Blacks score lower in school because their districts have less money,their parents are poorer too

Oh wait. Black districts are getting more money than white districts because of school financing reforms. And in hundreds of districts where black families are actually more prosperous than white families in their districts the whites and asians still outperform the blacks at school. In fact there are no black districts at all that outperform white districts scholastically.

In other words, there is no school district in the United States that serves a moderately large number of black or Hispanic students in which achievement is even moderately high and achievement gaps are near zero.

Why not?

Occam’s Razor would suggest that this near-universal racial pattern has something to do with, you know, race, with who your parents and grandparents were and the nature and nurture they gave you.

But Professor Reardon is aghast at Occam’s suggestion:

That is, unless one posits large innate racial differences in academic potential (a position supported by no credible theory or evidence; for a review, see Nisbett et al. [2012]), differences in average test scores must be understood to represent local racial differences in the average availability of opportunities to learn the tested material.

And hence he wields Occam’s Butter Knife to come up with a complex, if still admittedly incomplete, rationalization.

First, though, Reardon admits it’s not because black and Hispanic students are short of tax spending on their schooling:

As a result of state school financing reforms enacted by state legislatures or ordered by courts, per-pupil revenues are now modestly positively correlated with districts’ enrollment rates of poor and minority students within most states (Cornman 2015). This means that in most states—conventional wisdom notwithstanding—poor and minority students are enrolled in districts with higher per pupil spending than white and middle-class students….

Second, while socioeconomic status likely contributes to racial gaps, the Stanford database includes a few hundred locales where blacks appear to be better off on average than whites:

For white-black gaps, nearly 11% of districts (with 7% of the black public school population) have racial/ethnic socioeconomic disparities that are less than or equal to zero (though many of these districts are small or have small numbers of black families, so that their white-black SES differences are imprecisely estimated).

And yet there are no districts in which blacks outscore whites.

Another pattern Reardon observes is that racial gaps are largest not in poor, backwoods districts rife with racism, but in wealthy, sophisticated school districts.

This has long been known as the Shaker Heights Effect, after the liberal Cleveland suburb that is home to numerous affluent families, black and white, but in which the white-black gap is a full four grade levels.

takimag.com/article/san-francisco-vs-frisco/

Attached: Body2002.jpg (410x272, 21.58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bethinking.org/bible/old-testament-mass-killings
nbcnews.com/news/crime-courts/anthony-stokes-teen-who-got-heart-transplant-dies-car-chase-n334001
foreignpolicy.com/2018/11/27/congolese-cover-up-un-congo-murder-zaida-catalan-michael-sharp/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Waste of thread here tbh, everyone here knows niggers are on par with apes in intelligence. Sage because your post is like saying water is wet.

Nigger Detected.
Auto filtered, reported and saged.

NEED MO MONEY 4 DEM PROGRAMS

It's almost like blacks have a lower IQ or something, they seem to fail across all metrics.

HmMmMm

indeed

Who am I to argue with Nisbett et al. [2012]?

If only there were some way to answer that question scientifically. I believe in Science.

Only solution is the following:
Easier said than done though

tldr

Attached: OpenTheBooks_Oversight_Report_-_National_Foundation_on_the_Arts_and_Humanities_FINAL 2 fund.png (1058x1314 199.63 KB, 78.31K)

Take your schizo boomer sovereign citizen shit elsewhere

They'll most likely just get rid of school all together when the whites die off/killed off and just put spic and nig kids in either army camps or labor camps ruled over by mixed race officers who take orders from kikes.

It’s epigenetics and diet. Pouring money on the schools doesn’t work because they’re not the most important parts.

OP brushed truth and then lied.

(((definitely not because they are niggers)))

Biologists don’t deny genetic differences in human populations. For instance, sickle cell anemia. There are many similar examples, but no, you had to lie to make your feels right. You’re just too weak to face the reality that biologists do.

Epigenetic differences are the opposite of reasons for bigotry. Firstly, they are something that may become treatable. Gene therapies have begun deployment and are expanding. Secondly, bigotry reinforces rather than undermines unwanted differentiation, as epigenetic influences fade in egalitarian societies but intensify in hierarchical ones. Thirdly, bigotry prevents efficient utilization of exceptional minds - I know a smart black guy who works in finance, and he’d never have that job in a bigoted society.

Check this out. I made it.

Attached: frgfdgfddgf.png (1248x2296, 1023.89K)

Also, bigoted humans lie obsessively, and collapse into Africa-tier tardraging over irrelevant tribal distinctions. Racism is a kyriotate psychosis; it intrinsically dehumanizes people, and it doesn’t seem like humans can tolerate it. Thus racism becomes exceedingly primitive and corrupt - western society wasn’t founded on racism and might not be able to survive it, any more than African societies can survive their populations falling into ubiquitous racial corruption.

Racists of different races murder each other. They lie, cheat, and steal against each other. They learn such skills and develop such habits, while providing in society a powerful force for the promulgation of such skills and habits. That level of dishonesty shreds advanced societies.

Racism is in this potentially like simulation theory, in being a potential truth that we cannot use and do not need. Thinking the universe is a simulation doesn’t lead us to a more rational comprehension even if the universe is a simulation - for shall we then worship the creator, or have we in fact altered our true obligations in the slightest? We must respect causality regardless of causality’s origin. Some thoughts can be true and remain useless. Race appears to be potentially true and yet worse than useless - it induces eventual psychosis in great swathes of the public.

If you want to make those hated niggers perform more competently, do these things:

1) invest in water infrastructure
2) eliminate coal-fired power
3) subsidize grocery stores in high-crime areas
4) fund genetics research
5) hunt for transformative biotech potentials - the objective is to change lives permanently for the better.

Imagine if we had calculator implants, arright? Imagine if every stupid git on the planet, whatever their skin color, was capable of understanding statistical analysis. If we believe in race and use it as a replacement for governing we’ll make race worse and destroy our society. If we take the high road, we can excruciate race forever, and find uses in society for all people.

The "arguments" they use are not meant to be true. It's just a swindle. Anyone who inspects the massive, unrestrained shit show that is the African continent knows that the only one to blame is the nigger.

Did you know there are major discrepancies in heart health between races? Do you think it might make someone a bit stupider - maybe even literally make their brain less oxygenated - if they have a weak heart?

Guess what world we live in, you “aryan” scumbags.

So all you “honest” racists, you gonna fund new hearts for all the niggers? Because we’re only a few years out from being able to print hearts. They’ll be laboratory perfect, you understand? Lab diamonds have no flaws. Lab hearts aren’t gonna hit the market with no flaws, but they’ll get there. They might even outperform nature from day one. That wouldn’t be unprecedented in humanity’s history of scientific.

So since you’re all hard and strong and so, so honest, I assume that means you’ll do what causally makes sense and fund a few hundred million new hearts from the new heart factories, right? We might even build the factories in, oh, put ‘em in North Carolina. That’s got a good mix of races in it.

Hundreds of millions of new hearts. Truth is fucking expensive if you really mean it, ye savvy?

I nominated this as the most pozzed zogpost of 2019. You're going to win the Golden Nose by a landslide

Fuck off, liar.

Those poor poor niggers.
Being made to do some actual fucking work well over a century ago really has hit them so hard.

Attached: monkey wuppin.mp4 (406x720, 1.88M)

Get a load of this Zig Forums interloper.
You can always tell by the affected (and failed) attempt at intellectual writing.

I mean just look at these niggers. The trauma. The tears. The humanity!!!

Attached: nigger debate.webm (500x281, 1.14M)

Let’s assume race is everything it’s shat out to be.

We can then expect that racially unfortunate people who are not themselves racist will perform suboptimally.

Yet without racism, race does not suffice to explain genocide. People have to be more than just stupid to embark on murdering all their neighbors. They have to be psychologically broken.

That’s what racial bigotry does to people. It breaks them. And it does more to break Africa even today than any genetic factor.

If Africans had no racism issue the developed countries would swamp that rain-blessed continent with enough aid workers to eradicate two diseases annually. One of the major favtors holding back aid is that aid workers get shot by superstitious locals afraid of foreign devils. Trade would flourish, too. It wouldn’t actually matter if they performed suboptimally; market economics predicts gains from differential capacities even if one or the other trade partner is “just better”. We’d all be richer with less racism.

I completely agree you brave, brave truth teller. You tell'em m88. You teach those bigots what’s right. I met a nigger once & he was relatively normal for a pavement ape.
See vid related.

Attached: nigger with worms.webm (406x720, 8M)

fixed that for you.

Paid shill. Allowed to post here.

Which only niggers have. Because they're not the same species.

>13. Many leftists have an intense identification with the problems of groups that have an image of being weak (women), defeated (American Indians), repellent (homosexuals) or otherwise inferior. The leftists themselves feel that these groups are inferior. They would never admit to themselves that they have such feelings, but it is precisely because they do see these groups as inferior that they identify with their problems.

Reported to the ADL.
bethinking.org/bible/old-testament-mass-killings

Attached: ted-kaczynski2a-56a09cd43df78cafdaa33a14.png (768x514, 160.17K)

Attached: 8EE06805-1EA7-4AAA-8CF6-95E211A8AFD5.jpeg (800x601, 378.67K)

Such brave, much noble.

Attached: This is how the world ends.webm (460x258, 907.1K)

Are you implying that niggers are fucking retarded, my good fellow?
Because that’s damned bigoted. Damned bigoted as all heck.

Attached: nigger edukay shun.mp4 (1528x640, 5.98M)

You know I think you might not belong here? But nevermind, I’ll take the challenge.

I actually prodded at the KFC thing. That’s where subsidizing grocers comes in. Poor communities have terrible diets because they have terrible options. Yeah, crime from drunk stupid people doesn’t help, but when does it ever? We have to give people the opportunity to make better decisions before we excoriate them for bad ones.

A lot of people drink for escapism. Could it just maybe be that racism would tend to contribute to that? How about ugly neighborhoods, unhealthy water, and a lack of amenities? The decisions people make are not THAT hard to comprehend. We can do better.

Besides, a lot of white people use stimulants. My father’s mother did, as did my mother, as have I at times. Illegality is the problem of poor people, and stimulants have more upside than people are allowed to admit. Stims are supposed to be bad for the heart, but it seems like the populations with less safe access actually have worse hearts, and a lot of VIPs use terrible drugs occasionally then die ancient. I think the appetite reduction and bolstered energy levels are when correctly channelled more helpful than the direct stressor of the drug is harmful.

Subsidize grocers in high-crime areas, end the war on drugs. Good policy to help minorities isn’t cheap. Maybe, if you want the government to be small, you need to NOT force racial information into policy.

“White” people die of alcoholism in the same conditions “black” people die of alcoholism in. It’s circumstance-driven.

Even if I were 80% wrong about that, we’d still make gains addressing the 20% in politics.

But no, go teach peaceful intelligent “white” people to give up a worthy and peaceful society in exchange for the opportunity to suffer, lie, and fight, that’s totally going to work well. Because winning looks like adopting all the flaws of your enemy, amirite?

No they just need to understand that most species that have ever existed are extinct. Its a zero sum game.

Its not breaking its liberation from the weakness, surrender & self destruction masquerading as morality. The iron hard laws of reality prove this.

faggot.

Attached: Rhodesia.webm (640x360, 5.46M)

We had a fairly worthy & peaceful society until we got infected with the filth cunts like you dribble from the ass holes you call mouths.

'nigger'

Attached: nigger parenting.mp4 (480x324, 3.54M)

I don't care about that at all. I want nothing to do with them and I don't want to financially support them either.

I'll fund a new heart for family, but niggers aren't family

Whites tried to improve africa, but the africans fucked it up

Why should I want to help them? I want nothing to do with them.

We mostly had that before more of the shitskins flooded in and started ruining things in our society look at the the new phenomenon of niggers licking ice cream and putting it back in the freezer at the store.

So this festering dipshit has come to the painful realisation that race is real even after drinking the 'one race muh human race' cool aid & is desperately attempting to prop up his old world view in a pathetic attempt to prevent his immanent & hilarious psychological collapse by arguing with the external manifestation of his wrong think in the form of Zig Forums.
You’re here forever, new friend.

Attached: race.JPG (600x370, 209.34K)

Well that's what happens when you allow people with 40 IQ to breed

The will to learn doesn't cost a damn penny. GTFO with nonsense like this. If money was the solution to education all the inner cities would be putting out college students by the truckload, but they're not regardless of gibs and other taxpayer-funded program that go nowhere but people's pockets. THE. WILL. TO. LEARN. DOES NOT. COST. ANYTHING.

The poorest whites ($200k/yr salary). How come epigenetics and diet doesn't affect the poorest whites in the same way it does the poorest blacks? The gap still exists despite this because its not epigenetic, its mostly genetic. We're even beginning to find the genes.

It's not about methylation or expression its about A or T/G or C.
Historically you find that this is not true. Lincoln university was a black college that trained black physicians and attourneys, blacks were indeed able to study higher tier professions during Jim Crow and segregation even provided them a unique market to enrich themselves in: "Even though Jim Crow Laws and other racially biased laws were in place to inhibit African-Americans from achieving economic mobility and social status, racial segregation helped African-Americans in Tulsa because Black Wall Street was one of the few neighborhoods where blacks were even allowed to gain and spend their money (…) This forced many blacks to spend their money where they would feel welcomed, which allowed the Greenwood community to flourish and prosper. On Black Wall Street, there were African-American attorneys, real-estate agents, dentists, entrepreneurs, and doctors who offered their services in the neighborhood."

But you yourself are bigoted against the group you call "bigoted humans", you fall into the same camp of people you distinguish yourself from. Every human is bigoted in some way, to deny this is absolutely ridiculous.
That's frankly not true, for almost our entire history we had no problem with racism, race based slavery, race based laws and even now we don't given we have people that defend and tolerate shit like Affirmative Action. There's no evidence for your claim at all.
Racism is primitive but so is man, man is a primitive being who will often throw away principle for self benefit. The west was indeed founded on racism, the US was literally exclusively for white men of good character. The removal of this racism is what has caused our downfall and stagnation, not it's previous existence. Hell, the 1950's were better than today despite Jim Crow racism, even for Africans. They at least dressed better, had intact families, could rely on their community… Now? Now they fear their neighbor and have no family to speak of.
It is true and it has serious consequences, especially on social trust and social behaviors. Multi ethnic societies do not prosper because of our primitive response to other races in our vicinity. Accept this or die trying to change this is the option we have and our leaders have chosen death for all of us, even if we disagree.
Imagine blaming racism for everything and splitting yourself from said racists and bigoted humans to then unironically claim that niggers are so retarded you need to implant a fucking calculator in their brains and change them at the genetic level in order for them to have a semblance of civility.

Yes
Yeah
Why should I be forced to pay for a foreigners health at the expense of that of my own people and my own children? No, they can fuck off.
And it will be several decades more before they become remotely affordable
So you're now arguing nature has made niggers inferior through shitty hearts and you need to change that too? Nature made niggers, stupid, have shittier hearts, have shittier behavior and trash epigenetics to the point that you need to have tech to change literally EVERYTHING besides their skin in order to make them human. I'm a racist because I acknowledge race differences but even I don't think this lowly of niggers. I want them to be left alone in their own countries to live as they see fit, you want to modify them completely to make them "human". I'm truly at a loss for words.
I'm nowhere near as cold and cruel as you.
Truth is cheap, CHANGING the truth is fucking expensive, not to mention more dehumanizing than anything any racist could invent.

It's not though, race is about AVERAGES. There are exceptional blacks that I wouldn't dream of calling niggers because those don't deserve it. I know unexceptional blacks that I wouldn't call niggers because they have civility, a job ethic and a connection with nature despite having less intelligence. Race is an estimation for the average when it comes to certain issues but it's not necessarily the end all be all for individuals of a race. It's useful because we don't speak of individuals, we speak of groups, but it's not everything it's made out to be.
Not necessarily, it really depends on the measure you're observing.
You will simply find a proxy for it, class, religion, location, support (i.e. sports fans vs other team fans). People tend to group up and exclude others even to the point of violent conflict, race is just the most basic way to group up because it's instantly recognizable just like reds vs blues in a war.
No, it helps them to survive. Nepal will cease to survive the way they have for centuries if China maintains its dominance over them, Nepal being racially bigoted against others helps them to survive and maintain their way of life whereas acceptance of others reduces and alters their behaviors, customs, traditions and even existence due to genetic drift and racemixing.
But they forever will because it's part of our nature to be racist, it's why we have laws to punish racism and education from childhood and mass media to condition us out of "racism". It's also not working, people hide it to avoid consequence but still act on it. The reality is if Africans don't want aid workers to erradicate disease for them because of racism, then so be it, let them enjoy death to diseases they didn't want cured.
Statistically, it's not us that you have to convince if you want this to be true, its literally all the other races. Whites are least likely to identify with their race and see themselves as individualistic, other races largely identify with their race. It's not a matter of richer with less racism either, you can be extremely racist and still engage in trade for the sole benefit of trading. I see most indians as street shitting subhumans, still doesn't mean I won't eat indian food and pay them for it despite my opinions of them.

You mean like with food stamps? It's also not a "shit options available" problem, it's a problem of overindulgence. Black people in america don't have a skinny epidemic they have an obesity epidemic, the problem for that isn't diet it's lack of fasting and lack of exercise. Push ups, sit ups, squats and running are free and can be done anywhere.
You can't attribute everything to racism. Drug abuse has more to do with single motherhood and poverty than racism.
And you don't attribute that to racism because? Right, it doesn't fit your narrative. When whites have a problem, its their responsibility. When niggers have it? Gotta be racism and poverty, nothing else.
It's a problem for everyone, I support legalizing all drugs but that's not a solution to drug abuse its a solution to arresting users for using.
Except that's what we're doing now and it's not working. If you want to help blacks using racial information is the way to go, reform the school system to lift up the smartest blacks instead of keeping them among crabs in a bucket and end affirmative action. End the tons of billions wasted in bullshit to try and close a gap that you can never close without editing the genome.

Europe pre nigger invasion was a worthy and peaceful society to live in. Sweden's decline is literally measured by the influx of foreigners constantly pouring in. The rise in crime and decreases in quality of life in Europe and America are directly attributable to foreigners. YOUR IDEAS are the ones being tried, WE DID give up our worthy and peaceful societies TO HELP NIGGERS AND SHITSKINS and the result is MASSIVE LOSS.

Your caricature of racists is laughable. Do you think I wish it was like this? Do you think I laugh to myself going "ha look at those dumb niggers unable to into civilization, im so glad they're destroying my nation and their own back in Africa!"? I HATE that this is the way it is. I WISH race didn't matter, that it really was all just a bullshit excuse but ITS NOT. It is our NATURE it is how we behave when left alone to our own devices. Racism and the truth of racial differences is a truth that hurt to swallow and it's not a reality I'm proud is true, but it's fucking reality. It is the painful, cold, unapologetic, viscerally repulsive and soul shattering truth and while I wish it wasn't like this, it unfortunately is. Rather than reject reality seeking the embrace of delusion I embrace reality and my people just as everyone else should.

shut up nigger, you always have an excuse for your garbage race

niggers are given a disgusting amount of money each month for food, its not the grocery store's fault they spend it all on hot chips and grape soda and none of it on food with nutritional value, nigger

naw, no one wants to do anything for niggers, except watch them swing from a high place

lol I'm glad you used this example
nbcnews.com/news/crime-courts/anthony-stokes-teen-who-got-heart-transplant-dies-car-chase-n334001
A new heart isn't going to take the subhuman out of the nigger

Did it ever occur to you that niggers live with poor water and other such conditions BECAUSE they are niggers? That they are poor because trying to open a business in the projects is a sure fire way to getting robbed and bankrupted by nonstop petty theft if not outright shot? That meaning there is no work and therefore no taxes gained to invest in local infrastructure? Low IQ is not caused ny poor conditions. Poor conditions are caused by low IQ.

No way, user. Just because every other race has managed to build a civilization without billions of dollars worth of aid, doesn't mean blacks aren't able to. If we just buy them all heart replacements then Africa will be a Utopia by 2030!

We already tried giving them all our money moshe, that lie doesn't sell.

No, this is a nigger not a Jew. He’s developed a superficially impressive vocabulary, but his word choice is odd and his ramblings lack coherent structure. The A&M educated nigger believes that he comes across as intelligent, but he doesn’t.

I'm not sure how to react to this. On the one hand, I want to say that niggers are genetically low-IQ, and that this explains the low performance. On the other hand, I want to express how difficult I would find it to learn and how much I would underperform if I were surrounded by 30 bixnooding jungle bunnies

Exactly, and also because it’s epigenetics instead of just regular, old genetics, that somehow means that niggers aren’t born stupid.

Attached: 454f.jpg (404x734, 85.47K)

People forget that rural places are severely underserved in ways that even nigger schools couldn't imagine

Love has nothing to do with race.

Came here to post this. Well done.

that negroid bix nooding believe it or not is actually more intelligible than the average hyperventilating mumbling policy debater, EVERY highschool policy debate is a fucking obnoxious micro machine man shit show that relies on barraging the otherside with useless inane bullshit (spreading) that gets points scored against the other side if they dont mumble fast enough to address the completely inane bullshit they say cobbled together from random articles you find on by literally just searching said position no matter how retarded on lexis nexis and regurgitating it as fast as possible until the other person cant keep up
t. lincoln douglas fag

I hope one of this happen to you.

Attached: c03811788640683fc80ab71a0402c5fdf5decb2fea525d0a859705e7b58e0d87.png (746x960 1.7 MB, 384.76K)

Occam’s RazorOccam’s RazorOccam’s RazorOccam’s RazorOccam’s RazorOccam’s RazorOccam’s RazorOccam’s RazorOccam’s RazorOccam’s RazorOccam’s RazorOccam’s RazorOccam’s RazorOccam’s RazorOccam’s RazorOccam’s RazorOccam’s RazorOccam’s RazorOccam’s RazorOccam’s Razorv
holy shit, every fucking thread, will you have some different word variety?

Your caricature of racists is laughable. Do you think I wish it was like this? Do you think I laugh to myself going "ha look at those dumb niggers unable to into civilization, im so glad they're destroying my nation and their own back in Africa!"? I HATE that this is the way it is. I WISH race didn't matter, that it really was all just a bullshit excuse but ITS NOT. It is our NATURE it is how we behave when left alone to our own devices. Racism and the truth of racial differences is a truth that hurt to swallow and it's not a reality I'm proud is true, but it's fucking reality. It is the painful, cold, unapologetic, viscerally repulsive and soul shattering truth and while I wish it wasn't like this, it unfortunately is. Rather than reject reality seeking the embrace of delusion I embrace reality and my people just as everyone else should.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (224x112, 13.04K)

10K+ per pupil per year. Imagine homeschoolers get this amount in cash as compensation…

foreignpolicy.com/2018/11/27/congolese-cover-up-un-congo-murder-zaida-catalan-michael-sharp/

UN workers abandoned by the UN basically.

well I guess you should have no problem with the screeching negroid video

niggers graduate school because the teachers and higher ups in the school district don't want to be called racist. i'm also pretty sure that teachers get screwed over if students don't pass as often. all in all, niggers are just dumb. nothing new.

The disposal costs for the elimination of slaves and other undesirables are a drop in the ocean compared to the total cost of these niggers being in America. Think of all the white men, women, boys and girls who have lost their lives, their livelihoods, been raped or otherwise physically assaulted, had property damaged or stolen; and generally suffered due to these subhumans.

(checked)
school is a part of white patriarchy. so check your privilege, shitlord.

Facts are racist, remember.

They do deny. What happens otherwise? Take a look at James Watson. You lose your titles, you lose your position and you can go off and do something else. Multiculturalism and globalism is the religious mantra of the west, going against this dogma in any way is punished by exclusion, if that's not enough you get hunted down in one way or another.

Fuck off to leftypol why are you even posting here inhuman abomination?

This board is not for you. Filtered. Go be politically correct somewhere else, niggerlover.

There is and can never be proof of pay, niggerfaggot. They are retarded. Use Occam's Razor. It is the simplest explanation.

Niggers should die newfag. They will never fuck off and be independent.

Here is something for you to ponder, OP.
I've taught niggers mathematics. I've told niggers how to do derivatives and integrals, even once or twice taught them how to write a proper mathematical proof. I didn't think there was anything particularly special about these niggers.
It is probably true that there is some racial differences in intelligence, but the biggest problem is that niggers simply don't care about such things. Niggers know this society isn't for them, so they don't care to achieve. When niggers believe they can make something of themselves in "America," they dream of being rappers and basketball players, not scientists. Niggers don't look up to Neil deGrasse Tyson. They look up to Snoop Dog and LeBron James.
In fact, many niggers are clever enough to realize that pretending to be stupid niggers actually benefits them. They are playing a role given to them by the ZOG, and the ZOG will reward them for it, at least temporarily. Even other niggers can detect this behavior in niggers, and most of them despise it.
By debating whether or not niggers are less intelligent than whites, you've already fallen for the trap set by the 'Right'-wing of the ZOG. The 'Right'-wing of the ZOG loves niggers, loves them even more than you. Which is why they tell you things, things deep down you know you believe, but will deny it. This causes you to coddle niggers, to treat niggers like they're helpless animals or mentally handicapped children. This is what the 'Right' wing of the ZOG wants you to do, and you're playing right into it.
Think about it: if niggers have low IQ and low impulse control, this is an argument against hating them when they act they way they do. Niggers don't steal because they have something in their DNA that makes them steal. Crime is ideological. The young nigger steals because he hates the society around him, doesn't identify with it, and think it owes him something.
If more white people realized the truth about nigger behavior, the amount of hatred toward niggers would skyrocket. Without the excuse that niggers are subhuman monkeys that can't control themselves, people would naturally want them dealt with in the harshest manner possible. Which is actually what they deserve.

Why do poor Asians in Asia score better than Blacks in America?

Nigger detected.