Women need to be eugenically selected so they can function without men

Charles Perry
Charles Perry

white women always had same or similar roles as white christian western conservatives imagine
<Their descendants became nomads, trekking northeast into the steppes where they founded a new race of Scythians called the Sauromatians. “The women of the Sauromatae have continued from that day to the present,” wrote Herodotus, “to observe their ancient customs, frequently hunting on horseback with their husbands…in war taking the field and wearing the very same dress as the men….Their marriage law lays it down, that no girl shall wed until she has killed a man in battle.”

<Archaeologists have found skeletons buried with bows and arrows and quivers and spears and horses. At first they assumed that anyone buried with weapons in that region must have been a male warrior. But with the advent of DNA testing and other bioarchaeological scientific analysis, they've found that about one-third of all Scythian women are buried with weapons and have war injuries just like the men. The women were also buried with knives and daggers and tools. So burial with masculine-seeming grave goods is no longer taken as an indicator of a male warrior. It's overwhelming proof that there were women answering to the description of the ancient Amazons.

<Roman or Indo-European custom which left traces in
the festival of Mater matuta in Rome when women pray not for their own
children, but for those of their sisters. In some of the quoted examples they
appear together with mother. In all the quoted inscriptions matertera alone or
together with the mother took care of the erection of the monuments. Amita
appears in the inscription as mater and patrona. Her arbitrio was erected as a
monument, ex testamento. In the inscription from Raetinium, CIL III 10039,
amita is also nutrix.

This peculiar habit of raising children in Liburnia might be the survival of
this archaic social organisation. Nicolaus from Damascus reports, fr. 111, FGH III p.458, that the Liburnians shared their women and brought up their children all together until they were five or eight years old. Then they matched up the children to the men and allotted one to each based on their resemblance to the fathers. Once a father had taken a child he would bring him up as his own. This is probably why Liburnians are defined by Pseudo-Scymnus as gunaikokratou ntej. The father appeared in the child’s life when he was five or eight years old. The same name of the mother and daughter or aunt and niece in inscriptions 1 and 2 could be explained by the specific structure of the Liburnian society where all the women in the community probably represented the common mothers of all the children. Nephews and nieces appear as filii and filiae in the inscriptions from Liburnia, for instance CIL III 2738, and elsewhere, for instance CIL XII 5866, Vienna. The father is missing in the majority of the known inscriptions. Women in Liburnia had a specific social position. They could marry free men, but they enjoyed sexual freedom and could cohabitate with slaves and strangers15. Fathers were less important. Varro, RR II 19, 6 transfers the information that the Liburnians allowed women, often as old as twenty (and they called them maidens too), to mate with any man they pleased before marriage, to wander around by themselves, and to bear children.
Liburnian women also worked independently of men in the economy. Speaking of women in a cattle-breeding society in Liburnia Varro RR 10, 6 reports: ”As I have heard you say that when you were in Liburnia, you saw mothers carrying logs and children at the breast at the same time, sometimes one, sometimes two; showing that our newly-delivered women, who lie for days under their mosquito-nets, are worthless and contemptible.” “It is quite true,” I replied; “and in Illyricum I have seen something even more remarkable: for it often happens there that
a pregnant woman, when her time has come, steps aside a little way from her
work, bears her child there, and brings it back so soon that you would say she had not borne it but found it”.

Attached: 567567.jpg (304.9 KB, 660x870)

Jose Turner
Jose Turner

I don't have the slightest bit of interest in this

Noah Robinson
Noah Robinson

My wife is 3/4 Proto-southern-germanic Scythian and 1/4 Proto-northern-germanic Norse.
A Ligurian.
I am the exact opposite.
Warrior dna.
I disagree with your title OP.
Women should be strong to bear many children and defend them when men are not around.
Many are.
Just got to find 'em.
Got 'em !

Julian Ross
Julian Ross

I’m not going to read your effort post I’m just going to tell you why you are wrong. What you are advocating for is feminism, but with eugenics, which is retarded. To make women biologically capable of being independent from men is to lower human sexual dimorphism, this will lead women actual being able to break away from men and thus garuntee white genocide. The white race needs to have their sexual dimorphism amplified to such a degree that even the soyed men are Chads and the women are so brain dead that all they can think about is being taken care of and having 8 kids.

Cameron Rodriguez
Cameron Rodriguez

I'll humor your feminist bullshit. What's the time line look like for that process? Thousands of years? I figure we're heading towards total global collapse within the next 5-10 years, at least economically. Figure long-term events like magnetic reversal, supervolcano, solar flare, asteroids, nuclear war, biological weapons, bacterial/viral evolution, (list is long), you think even thinking about this shit is anything more than polishing the brass on the titanic?

Matthew Nguyen
Matthew Nguyen

your post is retarded and you should kill yourself
t. actually read your post

William Watson
William Watson

This is correct user. Good OP women need to become the complement of men in every way. All of the societies that stand out in our history as exceptional, Sparta, etc had a very eugenic approach to women as well as many others. Women should not be parasites on men but compliments to them. In order to be compliments they need to learn to survive on their own merits. This is not feminism at all since it was a part of our culture long before 'feminism was a twinkle in the modern female kikes eye. Also this is being appreciated for bringing value into society that isn't one dimensional (bearing children). Feminism itself is simply a reaction of female society to becoming one dimensional and irrelevant in their own culture. As there was less productive or value to the work women did and they became replaced by machines their overall value as a partner declined to zero (same thing is about to happen to all of humanity) which will reach a null value in only a few years. The reaction of women was only a natural response to their innate lack of value in a mechanized culture. So…as all of humanity but specifically women are irrelevant in their culture since machines will do most professions as well in the near future, women were forced to find a method of becoming relevant again and I think they have done well but much more needs to happen before they are complete on their own merit rather than parasitic. Part of this is completely shedding their dependance on men and becoming fully realized for their own merits.

Levi Martinez
Levi Martinez

timeline
18 years if using gene editing.

Lucas Cox
Lucas Cox

OP is a monumental faggot
Any mangina that thinks woman should be equal is just a pussy worshiping traitor to his race.
All empires that have made woman anything other than property have been conquered and replaced.
Gynocentricism is the reason whites are being replaced and kikes run shit.

Attached: mgtow-next-step---female-genocide-artificial-wombs-waifubots.png (371.35 KB, 500x701)

Austin Reed
Austin Reed

No they can do it now. The human body and mind are pathetically underused and underutilized in society. More than any time in the history of the planet. The things that we can do with our bodies are close to god-like, but there is no real need to display this godlike prowess in modern culture. We can do things that no one would ever imagine were possible through sheer force of will but THIS IS NEVER ASKED OF US ANYMORE…ever. We need to return to an age of heroes and epic human interaction rather than this sedentary life of grotesque laziness and insolence.

Gabriel Ortiz
Gabriel Ortiz

Gynocentricism is the reason whites
You couldn't be more wrong. The vagina is not a machine. You are being replaced by machines.

Leo Collins
Leo Collins

The woman in that pic is abusing steroids.

Jason Rogers
Jason Rogers

You just said that, didn't you? Bitches don't possess the logic to self reflect on their self serving, civilization destroying, irrationally emotional impulses.
Go make a sammich, bitch.

Christian Johnson
Christian Johnson

Killing the white women will save the white race
I have never seen a hook nose so big

Christopher Thompson
Christopher Thompson

I am not sure if you are just really bad at this or a faggot, but the OP is about women standing on their own merit rather than making you a fucking sandwich as your slave. The whole point of the OPINION is that women need to stop being servile and dependant on men. I think you fear what kind of disgusting sandwich if forced to make one on your own rather than having any care for another sentient being or engaging with the OP.

Jace Long
Jace Long

I am not sure if you are just really bad at this or a faggot, but the OP is about women standing on their own merit rather than making you a fucking sandwich as your slave. The whole point of the OPINION is that women need to stop being servile and dependant on men. I think you fear what kind of disgusting sandwich if forced to make one on your own rather than having any care for another sentient being or engaging with the OP.

Hi Sinead! You're a mentally deranged roastie who'll get the rope in minecraft.

Attached: mrs-cuck.jpg (43.12 KB, 600x450)

Kevin Cooper
Kevin Cooper

Thanks moderators.

Jose Flores
Jose Flores

You are being replaced by machines
no, we're being replace by infinite niggers, spics, beaners, and trannies, and more kikes. Who voted for, liberal open borders, more consumerism, usery, and social justice? It was and always will be woman and manginas like you .

taking a meme literally
sick burn faggot.
While you pol feminist circle jerk, wine and call everyone you disagree with a kike, you manginas ignore the fundamental problem of who voted for this shit for the past 100 years

Isaac Nguyen
Isaac Nguyen

/thread

Dominic Baker
Dominic Baker

Not possible. Men can function without women, but the opposite doesn't work.

Cooper Sullivan
Cooper Sullivan

We already tried that. You dumb bitches have fucked up the entire Western World with your bullshit. Fuck OP, and fuck you.
Where's that sammich?

Attached: TitsorGTFO.gif (3.76 MB, 280x246)

Bentley Rogers
Bentley Rogers

why is she so perfect lad?

Kayden Myers
Kayden Myers

what women have done to men transcends race

Bentley Reed
Bentley Reed

Khazar milkers, user.

Hudson Rodriguez
Hudson Rodriguez

she isn't a jew, that's christina model, she's probably italian-american or something

James Stewart
James Stewart

she isn't a jew, that's christina model, she's probably italian-american or something

this and also jewesses are usually butt ugly

Joshua Nguyen
Joshua Nguyen

The so-called granting of equal rights to women, which Marxism demands, in reality does not grant equal rights but constitutes a deprivation of rights, since it draws the woman into an area in which she will necessarily be inferior.
Women needed to leave the workplace and return to the home. For her world is her husband, her family, her children, and her home. But what would become of the greater world if there were no one to tend and care for the smaller one? The great world cannot survive if the smaller world is not stable. We do not consider it correct for the women to interfere in the world of the man. We consider it natural if these two worlds remain distinct.
The ideal woman? "a cute, cuddly, naive little thing - tender, sweet, and stupid
- Uncle Adolf

Dylan Ward
Dylan Ward

Maybe you haven't heard but 1 out of every 10 men is a NEET living off his mother or wife, while she works to support him.

Jaxson Parker
Jaxson Parker

woman and female brained manginas like this always expose themselves here with logical fallacies. Here we have what's known as a straw man that this faggot thinks is so clever and convincing.

Juan Evans
Juan Evans

Attached: women-females-bitches-must-be-enslaved-slavery.jpg (209.41 KB, 500x1258)

Aaron Torres
Aaron Torres

Cunt cut the bread out of your life, your buns are big enough I bet.

Luke Bennett
Luke Bennett

This is the correct response to OP's (unbalanced) position.
We are bicameral creatures. We need the difference between the sexes.

Jonathan Thomas
Jonathan Thomas

A Lingurian,
"Linga or Lingam represents the phallus"
Get out of here you street shitter you.

Austin King
Austin King

Oh yes, surely we should adopt the customs of an extinct culture.

You should really commit suicide as soon as possible.

Nolan Brown
Nolan Brown

It is nice to see that you niggers are finally supplying your own tits.

Carter Gutierrez
Carter Gutierrez

Sorry your OP didn't go anywhere, user, it is a really good idea, but the fags around here are super threatened by their own genetic advancement. Women are going to figure this out on their own whether men want them to or not so it will all work out in the end.

Levi James
Levi James

Sure they will princess.

Ryan Lopez
Ryan Lopez

Lol. Whatever, user.

Nolan Miller
Nolan Miller

Society already>>13488025
Society already has had men to stand on their own merit, we don't need women to do the same. Especially given the fact they can't compete using the same standards. Women are given handicaps in every profession they must compete with men. This is why feminism is toxic for women, because it's somehow "hate" to point out that women aren't men and should not be judged by the same standards.

Imagine judging a motorcycle by the standards which a tractor trailer is measured. Boy motorcycles are sure being discriminated against in the hauling and shopping industries just because they can't haul 40000 lbs of good across the country.

James Long
James Long

My wife is 3/4 Proto-southern-germanic Scythian and 1/4 Proto-northern-germanic Norse.
Jesus, what LARP forums do you spend you time on? No one even knows what that dumb-ass shit means, and no DNA tests even track that shit.

Justin Peterson
Justin Peterson

and the women are so brain dead that all they can think about is being taken care of and having 8 kids.
They're already more brain-dead than that. They're so brain-dead now that instead of having 8 kids, they opt to import 8 million shit-skins.

Aaron Rivera
Aaron Rivera

That’s because they don’t have kids themselves. The Jews propagandize white some into not have ping babies. Then (((they))) use their unsatisfied maternal instinct to care about shitskin immigrants.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit