German Rule of Law is Crumbling At Record Rates, For "Unknown Reasons"

Nathan Baker
Nathan Baker

German prosecutor Ralph Knispel has claimed that courts in the German capital are so overburdened, they lack the capacity to carry out litigation against suspects.

In Berlin alone, there are an estimated 8,500 arrest warrants yet to be carried out, according to Knispel who said that the criminal scene in the city is “laughing at the justice system”, German news magazine Focus reports.

Knispel made his claims on a German television programme, adding that lack of resources meant that things like DNA tests could take anywhere from two to three years to be analysed due to a lack of trained staff and resources.

m.focus.de/kultur/kino_tv/focus-fernsehclub/tv-kolumne-markus-lanz-staatsanwalt-rechtsstaat-in-weiten-teilen-nicht-mehr-funktionsfaehig_id_10892749.html
archive.is/xodfX

Other urls found in this thread:

cis.org/Camarota/New-Estimate-22-Million-Illegal-Immigrants-Not-Plausible
washingtonian.com/2017/11/12/trove-nazi-art-wound-lock-key-army-base-virginia/

Andrew Torres
Andrew Torres

Same things in "France".

Juan Wright
Juan Wright

Because you don't scream JUDE. Your holocaust denial and antisemitism laws are nothing. when you have a thousand Germans on the streets calling out the fucking jewish criminals. You want justice? Decapitate invaders in the streets and show their heads into the cameras. You won't? THEY WILL!

Jonathan Reyes
Jonathan Reyes

courts in the German capital are so overburdened, they lack the capacity to carry out litigation against suspects.
the criminal scene in the city is “laughing at the justice system”
Sounds like America.
Hey, remember all those years when Germans mocked and laughed at America for having a broken legal system? Well now that you have niggers, you are going through the same shit we have for decades.
Not so funny now, is it Germany?

Mason Campbell
Mason Campbell

lel dysgenic shithole

Oliver Lopez
Oliver Lopez

Fueling division there, rabbi? Stop it, you worthless little genocide jew.

Elijah Wright
Elijah Wright

well maybe if muttmerica didn't force Germany to import thousands of turds from turdgay as "guest workers" this wouldn't be the case, not as much anyway

Attached: c9044e2a9220711e55e0568673d1689e-imagepng.png (258.01 KB, 1640x982)

Robert Cox
Robert Cox

It's not the jews
It's the symptom of jewish power
It's the mask the jew wears
It's not the jews
It's not the jews
It's not the jews
It's not the jews

Jayden Scott
Jayden Scott

ACCELERATE

Justin Jones
Justin Jones

checked

Bentley Reyes
Bentley Reyes

well maybe if muttmerica didn't force Germany to import thousands of turds from turdgay as "guest workers"
What has the EU been doing, then?

Connor Campbell
Connor Campbell

imposing post WWII ameridog hegemony on the whole continent?

Luke Bennett
Luke Bennett

Stop letting them back out to return to the line.

Dominic Perry
Dominic Perry

Because (jew) jews are completely innocent in all of it right? Kill yourself Ari.

Noah Sanders
Noah Sanders

That's actually an esoteric metaphor, you see, humanity is evolving to a point they don't need law. The Legendary Super Aryan is coming.

Attached: Screenshot-20190710-145728-Chrome.jpg (411.7 KB, 720x1280)

Brandon Morales
Brandon Morales

nope, but being the kike's mongrel dog army doesn't excuse you either

Andrew Flores
Andrew Flores

There is no law for those things who are not your kin.

Attached: eostere-helpers.jpg (51.31 KB, 747x523)

Michael Powell
Michael Powell

Anarchy then fascist soon.

We win, lads.

Julian Richardson
Julian Richardson

This. It's always the jew.

John Foster
John Foster

esoteric helpers
I want to esoterically help the people I hate.

Liam Fisher
Liam Fisher

N A T I O N A L I S M
FUCK MERKEL DYING BITCH

Jacob Jackson
Jacob Jackson

German prosecutor Ralph Knispel has claimed that courts in the German capital are so overburdened, they lack the capacity to carry out litigation against suspects.
Fire this guy.

Adrian Gonzalez
Adrian Gonzalez

GERMAN PROSECUTOR DELIBERATELY TAKING A SLOW TIME. FIRE THE PROSECUTOR.

Elijah Ortiz
Elijah Ortiz

It was Merkel who invited them in. Then forced the rest of Europe to adopt her insane policies.

White knighting for Germany
Funny how no one white-knights for other nations.

Jaxon Garcia
Jaxon Garcia

FIRE Ralph Knispel IMMEDIATELY

Jason Johnson
Jason Johnson

She probably has parkinson's. Don't let that bitch season food.

Kayden Sanders
Kayden Sanders

FIRE Ralph Knispel IMMEDIATELY

Ian Miller
Ian Miller

The Jew at the end of the video saying it’s racist to make a correlation with the increase of rapes and increase of migrants and then goes on that we have to start giving more money to the migrants in the form of social programs if we want the crime rate to drop.

All my fucking rage.

Connor Smith
Connor Smith

Reminds me of how strangely in the last 10-20 years Swedes just randomly started raping everybody in public they saw. Must be something in the water turning the West into gay rapists.

Charles Roberts
Charles Roberts

(((unknown reasons)))

James Hill
James Hill

Get off your high horse.

Lucas Ortiz
Lucas Ortiz

I'm sure "Nazis" who post anti-immigrant sentiments on social media are still drawn and quartered within a single evening though.
Things are looking pretty nasty out there, anons. Be safe, and keep your eyes open.

Gabriel Price
Gabriel Price

It was America that invited Merkel in.

Oliver Williams
Oliver Williams

Clearly Germany needs more arab and Africans in their police force.
ACCELERATE THE DIVERSITY

Aaron Williams
Aaron Williams

She's afraid a neonazi sniper is somewhere not far targeting her shaking head to put a bullet in it.

