IRAN TAUNTS BRITAIN and Britain drafts a tough letter in response.

Camden Barnes
Camden Barnes

A new propaganda video captures the moment Iranian Revolutionary Guard commandos drop from a helicopter to hijack a British tanker.

Footage shows troops wearing ski masks and carrying machine guns rappelling to the deck of the British-flagged tanker Stena Impero from their aircraft last night.
The Bongs are extremely disappointed , and have written a very stern letter to Iran.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7268059/Iranian-Revolutionary-Guard-commandos-drop-helicopter-hijack-British-tanker.html

Attached: iran.png (446.3 KB, 890x580)

Other urls found in this thread:

npr.org/2019/01/31/690363402/how-the-cia-overthrew-irans-democracy-in-four-days
dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-7268741/Why-DID-seize-Irans-tanker-place-asks-historian-MICHAEL-BURLEIGH.html
apnews.com/3079b05145e0442b912f270e0a9380b8
rt.com/news/464699-zarif-us-uk-iran-tanker/
rt.com/uk/464693-uk-war-iran-tankers/

Nolan Thomas
Nolan Thomas

In retaliation to an Iranian tanker being hijacked by the UK
So literally nothing

Justin Adams
Justin Adams

sternly worded letter

Hitler would have leveled Iran by now.

Attached: d6093ff4f3a63299e3f21deecd1ae5366f6ca3c20aaca421d388ea2d6e5d12bb.jpg (73.06 KB, 717x688)

Bentley Lopez
Bentley Lopez

EU supports Iran, and Brexit hates the EU.

Isaac Collins
Isaac Collins

YOU CANT BEAT THE INVENTORS OF CHRISTIANITY AND IF YOU SEE A JEW YOU SHOULD PACK YOUR BAGS AND RUN FOR YOUR FUCKING LIFE

Alexander Flores
Alexander Flores

Hitler would have nuked Britain by now.
Fuck off with your (((alt-right))) propaganda.

Jason Scott
Jason Scott

If Iran had hijacked a German tanker, Hitler would have curbstomped their collective brains out onto the nearest sidewalk.

You know very well what I meant, cunt.

Attached: fu7akqC.mp4 (202.49 KB, 400x296)

Juan Cox
Juan Cox

He would nuke Israel. We are going to nuke Israel, and remove every kike that exists in our Nations.

Christopher Turner
Christopher Turner

NUKE britain.
fuck off anti-Iran Zionist shill

Jason Hill
Jason Hill

So where's the video? I want to see this!

Jackson Evans
Jackson Evans

This is better target of course

Brayden Martin
Brayden Martin

Trump refuses to bomb Iran to start Goy War III
Iran starts capturing (((British))) oil tankers to (((escalate conflict)))
Could the sand niggers be any more obvious ZOGbots? Once a semite, always a faggot bitch nigger.

Attached: CU-mq7GXIAAeRdG.jpeg (110.46 KB, 960x960)

Caleb Nelson
Caleb Nelson

Israel just hijacked one of Syrias tankers
see_nobody_cares.jpg

Joseph Thompson
Joseph Thompson

Hitler liked Persia just fine you fuckstick

Carter Thompson
Carter Thompson

Israel just hijacked one of Syrias tankers
This
"7 days ago - Foreign minister Jeremy Hunt said he told his Iranian counterpart on Saturday that Britain would facilitate the release of the detained Grace 1 oil tanker if there were guarantees it would not go to Syria."

Ian Rogers
Ian Rogers

Well, that's a given. Oh, if I could go back to 1939 and show every WW2 soldier the world they bled for…

LET ME TELL YOU WHO ISN'T WHITE, GOYIM

Filtered.

Samuel Harris
Samuel Harris

That’s a big ship

Kayden Edwards
Kayden Edwards

How many threads do we need for the same shit? I realize you love jews and want to make their lives EASIER by shitting up the catalog but damn.

Jacob Cox
Jacob Cox

Britain drafts a tough letter

The Bilderberg group decided that there would be no war with Iran because the price of oil would shoot up to 200 dollars a barrel which would blow up the financial derivatives market, bankrupt banks, and cause a repeat of the 2008 subprime crisis.
The bankers have barely got over that one, they don't want a repeat. They're in enough trouble already, what with Deutsche Bank laying off 18,000 workers.
A few days after the Bilderberg conference, America opened talks with Iran without preconditions.
Now after the capture of it's ship, Britain…
….sends a strongly worded letter to Iran.
Which is all they are going to do. Iran is in a very strong bargaining position. there's going to be a lot of angry words, and then everyone will sit down and have a nice chat.

