Daily Stormer Founder Andrew Anglin Ordered to Pay $14 Million to Jewish woman

Camden Wilson
Camden Wilson

The lawsuit is the result of a 2016 "trollstorm" unleashed by Daily Stormer founder and Worthington native Andrew Anglin against a Montana woman.

archive.is/dDbsy

A judge says Daily Stormer owner Andrew Anglin should pay $14 million for urging followers to terrorize a Jewish woman in Montana. US Magistrate Judge Jeremiah Lynch made the recommendation yesterday, and as The New York Times notes, it’s now awaiting approval from US District Court Judge Dana Christensen. In addition to monetary damages, the ruling recommends requiring the Daily Stormer to take down articles about Anglin’s target Tanya Gersh — who’s still suffering “atrocious conduct” from harassers because of the posts.

Anglin refused to appear in court, and this is a harsh default judgment against him. It recommends Gersh receive around $4 million as compensation for lost earnings and emotional distress, citing the “particularly egregious and reprehensible nature” of Anglin’s actions. The judge also awarded $10 million in punitive damages — the maximum amount allowed under the law — to “punish Anglin and deter him from engaging in such conduct in the future.”

Gersh said that the judgment sent “a clear message” to Anglin and other extremists. “This lawsuit has always been about stopping others from enduring the terror I continue to live through at the hands of a neo-Nazi and his followers, and I wanted to make sure that this never happens to anyone else,” she said in a statement. Anglin’s location is currently unknown, and it’s not clear how much money (if any) Gersh might actually get.

The Southern Poverty Law Center filed suit on Gersh’s behalf in 2017. The complaint followed months of death threats and hate messages from readers of the Daily Stormer — which, according to the SPLC’s complaint, had published 30 posts railing against Gersh. Anglin’s attacks stemmed from a failed real estate deal between Gersh and Sherry Spencer, mother of white nationalist Richard Spencer. Spencer then claimed that Gersh had extorted her, and Anglin posted photos and contact information along with instructions to “make your opinions known” about the issue. “Let’s Hit Em Up. Are y’all ready for an old fashioned Troll Storm? Because AYO – it’s that time, fam,” he wrote.

Anglin’s lawyers attempted to mount a First Amendment defense of his posts last year, but Judge Christensen refused to dismiss the case. Anglin then failed to appear in court, his lawyers cut ties with him, and he forfeited the suit. It’s the second recent judgment against him — last month, Anglin was ordered to pay $4.1 million to Dean Obeidallah, who Anglin falsely accused of orchestrating the 2017 bombing of an Ariana Grande concert in Manchester.

Attached: 1563317287648.png (1018.44 KB, 1218x1182)
Attached: 15xp-gersh-jumbo-(1).jpg (137.58 KB, 1024x682)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailystormer.name/neo-nazi-troll-leader-andrew-anglin-announces-2020-presidential-campaign/
youtube.com/watch?v=ZMcj4xMuS-g
zigforums.com/thread/13380170/politics
media.christogenea.org/system/files/sharedfiles/1/resources/Iconoclast_Anglin-guest_TS-584272.mp3

Jackson Smith
Jackson Smith

kike faggot gets kiked
wtf i love kikes now?

Dominic Diaz
Dominic Diaz

Good. Anglin and Weev are both kikes.

Attached: anglin-jew.png (972.09 KB, 820x1496)

Tyler Thomas
Tyler Thomas

Good.

Attached: breivik-grin.jpg (131.51 KB, 1280x670)

Charles Bell
Charles Bell

Checked?

Parker Foster
Parker Foster

Theater. Site will remain in operation because obvious shill site is obvious

Attached: Canadian-with-Laura-Bush-and-some-brown-lady.jpg (37.61 KB, 678x381)

Liam Taylor
Liam Taylor

Pretty much.

Anthony Hall
Anthony Hall

oy vey there goes the first amendment goy, verbal harm is just as real as physical harm now

Jacob Murphy
Jacob Murphy

There is nothing wrong with being Jewish, KNIGHT COMMANDER BREIVIK said we must unite with our Zionist brothers to fight those that attack Israel!

Camden Diaz
Camden Diaz

Yes fellow white man! Saint Tarrant wasn't an anti-Semite and Jews are fine if they're in Israel!

Asher Gonzalez
Asher Gonzalez

But how will they get their shekels?
The kike's not even in the Americas AFAIK

Hunter Evans
Hunter Evans

I'm not buying the 'Anglin's a jew pawn' thing. I never did.
The jews ALWAYS try to d&c anyone with even a shred of influence among the goyim.
Their go-to has always been to say that their enemies are secretly pawns of the jews.
I've never seen solid evidence to support these claims, and any time Anglin's brought up, I instead see a lot of suspicious comments trying really hard to link him or other prominent white nationalists with jews. It's always a spergfest of people who act like kikes trying to convince me he's a kike pawn.
They literally do it to every single white nationalist with any draw, and it's both tired and predictable.

Ryder Gomez
Ryder Gomez

lel fuck off anglin it's over

Attached: anglin-israel-tv.PNG (440.45 KB, 1476x833)

James Jackson
James Jackson

weev is an admitted jew, so there is verifiable jewish influence on Anglin.

Owen Thompson
Owen Thompson

As much as I despise flip-flopping shape-shifting Wanglin, I hope he wins this. I'm not invested in his racket in any way so I don't really care. But whether we like it or not, the world perceives him as one of us. By beating him down, they are symbolically beating us down. So from that perspective, I hope he crushes these kikes. Just something to think about.
(And no, I'm not asking anyone to do anything or get involved in this in any way.)

Nolan Robinson
Nolan Robinson

The judge ruled, it's already too late.

Kevin Murphy
Kevin Murphy

He did an interview with some israeli show back in the day where he tried to pilpul them, so he's a jew pawn? That's the weakest shit, and you fags always go right to it.
Almost like it's right at the top of your checklist or something.

Brayden Davis
Brayden Davis

jews always try to control everything, even white nationalism.
"Don't pay attention to this goy, he's off limits."
How about we just let user decide for themselves? They can go read his articles and see if any shill warnings are going off.
People like you always try to direct everyone what they're allowed to look into and what they have to stay away from.
That behavior is jewed as fuck, and it makes people like me suspicious of you.

Alexander Flores
Alexander Flores

moarpheus or sinead cancer thread of an old news

Kayden Hill
Kayden Hill

I figured he was going to try and find a way to get out of paying. Appeal maybe? Claim to be broke? Meh, whatever. If he got out of BTC at the right time, he's probably rich as fuck anyway.

Levi Howard
Levi Howard

Judge Jeremiah Lynch made the recommendation yesterday, and as The New York Times notes, it’s now awaiting approval from US District Court Judge Dana Christensen

Andrew Collins
Andrew Collins

That bitch was not a million before, why would she get $4 million for wages?

Josiah Powell
Josiah Powell

I think he's just going to continue living in exile abroad.

The ruling is from today.

Connor Price
Connor Price

Attached: anglin-israel-7.JPG (139.08 KB, 988x867)

Aiden Ward
Aiden Ward

Western Jews bad!
Israeli Jews good!

Attached: anglin-israel-2.PNG (604.36 KB, 1917x852)

Jonathan Perez
Jonathan Perez

“I have no problem with jews in pisrael"- Brenton Tarrant.

Attached: killer.jpg (55.39 KB, 866x534)

Christian Wood
Christian Wood

It's all so transparent.

John Watson
John Watson

I feel bad for pianoboy, he bought into both.

Chase White
Chase White

what is the text saying under it?

Landon Nguyen
Landon Nguyen

So transparent that you get you get your underwear in a twist at the mention of faggot Tarrant.

Cooper Nelson
Cooper Nelson

Anglin ain't going to pay crap.

Luis Sanchez
Luis Sanchez

Dunno, I hope the Tarrant supporting mossad glowies in this board answer what's the text says.

Zachary Harris
Zachary Harris

LOL, the yids are expecting whites to understand hebrews now.

Can Zig Forums get anymore yiddish?

Dylan Davis
Dylan Davis

ordered to pay
Might as well made it $14.88 million.
If anglin doesn't work in the USA or have any assets there then there is nothing they can do. Its just a show trial.

Charles Flores
Charles Flores

It's moarpheus thread trying to smear Anglin, again.

Elijah Jenkins
Elijah Jenkins

Attached: 12.jpg (296.71 KB, 800x1941)

Easton Rivera
Easton Rivera

Jews can't stand anonymous so they call us moarpheus, it's really sad this fake identity they've made up attack us.
Sad.
Sloppy.
Shitty.
Job.

Logan Perez
Logan Perez

Implying any real pol/ack is on Anglin's side after all the kikery he has pulled over the last decade. He writes entertaining articles every once in a while, that's the only positive thing I have to say about him.

Brandon Hall
Brandon Hall

Anonymous is a collective group of people.

Moarpheus is just a shitty fat jew in a basement. Get it right.

Jose Thompson
Jose Thompson

Nobody is on his side, but moarpheus will try to smear him regardless due to personal reasons.

Zachary Smith
Zachary Smith

Reminder that White Nationalism is the weapon Jews use to exterminate Whites

Attached: anglin3.jpg (46.33 KB, 493x322)
Attached: 637bcc0fd951cf07a965609c3455a2e5886c1e9faba8a33d19a337e42ee9ac46-1.jpg (49.03 KB, 499x475)

Camden Hill
Camden Hill

It's shit like this that makes the site unusable.