Attached: merkel-gunpoint.png (417.33 KB, 428x447)

William Edwards
William Edwards

amerimutts did this
Hello Angela you odious cunt
I hope you feel the fire before you expire

Christian Sanders
Christian Sanders

Guess they better import 6 trillion more sandniggers.

Diversity fixes everything.

Christopher Cooper
Christopher Cooper

This
Do what vlad tepes did. Ahem remove kebab German bros

Blake Wilson
Blake Wilson

spicspamming nigger.
Fuck off again, and again, and again, and…

worthless nigger.

My German Kind!

A C C E L E R A T E

Jaxon Nguyen
Jaxon Nguyen

Funny how no one white-knights for other nations.
Actually most Axis nations get a pass, because they werent subhumans.

Logan Wright
Logan Wright

Germany had rule of law. That's why mutts destroyed Germany when 1945 came along.

This, filthy mutts are just paying for 1945.

Sebastian Adams
Sebastian Adams

Jews, nigger. JEWS!
Nice try, though, nigger.

Easton Wilson
Easton Wilson

blames dehydration
next shaking episode zooms in on a glass of water
absolute pottery

Chase Harris
Chase Harris

muttmerica
Ineffectual insult. Western Europe is mutteurope now. Oh well. Don't look for allies here. You wanted enemies of white Americans, so don't expect us to do anything but laugh.

Joseph Lewis
Joseph Lewis

Don't look for allies here
don't worry Fernandez, anyone with half a brain stopped looking for allies in your judaeo-negrified hellhole 100 years ago

Attached: 1531991949587.jpg (91.59 KB, 600x894)

Camden Smith
Camden Smith

Hey Ahmed, the original of that picture is depicting French soldiers during WWII. How many times have you prayed today to your lord god Allah? Allah, the glory and savior of Europe!

Liam Torres
Liam Torres

Oh, and filtered.

Jeremiah Gray
Jeremiah Gray

Caused by a lack of diversity I'm sure.

Ryder Bell
Ryder Bell

If Americans aren't at fault for invading Europe then Mexicans aren't at fault for invading America.

Isaac Jenkins
Isaac Jenkins

Nice try, you glowing spicspamming nigger.
America was LAST to get into the fray, and only after a few years of HEAVY kike propaganda on TV and media, you dumb nigger.

I told you. I'm going to dog you to the end of the internet, nigger.
You have NO POWER HERE!

Attached: sillynig.png (233.41 KB, 614x406)

Oliver Hughes
Oliver Hughes

And of course
PEARL HARBOR
bitch.
It was a mistake, but many of us are very ready to atone for this heinous crime against our own Blood.
You are first.
Mexico will burn.

Jordan Flores
Jordan Flores

mexicans
invading
I don't think you know what an invasion is, you emasculated cuck. We invaded Europe in the '40s. We shot our way in and with brute force conquered the land. These sub-humans squirm their way in, at the behest of bolsheviks, and leech off us like parasites. No dominance. No force. They're all passive, weak, subservient, parasitic trash, like you. The only masculinity left in the West is in the white American male.

Wyatt Scott
Wyatt Scott

And your Foreign Horde Invasion of shitskins has nothing to do with proclaimed war, you fucking spineless thieves.
tick tock, nigger.

Thomas Clark
Thomas Clark

Fuckin KEK, brother!

Attached: 7523aae3d8cd917f474d5f3bbab204bfe25ff1fcad74eb92ab3646128fd80624.png (14.19 KB, 255x195)

Samuel Peterson
Samuel Peterson

Shoot that fat childless barren bitch! Her life is fucking forfeit!

Ryan Reed
Ryan Reed

America was LAST to get into the fray, and only after a few years of HEAVY kike propaganda on TV and media, you dumb nigger.
What was muh arsenal of (((democraccy))), mutt?

The only masculinity left in the West is in the white American male.
Nice muttpost.

Attached: Stupid-Dumb-Mutt-Scum.png (1.1 MB, 1600x1530)
Attached: mutt-larper.jpg (120.82 KB, 1027x738)
Attached: Mutts-forced-to-further-breed-with-niggers.jpeg (100.77 KB, 600x471)

Juan Green
Juan Green

Stay mad, subhuman mulatto.

Attached: amerimutts-whores-forced-to-breed-with-niggers.jpg (104.21 KB, 620x486)
Attached: nigger-breeding-program-for-glorious-hawhite-nationalism.jpg (225.75 KB, 670x400)

Brandon Murphy
Brandon Murphy

<<"And the False Nurse was burned on a pyre nearby."

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (32.21 KB, 300x271)

Oliver Torres
Oliver Torres

Last bastion of "huwhite"ness: Muttmerica

Attached: Amerimutts.png (9.72 KB, 216x234)
Attached: stupid-amerimutt-enjoying-good-time-with-baste-black-granddaughters.jpg (105.48 KB, 539x717)

Jason Sanchez
Jason Sanchez

the limp wristed cuck stops stroking Ahmed's cock long enough to go to his folder of pictures that he saves to help sooth his inferiority complex toward the only men with any semblance of masculinity
This is some disgusting, effeminate bitchposting right here. Filtered.

Jaxson Jenkins
Jaxson Jenkins

Kuru hits hard, it seems.

Juan Anderson
Juan Anderson

Said the subhuman mutt
Less guns everyday
More niggers and spics every night
45% and counting, subhuman.

Muh filter
La la ing like a damn cunt
<masculine
Only a half spic mulatto scum.

Attached: Absolute-state-of-muttmerica-stupid-dumb-mutt-scum.png (1.02 MB, 1271x2235)
Attached: rare-mutt-1.jpg (125.42 KB, 1200x585)

Mason Martinez
Mason Martinez

My thoughts exactly. I nearly unleashed, but it's just sad at this point.
This poor nigger is here every damn day HATING all of his Superiors around him, and the very best he can muster is "mutt".
Unfortunately for him, my Ancestors came over in early 1500, and were mostly Quakers. My family has ALWAYS been highly racist.
I look around and see the sad, resentful mutts here, like this poor nigger and I stand head and shoulders, and heavily Chad, over all of them.
The seething hatred for my just existing is so fucking fascinating.
Strange, sad creatures, these subhuman vermin are. I no longer care to understand them.

I want them, and all there jealous, empty mockery, and insult gone.
I want them all gone.

Attached: 0cf91994f5aa2272829d645813ddaa02d22b3abe9681b7efd0b886922bb1c40c.jpg (9.95 KB, 255x159)

Henry Baker
Henry Baker

This poor nigger is here every damn day HATING all of his Superiors around him, and the very best he can muster is "mutt".
Posting chink cartoon characters LARPing in European ancient symbols.
KEK

Attached: muttscum.png (99.51 KB, 403x334)
Attached: amerimutts-hate-aryan-beauty.png (417.46 KB, 1120x697)
Attached: amerimutt-is-found-out.png (46.12 KB, 399x670)

Blake Cox
Blake Cox

You'll never be Aryan, spicspam.
Go away, and await your torurous death for your subhuman subversions against our Volk.
Your resentment and jealousy is so fucking delicious.
I believe I'll make mentally and emotionally torturing you lesser beings the focus of my pleasure.
A simple Smirk is all it ever takes, you shitskin house pet.

Attached: Mona.jpeg (34.09 KB, 350x350)

James Reed
James Reed

FYI, your ancestors are the kind of "racists" that fucked and bred with niggers. How else would you explain the 45% number?
You are subhuman. Now go LARPing as English while drinking Irish pint and singing feathernigger mumble jumble, you fucking mongrel.
Know your fucking place.

You'll never be Aryan, spicspam.
<Said the mulatto

our Volk
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
I thought you were of "english" ancestry, mutt?
Stop speaking German then, fucking nigger.

Attached: Amerimutts.png (22.8 KB, 216x234)

Asher Robinson
Asher Robinson

the mona lisa smirk is a mandella effect caused by us.

Adrian Lewis
Adrian Lewis

If we were "your" Volk your subhuman kind wouldn't have rejoiced at the chance to fight for communism.

Attached: mutt-coping-this-is-what-subhuman-amerimutts-actually-believe.png (66.76 KB, 1063x863)

Levi Gomez
Levi Gomez

You can always tell who has an inferiority complex by how they try to demean others. White American men boast of our accomplishments and claim supremacy over others. European men never boast of accomplishments, but rather bitch and moan about white American men. Niggers bitch and moan about white American men. Beaners bitch and moan about white American men. One says mutt, one says small dick, one says no culture. They're all effeminate attacks. These are all effeminate, emasculated boys. They have no pride. They have nothing to take pride in. They have nothing to boast about. They just attack us, because they have an inferiority complex toward us, because for the last 200 years, we've been the kings of humanity.

Anthony Mitchell
Anthony Mitchell

American men. Beaners bitch and moan about white American men. One says mutt, one says small dick, one says no culture. They're all effeminate attacks. These are all effeminate, emasculated boys. They have no pride. They have nothing to take pride in. They have nothing to boast about. They just attack us, because they have an inferiority complex toward us, because for the last 200 years, we've been the kings of humanity.

HAIL TO THE MUTT KANGZ!
WHERE ARE YOUR BACH, BEETHOVEN, HANDEL, WAGNER, VIVALDI, ETC?
Your only pride is being bred at gunpoint by niggers. Subhuman fucking mutts. Running out of German/European scientists already?
When is (((NASA))) next launch, mutt?
You are subhumans.

Attached: German-scientific-nobel-prizes.png (70.49 KB, 630x630)
Attached: choose-your-mutt.png (957.49 KB, 2790x1375)

Chase Wood
Chase Wood

My Red Hair, Green Eyes, and 6' 7" stature say different, you pathetic stain.
Don't hate me because I'm beautiful, nigger.
Just enjoy my Superior presence from afar.
Bask in the glow of my Historical Majesty, you rootless street dog. You fucking slave.
Your nothing but a slacking parasite, and you prove it everyday by shitting up this board.
SHITTING UP!
It's the ONLY skill you worthless fucking vermin possess.

WE are done babysitting your worthless asses, nigger.
tick tock.

Attached: well?.jpeg (32.09 KB, 450x635)

Andrew White
Andrew White

As soon as we don't have to wipe the shitty, worthless assess of the subhuman filth of the entire world, you useless nigger, we'll be going BACK to the stars.

WITHOUT YOU!

You talk a LOT of shit (it's all you have. SHIT), but has mexico ever even designed a fucking car, let alone a Rocket? South America had beasts of burden their entire existence, and never once even made a fucking WHEEL!
The only reason you have anything to say about the Aryan Man is because our weakness were CAUSED BY YOU! We made the foul mistake of believing you were actually Human, and that we could humanize, domesticate, and civilize your animal asses, you degenerate filth.
You're a worthless nigger, through, and through, and you hate ME for it.
And you think it's funny to try and drag us down to your highest levels of shit tier humanity.
Fuck you, parasite.
Do yourself, and the entire world a favor.
KILL YOUR SELF
WE are done with your taxing waste.

Attached: BWAH!.jpeg (73.82 KB, 750x390)

Thomas Roberts
Thomas Roberts

My Red Hair, Green Eyes, and 6' 7" stature say different, you pathetic stain.
Most mudshits in China can claim the same.
How about what you see as "white"?

WE are done babysitting your worthless asses, nigger.
tick tock.
Disband (((NATO))) then, mutt? I double dare you mulattos.

More LARPing with NSDAP soldiers who you killed out of envy
Kek. You need a dose of introspection, mutt?

Attached: Definition-of-race-hwhite-of-muttmerica.png (190.5 KB, 614x647)
Attached: amerimutts-hate-aryan-beauty.png (417.69 KB, 1120x697)

Lucas Price
Lucas Price

You're trying so damn hard, you triggered nigger.
It's adorable.
Doesn't change a damn thing, you endangered subhuman filth.
…tick tock, beaner.

Attached: fbd1ae8c2cb4c950cabae2ba2b3ee31d5ac9b6d67a47436438fbf9e988da6ea3.jpeg (14.61 KB, 180x255)

Ayden Perez
Ayden Perez

same paid shill posts the same images and the same posts every single day
nothing happens
Zig Forums is dead.

Brody Hall
Brody Hall

Behold! The masses of Red Haired, Green Eyed, Chinese Giants!

You are so fucking pathetic.
We really do need to just put you worthless fungi out of OUR misery already.
Be patient, spicspam. You'll get your turn on the RollorToaster.

You'll never be considered Aryan, nigger.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (260.46 KB, 450x300)

Aaron Walker
Aaron Walker

Subhuman mutt calling anyone a filthy spic, which is the majority of it's subhuman nation
I'm sorry, are you german/english/indian/irish/french/marrocan/nigger/spic or what?

LOL
MUTT

Brody Hughes
Brody Hughes

subhumans gloating about ZOG victory in ww2
nothing happens
Zig Forums IS DEAD HURR

Matthew Powell
Matthew Powell

Nah. Point them out, mock them heavily, and chase them off. Take the board back.

As you can see, this beanigger has finally reached a breaking point.
Triggered to the point of total loss of cool, and sperg tantrums of ad hom and lame mockery.
If we were in the same room right now, this pathetic beaner would go outside before my living eyes locked with his subhuman holes in his head.
Full blown, unadulterated
FEAR AND RESENTMENT
We get it, you pitiful nigger. You can't exist unless you believe that we are as mixed, mudded, and lost as your worthless, rootless species of street dogs.
We're not. So you hate us. So you come here to show your resentment by projecting your ugliness, and weakness onto your Superiors. You're literally like a bitch who wants to get fucked, but you're far too fat and ugly to even look at, or consider.
You want what we have. We want nothing to do with you.
Your weak emotions can't understand, and you have no identity without our praising you for something.

It's literally like being the StepDad to massive family of retards, all vying for attention by shitting in their pants, and spitting on each other.
You're fucking disgusting, nigger. You know this better than me. You have to live with yourself.
All of you are fucking despicable.

DE SPIC ABLE
Did you see what I did there?!
Fucking kek, faggot. See, even when I'm not even trying I'm automatically more creative than you, nigger.
Cry moar.

Attached: tardgloat-.jpeg (55.65 KB, 1200x799)

Alexander Foster
Alexander Foster

onto your Superiors
AHAHAAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

muh SPIC
Pretty sure the only spic here are you amerimutts. At this point you might actually have more spics than mexcrements do. Just like how you somehow have more kikes than pissrael.

Stupid fucking mutt, lel.

Attached: Hitler-lächt.jpg (61.27 KB, 638x648)
Attached: retards-of-the-nation-of-subhuman-mutts-higher-res.png (305.75 KB, 500x500)

Blake Clark
Blake Clark

Why do the mutts keep inisisting people are spics when they are the spics?
Hmmmmmmhhhh
cis.org/Camarota/New-Estimate-22-Million-Illegal-Immigrants-Not-Plausible

Lucas Morales
Lucas Morales

Hey, shitskin, did you run out of (((creativity))) again?

Ryan Watson
Ryan Watson

You're still here whining, bitch?
BWAHAAAHAA!! I've got you by the tiny brown balls now, you triggered nigger.
Keep hurling your empty bullshit. Throw your little tantrum.
Your tears are delicious. I love watching you squirm knowing full well that we've had enough of your shit, and when that happens.
Religions die. Maps are redrawn. And subhuman species of scum humans go extinct.
You are already extinct, nigger.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (236.91 KB, 578x325)

Levi Hughes
Levi Hughes

Now the subhuman muttspic is larping with vidya likely depicting savage shitskinned marauders
WEEZ

Religions die. Maps are redrawn. And subhuman species of scum humans go extinct.

You are already extinct, nigger.
Indeed, the menace called amerimutts are already extinct at 45%.
Too bad these subhumans have to spawn extra spicniggers though.

Attached: Amerimutts-BTFO.webm (2.96 MB, 636x360)
Attached: Wehrmachtballen.png (258.31 KB, 610x440)

Brayden Parker
Brayden Parker

(17) posts of desperate D&C
Wew boy, this board really has become a shithole.

Henry White
Henry White

(17) posts of desperate D&C
Wew boy, this board really has become a shithole.
t.mutt
Talk shit get hit, mongrel.

(((>>13489575)))

Jackson Rodriguez
Jackson Rodriguez

lmao
Self Portrait, 'tard?
Did you just upload that vid from your phone, niggy? Because that's about the level of sperging I picture when your trigger tantrums are shitting up the board all day, every day. Is this why you're so hung up on the Chinese? Did I peg you wrong as a beaner, beaner?
You'll never be Aryan, nigger.
(you actually have this shit saved to your drive)
You REALLY resent and fear the Superior Race, don't you?
Sad. Get a fucking hobby, you slab of shit.

Attached: thisfaggotspiccunt.jpeg (180.95 KB, 1452x920)

Nicholas Miller
Nicholas Miller

muttscum keeps insisting anyone but itself is a spic subhuman
KEK

Attached: dead-amerimutt-zogbot.webm (2.77 MB, 960x540)

Juan Baker
Juan Baker

You REALLY resent and fear the Superior Race, don't you?
said the mutts who destroyed and are still locking up Aryan art
washingtonian.com/2017/11/12/trove-nazi-art-wound-lock-key-army-base-virginia/

Evan Hall
Evan Hall

Triggered nigger. Do you know one of the main reasons you're never be Aryan?
IMPULSE CONTROL, NIGGER!

GIT SUM!

Attached: 07058cab2d4a259726d8b996e00b6bd552cd568f096fc92e56977509666f652c.jpg (17.41 KB, 255x255)

Ethan Roberts
Ethan Roberts

I see the well of your (((creativity))) has ran out as if you ever had any, mutt.
GIT SUM
What is that? Something your mutt grandpa shouted when he was killing Germans alongside commies and spics?

Jace Sanchez
Jace Sanchez

Pools of liquid shit forming at the cuff of her pantleg, when?

Angel Lopez
Angel Lopez

Too fucking subhuman retarded to even understand that as long as I have you here, sperging and throwing your tantrums, the rest of the board gets at least an hour or two of respite from your fucking mental infection, you worthless, fear driven, resentful, jealous, nigger.
THIS is why it's going to be so damn easy to eradicate your filth once the REAL show starts.
You'll be falling for honeypots, and "easy" victories left and right.
AND DYING FOR IT!
Retarded niggers.

Cry for me, leaf blower.
CRY MOAR!, SPICNIGGER!
BUAHAAAHAHAAAA!

Attached: 6a51bbbf3d3581ae352b53b433524fff4a47076b14134899442fcc2d2acccaf4.jpg (15.42 KB, 182x255)

Juan Sanders
Juan Sanders

muttsperging
This must be what it was like when your grandpa forced your subhuman "parents" to breed with niggers at gunpoint.

buaahahahaha
Top mutt.

Attached: le-greatest-subhuman-mutts.mp4 (8.46 MB, 426x240)

Tyler Wright
Tyler Wright

Quality thread.

Attached: stawp-poasting.gif (53.45 KB, 375x63)

Jack Clark
Jack Clark

You'll never be White, nigger.
Blow leaves, Jose.

Luke Martin
Luke Martin

mutt calling anyone a spic jose
WEEZ
45%

Adam Morales
Adam Morales

100% Aryan
vs.
100% spic

It will never even be a contest, nigger.
Stop hating yourself for not being White.
Let me do that for you, subhuman filth.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (593.76 KB, 465x700)
Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1.3 MB, 970x1375)

Owen Peterson
Owen Peterson

Left: Nordic Viking. Europeans. The kind that the subhuman amerimutts massacred, with the help of their subhuman commie mongol horde.

Right: According to official census definition of "hwite", that thing is hwhite.

Stay mad, mutt.

Attached: Definition-of-race-hwhite-of-muttmerica.png (190.64 KB, 614x647)

Joseph Rogers
Joseph Rogers

I'm going to send this to a friend as "my views on World War II in a nutshell". This literally sums it all up.

Btw that video should have ended with a quote from General Patton saying we fought the wrong guys.

Jason White
Jason White

Becareful not to trigger low IQ amerimutts.

Cameron Murphy
Cameron Murphy

She's afraid a neonazi sniper is somewhere not far targeting her shaking head to put a bullet in it.
in minecraft of course.

Ayden Cox
Ayden Cox

french soldiers wore campaing hats
Jump in a furnace, faggot.

Jonathan Williams
Jonathan Williams

TOR Hopping spicspamming nigger has to create the illusion that ANYONE agrees with her schizophrenic ass.
You're tricks are old, and tired, sweetheart. You glow.
You're retarded. You're shit's all fucked up, and you talk like a fag.
You'll never be White, nigger.

Attached: [[[RR]]].jpg (10.29 KB, 255x170)

Hudson Torres
Hudson Torres

So you agree with the outcome of WW2, right, mutt?

Attached: the-domutt.png (35.52 KB, 255x255)

Anthony Evans
Anthony Evans

stupid fucking mutt SEETHING at people shitting on the commie loving allied subhumans
KEK
STAY MAD PEDRO SHEKELBERG
THE TRUTH SHALL TRIUMPH

Attached: German-Youth.webm (6.18 MB, 480x360)

Christian Sanchez
Christian Sanchez

MORE IP hopping, you fucking retarded nigger?
I get it. You're a spicnigger. So you somehow, no matter what, can't seem to grasp that no one here is as fucking nigger retarded as you, you subhuman beaner.
But keep them coming. You're almost entertaining, and if you're throwing a tantrum here, then you're not shitting up the rest of the board, and the REAL anons can talk in peace without yet another nigger crawling up their ass out of jealousy, resentment, and fear for what's coming.

Cry moar.
You're a bitch in my arms, lil niggy.

Attached: Red-Ryder-AR-15-Christmas-Story-96030332315-e1448638309412.jpeg (39.63 KB, 560x373)

Kayden Ramirez
Kayden Ramirez

Dude, I just saw the video while scrolling past the first page, there is literally nothing wrong in that video. All those Allied Soldiers died so their countries could be handed over to poz and niggers and jews and commies. That's a fact.

Berlin gave me the blues. We have destroyed what could have been a good race, and we are about to replace them with Mongolian savages. And all Europe will be communist. It's said that for the first week after they took it (Berlin), all women who ran were shot and those who did not were raped. I could have taken it (instead of the Soviets) had I been allowed." -- General George S. Patton (July 21st, 1945)

Logan Ward
Logan Ward

Look at how mad, you are, mutt.
The truth will come out, and you subhumans will suffer.

Ryder Perry
Ryder Perry

Keep 'em coming, you retarded glowing nigger.
Subhumans are incapable of learning anything quickly.
We'll do this all day, you fucking triggered faggot.

CRY MOAR NIGGER

Attached: LiberalsgettheBullettoo.jpg (76.17 KB, 900x808)

Gabriel Gomez
Gabriel Gomez

Revealing the truth of WW2 is being a cia spicmuttnigger with fluorescent
KEKEK
Reminder, subhuman spic mutt:
Your grandpa was a shitskin, and it fought for communism and liberalism

Attached: subhuman-mutt-zogbots-getting-dick-chopped-off.png (170.8 KB, 911x545)

Robert Long
Robert Long

Listen dude, I don't know what your beef with the other user is, and I'm not claiming Americans are mongrels or whatever else. I have only one viewpoint I wish to express ITT which is that the America should have ALLIED with Germany not fought against them. The real enemy was the soviets.

Gavin Ortiz
Gavin Ortiz

hadn't seen this much mutthurt in years
as a rule of thumb though, all former allied countries, not just mUttSA, should wash their mouth before talking about former axis countries; at least they tried

Attached: el-corrupto.webm (2.97 MB, 720x480)

Easton Diaz
Easton Diaz

mutts
washing their traps
lel

Robert Jackson
Robert Jackson

Pathetic schizophrenic. Keep 'em coming, nigger filth!

Attached: BabyEater.jpg (53.13 KB, 343x516)

Jason Nelson
Jason Nelson

You read strange news in germany everyday. Die Dinge beschleunigen sich.

Alexander Watson
Alexander Watson

the amerimutt sperging itt

Attached: Screenshot-20190614-213232-Chrome.jpg (524.38 KB, 1080x2220)

David Young
David Young

shitskin statue

Zachary Gutierrez
Zachary Gutierrez

I am going to get my WBK and start "visiting" random muslim community leaders to show them my toys.

Kayden Robinson
Kayden Robinson

IP hopping beaner.
Yep, this is the result of allowing you shitskins to infect our Blood and Soil.
We will remedy that very soon, nigger.
VERY soon.

Attached: 4f90ca4a985fa6c5876c2d14c0db83bbc9f07feebb301f9d5862f63d8530810d.jpg (12.54 KB, 255x177)

Asher Scott
Asher Scott

schizo mutt

Lucas Turner
Lucas Turner

America is responsible somehow for Germans voting for a woman.

Ignore everything happening today and worshop the most possed nations in Europe because of 80 years ago.

Evan Nguyen
Evan Nguyen

Scared? You should be.

WE ARE COMING, YOU FUCKING COCKROACH

Attached: 10dbbe89fd1e0db694931499cc98d752f47bfe7adfcb8e1b31f073c3f4fa4fff.png (1.24 MB, 835x1140)

Ryan King
Ryan King

I usually filter that faggot before I even finish reading it's first post, it has too many tells. Thank you for verbally abusing the mexcriment, it is amusing.
Remember-
FIRE AND THUNDER

Christian Myers
Christian Myers

Attached: 1521168689449.jpg (26.47 KB, 480x448)

Asher Cox
Asher Cox

t.50%mutt

what happens today
(((NATO))) ferrying shitskins into Europe, mutt.

Attached: 20190712-002608.png (1.29 MB, 1600x1530)

Austin Nelson
Austin Nelson

Someone has to do it. This board will learn how to spot the shills, and beat them down before I'm done here.
This will translate into real world politics when the time comes too.
Subverters and infiltrators, BTFO!

Alexander Martin
Alexander Martin

Do it, mutt. Stream on ninecraft too.

Logan Morales
Logan Morales

Spicnigger, shut the fuck up.
WHITE MEN are talking!

Easton Lee
Easton Lee

This board will also learn to spot subhuman shitskins who antagonize European Axis nations for trying to bring the fight to communism.

Josiah Turner
Josiah Turner

"80 years ago" is the defining event of this era, it's not just a date; everything that happened afterwards has been 99% in reflection of those events and of those who won that conflict
can't exactly blame modern Germans too much after bloodily losing two world wars and going through decades of american sponsored de-nazification after having the asiatic and afro-judaean hordes from east and west rain deep into their country
meanwhile, americans have not had a war on their soil in centuries, nobody forced to you to turn into israel's favorite golems

Attached: 0b2447a73a441b452199df5d121e4cf033451afa60c235a01e8ba8d39c0eccad.jpg (103.57 KB, 615x900)

Joshua Lee
Joshua Lee

amerimutt
huwhite
Are you of North African blood? They are huwhite according to your shitskinned nation.

Samuel James
Samuel James

You're forgiving Germany for being under jewish influence whilst simultaneously condemning Americans for being under total jewish occupation.

Fake and gay. It's Germans who are ferrying shitskins to Europe and punishing the nations who fail to accept enough of them.

Liam Anderson
Liam Anderson

Unknown reasons, huh? Niggers.

Gavin Sullivan
Gavin Sullivan

Germans don’t deserve this.

Nathaniel Jenkins
Nathaniel Jenkins

Germany is not a state-vassal to USA/ZOG
germans don't pass through state sanctioned brainwash
voter matter, not the vote counters
germans deserve it for mocking you for having a lot of wetbacks in your country, destiny you would have avoided if your forefathers just had allied with the said germans' forefathers
absolute muttposting
Hang, draw and quarter yourself.

Attached: Hwhite-and-brotherly-americans.mp4 (6.97 MB, 450x360)

Isaiah Wilson
Isaiah Wilson

stupid mutt, I'm saying that while Germany is under kike influence after losing TWO bloody world wars with them being at the center of it, and largely because they actually REACTED to kikes middling in their affairs, amerimutts went through nothing of the sort and in fact seem to love it to this day

Aiden Butler
Aiden Butler

Great. The more law and order breaks down, the more leeway we have to operate. The more racially German pigs get disillusioned and quit.

Luis Thompson
Luis Thompson

No shit, spicnigger, but that's not what you're doing here.
You're a usurping, subverting shit skin parasite, here to fuck up the conversations of White Aryan Men and our goals for OUR future.
You are not even welcome here, you useless fucking nigger.
You know deep down, that you are nothing. That's why you're here. Getting the attention, ANY attention, that your absentee nigger father wasn't around to give you, and your mom's nigger one-night-stands, raped out of you.

Attached: download.jpeg (3.88 KB, 195x259)

David Perez
David Perez

White Aryan Men
So no amerimutt included.

Luke Turner
Luke Turner

Germany actually waged wars against kikes.
Spic blooded subhuman mutts never did.

Jonathan Powell
Jonathan Powell

Waaaa!
Germans dindu nuffin!
Sure they're all degenerate cucks but it's America's fault!
You're all a bunch of women.

Eli Scott
Eli Scott

(36)
That's not even including your many IP hops, nigger.
What the fuck do you even think you're accomplishing here, you stupid mexican shit smear?

Attached: eb0810cb67ae9b82bd0f3f98ff7a2df447a43045f43cf51142c6b3d5fb7f2896.jpg (12.49 KB, 255x159)

Joseph Adams
Joseph Adams

Vielen Dank. Wir sind auch nur Menschen. Das ist echt nett <3 I think actually we paid a lot of reparations and indeed have a lot of memorials for everything. If someone calls you Nazi, that does not mean what it did back then. The left and the right wing of this bird are more stressed these days. Stressed birds, we are.

Asher Baker
Asher Baker

muh correlations does not equal causation muh goy

Adrian Rodriguez
Adrian Rodriguez

We expect you to bomb white countries for Jews, actually.

Jacob Wood
Jacob Wood

spicspam nigger fools no one with IP hops.

Ayden Cruz
Ayden Cruz

doubles down
protects ZOG's image
you are the pussys afraid of ZOG!
Watch the video again . What do you see?

Jaxon Perez
Jaxon Perez

Ich bin jemand anders.

Gavin Rogers
Gavin Rogers

dindu nuffin
the fucking irony coming from the coward golems doing kikes' bidding not once but TWICE after actual Europeans almost got rid of them for good

go handle another couple of billions to israel you jew loving abomination

Attached: 1531324946025.jpg (106.57 KB, 766x991)

Daniel Gonzalez
Daniel Gonzalez

Germans are not fighting the kikes. Instead, germans jsut like to shit all over White people whilst praising non-Whites. Fuck em. Why should I lift a finger to support such treacherous scum?

kikes' bidding
Thata'd be Germany

Elijah Campbell
Elijah Campbell

WAKE UP user
The people in this thread who are doing the D&C are not German. They are jews playing you all for fools and winding you up.

Charles Cook
Charles Cook

stupid mutt

Attached: just-a-goy-serving-zog.jpg (140.45 KB, 1024x691)

Ryan Richardson
Ryan Richardson

Thata'd be Germany
t.mutt

Attached: 800.jpeg (115.84 KB, 800x627)
Attached: 247793bfb60d6aff4c375ba229262c6253fc3d78676fb71fff99f2ec2d38dc70.png (259.19 KB, 526x569)

Logan Torres
Logan Torres

Sprich mal was, mutt.

Attached: Mutt-Posting.jpg (213.07 KB, 856x738)

Andrew Reyes
Andrew Reyes

so mad he quoted me twice

Attached: volkstod.jpg (32.38 KB, 440x329)

Oliver Ross
Oliver Ross

The people in this thread who are doing the D&C are not German.
Very well.
I shall hold my tongue.
I've been very pro-German in the past but seeing non-stop masturbation to Germany whilst shitting all over the rest of Europe is starting to make me dislike Germany.
I hope you're right and I'm just being gullible.

John Turner
John Turner

spicspamming nigger is still, and will always be a spicnigger.

Jonathan Diaz
Jonathan Diaz

It all stems from the jew parasite. Once Germany rids itself of the jew, all will return to its natural state. I believe in Germany.

Christian Flores
Christian Flores

This thread is literally 99% D&C. The third post fucked it.

This is why mutt posters and europe haters should be banned on sight. This thread right here.

Colton Jackson
Colton Jackson

Wieder in die Ecke, mutt.

Attached: fb2dfb69b98e217734de63f10f6a6f66cd5b4abceaae24952ebf5bb5d456c397.png (50.34 KB, 1172x1182)
Attached: 097c550e34cc34356ad66513c96f0f77ede2296af4533196d9449429813c5d0c.jpg (92.43 KB, 594x576)
Attached: 1198ca0592bfce76f28b9652df631d3ad506c01ea5e30e03516ca445a4d38336.jpg (48.06 KB, 720x347)

Luis James
Luis James

they lack the capacity to carry out litigation against suspects.
NOT IF YOU ARE A GERMAN WHO IS NatSoc or PRO WHITE. THEN YOU CAN NOT COUNT TO 3, SO FAST THEY WILL GET YOUR ASS IN JAIL/TROUBLE ("STRONG DEMOCRACY")

In Berlin alone, there are an estimated 8,500 arrest warrants yet to be carried out
PROBABLY ALL SHITSKINS. THE KIKES WHO CREATED THIS SYSTEM WANT THE GENERAL POPULACE TO FEEL UNSAFE AND TO DEMAND HARDER LAWS AND MORE POSSIBLITIES FOR LAW ENFORCEMENT.
Therefore the kikes first create a problem for which they already have a solution (dictatorship and goyim slaves)

Knispel made his claims on a German television programme
(((GERMAN TELEVISION))) = if you can watch it in TV, then the jews want that you get the inforamtion.
They want that the germans demand more police. More and harder laws and so on.
Funny thing is, the germans do not need harder laws or more police, they just need a police and a justice system that do their job based on the existing laws.
Germanys laws can be really hard for any given crime, if the judge wants it.
But the kikes who infested the jewdical system are systematically releasing all the shitskin criminals and jailing all the germans who fight for their people.

DO YOU THINK THERE IS A PEACEFULL SOLUTION TO THIS?

John Nguyen
John Nguyen

spicnigger has nothing but shit to spread on OUR board.
You'll never be WHITE, beaner.

Jayden Davis
Jayden Davis

Dont talk about yourself like that, mutt.

Attached: b10674034af4db453aca7e07b0d24fbf5e87d376723e34d9fdeb58bf1ba63db4.jpg (76.06 KB, 960x687)

Wyatt Parker
Wyatt Parker

I am correct I have seen them do this before many times. Many jews claim they are 'german' because they have stolen DNA but in the end they can't help themselves from following the same program that all jews follow.

In this case though, it is not Germans at all but rather JIDF who is doing D&C right on schedule like they always do. It is their way of keeping us from uniting and killing them all. Remember they are a tiny minority in our nations and so they have to D&C everyone constantly to stay alive. Otherwise, when we saw them, we would kill them.

Christopher Garcia
Christopher Garcia

eureka I've got it I shall stop the jews by calling everyone a beaner and directing my efforts toward d&c
Yeah you are much smarter than muh amerimutts for sure. You are probably some retarded Turk or just a jew from leftypol.

Attached: americans.jpg (188.33 KB, 470x586)

Thomas Reed
Thomas Reed

I hope me or another pure blooded Aryan kills you soon!!!!!
IP HOPPING SPICSPAM NIGGER!
You aren't fooling anyone, nigger.
You're just pissed because you can't figure out how I ALWAYS see your homoglow, faggot.
You suck at this.
Tell your kike boss to fire you, Jose.

Caleb Campbell
Caleb Campbell

Sprich Freund, und tritt ein.>>13490242
I am german but not op. I think op did not reply yet. I do not think peace is achievable, unless you understand that you only achieve it when you die, and until then, have to fight. Everyday a little bit, hehe.

Liam White
Liam White

This as well. But I doubt that this is anything but jew manipulation as well to stay alive.

Nathan Phillips
Nathan Phillips

based fellow rabbitposter

Attached: rabbits-1218-vs-rabbits-today.jpg (237.62 KB, 1400x1068)

Brody Mitchell
Brody Mitchell

mad little mutt
Tell me how you feel about the outcome of WW2, mutt.

Attached: bdd616133e506ca88d4a6f75d88200ba8816155c9151a8e268278393131dce38.jpg (87.82 KB, 720x1102)

Ethan Martinez
Ethan Martinez

It's certainly an effective tactic. Nothing is more infuriating than believing that the people who you thought were your friends betrayed you.
Thankyou, user. I was beginning to lose myself in reactionary hate. I will refrain from responding to """German""" supremacists other than to point out that they're jews.

Matthew Torres
Matthew Torres

spicnigger has lost her mind, and will probably never leave. This is more attention than she's ever gotten from men in her life.
She's here forever.
Whoah! Nice, user. Here to back me up, or are you the spicspamming nigger testing out a new glowing tactic?
GOTCHA, NIGGER!!
You're far too stupid to be here, bitch.

Parker Powell
Parker Powell

this post
First, why germans are like this, today? Who gagged them? Who murdered their best stock, calling them war criminals? Who stompped them until nothing that could be used against the jew was left? I tell you who— golens did!
Who were the golens?
And today if the germans were to rise against ZOG, who would the kikes employ to crush them once and for all?
germans jsut like to shit all over White people whilst praising non-Whites.
Are your masters in your country any different? Are their slaves different?
Why should I lift a finger to support such treacherous scum?
Okay, then…
Why don't you lift a finger to save yourself? It would actually be the biggest thing you could do. It would almost save everyone. It would even save the germans. Why don't you save yourself?

Adrian Clark
Adrian Clark

It's Eosteric, I'm pretty sure. Eostre is the dawm goddess namesake of easter.

Attached: 596778f0d8b84720dcaae7de99df69736c6d05092e0b2fabc1f700fa32adb9aa.jpg (14.25 KB, 213x255)

Ryder Stewart
Ryder Stewart

Incel amerimutt

Attached: 226b43a9946aed139900fd08614cb9a58b69fa74e5bf07e65f52f4e5a23f219b.jpg (232.55 KB, 1144x888)

Ryder Ramirez
Ryder Ramirez

Chad Aryan, spicnigger filth.
Don't be so jealous.
Just accept that you'll
NEVER BE ARYAN
and move on with your shit ridden life, you vermin filth.

Nolan Butler
Nolan Butler

low IQ mutt retort

Attached: 8b28c6fe0e5ef1cff1c3e2fb0861b9a2d93a047395f66d1846946b1f581a901e.jpg (205.79 KB, 984x1200)

Adam Phillips
Adam Phillips

Attached: 7c080dccbcbc8830aaf86fbd2bde4c2368015bdcb037d3e02b2aae2f65e678ef.jpg (101.89 KB, 844x467)

Austin Stewart
Austin Stewart

No problem.

Attached: JDIF-isreal-propaganda-online-Mossad.png (1023.44 KB, 1136x668)
Attached: jewish-objectives-march-8-2019.jpg (64.88 KB, 1000x1294)

Hunter Scott
Hunter Scott

my bloodline is very old, and fam had to prove we were whatever was called aryan later back then, due to a probablz suspicious name in the family tree. I am likely a dead end for this bloodline. Might be just me, but I think people get more emotional overall.

Ayden Taylor
Ayden Taylor

unknown reasons
what's the amount of white people working in the "justice" system there anyway? this sounds like some flimsy excuse to let shitskins go free but that it is ineffective is interesting… amazing how they caught that assassin so quickly, isn't it?

Colton Parker
Colton Parker

The difference is between 90% ethnic European vs 50% spics and other assorted north Sahara huwhites in muttmerica though :^)

Jose Perry
Jose Perry

spicspam doesn't belong among Aryans.

Carson Johnson
Carson Johnson

That means you, spicmutt.

Attached: jkk.jpg (60.33 KB, 680x537)

Sebastian Gutierrez
Sebastian Gutierrez

Wow, this thread is completely unreadable.
Thanks you retarded niggers. Of course the mods are busy getting banged in the ass and taking massive yid loads too. Just great.

Luke Barnes
Luke Barnes

Did you report them for derailing and ask the mods to B&D them? You aren't going to get them to 'behave' any better unless you begin burning their IP's.

Don't complain and then just sit there with your thumb up your butt at the same time.

Xavier Morris
Xavier Morris

Thank you, if nobody else did it, I was going to do it.

Ryder Edwards
Ryder Edwards

Well, something like 370 online hatecrimes have been reported to police this year.
180 got investigated and 77 faced charges.
numbers from my memory

Caleb Cooper
Caleb Cooper

How to out the hasbara shill:
Ask: Do you agree with multi-culti and unrestricted immigration of Africans to Israel?
Anything other 100% Yes agreement = Shill

Brody Russell
Brody Russell

"Same" thing "in" sweden.
Same "thing" in england.
"Same thing in" the netherlands.
"S" "a" "m" "e" thing in the US, with the largest prison population on earth.

Gavin Powell
Gavin Powell

Wonder why there are so many obsessed burgers on a thread about Germany.
Meanwhile, 49% and 25,000 black on white rapes a year. Don't think about your own problems, just attack Europe. There's a good golem.

Christopher Robinson
Christopher Robinson

the insectoids mistakenly took a human back into their hive and left it in an egg clutch.
we need to form a rescue mission, and then nuke the bugs from orbit

Tyler Cook
Tyler Cook

bump