German Rule of Law is Crumbling At Record Rates, For "Unknown Reasons"

m.focus.de/kultur/kino_tv/focus-fernsehclub/tv-kolumne-markus-lanz-staatsanwalt-rechtsstaat-in-weiten-teilen-nicht-mehr-funktionsfaehig_id_10892749.html
archive.is/xodfX

Other urls found in this thread:

cis.org/Camarota/New-Estimate-22-Million-Illegal-Immigrants-Not-Plausible
washingtonian.com/2017/11/12/trove-nazi-art-wound-lock-key-army-base-virginia/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Same things in "France".

Because you don't scream JUDE. Your holocaust denial and antisemitism laws are nothing. when you have a thousand Germans on the streets calling out the fucking jewish criminals. You want justice? Decapitate invaders in the streets and show their heads into the cameras. You won't? THEY WILL!

Sounds like America.
Hey, remember all those years when Germans mocked and laughed at America for having a broken legal system? Well now that you have niggers, you are going through the same shit we have for decades.
Not so funny now, is it Germany?

lel dysgenic shithole

Fueling division there, rabbi? Stop it, you worthless little genocide jew.

well maybe if muttmerica didn't force Germany to import thousands of turds from turdgay as "guest workers" this wouldn't be the case, not as much anyway

Attached: c9044e2a9220711e55e0568673d1689e-imagepng.png (1640x982, 258.01K)

ACCELERATE

checked

What has the EU been doing, then?

imposing post WWII ameridog hegemony on the whole continent?

Stop letting them back out to return to the line.

Because (jew) jews are completely innocent in all of it right? Kill yourself Ari.

That's actually an esoteric metaphor, you see, humanity is evolving to a point they don't need law. The Legendary Super Aryan is coming.

Attached: Screenshot_20190710-145728_Chrome.jpg (720x1280, 411.7K)

nope, but being the kike's mongrel dog army doesn't excuse you either

There is no law for those things who are not your kin.

Attached: eostere helpers.jpg (747x523, 51.31K)

Anarchy then fascist soon.

We win, lads.

This. It's always the jew.

I want to esoterically help the people I hate.

N A T I O N A L I S M
FUCK MERKEL DYING BITCH

Fire this guy.

GERMAN PROSECUTOR DELIBERATELY TAKING A SLOW TIME. FIRE THE PROSECUTOR.

It was Merkel who invited them in. Then forced the rest of Europe to adopt her insane policies.

Funny how no one white-knights for other nations.

FIRE Ralph Knispel IMMEDIATELY

She probably has parkinson's. Don't let that bitch season food.

FIRE Ralph Knispel IMMEDIATELY

The Jew at the end of the video saying it’s racist to make a correlation with the increase of rapes and increase of migrants and then goes on that we have to start giving more money to the migrants in the form of social programs if we want the crime rate to drop.

All my fucking rage.

Reminds me of how strangely in the last 10-20 years Swedes just randomly started raping everybody in public they saw. Must be something in the water turning the West into gay rapists.

(((unknown reasons)))

Get off your high horse.

I'm sure "Nazis" who post anti-immigrant sentiments on social media are still drawn and quartered within a single evening though.
Things are looking pretty nasty out there, anons. Be safe, and keep your eyes open.

It was America that invited Merkel in.

Clearly Germany needs more arab and Africans in their police force.
ACCELERATE THE DIVERSITY

She's afraid a neonazi sniper is somewhere not far targeting her shaking head to put a bullet in it.

Attached: merkel_gunpoint.png (428x447, 417.33K)

Hello Angela you odious cunt
I hope you feel the fire before you expire

Guess they better import 6 trillion more sandniggers.

Diversity fixes everything.

This
Do what vlad tepes did. Ahem remove kebab German bros

spicspamming nigger.
Fuck off again, and again, and again, and…

worthless nigger.

My German Kind!

A C C E L E R A T E

Actually most Axis nations get a pass, because they werent subhumans.

Germany had rule of law. That's why mutts destroyed Germany when 1945 came along.

This, filthy mutts are just paying for 1945.

Jews, nigger. JEWS!
Nice try, though, nigger.

absolute pottery

Ineffectual insult. Western Europe is mutteurope now. Oh well. Don't look for allies here. You wanted enemies of white Americans, so don't expect us to do anything but laugh.

don't worry Fernandez, anyone with half a brain stopped looking for allies in your judaeo-negrified hellhole 100 years ago

Attached: 1531991949587.jpg (600x894, 91.59K)

Hey Ahmed, the original of that picture is depicting French soldiers during WWII. How many times have you prayed today to your lord god Allah? Allah, the glory and savior of Europe!

