Women need to be eugenically selected so they can function without men

Attached: 567567.jpg (660x870, 304.9K)

I don't have the slightest bit of interest in this

My wife is 3/4 Proto-southern-germanic Scythian and 1/4 Proto-northern-germanic Norse.
A Ligurian.
I am the exact opposite.
Warrior dna.
I disagree with your title OP.
Women should be strong to bear many children and defend them when men are not around.
Many are.
Just got to find 'em.
Got 'em !

I’m not going to read your effort post I’m just going to tell you why you are wrong. What you are advocating for is feminism, but with eugenics, which is retarded. To make women biologically capable of being independent from men is to lower human sexual dimorphism, this will lead women actual being able to break away from men and thus garuntee white genocide. The white race needs to have their sexual dimorphism amplified to such a degree that even the soyed men are Chads and the women are so brain dead that all they can think about is being taken care of and having 8 kids.

I'll humor your feminist bullshit. What's the time line look like for that process? Thousands of years? I figure we're heading towards total global collapse within the next 5-10 years, at least economically. Figure long-term events like magnetic reversal, supervolcano, solar flare, asteroids, nuclear war, biological weapons, bacterial/viral evolution, (list is long), you think even thinking about this shit is anything more than polishing the brass on the titanic?

your post is retarded and you should kill yourself
t. actually read your post

This is correct user. Good OP women need to become the complement of men in every way. All of the societies that stand out in our history as exceptional, Sparta, etc had a very eugenic approach to women as well as many others. Women should not be parasites on men but compliments to them. In order to be compliments they need to learn to survive on their own merits. This is not feminism at all since it was a part of our culture long before 'feminism was a twinkle in the modern female kikes eye. Also this is being appreciated for bringing value into society that isn't one dimensional (bearing children). Feminism itself is simply a reaction of female society to becoming one dimensional and irrelevant in their own culture. As there was less productive or value to the work women did and they became replaced by machines their overall value as a partner declined to zero (same thing is about to happen to all of humanity) which will reach a null value in only a few years. The reaction of women was only a natural response to their innate lack of value in a mechanized culture. So…as all of humanity but specifically women are irrelevant in their culture since machines will do most professions as well in the near future, women were forced to find a method of becoming relevant again and I think they have done well but much more needs to happen before they are complete on their own merit rather than parasitic. Part of this is completely shedding their dependance on men and becoming fully realized for their own merits.

18 years if using gene editing.

OP is a monumental faggot
Any mangina that thinks woman should be equal is just a pussy worshiping traitor to his race.
All empires that have made woman anything other than property have been conquered and replaced.
Gynocentricism is the reason whites are being replaced and kikes run shit.

Attached: mgtow_next_step_-_female_genocide_artificial_wombs_waifubots.png (500x701, 371.35K)

No they can do it now. The human body and mind are pathetically underused and underutilized in society. More than any time in the history of the planet. The things that we can do with our bodies are close to god-like, but there is no real need to display this godlike prowess in modern culture. We can do things that no one would ever imagine were possible through sheer force of will but THIS IS NEVER ASKED OF US ANYMORE…ever. We need to return to an age of heroes and epic human interaction rather than this sedentary life of grotesque laziness and insolence.

You couldn't be more wrong. The vagina is not a machine. You are being replaced by machines.

The woman in that pic is abusing steroids.

You just said that, didn't you? Bitches don't possess the logic to self reflect on their self serving, civilization destroying, irrationally emotional impulses.
Go make a sammich, bitch.

I have never seen a hook nose so big

I am not sure if you are just really bad at this or a faggot, but the OP is about women standing on their own merit rather than making you a fucking sandwich as your slave. The whole point of the OPINION is that women need to stop being servile and dependant on men. I think you fear what kind of disgusting sandwich if forced to make one on your own rather than having any care for another sentient being or engaging with the OP.

Hi Sinead! You're a mentally deranged roastie who'll get the rope in minecraft.

Attached: mrs_cuck.jpg (600x450, 43.12K)

Thanks moderators.

no, we're being replace by infinite niggers, spics, beaners, and trannies, and more kikes. Who voted for, liberal open borders, more consumerism, usery, and social justice? It was and always will be woman and manginas like you .

sick burn faggot.
While you pol feminist circle jerk, wine and call everyone you disagree with a kike, you manginas ignore the fundamental problem of who voted for this shit for the past 100 years

/thread

Not possible. Men can function without women, but the opposite doesn't work.

We already tried that. You dumb bitches have fucked up the entire Western World with your bullshit. Fuck OP, and fuck you.
Where's that sammich?

Attached: TitsorGTFO.gif (280x246, 3.76M)

why is she so perfect lad?

what women have done to men transcends race

Khazar milkers, user.

she isn't a jew, that's christina model, she's probably italian-american or something

this and also jewesses are usually butt ugly

- Uncle Adolf

Maybe you haven't heard but 1 out of every 10 men is a NEET living off his mother or wife, while she works to support him.

woman and female brained manginas like this always expose themselves here with logical fallacies. Here we have what's known as a straw man that this faggot thinks is so clever and convincing.

Attached: women females bitches must be enslaved slavery.jpg (500x1258, 209.41K)

Cunt cut the bread out of your life, your buns are big enough I bet.

This is the correct response to OP's (unbalanced) position.
We are bicameral creatures. We need the difference between the sexes.

Oh yes, surely we should adopt the customs of an extinct culture.

You should really commit suicide as soon as possible.

It is nice to see that you niggers are finally supplying your own tits.

Sorry your OP didn't go anywhere, user, it is a really good idea, but the fags around here are super threatened by their own genetic advancement. Women are going to figure this out on their own whether men want them to or not so it will all work out in the end.

Sure they will princess.

Lol. Whatever, user.

Society already>>13488025
Society already has had men to stand on their own merit, we don't need women to do the same. Especially given the fact they can't compete using the same standards. Women are given handicaps in every profession they must compete with men. This is why feminism is toxic for women, because it's somehow "hate" to point out that women aren't men and should not be judged by the same standards.

Imagine judging a motorcycle by the standards which a tractor trailer is measured. Boy motorcycles are sure being discriminated against in the hauling and shopping industries just because they can't haul 40000 lbs of good across the country.

Jesus, what LARP forums do you spend you time on? No one even knows what that dumb-ass shit means, and no DNA tests even track that shit.

They're already more brain-dead than that. They're so brain-dead now that instead of having 8 kids, they opt to import 8 million shit-skins.

That’s because they don’t have kids themselves. The Jews propagandize white some into not have ping babies. Then (((they))) use their unsatisfied maternal instinct to care about shitskin immigrants.