex abuse suit in Florida court last week. The matter is gaining international attention because of Dershowitz’s reputation (and that of the British royal also named), and in a few cases folks are bringing in the pro-Israel angle, including Dershowitz himself.

The New York Times put Dershowitz’s name in its headline. Dershowitz emphatically denied the allegation that he had sex with a “sex slave” of his client Jeffrey Epstein.

“[The lawyers who named him] are lying deliberately, and I will not stop until they’re disbarred,” Mr. Dershowitz said in a phone interview.

The BBC reports that Dershowitz has now fought back in court:

Mr Dershowitz filed papers at a court in Florida, where the case is being heard, to contest what he described as “absolutely outrageous claims”.
The former Harvard law professor has asked for his name to be removed from documents which accuse him and Prince Andrew of having sexual relations with Virginia Roberts, known in court as Jane Doe #3, who was under the age of consent in the US at the time of the alleged incidents.
In his submission to the court, Mr Dershowitz said he had been a victim of “salacious and scurrilous” allegations and wanted to take action to protect his reputation…
Mr Dershowitz told the Reuters news agency: “We file a sworn declaration categorically denying the charges and proving by records and other travel documents that I could not have been in the places that she says that she had sex with me.
“We file a motion to intervene in the court and then we file a defamation action against the two lawyers and the woman. And then we file disbarment proceedings against the two lawyers.”

The lawyers for Jane Doe #3, who has identified herself in the past as Virginia Roberts, have released their own statement saying that Dershowitz avoided their efforts to depose him. Say Paul Cassell and Brad Edwards:

“We carefully investigate all of the allegations in our pleadings before presenting them. We have also tried to depose Mr. Dershowitz on these subjects, although he has avoided those deposition requests. Nevertheless, we would be pleased to consider any sworn testimony and documentary evidence Mr. Dershowitz would like to provide which he contends would refute any of our allegations.”

The Israel angle. At the Jerusalem Post, Dershowitz is quoted saying that anti-Semites and anti-Israel “zealots” are having a field day.

Beyond the damage to his reputation, Dershowitz bemoaned the fact that he was “beginning to get all kinds of emails [from] anti-Israel and anti-Semitic groups, the most recent one saying ‘see Jews have always been in charge of the sex trade.’”
“The anti-Semites are crawling out from under their rocks, they are loving this. And the anti-Israel zealots are loving this” as well, he said. “I’m not only defending myself here but I am defending other values as well. I am defending the values that I have represented and stood for, for so many years.”

Trita Parsi mocked this defense:

Alan Dershowitz defense against sexual abuse charge: I'm standing up for pro-Israel values. Say what?? t.co/E9qnX6hS1o @MaxBlumenthal
— Trita Parsi (@tparsi) January 5, 2015

archive.fo/pA1bI

Other urls found in this thread:

crooksandliars.com/2019/07/alan-dershowitz-i-kept-my-underwear-during
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I really don't think it is Trump's faction going after Epstein.

Trump train is derailing.

slide it!

Now that's one nervous kike.

Attached: 65e7693dd7a00826118070d7c06414e143a604df7f6a7080e18c32a72db6a75f.jpg (200x200, 6.43K)

then you are a double nigger

then you are a triple nigger

Alan 'I Kept My Underwear On' Dershowitz
crooksandliars.com/2019/07/alan-dershowitz-i-kept-my-underwear-during

Everyone should listen to this interview (video embed). Ann Coulter has been following this as long as anyone and even breaks down why there has to be a (((state actor))) involved

MIGA in the house.

it certainly is, fucking a 3 years and a day old non-jewish child is 100% kosher, it is by its very nature semitic, to facilitate the fucking of 3 year and a day old children is to be pro-semitic and to make it hard, let alone prohibiting said act, or even punishing it by death, or even worst, forced manual labour and hard physical work towards the benefit of non-jews is therefore anti-semitic.
i hope that by reading this you are able to discern the basis and concepts by which anti-semitism functions.

Who cares. They will throw a few hundred or thousand kikes on the Barbie and then hope that you won't bring it up any more or that any anger you had was quelled. After a short period they will be extradited or leave to their 'homeland' and all will be forgotten and the rape and slave trade will keep going like it always did. The plan for the Globalist world order is a world of vice and slavery, murder and rape, pedophilia and cannibalism. THIS IS THE PLAN for the entire planet. They want to unleash a hell so bad that no one will notice their monumental crimes against humanity any longer. The disgusting psychotic things they do will just be like froth on the waves and no one will ever again chase them from their many 'host' nations and populations where they will sit as rotten and malignant efendi devouring and destroying everything they fancy. The great part of this is that they are all in agreement that this is 'a good thing' that should happen on Earth as part of the BLIGHT UNTO THE NATIONS and there is nothing that can be done about it if Europeans will not rise up and utterly exterminate them all forever. All the semites must die.

I like you, user. We should go bowling sometime.

Did you notice how they tied this all together using 'interstate' trafficking. No wonder the kikes are DESPERATE for open borders…DESPERATE for them, because all international collusion and slave trafficking becomes unprosecutable at a time when technology has advanced to the level where they can be tracked and monitored for their disgusting fucking abominable behaviors.

Thanks user. Perhaps in an ethnostate if we can swing it.

Ya man Trump was calling out Clinton for Epstein Island in 2015 when he started his campaign but he totally isn't in on this.

(((Make Israel Great Again)))

Attached: 33F5C9C0-C331-43A0-8A68-73E2C7F86636.jpeg (1016x698, 207.08K)

Fuck off MIGA.

I see to counteract these disgusting shills that I have to make some infographics to remind people of the anti-Jew truthbombs Trump craftily snuck in during the winter

Attached: 2018cannotContinue.jpg (1160x629 166.69 KB, 427.59K)

Of course you don't.

Attached: OinkOink.png (478x525, 314.8K)

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

VEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Attached: Jews - Hypocrisy.jpg (807x779 2.85 MB, 49.63K)

This is gold. This is exactly what I mentioned in the first Epstein thread. I've been spreading this "Persecuting Successful Jewish People…" bs and people are showing signs of redpilled.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-07-11_18-25-03.png (324x360, 52.16K)