Oh, and filtered.

Caused by a lack of diversity I'm sure.

If Americans aren't at fault for invading Europe then Mexicans aren't at fault for invading America.

Nice try, you glowing spicspamming nigger.
America was LAST to get into the fray, and only after a few years of HEAVY kike propaganda on TV and media, you dumb nigger.

I told you. I'm going to dog you to the end of the internet, nigger.
You have NO POWER HERE!

Attached: sillynig.png (614x406, 233.41K)

And of course
PEARL HARBOR
bitch.
It was a mistake, but many of us are very ready to atone for this heinous crime against our own Blood.
You are first.
Mexico will burn.

I don't think you know what an invasion is, you emasculated cuck. We invaded Europe in the '40s. We shot our way in and with brute force conquered the land. These sub-humans squirm their way in, at the behest of bolsheviks, and leech off us like parasites. No dominance. No force. They're all passive, weak, subservient, parasitic trash, like you. The only masculinity left in the West is in the white American male.

And your Foreign Horde Invasion of shitskins has nothing to do with proclaimed war, you fucking spineless thieves.
tick tock, nigger.

Fuckin KEK, brother!

Attached: 7523aae3d8cd917f474d5f3bbab204bfe25ff1fcad74eb92ab3646128fd80624.png (255x195, 14.19K)

Shoot that fat childless barren bitch! Her life is fucking forfeit!

What was muh arsenal of (((democraccy))), mutt?

Nice muttpost.

Attached: Mutts forced to further breed with niggers.jpeg (1600x1530 120.82 KB, 1.1M)

Stay mad, subhuman mulatto.

Attached: nigger breeding program for glorious hawhite nationalism.jpg (620x486 225.75 KB, 104.21K)

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (300x271, 32.21K)

Last bastion of "huwhite"ness: Muttmerica

Attached: stupid amerimutt enjoying good time with baste black granddaughters.jpg (216x234 105.48 KB, 9.72K)

This is some disgusting, effeminate bitchposting right here. Filtered.

Kuru hits hard, it seems.

45% and counting, subhuman.

Attached: rare mutt 1.jpg (1271x2235 125.42 KB, 1.02M)

My thoughts exactly. I nearly unleashed, but it's just sad at this point.
This poor nigger is here every damn day HATING all of his Superiors around him, and the very best he can muster is "mutt".
Unfortunately for him, my Ancestors came over in early 1500, and were mostly Quakers. My family has ALWAYS been highly racist.
I look around and see the sad, resentful mutts here, like this poor nigger and I stand head and shoulders, and heavily Chad, over all of them.
The seething hatred for my just existing is so fucking fascinating.
Strange, sad creatures, these subhuman vermin are. I no longer care to understand them.

I want them, and all there jealous, empty mockery, and insult gone.
I want them all gone.

Attached: 0cf91994f5aa2272829d645813ddaa02d22b3abe9681b7efd0b886922bb1c40c.jpg (255x159, 9.95K)

KEK

Attached: amerimutt_is_found_out.png (403x334 417.46 KB, 99.51K)

You'll never be Aryan, spicspam.
Go away, and await your torurous death for your subhuman subversions against our Volk.
Your resentment and jealousy is so fucking delicious.
I believe I'll make mentally and emotionally torturing you lesser beings the focus of my pleasure.
A simple Smirk is all it ever takes, you shitskin house pet.

Attached: Mona.jpeg (350x350, 34.09K)

FYI, your ancestors are the kind of "racists" that fucked and bred with niggers. How else would you explain the 45% number?
You are subhuman. Now go LARPing as English while drinking Irish pint and singing feathernigger mumble jumble, you fucking mongrel.
Know your fucking place.

Attached: Amerimutts.png (216x234, 22.8K)

the mona lisa smirk is a mandella effect caused by us.

If we were "your" Volk your subhuman kind wouldn't have rejoiced at the chance to fight for communism.

Attached: mutt coping this is what subhuman amerimutts actually believe.png (1063x863, 66.76K)

You can always tell who has an inferiority complex by how they try to demean others. White American men boast of our accomplishments and claim supremacy over others. European men never boast of accomplishments, but rather bitch and moan about white American men. Niggers bitch and moan about white American men. Beaners bitch and moan about white American men. One says mutt, one says small dick, one says no culture. They're all effeminate attacks. These are all effeminate, emasculated boys. They have no pride. They have nothing to take pride in. They have nothing to boast about. They just attack us, because they have an inferiority complex toward us, because for the last 200 years, we've been the kings of humanity.

HAIL TO THE MUTT KANGZ!
WHERE ARE YOUR BACH, BEETHOVEN, HANDEL, WAGNER, VIVALDI, ETC?
Your only pride is being bred at gunpoint by niggers. Subhuman fucking mutts. Running out of German/European scientists already?
When is (((NASA))) next launch, mutt?
You are subhumans.

Attached: choose_your_mutt.png (630x630 957.49 KB, 70.49K)

My Red Hair, Green Eyes, and 6' 7" stature say different, you pathetic stain.
Don't hate me because I'm beautiful, nigger.
Just enjoy my Superior presence from afar.
Bask in the glow of my Historical Majesty, you rootless street dog. You fucking slave.
Your nothing but a slacking parasite, and you prove it everyday by shitting up this board.
SHITTING UP!
It's the ONLY skill you worthless fucking vermin possess.

WE are done babysitting your worthless asses, nigger.
tick tock.

Attached: well?.jpeg (450x635, 32.09K)

As soon as we don't have to wipe the shitty, worthless assess of the subhuman filth of the entire world, you useless nigger, we'll be going BACK to the stars.

WITHOUT YOU!

You talk a LOT of shit (it's all you have. SHIT), but has mexico ever even designed a fucking car, let alone a Rocket? South America had beasts of burden their entire existence, and never once even made a fucking WHEEL!
The only reason you have anything to say about the Aryan Man is because our weakness were CAUSED BY YOU! We made the foul mistake of believing you were actually Human, and that we could humanize, domesticate, and civilize your animal asses, you degenerate filth.
You're a worthless nigger, through, and through, and you hate ME for it.
And you think it's funny to try and drag us down to your highest levels of shit tier humanity.
Fuck you, parasite.
Do yourself, and the entire world a favor.
KILL YOUR SELF
WE are done with your taxing waste.

Attached: BWAH!.jpeg (750x390, 73.82K)

Most mudshits in China can claim the same.
How about what you see as "white"?

Disband (((NATO))) then, mutt? I double dare you mulattos.

Kek. You need a dose of introspection, mutt?

Attached: amerimutts hate aryan beauty.png (614x647 417.69 KB, 190.5K)

You're trying so damn hard, you triggered nigger.
It's adorable.
Doesn't change a damn thing, you endangered subhuman filth.
…tick tock, beaner.

Attached: fbd1ae8c2cb4c950cabae2ba2b3ee31d5ac9b6d67a47436438fbf9e988da6ea3.jpeg (180x255, 14.61K)

Zig Forums is dead.

Behold! The masses of Red Haired, Green Eyed, Chinese Giants!

You are so fucking pathetic.
We really do need to just put you worthless fungi out of OUR misery already.
Be patient, spicspam. You'll get your turn on the RollorToaster.

You'll never be considered Aryan, nigger.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (450x300, 260.46K)

I'm sorry, are you german/english/indian/irish/french/marrocan/nigger/spic or what?

LOL
MUTT

Zig Forums IS DEAD HURR

Nah. Point them out, mock them heavily, and chase them off. Take the board back.

As you can see, this beanigger has finally reached a breaking point.
Triggered to the point of total loss of cool, and sperg tantrums of ad hom and lame mockery.
If we were in the same room right now, this pathetic beaner would go outside before my living eyes locked with his subhuman holes in his head.
Full blown, unadulterated
FEAR AND RESENTMENT

We get it, you pitiful nigger. You can't exist unless you believe that we are as mixed, mudded, and lost as your worthless, rootless species of street dogs.
We're not. So you hate us. So you come here to show your resentment by projecting your ugliness, and weakness onto your Superiors. You're literally like a bitch who wants to get fucked, but you're far too fat and ugly to even look at, or consider.
You want what we have. We want nothing to do with you.
Your weak emotions can't understand, and you have no identity without our praising you for something.

It's literally like being the StepDad to massive family of retards, all vying for attention by shitting in their pants, and spitting on each other.
You're fucking disgusting, nigger. You know this better than me. You have to live with yourself.
All of you are fucking despicable.

DE SPIC ABLE
Did you see what I did there?!
Fucking kek, faggot. See, even when I'm not even trying I'm automatically more creative than you, nigger.
Cry moar.

Attached: tardgloat .jpeg (1200x799, 55.65K)

AHAHAAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Pretty sure the only spic here are you amerimutts. At this point you might actually have more spics than mexcrements do. Just like how you somehow have more kikes than pissrael.

Stupid fucking mutt, lel.

Attached: retards of the nation of subhuman mutts higher res.png (638x648 305.75 KB, 61.27K)

Why do the mutts keep inisisting people are spics when they are the spics?
Hmmmmmmhhhh
cis.org/Camarota/New-Estimate-22-Million-Illegal-Immigrants-Not-Plausible

Hey, shitskin, did you run out of (((creativity))) again?

You're still here whining, bitch?
BWAHAAAHAA!! I've got you by the tiny brown balls now, you triggered nigger.
Keep hurling your empty bullshit. Throw your little tantrum.
Your tears are delicious. I love watching you squirm knowing full well that we've had enough of your shit, and when that happens.
Religions die. Maps are redrawn. And subhuman species of scum humans go extinct.
You are already extinct, nigger.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (578x325, 236.91K)

WEEZ

Indeed, the menace called amerimutts are already extinct at 45%.
Too bad these subhumans have to spawn extra spicniggers though.

Attached: Wehrmachtballen.png (636x360 258.31 KB, 2.96M)

Wew boy, this board really has become a shithole.

t.mutt
Talk shit get hit, mongrel.

(((>>13489575)))

lmao
Self Portrait, 'tard?
Did you just upload that vid from your phone, niggy? Because that's about the level of sperging I picture when your trigger tantrums are shitting up the board all day, every day. Is this why you're so hung up on the Chinese? Did I peg you wrong as a beaner, beaner?
You'll never be Aryan, nigger.
(you actually have this shit saved to your drive)
You REALLY resent and fear the Superior Race, don't you?
Sad. Get a fucking hobby, you slab of shit.

Attached: thisfaggotspiccunt.jpeg (1452x920, 180.95K)

KEK

Attached: dead amerimutt zogbot.webm (960x540, 2.77M)

washingtonian.com/2017/11/12/trove-nazi-art-wound-lock-key-army-base-virginia/

Triggered nigger. Do you know one of the main reasons you're never be Aryan?
IMPULSE CONTROL, NIGGER!

GIT SUM!

Attached: 07058cab2d4a259726d8b996e00b6bd552cd568f096fc92e56977509666f652c.jpg (255x255, 17.41K)

I see the well of your (((creativity))) has ran out as if you ever had any, mutt.
What is that? Something your mutt grandpa shouted when he was killing Germans alongside commies and spics?

Pools of liquid shit forming at the cuff of her pantleg, when?

Too fucking subhuman retarded to even understand that as long as I have you here, sperging and throwing your tantrums, the rest of the board gets at least an hour or two of respite from your fucking mental infection, you worthless, fear driven, resentful, jealous, nigger.
THIS is why it's going to be so damn easy to eradicate your filth once the REAL show starts.
You'll be falling for honeypots, and "easy" victories left and right.
AND DYING FOR IT!
Retarded niggers.

Cry for me, leaf blower.
CRY MOAR!, SPICNIGGER!
BUAHAAAHAHAAAA!

Attached: 6a51bbbf3d3581ae352b53b433524fff4a47076b14134899442fcc2d2acccaf4.jpg (182x255, 15.42K)

This must be what it was like when your grandpa forced your subhuman "parents" to breed with niggers at gunpoint.

Top mutt.

Attached: le greatest subhuman mutts.mp4 (426x240, 8.46M)

Quality thread.

Attached: stawp_poasting.gif (375x63, 53.45K)

You'll never be White, nigger.
Blow leaves, Jose.

WEEZ
45%

100% Aryan
vs.
100% spic

It will never even be a contest, nigger.
Stop hating yourself for not being White.
Let me do that for you, subhuman filth.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (465x700 1.3 MB, 593.76K)

Left: Nordic Viking. Europeans. The kind that the subhuman amerimutts massacred, with the help of their subhuman commie mongol horde.

Right: According to official census definition of "hwite", that thing is hwhite.

Stay mad, mutt.

Attached: Definition of race hwhite of muttmerica.png (614x647, 190.64K)

I'm going to send this to a friend as "my views on World War II in a nutshell". This literally sums it all up.

Btw that video should have ended with a quote from General Patton saying we fought the wrong guys.