Angel Edwards
Angel Edwards

shitting on Brenton
Unironically kill yourself. This faggotry must cease. Nevermind this typical hebe lying - why don't you finish that sentence about the Israel? Oh wait, because it would completely change the meaning. Get out.

Ayden Murphy
Ayden Murphy

what changed?

Attached: anglin-israel-3.PNG (823.58 KB, 1919x919)

Caleb Ramirez
Caleb Ramirez

Just leave it.

The mods are on their side, Zig Forums is compromised.
Confusing Anglin with Tarrant, wew.

Carson Kelly
Carson Kelly

so long as they do not try to subvert or harm white countries.
Stop lying, dumb smelly shill.

imagine being this obvious
Suicide now, idiot.

Adam Campbell
Adam Campbell

Why isnt it 6 million dollars?

Xavier Rogers
Xavier Rogers

Confusing Anglin with Tarrant, wew.
Anglin shills for Tarrant.

Attached: dailystormer-tarrant.JPG (59.1 KB, 1128x543)

Bentley Rogers
Bentley Rogers

Don't really care about Anglin, sorry user. I don't really know too much about the guy. But I hate seeing kikes shit on top lad Brenton.

Thomas Collins
Thomas Collins

Ordered to pay 14 million
Why not make it 6 billion while they're at it? Hell why not a trillion? I mean really what is the point of such ludicrous numbers?

Evan Gomez
Evan Gomez

Well, you're in an Anglin thread, not a Tarrant thread. If you don't know the topic at hand maybe lurk a huwhile.

Attached: ANGLIN-ISRAEL-TV.JPG (96.13 KB, 1046x667)

Justin Reyes
Justin Reyes

And that makes Tarrant Anglin?

Are you brain-damaged, moarpheus?

Jordan Ross
Jordan Ross

To scare the next guy from trying to do the same thing. Obviously this dude won't pay that amount but what he does pay won't be released publiclly so you're just stuck with this inflated number to cause fear.

Eli Jones
Eli Jones

Why is it a big deal if Anglin appears on Israel TV?

You mad that you ain't ever getting featured on a TV, moarpheus?

Lucas King
Lucas King

I thought it was 6 million dollars.

Justin Roberts
Justin Roberts

LOL, Anglin wouldn't pay shit.

There's no power to force him to pay.

Tyler Cooper
Tyler Cooper

default judgment

Lots of people (especially crackheads and mystery meat like Fag Anglin here) like to ignore lawsuits that come back to bite them in the ass hard five or maybe even two short years later.

Robert Campbell
Robert Campbell

How rich is this guy? Will he have to pay that? What happens if he moves abroad?

I know already you didn't get an A in biology class, right?

Attached: question.png (182.88 KB, 386x406)

Carson Gray
Carson Gray

That’s why I opened this thread, to learn more about the subject. Found bunch of lying hebes shilling against Tarrant and that can't stand.

Mason Evans
Mason Evans

He is already abroad.

They can't force him to pay shit.

Sebastian Richardson
Sebastian Richardson

what's the big deal if jewish neo-nazi anglin praises israel on israel state tv
hmmm

Ian Lee
Ian Lee

Fair enough. So let's stick to Anglin. He's a Jew, a Zionist, and a swindler.

Attached: anglin-antiwhite.webm (652.23 KB, 384x288)

Mason Morgan
Mason Morgan

moarpheus is here.

moarpheus, the fat spic jew, hates Anglin and TDS because they trigger him.

Eli White
Eli White

Yes, what's the big deal actually?

Hmmm?

And prove he's jewish?
He has more backbones than you, moarpheus.

Jace Hill
Jace Hill

what's the big deal?
israel is our greatest ally afterall
t. jidf

He has more backbones than you, moarpheus.
anti-moarpheus posters are also pro-israel posters. really noggin my joggin over here.

Attached: noggin-joggin.jpg (3.77 MB, 1799x2399)

Jackson Powell
Jackson Powell

To all the newfags lurking on this jew infested site…

ANGLIN IS NOT A JEW!

Would a jew post this?

dailystormer.name/neo-nazi-troll-leader-andrew-anglin-announces-2020-presidential-campaign/

The other posters on here are correct in saying that the Jews always use the "HE'S A JEW TOO!" against all prominent white leaders.

Elijah Cruz
Elijah Cruz

t. jidf
He praises the jewish alt-right element in Israel, not Israel, so what's the big deal?
anti-moarpheus posters are also pro-israel posters. really noggin my joggin over here.
How am I pro-Israel, moarpheus?

Gavin Garcia
Gavin Garcia

moarpheus CANNOT prove Anglin and Kike Enoch as a jew and it makes him VERY, VERY mad.

Carter Barnes
Carter Barnes

He praised Bibi's son. He praised the Jewish (((Alt-Right))). You are pro-Israel for defending Israel and the kosher (((Alt-Right))) movement.

and Kike Enoch
I didn't mention Kike Enoch. You did, Kike Enoch.

Luke Lee
Luke Lee

He praised Bibi's son.
Which is not Israel.
He praised the Jewish (((Alt-Right))).
Which is not Israel.
You are pro-Israel for defending Israel and the kosher (((Alt-Right))) movement.
How am I defending Israel at all?
I didn't mention Kike Enoch. You did, Kike Enoch.
Why not? You hate Kike Enoch because he's more popular than you, moarpheus.

Dominic Gutierrez
Dominic Gutierrez

Which is not Israel.
Which is a Jew.
Which is not Israel.
Which is the Jewish (((Alt-Right))) movement in Israel
How am I defending Israel at all?
See above.
Why not? You hate Kike Enoch because he's more popular than you, moarpheus.
I never mentioned Kike Enoch in this thread. You did because you are Kike Enoch. Kys my man. You're so irrelevant no one talks about you but you.

Joseph Stewart
Joseph Stewart

Which is a Jew.
Israel is not a jew.
Which is the Jewish (((Alt-Right))) movement in Israel
Which is not Israel.
See above.
Again, where do I defend Israel?
I never mentioned Kike Enoch in this thread. You did because you are Kike Enoch. Kys my man. You're so irrelevant no one talks about you but you.
Why not mention Kike Enoch? You are eternally butthurt about two figures, Anglin and Kike Enoch, might as well mention them so you can wet your panties.

Jaxson James
Jaxson James

Israel is not a jew.
Which is not Israel.
Again, where do I defend Israel?
You defend the Israeli (((Alt-Right))) movement, don't you? I mean you do agree with Anglin, right?
Why not mention Kike Enoch?
Because this thread has nothing to do with Kike Enoch. (((You))) brought him up out of nowhere which leads me to believe you are him. If that's not the case then stay on topic and try to have a little self-awareness.

Christian Cook
Christian Cook

You defend the Israeli (((Alt-Right))) movement, don't you?
I don't, I'm saying it's not Israel.
I mean you do agree with Anglin, right?
Where?
Because this thread has nothing to do with Kike Enoch. (((You))) brought him up out of nowhere which leads me to believe you are him. If that's not the case then stay on topic and try to have a little self-awareness.
Oh yeah, everyone is Kike Enoch, the famous moarpheus deduction.
I'm Enoch Anglin the moarpheus killer.

Dominic Lopez
Dominic Lopez

i'm saying it's not Israel
Pilpul. It's Israelis and Israelis are Israel. Anglin has defended Israeli Jews who identify as (((Alt-Right))). Do you agree with him? Do you also defend those Jews?

Elijah Foster
Elijah Foster

Pilpul. It's Israelis and Israelis are Israel.
Israel is a country, israeli are people inside the country.
Anglin has defended Israeli Jews who identify as (((Alt-Right))).
Which is not Israel.
Do you agree with him? Do you also defend those Jews?
No, and why do I have to? Leave israel to defend israeli.

Aaron Walker
Aaron Walker

Israel is a country, israeli are people inside the country.
Pilpul. Without Israelis there would be no Israel.
No, and why do I have to?
Great. Now if Anglin goes on Israeli TV and defends Israeli Jews who identify as (((Alt-Right))), while at the same time saying the Western Jews are the real problem, why am I not rational to say Anglin is a Zionist?

Jaxon Brown
Jaxon Brown

This…no matter how you feel about anglin;
HIS WORK, EFFORT and STRUGGLE IS NOT HER WORK AND SHE SHOULD AT LEAST BE HIS WIFE TO GET THAT MUCH…or fucking give him free blow jobs and/or sex for life.

Chase Ross
Chase Ross

Pilpul. Without Israelis there would be no Israel.
No, israeli can exist regardless of Israel. Some israeli exist right in America.
Now if Anglin goes on Israeli TV and defends Israeli Jews who identify as (((Alt-Right))), while at the same time saying the Western Jews are the real problem, why am I not rational to say Anglin is a Zionist?
Huh, does Anglin support a jewish state in Palestine/Israel? That makes him a zionist.
None of this jew, alt-right crap.

Juan Rodriguez
Juan Rodriguez

Correct 6 gorillion would have been a better number

Luis Harris
Luis Harris

Huh
Don't you dare use deflection. This is what I asked, please address this

Now if Anglin goes on Israeli TV and defends Israeli Jews who identify as (((Alt-Right))), while at the same time saying the Western Jews are the real problem, why am I not rational to say Anglin is a Zionist?

