2 Marines charged after trying to smuggle undocumented immigrants: Court records

abcnews.go.com/Politics/marines-charged-smuggle-undocumented-immigrants-court-records/story?id=64240782

archive.fo/fNLLy

Posible CIA nigger shit going on?

Attached: ScreenHunter 280.png (1020x730, 27.25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

marinecorpstimes.com/news/your-marine-corps/2019/07/08/two-marines-arrested-face-charges-for-smuggling-undocumented-immigrants-for-financial-gain/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Doubtful, just spic servicemen, or a nigger and a spic, making some money on the side as coyotes. They're probably based on Camp Pendleton or one of the other So. Cal bases within an hour of the border. Not uncommon, in my company there was a actually a spic who got busted for the same shit, turns out he was going out on weekends to smuggle his fellow spics in for cash, and eventually got busted. The base and military leadership didn't even touch him, just handed him over to the feds and let them have him. Never heard what happened to him after that, out of our hands. And all this was back in like 2006, it's been going on for years. I highly doubt CIA nigger shit, just the result of letting foreign spics and nigs serve in your military, they are active subversives in uniform.

The dumb jarheads were smuggling them before they paid.

Let that sink in.

Attached: Problem_Solver.jpg (600x253, 39.8K)

These are nigger and spic names, btw.

Good day. They were caught, they'll lose everything, and they'll push some white people rightward. Plus that's two less shit-skins with military weaponry.

A nigger and a spic working from within the US military to subvert the country. If they don't receive a traitor's death what does that say about the black robe wearing faggot judge?

Both were members of the service for citizenship program per the Stolen Valor site. Quintero from Mexico and Law from Nigeria (Law… Nigeria?! Must be a fake name to get in).

Hang them both.

Yeah but we just love our based spics don't we MIGAPEDES

I know a guy that works in the physical plant of a Vancouver BC hospital that regularly gets offered $6500 or so to smuggle spice monkeys across the Canada-US border. He wouldn't touch that with a 10 foot pole but they keep approaching him and asking him. Seems that getting into the USA is a very urgent need for them…

(((marines)))

Charge them with treason. No mercy.

We should be lenient, no one knew the rules of the Marines were so complicated. Most of us would have done the same thing if we needed the extra cash.

I you have doubts, why post bucko? Better have evidence here on Zig Forums.

Do you have evidence both were spics?

How do you know that one of them wasn't an asian?

It's tough to survive in this economy, also you cannot expect a normal citizen to read every law in the books.

What if they were polleros?

My bother works in the Arizona border and that normal. You have to understand that there are too many laws in the books, so you cannot expect everyone to read them all.

I think people turning into animals is pretty rare.

Was it you?

Sad to see a man's free enterprise being squashed down by the feds for threatening the system.

Uhm… that's because they were shocked. Imagine if you're with your pants down and some school shooter (who got lost on his way to school) shoots your house? You don't have time to karate chop him unconscious. I mean I can because I'm a certified pro, but most people can't

Because that's normal procedure.

Poor soul is probably in Guantanamo.

I thought 9/11 was around that time.

How do you know they don't take breaks?

Fuck off, spicspam.
NO MEXICANS ON OUR SOIL!
You busted shit will NEVER work here.

You actually took the time to type this shit out?
You're a mess, bitch. Kill yourself.

You're a dork.

Fuckhead, they get paid by the employers they are delivering the workers to who hold them as indentured servants.

Complicated, like not breaking the law? Most of us don't break the law when we need extra cash and aren't likely to start smuggling shitskins into our country for a few extra cervezas.

Or they just get stood up on the spot. What are they going to do, call the cops? Criminals rip each other off all the time.

Yep, all based on how much anyone has to lose at a given time. But burn someone and you start running out of people willing to work with them. But when it comes to the spics, it's slavery and they are making deals with others so the spics can work the debt off, not the individual spic unless they had cash.

As someone who has, I recommend anons to think about it before doing it.

It takes a whole weekend to move immigrants to our countries. It can take as little as 2 hours, BUT you spend the whole weekend planning and ensuring pay. I admit it pays well, but it sucks seeing your whole weekend go poof (especially during super bowl season).

To be fair, the pay was above market value. I got paid $4K for each person I brought to the US. While that time I did it in Germany (my bros asked me for help), it was 2K Euros for each.

BUT IF THEY TOUCH THE MAGIC DIRT AND SERVE IN THE MILITARY THEY'LL BE JUST LIKE ALL AMERICANS GTFO THIS IS r/t_D!!!

Autistic fucking nigger.

>>(((13494635)))
>>(((13494609)))
No (You)'s for jews.

marinecorpstimes.com/news/your-marine-corps/2019/07/08/two-marines-arrested-face-charges-for-smuggling-undocumented-immigrants-for-financial-gain/
nig blames spic…
spic blames nig

if only there was some way to stop this, like by not allowing certain races to be marines

How do I become one?

Retarded spic and nigger. You get the money before, and if thats not possible you have to hold them hostage until you get paid. There is a reason why coyotes kill them in smuggling dens. The people come clean and say they can't pay but beg for them to be released.

Put them before a firing squad for treason

nahh, new corps will give them a general or bad conduct discharge. After however many months they will have the board of naval corrections changed it to a mark up. Probably honorable. Even the the sailor and marine that raped a Jap chick only got jail time.

Holy shit your so danm retarded you know now for saying what you have done you will be put on a list ot be hanged on the day of the rope.

Only White Men can be Marines tbqfh.