JFK told Israel: "If you want U.S. aid, shut down your nuclear bomb factory"

Here is JFK's letter to Ben Gurion demanding inspection of the Dimona nuclear reactor:

Dear Mr. Prime Minister:

I welcome your letter of May 12 and am giving it careful study.

Meanwhile, I have received from Ambassador Barbour a report of his conversation with you on May 14 regarding the arrangements for visiting the Dimona reactor. I should like to add some personal comments on that subject.

I am sure you will agree that there is no more urgent business for the whole world than the control of nuclear weapons. We both recognized this when we talked together two years ago, and I emphasized it again when I met with Mrs. Meir just after Christmas. The dangers in the proliferation of national nuclear weapons systems are so obvious that I am sure I need not repeat them here.

It is because of our preoccupation with this problem that my Government has sought to arrange with you for periodic visits to Dimona. When we spoke together in May 1961 you said that we might make whatever use we wished of the information resulting from the first visit of American scientists to Dimona and that you would agree to further visits by neutrals as well. I had assumed from Mrs. Meir's comment that there would be no problem between us on this.

We are concerned with the disturbing effects on world stability which would accompany the development of a nuclear weapons capability by Israel. I cannot imagine that the Arabs would refrain from turning to the Soviet Union for assistance if Israel were to develop a nuclear weapons capability - with all the consequences this would hold. But the problem is much larger than its impact on the Middle East. Development of a nuclear weapons capability by Israel would almost certainly lead other larger countries, that have so far refrained from such development, to feel that they must follow suit.

As I made clear in my press conference of May 8, we have a deep commitment to the security of Israel. In addition this country supports Israel in a wide variety of other ways which are well known to both of us. [4-1/2 lines of source text not declassified]

I can well appreciate your concern for developments in the UAR. But I see no present or imminent nuclear threat to Israel from there. I am assured that our intelligence on this question is good and that the Egyptians do not presently have any installation comparable to Dimona, nor any facilities potentially capable of nuclear weapons production. But, of course, if you have information that would support a contrary conclusion, I should like to receive it from you through Ambassador Barbour. We have the capacity to check it.

I trust this message will convey the sense of urgency and the perspective in which I view your Government's early assent to the proposal first put to you by Ambassador Barbour on April 2.

Sincerely,

John F. Kennedy

Attached: jfk-edit.jpg (2181x1223, 2.08M)

Other urls found in this thread:

biblehub.com/deuteronomy/23-2.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rhineland_Bastard
biblehub.com/zechariah/9-6.htm
jewishvirtuallibrary.org/total-u-s-foreign-aid-to-israel-1949-present
jewishvirtuallibrary.org/summary-of-1967-aid-package-for-israel-april-1967
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israel–United_States_military_relations#Military_aid_and_procurement
revilo-oliver.com/rpo/Marxmanship1.html
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/18328
archive.fo/23IEa
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

no military foreign aid either, and only like $10 grand a year or something like that, then JFK dies, LBJ is in, israel gets nukes, tanks, aircraft, $1000000000000000000000 dollars a day, everything, whole 9 yards. HMM

Seems that Israel had a pretty good motivation for offing president Kennedy, it makes more sense than the BS Oswald magic bullet nonsnse.

JFK was the last real president.

Attached: JFK on Hitler.jpg (591x647, 208.62K)

Nobody cares about the garbage arsenal from the country the first to put garbage on the moon. The Rothschild family should commit mass suicide right away before China has their way with them.

but US aid for what?? What do the Jew say it's for? Defense? The fuck? Does the US get aid from any country?

Wrong. They are all bastards.

Europe has to pay America for defense, but America mostly defends a country that doesn't pay shit.

Nice try, retard.

Mamzers*

In the Hebrew Bible and Jewish religious law, a mamzer (Hebrew: ממזר, lit. "estranged person") is a person born from certain forbidden relationships or from incest (as defined by the Bible), or the descendant of such a person.

JFK was one of the few based Democrats.

Mamzer specifically refers to RACEMIXED MONGRELS.