Robert Jackson
Robert Jackson

LOL who the fuck is that, he looks like a midget going through transition.

Carter Watson
Carter Watson

Again, does Anglin support a jewish state in Palestine/Israel?

Moarpheus does not even know what zionism means.

Blake Collins
Blake Collins

Again, do not deflect. If you can't address my very simple question then I will consider you defeated.

John Perez
John Perez

"I will immediately make it punishable by death to be Jewish and all Jews will be required by mandate to report to a federal kill center, where they will be steamed to death, masturbated to death, have their heads bashed in with pedal-powered skull-crushing machines, be forced into cages with bears and eagles, or forced to climb stairs carrying boulders until all of their bones break."

Anglin

Carson Sullivan
Carson Sullivan

I have engaged your point directly, your point has nothing to do with zionism or not.

This is the only question:

Jose Perez
Jose Perez

I refuse to answer your question because you have backed me into a corner and instead I will deflect with a question of my own
Now let you stay defeated.

Tyler Davis
Tyler Davis

Huh, your question has nothing to do with zionism definition.

You are begging the question, which is a fallacy.

Samuel Fisher
Samuel Fisher

You two, again? SMH.

Juan White
Juan White

He's the famous midget Andrew Anglin who used to be a big Putin fan.

Aiden Richardson
Aiden Richardson

Can't help it, man. I love bullying the fat kike moarpheus.

The fact Cortez and Muslim whore are getting deplatformed for being non-white traitors make me pretty happy too.

James Morgan
James Morgan

Moarpheus:

It's the Western Jews who are bad
Israelis are just tired of the same Western Jews we are!
Yair Netanyahu is based!
The Israeli Alt-Right movement is based!

If I said anything even close to that I'd be labelled a Zionist Jew sympathizer and outcast as controlled opposition. You're done yid. Anglin is done. Weev is done. You have lost control of the narrative.

One simple question defeated you. Remember that.

Attached: anglin-hates-whites.webm (2.24 MB, 512x288)

Adam Robinson
Adam Robinson

Thread about right wing dissident being targeted by the kike judiciary system gets derailed by JIDF shitting on Tarrant, Breivik, and everyone else
It's all so tiresome.

Juan Carter
Juan Carter

Don't you dare use deflection. This is what I asked, please address this
I've been doing a little research on Anglin and Weev, and I'm not any kind of expert on them by any means.
Many people are still essentially ideologically trapped by the 'Right'-wing of the ZOG, and say stupid things. Some times they may even say things they don't actually believe, but want others to think that is what they believe (usually under some misguided 'optics' strategizing).
I'm not convinced Anglin and Weev are consciously acting on behalf of the ZOG. This test here is this:
1. Do they always have the 'Right' wing ZOG line? A cursory glance at the DailyStormer suggests no, no they don't.
2. When they do say stupid things, is there a clear underlying ideological principle that revolutionary White Nationalists should be concerned about?
It doesn't appear to me this is the case. Many people who hate Kikes are under many mistaken notions about them, largely spread by people who are invested in promoting Kike-identity (Kevin McDonald's bullshit). They also may be playing games, simply to expose the rampant hypocrisy involved in pro-Kike thinking (the whole "open-borders" for Israel stuff, which is idiotic, since Israel is a mixed-race state of Ashkenazi (Euro) and Mizrahi (Arab) Kikes, but it serves a rhetorical purpose).
I'd like to add, that Weev and Anglin are still young enough to not truly understand the nature of the 'Right' wing of the ZOG. People like David Duke have no excuse, and essentially deserve death for their errors. I'm not convinced Anglin and Weev are in the same category as him.

Jaxon Harris
Jaxon Harris

Weev and Anglin are both Jewish. This is common knowledge.

Nicholas Adams
Nicholas Adams

I don't think Moarpheus is 'fat'…at least none of the photo I have seen.
Did he get fat in his old age or something?

Attached: chessmen-i671.large.jpg (70.35 KB, 800x800)

Xavier Rogers
Xavier Rogers

If I said anything even close to that I'd be labelled a Zionist Jew sympathizer and outcast as controlled opposition. You're done yid. Anglin is done. Weev is done. You have lost control of the narrative.
You can say whatever you want, but as long as you do not support a jewish state in Palestine/Israel, you are not a zionist.

End off.

Again, "alt-right" israeli =/= Israel.

Elijah Bailey
Elijah Bailey

Meh, I didn't save the fat jew face on this computer.

Either ways, there's a reason why the fat kike is too afraid to show his face in public.
Prove them both?

Oliver Morris
Oliver Morris

so flustered he cant even greentext
Youre beneath my boot.

Gavin Brown
Gavin Brown

Weev and Anglin are both Jewish. This is common knowledge.
There is no Kike-DNA. The only question any serious revolutionary White Nationalist should ask themselves is: do they have the Kike identity or not?
Was Weev raised as a Kike? Did his mother take him to Synagogue? Did he have a bar mitzva, go to Israel on Birth Right, go to Hebrew school, etc, etc? The answer appears to be a big fat no.

Levi Butler
Levi Butler

Good, even if I wouldn't start to like him, this shouldn't happen. But since he is hated by SJW and Nazis he also seems to be a decent guy.

Attached: Racist.jpg (37.99 KB, 506x316)

Joshua Cox
Joshua Cox

Everyone can see through your bullshit, kike.

Brody Scott
Brody Scott

Attached: weev-herzl-2.JPG (79.82 KB, 768x307)

Nathan Torres
Nathan Torres

Good, even if I wouldn't start to like him, this shouldn't happen.
This. This thread has been derailed by subhumans like b7fe4a. The fundamental point is that Anglin's being targeted by ZOG for being a bad goy.
Prove Anglin, kike.

Jeremiah Hernandez
Jeremiah Hernandez

Who is speaking in the video?

Michael Howard
Michael Howard

There is kike DNA, it's the exact same as the arab DNA.

Ah, moarpheus vs East ZOG faggot, this is gonna be fun.

Luke Johnson
Luke Johnson

True.
All semites share the same DNA…that of mongrel trash.

Chase White
Chase White

Not an argument, moarpheus.
It's just a move to scare away nationalists from speaking their mind.

But it is easily destroyed when Anglin doesn't pay.

Nathan Turner
Nathan Turner

hello my name is Engelbert Dollfuss, I'm an Austrofascist
Hitler was an evil man for killing me in 1934 without a referendum
American and Canada are two different nations, just like Germany and Austria

Isaac Wright
Isaac Wright

This is about the absurdity of our judicial system. Whites are slandered, harassed and discriminated against daily and on a much bigger scale by jew propaganda.

Then the absurd amount of the reward. It should of been no more than 5K. Every time I turn around there's some Jew getting a multi million dollar Judgment.

Austin Hill
Austin Hill

Oh this dance again, so did Hitler issue a referendum or not?

Brody Clark
Brody Clark

Putin bad

Yep, this is an (((ADL))) thread.

Lincoln Davis
Lincoln Davis

My name is Engelbert Dollfuss, and I love democracy and referendums
This is why Hitler was so evil. He got his thugs to kill me in 1934, without a refendum!

Dominic Brown
Dominic Brown

Not an argument, moarpheus.
Let's entertain your pilpul for a moment. Anglin praised Israeli Jews for their involvement in the Israeli Alt-Right movement, and he praised the son of the Israeli Prime Minister. Therefore, we're still left saying Anglin is an Israeli Jew sympathizers. Is this not true?
inb4 pilpul

Aiden Ward
Aiden Ward

Speaking? Who is speaking in the video?

Jose Davis
Jose Davis

The Israel Advocacy Movement
I'm expected to take this at face value? Fuck you. You're digging yourself into a deeper hole, proving that kikes use the accusation that their enemies are Jews themselves.

Robert Barnes
Robert Barnes

attacks the source but no the claim
Genealogy doesn't lie.

Kayden Hall
Kayden Hall

The voice of the narrator in that webm sounds Jewish af.

Adam Nguyen
Adam Nguyen

Too bad Hitler did issue a referendum, which makes him NOT evil?

Xavier Cooper
Xavier Cooper

attacks the voice but not the claim

Carson Bell
Carson Bell

Yea like Frank Colin
Why don't you whites form a Neo Nazi miltia so every country and every race will be against you.
And that's not all
If you're irl identity you will be at risk of physical assault and and you'r employer will fire your ass if he finds out.

So Join now and get your free swastika. sticker.

James Cook
James Cook

Anglin praised Israeli Jews for their involvement in the Israeli Alt-Right movement, and he praised the son of the Israeli Prime Minister.
Those are not Israel.
Therefore, we're still left saying Anglin is an Israeli Jew sympathizers. Is this not true?
No, he's only congratulating a specific portion of israeli jews, not the majority of israeli jews, thus he cannot be said to be an israeli jew sympathizer.

Adam Taylor
Adam Taylor

Your video has shitty quality and out of context, moarpheus.

Jeremiah Smith
Jeremiah Smith

I am not attacking you user (have I attacked you once in this thread…or really any others?). I am simply curious.

Christopher Bailey
Christopher Bailey

Why didn't you stop the audio recording of Anglin so soon, kike?

When he says "bred-out" it could have meant that he wants to spread white genes with Asian women; while also keeping pure white breeding going smoothly.

