Boomer Anarchist attacks ICE dtention center and gets shot dead like a bitch

The man, who was armed with a rifle, was throwing unspecified “incendiary devices” at the Northwest Detention Center, according to a police statement. The man, identified by officials on Saturday afternoon as Willem Van Spronsen, 69, of Vashon Island, Wash., continued throwing lit objects at buildings and cars, the statement said.
“One car was fully engulfed in flames,” said Officer Loretta Cool, a spokeswoman for the Tacoma Police Department. “He was also trying to ignite a big propane tank but he was not successful.”
Officers arrived around 4 a.m. and called out to Mr. Van Spronsen, who was wearing a satchel and had flares, the statement said. Shots were fired that resulted in his death, though Officer Cool could not say whether he had opened fire.
Mr. Van Spronsen was declared dead at the scene. No officers were injured.
A motive for the attack was not known but it happened as the issue of immigration has reached a flash point in the United States.
The episode happened the morning after Vice President Mike Pence visited migrant detention centers in Texas, and thousands attended “Lights for Liberty” demonstrations. More than 700 were planned in hundreds of cities around the country, including at the Tacoma center. The episode happened one day before ICE is scheduled to arrest thousands of members of undocumented families.

I say we constantly dunk on this retard failure to piss off leftists.

archive.is/Q6XuN

Attached: 13xp-tacoma3-superJumbo.jpg (2048x1365, 621.07K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/u03wp
archive.is/UOk8h
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Haha, look at him!

Attached: fatboomer.jpg (500x375, 54.84K)

Just proof that bullets resolve issues.

Wait so he was trying to attack ICE or was he trying to burn the immigrants to death inside the detention center?

"Officers arrived around 4 a.m."

Minimal staff, maximum immigrants.

cant get any more boomer than this.

He threw some molotovs at vehicles and then got shot. He was a left wing anarchist so it's safe to assume he was trying to "liberate" the invaders.

he was trying to free the 'migrants'

With fire? And blowing up a propane tank? Either this guy is a top tier leftist retard, or he's a potato rambo.

You know 95% of the retards here like to contemplate acts of violence and sabotage but that's totally wrong on multiple levels.
1. It will repel potential allies
2. It will make the police hate the right when they already hate nigs more than we do. They are naturally our friends.
3. You will get smoked fast without accomplishing much.
4. Most importantly it's much better to get the leftists to get massacred, to fuck them up totally by goading them on to futile suicide missions like this. Let them be the madmen and die ignominiously or rot in prison for some absurd crime. The left is in the process of committing political and even physical suicide as we watch. And as Napoleon famously stated; "never interfere with your enemy when he's in the process of making a mistake".

OK, OP's article is total dog shit.

archive.is/u03wp

Attacker on Tacoma ICE Detention Center identified as “anarchist and antifascist”

So yea, he was boomer antifa.

Bet he wouldn't have got shot if he was a Sovereign Citizen.

Attached: sovnig.jpg (480x360, 10.7K)

This is true there is no need for violence, especially against kikes.
You are basically playing into the kikes hands.
If enough people get woke on the kikes than the mob will rip them appart more efficient and brutal than Zig Forums combined could ever manage to.
This is a war of the minds, not one of violence.

Shut the fuck off moarpheus.

You don't win by sitting your ass at home all days.

Attached: Boomer01.png (324x368, 220.94K)

He watched batman, the fire will rise his soul up to heaven now

Video of his horrendous singing. Feel free to shit on him in the comments

unironically, isn't that exactly why we have forfeited our lives? Because we didn't do anything?
I'm middle-aged xyloomer. Where is my wife and kids and happy family? Did I imagine the fact that a construction worker couldn't afford such things?
What other purpose do we have?

Even German boomers want to legalize the DACApedes.

Anyone has the DACAPEDES poster?

Fuck he got fat. Is that even the same guy?

Crosachiel
6 hours ago
He beat his wife, lost custody of his kids, and tried to commit an act of terrorism. Your hero is trash.

He sounds like a hero

No. IDK what the fuck is

So he was one of the meatshields?

Deus Vult.

Good try, Man.
ANARCHY OR DEATH BY ORDER

Attached: b.jpg (987x573, 167.11K)

Don't tell me what to do!

The only good thing he did was get a communist killed

based boomers strike again heel yeah!1

Attached: boomer hell forever dfens watermark.jpg (885x499, 177.67K)

molly tibbets dad approves of this

Attached: molly tibbets dad.png (500x391, 94.04K)

Being retarded is a must if one is to develop left-wing opinions.

Apparently he burned a couple cop cars

This act actually made me tingle a bit because I knew it was trump fucking with the mickey mouse club (see: Mossad) for doing all the gun-grab acts.

Mollie Tibbets dad may be forgiving but even he can't hold a candle to Amy Beihl's parents getting all cuddly with the vicious stink niggers that slit their beautiful daughter's throat.

Attached: LindaEasy_small.jpg (457x342, 19.61K)

ACCELERATE
ACCELERATE
ACCELERATE
ACCELERATE

That's not him. This is a better image of the commie boomer

Attached: IMG_20190713_195456_307.jpg (640x1280, 117.51K)

Will the boomers ever stop trying to destroy the country?

same exact nose
definitely him

Attached: Trudeau.jpg (958x720, 62.28K)

It's him but he must of had a boomer break down and got addicted to crack or something

That guy looks like he started smoking meth or went vegan, it's hard to tell.

RIP in piss honorary nigger.

Attached: lol sarcophagus.jpg (1307x903, 141.58K)

Maybe she was probably so relieved to finally have her nauseating coalburning whore of a daughter removed that she sees the ape as an honorary human for being the one to finally finishing the job.

Attached: 7d8e0b93f1ac7f7c08b59cf7a61e1ed96c06f5338eb2a8997ae580dc33ddd6b8.png (391x546, 171.44K)

sounds like natural selection to me

Just the fact that he didn't attack the federal reserve proves he is a mossad agent too.

Nah, just a burn out loser commie who sacrificed himself for some precious brown babies

half a million people want to storm Area 51, have the time and resources to go to the border apparently, but just choose not to. old boomers attack beaner holding tanks, but not the group of illegals next to home depot. Im so ashamed to live in this shithole country.

Sort of interesting that common democrat loudmouths aren’t calling for gun control after this particular event, even though this boomer cuck had a rifle and got into a shootout with cops

Why is it necessary to say "boomer" over and over? That's a Jew tactic.

Holy shit. That is absolutely wretched.

Attached: why not both.jpg (316x323, 46.64K)

Because White Nationalists love Jews more than Whites. Boomers are the only ones left keeping the country together.

25 years from now the muh boomers assholes will be living in South Africa directed by Jews.

And you are doing what?

That right, attacking Whites for the Jews

fuck off tornigger. filter all tor niggers, always.

Another high IQ "Aryan".

It's the best country in the world, faggot. The fact that you're here is testament of this. Immigration is a reflection of a nation's place in the world.

You have millions if not billions of humans wanting to come here, that says something.

Paid to post here. Allowed to keep posting.

So just kill yourself, then. What do we care about your feelings? Where do you think you are?

You should read my post above yours

Cute daughteru

Anarchism would only be possible with white people. Or at least any sort of sustainable “anarchic” society for that matter, since it requires high trust collectives to function
There is a reason why spics come here and vote to support bigger government. There’s a reason why like 97% of lolberts are white.

Attacking an organization that (indirectly) is making the country more white makes anarchism less possible

Boomer angry. Boomer smash

This! Anyone with anti-government behavior should be shot.

Don't give me that freedom fighter shit. Trading the federal cock in your mouth for the cartel one doesn't make him anything other than a dead cuck.

Attached: zogette.png (935x721, 1.06M)

Yet 99% of Antifa are not "Boomers".

Keep hating on Whites for the Jews Stormfaggot.

Leftists are hypocrites, user. They want to take YOUR guns…not their guns or gangbangers' guns. Don't expect logic or consistency, and don't try to reason with them or expect good faith arguments.

Attached: 9847407f63b5a46aae38bca53246d7fa2e5e9669887077627c8dcff89e24d5b9.png (569x874 322.84 KB, 166.94K)

Plebbitors are also celebrating him
archive.is/UOk8h

Attached: plebbit.png (1149x739, 87.71K)

I'm sorry, weren't we raised to defy authority, not simply suck the cock of the authoritative side we like the most?
This brave moron died fighting for something he believed in, whic is freedom. The same thing many of us would kill or die for. The only difference between many of us and him is that he suffered from severe mental retardation and did not get the help he needed from local nazis that would have helped sterr him on the right path.
So if anything this is the nazi's fault.

Lurk for two years, these people want us dead and our children brainwashed and its not just the democrats.

The word "cringe" gets way overused these days, but my face really did involuntarily twist up into a grimace of disgust and second-hand embarrassment reading that.

Attached: When the train kicks in.png (238x342, 160.13K)

Good, they shouldn't ban that bunch of clowns. The more normies are exposed to the left celebrating terrorists, the better.

bump . hoping for more dead niggers.

Attached: tpwomen.jpg (1784x1488 79.07 KB, 127.11K)

Umm… are you lost?

Let me guess you faking scum.
You are pathetic. Unlike you, I respect my elders and honor my parents. The fact that this old man risked his life is honorable enough. At least he tried and died trying.
CAN YOU SAY THE SAME, BOY? YOU'RE YOUNG, AND SOMEHOW EVEN MORE LAZY. HAVE YOU EVEN TRIED TO FIGHT?

Pathetic.

Attached: kool.gif (1080x1080, 429.64K)

>>>Zig Forums

>>>/oven/

Read the OP before you shit your pants and humiliate yourself next time.

Attached: 1f82590215cbf2314b3ab3bdfdde758a1297d33a6c7ba86beaada7f8d45f4a2e.jpg (678x8200, 3.39M)

Pathetic
My ancestors are smiling at me, user. Every time you promote White Genocide, your ancestors turn in their graves.

Goddamn, leftypol you’re not even trying

Correction.
DON’T TREAT THIS BOOMER LIKE SHIT FOR DYING. HE WAS TRYING TO DEFEND HIS RACE. YOU HAVE NOT EVEN TRIED

Well that's not the image I meant to post.

Attached: cb761de333e3eddc04c4b9aff4e6732f2976e5d187e6aafbfb4ff4d9a1c2fee5.jpg (1023x1374, 294.42K)

He was mexican?

Stop spazzing out and actually read the story you autistic faggot. He wasn't trying to kill the spics, he was trying to free them.

(reluctantly checked)
Stop this shit shill. You’re trying to confuse the issue for anons that didn’t read the OP. He died to free migrants aka beaners

Oy vey look at me!

Who’s twitter is that?

HOY!

Attached: Excellent.jpg (625x770, 117K)

lol I'm sorry you nice and shiny brained robot, I forget you're more than happy to march lockstep in line as long as the uniform is nice and the aesthetics are good.

Of course it's a fuckstick liberal from Vashon. Tango fucking down.

>>>Zig Forums

Fuck off faggot

I'm pretty sure the OP approves, nigger.

I don’t know the motive.
I’m just spurging because I’m tired of the shit we give to Boomers, meanwhile the Boomers who tried were drowned out by trash. It says his motives were unknown. If he was there to kill spics this man deserves a metal.

JFL at these retards trying to lionize this limp dick weakling

Van Spronsen is a white name. He was betraying his race.

He was there to disrupt operations you stupid fucking nigger.

reported for spam and filtered. Enjoy the oven. KEK

According to who so far?