Trump implies AOC wing should go back and fix their origin countries, MSM/Leftists on meltdown

Media/Leftists have been hyperventilating since Trump made these tweets.

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1150381394234941448

Attached: reht4h.png (619x744 269.54 KB, 89.02K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gawker.com/here-is-pedophile-billionaire-jeffrey-epsteins-little-b-1681383992
radaronline.com/exclusives/2016/04/jeffrey-epstein-sex-slave-lawyer-donald-trump-accusations/
washingtontimes.com/news/2017/dec/10/glenn-simpsons-fusion-gps-ran-donald-trump-smear-c/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He is clearly fanning the flames and creating issues within the DNC. As he is saying that about them he is also saying that Nancy isn't a racist which will cause serious complications for her as it will cause the AOC crew to attack her for Trump defending her and her to attack the AOC crew back.

It's glorious and the best way to deal with libtards. They are innately hating of everyone who doesn't conform to their beliefs so setting them against each other is always the best way to show who they truly are. But AOC is a mole anyhow who single handedly wrecked the DNC. It is hilarious. Omar on the other hand is a terrorist supporter.

Maybe all the kikes should go back too

Attached: nKWQMa.jpg (603x603, 67.76K)

Even though his presidency is shaping up to be a failure, this is pretty good bantz.

He's already doing that…when Trump defends Pelosi and in the same sentence says far left are anti-semites..he really is normalizing anti-zionism among all of the left. And if the left unites behind the AOC wing whole sale…jews are going to have a lot of problem maintaining control over DNC and keeping the party subservient to Israel.

Attached: resetera.png (1009x689, 77.21K)

Already a thread

Well not trying to be anti semetic but I love America.

… and not trying to be anti semetic but white people are great.

I still think this op has serious potential.

Attached: Untitled 276.jpg (1278x1153, 656.4K)

He's just trying to drum up new controversy that doesn't involve him fucking kids with the "terrific" kike Jeffrey Epstein.

Man, don't you ever get tired of this jewish theatre?

Attached: Big club.png (500x731, 200.62K)

he's probably covering up something else he doesn't want shown, or just generally trying to control the news cycle. trump is just a bloviator, though, i'll admit it might tend to have some of the effects you mention

this

Im going to throw you a bone. This is the way that jews conduct regime change. This has occured many times before. The same general process occured in russia between 1890-1917 and in germany from 1916-1932. Hypothetically, if the US were to wage a war, right now, 2019, left/right, which side would win? What about the same scenario but the year 2009? What about 1999? You see, the left is a concoction, a scarecrow. They are not meant to win, they are opfor. The Republicans are meant to win. Hiw could they not, they have nearly all police and military within the bounds of their identity, or at least, not within the identity of the left. All the while what is happening? The US is aligning with israel, the US is passing antisemitism law. The US is advancing surveillance upon the general public. The Christian churches have all morphed their message to zionism. The united states is on the verge of being lost, the constitutional one I mean. When its gone, there's no going back. After all the tough talk it appears the most "conservative" minds are just going to hand it over, no fight, nothing. We'll see about that. Traitors go first.

If her turban was removed would it be painful? Also yes remove all niggers to africa

Funny, they were winning with Obama and were meant to win with Clinton too until Trump shat on their parade.

It is for the most part already lost, we are fighting for remnants of a state which we think is still an independent state when functionally it has fully morphed into a vassal state for Israel. So, does that mean we give up, sit on our ass and do nothing? Nope.

I am also noticing jews are panicking a bit. Trump is not giving them the war they crave against Iran, and if jews lose the DNC to far-left israel hating populists too..then suddenly jews are going to find the American golem is out of their control. No reason to ever be blackpilled.

please oh please let a jew media faggot see this post

Henry Ford

The only absolute antidote to the Jewish influence is to call college students back to a pride of race. We often speak of the Fathers as if they were the few who happened to affix their signatures to a
great document which marked a new era of liberty.

The Fathers were the men of the Anglo-Saxon-Celtic race. The men who came across Europe with civilization in their blood and in their destiny; the men who crossed the Atlantic and set up civilization on a bleak and rock-bound coast; the men who drove west to California and north to Alaska; the men who peopled Australia and seized the gates of the world at Suez, Gibralter and Panama; the men who opened the tropics and subdued the arctics – Anglo-Saxon men, who have given form to every government and a livelihood to every people and an ideal to every
century. They got neither their God nor their religion from Judah, nor yet their speech nor their creative genius –
they are the Ruling People, Chosen throughout the centuries to Master the world, by Building it ever better and better and not by breaking it down.

Into the camp of this race, among the sons of the rulers, comes a people that has no civilization to point to, no aspiring religion, no universal speech, no great achievement in any realm but the realm of "gimme," cast out of every land that gave them hospitality, and these people endeavor to tell the sons of the Saxons what is needed to make the world what it ought to be?

HOLY SHIT MAJOR HAPPENING!!!!!!
HOLY SHIT MAJOR HAPPENING!!!!!!====HOLY SHIT MAJOR HAPPENING!!!!!!====HOLY SHIT MAJOR HAPPENING!!!!!!
HOLY SHIT MAJOR HAPPENING!!!!!!====HOLY SHIT MAJOR HAPPENING!!!!!!====HOLY SHIT MAJOR HAPPENING!!!!!!====HOLY SHIT MAJOR HAPPENING!!!!!!====HOLY SHIT MAJOR HAPPENING!!!!!!====HOLY SHIT MAJOR HAPPENING!!!!!!====HOLY SHIT MAJOR HAPPENING!!!!!!====HOLY SHIT MAJOR HAPPENING!!!!!!====HOLY SHIT MAJOR HAPPENING!!!!!!====HOLY SHIT MAJOR HAPPENING!!!!!!====HOLY SHIT MAJOR HAPPENING!!!!!!====HOLY SHIT MAJOR HAPPENING!!!!!!====HOLY SHIT MAJOR HAPPENING!!!!!!====HOLY SHIT MAJOR HAPPENING!!!!!!====HOLY SHIT MAJOR HAPPENING!!!!!!====HOLY SHIT MAJOR HAPPENING!!!!!!

Yeah… or Trump is panicking right alongside them because elements of the military are ignoring him.

show me on the doll where Trump touched jew

Zog puppet
You stupid fuck retard - you don’t know shit about dick motherfucker

Try asking one of Epstein's underage sex slaves.

This is very very basic social engineering. There's nothing "4D" about it.

There is nothing above israel as far as how low they will sink to get what they want. It's not entirely unthinkable that they may have orchestrated and then allowed the pedophila/child murders to go on only to be able to come in and save the day down the line. They will sacrifice their own without blinking an eye. They are cruel and hideous, unless the true intention is to form a better society through sterilizatoin and circus events. I think most of the worlds population would currently agree to sterilization if there was some prize offered in kind.
I've been waiting for the hidden jew to pop up out of the cracks and start taking the offensive against the obligatory jew and viola! Now that we're here, I'm seeing exactly what I was expecting to see. It's almost like I'm Nostradoofus or something, but this blind squirrel found his nut.

IGNITING A HISTORIC ECONOMIC BOOM: President Trump’s pro-growth policies are unleashing economic growth and providing opportunities to workers across the country.

Due to President Trump’s pro-growth policies, real gross domestic product (GDP) growth exceeded 3 percent over the last four quarters.

Real GDP grew at annual rates of 3.4 percent in the third quarter of 2018 and 4.2 percent in the second quarter.

More than 5 million jobs have been created since President Trump’s election and the unemployment rate remains below 4 percent.

This is the eighth time this year that the unemployment rate has been below 4 percent.

Prior to this year, the unemployment rate had fallen below 4 percent only five times since 1970.

The unemployment rate for African Americans in May fell to 5.9 percent, which is the lowest rate on record.

Asian and Hispanic-American unemployment rates have reached record lows this year.

Initial weekly jobless claims have hit a nearly 50-year low under President Trump.

Under President Trump, job openings outnumber the unemployed for the first time on record.

Recently, more than two-thirds of Americans rated “now” as a good time to find a quality job, tying a record high in a poll by Gallup.

Americans are seeing more money in their pockets thanks to the booming economy.

In recent months, workers have seen their largest nominal year over year wage growth in nearly a decade.

In 2017, real median household income rose to a post-recession high.

President Trump’s policies are helping to lift Americans out of poverty.

African-American and Hispanic-American poverty rates reached record lows of 21.2 percent and 18.3 percent, respectively, in 2017.

Since the election, 4.6 million Americans have been lifted off of food stamps.

Consumer confidence has soared under President Trump, recently reaching an 18-year high.

President Trump is delivering on his promise to bring back American manufacturing.

The National Association of Manufacturers’ Outlook Index had the highest annual average in its history over the past year.

Manufacturing added 284,000 jobs in 2018, the most added in a year since 1997

Small Business optimism jumped to a record high under President Trump, according to a survey by the National Federation of Independent Business (NFIB).

The NFIB’s Small Business Optimism Index broke a 35-year record in August.

President Trump signed the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act into law, ushering in the largest package of tax cuts and reforms in American history.

These tax cuts are delivering real results for American families and workers.

More than 6 million workers received tax cut bonuses and benefits.

More than 100 utility companies have announced lower rates.

President Trump is ensuring American workers receive the training and education they need to compete in today’s economy.

President Trump signed an executive order establishing the National Council for the American worker.

More than 185 companies and associations have signed our “Pledge to America’s Workers,” promising more than 6.4 million new training and career opportunities.

The President signed legislation that reauthorized the Carl D. Perkins Career and Technical Education Act, making more than $1 billion available for career education programs.

President Trump has prioritized the economic empowerment of women.

The women’s unemployment rate recently reached its lowest rate in 65 years.

The Small Business Administration lent approximately $500 million more in capital to women-owned businesses in 2017 compared to 2016.

The Administration helped launch the Women Entrepreneurs Finance Initiative, which could leverage more than $1 billion to support women entrepreneurs.

Such a failure eh? Fucking retard. Trump is doing fucking awesome.

Oh no your retarded…

Both the left and the right are scarecrows, the real power lies in the courts. And fully half of judges are ethnic Jews.

I agree. I gave up long ago on Trump actually doing anything that he promised. But, as you say, these are quality bantz. Also, Trump saying this publicly gives White normalfags permission to tell non-White scum "go back to where you came from," because the President himself said it. That's what the jewmedia is up in arms about - the last thing the jews want is normalfag Whites (not ebil-nahtzee White supremacists) thinking it's acceptable to tell whining, race-shaming non-White invaders to go home. In spite of Trump's numerous failures, that in and of itself has tremendous value.

Even though he’s a Zionist faggot he’s still good at banter and making leftists go insane

lol at still shilling that nonsense. It's like reddit in here, or should i say jidf.

Attached: Vice btfo.png (1049x804, 587.32K)

Yawn

Bingo. Trump also keep going even though he is called racist repeatedly, which also shows Americans to stop being so terrorized by this word. It's a weapon leftists use to get whatever they want.

Attached: 1563156373082.jpg (750x727, 254.28K)

say what you will about the zog emperor, he sure has class when roasting bitches

Attached: freeza laugh.jpg (480x882, 43.81K)

Go back to your 4chan threads faggot.

No it fucking doesn't.
They do that shit, they get fired, they get banned, etc etc. Trump doing that doesn't give anyone permission to do it, unless they want to be subjected to consequences he will never be subjected to because he's "too big to ban".

Attached: muh jobs.JPG (828x1300, 134.06K)

Calm down…good things take time..fellow (((user))). Trump is one man surrounded by swamp rats in every agency who tried to undo his own election, and a sickly zionist rat infested MSM who are bloodlusted against him. But he is making progress.

Attached: MerchTrump.png (472x351, 88.25K)

It's just empty rhetoric, but he's correct. Anti-white politicians come to our country. Rather than kissing the soil and feeling grateful, they desire to remove our borders, speech, monuments, firearms, flags, and every single other part of US culture. Why the FUCK are they in the US in the first place if they can't do the bare minimum of adopting US values?

Trump has the best bait.

Attached: marvelous bait.png (968x916, 171.64K)

Fuck off kike. You can tell me to 'calm down' when your zion buttgoy stops importing mud. Until then, shut the fuck up.

He put half of them there!

Attached: They Have To Come In Q2 2018.jpg (5320x6944, 6.96M)

Attached: They Have To Come In Q3 2018.jpg (4432x5072, 4.41M)

Boy, some of you here are more triggered by Trump than even resetera

Attached: 83p2l95emnq01.jpg (325x325, 10.41K)

Yeah, because my country is being turned into Brazil. Fuck you kike.

Attached: Self-Correcting Issues.jpg (3064x5216, 2.22M)

Why should they adopt US values if they don't agree with them and there is no penalty for not doing so?

It shifts the overton window bigtime, imo. Its the conversation America should be having. Howcome we allow the media and leftists to say the very concept of border security is racism? That controlling who comes in to our country is racism? Once Americans really start thinking about this…they may even discover the root of the (((problem))).

lol

Attached: you're mad.jpg (255x248, 15.02K)

Kike.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1384x212, 21.17K)

He also said "I’ve known Jeff for 15 years. Terrific guy! He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side.”

Epstein and the Mossad madame Ghislaine Maxwell even showed up in a 2000 "Maximum Golf" profile of Trump, where he gave them a ride on his plane. The reporter recalled seeing them with a girl was "made-up to look older", and I don't think that was a 20 year old made to look 30…

The "Epstein's relationship with Trump wasn't real in my mind" strategy isn't going to work.

Attached: Trump on Robert Maxwell's yach_2.jpg (1287x890 484.98 KB, 1.16M)

Based
Trump has my vote.

Attached: pray for Trump.jpg (1436x1748, 608.86K)

More divide and conquer, this changes absolutely nothing, it just stokes racial tensions.

Jews are irate over Omar mentioning AIPAC and not totally worshiping Israel so it figures he would tell her this.

Talk is cheap let me know when Trump overturns the 1965 immigration law,. never happen folks.

Both of the above are in the interest of Jews. They've been working around the clock to get her thrown off the foreign whatever committee.

Jews are setting up a system where there can be no criticism of Israel Jews or Zionism. Anyone in violation needs to resign or lose their job or get sued.. Pay attention, that's what they're doing.

Uh huh.

Attached: mediamatters1.png (887x1096, 657.35K)

Kike.

Attached: CivNat TrumpShill BTFO.png (2036x3720, 4.12M)

Trump is a zio-kike conman, but those are good bantz.

Do you have ANY evidence of Trump 'banning him from Mar-A-Lago'?

Yea that doesn't work on me here. Sorry bud.
still voting for him

And who is popularizing and legitimizing her among the left?

Donald Trump.

Source is in the pic you rotten heeb.

Attached: Trump Ilhan.jpg (886x1640, 700.54K)

Which one of the 4 links has that evidence, Mr. 4chan shill?

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1080x361, 125K)

It sure does kike.

Attached: CivNat TrumpShill BTFO Mk2.png (1964x3452, 1.62M)

ANd why the fuck didn't you archive those sites you dweed?

Cool story
Trump still has my vote
Unless of course you know anyone who will actually be tougher on immigration……You don't. So he still has my vote. Sorry bro

One story that no longer exists…

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (2458x689, 144.67K)

Obama was tougher bro. True facts. You're a kike or a cuckold.

hahahahahha
WHERE IS THE FUCKING WALL TRUMP

>gawker.com/here-is-pedophile-billionaire-jeffrey-epsteins-little-b-1681383992
No evidence of a ban of Epstein in here.

Why do you guys run this angle when you know it's just going to crash?
Nothing is ever going to come out about Trump banging kids. You know this and yet you're told to run the angle. Is it because you have no other modus operandi? You're a 1 trick pony / projection?
You're going to jail or a grave soon, open up and tell us some shit. Spill the beans! Have fun with it, try to save yourself, turn on everyone, act really sorry. Something, just don't be so boring and continue the same lame shit.

So Obama is running again in 2020? Oh wait.
Looks like I'm still voting Trump then. Too bad buddy

Clown

wew

Means nothing. Abuse took place at Epstein's Palm Beach and New York homes, and we know Trump was at least at the Palm Beach one.

Only because the rich father of one of the girls complained. Pic related.

Epstein had been arrested and in the news for over a year before it happened.

That's a lie. Specific names had "witness" next to them, Trump's wasn't one of them. Dershowtiz's name is circled the same way Trump's is, and he's both an abuser, and one of Epstein's lawyers. There's no way Alfredo Rodriguez expected his lawyer to be a material witness against him.

Because Rodriguez only worked at Epstein's Palm Beach home. He wouldn't have been privy to anything either of them did at the Island.

Second image. There's a reason Trumpniggers oversimplify it, and cite the version in James Patterson's book, which also says Bill Clinton dindu nuffin.

Attached: Epstain Mar-a-Lago Ban.jpg (612x773 282.21 KB, 139.01K)

Oh here we go…
You weren't citing zerohedge there, you were citing zerohedge who was citing "Radar".
>radaronline.com/exclusives/2016/04/jeffrey-epstein-sex-slave-lawyer-donald-trump-accusations/
So… WHere's the evidence of this, exactly?

Oh.
There isn't any.
So you're literally shilling fake news and calling it a "Fake news alert". How ironic.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1671x233 1.33 MB, 59.18K)

Why do you lie rat?

washingtontimes.com/news/2017/dec/10/glenn-simpsons-fusion-gps-ran-donald-trump-smear-c/

Actually, let me archive the sources too.

Now go read the dailycaller source then check with IDF how to counter that.

Attached: Bradley Edwards.png (610x845, 419.64K)

I'd vote for him over Trump. He's better on demographics.
Which are the only thing that matters.

If Trump isn't doing anything on demographics, then he might as well just be Kamala Harris, except she upsets Whites more, and I want more upset Whites.
Enjoy voting for zion, kike.

Why do you?

I will. And I'll be enjoying his 2020 victory. Thank you

Oh fuck
yeah faggot. you certainly do not belong here.

Why do you lie, rat?

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1411x584, 83.67K)

every time I think Im done the mad lad pulls me back in

Sure ya will kike.

Explain, why don't I belong here?

It was clear from the beginning. I was seeing if I could get him to sperg out and expose himself and it worked. Simply mention Trump. The TDS gives them away everytime.

Attached: ClipboardImage(8).png (816x459, 411.91K)

Also, go back to 4chan you nigger.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1358x378, 115.88K)

Gee, I wonder why he was so eager to talk to him?

True pedes know patriots come in all colors.

Attached: tykwavia.png (859x671, 405.01K)

That doesn't work here jew.

I don't like Trump because he's in bed with zionism, and all you can do is cry about bantz and shitpost. You're not a serious person.

Disgusting.

Attached: Reddit.png (958x645, 681.29K)

Better luck next time bud

#trannies4trump jew

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1280x720, 1.16M)

ok, kushner got a good hire in you!
that shit was funny.

WE NEED PEOPLE

AND NO E-VERIFY
ITS TOO HARD

Attached: Interview Steve Hilton Interviews Donald Trump on Fox News The Next Revolution - May 19 2019.mp4 (640x360, 4.37M)

Lol best part is this does not even anything

Honestly seeing all the obvious shills using the exact same lefty anti Trump routine convinced me to vote for him. He's most likely gonna win anyway. The left sorta shot themselves in the foot with the whole "we're gonna give illegals free healthcare" thing.

Here, archived links for (((you))). Looks better too, thanks for the tip.

Attached: mediamatters1.png (896x1107, 588.77K)

His bantz never get old. He's disappointed me on allot but I'm still voting for him. War with Iran would be a deal breaker though. I wouldn't vote at all if he did that.

lel no it didnt you larping kike loser

You're welcome, but you not including the fact that there's no evidence of your claim? Fake news.

Well, fake jews, and that's hardly news.

Well there's more nuance involved than simply blurting it out in public, though we will probably even see an uptick there as Trumptards blindly emulate the President's example. But more important, I think, is having the concept normalized. An essential first step toward freeing our people is for the White normalfag to get comfortable with the idea that a choice exists; that it is ok for him not to want to be swamped by brown scum that clearly despise him, that these invaders have stepped well out of line making demands of us, and that if they don't like the way we run things they can go the hell back. These are the ideological seeds from which actual revolutions begin. When someone with perceived authority like Trump comes along and says them, it carries weight with many people. The jewish media is right to be terrified of these ideas becoming normalized.

Organic.

Attached: Watch Donald Trump speak at AIPAC 2016.mp4 (1280x720, 7.35M)

The whole "just call everyone kike" bit doesn't work here anymore.

Why would Alfredo Rodriguez expect Epstein's lawyer to be a material witness against him?

It doesn't normalize it though, its just a desperate bid by him to reclaim some of the momentum he had in 2016, which isn't going to happen because he didn't deliver on any of the important shit that he promised in 2016.

No wall, literally more illegals than ever in US history, more sabre-rattling for Israel, our boys are still in Afghanistan and Iraq. This shits fake and gay and you know it.

New Operation.

"It's okay to love America"

Trust the plan. The wall and the mass arrests are coming very, very soon. WWG1WGA

wew

Lol based. Niggers do need to go back where they came from. Hopefully these whiney leftists and (((journalists))) kill themselves when Trump wins again in 2020

Attached: president-trump-has-invited-nick-sandmann-to-stand-six-inches-from-his-face-at-the-state-of-the-union-address-1.png (720x439, 468.25K)

I do.
The plan is to ruse White goyim into permitting their demographic demise so long as someone tells them they're ackshually "winning".
I trust that the jews plan of destroying us will continue on schedule.

And that the moderation staff of this shithole will continue to allow zionist shilling on this bought-and-paid-for platform.

Attached: Trump State of the Union - Muh Iran.mp4 (1280x720, 3.34M)