Do you think white males are as easy to trick as shitskin wine aunts on Facebook, or what?

Grayson Campbell
Grayson Campbell

fucking this

Anglin praised the son of the Israeli PM and the Israeli Alt-Right movement but this is not proof Anglin is an Israeli Jew sympathizer
this is why you keep losing. pilpul is not an argument and anons, for the most part, are not sub 80 IQ brainlets; they recognize your pilpul. Please step up your game.

See above.

Anglin is Jewish on his father Gregory's side of the family. His own genealogy proves this. The same is true of Weev.

Thomas Lee
Thomas Lee

My replacement Kurt Schuschnigg also loved referendums as much as I, Engelbert Dollfuss, did
Hitler hated referendums! In fact, he hated them so much, that he invaded our beloved separate nation of Austria because we were going to have a referendum on March 13, 1938, just days before Hitler invaded our separate nation
Hitler so hated the wording of this referendum, that he marched the troops into Austria
Hitler knew the people of Austria would vote in support of it, proving Hitler hated referendums

William Foster
William Foster

whites need to be bred out
<yeah but maybe this means something else…

Attached: mfw-thinking-hard.jpg (356.02 KB, 1024x1627)

Austin Ross
Austin Ross

Anglin praised the son of the Israeli PM and the Israeli Alt-Right movement but this is not proof Anglin is an Israeli Jew sympathizer
It actually does not. The son of the israeli PM and israeli "alt-right" do not constitute the majorly israeli.

Try again.

Ryan Nelson
Ryan Nelson

So play a few minutes of the rest of the recording after that one soundbyte so we can confirm it.

Surely you have it somewhere on your massive hard drive full of pilpul, right?

Ryder Adams
Ryder Adams

Hitler hated referendum? Which is why he issued them?

With a big yes?

Is the East ZOG mutt living in alternate reality?

David Bailey
David Bailey

I meant the main speaker in the video, not Anglin

Christian Turner
Christian Turner

That's because the video is from the Israel Advocacy Movement. This kike is using zionist sources while accusing others of being zionist.

This is an old tactic, employed against all so called anti semites whose public presence and renown is such that the jews can't dismiss them as losers. Bobby Fischer is another famous example, hell some of them even try it on Hitler.

Wyatt Bell
Wyatt Bell

LOL, not for moarpheus, for sure. His materials are only meant to attack, not to clarify.

Prepare for him to spam Hitler's face.

David James
David James

So you're saying Anglin is a Jew sympathizer but it's ok because it's not all Jews? You can't win, man. You don't have the brain power to keep up.

Brody Clark
Brody Clark

Anglin is Jewish on his father Gregory's side of the family. His own genealogy proves this. The same is true of Weev.
Prove it?

Adam Miller
Adam Miller

I mean, I have learned to detect kike accents over the years, and the narrator was definitely a kike.

Jace James
Jace James

You are purposefully muddying the definition of words you disingenuous kike.

Nathaniel Powell
Nathaniel Powell

So you're saying Anglin is a Jew sympathizer but it's ok because it's not all Jews? You can't win, man. You don't have the brain power to keep up.
Is Hitler a jew sympathizer because he tolerates some jews?

Hmmm???

What does sympathizer even mean anymore?

Isaac Cooper
Isaac Cooper

Yep, that video is from a kike trying to prove Anglin is a kike, and falling at it.

moarpheus says he hates israeli, but he has no problem using israeli materials to smear fellow nationalists.

Evan Flores
Evan Flores

See here:

I entertained your twisting of words and assumed, for your sake, Anglin is not a Zionist… he's merely a Jew sympathizer because he supported and promoted the Israeli Alt-Right and Bibi's son. Which makes him a Jew sympathizer. Your response was
yeah but it's not all Jews!
See:

So again: Jew sympathizers like Andrew Anglin are fine just as long as they don't sympathize with all Jews… correct?

Logan Campbell
Logan Campbell

attacks the source but not the claim

Nolan Gonzalez
Nolan Gonzalez

It means

REEEEE, FUCK YOU GOYIM WHY AREN'T YOU INFIGHTING MORE, REEEEEEEE!!!

Julian Young
Julian Young

The good news is that the board as a whole is so wise to Moarpheus' tricks that not a single person in this thread is falling for it. It'll also be clear to any lurkers what the majority position is.
What the fuck that's not me. You're getting BTFO by so many people you can't even keep your opponents straight. Please use IDs Moarpheus.

Parker Collins
Parker Collins

I will take that as no answer then…fine, moving on.

Justin Wright
Justin Wright

That's literally all you do you disingenuous kike.
Anglin is a jew
Weev is a Jew
Muh alt-kike
Etc. etc.
The fucking chutzpah, to do this for years and then cry when your terrible fucking source gets dismissed for being literal kike propaganda.

Nicholas Bell
Nicholas Bell

I entertained your twisting of words and assumed, for your sake, Anglin is not a Zionist… he's merely a Jew sympathizer because he supported and promoted the Israeli Alt-Right and Bibi's son.
Again, does tolerating some jews mean you are jew sympathizer?

Is Hezbollah jew sympathizer?
Is Iran?
Is Hitler?
So again: Jew sympathizers like Andrew Anglin are fine just as long as they don't sympathize with all Jews… correct?
Is Iran okay because they tolerate jews in their countries?
Is Hitler?

Grayson Rivera
Grayson Rivera

If the source is suspicious, the claim can be discarded.

Levi Rogers
Levi Rogers

Anglin gets demoralized and blackpilled and in a fit of rage at how cucked the white race is talks a bunch of bollocks once that he doesn't really mean

I've done this myself. Sometimes it's all so tiresome.

Grayson Torres
Grayson Torres

You're entering arguments which have nothing to do with you because you are samefag. If you want to argue these points then argue them and respond to what I said.

Hezbollah and Iran aren't "Anti-Semitic Neo Nazis" like Anglin. Since when did "Anti-Semitic Neo Nazis" start sympathizing with Israeli kikes?
muh hitler
Hitler tolerated some Jews and that's what led to his downfall. He should have gassed every last one.

You've not given a reason for suspicion besides
I can totally tell a jewish voice!

Not even I have been so blackpilled that I called for the extinction of my own People, you filthy damage control running yid.

Owen Wood
Owen Wood

Where did you get that screencap, brah?

Nathan Williams
Nathan Williams

You are samefag
No Moarpheus you're just losing.

Jaxson Baker
Jaxson Baker

Holy shit I'm so mad. The kike has the kike hat on, he's got a kike phenotype, and the source for your video is THE ISRAEL ADVOCACY MOVEMENT.

Jason Gonzalez
Jason Gonzalez

i cant address what you said
but you are losing
are we done here?

Noah Richardson
Noah Richardson

Are you saying genealogy magically changes if a kike brings it up? Is that your argument or would you like to re-think your strategy?

Daniel Garcia
Daniel Garcia

You're just bald faced lying.
Gradually I began to hate them

Luis Long
Luis Long

Hezbollah and Iran aren't "Anti-Semitic Neo Nazis" like Anglin. Since when did "Anti-Semitic Neo Nazis" start sympathizing with Israeli kikes?
Huh? What does that matter? Are they jew sympathizers or not?
Hitler tolerated some Jews and that's what led to his downfall. He should have gassed every last one.
So Hitler is a jew sympathizer? Nice to know.
Yeah, it's not like we know their accent.

Ian Jackson
Ian Jackson

Nice goalpost moving, kike.

Jack Ramirez
Jack Ramirez

Give me the dox of Anglin, I will send some cannibals after him.

Attached: 173bbcfed560f581bee30e7e4b922dc7e7868428f1d6cf3e0ebcc914c26b3655.jpeg (11.49 KB, 253x199)

Hudson Perez
Hudson Perez

Prove his genealogy is jewish?

Juan Adams
Juan Adams

Yes, he probably likes Asian chicks, but at least he hates the true enemy, the infernal JEW.

We must not let these divisions prevent us from working together towards our goal of a world without the Jew. Some will stray from the path of ethnic purity for "whatever" reason, but that doesn't mean that they are not useful for us.

The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

ProTip: DON'T FUCKING RACE MIX LIKE A GODDAMN NIGGER!

Sebastian Cruz
Sebastian Cruz

Show more of the source, kike.

Evan Mitchell
Evan Mitchell

See
^ my post directed at and you responded here:

You are either samefagging or attempting to muddy the conversation. Either way, this is my response to (((you))):

You may either address it or stay defeated, I care not which.

Oliver Baker
Oliver Baker

If they tolerate[d] Jews then yes they are by definition "Jew sympathizers."

Christopher Watson
Christopher Watson

I gotchu.
Here's a video of that same kike crying about antisemitism on twitter.
youtube.com/watch?v=ZMcj4xMuS-g

Logan Diaz
Logan Diaz

OK, I guess they prove you can be jew sympathizers then!

Dylan Ortiz
Dylan Ortiz

LMAO, I knew it.

Xavier Brooks
Xavier Brooks

Please explain how modern-day National Socialists can be Jew sympathizers while remaining modern-day National Socialists.

Nathan Walker
Nathan Walker

LOL, moarpheus is mad.

Landon Williams
Landon Williams

Nose mad.

Nolan Gonzalez
Nolan Gonzalez

ZOG-faggot blathering
The National Socialist German Worker's Party sent the troops into that thing called "Austria," because they wanted to prevent the Schuschnigg referendum from taking place on March 13th.
This is, of course, because the National Socialist German Worker's Party weren't lead by a bunch of morons, and knew that the masses of "Austrians" would have voted for it,and dealt a huge blow to the cause of German Reunificaton. The referendum was, of course, a poorly worded vague mess of bullshit, just like all popular referendums are, even today. Pretty much whether or not a referendum passes is completely dependent on the wording of it.
Not only that, it was obviously going to be a bogus bunch of shit. Voting was to be done publicly, and you had to bring your own ballot to vote against independence. It was obvious what the outcome was going to be, so Hitler had ever right to sent the troops in to prevent it.
Engelbert Dollfuss here, wants to prevent any discussion of this. This is because Engelbert Dollfuss is a Kike-cock sucker, and is virtue signalling his liberalism, by pretending referendums mean shit to anyone but liberal faggots, which is his intended audience for his posts.

Austin Cox
Austin Cox

You accused Anglin of being a zionist, you have now moved your accusation to he is a "jew sympathizer."
By doing this you are purposefully muddying the definition of zionist and conflating it with "anyone who supports an individual Jew."
Your posts demonstrate you are not arguing in good faith.

Gavin Turner
Gavin Turner

You accused Anglin of being a zionist, you have now moved your accusation to he is a "jew sympathizer."
Incorrect. See:

Xavier Myers
Xavier Myers

More blathering.

Again, did Hitler issue a referendum to ask the austrian if they want him as their leader or not?

Yes or no?

Henry Myers
Henry Myers

Please explain how national socialists can be jew sympathizer at all?

Apparently, according to your definition, Hitler is one.

Cooper Gray
Cooper Gray

You are also accusing Hitler, Iran, Hezbollah to be jew sympathizer.

LEWL.

Connor Murphy
Connor Murphy

Fuck you you lying kike. This was your post in the thread.

Henry Martinez
Henry Martinez

Hitler sympathized with Jews because he fell for the "good Jew" maymay. He even had 100k+ Jews in his SS. He didn't have the foresight to see that very same sympathy would be his downfall. We have the past to teach us lessons Hitler did not possess. So again, in the light of the past, how can any modern-day National Socialist sympathize with Jews? :)

I called Anglin a Zionist because he is.
user responded with word-play.
I entertained his word-play and proved, using his own argument, that Anglin is a Jew sympathizer. That happened right here:

You kikes are so ill-prepared you can't help but get BTFO in a random Zig Forums thread. What's gonna happen when the full redpill drops?

Asher Bailey
Asher Bailey

I'm going to eat tendies and watch anime. I had such a good time rekting you cunts that I didn't even report the thread for eceleb spam. Thank you for a wonderful time.

Benjamin Wilson
Benjamin Wilson

Hitler sympathized with Jews because he fell for the "good Jew" maymay.
So do Iran and Hezbollah apparently?

LEWL, please go to the Middle east and tell how they are jew sympathizers?
I called Anglin a Zionist because he is.
Again, proof Anglin is a zionist?
LOL, to quote your own self, saying you BTFO doesn't mean you actually do that, moarpheus.

Parker Mitchell
Parker Mitchell

Name. Video?

Charles Perez
Charles Perez

Hitler didn't issue a referendum on whether or not I, Engelbert Dollfuss, should be killed in 1934! That's because he is evil, trying to force German identity onto Austria!
Hitler invaded our country to stop our completely legitimate referendum from taking place. When he overthrew the rightful government of our separate nation of Austria, he then put forth his own bogus referendum, to pretend like he had the support of the Austrian people!
This is actually what the ZOG-faggot is saying.
Do Anglin and Weev do this kind of shit, in service of Kikes? No. People like Engelbert Dollfuss are conscious agents of the ZOG. Engelbert Dollfuss, or should I say, the person controlling the bot that is Engelbert Dollfuss, are religious Christfags. They lie, lie, and lie. They'll never stop lying. They're say and do anything to promote the interests of Kikes.
When we the Turner Diaries begin, people like him are going to be killed, along with their entire families. There is no excuse for them. They have long exposed themselves as tools of the ZOG, doing everything they can to weaken ideological resistance to it. Until we win the ideological war against the ZOG, there isn't going to be any White Nation Liberation War.
Again, Engelbert Dollfuss thinks that thing called "America" and that thing called "Canada" are two different Nations. He has stated this multiple times, and has sad the same thing in relation to the German Nation. He is a liar and fraud, a self-conscious one.
Do Anglin and Weev exhibit behavior like this ZOG-faggot? I've seen no evidence to suggest it, other than poorly thought out statements about Israel, clearly meant to let normies reflect on the hypocrisy of Kikes. Is it a mistake to say such things? Of course. Was it done with the intention of spreading ideological confusion? I highly doubt it.

Xavier Nguyen
Xavier Nguyen

you filthy damage control running yid.

…because I totally have a reputation to defend here as a random tor user lmao.

Btw I knew Anglin before he started the Daily Stormer and he was one of the druggy weeaboo yellow fever fucktards on /4chon/ but one day had an awakening while high on some drugs and then did a 180. Also everything he writes is simply hyperbole; that is to say, it is part of a strategy to shift things further to the far-right by being the boogieman he needs to be so more "sensible" alternative figures look more acceptable by comparison. It's a winning strategy btw.

Angel Jackson
Angel Jackson

Hey moarpheus, did you ever fuck your sister again?

Gabriel Martin
Gabriel Martin

i just googled the text of the Austrian referendum, holy fuck
"Are you for a free, German, independent and social, Christian and united Austria, for peace and work, for the equality of all those who affirm themselves for the people and Fatherland?"
hitler should have killed the entire government
with "fascists" like that, who needs communists as an enemy?

Hudson Gomez
Hudson Gomez

Is his sister hot enough to fuck once?

Benjamin Green
Benjamin Green

So exactly how do we use this to take action against the left and their brigading?

Adam Sanchez
Adam Sanchez

I hope someone brutally murders moarpheus so he stops shitting up every thread with his insane nonsense.

Alexander Wood
Alexander Wood

He actually doesn't bother me.

Gabriel Hall
Gabriel Hall

He's the AOC of White Nationalism, yanking the Overton window to the Right then?

Alexander Turner
Alexander Turner

10 million just for punishment.
Wtf is the point of this? 99.999% of Americans would simply have to file bankruptcy. What a joke. Might as well order him to pay 10 trillion.

Dominic Howard
Dominic Howard

We don’t. Fuck this jewish piece of shit. Let him die.

Juan Gomez
Juan Gomez

Please tell me you’re just joking.

Alexander Reed
Alexander Reed

Do nothing goy
Never close ranks
2 posts
saging
You reset your router Moarpheus? I'm proud of you.

Camden Gomez
Camden Gomez

Don't know what AOC is but yes that's exactly the purpose and I formulated the strategy myself and he just took it a lot further than I did.

Logan Murphy
Logan Murphy

Oh, look! Muslim scum pretending to be based.

Liam Reed
Liam Reed

i thought they weren't able to serve him?

Thomas Edwards
Thomas Edwards

Dear Moarpheus Purple user is going to put a bullet in your head.

Blake Hernandez
Blake Hernandez

DOUBLE THE DATA RAPE of this jew pig. For the lulz and because maybe he'll have to pay even more :D

Garbage ass, e-celeb bullshit from clown world. Mail them all a box of feces to play with, jews love scat.

Leo Gonzalez
Leo Gonzalez

if its not being livestreamed then no one cares, stfu and gtfo

Justin Bennett
Justin Bennett

be pic related
nothing
be cyber bullied Jew
14 million USD

Attached: 3753D5D9-BB21-4E89-BC40-1FEE8CCA5F94.jpeg (319.53 KB, 1172x875)

Elijah Williams
Elijah Williams

Fuck this pisses me off. That kike cunt Gersh tried to extort Spencer's mother, force her out of her home and even threatened to bring communist "protestors" to town if she didn't comply.

All Anglin did was respond in kind. Kikes really are a fucking mafia.

Also fuck everyone calling Anglin a kike. Even if he screwed up with (((weev))) the guy is funny and currently one of the best trollers of kikes, which is why they're going after him.

Parker Taylor
Parker Taylor

The East ZOG faggot is writing a lot for a simple question:

Did Hitler issue a referendum or not?

Logan Peterson
Logan Peterson

Nigger wot?

John Barnes
John Barnes

"take action" does not mean "terrorize". This is bullshit. Anglin simply wanted people to write polite letters conveying their disagreement with her choices.

Nicholas Cox
Nicholas Cox

Spencer is simply playing the game. You need to look past the optics and stop expecting everyone to reveal their entire power levels publicly.

Ayden James
Ayden James

Anglin should have appeared in court. At least than he could have put her crimes in the court record. He literally shot himself in the foot with that one. I'm so glad I left my Zig Forumsmentia behind me.

Isaac Bennett
Isaac Bennett

lol Anglin ain't going to pay shit.

Levi Richardson
Levi Richardson

that kike bitch was doxxed because she went after Richard Spenser s mom with an extortion scam, not a real estate deal like the faggot op says.

she is a filthy scheming fucking rat and she proves Hitler right yet again.

Jackson Nguyen
Jackson Nguyen

I swear if some of these cunts were alive in the 30s and 40s they'd be calling Hitler a Jew too.

Bentley Evans
Bentley Evans

jews order non jews to pay jews after jewing and getting upset at the gall of non jews to react negatively to their jewing.
shocked.

Attached: jews-are-basically.jpeg (203.69 KB, 1024x882)

Michael Peterson
Michael Peterson

Lol, our kike legal system has basically explicitly sold Anglin, our best independent journalist, into slavery to the kikes, he didn't even have to take out a loan. This is the future they have in store for all of us.

Attached: rubbinghandsofthenorthstar.png (595.01 KB, 1280x864)

Hunter Walker
Hunter Walker

Anglin is a Jew. This is bullshit. He's a filthy fucking kike.

Nathaniel Moore
Nathaniel Moore

Fuck off, it there irrefutable evidence thwt hes a fucking Jew. These boards are full of shills and fucking morons.

Tyler Hernandez
Tyler Hernandez

Disobey and kill the jewess. Always kill jews. Never obey order that try to force you to give money to jews. Kill them all.

Cameron Allen
Cameron Allen

If I were him, I would sneak my way to based Ukraine, or just hide out in Burkina Faso. They don't have an extradition law with the US.

Liam James
Liam James

The gall of these people exceeds the imagination; well, the non-Jewish imagination.

From Sherry Spencer's "Does Love Really Live Here?" Medium.com article:

Richard does not own the building, nor has he ever used it for his writing or publishing. Put simply, the building has nothing to do with politics — and it has everything to do with tourism and local businesses.

I had no intention of selling . . . until I started receiving terrible threats in the last couple of weeks.

These threats came from Tanya Gersh, a local realtor with links to “human rights” organizations Love Lives Here and the Montana Human Rights Network.

On November 22, Gersh and I spoke on the phone. She relayed to me that if I did not sell my building, 200 protesters and national media would show up outside — which would drive down the property value — until I complied. Gersh’s other conditions included that I make a public denunciation of my son in a statement written by the Montana Human Rights Network and that I make a donation to this organization from the sale of the property. As Gersh announced on Facebook, she was “spear heading” the campaign.

Gersh followed up on her conditions in a number of emails, which I’ve just made public. She even shamelessly suggested that she act as my realtor! In other words, she and the local “human rights” organizations appeared to seek financial benefit from threats of protests and reputation damage. The same day Gersh first contacted me, I received a sales offer, even though I had not expressed any intention to sell, nor had anything been publicized.

One renter reported to me that Gersh threatened her business with boycotts unless she moved. This renter also alleged that Gersh called her “collateral damage.” As the manager of the property, I employ a number of local maids and other maintenance personnel, who would lose their jobs if I were to sell. More “collateral damage,” I guess.

I never wanted to go public with this story. However, the fact that so many news outlets have reported on it forces my hand.

So if all of that's true, and I can't imagine Sherry Spencer made it up, because doing so would be setting herself up for a defamation lawsuit, then Gersh is guilty of exactly what she sued Anglin for, specifically:
* Invasion of privacy
* Intimidation
* Intentional infliction of emotional distress

Gersh is on the record in print and on video stating Sherry Spencer asked for her help. Well goddammit, ever heard of Stockholm Syndrome? My sense is this was an emotionally induced form of it leading Sherry Spencer to believe there was no way out but to grovel to this self-serving do-gooder, and it was only Richard Spencer's last-minute involvement that shook his mom out of it.

What's sad is this case never made it to trial so that Randazza could make a hysterical, weeping, hypocritical fool out of Gersh on the witness stand, exposing her for doing exactly what she's accusing Anglin of having done.

The reason it never made it to trial is Anglin refused to be deposed in the U.S. He offered to do it on video, but the judge shot it down. Why? People are fucking deposed on video all the time. I have my theories on why, but that's another matter.

Gavin Edwards
Gavin Edwards

So, who's up for getting some other controlled opposition talking heads to harass various Zig Forumsacks so that we too can become multimillionaires. It should be pretty easy to set up considering how irrational the average lefty is and how they think white supremacy is behind everything.

Jace Jackson
Jace Jackson

Go fuck yourself. What you're doing is as obvious as the fact the sun rises and sets. In garbage Tel-Aviv English no less. You're making a death threat over Tor, so while you can't be found your fellow tribe members over here have the ammo needed to subpoena Zig Forums for the personally identifiable information of posters in this thread.

Now you know why I'm posting over Tor, you fuck.

Josiah Perry
Josiah Perry

weev is the Jew

Hudson Foster
Hudson Foster

weev is "the Jew"
or
weev is "a Jew"
you're not from around here, are you

Kayden Wood
Kayden Wood

ANTI-ZIONISM IS CODEWORD FOR ANTI-WHITE
COMMUNISTS HATE SUCCESSFUL WHITES, AND HATE JEWS, THE MOST SUCCESSFUL WHITES, MOST OF ALL
ANDREW ANGLIN IS AN EXTREME ANTI-WHITE COMMUNIST
THE HOLOCAUST WAS WHITE GENOCIDE

Cooper Parker
Cooper Parker

Jew's white

Attached: israel-location-map.jpg (343.71 KB, 1000x624)

Alexander Bennett
Alexander Bennett

MOSES WAS WHITE
JESUS WAS WHITE

Kevin Perez
Kevin Perez

"I think the white race [audio drops momentarily] be bred out."

Followed by 3 minutes of kike mentalism trying to convince the listener that they heard something that wasn't there. How very Jewish of you.

William Mitchell
William Mitchell

I support this ruling. Giving money to Jews from actual Nazis is the definition of justice. 6 million, never again!

Attached: kelsy-grammar.jpg (60.46 KB, 488x537)

Jaxson Russell
Jaxson Russell

So what, Anglin is to National Socialism as Jews are to whites? Conveniently a National Socialist when he needs sympathy and support but an antifascist the rest of the time. He not only said hes not a "Nazi" but that you cant be one, that they all died in the 40s and arent allowed to exist anymore, says Jews like Weev. Anglin is a gook fucking antifascist fed asset with indian blood.
Zero sympathy for him, I wish it was 6 gorillion million, who cares, hes just going to flee the country like Weev and live off that million in bitcoin shekel dnation money.

Attached: Andrew-Anglin-Not-NatSoc.png (629.43 KB, 624x547)
Attached: Anglin-Indian.jpeg (60.84 KB, 573x249)
Attached: anglins-guide.png (724.44 KB, 680x802)
Attached: anglin3.png (547.64 KB, 482x782)
Attached: anglin-fed-snitch.jpg (139.83 KB, 846x1149)

Grayson Mitchell
Grayson Mitchell

Hebrew is hard to read for me when written without the diacritic marks, but I can make out his name written in the upper line, and the lower line obviously gives his age as 28.
It's obviously just from an Israeli TV report about the incident.

I wish countersemites nowadays would take their own worldview more seriously, and learn Hebrew to gather intelligence from Israeli sources. Martin Luther did it, you know.

A shame about the blatantly biased ruling against Anglin. I'm more of a Counter-Currents guy and disagree with a lot of what he wrote, but to their credit the guys at the Stormer are among the very few WN's who are at least capable of keeping a website running in the face of some adversity.

Juan Perry
Juan Perry

I feel like this was written by Hunter Wallace for some reason. The reason they have been able to keep it running is they are fed shills running a civnat psyop, Anglin and his Ricky Bobby anti-white identity anti-wignat crew did their absolute best to destroy white nationalism, to bring everyone back on board with voting for zognald and leave the far right in shambles, they failed, thank God and Hitler.

Attached: anglin-ricky-bobby-white-identity.jpeg (71.65 KB, 640x892)
Attached: Ricky-Bobby-BTFO.gif (2.22 MB, 479x360)
Attached: Ricky-Bobby-Leftypol.PNG (457.44 KB, 601x708)
Attached: Ricky-Bobby-Antipol.PNG (254.73 KB, 593x665)
Attached: ricky-bobby-anti-white.jpg (222.36 KB, 614x874)

Jeremiah Allen
Jeremiah Allen

there irrefutable evidence thwt hes a fucking Jew
Still waiting on that evidence…

Lincoln Thomas
Lincoln Thomas

43 posts.
This kike really hates Anglin.

Jeremiah Parker
Jeremiah Parker

He would be a white Jew if he was white but hes a red indian Jew or something.
file already exists!
zigforums.com/thread/13380170/politics
Anglin saying he supports white genocide unironically

Attached: white-jew-bypass.JPG (29.58 KB, 699x91)

Gavin Gonzalez
Gavin Gonzalez

Billy Roper hates Anglin, your assertion that he is a kike just because he hates Anglin signals youre not one of us. We dont like antifascist racemixing feds who do things like dox kikeslammer getting him raided by the ATF days later. That makes him as much a fed asset as Cantwell.

Brandon Gomez
Brandon Gomez

This thread

Attached: morris-dees.jpg (46.18 KB, 450x450)

Hunter Rodriguez
Hunter Rodriguez

obligatory

Attached: splc-morris-dees.JPG (94.02 KB, 603x519)

Joseph Young
Joseph Young

Fuck him. He's a Chicom shill. I hope his mutilated corpse is thrown in a mass grave along with the gooks.

Ryder Brooks
Ryder Brooks

trust me goy, this out of context clip i put together proves everything
sure it does rabbi. I'll be sure never to read his content again, you can be sure of it.

Attached: 1506590813681.jpg (36.54 KB, 445x482)

Juan Torres
Juan Torres

I feel like this was written by Hunter Wallace for some reason.
No, I'm actually George Soros himself, here to defend my trusty Jewish co-conspirators at the Daily Stormer.

Holy shit the spergs that are left on Zig Forums really can't write a single sentence without accusing someone of being some sort of bogeyman.

You antisocial autists are really the main reason we as a movement have been stuck doing jack shit for the last couple decades. Nobody wants to do any worthwhile pro-white projects when all you get for it are accusations of being a Jew or a shill, along with some especially spergy WNs trying to dox and even SWAT you.

If you dislike Anglin, go run your own news site and do a better job. If you're too dumb to run a website or do anything else that is of worth, then just shut the fuck up.

Andrew Sanchez
Andrew Sanchez

ITT Retards who back jew woman and the SPLC
Shame on you all

Aaron Thompson
Aaron Thompson

jew gets jew'd by other jews

Attached: 1453316977878.jpg (30.79 KB, 433x419)

Landon Jones
Landon Jones

You absolute woman! If you can't recognize obvious Jewish shills, you shut the fuck up.

Xavier Perez
Xavier Perez

This inbred waste is a Trump supporter. Explain that one.

Attached: images.jpg (8.5 KB, 265x190)

Julian Hall
Julian Hall

Attached: 59de6267140000dd4a494496.jpeg (303.79 KB, 1910x1000)

Jason Torres
Jason Torres

u

Attached: kwqk.jpg (16.88 KB, 250x270)

Luke Taylor
Luke Taylor

Attached: mnuchin-linton.jpeg (1.36 MB, 4000x2667)

Juan Lee
Juan Lee

I can believe that since he already participates in the murder of White women.

Leo Thompson
Leo Thompson

tfw jesuit shill anglin gets fucked by jews and they didnt get the "but he's our shill" memo

DIE ANGLIN YOU GOOK FUCKING TRAITOR

you know that kike weev is laughing about this

Charles Gray
Charles Gray

out of context
You can listen to the whole show with Iconocunt
media.christogenea.org/system/files/sharedfiles/1/resources/Iconoclast_Anglin-guest_TS-584272.mp3

Samuel Campbell
Samuel Campbell

Good. Anglin and Weev are both kikes.
JIDF here?

Nobody pro-white ever root for somebody pro-white having to pay a jew, no matter if you think they are jewish.

Now go away, kike.

Landon Adams
Landon Adams

DIE ANGLIN YOU GOOK FUCKING TRAITOR
You come off as the JIDF when you act like this, and I don't think that was the plan?

Isaiah Scott
Isaiah Scott

The most censored and oppressed white man in American history is Jew
You glowniggers must think that the goyim are completely retarded.

Attached: 1540174638318.gif (249.13 KB, 600x600)

Colton Reyes
Colton Reyes

Last I checked Weev and Anglin had both moved to countries with no extradition treaty with the US so it seems like an empty judgement.

Sebastian Perry
Sebastian Perry

It is the precedent that matters. Now the courts are openly selling American dissident journalists into slavery to the kikes. If they could do it to a vocally patriotic old-stock American like Anglin then they could do it to any one of us. American rule of law is dead, we are now explicitly ruled by the Sanhedrin.

Attached: 1446153195210.jpg (603.36 KB, 2553x1897)

Ethan Hall
Ethan Hall

People here and on 4chan keep calling me moarpheus even though I rarely post, who the fuck is this dude.

Joseph Robinson
Joseph Robinson

They took over before most of us were even born, they're just being a bit more blatant now. Either enough people decide to forcibly end this or we'll just continue being slaves.

Aaron Nelson
Aaron Nelson

anglin is canceled
I'm not following this nog-tier bitchfest here, just scanning for dank maymays but I can identify a jew trying to force their desires into reality
Eat shit and get gassed

Attached: 9IN2K0n-d.jpg (61.27 KB, 640x860)

Isaiah Murphy
Isaiah Murphy

The heart of the matter isn't wether Anglin's thai shag shack or Spencer's cucked nationalism is bad or not but how they now have been either willingly or unwillingly been made a tool to further the anarcho-tyrannical system of oppression by the schnozzes.
It's another precedent used to silence and break morality of anyone trying to fight the establishment which is funny as hell, considering this case is being cheered by the urbanite "leftist" scum.

Aiden Hall
Aiden Hall

Where is Anglin anyways?
Is he still sex-touring Asia or did he finally move to Europe?
I still read the daily stormer from time to time, I like the non-serious comical bent toward the blog, it's always a funny read.

Austin Rivera
Austin Rivera

This happened months ago and there were threads on it then. Sage.

Aiden Phillips
Aiden Phillips

Is he referring to neo-Sumerian Gudeans? It is known that the kikes did their contemptuous retinue of hiribu crimes against the Gudean civilization as well. Changing the name of your criminal tribe to that of your victims is not absolution. Gudea was Occidental. Their unjust demise was caused by tribal kike Neanderthals. You aren't collectively hated for no reason. You are the bot fly of the civilized races. You are actual cave monster beings, like an entire gaol of heinous criminals let to run loose among the innocent, the good and virtuous. The Gods of the old civilizations you destroyed still hate you, and will exact their punishment.

Attached: Lagash-city,-dynasty-Gudea-4000-yo.jpg (57.97 KB, 428x640)
Attached: Lagash-city,-dynasty-Gudea-4000-yo-ii.jpg (70.9 KB, 466x640)

Nicholas Brooks
Nicholas Brooks

They're literally all fucking shills.

Zig Forums has become as "the feds are arresting each other" tier as the Ku Klux Klan.

Joshua Cook
Joshua Cook

Gersh said that the judgment sent “a clear message” to Anglin and other extremists. “This lawsuit has always been about stopping others from enduring the terror I continue to live through at the hands of a neo-Nazi and his followers, and I wanted to make sure that this never happens to anyone else,” she said in a statement. Anglin’s location is currently unknown, and it’s not clear how much money (if any) Gersh might actually get.

So this controlled opposition was just trying to set a precedent.

Attached: improved-spencer-2.png (1.29 MB, 1580x3524)

Elijah Martinez
Elijah Martinez

so triggered the JIDF insults Saint Tarrant
(43)
Shills BTFO. You can't change the channel now.

Attached: Female-value-chart.png (571.44 KB, 929x900)

Adrian Hernandez
Adrian Hernandez

scare
Bullets are much cheaper.

Matthew Scott
Matthew Scott

minorities
Trash terminology

Liam Murphy
Liam Murphy

Fat spic jew that hates Anglin and Kike Enoch.

Anthony Bennett
Anthony Bennett

Anglin refused to appear in court
uh, my understanding is that he was never able to be served, and therefore this judgment means fuck all

Camden Edwards
Camden Edwards

On the one hand, he deserves it, on the other hand, you just know it's Jewish judges and such who should be recusing themselves instead "sending a message". Antifa hits someone with a bike lock, back out on the street, this faggot Nazi, 14 million. Lets not pretend we don't see what's going on. As if the guy who hit the hambeast with his dodge stratus deserves over 9000 years in prison.

David Torres
David Torres

MIGA kikes and LIBERAL kikes are working together to create precendents to sue goys for hate facts and ruin their life
<n-nothing to see here goyim

Andrew Richardson
Andrew Richardson

There will be more Tarrants. Stay scared shitskin nigger

Luke Gonzalez
Luke Gonzalez

what is a patsy for jewish pilpul - the post

Jacob Harris
Jacob Harris

There's a thing called "notice in lieu of service" that happens when people avoid process servers. IIRC Wikipedia was served over email and the court allowed it.

Jackson Evans
Jackson Evans

That's often the very function of controlled opposition, user. Hegelian dialectic.

Noah Thompson
Noah Thompson

The problem is that ANGLIN HIMSELF has been burning bridges ever since he took the side of that fucking Kike shill Ricky Vaughn against /ourguy/ Paul Nehlen, but I do agree with your main thrust.
Pretty much everyone has gone up in flames and disgraced themselves at this point:
TRSodomites
Andre Wang Lin
Christopher Can't Run a Show Well
EXCEPT FOR:
Paul Nehlen
GoyTalk
Radio Wehrwolf
etc. …
Also I like Mark Collett, Adam Green, etc. …
But yeah we need to
QUIT INFIGHTING

Asher Barnes
Asher Barnes

every nation and race are against Nazis
learn some history, dipshit

Attached: TsagaanKhas5.jpeg (84.11 KB, 875x525)

Caleb Wood
Caleb Wood

Radio Wehrwolf
If only they could keep a website up.

Carson Hughes
Carson Hughes

Basically leftists and (((activists))) can doxx, stalk and harass pro-white people but if we give them a taste of their own medicine we get sued into oblivion.

Every fucking judge should hang (from a tree in Minecraft).

Juan Murphy
Juan Murphy

You're confusing Gudea with the Qutians (also transcribed Cuthean/Gutians).

Gudea was a Sumerian. The Qutians were likely relatives of ancestors of proto-Indo-Europeans.

Henry Kelly
Henry Kelly

I dont like Spencer. Never did, but what he said on CNN was 100% legit. He basically called out Trumpstein as a fraud. I doubt a shill would do that. Spencer just has more moderate views than the rest of us.

Stupid post, Anglin looks nothing like a Jew or the kikes in this meme. Anglin is a bit funny looking but who of us are the perfect looking Aryan specimen? Moreover the things Anglin says are completely anti-jew. Therefore he isn't a shill imo. The only thing I hate that Anglin does is the gook worship, but because he's a 5ft 6 manlet i suspect a lot of attractive white women have rejected him making him bitter.

Cooper Watson
Cooper Watson

In general Spencer is a dunce. I've heard him on a couple podcasts and he had zero interesting ideas. Often he thinks like a leftist fruit.
Also he used to be a great big fat person who wrote longwinded blogposts trying to connect his entry-level film taste to his "edgy" political opinions . Then Trump got elected and he started dressing like a Schindler's List extra.

Kevin Rogers
Kevin Rogers

well, we'll see, but I'm betting if they couldn't find him to serve him, then they'll not be able to get ahold of his shitcoins. i bet he could easily file bankruptcy on paper and hold onto almost all of his cryptoshekels

Nathaniel Price
Nathaniel Price

optics
You fucking jews and your fucking word games.
he's just hiding his power level
He's controlled opposition. Stab yourself in the neck with a knife.

Xavier Collins
Xavier Collins

controlled opposition
stop using terms you don't understand, kid

Cameron Murphy
Cameron Murphy

altright retards and unstable retard moarpheous have a slapfight itt
Garbage, pure garbage.

Benjamin Fisher
Benjamin Fisher

The end goal is that Anglin ain't going to pay shit and this makes moarpheus mad.

Julian Stewart
Julian Stewart

$14m for harassment stemming from a loss of shekels. Imagine what he'd have got if the jewess was being harassed because she was a jewess?!

Cooper Foster
Cooper Foster

Their go-to has always been
pedophilia framing. basicly female/feminist 'mean girls' tactics on a giant scale.

Reminder that compared to asian angel-maids white women are barbaric, sow-like, soulsucking, NIGGERFUCKING, demented, deranged, psychotic, schizophrenic, soulless, tryhard, cum-addict, ruined, smelly, unkept, selfish, intolerable, waterheaded, airheaded, bi-polar, normie, average, boxshaped, dissappointing, sexually dissappointing, scheming, spritually jewish, spiritual nigger, unworthy, low return on investment having, mole spotting, bitter old hags that turned on their men and 99% of you are dysgenic, non homogeneous deformed parasites.

William Nelson
William Nelson

I really hope you're non-white, because you're a race traitor faggot if not. Asian women are disgusting bug-eyed cunts that have to cake on pounds of makeup, just to make themselves look semi-appealing to weebs like you. And you unironically calling them "angel-maids" is fucking pathetic.

Brody Morgan
Brody Morgan

Sell everything, buy crypto, get out of US soil, simple.
A guy like him should've done this a long time ago, and now because of this lack of preparedness, he served as anti-white propaganda.

Logan Cook
Logan Cook

It's just jews moving goybucks around.

Elijah Butler
Elijah Butler

The Roastie is immunized against all dangers:
one may call her an old hag, a parasite, a slut, profiteer, it all runs of her like water off a raincoat. But call Asian girls angel-maids and you will be astonished at how she recoils, how injured she is, how she suddenly shrinks back: 'I've been found out.'

Eli Richardson
Eli Richardson

not knowing their where many none white natsocs

Carter Peterson
Carter Peterson

The Jewess didn't go after Rich, she went after his MOM (who by all accounts is a wonderful, non-political, well to do "pillar of the community, etc).

What AA did was make her criminal shakedown public. My question is WTF was the FBI? IIRC you can no longer go around playing that old (((Mob))) bit about "not us, but SOMEONE is going to make things tough for you, but we do have this Neighborhood Security Club, and if you give us money you get PROTECTION".

That is clearly the game she was running ON HIS MOM.

AA didn't go after this Jewess's mom, only after the Jewess's criminal shakedown.

(actually, I'm guessing the ITALIAN mob's "protection" will be at least SOME protection from things like nigger pan-handlers driving away biz, and its a weekly fee. They have an interest in keeping you in biz. In contrast this Jewess wanted to grab Spencer's Mom's valuable property in one fell swoop).

PS-Both judges involved should also be in prison. Its pretty clear they are part of a criminal shakedown. In a non-Jewish case, regardless of what any lawyers said, the judge would take a quick glance at AA thoroughly legal call for a "troll storm" to combat a (((Mob))) protection shakedown, and dismiss the case.

Benjamin Carter
Benjamin Carter

The Jewess didn't go after Rich, she went after his MOM (who by all accounts is a wonderful, non-political, well to do "pillar of the community, etc).

What AA did was make her criminal shakedown public. My question is WTF was the FBI? IIRC you can no longer go around playing that old (((Mob))) bit about "not us, but SOMEONE is going to make things tough for you, but we do have this Neighborhood Security Club, and if you give us money you get PROTECTION".

That is clearly the game she was running ON HIS MOM.

AA didn't go after this Jewess's mom, only after the Jewess's criminal shakedown.

(actually, I'm guessing the ITALIAN mob's "protection" will be at least SOME protection from things like nigger pan-handlers driving away biz, and its a weekly fee. They have an interest in keeping you in biz. In contrast this Jewess wanted to grab Spencer's Mom's valuable property in one fell swoop).

PS-Both judges involved should also be in prison. Its pretty clear they are part of a criminal shakedown. In a non-Jewish case, regardless of what any lawyers said, the judge would take a quick glance at AA thoroughly legal call for a "troll storm" to combat a (((Mob))) protection shakedown, and dismiss the case.>>13527926

PS-last I heard AA's lawyer was asking for the Jewess's emails with her RABBI (obviously the "brains of the operation").

I'm guessing that was refused due to "Freedom of Religion".

Sebastian Martin
Sebastian Martin

so long as they do not try to subvert or harm white countries.
Yeah, even with their own place they still kike white countries, 109 times

Ian Wilson
Ian Wilson

Cleary a race traitor

Brandon Baker
Brandon Baker

Attached: anglin-hates-whites.webm (2.24 MB, 512x288)

Lucas Turner
Lucas Turner

Imao, fuck white americans. They deserve this and more.

Robert Baker
Robert Baker

I hope you go suck some jewish cock.
Don't talk shit if you can't even do half of what Brenton did.

Jayden Hill
Jayden Hill

Don't talk shit if you can't even do half of what Brenton did.
Branteen is a faggot

Carson Gutierrez
Carson Gutierrez

Attached: aanglin.png (264.69 KB, 490x321)

Connor Gomez
Connor Gomez

Heil allah

Michael Kelly
Michael Kelly

Respect your betters

Cooper Sanders
Cooper Sanders

Damn. I don't care what happens to this money, but don't give it to some random kike rat bitch, jesus christ. I hate kikes, just look at how they can literally get millions for nothing. incredible.

David Fisher
David Fisher

Stop watching anime.

Lincoln Turner
Lincoln Turner

land of the """free"""
trolling is illegal

Hudson Gonzalez
Hudson Gonzalez

$14 million penalty

Is this a legal Rick Roll?

Jayden Anderson
Jayden Anderson

Kikes in Montana
I thought termites didn’t fair well in the cold

Juan Baker
Juan Baker

Anyplace with a liberal arts college has jews.

Cameron Diaz
Cameron Diaz

Anglin and four underage men drinking liquor

Absolutely haram

Zachary Brooks
Zachary Brooks

So is it fair to say now that Anglin was never controlled opposition? Maybe some of the fear around "alt right" figures is a bit more hysterics than substance

Joseph Morgan
Joseph Morgan

It's fair to say that once kike propagandists like Anglin get exposed and lose the narrative, they're thrown under the bus by the Elite kikes they work for.

Josiah Perez
Josiah Perez

Are you a nigger, or are you being an ironic fucktard?
A $14m judgement against an "alt-right" in favor of a gross jew isn't demoralization theater now?

Attached: ZzlPFPS-d.jpg (16.58 KB, 600x800)

Easton Edwards
Easton Edwards

oil-drilling pedophile gets kiked

I would probably care more if DS wasn't a fucking honeypot. Fuck him.

Attached: Glenn-radars-2.jpg (32.77 KB, 947x533)

John Green
John Green

Yeah, their goal is to get us to never even try to do anything. That's the best-case scenario for the enemy.

Jace Baker
Jace Baker

hur dur muh israel

If you form your opinion of someone based on the opinion he has on an alien nation good or bad then you are a fucking puppet, not the person in question.
There is no use in condeming israels existence or anyhow getting involved in their squabbles with the arabs. This is their business and you gain absolutly nothing by condeming israel because it exists, it is a reality like any other country that has the military power to hold on to territory.

Angel Brown
Angel Brown

What you are trying to do here Mr Kikelstein is to demoralize a grassroots resistance movement against jewish blackmailing scams.
The court ruling is a joke and to make that clear the sum ordered is total fantasy.

Anglin did totaly the right thing, sticking his neck out to stand up against a devilish scheming kike and stepping in for the uninvolved mom of a guy he isn't exactly on good terms with anyway.

If you now would go around claiming this guy is a kike, you undermine every future grassroot resistance to the blackmailing attempts of even a single wormy rotten kike.

Evan Morales
Evan Morales

I swear if some of these cunts were alive in the 30s and 40s they'd be calling Hitler a Jew too.

Don't forget that Hitlers carreer in the German Workers Party began as a police informant

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit