Trump Is Trying To Get A$AP Rocky Freed. It’s Not Going Well.

Brody Powell
Brody Powell

A lawyer for the Swedish man involved in the June 30 brawl with A$AP Rocky says prosecutors have dropped the investigation into the man, according to a CNN report.
Rapper A$AP Rocky has been detained in Sweden for weeks after getting into a fight while on tour in Stockholm. Over the weekend, President Trump tried to throw the weight of his office behind the rapper’s cause, but it seems Trump’s efforts might have backfired.
Rocky, born Rakim Mayers, has been in custody without charges in Stockholm since July 3 after a street June 30 fight, as have two of his associates. Rocky says he acted in self-defense and tried to avoid the altercation.
Celebrities like Kim Kardashian and Kanye West have called for Mayers to be freed, and over the weekend, the celebrity in the White House formally joined them.
"Many, many members of the African-American community have called me, friends of mine, and said, 'Could you help?'” Trump said on Friday. “So I personally don't know A$AP Rocky, but I can tell you he has a lot of support from the African-American community in this country.”
archive.fo/UEJzl
So are any of you still going to show up to vote next November?

Attached: index.jpg (7.39 KB, 288x175)

Other urls found in this thread:

population.un.org/wpp/Graphs/Probabilistic/POP/TOT/903
desuarchive.org/authors/thread/22/#q22
archive.fo/vU4og

Sebastian James
Sebastian James

So are any of you still going to show up to vote next November?
I never voted in my life. And every day I feel better and better for it

Mason Smith
Mason Smith

Not going to vote for anyone, fedup of this orangefaggot and christcucks.

Nathaniel Ross
Nathaniel Ross

Yeah you know things are bad when the Swedish prime minister is making better calls than Trump

Adam Jenkins
Adam Jenkins

Are any of you going to show up and vote in November?
These politicians should be counting bullets flying their way not ballots.

Oliver Bailey
Oliver Bailey

held on no charges for going on 3 weeks
Maybe swede fags are getting tired of nigger overflow in their country?

Nathan Murphy
Nathan Murphy

when America is more cucked than Sweden

THE ABSOLUTE STATE

Matthew Martin
Matthew Martin

Trump is secretly trying to get the nigger the death penalty knowing the world will do the opposite of what he wants.

Attached: 1505390321269s[1].jpg (5.85 KB, 223x250)

Nathaniel Morgan
Nathaniel Morgan

l know you are being ironic but funny enough that is the most believable cope post I have seen yet

James Fisher
James Fisher

Q predicted this. He said that Trump will free the beautiful American person. He knows that people will believe that this was/is a ploy to secure the negroid vote. His plan is to do this, thus appear inept and weak. But this is 88D Chess.
It has also been reported by both the Kremlin and MI6, that this negroid American man is in fact Jason Borne aka 007.

Colton Flores
Colton Flores

Don't really care what happens to the nigger. It's funny to watch Swedes jail him tho despite clearly defending himself against mudslimes. It seems American niggers are lower on the totem pole than muslims in Sweden. It's also no surprise the orange kike would try to get involved in his case when there are thousands of such cases in America alone with whites defending against spics then getting arrested for it.

Brody Edwards
Brody Edwards

I hate niggers, but I'm not gonna balk at one for fucking up Muslims. Niggers are animals by nature, but Muslims are mostly scum by choice, because they choose to be Muslim. So let him free just to piss off Muslims and the cucked Swedes.

Brandon Brooks
Brandon Brooks

but I'm not gonna balk at one for fucking up Muslims
So I trust that means Ill be seeing you at the free my nigga Rocky block party?

Liam Bailey
Liam Bailey

fuck this world.
trump should've freed assange instead of that worthless gangster rapper miscreant

Aiden Mitchell
Aiden Mitchell

SWEDEN NO

Charles Cruz
Charles Cruz

(((acceleration)))

Attached: wewuzaryans.png (280.63 KB, 483x596)

Colton Clark
Colton Clark

HEY SVEDEN

DO THE WORLD A FAVOR AND INTRODUCE THAT NIGGER TO ITS ANCESTORS

Attached: Screenshot-20190722-123101.png (4.42 MB, 1536x2048)

Nathan Myers
Nathan Myers

good.
they, again, saved some lives from some egocentric fucktard.
this actually proves again that an increase of surveillance of the populus will lead to more safety…
i hope they have some safety precautions up at the 3lc to prevent misuse of their technology…
i wish they would report more on successful interventions like this in some way or the other…
just look at that mugshot … pure disappointment

Cooper Miller
Cooper Miller

Lokk at this Christless fagoot.It's like looking in a mirror, isn't it.

[your predictable response]

Wyatt Price
Wyatt Price

What a revolting niggerjew country. Pulling out all of the stops to salvage its wretched cultural poison spreaders to keep its capitalist game afloat. Keep buying those nigger drugs. Keep buying those nigger shoes. Keep buying that nigger music. Keep buying those niggerball tickets.

Bentley Anderson
Bentley Anderson

I hate niggers, but
Sure thing nigger lover.

Hunter Nguyen
Hunter Nguyen

Daily Mail fake hysterical news kek. If the news is considered a source and their is no evidence from the actual DHS, then it's fake you dumb animals.

Thomas Price
Thomas Price

The nigger is named rakim
<<Muslim on Muslim
<<nigger on nigger violence should be GLORIFIED

Wyatt Perry
Wyatt Perry

Maybe swede fags are getting tired of nigger overflow in their country?
Wasn't the person he punched the same complexion?

Jack Baker
Jack Baker

trumpfaggot tries to derail thread

Christian Rogers
Christian Rogers

this slide again

Gabriel Wilson
Gabriel Wilson

Leave him in prison to get cornholed since judging from the jumper he's wearing with its rainbow colors with it's cute little collar he's obviously a twink. They can turn him out nicely in prison, as in turn his prolapsed anus inside out in a huge cream pied ass tulip.

Levi Myers
Levi Myers

shitskin on shitskin violence

WHO.

FUCKING.

CARES.

Asher Lee
Asher Lee

Trump apparently

Leo Howard
Leo Howard

Not sure I understand this case. So Ricky beat up some mudslimes and now Swedes are locking him up indefinitely? And Trump is actively showing blacks how much lower on the totem pole they are than mudslimes? Sounds like good lulz could be had emphasizing the fact that while whites are overtly being replaced, Africans are being covertly annihilated.

Andrew Hill
Andrew Hill

Based Swedes. Shouldve killed the nigger, but jail is fine too.

Bentley Sullivan
Bentley Sullivan

Africans are being covertly annihilated.
Settle down Alex

Kevin Parker
Kevin Parker

More niggers get abortions than any other race. They have them performed so often that it's nearly more than every other race combined. Between that and the way thug culture of blacks killing other blacks is so amazingly glorified here, and with the chimps unable to stop doing what the TV tells them to do…

Nathaniel Phillips
Nathaniel Phillips

Fuck off nigger.

Ian Stewart
Ian Stewart

There is no habeas corpus in Sweden.

Reason he is jailed is because there is an obvious risk of him fleeing if he wasn't locked up. In all honesty he should act a bit more in character, given that hes trying to be a tough thugh nigga.

Swedish jail is very tame compared to American jail, though I can imagine him getting put with the violent criminals and them having some "fun" with him.

Christian Reyes
Christian Reyes

Not a single living soul is going to believe you. Not even niggers, and they can't even count. Fucking kill yourself for even thinking you would be welcome to post here.

Attached: sa1214Gsci31-web.png (133.14 KB, 960x1089)

Oliver Wright
Oliver Wright

Low level shills, lurk more.
Simple case of virtue signaling before 2020 elections.

Jaxson Martin
Jaxson Martin

I live in a solidly blue state so it's not like it even matters if I vote for Trump or not in the presidential election.

Attached: 913529baed6bb4a46f59528e734a3cc292bcd3a5652fd7e111bfa6f544ffe840.png.jpg (7.93 KB, 191x255)

Samuel Sullivan
Samuel Sullivan

picture

Jesus that makes me want to choke on blood. Yeah it's that fucking bad. population.un.org/wpp/Graphs/Probabilistic/POP/TOT/903

SAVE US EBOLA-CHAN

Attached: ebola.jpg (121.76 KB, 676x959)

Robert Morris
Robert Morris

No, it isn't virtue signaling. The Republican agenda, and that of entrenched capital, has always been super nigjew. This is about the cultural primacy of enforcing negroid-judaic social norms globally.

Logan Morris
Logan Morris

Voting for Trump in a "blu state" doesn't matter.
Voting for Trump in a "red state" doesn't matter.

It's almost as if voting doesn't matter.

Attached: if-voting-made.jpeg (27.08 KB, 433x650)

Thomas Bell
Thomas Bell

Well, shit. Maybe we could ask Trump to get this thread UNDELETED.

Attached: Screenshot-(13144).png (201.37 KB, 1366x424)
Attached: Screenshot-(13143).png (66.61 KB, 1366x625)

Xavier Jones
Xavier Jones

oh wow based swedes now do it with the rest of your niggers you fucking faggot cucks

Aiden Jackson
Aiden Jackson

This fucking guy, Mark Twain.

Adrian Moore
Adrian Moore

This is what all the sliding was about.

Camden Perez
Camden Perez

Why is he trying to get that nigger out when when he could get that UK man out who reported on the Muslim rape case?

Samuel Cooper
Samuel Cooper

13523971 (You)

There is no habeas corpus in Sweden.

TY for the info user, I tend to automatically think white country = same kind of constitution as burger land

Good question user I wondered the same thing I still have the full thread open in a tab

Attached: Last-post-time.png (41.82 KB, 916x274)
Attached: over-500-replies-.png (32.42 KB, 1124x198)

Easton Cooper
Easton Cooper

idk the mods deleted a thread about this Trump/rocky thing yesterday too that had almost 100 posts

Luke Thompson
Luke Thompson

See: >>22

Noah Collins
Noah Collins

desuarchive.org/authors/thread/22/#q22

Jacob Phillips
Jacob Phillips

Is this topic really worth making a thread on? Who fucking cares. Trump is trying to bail the dindu out to try and pander to get some of the nigger vote, Is this even politics or is it just a slide/mindless thread to either bury something important or to keep this place descending into more of a shit board that's a shell of its former self? OP is either a low iq faggot, a glownigger or works for some kind of left wing think tank that specializes in keeping intelligent discussion at a minimum. God, sometimes I wish 2016 never happened then this place would still have decent threads about topics that actually required brain cells

You faggots should be ashamed of yourselves

Attached: 143625b4ba87a8cddcf85959e8b203e69f586755715e1ea3acb442a4e131637f.png (225.35 KB, 1030x935)
Attached: b2dc9bcea126.png.jpg (9.53 KB, 196x196)

Nathan Hernandez
Nathan Hernandez

Why do you burgers have so many rape fantasies about prison? Why did you design your whole system around it? You don't think having nigger rape pits is kinda gay?

Bentley King
Bentley King

Now imagine how many whites being locked up for defending themselves against muslims

Juan Flores
Juan Flores

I don't know what the fuck that is and I don't care.

Carter Flores
Carter Flores

Why do you burgers have so many rape fantasies about prison?
Its not a 'fantasy', its a reality, and its a reality because our prison system is overwhelmingly non-White, and non-White men tend towards homosexual behavior at much higher rates than White men, so when you get locked in prison with a bunch of non-White pseudo-faggots, rape is ubiquitous.
Why did you design your whole system around it?
We didn't, we designed around containing violent criminals, and the result is an overwhelmingly non-White prison population.
You don't think having nigger rape pits is kinda gay?
Not as gay as the refusal to simply shoot them.

Jonathan Johnson
Jonathan Johnson

Its a 4channer thread. You can tell when you've got the eye for it.

We're being raided at present it seems.

Jordan Lee
Jordan Lee

Rakim Mayers

Looks like Trump probably got confused by Rocky's last name and thought he must be jewish, and THAT's why he's trying so hard to get him pardoned.

Well done Zion Don. Well done.

Noah Fisher
Noah Fisher

Oh you sweet child, never thinking to question that which is right in front of you, like
how the fuck does a nigger end up named 'Mayers'?

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (32.25 KB, 1362x263)

Jose Wright
Jose Wright

(((vote and meme while you're being genocided)))

t. kike worshipper

Aiden Baker
Aiden Baker

Is this topic really worth making a thread on? Who fucking cares. Trump is trying to bail the dindu out to try and pander to get some of the nigger vote
Oh so dragon energy nigger didnt work out?

Evan Bennett
Evan Bennett

An actual niggerjew. The worst possible combination for a bipedal organism.

Samuel Bailey
Samuel Bailey

American held without charges
US says "wtfm8?"
<leftypol: Orangeman Bad! Oy Vey!

TRUMP 2020

Daniel Barnes
Daniel Barnes

At this rate he'll tell Ivanka to star in a BLACKED video because the very basted black community would support it.

Owen Robinson
Owen Robinson

Attached: Donald-Trump-would-'love'-it-if-Ivanka-dated-a-negro.mp4 (1.34 MB, 480x360)

Eli Nelson
Eli Nelson

Swedes hate Trump and white people. So of course if Trump is involved, they will just lock him up more out of spite. Also makes sweden look bad in their own populace for locking up a nog. It is a win win. Sweden looks bad to its own SJW populace and has another nog locked up.

Angel Collins
Angel Collins

reddit spacing
Go back to thedonald, you trannies already got two threads about this niggerlover deleted.

Christopher Wilson
Christopher Wilson

Trump cucks in absolute shut it down mode

Robert Thompson
Robert Thompson

Not helping.

Jordan Hughes
Jordan Hughes

niggers
Americans
lol civnats

Ethan Robinson
Ethan Robinson

A politician should distance himself from the entertainment industry as much as possible and treat the media as he would a pet dog.

Charles Perez
Charles Perez

This must be the point I'm considered old, because I don't have a fucking clue who that A$AP person even is. Never even heard of him.

Ryan Cooper
Ryan Cooper

(((MAYERS)))???

Evan Johnson
Evan Johnson

To bad Trump is addicted to attention

Robert James
Robert James

Did somebody day
(((KARDASHIANS)))

Luis Murphy
Luis Murphy

archive.fo/vU4og

Noah Hughes
Noah Hughes

Trump is a public face, a whore, not some independent "leader".

Thomas Myers
Thomas Myers

christcuck
Underaged like you ruined this board.

Isaiah Nguyen
Isaiah Nguyen

that's what swing states are for.

Ayden Murphy
Ayden Murphy

Every. Single. Time.

Attached: 2feb4681f24e4b0f7ad04999c7df6f594c6bc7a802a3902ce586c1d24eeda782.jpg (541.45 KB, 939x630)

Jonathan Powell
Jonathan Powell

Nah he is right it is the magaboomers and christkikes that ruined this board.

Josiah Hernandez
Josiah Hernandez

Whats the point in helping out niggers they outright voted against him, White people got Trump elected. Meanwhile he could point out the anti-White prison system where Whites are exclusively targeted by niggers in prison and then given worst punishment if they join a gang to protect themselves then lose rights while a nigger rapist in prison is given free reign.

Attached: a-nigger-mind.jpg (173.09 KB, 640x482)

Luke Harris
Luke Harris

It's yet another "conservative dupe doesn't understand the people he votes for want him dead and see him as a threat and want to use niggers to kill him" episode

Brandon Myers
Brandon Myers

Pic. Bet you my aim is better.

Gabriel Price
Gabriel Price

Swedes hate Trump
And freedom.

Nolan Cox
Nolan Cox

Retard making shit up that wasn't said
Trumps a attention whore the prison system would get him his attention he wants, you reddit kikes need to leave.

Nicholas Gutierrez
Nicholas Gutierrez

ZOG emperor good
/reddit/index.html

Tyler Taylor
Tyler Taylor

Honestly i think its his boomer mentality of trusting the folks around him too much now
Another retarded kike drivel disruption oi vey don't do anything goy .

Wyatt Reyes
Wyatt Reyes

Omg, if you removed all those filters it might actually look human. Scary!

Jace Brooks
Jace Brooks

not going well
That's bad news. I already told my family how Trump was trying to free a fellow American out of prison for self defense. I was looking forward to telling them the good news. I just hope Trump succeeds before Thanksgiving.

Brandon Bailey
Brandon Bailey

Just kill yourself.

Levi Ramirez
Levi Ramirez

who gives a shit about this dumbass nigger celebrity and his scuffle with some muslim faggot

Nolan Davis
Nolan Davis

who gives a shit
the president, unfortunately. that's what this thread is about.

Adrian Phillips
Adrian Phillips

TRUMP IS THE SAVIOR OF THE WHITE RACE AND I WONT HAVE YOU EVIL NAZIS ATTACKING MY BASED BLACKS ON MY BOARD MAGA 2020 MOTHERFUCKERS

Tyler Lopez
Tyler Lopez

FUCK OFF SPICSPAM!!!! YOU BETTER REMEMBER ME, BECAUSE I KNOW WHO YOU ARE! AMERICA IS FOR THE AMERICANS AND WE HAVE A FELLOW AMERICAN IN PRISON WHO MUST BE SAVED.

Levi Taylor
Levi Taylor

who gives a shit
The supposedly most influential man in the world

Julian Hall
Julian Hall

who gives a shit about this dumbass nigger celebrity and his scuffle with some muslim faggot
You should, and you should consider forwarding this around Twatter and Faceberg along with all those videos of ghettobese animals attacking each other in public.

Our only hope is enough normal people seeing America and Sweden arguing over how to clean up the mess of two different African tribes brought to Western civilization and proceeding to shit it up.

Noah Taylor
Noah Taylor

So what are you going to do about it?
Bitch uselessly?
Figures.

Jason Reyes
Jason Reyes

what are you going to do about it?
lol I love how this has become copypasta

Thomas Lopez
Thomas Lopez

back on topic, i bet the police chief and all the CO's of the jail are bringing their daughters in there to let that nigger fuck them and the police are taking pictures and high fiving each other, thats what they do over there in europe, that nigga probably dont wanna ever come back

Wyatt Hill
Wyatt Hill

Projection is off the charts.

Aaron Campbell
Aaron Campbell

Your zog emperor, kikelpede.

Eli Davis
Eli Davis

Why is the US president advocating for a US citizen, not a foreigner

Cameron Price
Cameron Price

niggers are citizens
Niggers are barely human, let alone citizens. Dogs getting citizenship would be far more logical than giving it to those subhuman apes.
Plus, Drumpf would had never done shit if it was a white man.

Attached: 6b46e48bf73f5e6d0a4a9ee538c4cd8d52d5942d033272c331e8df15d6435a2b.gif (1.74 MB, 472x264)

Hunter Hill
Hunter Hill

actually defending the ZOG emperor
These people are allowed to post here now.

Julian Rogers
Julian Rogers

If you're mad about this, you are seriously vanishing up your own asshole. Totally out of touch with reality.

I know you want Trump to run around screaming his hate of niggers, but he wouldn't be president if he did that.

You're mad that the President is speaking up for an American entertainer detained abroad? You're mad that the President responds to Kanye, the man who risked his career by supporting Trump?

Completely out of touch.

James Watson
James Watson

I know you want Trump to run around screaming his hate of niggers, but he wouldn't be president if he did that.
He doens't have to let every nigger and kike out of prison. Did Obongo try to freeing lil boosie?

Jordan Torres
Jordan Torres

Does anyone serious believe trump would have done this, if this guy had been some white coal miner?

ya, that's rough

Michael Price
Michael Price

You're mad that the President responds to Kanye, the man who risked his career by supporting Trump?
Except that nigger later disowed Trump and said he had temporary mental issues that made him do that. Trump is nowhere to be seen when his actual supporters get deplatformed, attacked, harassed, fired and denied opportunities in life. He doesn't deserve support at all. He is 100% jew muppet controlled opposition.

Brandon Perry
Brandon Perry

He punched an afghan-hazari rock nigger. These look like chinks/koreans with vaguely paki/iranian features.

Justin Barnes
Justin Barnes

Niggers aren't American; they're African.

Tyler Miller
Tyler Miller

In a good world, A$AP Rocky would be my nigger slave, that filthy nigger deserves to be hanged

Eli Ross
Eli Ross

(((acceleration)))

What can you even do with 5 rounds? He is going to miss the first 4 because he didn't practice and is cockeyed and then shoot himself in the head (but miss bc cockeyed)

John Morgan
John Morgan

Because he's a jewish onahole who doesn't care about white people.

Levi Turner
Levi Turner

I support freeing this nigger because there's literally nothing wrong with defending yourself from muslims.

in during butthurt kikes mad their pet is attacking other pets.

Kevin James
Kevin James

listens to kayne and his niggerfucking whore about "justice reform" and this nigger
ignores his own supporters being attacked at rallies, doesn't move against antifa after they're let off, ignore proud boys being treated as terrorist, ignores ram being ran through political legal attack

Nolan Morales
Nolan Morales

Underrated post
/thread

Cooper Long
Cooper Long

If everyone stopped voting, it would send the strongest message to the zog that a person can send without evading taxes or using rifle

Nicholas Thomas
Nicholas Thomas

Nice cuckchan lingo

Isaiah Rodriguez
Isaiah Rodriguez

If they cant make charge in 3 weeks it means it's bullshit

Luis Torres
Luis Torres

5 rounds of ammo
stopped a mass shooting

he lived in a state with no gun rights.
all they stopped was a kid who wanted to keep a gun for self defense and larping on gun forums, he didn't even have enough rounds to practice. gun probably would have sat under his bed and never been used.

Jonathan Lopez
Jonathan Lopez

Five whole fucking rounds huh….. That's barely enough for dude to take someone with him.

Jayden Williams
Jayden Williams

Will freeing the nigger help Israel in any way?

Christian Powell
Christian Powell

I dont like Nigger Noah but he made a pretty funny joke about this.

"What's also insane – just by the way – is how powerful Kanye West is in this situation. It's almost like he uses his MAGA hat like a magic lamp. He just, like, rubs it, and then Trump comes out, he's like 'What do you need?' "

Eli Wood
Eli Wood

Fuck off back to reddit niggerlover

Brayden Wilson
Brayden Wilson

Nice contribution to the thread

Liam Edwards
Liam Edwards

Asap Nigger literally dindu nuffin. Watching Sweden piss off blacks to protect paki migrants is hilarious though and good optics for normies

Attached: 09132023-Europe-for-Europeans-Dalai-Lama.ab94b306.jpg (51.68 KB, 960x540)

Christopher Hernandez
Christopher Hernandez

normies
XD

Jaxon Reyes
Jaxon Reyes

i enjoyed the footage of the camel jockies getting beat up. if more people kicked their ass instead of kissing it the world would be a better place, and gas the kikes race war now.

Attached: Rqhzv.mp4 (15.88 MB, 352x640)

Easton Baker
Easton Baker

trying to free a nigger for a crime he did commit because he's black
inviting pornstar and reality show personality Kim K into the capital
sending Israel billions of dollars to build their wall while America can't spend 10 million to build ours
drains the swamp by dropping all charges on the accused
best friends with pedo billionaire Jeffrey Epstein

Honestly fuck America at this point. This nation is a complete and utter joke. And fuck each and every one of you for letting it get this way.

Jayden Cook
Jayden Cook

NOBODY CAAAAAAAARES

Attached: cavalo.jpg (536.31 KB, 1581x1050)

Alexander Rogers
Alexander Rogers

Other than the leader of the free world

Austin Myers
Austin Myers

i enjoyed the footage of the camel jockies getting beat up.
gas the kikes
You know Rocky is s Jew right?

Samuel Carter
Samuel Carter

Honestly fuck America at this point. This nation is a complete and utter joke. And fuck each and every one of you for letting it get this way.
Ladm88, when FDR was running for election, I hadn't even been born yet. Neither were you, probably. None of us had any say in America's downfall.

Xavier Thompson
Xavier Thompson

Trump makes FDR look based at this point

Samuel Davis
Samuel Davis

Most of the Boomers were below voting age when the "1965 Immigration Act" was passed. What was the so called "Greatest Generation" doing to allow the passing of that act?

Gabriel Jenkins
Gabriel Jenkins

Boomer alert

Jackson Reed
Jackson Reed

Thanks, I came up with it myself as opposed to stealing it from halfwits.

Grayson Wright
Grayson Wright

Not a single boomer was able to vote for the law. The voting age used to be 21 back in those days and boomers were born after 1946. Boomers were tricked by the media into believing that MLK was a saint and loving diversity as long is it wasn't in their neighborhood.

Kayden Perez
Kayden Perez

the q user shilling is really barf worthy

they can't even get paedos locked up without calling everyone anti-semetic

Landon Parker
Landon Parker

Being a nigger loving kike

Parker Collins
Parker Collins

This is showing you how corrupt it is in the usa. You have populist support you get off crimes. If you are a radical individual you get killed off.

Hudson Perry
Hudson Perry

I mean, how many times in the past year alone have there been nigger attacks on white people? Probably fucking 100's and so where is trump and all his cuck shills? Where's the media? No where cause even though white people are being openly attacked the faggot kike in office doesn't even give a shit

Henry Roberts
Henry Roberts

exactly. zogbots are being trained to target and kill off the best whites. prisons are full of based, white warriors who could plow through zogbots and congresswin seconds if given the chance

Ethan Hill
Ethan Hill

When TRump gets this nigger free, will he blow nigger cum bubbles like a porn star?

Jack Nguyen
Jack Nguyen

Q, when are we going to talk about CPS, medical kidnapping, Clinton's law giving bonuses to the workers for kidnapping children?? This too has to stop..

Brandon Adams
Brandon Adams

it sends a bad message to let celebrities off crimes. trump is trying to make sweden corrupt

Cooper Ward
Cooper Ward

Any new updates?

I already told my girlfriend about this and she's expecting good news.

Owen Moore
Owen Moore

Off yourself, Qtard

Dominic Martinez
Dominic Martinez

Mein sides

Jose Rivera
Jose Rivera

Fuck off, no doers like you ruined society.

Thomas Perez
Thomas Perez

WOMP WOMP!!!

Blake Mitchell
Blake Mitchell

Fuck you, you don't know what happens behinds the scenes. What we know is that an American is being imprisoned and we can do something about it.

Zachary Thompson
Zachary Thompson

Fuck off, cuck.

Charles Gomez
Charles Gomez

((( )))
It's more complicated, read the news.

Ayden Taylor
Ayden Taylor

Hitler's descendants are either in Latin America or in the US as DACApedes!

Isaiah Sanchez
Isaiah Sanchez

Trump isn't actually trying to get him freed. That's a brainlet take. It should be obvious that no amont of lobbying Swedish politicians will make a difference in this court matter. It's obvious to Trump. He wants to woo low-IQ black voters with this nonsense. That's all there is to it.

Dylan Morgan
Dylan Morgan

Is there even a decent dark web market to buy firearms?
I would need them to my Europe great again.
A glock 17 let me think this dude just tried to buy from a honeypot.

Evan Barnes
Evan Barnes

deeponionweb.com

Nicholas Young
Nicholas Young

Thx fren I'll check this out

Luis Parker
Luis Parker

should be obvious that no amont of lobbying Swedish politicians will make a difference
Seeing as this Rocky nigger is half Jewish trump would probably go to war to free him

Ian Cooper
Ian Cooper

He was bothered by migrants and degenerates are making the connection on the (((tube))). Although we do have some agents calling the clean cut migrants in the video "druggies".

Aiden Robinson
Aiden Robinson

Perhaps he’s wondering why a rapper would name himself A$$WIPE. Sounds jewish.

Andrew Smith
Andrew Smith

doesnt vote
is a rice cooker
it adds up

Bentley Baker
Bentley Baker

Ayy Dollar Ayy Pee
Who?

James Davis
James Davis

Now that's esoteric!

Ayden Howard
Ayden Howard

But Trump is anti racist!

Attached: 04e85cab693a8e14955ed10ca6b1923081403a9297ed448bec10159e2451c5e0.png (25.26 KB, 252x218)

Levi Morgan
Levi Morgan

Nice to know that our government prioritizes defending immigrant sandniggers previously convicted of drug crimes and assault over all else

Charles Bennett
Charles Bennett

Can Trump please advocate for curing Ebola in Africa next. I'd like to see it spread more.

Isaac Turner
Isaac Turner

Moreover the whole thing is a giant lulz fest from our perspective. Trump is waging jihad on the Jew Run Swedish Government for siding with their own sand niggers who started the fight over our real niggers who ended it. He's just stirring the pot and having some fun. Would be great if he imposed economic sanctions over Sweden over this.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit