US Clown Congress Breaks Down into Name Calling and "No You're Racist" voting to Import Slaves

archive.fo/3J1zp

Other urls found in this thread:

cnbc.com/amp/2018/02/22/medical-errors-third-leading-cause-of-death-in-america.html#referrer=https://www.google.com&_tf=From %1$s
news.bloomberglaw.com/daily-labor-report/employment-based-green-cards-would-double-under-new-senate-bill
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

As a heads up, Trump is the one pushing to make H1-B Poos into citizens. Rand Paul is trying to lead an opposition movement, but big tech Zionism and other special interests are strong on this issue.

American industry will be intentionally tanked by the Patel cartel if we do not take the poo to the loo.

Then why does Trump want to import more poos than ever and furthermore give them a fast track to citizenship?

Its weird to me that Rand is against it, normally libertarian types are for anything that makes labor cheaper.

Because Trump is at best a civic nationalist who doesn't see the difference between a White doctor and an indian one.

But Trump gets his care from Ronnie Jackson, a typical white male. Why would Trump not want the rest of us to have a doctor like his?

Percieved value of a "cheaper" option to training in house doctors.

I wonder what the effect all of these great new doctors are having?

cnbc.com/amp/2018/02/22/medical-errors-third-leading-cause-of-death-in-america.html#referrer=https://www.google.com&_tf=From %1$s

No because he feels as though he “earned” it to have skillful (white) people working for him through his “succes” and that chumps like you should work abit harder to afford a white doctor instead of the 999,999,999 pajeet “doctors” (quacksalve) in typical retard boomer fashion, he thinks this “choice” and “incentive” to work hard for the ZOG is part of the american dream and if you don’t work hard enough he thinks you deserve to die by jamals uncapable EMS hands when you’re shot in the chest thanks to tyrone (both “new” citizens) and that is what constitutes freedom while he lurks and stays safe in his ivory (trump) tower.
He is the eternal boomer president in the flesh ala: “never my fault” “ why can’t they do the same I did and get a small loan of a million dollars ;)” “darn lazy kids not willing to work with niggers in a amazon sweat package shop” “don’t they understand this is what it means to be american?”
Expecting ANY understanding from a guy who has demonstrated TIME AND TIME AGAIN just how little understanding and sympathy he has for the people who voted/got him elected and how much rather sells out to israel and “legal” migrant pressure is about the same as expecting Schlomo to not charge interest, basically impossible

kek

Then why not offer a private alternative. Sure, the AMA rakes in some massive profits via the residency bottleneck to qualify physicians, but what we have now is an inefficient government monopoly costing over 1 million USD per doctor. Surely medicinal special interests in the AMA residency monopoly wouldn't outweigh a common sense private competition approach, right?

accelerate

If the laws grant enough silly monopolies, yes, I think they can.

Good luck practicing medicine without a residency. And the state sanctioned monopoly on those is ridiculous.

Is there a way to put effective pressure on him for this?

Why do Indians always want to go to United States and Japan?

Probably because they want to send money back home. They want to make bank and Americans are already used to overpaying for medicine.

Some of the libertarian type shave managed to grow a sack and a brain. Rand is one of them.

Stay ahead of the curve.
Invest in power washers now!

Attached: streetcleaner.jpg (1000x667, 104.49K)

Then why does he still not push anything that would end the monopoly on US physician residencies?

When did that happen? He used to be really soft on the border.

Part of those massive profits come from the up charging at premier hospitals across the nation. Offering the finest care available by hiring actual physicians instead of poos. Less affluent hospitals are left scrambling to cover the artificial shortage caused by the AMA and fill slots with leftovers and poos with make believe degrees.
The AMA won't stop the shortage because it makes money off of the astronomical cost of medical care and med student loans.

How the fuck is that even an argument?

No he isn't. He's trying to revamp the system so it actually works and can't be abused by just the fucking poos working for megacorps.

What kind of fucking American would be for letting non-residents come and work and run off with their loot? Unless you're flying in your own god damned doctor from another country, any doctors working here should be American citizens.
If we kept it Americans only we'd have less bugs, poos, and hebes, infiltrating our health system.

It’s mostly virtue signalling boomers and millennials that are for ethnic replacement. They are so zogged brained they think it’s a good thing to have people of other ethnicities come into the country (as long as they are skilled) and take over. They have zero racial consciousness and is the reason why we will go extinct unless we become extremely radical very soon.

(((boomers))) are dying soon, they want to have the last of the good times before leaving a shit to the next generation.hole

I think a lot of you people have the wrong impressions of Indians. We are very hardworking and honest. I come from a place called Shitole, Maharastra and I can tell you we never want to exploit Americans.

You had me!

And then you lost me.
Beat it, nigger.

He's literally doing the opposite. My industry used to be overrun by pajeet and after they slashed H1-Bs they're fleeing en masse. Companies won't even give hire them now because it's too risky long term that they get sent home.

This was always the plan for "temporary citizens".

Was over at my parents' house to visit them Sunday. Mom was going on about how happy she is with the casting for Ariel in the Little Mermaid and how the actress is perfect for the role. This is a woman that goes to church every week and voted Trump, I love her but her take on things is fucking depressing sometimes. Sage for blogpost.

I wonder what ethnicity Leon is.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (901x1200 476.68 KB, 1.5M)

2019 or 1939? Yesterday Paris 11, at some of Mireille Knoll's and Sarah Halimi's, there is a syna with petanque balls: a 79-year-old woman seriously injured! Today Paris 12, we tag "Jude" The hatred of Jews, Israel kills! Stop you have to act!

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (567x814 1.32 MB, 376.26K)

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1060x770 83.79 KB, 126.81K)

Weeeeeeeeeeeelp

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1060x258, 40.93K)

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelp

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1065x1161, 220.13K)

Every.

Single.

Fucking.

Time.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1053x859 205.98 KB, 210.57K)

Attached: 1965 Immigration Act.jpg (1057x1229 2.45 MB, 218.25K)

I hate these jews so much.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1062x1223, 226.78K)

Soooo is it anti semitic to arrest marxists or

You missed the best part.
Picture for context.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (2437x882, 3.2M)

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1079x1182 214.17 KB, 232.18K)

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1052x1193 161.06 KB, 217.85K)

Attached: Jews - Our Opponents Are Racists.jpg (2872x4344, 1.8M)

kek and breitberg won't even let you make a comment with the word 'jewish' unless it goes through approval by the admins.
The US is such a joke.

It would be better for everyone involved if Congress just admitted that nobody wants stinking H1B indians and pakis pouring into the country, because they stink and they're unintelligible and they stink.

Kill yourself Trumpcuck

I swear it often feels like Rand is the only senator advocating for our interests. Someone please educate me about a 2nd or 3rd doing good things because it seems like both parties are fucking us over. How can Trump sign good bills if they never reach him? That fucking budget that ended the shutdown, shit…

I was pre-med in college, but my grades were average. All the Indian students banded together to share tests and help each other get the best GPAs.. same with MCAT. Ultimately I saw Indians who were much stupider than me getting into better medical programs.. this was when I started down the rabbithole of white nationalism I saw these Indians who had no love or loyalty to this country at stealing the education I, a proud multi-generational American, should have received! The Indian Pooskins are a much larger threat than the central american shitskins bcs they are the ones stealing our jobs and education!

Care to explain this, any lurking Zig Forums posters? These faggots are bringing in scabs to undercut the workers, why are you not out protesting against this?

send the address of these lobbiests and I will kill them myself

*Lobbyists*

Not the right money wins i guess.

Ethnic cleansing is a war crime
everyone who is helping to do it is signing their own death Warrent.

The israelis are doing it to palestanians and africans in israel with the new racist ethnostate law and anti-racemixing laws and the usa supports them more than ever. Genocide is the answer until ironically all jews cease to exist.

Libertarians become Fascists, Jews know this. That is why they are so anti libertarian.

Most Indians as far as I know are extremely anti-islamic so I'd much rather have them come in LEGALLY than the millions of other random animals

This isn't even remotely true. The jews had no fears of the philosemite fascists like Franco and the controlled opposition. The main reason they hate the libertarians is because a core tenant of their ideology above others like communism and capitalism is their focus on the dangers of banking and in particular central banking and its eradication. The destruction of this is their greatest fear that is why even communists are supported by them because the stages leading to communism require a central bank only the jewish trick as Bakunin found is it will never lead to real communism only jewry of the most malicious and worst sort.

I’ll leave it at that.

Attached: 1ABEEE18-8E20-4565-A033-3184C5FBEB40.jpeg (255x255, 43.62K)

Shut the fuck up JIDF, i know exactly what you are trying to do, fucking pieces of shit.
Like who are you trying to fool ? Those disgusting sub-human perverts who cannot even shit in their toilets , the pajeets need to die.

We don't. I bathe everyday.

Shit up. America is not your father's property. I shall come legally and contribute to your economy.

I mean Shut up.

You'll die here, alone, and far from your homeland, surrounded by enemies who will not honor your invading ass with a grave, or even a memory. So, yeah, come on over, nigger.
We look forward to meeting you.

You guys are rude. Do you know I shall stand up for pledge of allegiance. I shall honor the flag. How can you talk to a future American like that. My eyes are full of water.

Thanks moderators.

Attached: golfy.png (512x266, 285.34K)

We're not rude.
WE'RE PISSED!
And we are done with our foreign horde shitskin invasion.
STAY IN YOUR OWN FUCKING COUNTRY, NIGGER!

I respectfully disagree.

The pajeets are the best immigrants you can get. Look at Tulsi and Harris, Indian women will rule the country and are destined to become the first female presidents. All white women will be replaced by superior Indian women who themselves know the superiority of white men.

Why the fuck would that matter?
THIS ISN'T YOUR COUNTRY TO MAKE THAT DECISION, NIGGER!
Stay home, faggot. This place is about to collapse, and every shitskin in America is going to die.

spicspam on TOR
Fuck off, nigger.

How to deal with corporations that import pajeet slaves:
1. Map which corps import slaves
2. Do not hire these companies. Do not buy their products.

We are not pajeets.

You're the rude one demanding to come when we've made it clear you are unwelcome

Attached: 9491056579d1757b4743d8a58bce0f538a29dd344d5a973494e15e8c2c87d08f.jpg (692x712, 106.47K)

You're shit doctors and medical personnel. You fuckers never want to wash your hands between patients. You bring your fucking stupid ass superstitious beliefs to the examining room. When I was a child an Indian doctor told my mother to fucking rub a red rock on my aching stomach, a fucking red rock! I've seen dozens of examples of this since then from other poos. You also an arrogantly lazy people who don't believe in any disease you don't have personal experience with. My sister has Multiple Sclerosis the first doctor she was forced to see said he never heard of a disease with symptoms like hers and she must be making it up and was a "nervous person". Whatever the fuck that means. Another poo doctor fucking almost killed her when she had surgery. She had it labeled everywhere in her chart she was allergic to shellfish and fish. The fucker gave her Succinylcholine because he was too lazy to put a tube in her mouth using the other methods and "She's going on a ventilator anyway". (Hell, most of you retarded poos don't even believe allergies are a real thing anyway.) She immediately crashed on the table was dead for 83 seconds before they could get her back. If I could wave a wand there wouldn't be a single poo doctor, nurse, or hell even patient transporter anywhere in this country.

His opposition is that he wants more green cards

news.bloomberglaw.com/daily-labor-report/employment-based-green-cards-would-double-under-new-senate-bill

Who said anything about that? I'm advocating for private companies to be allowed to create similarly rigorous residency programs open to all Americans. No one said anything about solving the monopoly by lowering standards. Just eliminating the AMA monopoly on government residencies.

Lots of people welcome us.

Bump