Literal Africans Admit Trump acts like Nigger because of Ivanka

theeastafrican.co.ke/oped/comment/Ivanka-Trump-can-do-as-she-pleases-her-father-is-an-African/434750-5190280-kkh1sl/index.html

Because they trust few people, they listen to very few advisers and individuals who hold these positions end up being familiar family members. In some cases, even those family members have no say when it comes to forming an opinion – some leaders just do not listen and go by their own gut feelings.

This is the second journalistic monkey man to come to this conclusion after the mongrel that hosts the daily show did a little shuck and jive on it last May.

Nignogs admit Donald Trump acts just like they do.

Niggers proven smarter than all MAGAtards

Attached: image.png (780x438, 431.49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5791817/Ivanka-Trump-shut-Melanias-security-worries-inauguration-parade.html
macleans.ca/politics/washington/the-ivanka-show-and-canadas-role-in-it/
mercurynews.com/2019/03/12/new-book-reveals-ivanka-trump-and-jared-kushners-white-house-power-plays-air-force-one-demands/
newyorker.com/news/amy-davidson/the-global-effort-to-flatter-ivanka
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Based niggers.

> Nerima Wako Ojiwa @NerimaW Spiritual / Columnist @The_EastAfrican / CEO Siasa Place / 2018 Obama Fellow/ Grandfather's legacy/ Proud kidney donor

Kill yourself MIGAkike

Did something of my speech offended you? Outing you as an illiterate dilating nigger or some sort? Tell me, from where did you discovered this African news site? Don't tell me you found it through your mothers laptop.

Unironicly Based

Look at yourself, every time someone calls you out, you end up crawling at your filthy shed and screech as some deranged fool, thinking again that this might help. Don't tell me that this is some sort of your grand self absorbed narcissistic whoring plan for attention.
Nigger, where did you discovered an African News site?

Not answering? Is this beyond your capacity for a simple grade school task? Fucking hell, you're beyond hope.
Such shameful filth.

Hello, spicspam. I see you're failing again?
You truly are a nigger, and will never be Aryan.
Give up.
Kill yourself.
Kill yourself.
Kill yourself, faggot.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5791817/Ivanka-Trump-shut-Melanias-security-worries-inauguration-parade.html

macleans.ca/politics/washington/the-ivanka-show-and-canadas-role-in-it/

mercurynews.com/2019/03/12/new-book-reveals-ivanka-trump-and-jared-kushners-white-house-power-plays-air-force-one-demands/

newyorker.com/news/amy-davidson/the-global-effort-to-flatter-ivanka

Anyone who supports President Kushner and Crown Princess Kikevanka is less than a nigger

Less than you, spicspam?
That's impossible, nigger.
Blow leaves.

Attached: FB326D32-ADD9-4663-BD8B-852442960196.png (360x361, 70.42K)

I don't support Zognald. I support messing with Jamal whenever I see him.

African niggers proven smarter than DACApedes; MIGA eternally BTFO'ed

Ok little buddy

Triggered, nigger?
You aren't fooling anyone, spicspam. The fact that you're now so pissed about getting tagged with permanent glow paint is making rapid post like a drunk bitch at the bottom of my stairsa at 3:00 am, begging for me to let her suck my Superior Aryan cock. You've never experienced such a thing, because you'll never be White, nigger.

And clean up your desk. You're a fucking slob.

Epstein i Q

Double dubs confirm the truth of your statement user.

tell that faggot david the schizo line is blowing your covers. it's worn thin

user he is an inbred neurotic kike what else do you expect. He is trying to derail a thread that is calling out Jewvanka by accusing everyone else of being a nigger FFS how much more proof do you need.

Did you forget which IP you were replying from dipshit?

You're so organic. You NEVER do this every day in every thread. Ever. Do you, spicspam?
I wasn't going to, but just because of YOU, I'm going to vote.
I'm going to vote TRUMP in the name of my favorite IP hopping spicspamming nigger!
Just because you're trying so damn hard to steer me away from it.
Just for you, spicspam.
For you.

Attached: gamesnigger?.png (500x716, 399.5K)

The shill can't even hide itself across multiple IPs because it has to make the same puerile ad hominem that anyone who disagrees with it is a nigger over each one. This clearly delineates him from those who are paid that have at least a 2 week training course and a modicum of opsec.

Forensic Linguistics - the more you know anons

You are Q?

Attached: Qanon.jpg (187x269, 9.06K)

You're really incapable of seeing your own glow? REALLY?!
Well, you're alone in that respect, spicspam.
WE SEE YOU, NIGGER!

kek
FAH Q!

Attached: d417122b5c0e133b8b81c7f0120cbcbe959374c6b709b25b4a354029bd3beb36.jpg (153x255, 11.5K)

Goodbye Paris! Goodbye France!

Are you going to make another 50 posts about spicspam?

Everyone, hmm?

Only if spicspam persist with 51 posts, nigger.
Why don't you faggot grow some balls, and take your fucking board back from these glowing niggers?
Funny how you would come at me, and not spicspam?
OH WAIT! IT'S YOU, SPICSPAM! IP HOPPING AGAIN!!

you stupid nigger.

shills gotta pay bills user

Not a single post on topic by the faggot accusing everyone else of "spicspamming" and being "jamal/nigger" really makes you think considering he's spamming the fuck out of thread if he also is a half spic half nigger named Jamal.

Gas Trump Gas Ivanka

Attached: whiterabbit.jpeg (474x584, 35.28K)

You forgot IP hopping user but you clearly are on to something about him being a half bean half nog named Jamal. At the very least we know he isn't white.

You fool no one. EVERYONE here is sick of your shit, nigger.
We're coming for you.

Attached: EbbaLOOK!.jpg (244x255, 13.17K)

Kike we already caught you on 5 IP's in this thread alone.

9f238d
c160df
a7b697
d7ee3c
c76012

This is where the spicspammer retreats to the Supervisor for support.
I can now expect to be copypastad, and blamed for being the spicspams IP hops.

DOH!
AND THERE IT IS!!
You're so fucking predictable, glownigger.
Fuck off, spicspam
YOU WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO POST HERE AGAIN, NIGGER!!
Everyone sees you now.

We're coming.

Attached: 1bd980ffc1ed9ed1850a6d32b8ffdaa14ca084cd6509e8deaba95b0f8d4bffc6.png (255x255, 19.07K)

He's only got another 30 posts to go user.

9f238d - 11
c160df - 4
a7b697 - 3
d7ee3c - 1
c76012 - 1

20/52 replies not one post on topic

It's like watching some failed abortion of /cow/ and nu/pol/ bastard child.

I'm not playing. Are you, nigger?
YOU are my only topic now. I told you that.
I'M YOUR FUCKING SHADOW UNTIL YOU LEAVE THIS BOARD FOREVER, NIGGER!
We're coming.

Attached: fugeeswelcome.jpg (205x255, 14.03K)

Be careful user don't want to poke the jew it may call you a spicspamming nigger.

What particularly about the state of the thread do you mean the 1 shill poster trying to derail to help Ivanka and Trump save face?

Attached: 11320e7a2cdf54c17a91a16840dd996f059204395bdc2be6e09f7bad74ad28c9.jpg (750x552, 132.25K)

These poor niggers don't understand that's how real Aryans chivalry works, that's why we gave women's rights to vote and lynched niggers #ListenAndBelieve (even if she's on top).

Official whitehouse Video on G20 features Kikevanka OP is over target with massive shilling in this thread.

Kill yourself kike; Ivanka is a race traitor and dirty jew.

Desperate. Is this his job or is he that obsessed?

Attached: 77394930.jpg (1000x532, 92.03K)

Hop, little bunny. HOP!
This is the ONLY way you can attempt to Manufacture Consent for your bullshit,
BECAUSE YOU FUCKING GLOW, AND YOU CAN'T GET ANY REAL ANONS TO AGREE WITH YOUR BLATANT BULLSHIT, NIGGER!
Keep' em coming, bitch.
I know EXACTLY which thread you're trying to slide, you fucking pedophile traitors!

ITT 1 Trump shill = 1/2 posts; the absolute state of /nu-pol/

(MAGA check em)
This!

Stop trying to hate an Aryan woman. You're probably an illegal.

Hey dumbfuck you can never escape this

and repeat
Here we go for another round of hops, and Manufactured Consent.

If it wasn't so personal, I would assume its a sophisticated chat bot. But bots
DON'T GET TRIGGERED, AND SPERG ALL DAMN DAY!!
Fucking useless spicspamming nigger.

Attached: a5e97100c356698cd42c4942566ac68cee992b409de71907334b877c0e7838b4.jpg (1685x1779, 456.48K)

"ONE OF US! ONE OF US!"
Try again, spicspam.
You already burned this ID above, nigger.

Attached: RotherhamRape.jpg (246x255, 28.57K)

Wanna really watch this shill go REEEEEEEE

aahhhhheeemmmm

THE PURPLE user WAS RIGHT TRUMP IS GROOMING IVANKA TO BE PRESIDENT

Attached: image.png (1296x730, 1.59M)