It only appears in two instances in the Bible (once in Deuteronomy, and once in Zechariah).

In the KJV it is translated as "bastard".

It is really important that people understand that mamzer means a mongrel. You can tell which bible translations are comped by whether they translate mamzer correctly.

Mamztards

It's interesting that you draw on the literal talmudic definition of the word

A bastard shall not enter into the congregation of the LORD; even to his tenth generation shall he not enter into the congregation of the LORD.

biblehub.com/deuteronomy/23-2.htm

Bastard meant a mongrel and only until very recently.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rhineland_Bastard

In Deuteronomy it broadly means anyone of an illegitimate birth (including racemixed).

And a bastard shall dwell in Ashdod, and I will cut off the pride of the Philistines.

biblehub.com/zechariah/9-6.htm

Here in Zechariah, it specifically, and unavoidably means a RACEMIXED PEOPLE. Look at all the many translations of it. Only the NLV and ISV and New Heart English Bible and a few others incorrectly translates it the bulk of the translations are correct.

The commentary

Pulpit Commentary'

Verse 6. - A Bastard. The word (mamzer) occurs in Deuteronomy 23:2 (3, Hebrew), where it may possibly mean "a stranger." It is generally considered to signify one whose birth has a blemish in it - one born of incest or adultery. In Deuteronomy the LXX. renders, ἐκ πόρης, "one of harlot birth;" here, ἀλλογενής, "foreigner." The Vulgate has separator, which is explained as meaning either the Lord, who as Judge divides the just from the unjust, or the Conqueror, who divides the spoil and assigns to captives their fate. Here it doubtless signifies "a bastard race" (as the Revised Version margin translates); a rabble of aliens shall inhabit Ashdod, which shall lose its own native population. The Targum explains it differently, considering that by the expression is meant that Ashdod shall be inhabited by Israelites, who are deemed "strangers" by the Philistines. Ashdod (see note on Amos 1:8). The pride. All in which they prided themselves. This sums up the prophecy against the several Philistine cities. Their very nationality shall be lost.

In short; God hates mongrels.

Bastard meant a mongrel and only until very recently did it mean otherwise.

Attached: wink.png (1581x894, 967.05K)

Took place on Air Force One, iirc.

Attached: 2019-07-19 (17_44_05).png (963x194, 15.74K)

Europeans where against race mixing before the bible was a thing. We don't need desert morals.

JFK was a Dem but if you look at the things he strove for it was practically Republican given todays standards.

They manufacture their own tanks, but your point is understood.

LMAO, get out.

Why would I not?

Read Martin Luther - The Jews and Their Lies.

If I have to, I'll go find the "chosen part".

Where's that Q fag at? Big week? 4:49, 19th? All BS as usual. That fag is just a computer using data to brainwash the feeble-minded. Nothing ever happens and nothing ever will. Dumb fags. Probably believe there was actually a missile shot in WA at AF1.

VICTIMS OF THE WRATH OF GOD

And wherever there should be a spark of sense and reason in them, they would certainly think to themselves thus: "O Lord God, things are not right with us, our misery is too great, our exile too long and too hard, God has forgotten us," etc. I, of course, am not a Jew, but I seriously do not like to think about such terrible wrath of God over this nation. I shudder so much that it penetrates my body and life. What will be the eternal wrath of God in hell over all false Christians and unbelievers?

Well, the Jews may regard our Lord Jesus Christ as whatever they desire; we see the fulfillment of Luke 21:20-23: "When ye shall see Jerusalem compassed with armies, then know that the desolation thereof is nigh-for these be the days of vengeance, that all things which are written may be fulfilled." (King James Version, Chapter 21:20, 22].

In short, as was said: Do not dispute much with the Jews about the articles of our faith. From childhood they have been brought up with poison and hatred against our Lord, that there is no hope until they arrive at the point where through their misery they become soft and compelled to confess that the Messiah has come and is our Lord Jesus Christ. Otherwise it is altogether too soon, yea, altogether in vain to dispute with them … In order to strengthen our faith, we shall consider a few instances of foolishness in their faith and interpretation of the Scriptures, because they slander our faith in such a mean way. Should it bring about the improvement of a Jew, that he become ashamed, so much the better! We are not talking with the Jews, but of the Jews and their deeds, which our German people well know.

They hold one principle on which they depend and in which they trust so much. That is, they are born of the highest people on earth, of Abraham, Sarah, Isaac, Rebecca, Jacob, etc. We (Goyim) heathen are not human beings in their sight, but hardly worthy to be regarded as worms. For we are not of that high, noble blood, birth and descent.

This is their argument, and in my opinion the foremost and strongest. Therefore, God must suffer them in their schools, prayers, songs, doctrine and entire life; there they stand before Him and pester Him (that I may speak of God in such human manner). He must hear how they exalt themselves and praise God for separating them from the heathen, and permitting them to be born of the holy fathers and chosen them for His own, holy nation, etc. And there is no end of boasting about blood and bodily birth of the fathers.

I'm not even Christian I'm just trying to point out that only false Christians are happy with racemixing and to reform all the Churches I get the chance to proselytize at into knowing the evils of racemixing.

I have posted that pic in almost every JFK thread for the last few years.
I never thought to name the congressman winking at LBJ. Good job user.

Yes that is the swearing in of LBJ on the plane before it left for DC.

Martine Luther was a Saint.

With our money. Fuck off yid.

Attached: JIDF Reporting In.png (691x710, 728.09K)

Checked. JFK and RFK both sold the country out to jews in the state department. The background checks of kikes related were personally pushed through by RFK in return for favors that got JFK elected (despite having documented ties to the USSR and US communist orgs).
documented in ths book

Attached: walt_rostow.jpg (2000x2500 14.21 KB, 439.67K)

Calls me a Yid, posts Jewish propaganda.

Anybody wanna prove to me that nukes are real?
I'm on the fence, leaning towards nonsense.

I would bet my life he's the spirit cucking father of Dick Cheney.

Pics 1–3: Background on Rostow.
Pic 4: JFK was killed because he exposed that the nuclear facilities in China were owned by the USSR.

Attached: Pages from The_Ordeal_Of_Otto_Otepka-William_J_Gill-1969-506pgs-POL.sml .jpg (1713x2696 393.3 KB, 881.23K)

jewishvirtuallibrary.org/total-u-s-foreign-aid-to-israel-1949-present

jewishvirtuallibrary.org/summary-of-1967-aid-package-for-israel-april-1967

During the early 1960s, the U.S. government sought to establish a regional arms limitation agreement in the Middle East. The initiative lost steam in early 1965 after it was disclosed that the U.S. had been indirectly supplying weapons to Israel via West Germany since 1962, under the terms of a 1960 secret agreement to supply Israel with $80 million worth of armaments. The remainder of the agreement was fulfilled publicly, following its disclosure by the U.S., with Israel receiving shipments of M48 Patton tanks in 1965 and A-4E Skyhawk attack aircraft in 1968.[10]

In terms of total money received, Israel is the largest cumulative recipient of military assistance from the United States since World War II,[25] followed by Vietnam, Egypt, Afghanistan, and Turkey.[26] About three quarters of the aid is earmarked for purchases of military equipment from U.S. companies and the rest is spent on domestic equipment.[27]

yeah we didn't give you tanks or hawk missiles, fucking stupid kike

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israel–United_States_military_relations#Military_aid_and_procurement

Lot's of math and video.

Patton tanks in 1965? They were outdated when they were produced for the US you dumb faggot.

Israel has it's own tank. It's considered to be one of the best tanks in the world.

He was killed for attempting to expose you faggots involved with Globohomo, just like if any of you tried to go public with how deeply compromised everything is and you are yourselves, you would end up shot.

Rusk is also mentioned by Oliver Revilo (who should be the patron saint of Zig Forums).

"MARXMANSHIP IN DALLAS"
revilo-oliver.com/rpo/Marxmanship1.html

Only a literal nigger would speak about the Kennedy assassination without first reading this article.

Iran's nuclear program and Syria's civil war may seem unconnected, but they are. For Israeli
leaders, the real threat from a nuclear-armed Iran is not the prospect of an insane Iranian leader
launching an unprovoked Iranian nuclear attack on Israel that would lead to the annihilation of
both countries. What Israeli military leaders really worry about – but cannot talk about – is

losing their nuclear monopoly.

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/18328

Attached: cd2fc352e311ff8cf081a394513d9038a91489738421f0b578b6256bc0c01b64.jpg (1242x1702, 1.58M)

I read the book on the events written by the agent that lead up the investigation. He burned you globohomo Marxists right on those pages. It's all there, everything.

Israel was building their own tanks in 1965? Which ones? Right up to the 70's (that's as far as i've looked) they used nothing but American and British, sometimes egyptian tanks. Nothing israeli made lol. you're a fucking retard spazz

Both tanks sold to them were based on the original Sherman. Until the 80's with the release of the Abrams, everybody in NATO was using Sherman based tanks. They were cheap and easy to replace.

Try looking up what they are rolling now, you might figure out that the world is not what you think. It's based on the Leopard. It's a good tank. It's not as good as the Leopards are, but it's good.

You're talking to a guy that actual designs weapon systems.

Listen you fucking dumb yid, You said they never got any tanks, only money. I showed you they got fucking tanks from every country in the world that made them at the time. Then you say "nuh-uh, those don't count, they're old"

This was a thread on JFK and I brought up the military aid Israel received after he was assassinated. What the fuck does a modern israeli MBT have to do with the topic at hand you neurotic rat? They don't make them either, they get the fucking barrels from germany. probably half the shit on that tank is from US/GER/UK and the other half is probably stolen patents.

He and his brother RFK were equally worried about the Zionist propaganda, lobbying operations, political influence, and subversion of US politics, so much so that they REPEATEDLY DEMANDED the American Zionist Council (now AIPAC) register as a foreign lobbying group as is required under the Foreign Agents Registration Act (FARA) which–you guessed it!–still has yet to happen.

JFK knew all about the Apollo Affair and worried that Israel’s nuclear program was a potentially serious proliferation risk and insisted that Israel permit periodic inspections to mitigate the danger which is something that–to this day–Israel avoids like The Plague.
Speaking of Jewish espionage, let's not forget about big-shot Jewish Hollywood movie director Arnon Milchan (director of Fight Club, JFK, Medusa's Touch, etc.) –who was a full-fledged deep-cover covert operative for Israel's top-secret intelligence agency at the time–Lekem–who, along with the current Israeli PM Benjamin "Bibi" Netanyahu, worked together as a team in a treasonous theft of nuclear technology. He operated unabated for years, right out in the open, despite many people trying to warn the authorities about his "activities." What did Milchan have to say for himself when he was eventually caught?
"Fuck you! I did it for my country and I'm proud of it!"

Now doesn't that quote sounds eerily similar to what Jewish mobster, Jacob Leon Rubenstein better known by his goyim name–Jack Ruby said after successfully completing his mission to assassinate the patsy fall-guy in the JFK assassination (Lee Harvey Oswald) when he told his fucking Rabbi:
"I did it for the Jewish people!" ?

Now you're just lying, just like the faggot Asian dude.

What am I lying about, faggot? refute it

Refute that you proved what I didn't even say wrong?

Are you retarded?

Well Jew?

You bitches had JFK assassinated to prevent him from exposing you insects.

The more I argued with them, the better I came to know their dialectic. First they counted on the stupidity of their adversary, and then, when there was no other way out, they themselves simply played stupid. If all this didn't help, they pretended not to understand, or, if challenged, they changed the subject in a hurry, quoted platitudes which, if you accepted them, they immediately related to entirely different matters, and then, if again attacked, gave ground and pretended not to know exactly what you were talking about. Whenever you tried to attack one of these apostles, your hand closed on a jelly-like slime which divided up and poured through your fingers, but in the next moment collected again. But if you really struck one of these fellows so telling a blow that, observed by the audience, he couldn't help but agree, and if you believed that this had taken you at least one step forward, your amazement was great the next day. The Jew had not the slightest recollection of the day before, he rattled off his same old nonsense as though nothing at all had happened, and, if indignantly challenged, affected amazement; he couldn't remember a thing, except that he had proved the correctness of his assertions the previous day.

Hm. Sounds fair. What did Israel say in response?

Since Abram had Isaac with his half sister Sarah, what does that make jews?

JFK's wife believed LBJ had him offed, he had motive and opportunity. JFK was not a great president. He miss-handled Vietnam and Cuba. None of the Kennedys were good for the country.

LBJ didn't have the ambition.

Lame

Kennedy Administration
Secretary of State - (((Dean Rusk)))
Secretary of Treasury - (((C. Douglas Dillon)))
Secretary of Labor - (((Arthur Goldberg)))
Secretary of Health, Education, and Welfare - (((Abraham A. Ribicoff)))
foreign policy adviser and speechwriter - (((Walt Rostow)))
Yeah, he was literally Hitler alright.

Your reading comprehension needs some work, user. I cited this man

We got a live one here.

Dwight D Eisenhower was the one who ordered the National Guard to force integration in Little Rock AR at gunpoint. They stabbed a White teenage boy in the arm with a bayonet that day, and clubbed another one. This is the true nature of the Federal Government.

Woodrow Wilson signed the Federal Reserve Act in 1913 allow international banking cartels to loan us money at interest forever enslaving us

Andrew Johnson signed the 14th amendment in 1868 making niggers and Whites "equal"

Lincoln was a melungeon devil who attacked the very vision of the founding father's by fighting the war of Northern aggression against state's rights for the expansion of the federal empire.

JFK was a whoremonger son, I'm sorry to tell you. and his wife was a whore. His brother was one of the worst race traitors I've seen other than Trump. The truth is that the federal government was only decent at inception, and died at the election of Lincoln, maybe sooner. The federal government has always been the enemy of the people. they are terrorists and slavers. and we were all born under them. the ballet box is disarmament.

Attached: the star spangled lie america.jpg (577x517, 60.37K)

Back in 2006, when Israel invaded Lebanon, they lost quite a few of those supposedly "impentrable" Merkava tanks.

FTFY

And you are a nigger putting forth unproven and fabricated stories.

They also lost on their own soil against Egypt, what's your point?

The tanks are still good. Have you ever looked at how many Abrams we lost in Iraq?

You act like a single comment makes everything I say invalid. I find that behavior strange.

didnt the fbi release something confirming there were 2 shooters? I cant find it

Lmao the state of larpagan historical knowledge.

It wasnt even great at inception. The US was founded by masons on (((enlightenment))) values. (((Patriots))) cannot be natsocs

Rothschilds control China too.
Lurk Moar

Kike disinfo. JFK was killed over Dimona. The world knows it. Gaddafi said it himself. Israel killed JFK.

source?

That quote is plastered literally all over the internet, retard. It's one of those few quotes that you immediately know is true.

But the answer is Prelude to Leadership, just so I don't have commies telling me I don't source shit.

The next line of that quote:He had boundless ambition for his country which rendered him a menace to the peace of the world

Never happened, jew.

The US was a Representative Nationalist state with a Fascist style emergency protocol in the case of major conflict.

The country was Whites only, and the Africans were slaves of primarily Jews.

The Freemasonry stuff is nothing today like it was then. Today is what is called Notional Freemasonry or Speculative Freemason. It is nothing like the Freemasonry of the old days. Todays Freemasons are borderine larping

I do it so it can be sourced in the thread

thanks. This shit really is pretty blackpill to realize he was the last one actually calling any shots. I saw it was the 20th anniversary of JFK Jr's crash recently and was thinking we needed a JFK thread.

Attached: jfk_fast_travel.jpg (720x689, 55.67K)

Learn English before you try to post here. I'm not trying to be mean, but someone with your level of English mastery is literally worthless to the cause.

The fuck are you on? Other than a missed capitalization that user's English in that post wasn't atrociously bad at all

If you think that is English, you are retarded.

Key word is atrociously bad, user.

Literally what, you fucking jew?

>"I am a Bolshevik" – upon returning from a USSR visit
Guess (((who))) was Defense Minister at the time of JFK's assassination, resigning shortly thereafter? Every Chosen PM has been from a former Warsaw Pact country, or had parents therefrom.

WWI was almost exclusively fought to procure The Balfour Declaration (Mischling Churchill's, "Bolshevism or Zionism / Cecil Rhodes & Rothschild relations); Trotsky was pushed out once his Anglo-banking ties were uncovered. The Chosen State is from its inception both Anglo-finance and secondarily Zionist/Bolshevist. Chosen technology espionage & backdooring (biggest Intel factory in Chosenland) is hitting the US from both sides, as China force transfers anything not physical outsourced manufacturing. Look what Russia offered Turkey now the US is withholding F-35 sales because of S-400 deal!''

The USSR didn't collapse anymore than the 3rd Reich (the army surrendered, not the Party) – all the so-called oligarchs and Western asset stripping were done by either Merchants or Anglo-Zionists. 1-Belt-1-Road is the new face of the Iron Curtain.

“ Western acceptance of the new ‘liberalization’ as genuine would create favorable conditions for the fulfillment of communist strategy …. The ‘Prague spring’ was accepted by the West, and not only by the left, as the spontaneous and genuine evolution of a communist regime into a form of democratic, humanistic socialism despite the fact that basically the regime, the structure of the party, and its objectives remained the same …. A broader-scale ‘liberalization’ in the Soviet Union and elsewhere would have an even more profound effect.”
– Anatolily Golitsyn, New Lies for Old, 1984

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (246x138, 14.73K)

(((They))) in-themselves are nothing outside of the Anglo-Rothschild axis; gifting Chosenland atomic weapons would be equivalent to making international banking a nuclear power (USSR being a less controllable dialectic foil)

Venona Cables – Soviet reuse of old ciphers, starts immediately post-WWII
Harry Dexter White – ^ + Chambers testimony (FDR close advisor) – ordered atom bomb materials/plans (inc. refine Uranium) shipped out of Washington to Vlaviostock toward end of WWII; caught by harbormaster countermanding "do not inspect" order. 'dies of heart attack' before he can be tried.
Silvermaster Spy Ring (China-born merchant learns impeccable UK accent; eventually leads to Rosenbergs, later Pollard et.al.)
Kissinger's various Bi-National Research Foundations

JFK was apprised of this, together with his longstanding alliance with McCarthy & Sec of Navy Forrestal. His father was too involved in politics to not know what FDR's unilateral recognition of the Bolshevik government signified (1st western power to do so)

FR's a detailed litany of his treason which set this stage:
archive.fo/23IEa
"'Harry, what the hell are you doing campaigning for that crippled son of a bitch that killed my son Joe?'" – Kennedy patriarch to Truman following botched mission that 'accidentally' vaporized JFK's older brother. Both car & plane accidents are Soviet era assassination calling cars (& presumably of the Anglo-Redshields)

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (246x138, 13.04K)

Fuck off faggot

Epic.

Get out Jew.

Do you ever get tired of calling people jews, when you, are in fact, a jew yourself?

Keep telling yourself that, kike.

Attached: arguing.jpg (922x676, 157.3K)

You that ass blasted that I defeated your bullshit above?

The refusal to put God and Race in the Constitution tells us all we have to know about the real moral character of those people. Cucks to the hilt.

Jews killed John Fitzgerald Kennedy

There was no need to stipulate on race because no one could have envisaged America would fall so low as to classify niggers and spics as equals.

Fucking Kill yourself. FAST

Fuck until this moment I never thought of the connection to Forrestal he was suicided while being held in an asylum.

Vanunu was right.

Dear God, the kikes don't even want us to know where our money is being spent on them.