Jews plan to harboring fugitives

Jews plan to harboring fugitives
Dozens of synagogues across the country have joined a network of houses to offer undocumented immigrants protection during expected U.S.-wide raids

Do you think we'll ever see the feds raid these criminal, fugitive harboring synagogues?

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (894x634, 260.32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

jns.org/european-ambassadors-seek-insights-from-israel-on-coping-with-migrant-crisis/
fraudscrookscriminals.com/
web.archive.org/web/*/https://refugeeresettlementwatch.wordpress.com
youtube.com/watch?v=2kt4EjavHEk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

checked
this is bullshit cover
preparing for pedo exodus, laying the underground railways to kidsrael

inb4 the browns turn on those aiding them

And expected is all they'll ever be.

Fingers crossed.

Good to see the Jews preparing for the worst. . . . Let me guess. The immigrants are already being relocated by the jews since Drumpf the MIGA leader warned them ahead "By advice of his jewish counselors" . This way the dumb fucks alt-right in USA think Drumpf is on their side while at same time no immigrant will get deported. Master genius Jews did it again. Dumb fuck sheep americans fooled once again by the kikes. Hyper Dimensional chess play on sheep minds.

Ya, Goyim truly got a chance against kikes. Holy fuck. This dumb ass move by the Kikes play two sides so openly and the fucking sheep falls for it so easily and you think you have a chance against the kikes. Talk about fucked up in head.

all catholic churches already do this, the cancer is much worse than you think it is

papists are scum and hate the white race, wherever they go they destroy

I actually hope Drumpf the MIGA overlord will get re-elected so americans will get really punished for their stupidity.

Wait so you mean we get a two-fer when one burns down for insurance money now?

Check this out, even tho we live in a supposed democracy the Jews have took it upon themselves to decide immigration for us.

All of Europe goes to Israel to receive their marching orders, wtf.
>jns.org/european-ambassadors-seek-insights-from-israel-on-coping-with-migrant-crisis/

Attached: WhattheF.PNG (966x739 1.49 MB, 779.68K)

I love how promising this (((looks))) to be on the surface.

It's pretty amazing how well Jews hide their mortal hate for white people.

Attached: 20190715_085716.jpg (1534x1516, 702.85K)

ask me how i know that you are a kike.

Most likely this tbh.

Attached: Spurdo_81.png (317x731, 188.66K)

Good. Hope they bring and vote more AoCs and Omars into the country.

This is like saying inb4 the discovery that water is wet. Of course the spics are going to enrich their 'saviors'!

Attached: 1271538936726.jpg (480x358, 19.26K)

is this real, or do you think this is just the kikes claiming to be doing something "valliant" and "daring" and "standing up to the system" again for PR purposes?

Actually, Bowers naming the Hebrew Immigrant Aid Society as a direct reason for his attack is likely almost exactly why this is happening. Jews are traitors actively seeking to undermine and collapse white western civilization.

checked & bump

Isn't this aiding and abetting?

The deceptive virtue signaling is disgusting.

Just call them foreigners, invaders or something with a clearly negative connotation. It really does not help to let them be "the good guys" when they are the "bad guys" you idiots.

This site fraudscrookscriminals.com/ has been tracking it.

It's bigger than the kikes, the Lutherans, Catholics, Methodists, Baptists, etc. all the Abrahamic slugs are in on it.

It's all about the gibs, they get big shekels for it.

Her previous site got shoa'd by TurdPress, you can find in the Wayback machine, it has articles which list all the guilty parties.

web.archive.org/web/*/https://refugeeresettlementwatch.wordpress.com

Attached: 01e1876c5cf4ecb371611300d5edf8f4e7fc6a7385be7c1ef4e0842e5a1e65fb.gif (200x223, 3.53M)

youtube.com/watch?v=2kt4EjavHEk

their average iq may be lower than ours but they have stronger tribalism and use nepotism

Actually useful, I was looking for this list. Various Churches are milking the shit out of the "muh refugees" for those Federal gibs. Threadbump for underrated topic.

You didn’t need a thread for your retarded spam question.

Hey kike/bot! Bump again. OP just wanted some visibility on this question. There's a whole network of players benefiting from sucking at the taxpayer teat over refugees, good to have some specific info on Synagogues doing the same. I wonder which NGOs they're affiliated with and which members they have in common.

Kosher butchers on standby! I drive a freezer truck, and we've been delivering SHITloads of ice to the local synagoges this weekend

(checked)

Attached: 1456345331147.jpg (600x634, 20.79K)

As a Canadian I know a couple guys that have run afoul of US immigration. One guy spent several months wearing an orange jump suit and eating off plastic trays in a cinderblock holding center after the police tackled him by the side of the road he was jogging on one morning. The other guy tried crossing the border high up in the Rockies with a backpack full of weed and got arrested immediately and is now serving a 3 year sentence. It's so odd, it tempts me to think this entire illegal immigrant thing is some kind of anti white program…

Reluctantly I'm forced to believe this.

/thread

Dumbass, it means YOU play both sides against the kike in return. In a head on fight the kike always loses. Outjew the jew, not because it's fun but because it saves American lives.

And to think he could have just bought into a bus tour for the Spokane Sportsballs and simply ditched the return trip…

BUMP

Find out where they are.

Use a flamethrower to clean them up.

…or at least some molotovs.

I wonder if they're going to send a false flag shooter to go full New Zealand on one of these synagogues, or are perhaps hoping that they can evoke a Tarrant tier response to such a perfect target for political reasons.