Mason Johnson
Mason Johnson

i watched normie tv today while waiting for laborworks to give me a job with niggers, the MSM talked about that nigger jailed in sweden for 1 hour and gave the iran story maybe 1 minute of air time
honk honk

Samuel Sullivan
Samuel Sullivan

waiting for laborworks to give me a job
gimmiegimmie gimmie
Honk

Cameron Sullivan
Cameron Sullivan

This is the letter:
What the Dickens did you just blasted well say about my countrymen you Scallywag? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class at Eaton, and I've been involved in numerous secret Cricket matches and I have over 300 runs not out. I am trained in the Biscuit race and I'm the fastest ejaculator in the entire Foreign Office. You are nothing to me but just another Johnny foreigner. I will wipe the smirk from your upstart face with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, upon my honour as an Englishman. You think you can get away with saying that slanderous tommyrot to me through the Royal Mail? Think again, old bean. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across Her Majesty’s Empire and your return address is being traced right now so you better prepare for a sternly worded reply, my good man. The sternly worded letter of complaint that wipes out the misbegotten thing you call your reputation. You're social standing and personal honour will lay in tatters, ruffian. I can be anywhere, anytime, as long as the Trains are running and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with our cuisine. Not only am I extensively trained in Cricket, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Women’s Royal Auxiliary and I will use it to its full extent to wipe away the snot thats undoubtedly dribbling from your nose you insufferable lout. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" correspondence was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your impudent tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you impertinent knave. I would pour us both a nice cup of Tea but you would only drown in it. I have informed her Majesty the Queen of this outrage, rapscallion.

James Sanchez
James Sanchez

No he would have joined forces and crushed the kikes out of existence.

Parker Lewis
Parker Lewis

equating working nigger tier construction with the gibsmedat meme
fuck off

Joseph Turner
Joseph Turner

OI YOU GOT A LICENSE?

Michael Collins
Michael Collins

Crew Expendable
The irony.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (734.29 KB, 900x675)

Easton Johnson
Easton Johnson

Damn, that's sick. I love Iran now.

Zachary Bell
Zachary Bell

I can’t believe how tough that letter is. Jimmies rustled.

Parker Russell
Parker Russell

Brits do it
its piracy
Iranians do it
its heroic
Did I miss a memo somewhere?

Attached: what.jpg (40.01 KB, 180x162)

Jaxon Edwards
Jaxon Edwards

Shut up mutt. Not every thread has to about your jew owned nigger country.

Jacob Lee
Jacob Lee

When somali do it
Rep omar

Attached: via-9gag--17670022.png (151.05 KB, 500x813)

Luis Johnson
Luis Johnson

while posting from New Jersey
Your self hating isn't accomplishing anything.

Jack Rivera
Jack Rivera

No they all have to be you shitskin cunts pretending to be white. All you fucks need to be glassed with the jews.

Elijah Evans
Elijah Evans

You don't know what you're talking about do you?

Christian Thompson
Christian Thompson

Pretty sure I do know, thank you.

Camden Lopez
Camden Lopez

Zig Forums was right again

Attached: Screenshot-1.png (6.01 KB, 743x77)

Luke Fisher
Luke Fisher

On a serious note you're not aware at all of how far Hitler would go to ensure the peace. The kind of man who refuses to bomb Britain for 6 months while they ramp up their bombing campaigns on the hope that they'll see reason and quit it, is not the same kind of man who would level an entire country for illegally seizing one of his ships.

Charles Collins
Charles Collins

It is odd to me that Iran decides to film first the mine episode and now this and then release both. That is not very strategically intelligent unless you want to taunt someone into attacking you. Odd but whatever, Englands problem.

Bentley Gomez
Bentley Gomez

Good. Fuck ZOG

Tyler Parker
Tyler Parker

not wagging your finger

It's over, Britain is FINISHED.

Wyatt Ortiz
Wyatt Ortiz

Iran knows UK wont do shit and USA is to busy shooting down their own drones and tweeting about niggers in sweden.

Iron Iran is cucking the west. Again.

Ian Sanchez
Ian Sanchez

Attached: irancapturesUSnavy.jpg (79.32 KB, 1200x630)
Attached: irancapturesusnavy2.jpg (83.2 KB, 1024x653)
Attached: Simulation-of-Arresting-American-Soldiers-on-February-2016-by-Mbazri-01.jpg (420.46 KB, 768x535)

Caleb Brown
Caleb Brown

The West deserves it npr.org/2019/01/31/690363402/how-the-cia-overthrew-irans-democracy-in-four-days

Samuel Taylor
Samuel Taylor

That's a very risky move for Iran since Britbongistan is in both the EU and NATO. Thatcher 2.0 aka Theresa May is of course walking out the door so hopefully Iran prepares for whoever replaces that hag when (((they))) choose their next puppet. Hopefully this wasn't an M16/CIAnigger operation to get the Britbongs to invade Iran with the US.

Liam Robinson
Liam Robinson

MI6*

Jayden Rivera
Jayden Rivera

==W A A R R R==
W H E N ? ? ?

Attached: novyj-sojuz-screenshot-53fc6c64.jpeg (1.8 MB, 1920x1080)

Charles Sanders
Charles Sanders

Attached: 2b3.gif (528.65 KB, 480x360)

Josiah Nelson
Josiah Nelson

oh, that's right! they said they got a stern letter, but there was no mention of finger-wagging. wow, britian has really lost its edge. i'm afraid its doomed indeed

Cooper Nguyen
Cooper Nguyen

The difference is that the first was a provocation and the second was retaliation, schlomelet.

Jaxson Moore
Jaxson Moore

not posting the video

(((You)))

Attached: 7826371050359770342.webm (4.14 MB, 640x360)

Easton Miller
Easton Miller

Requesting webm of team america world police where un writes kim jung an angry letter

Charles Hall
Charles Hall

blow up the financial derivatives market,
buy chainlink

James Foster
James Foster

Choke on a baby dick, rabbi.

Parker Hall
Parker Hall

butthurt mossad posing as butthurt iranian detected

Samuel Jenkins
Samuel Jenkins

wtf I love bombs on iran instead of israel now!

Christian Collins
Christian Collins

Anything that harms or kill jews is heroic.

Kevin Rodriguez
Kevin Rodriguez

comparing may to thatcher

Nathan Perez
Nathan Perez

taking everything at face value
You're not a very clever person.

Asher Cook
Asher Cook

Attached: ds.webm (1.5 MB, 640x360)

Charles Carter
Charles Carter

He would have rather bombed England rather than Iran by now. Oh wait. He actually did.

Isaiah Roberts
Isaiah Roberts

Well riddle me this nigger. Thatcher, around 1990 was forced to step down due to dissent in Britbongistan after all of her actions (privatising factories, the fact that a good majority of her cabinet left and were even going foward with a vote to replace her which lead to Major replacing Thatcher for example). Now in a very similar scenario, dissent is awry in Britbongistan with many hating May over Brexit being halted by her whole "soft/hard/deal/no deal" Brexit nonsense that wasted time. The hag is even waiting to step down while the Tories find someone to replace her. So i say they are both comparable.

Levi Kelly
Levi Kelly

Yes, the ovens in Auswitz.

Tyler Scott
Tyler Scott

For you

Thomas Torres
Thomas Torres

MUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHTTTTS
This always means you don't have an argument.

Benjamin Reyes
Benjamin Reyes

Butthurt Muzzrats

Isaac Johnson
Isaac Johnson

Every Muslim country deserves to be nuked into oblivion

Hudson Myers
Hudson Myers

Why is everyone upset? If Britain didn't take the first oil tanker like pirates for Israel then none of this would have happened.

Michael Campbell
Michael Campbell

Every single jew in the planet deserves to be individually nuked by an atomic bomb.

Tyler Nguyen
Tyler Nguyen

That's a very risky move for Iran since Britbongistan is in both the EU and NATO
Not really if they release the tanker pretty quick.

It increases the insurance premiums for bong tankers, so not a dumb move.

Easton Morales
Easton Morales

Increased insurance premiums mean free money for jews. Unless, there’s an actual war; whereupon jews make the big money. System is rigged.

Colton Rodriguez
Colton Rodriguez

Iran is taunting Britain, because the muslims are quite aware at how much the UK has devolved into a limp dicked pussy of a nation. I don't blame Iran for testing them. If this was the pre-WWI UK, Iran would already be invaded by redcoats.

Jonathan Young
Jonathan Young

checked and provably true

Christopher Phillips
Christopher Phillips

The internet sure is making it difficult to recreate another Lusitania moment.

It's astonishing how embarrassment after embarrassment, white "elites", like that guy who thinks Washington took over all the airports of the world, and that "royalty" who let one of his sons marry a monkey bitch, continue to worship their kosher commanders.

Sebastian Collins
Sebastian Collins

Burn in hell, rabbi.

Christian Gomez
Christian Gomez

Redcoats still superior to Iranian Commandos.

Asher Lee
Asher Lee

You should see it's route, straight line right up untill a 90 degree turn straight into Iranian waters. It's about as laughable as any false flag has ever been. I'm glad they seized it hopefully the captain gets interrogated on live TV and we find out why he did it and ((who)) ordered it

Thomas Cruz
Thomas Cruz

subhuman anglos captured Persian ship first, you stupid amerimutt.

Ethan Turner
Ethan Turner

Hitler would have been backing Iran up against the oppressive Western colonialists.

Blake Clark
Blake Clark

Attached: iran-01-fuzzy.jpg (948.9 KB, 1590x890)

Jason Rivera
Jason Rivera

<MUH IRAN PROVOKING US FELLOW GOYS FOR LITERALLY NO REASON
<IRAN IS A THREAT
<NUKE IRAN NOW
<PLEASE
<DO IT GOYS
<YOU LIKE HITLER?
<HITLER WOULD HAVE SIDED WITH ISRAEL AGAINST THE IRANIANS
All these kikes and MIGA niggers spaming their transparent shill threads

Ryder Watson
Ryder Watson

This user called it. Brilliant user - pic related.

dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-7268741/Why-DID-seize-Irans-tanker-place-asks-historian-MICHAEL-BURLEIGH.html

Attached: Untitled8cha.png (68.38 KB, 724x573)

Jordan Bennett
Jordan Bennett

The British are weak like an old woman
Priceless.

Attached: Treason-May.png (227.57 KB, 780x439)

Owen Peterson
Owen Peterson

apnews.com/3079b05145e0442b912f270e0a9380b8
The British officer then tells an Iranian patrol boat: “Please confirm that you are not intending to violate international law by unlawfully attempting to board the MV Stena.”
His words did nothing to deter the Iranians.
It is a good thing they where not in the area. The UK navy would have likely surrendered their frigate to the Iranians like the US navy did.

Attached: Screenshot-2019-07-21-at-2.21.06-PM.png (23.61 KB, 1108x192)

Grayson Cooper
Grayson Cooper

Redcoats still superior to Iranian Commandos.
To bad for England the redcoats are all long dead. As dead as their empire.
Now niggers and trannys make up their armys commanded by woman.

Oliver Lewis
Oliver Lewis

This is an obvious false flag.

Christian Campbell
Christian Campbell

UK caught in crossfire of US-Iran brinkmanship, and whose fault is that?

London has scored an own-goal by plunging right in the middle of the US game of nerves against Iran. The international crisis over detained tankers comes amid an awkward leadership transition at home.

Next week, Britain will have a new prime minister after Theresa May makes room for either former Foreign Secretary Boris Johnson or incumbent Foreign Secretary Jeremy Hunt. Whoever is elected next Tory leader and head of the government will get an international crisis in his lap. And it won’t be the Brexit mess that sealed the downfall of May’s premiership – there is a more acute problem with Iran.

In early July, the UK captured an oil tanker carrying Iranian crude through the Strait of Gibraltar, saying it was trying to violate EU sanctions by delivering its cargo to a Syrian port. This Friday, Tehran detained a British-flagged tanker off its coast in what is widely perceived as an act of retaliation. Iran accuses the UK of doing the US’ bidding as the administration of President Donald Trump ratchets up pressure on the Islamic Republic with deployment of military assets and threats of sanctions against buyers of its oil.

Both Johnson and Hunt said they would not support military action against Iran if Trump ordered one.

“The US is our closest ally, we talk to them the whole time, we consider any requests that they say carefully, but I cannot envisage any situation where they request or we agree to any moves to go to war,” Hunt assured MPs worried that the situation would escalate further.

Sure, the UK has a great record of resisting Washington’s requests to go to war in the Middle East. And it’s not like the architects of the 2003 Iraq invasion, like John Bolton, are back in power in Washington, leading the charge against Iran, right?

Excellent news: UK has detained the supertanker Grace I laden with Iranian oil bound for Syria in violation of EU sanctions. America & our allies will continue to prevent regimes in Tehran & Damascus from profiting off this illicit trade.
— John Bolton (@AmbJohnBolton) July 4, 2019

It may be tricky to declare your intentions for peace while pretending that all the culprits sit in Tehran, to the beat of war drums coming from Washington. What if newspapers learn that you have quietly asked your allies across the pond to please shut up… pardon, to “refrain from making inflammatory public statements”?

There is also the Labour opposition, ready to point out the UK’s embarrassing role in the stand-off with Iran.

“Our role is to speak up for conflict resolution, de-escalation,” said shadow Foreign Secretary Richard Burgon in an interview with Sky News. “What we don’t want to do is end up being just the messengers or sidekicks of Donald Trump and John Bolton.”

Washington’s hand in the seizure of the Iranian tanker was publicly confirmed by Spanish Foreign Minister Josep Borrell, who probably was not thrilled to see the Royal Marines in action in the territorial waters of Gibraltar, which Madrid refuses to see as British.

The US and Iran have been engaged in a brinkmanship confrontation since May, with the sabotage of oil tankers, takedowns of drones, and constant bickering over whose “malign actions” are a bigger threat to stability in the region. The Trump administration went on the war path against Iran last year after sending the 2015 nuclear deal with Iran down the drain, a key foreign policy achievement under Barack Obama. But it had a hard time convincing other signatories, including the UK, that it was a good idea.

Now London finds itself in the fray, despite all the Brexit chaos at home. The person on the British side who gave the order to raid the Iranian tanker may have given the hawks in Washington a nice present for Independence Day. Will it be good for Britain? It’s anyone’s guess.

Kek the next PM is completely FUCKED

Xavier Ortiz
Xavier Ortiz

So would Churchill or even Thatcher.

Noah Baker
Noah Baker

What reality are you living in? A reality where you have a fetish for men in uniform and it can be lived out?

Fly your ass over there, and try fucking a British Commando. Go ahead, I give you Royal permission.

Shit, go start with a Redcoat, because they are still around. They still operate Redcoats as guards for every Royal building over there.

Kevin Russell
Kevin Russell

first time i seen the shills be this obvious. its almost suspicious, like some reverse psychology crap.

Jonathan Wilson
Jonathan Wilson

try fucking a British Commando.
Sorry I do not like trannys or blacks.Unlike you I much prefer females.
It there was such thing as a real commando still in England's army their woman commanders would order them to quickly surrender so not to offend.

Julian Wilson
Julian Wilson

I think that Iran is more white than Britain at this point so i side with Iran.

Kevin Cooper
Kevin Cooper

UK need some serious wars to kill off its remaining red coats then. Quick send them to war. Chop chop.

Adrian Cruz
Adrian Cruz

Britain takes an Iranian ship
<we are commandeering this vessel

Iran takes a British ship
<the Iranians hijacked that vessel!

Fuck Britain.

Hitler would allied with Iran.

Attached: katherina-sisters.jpg (114.13 KB, 1080x1350)

Anthony Flores
Anthony Flores

Shut the fuck up kike.

Aiden Cook
Aiden Cook

Brits do it in the Med
<Iranians do it right off their coast

Yeah, you missed something alright.

Josiah Bailey
Josiah Bailey

The fact that the british government is ZOG, and initiated provocations.

Ryan Sullivan
Ryan Sullivan

Not as much as Israel and all her allies deserve such, jew.

Hunter Butler
Hunter Butler

Why? For existing? Iran isn't subverting our nations and genociding our people. This is your mind on jewish mind-poison.

Henry Evans
Henry Evans

Who rules the waves now bitch?

Easton Edwards
Easton Edwards

He wouldn't have liked them NOW.

Cooper Sanders
Cooper Sanders

You think Britain never had a merchant ship captured or sunk before? See if they can take another…go on Iran. I dare you.

Eli Perez
Eli Perez

Iran is more white than Britain at this point
Nope the shitstains are everywhere.

Wyatt Taylor
Wyatt Taylor

Friendly reminder that Reza Shah Pahlavi was an admirer and ally of Hitler, and was forced to abdicate when the Reds and English teamed up to invade HIS country ILLEGALLY!

England traditionally had naval supremacy and was the main Atlanticist power before America. Do you support the Atlanticist strategy of sending millions of white soldiers into an unnecessary war with a potential ally?

Attached: Pan-Iranist-Propaganda-Poster-March-Ahead-Be-Pish-Iran-Flag.jpg (131.79 KB, 500x388)

Aiden Garcia
Aiden Garcia

your nose is showing, you will never be white

Dominic Phillips
Dominic Phillips

Yeah, but he might be telling the truth. The 'national socialism' that is practiced on Zig Forums is not the National Socialism of Germany or the German people. It is more like Bolshevik/fascism than anything else. People keep saying, the Nazi's were the jews…and IDK about you but even if they weren't jews they have commandeered the entire nationalism movement to the point where it is no longer European or German…it is some unrecognizable hideous bastardization and mockery of our people and traditions. That in and of itself would qualify it as a product of the bastard mongrels who call themselves 'jews' nowadays.

Nolan Cruz
Nolan Cruz

I am with Iran on this one. The UK is a country unworthy of life at this point. A mudslime hellhole that has the most stupid cops ever - Harassing people that even question islam. The most surveilled society that is nothing but a shadow of its former self. The most sickening thing about them is that they still walk around with an arrogance of superiority, when in reality are nothing but a cock ring for us, the US.

Brandon Bailey
Brandon Bailey

He sure would. Nation denies Holocaust. Nation stands against Zionist Israel. Proud Aryan country that develops its own military hardware since the West arms everyone in the Middle East to further agitate tensions but leaves Iran to fend for itself. And then complain that it has a missile program!

Aaron Wilson
Aaron Wilson

it is some unrecognizable hideous bastardization and mockery of our people and traditions.
You're talking about Hitler's national socialism? Are you retarded?

Isaac Ross
Isaac Ross

Kill yourself boomer.

Chase Hernandez
Chase Hernandez

Its literally a false flag you dumb fucking niggers. I mean how retarded is the human race.
be iran
kind of tired of being abused by israel
israel steals the US
israel keeps trying to get the US to nuke iran
everybody in the US is like " wut?"
israel is like"oh, iran must be nuked"
iran: this is getting a bit out of hand, we dont want to do the wars
US: fuck you
every week, there is a confrontation on their beach.
What would you do?
<detain british oil ship, raise my flag on it, take pics, post on internet

Bentley Jones
Bentley Jones

At the rate this is going, in another week I expect to see news that iranian commandos are separating parents and raping toddler south americans on the riogrande and drowning them afterwards, all the while, burning bibles and forcing the illegal mexican women to wear burkhas

Ayden Turner
Ayden Turner

are you trying to trick me into wanting a war with Iran?

Owen Lee
Owen Lee

Iranian Revolutionary Guard commandos drop from a helicopter to hijack a British tanker

Yet more evidence that Iran is a neocon outpost, intent on creating the war that the neocons want, just like Hitler did.

Attached: -puffin-.jpg (74.18 KB, 600x600)

James Lopez
James Lopez

Or it could be Iran can see the west is to weak to do anything. UK is basically useless now and the US government and military totally ignores the president trump.
Iran cant do much but they can show the world how much of a bitch the west as become. Expect to see bigger moves from China and Russia now.
Israel has tried to get their dog (USA) to attack but that dog is almost dead now.

Dylan Rodriguez
Dylan Rodriguez

He's right though. The UK is a joke at this point - what are you even defending? I honestly think every last bong still there is either a crypto-kike or a willing cuck. It's unironically ogre there. It can't be salvaged.

Jonathan Morales
Jonathan Morales

My prediction

Attached: Dogs-don't-really-want-to-fight.-6zUc-mpMGrs.mp4 (1.86 MB, 1280x720)

Brayden Carter
Brayden Carter

Whatever you say shlomo.

Attached: onestruggle.jpg (74.65 KB, 688x560)

Brayden Fisher
Brayden Fisher

This is Iran's "Whatcha gonna do about it, Bongs" moment. They smell weakness in the air and it of course is the UK.
Based Iran is based

Parker Cruz
Parker Cruz

Dispense with the sandwhigger memes. You're dismissing 1,000 years of their repeated attempts to invade/occupy/rape Europe - often with the help of Jews. Everywhere in the West, Muslims ally with the Jews against the whites. Muslims continue to commit terror attacks all over Europe…

Don't go full retard.

Nathaniel Cruz
Nathaniel Cruz

Iran
Sandnigger
Fuck off boomer.

Gavin Gray
Gavin Gray

One thing that could help UK soldiers stay motivated is a reminder that Trump likes soldiers who don't get burned. Good luck.

Attached: 51142971d88ca.image.jpg (19.48 KB, 512x341)

Kevin Jackson
Kevin Jackson

Britian's greatest problem is the British governance

there's no point talking about anything or trying to convince anyone about anything on the world stage unless something is done to restore credibility and trust

The tipping point probably was when David Cameron decided to go around telling everyone that they weren't going to tolerate conspiracy theorists, that's when the conspiracy theorists were no longer the mental patients, the government was

Nathan Bennett
Nathan Bennett

Jewtin has two articles shifting blame from Israel.

After failing to launch war with Iran on its own, US drags UK into conflict – Zarif
rt.com/news/464699-zarif-us-uk-iran-tanker/

UK caught in crossfire of US-Iran brinkmanship, and whose fault is that?
rt.com/uk/464693-uk-war-iran-tankers/

Both countries take orders from Israel, the country not mentioned even once the articles. The headline should say, "After failing to launch war with Iran using US assets and Japanese assets, Israel drags UK into conflict – Serif

Dominic Robinson
Dominic Robinson

The UK actually had two navy ships in the Strait specifically to protect UK shipping. They did jack shit except radio the Iranians to ask them not to violate international law. Lol the UK is a joke.

Samuel Adams
Samuel Adams

Oh, and:
The 23 crew members, who are Indian, Russian, Latvian and Filipino, have now been taken off the ship for "questioning", Iran's Press TV has reported.

Fucking lol, the "British" ship.

Leo Adams
Leo Adams

They should use red ink to write the letter. That'll remind them of teacher's notes and they'll realise their error.

Cameron Roberts
Cameron Roberts

Brits arrested the Iranian ship in gibraltar saying they were just applying EU sanctions in EU waters about syria (despite having shown 0 proof the tanker was even going to Syria, of course) as a reason.
Except the UK has for AS LONG AS IT HAS BEEN IN THE EU always proclaimed to whoever was listening that Gibraltar has a special status in which EU regulations DO NOT APPLY.

Basically the slimeys cucked on their own decision by pretending that's it totally not their fault (they just executed EU laws so it's the EU fault)… except they did so in a place EU laws don't apply and thus have no reason and thus legally made it piracy (while they could have used another excuse, but they would have to admit it's them, the (((eternal anglo))), that is fucking with Iran for fun instead of hiding behind the EU).

The Iranians on the other hand hailed two UK tankers asked them to stop for inspection (which is perfectly legal, any military ship in international waters can inspect any civilian ship).
One stopped, was boarded, inspected and sent on it's way.
One didn't, tried to run, was boarded anyway (duh) and was rightfully impounded, due to it's suspicious behavior.

So yeah. Brits did it and it's piracy, Iran did it and it isn't.
But that's what happens when you have competent people doing things VS clownworld.

Gabriel Powell
Gabriel Powell

don't go full retard
Take your own advice, buddy

Grayson Brown
Grayson Brown

t.christcuck boomer

Anthony Fisher
Anthony Fisher

Where do you get this fake news? ONE of the ships was sent on its way, the other was boarded, seized, and taken to an Iranian port.

Iran already stated it was in retaliation for having one of their ships seized in the Med by the Brits. There's no conspiracy, nothing. Grace I probably was violating the embargo with Syria, and even if it wasn't and it was just a random flex by the UK on behalf of Globo Homo, then the Iranian action is literally the same thing, a piracy flex in response.

Why do you people love fake news so?

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit