Russian LGBT Activist Killed After Being Listed on ‘Saw’-Inspired Gay Hunting Site

Austin Bailey
Austin Bailey

A prominent Russian LGBT activist who had been featured on a blocked website that encourages people to “hunt down” sexual minorities has been killed in St. Petersburg.
The website, inspired by the “Saw” horror film franchise and which encourages visitors to track down and assault people believed to be LGBT, was blocked in Russia last week.
Yelena Grigoriyeva was found with multiple stab wounds and signs of strangulation near her home over the weekend, fellow activists said on social media.
“She has recently fallen victim to violence and had often been threatened with murder,” fellow activist Dinar Idrisov wrote on Facebook on Monday.
“A reminder: Yelena was listed on the homophobic ‘Saw’ website which has long threatened LGBT activists across the country,” photojournalist Georgy Markov wrote.
Grigoriyeva had been stabbed at least eight times, the St. Petersburg Fontanka.ru news website reported.

themoscowtimes.com/2019/07/23/russian-lgbt-activist-killed-after-being-listed-on-saw-inspired-gay-hunting-site-a66520

Attached: 67077620-1425791740905367-4339746831186526208-n.jpg (258.33 KB, 1360x907)

Other urls found in this thread:

pila.ml/
web.archive.org/web/20190313212052/https://pila.ml/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Viacheslav_Datsik
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Trust
fontanka.ru/2019/07/22/143/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Volodymyr_Groysman
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Volodymyr_Zelensky
google.co.uk/search?q=jewish number 6&client=ubuntu&hs=rTl&tbm=isch&source=iu&ictx=1&fir=w-Oe9UBsDd4RpM%3A%2CFENT8qDl7_UJoM%2C_&vet=1&usg=AI4_-kTysEWPLZ-BdCxO2qgjnNz-6Rkiaw&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwjAmsGvr87jAhVI_KQKHcHmClAQ9QEwAnoECAcQCA#imgrc=_&vet=1
peacetv.tv/

Daniel Roberts
Daniel Roberts

The faggot-identity should be outlawed, and the promoters of it killed.

Brayden Nelson
Brayden Nelson

run the bitch over next time!
SATAN SUCKS!

Attached: satansucks.jpg (18.86 KB, 254x164)

Chase Robinson
Chase Robinson

Russians are not paying attention are they?
If the Bongs and Americans can catch Putin hacking into their systems, then how easy can it be to catch a gay basher.
Again, the dumb ruskies being influenced by the Jew wet dream (((saw)))

Eli Turner
Eli Turner

That is Masonic.

Jayden Sullivan
Jayden Sullivan

One of the ways that the homosexual identity transplants itself is through the unsophisticated mind of the young male. Lesbianism is more of an adult phenomenon, and almost entirely political in nature, so it need not be discussed.
The young boy who fantasies about female sexuality is always in danger of being led to believe they could be a faggot. This is because the development of male homosexuality is through the imagination of the young boy about female sexuality. He can be lead (tricked) into thinking things like "If I imagine a woman liking hyper-masculine men, the women is actually me, and I like hyper-masculine men." It is fundamentally a confusion of the self with an erotic fantasy object, and homosexual identity transplants itself into the mind of male children via this mechanism.
It should be illegal to depict homosexuals in any media at all, as a form of protection of male children. To do otherwise, such as "Western" society does today, is to seek out the creation of individuals who possess the homosexual identity. It should be seen as one of the worst forms of child abuse imaginable, all to further the completely bogus agenda of "Western" ruling elites.

Blake Barnes
Blake Barnes

That is Masonic.
Say that to my face, bad guy!

Attached: satansucksjesusrocks.jpg (63.97 KB, 1200x630)

Juan White
Juan White

Sky Islamic channel Peace TV faces ban in Britain for saying gay people are worse than pigs and magicians should be executed

Base American Nog

Attached: 640x360-MP4-1449610703963112414.mp4 (3.5 MB, 640x360)

Carson Torres
Carson Torres

newfag here, whats the link to this "blocked website"?

Adrian Phillips
Adrian Phillips

They really should have figured out the best camera angle before they started filming.

Aiden Howard
Aiden Howard

The whole image is a pisstake of genuine christianity.
Monster truck (monster beast)
Craven images
Jew hex
Satan sucks (well show me an adult human that doesn't like to be sucked every now and then)

Camden Hughes
Camden Hughes

Confused as with the rest of everything.

Adam James
Adam James

Does the site they talk about even exist or is it a complete fiction?

Also isn't Russia supposed to be anti-faggot by default? Why are they trying to protect the faggots from being killed?

Mason Williams
Mason Williams

Based.

Attached: kill-all-the-gays.webm (9.38 MB, 1280x720)

Caleb Brooks
Caleb Brooks

proud to be a russian
but after the pidors they will hunt for the animefags/gamefags/polfags/antikristfags/wychcraftfags and will find me
fuck the fucking wychhunters

Attached: ).jpeg (94.17 KB, 900x562)

David Reyes
David Reyes

pila.ml/

Blake Wood
Blake Wood

doesn't work, fuck.

Daniel Cook
Daniel Cook

The faggot-identity should be outlawed, and the promoters of it killed.
This time for real.

Jacob Rodriguez
Jacob Rodriguez

web.archive.org/web/20190313212052/https://pila.ml/

Attached: -.jpg (179.01 KB, 976x582)

Ryder Howard
Ryder Howard

Kill the corruptors of the youth.

Elijah Baker
Elijah Baker

Yes, bunnies, wild red bear under the nickname Redhead Tarzan, he is Vyacheslav Datsik was released and now is not against making a chop or just a roast beef from LGBT people in St. Petersburg. Especially beware, our beloved monkeys from the Russian LGBT Network, perhaps already at the beginning of March, Igor Kochetkov or Misha Tumasov will be very unlucky or rather everything will end very sadly.

Attached: tumblr-inline-pnljenlj3H1wttyxz-1280.jpg (134.63 KB, 960x638)

Josiah Brown
Josiah Brown

Finally, some good fucking food.

David Perry
David Perry

Worth reading.

Lincoln Davis
Lincoln Davis

nigger in a monkey costume with a dyed red pube beard

Ryan Gomez
Ryan Gomez

Where does it mention 777 in the Bible?

Lucas Gray
Lucas Gray

I heard of him,absolute mental case.
Neo-Nazi nowadays

Gabriel Peterson
Gabriel Peterson

Neo-Nazi
he calls himself racist, not ns

Benjamin Powell
Benjamin Powell

Datsik reportedly had obsessive antisemitic and anti-Christian views, while exalting Slavic paganism. The official expert analysis on his mental sanity asserted that he claimed Jesus Christ was a Mossad agent, whereas Datsik believing himself to be “Red Tarzan,” the son of Slavic god Perun. In the analysis he was concluded to suffer from schizophrenia and avoided criminal charges.[6] He was first locked in a high-security mental institution for therapy but he was transferred to a low-security psychiatric clinic in July 2010.[7]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Viacheslav_Datsik

Jaxson Hill
Jaxson Hill

(((Activist))) dead
That's worth the death of 1,000 homosexuals.

Jackson Murphy
Jackson Murphy

Based

Landon Gray
Landon Gray

It was the KGB and Dinar Idrisov is next.

Attached: 44021aeef761c6209820192abcf0732ffab1ccfdc1fff70097c368615e566d86.jpg (12.7 KB, 193x255)

Adam Reed
Adam Reed

Neo-Nazi? Where do you think you are Saul?

Cameron Lee
Cameron Lee

This. Globohomo is parasitic in heterosexual society and they need to be exterminated as disease vectors and destroyers of children; since this is how they peddle their homosexual 'lifestyle' (raping children). They are a disgusting blight on humanity.

Carson Jenkins
Carson Jenkins

Article is misleading slightly, she was not hunted for being gay but physically removed for misleading young people with homosexual propaganda.

Asher Hughes
Asher Hughes

I would prefer not to be sucked. I am an adult human as well.

Daniel Phillips
Daniel Phillips

Isn't that the same thing? They are all degenerate filth that should be killed.

Isaiah Nelson
Isaiah Nelson

Dubs never lie.

Attached: ef956401ffb3a5f4ef234985314d29f4d43c946932353d0a6616c299724a2ce8.png (499.82 KB, 824x1131)

Jayden Fisher
Jayden Fisher

No for example a preacher isn't the same as a person simply practicing a religion.

Austin Wood
Austin Wood

Yes, all that stabbing and throttling is wrong. It should be fast and efficient. Bullet to the head is what is appropriate. Struggle and fighting just provides the state evidence against you by leaving DNA and other signs of your identity. Besides it is not 'revenge' unless you were molested as a child, it is simply disposing of something that is unhealthy in society, like throwing out a dirty diaper into a trash can instead of leaving it face up open in a children's park.

Julian Gonzalez
Julian Gonzalez

You suck the devil's dick, you should be hunted down. You're not russian, just a jew.

William Evans
William Evans

They ALL advocate vociferously for their child molesting, disease spreading 'lifestyle'. They all need to be killed.

Luis Parker
Luis Parker

meant for this pidor

John White
John White

Not all gays advocate homosexuality, it's only because of gay pride that has influenced that trait.
Criminalizing gayness is a mistake, removing those who try to promote to vulnerable young people is good government.

Arresting people for simply making off hand comments is stupid also, it's only necessary to deal with ring leaders. If you try to arrest an entire mob you only incite them further.

Grayson Ward
Grayson Ward

I disagree, but only with the statement that lesbianism is only political in nature. Lesbianism is as dangerous as homosexuality, just because it has a political component does not mean it should be overlooked when it comes time to killing globohomo. Many of the political matricians who are homosexual are also 'into' female child torture and murder as a sport (due to their anger at heterosexuals). It is just as evil and unnatural as the male version of globohomo and it needs to be completely eradicated. For a woman to deviate from her natural role in society brings all the complications and betrayals of her race and people into play as well. If we do not murder and then eugenically purge BOTH deviant ideologies from humanity, we have wasted our time.

Jason Bennett
Jason Bennett

Nope. They all must be hunted down and eugenically purged from society. I take 14/88 seriously and I KNOW that all homosexual males and females are predatory to European/White children. We need to purge them and then destroy their genetic tendencies from humanity.

Nathaniel Edwards
Nathaniel Edwards

That will only back people into a corner, and create sympathy for them. It's much better to tolerate them on the surface and only extinguish the ones who try to spread the ideology.

Brody Brown
Brody Brown

I'm guessing saw is a movie? tv? game?

Ayden Campbell
Ayden Campbell

Have archive of website?

Robert Johnson
Robert Johnson

Gays do not reproduce naturally, simply stopping them from promoting their ideology is enough. They will naturally die off.

Adrian Morris
Adrian Morris

My god, he does look exactly like a chimpanzee.

Aiden Sanchez
Aiden Sanchez

No they won't we need to hunt them and continue hunting down their tendencies until they are eradicated from the planet. There should be no mercy in removing parasitic traits and breeding them out of our people.

Jaxon Peterson
Jaxon Peterson

There is no such thing as a gay gene. Homosexuality is naturally present at a baseline around 3%. You'd be wasting resources on a wild goose chase when the real solution is to take out the promiscuous individuals that openly extol their hyperpromiscuity in reading clubs to little children.

In fact, promiscuity is graver than Homosexuality to the point where it should become priority number one, and must be eliminated from all corners of society. Cleansing a gay club and an organized orgy event would both be far more productive than gathering a town to play "Spot the Homo" while they're in plainclothes

Grayson Carter
Grayson Carter

Thanks for the sensible post, explained it better than I could.

Alexander Edwards
Alexander Edwards

There are genetic tendencies, such as the tendency to hedonism. We need to find them and eugenically purge them from the population.

Thomas Price
Thomas Price

But we also need to find all the homos and kill them.

Brandon Nguyen
Brandon Nguyen

There is no such thing as a gay gene. If there was, the media would be celebrating every day and we would never hear the end of it - because they want the "gay gene" to be real so they can say to opponents: "HAHA #BORNTHISWAY IT'S NOT A CHOICE OR A FAD OR A HORMONAL IMBALANCE!"

Andrew Ross
Andrew Ross

I never said 'gay gene' I said that the tendencies need to be exterminated from society. Also, there are very real tendencies that make people gay as they are prevalent in ALL SEMITES.

Evan Bell
Evan Bell

GOOD RIDDANCE

Isaiah Bell
Isaiah Bell

Russian LGBT Activist Killed After Being Listed on ‘Saw’-Inspired Gay Hunting Site (and that's a good thing)

Liam Green
Liam Green

Mother Russia never fails.

Attached: 522px-Lovely-blonde-Russian-Woman.jpg (86.23 KB, 522x768)

Matthew Rivera
Matthew Rivera

Shame about all that makeup. She looks like she would be an attractive woman without it.

Leo Moore
Leo Moore

'"like gay"

Nicholas Hughes
Nicholas Hughes

this; wtf is with this changing of camera angles every 2 seconds.

Landon Nelson
Landon Nelson

niggervision

Easton Davis
Easton Davis

Makeup should have its own thread. It is one of the biggest and most visible aspects of jewry in our day-to-day lives.

The evil yid has convinced women that it is unacceptable to be seen outside without a thick layer of poison-pigment on their damn faces at all times.

The stuff is expensive and usually toxic as hell, and some of it even effects their brains. I'm talking about lead an mercury, among other, less scary sounding toxins.

A pretty girl looks better without it anyway.

Levi Gray
Levi Gray

This is my homeforum.
Im more redpilled than you, because I think that homosexuality is something that will always happen in nature, as nature itself.

The Kikes push both love and hate on the faggot subject. If you either fall for the faggotlove or faggothate youre wrong, because all you should be deciding through is the racial aspect. Once weve solved the racial issue, we can solve other subhappenings such as faggotry & Christianity. For now we need all whites to come together to fight for 1488.

Hudson Long
Hudson Long

You are a kike then? Thanks for outing yourself.
There is no allegiance with globohomo - EVER. They would betray anyone at the drop of a hat because their world is focused only on hedonism and pleasure as well as child molestation.
There is no allegiance with people who reproduce by destroying children sexually. THIS IS THE OPPOSITE OF 14/88 it is encouraging the destruction of our offspring for your sexual pleasure.
GO FUCK YOURSELF (FOR ONCE) YOU DUMB KIKE FAGGOT

Nathan Nelson
Nathan Nelson

that's probably exactly it. they have no attention span so changing camera angles rapidly keeps their brain in gear long enough to accept the programming.

Jonathan Davis
Jonathan Davis

Youre opinion is also what the Kikes would agree with, therefore you ARE a Kike now!!! Did you know that 90% has become Kike already, 89% of them (including me) suddenly turned into a Kike by only having an opinion!!!!!!

All faggots will never be loyal.
I doubt it bro, I doubt the fucking thing because if faggots would be welcomed by us they would be loyal. Not all, just like heteros, but most.
Oh and youre the Kike btw, and not me!
Fuck off man, all we should care about is race.

Jose Thomas
Jose Thomas

magicians should be executed
Not if I ban you to the shadow realm where you belong, darkie!

Attached: shadow-realm.PNG (255.21 KB, 423x283)

Daniel Green
Daniel Green

oy vey faggots are natural i say so
You’re objectively wrong. Don’t post again.

Logan Clark
Logan Clark

All animals do it.

Michael Myers
Michael Myers

'good' work fsb
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Trust
fuck you fsb red guard
we will punish you all fucking shmule servitors

Attached: <.jpg (98.28 KB, 394x598)

Hunter Ross
Hunter Ross

OK interesting hypothesis. Now we should be able to prove and reproduce that.

Nathan Murphy
Nathan Murphy

Animal do not engage in a 'homosexual lifestyle' where they specialize in raping the young and parasticially destroying society. If they did; animals would be extinct.

We either kill you faggots or we go extinct.
We should kill you faggots instead.
You are disease vectors, parasites and child molesters.

Eli Powell
Eli Powell

Sexual Minorities

Oh fucking fantastic, they are already being called minorities now. Jesus this shit needs to end.

Joseph Cooper
Joseph Cooper

No. They don’t. Fucking kill yourself, jew. Holy fucking shit.

Nathan Morgan
Nathan Morgan

Yeah, but it won’t. No one’s going to fight it.

Evan Thomas
Evan Thomas

all animals do it
No. And the opposite is not true either.

A slim minority of many different species engage in long-term homosexual activity, and that's a fact.

Hudson Cook
Hudson Cook

Faggots are an organized arm of Anglo-zionism and trotskyist revanchism. They should be treated as active terrorist cells.

Hunter Perez
Hunter Perez

eugenically purged
This is the user saying he believes faggots are born that way.
There is no "eugenic" solution to the faggot problem, you fucking liberal retard. There is no faggot DNA for their to be a "eugenic" solution.

Adrian Gonzalez
Adrian Gonzalez

do it
?pederast propaganda?
you must be killed, a degenerate.

Attached: САТАНА666.jpeg (69.13 KB, 700x469)

Isaiah Hall
Isaiah Hall

Here is something animals also do. Doesn't make it "natural."

Attached: dog-duck-fuck.jpg (53.5 KB, 555x416)

Jackson Davis
Jackson Davis

If it's not caused by humans, it's natural by definition.

Daniel Reed
Daniel Reed

Dogs don't have duck-fucking DNA, just like faggots don't have faggot DNA.

Xavier Thomas
Xavier Thomas

genes are natural, but not everything natural is genetic.

Levi Butler
Levi Butler

You guys and your fake outrage over gays is retarded. Gays are here to stay so get over it.

Lincoln Reyes
Lincoln Reyes

And I am saying that certain genetic groups have a propensity to homosexuality. For example ALL SEMITES are homosexual but not all Europeans are homosexual; most are heterosexual. That means that there is some genetic propensity for homosexuality that can be eugenically weeded out from the human genome.

Dylan Myers
Dylan Myers

It is not 'FAKE' and you would do well to learn the difference.

Jaxon Diaz
Jaxon Diaz

Ya know I see a lot of peeps in here who talk a lot of shit but never do anything about it. If you're not gonna go out and kill a faggot today, shut up about your "Oh we should kill the gays" cause you sound like a nigger, always talking shit but never doing shit.

Shit or get off the pot, cucks.

Attached: 64938163.jpg (13.15 KB, 317x330)

Henry Jenkins
Henry Jenkins

You just outed yourself as "in the closet."
next

Grayson Nguyen
Grayson Nguyen

tub

Caleb Robinson
Caleb Robinson

And I am saying that certain genetic groups have a propensity to homosexuality.
You're a crypto-liberal faggot lover spewing bullshit.
For example ALL SEMITES are homosexual
You must really think your audience is braindead retarded.
That means that there is some genetic propensity for homosexuality that can be eugenically weeded out from the human genome.
This is a lie. Homosexuals are created. The faggot identity is a product of modern capitalism, not DNA.

Aiden Ross
Aiden Ross

Craven
The word you're looking for is graven. Also good post, I agree.

Chase Thompson
Chase Thompson

Nope. You can WISH that I was a faggot but I have never felt any attraction at all, zero, for the same sex.

Aaron Powell
Aaron Powell

Any links?

Attached: 1563824286902.jpg (19.11 KB, 240x240)

Joseph Allen
Joseph Allen

I think you are uninformed if you don't understand that all semites are homosexuals.

Attached: trump-pardons-semitic-pedo-jew-copy.jpg (291.53 KB, 765x891)
Attached: raped-baby-and-mulsim-pedophile.jpg (177.95 KB, 1360x1200)

Jacob Gutierrez
Jacob Gutierrez

what kind?
there are no suspects in the murder case yet. Forensic scientists counted eight knife wounds on the body of the deceased
fontanka.ru/2019/07/22/143/

Attached: 15638217248070.jpg (44.54 KB, 420x280)

Thomas James
Thomas James

you are a faggot kike, stop trying to act like theres any scenario in which you dont die a horrible death
lmao

Carter Miller
Carter Miller

Attached: 15638533490610.jpg (73.2 KB, 468x640)
Attached: 15638532760630.jpg (696.01 KB, 1060x703)
Attached: 15638519863550.jpg (96.74 KB, 960x771)
Attached: 15638519863561.jpg (90.58 KB, 960x621)

Jose Smith
Jose Smith

cant be sympathetic towards something that is extinct or something you dont even know exists buddy, we're wiping you off the face and history of this planet

Evan Lee
Evan Lee

The second image shows how retarded the fags are. The girl has good points on Crimea but all she did was act like a fucking retard like they all are

William White
William White

Good. All those who promote abominations must be killed along with the abominations. Every single abomination the world must be killed.

This.

Henry Mitchell
Henry Mitchell

So what?

Attached: Bozhe-moi.png (43.18 KB, 591x689)

William Long
William Long

Bitch is burning in hell now. The tears you cried on earth for your precious "gays" can't quench the unquenchable flames you now suffer, сука!

John Wright
John Wright

Ukrainian flag
also supports LGBT
U wot m8?

Attached: 1488.jpg (67.07 KB, 736x439)

Nathaniel Price
Nathaniel Price

Attached: nah.mp4 (2.08 MB, 490x360)

Jose Sanchez
Jose Sanchez

Wow, user, that's really anti-semitic of you :^)

Nathaniel Fisher
Nathaniel Fisher

Based Muslims at it again.

Attached: virgin-chad-muslim-islam.png (155.31 KB, 960x490)

Brody Gonzalez
Brody Gonzalez

As an asexual, I applaud you. Expunging the genetics of sexual attraction will help usher in a sexless post-natal future.

Cooper Gutierrez
Cooper Gutierrez

Neat

Ethan Roberts
Ethan Roberts

Go back to 4chan or reddit or wherever the fuck you faggots keep coming from.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (273.38 KB, 1293x897)

Adam Butler
Adam Butler

algreba

Attached: 1548547877938.png (35.63 KB, 338x338)

Jaxson Butler
Jaxson Butler

Ukrainian neo-nazis are openly on jewish oligarchs payrolls and are fighting so Kiev could finally had it's gay pride and join the EU. They made a revolution so the most foreign government in Ukraine (even by commies standards) could take over (with fuckers from the US, Georgia, Balts and the rest had all Israeli passports becoming ministers or governors because I guess the proud Ukrainian nationalists couldn't find 50 people to do the job?)

And before you go, it started long before the war, the Ukrainian "nazis" (OUN-UPN) fought with their Muslim brothers in Chechnya, in Serbia and even Afghanistan, look it up.
And they won't stop until every non-circumcised white slav is dead and every white girl enslaved.

Azov faggots are the illustration photo at the Encyclopedia Britannica entry for "controlled opposition".

Parker Lewis
Parker Lewis

Happy day.

Attached: Celebration.jpg (30.04 KB, 468x314)

James Martin
James Martin

multiple stab wounds and signs of strangulation

Her girlfriend did it. Dykes have the highest domestic violence rate.

Attached: shyamalan-what-a-twist.jpg (15.7 KB, 300x390)

Anthony Adams
Anthony Adams

Fucking vegans

Parker Nguyen
Parker Nguyen

AHAHAHAH LE RUSSIA IS LE BASED
KGB fuck off, everyone knows about the gay sex cults, russia is no less mutt or pozzed than the jewSA

Evan Morris
Evan Morris

All actual practitioners of faggotry should be executed.

I believe in free speech (saying whatever the fuck you want) but going hard on people for what they actually do (their actions).

Charles Sullivan
Charles Sullivan

They really are. They become that way through severe trauma (as children or in prison) and then they spread the same trauma to others. All of them have serious issues that we just can't realistically resolve with anything other than their extermination. It's like this; imagine if someone just killed the first few cases of HIV. Then instead of millions or whatever the count is infected, there'd have only been one or a handful of infections.

Noah Wright
Noah Wright

Sympathy is entirely a manufactured phenomena. If you want to control optics you need to take control of or abolish the media.

Leo Wood
Leo Wood

I fucking hate cosmetics.

They even put fetus derived ingredients in women's cosmetics.

Evil shit.

Luke Robinson
Luke Robinson

did it dead
was it jew

Luis Anderson
Luis Anderson

The first part is already enshrined in russian law, user.

Zachary Butler
Zachary Butler

Not willing to go the extra step to eliminate true evil, eh? I guess maybe you guys haven't been forced to live with it…BUT STILL, no excuse when the fucking disgusting open boarders Ukrainian/Worse than Weimar disaster is happening right next door. Making it law to kill all your faggot would just make them flee to the open borders (niggers come fuck White women and give them AIDS) neighbor and at least it wouldn't be your problem any longer.
All hail the new 'nazi' faggot ethnostate of kike run distater the Ukraine.

Benjamin Nelson
Benjamin Nelson

So Russia bad BUT REEE UKRAINE WOORRSSE.

Every times.

Ukraine is irrelevant.

Lucas Rivera
Lucas Rivera

I never said 'Russia bad' I have no opinion on them. They have extremely high disease and are a disease vector, but the Western Russian people are basically 'our people' Europeans in terms of their genetic distance.

The problems in Ukraine (open borders, pedophilia, drugs, sex slavery, etc) are because jews are ruling over them. If they would just kill their jews, they could probably recover.

Nolan Harris
Nolan Harris

when will we be able to do that in America

Attached: a.jpg (279.37 KB, 1920x1280)

Luis Jenkins
Luis Jenkins

The real funny thing is that Ukraine has lesser sexual diseases than Russia.

Parker Myers
Parker Myers

Much like yourself Animals lack intelligence

You fucking Stripey boi

Ethan Peterson
Ethan Peterson

Not for long. Their african and sandnigger rape/sex slave 'vacations' and pedophilia have catapulted them to the top of Europe in terms of a rise in disease over the last few years.
Let the third world in to rape your daughters and guess what? Your wives, sister and daughters have AIDS now…Russia will not hold the top spot of STD's for long as the genocide of Ukraine is going to reduce the entire population to drug/AIDS ridden whores and incurable fucking weird assed diseases in no time.

Joseph Harris
Joseph Harris

There are less african/middle eastern in Ukraine than Russia LOL.

inb4 not for long

Ukraine is poor as shit as well as "racist", that's not where africans want to stay.

Blake Bell
Blake Bell

okay it dead but was it jew

Cameron Miller
Cameron Miller

Of course. Semites are ground zero for faggot activity.

Eli Flores
Eli Flores

good
Azov kikes are funded by kike Kolomoisky.

Brandon Phillips
Brandon Phillips

There are less african/middle eastern in Ukraine than Russia LOL.
inb4 not for long
They aren't 'invading to live there'; they are only their to fuck your sisters, daughters and women and give them AIDS from their disgusting POZZED cocks.

Lincoln Cruz
Lincoln Cruz

Kolomoisky
Yes. These people. Kikes. They are purposely genociding the Ukrainian people via disease.
Ihor Valeriyovych Kolomoyskyi is a Ukrainian billionaire business oligarch and the former Governor of Dnipropetrovsk Oblast. Kolomoyskyi is rated as the second or third richest person in Ukraine since 2006. and 377th richest person in the world according to the Forbes magazine list of billionaires.

Colton Watson
Colton Watson

And? Russia still has more sex tourists (or neighbor rapists i.e. Chechnya) from ALL over the world compared to Ukraine.
Azov is funded by multiple sources, not just by a kike and they do not adhere to kike's greed.

Jaxon Moore
Jaxon Moore

Azov literally fight against that disease.

Christopher Clark
Christopher Clark

Closed borders; viola, no more 'fight'.

Jayden Johnson
Jayden Johnson

Azov are kike-funded "Neo-Nazis" who fight against Russia, because Russia is the only real opposition to Jewmerica and the Jewropean Union in Europe.

Attached: ukraine-azov-idiot.jpg (90.14 KB, 604x853)
Attached: Israel-Azov-Ukraine.jpg (1.25 MB, 2340x2174)
Attached: RAM-Azov-feds-and-kikes.jpg (185.95 KB, 1230x609)

Juan Cruz
Juan Cruz

Russia is POZZED by AIDS so Ukraine needs to be POZZED by AIDS too?

On what planet does this make sense?

Attached: std-searches-europe.png (117.48 KB, 800x866)
Attached: vulva-operation-stds.jpg (31.22 KB, 320x320)
Attached: stds-by-race.jpg (163.82 KB, 965x1494)

Blake Taylor
Blake Taylor

People keep coming on Zig Forums and saying that the National Socialists are the kikes.

I am starting to believe them.

Christopher Jenkins
Christopher Jenkins

saying that the National Socialists are the kikes.
No they aren't, but these "National Socialists" are kikes.

Matthew Butler
Matthew Butler

Known jew shill there.

Russia is more degenerate than ANYTHING Ukraine.

It takes a special cuck to defend Russia from Ukraine.

Ryder Watson
Ryder Watson

No, who said this?
How, because they fight against Russian kikes?

Luis Rivera
Luis Rivera

Yep, I am starting to think that National Socialism was only a German movement and outside of an ETHNOGLOBE scenario National Socialism will never be practiced in purity.

William Jenkins
William Jenkins

i don't think it looks jew

Chase Ross
Chase Ross

refuted by arguments
changes topic
kys kike
How, because they fight against Russian kikes?
Russians aren't kikes you moron, just regular people in east Ukraine who defy the literal kikes (Ukrainian PM and President are both kikes) in Kiev.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Volodymyr_Groysman
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Volodymyr_Zelensky

Jose Gomez
Jose Gomez

kys kike
Explain?
Russians aren't kikes you moron, just regular people in east Ukraine who defy the literal kikes (Ukrainian PM and President are both kikes) in Kiev.
These russians are literally funded by kikes in order to destabilize Ukraine.

It's funny that these (((russians))) kept getting killed off after their usefulness has run out.

Josiah Diaz
Josiah Diaz

The more 'sex tourists' ANY NATION has, the more of its people are going to be genocided.

If you take a look at the numbers in the global map you can see the jump between the Americas and Africa, but subhumans, wherever they are are disease vectors, especially africans who are traveling to Ukraine in huge numbers to POZ the women and men there. Since the nigger/chimpanzees breed as fast as they do, it doesn't matter if they die at 21 or younger from AIDS, there are billions more to take their place. This is not true for Europeans/Whites.

Attached: 1280px-Registered-HIV-prevalence-in-Ukraine.jpg (139.17 KB, 1280x921)
Attached: HIV-infection-globally-populace-map.jpg (338.8 KB, 900x635)

Robert Richardson
Robert Richardson

You need to get that jewdar fixed user. That is purebred mongrel kike.

Joseph Moore
Joseph Moore

That's not the point. The point is that the kikes in Ukraine funded some idiots to larp as Neo-Nazis and send them to die against Russia.
(((russians)))
You kikes are so easy to spot.

Attached: jewkrainian-president.jpg (68.01 KB, 1200x675)

Nathaniel James
Nathaniel James

Kolomoisky
So you are telling me that this obvious fucking kike, doesn't look like a kike to you?

Attached: fat-ukraine-kike-ologarch.jpg (7.87 KB, 284x177)

Tyler Perry
Tyler Perry

If you take a look at the numbers in the global map you can see the jump between the Americas and Africa, but subhumans, wherever they are are disease vectors, especially africans who are traveling to Ukraine in huge numbers to POZ the women and men there.
And the point is there are more of these degenerates in Russia THAN Ukraine.

Andrew Butler
Andrew Butler

You kikes are so easy to spot.
Yeah, look at these baste (((Russian))).

Mercenaries sent to die to destabilize Ukraine.

Attached: the-absolute-state-of-kikes.jpg (187.33 KB, 1280x840)

Lincoln Morales
Lincoln Morales

idiots to larp as Neo-Nazis and send them to die against Russia.
I know. This is the main reason why National Socialism is dead. Hilter was correct. National Socialism will never rise again, because Germany died and the spirit of the Western European died with him. There is only one thing that can be done and that is hole up somewhere, protect your bloodline with your life and wait for the massive global bloodletting to subside.

Russia has a longer history of STD's transmitted by deviant kikes/semites and their trash families. BUT, Ukraine is climbing higher, faster in genocide numbers than Russia ever did so they will eclipse the Russian numbers and outpace them VERY SOON. The situation in Ukraine is DIRE.

Michael Turner
Michael Turner

Russia has a longer history of STD's transmitted by deviant kikes/semites and their trash families. BUT, Ukraine is climbing higher, faster in genocide numbers than Russia ever did so they will eclipse the Russian numbers and outpace them VERY SOON. The situation in Ukraine is DIRE.
VERY SOON then where is it NOW?

Currently, Russia still has more STD than Ukraine, and there's no sign that Ukraine's STD rate will outsped Russia.

The absolute state of jews trying to smear ukrainian while covering for russian degenerates.

Ian Fisher
Ian Fisher

99% chance her "fellow activist" Dinar Idrisov was actually the one who engineered her murder as a false flag to win sympathy for LGBT. If we won't give them martyrs they will manufacture their own.

Attached: FF.jpg (111.98 KB, 1280x720)

David Flores
David Flores

This is a very funny picture.

Based on that chart, the CLOSER TO RUSSIA, the more STD you might have!

Quite funny.

Jordan Gomez
Jordan Gomez

I actually thought that was extremely interesting as well. I know the split between the Russian leaning side of Ukraine and the Western Ukrainian people and I pondered that map for a long time. Are Russians whores? What would cause this disease demarcation right along the genetic/linguistic demarcation between the two peoples? Makes me wonder about the disease vector in Crimea.

Camden Robinson
Camden Robinson

If we won't give them martyrs they will manufacture their own.
I would have zero surprise if this was the case.

CUI BONO?

Leo Walker
Leo Walker

Russians try to shame Ukraine for being muh HIV degenerates but it turns out they ARE the HIV degenerates all along.

Doneskt People Republic? Might as well call it the HIV People Republic.

Camden Barnes
Camden Barnes

Everyone.

A dead faggot is a good thing for both pro and anti-faggots.

Asher Rivera
Asher Rivera

They should go after the muzzies next

Jayden Morgan
Jayden Morgan

kek
I meant CUI BONO in the sense of it being (((criminal law))). I think all faggots, male and female should be exterminated so of course WE ALL BENEFIT.

Connor Moore
Connor Moore

Again, like the case of every shootings, the laws can use ANY INCIDENTS to benefit, regardless of their own legitimacy.

It's a win, but also a lose because now the state must divert more resources to police society.

Henry Gray
Henry Gray

This. You don't allow a rabid dog to play with children.

Brandon Lopez
Brandon Lopez

LGBT = MARXISM = JUDAISM = FORMER SOVIET.

I think Russian are tired of Judaism/Marxism after 1000 year of torturing Russia and its people. Now these braindead feminists tries to sneak former Soviet values and Judaism back into Russia even more. Russians have been tortured enough.

Sure Russia still got Marxism in it and heavily feministic/Judaism values but still mostly supported by braindead girls. But a large population of Russia seems to know whats up.

Blake Gray
Blake Gray

Leftovers since the Soviet era yes. Takes time to get back to a civilized country after thousand years of degeneracy and destruction.

Ryder Murphy
Ryder Murphy

Think about this for a second. Someone was willing to waste this Judaism/Marxist/Soviet supporter and potentially fucked up his/her whole life for it. Russian prisons are one of the worst in the world and if he gets caught hes gonna end up there for life.
This shows also how truly sick the average Russian is of the marxists/judai agents aka feminists. They sacrifice their own life for the greater good in Russia now. Something we are not seeing in Europe or West at all. Since Europe and West haven't seen the true effects of Marxism/Feminism/Judaism yet. But Russia has. Russian people know one way or another the agony their ancestors went through and torture. Something western Zion MainStreamMedia tried to cover up for hundred years.

Alexander Ross
Alexander Ross

It's a statistically observable fact that when a woman has an abortion it's almost inevitable that she becomes a lesbian thereafter.

Nathan Thompson
Nathan Thompson

Unless the child is retarded or otherwise undesirable, you can't tell me that killing and extracting it from the womb isn't going to bring a shitload of evil through her vagina to possess her.

Ryan Taylor
Ryan Taylor

Exactly; it's massively traumatic, physically and spiritually. It's going to have consequences and man hating is an obvious outcome. "That evil animal put this thing in me the bearded jew demon had to cut out of my belly. I hate him, and I hate all me. Henceforth I will huddle in bed with the sisterhood".

Thomas Mitchell
Thomas Mitchell

You're a retard.

Adam Wright
Adam Wright

LGBT = MARXISM = JUDAISM = FORMER SOVIET.
THE HOLOCAUST WAS WHITE GENOCIDE
COMMUNISTS HATE SUCCESSFUL WHITES, AND HATE THE MOST SUCCESSFUL WHITES, THE JEWS, MOST OF ALL
COMMUNISM = NATIONAL SOCIALISM = HATRED OF RICH WHITE PEOPLE

Ayden White
Ayden White

former romanian region of cernăuți has the lowest rate of hiv in all of ukraine
not surprised tbh

David Green
David Green

Russians have been tortured enough.
No that is not part of the plan. The plan is for your full genocide. They were simply weeding your numbers down to a manageable level. in 1900 we Whites were 20% of the global population. Now we are 4%, an easy enough number for the 96% to murder. This is all they have ever wanted. It is a mistake for you to not RECOGNIZE your enemy.

Alexander Sanders
Alexander Sanders

It is the soldiers discipline that was carried in the DNA. I was studying the Rhineland and the Germanic Emperors like Nero and Caligula (nephew and uncle) and their influence on German Ubii people who remained their bodyguards and stayed loyal to them and now look. The jews are trying to murder us as well. Makes me think that there is something special about the combination between the Scythian blood (Ukraine and Germany) and the Roman blood.

Xavier Reed
Xavier Reed

No.

Both Russia and Ukraine are killing off their white nationalists by sending them to die fighting each other in a stupid pointless fucking war while filling up both their countries with shitskins.

If either side had any sense, they'd both turn on their own goverments, and refuse to fight each other until they've first purged every foreigner, faggot, and disease vector from their own nations.

Jayden Turner
Jayden Turner

If you want to know if you're fighting a real war or a jew war it's very fucking simple.

e.g. "we are invading the Middle East, but we're not allowed to kill our sandniggers in our own borders" = jew war
e.g. 2 "we are invading the Ukraine/Russia, but we're not allowed to killed the niggers and other poz filling up our nations, only our fellow whites"
e.g. 3 "we want an independent Quebec, but it's okay if all Quebecers are replaced with niggers, as long as they speak French"
e.g. 4 "we're pissed off at the British, but it's okay if Ireland is replaced by everything other than British"

Never fight a war unless your leader lets you first purge your own nation of the enemy within first.

Christopher Sullivan
Christopher Sullivan

True I know they want to completely kill all whites for all future generation too. I mean personally I think Russians have been tortured enough and which I'm sure the average Russan folksman thinks too. That is why they sacrifice their life now for the greater cause.

Grayson Flores
Grayson Flores

Since Europe and West haven't seen the true effects of Marxism/Feminism/Judaism yet.

Anders Behring Breivik, Brenton Tarrant, Earnest, Zach Davies, etc.?

James Watson
James Watson

This is TRUE. Only a insane person would leave their genetic heritage (their woman and little children) with THE FUCKING ENEMY IN THEIR HOMELAND while they went off to jerk off in a foreign nation. Your genetic heritage is the only thing on the planet WORTH PROTECTING. Why would you 'leave them in the care of the ENEMY who is going to rape and abuse them if not murder them and run off to fight for kikes'?

Isaiah Butler
Isaiah Butler

This and we need to rescue white children from their incapable or complicit parents in places like Sweden; where good white folk who are too young to protect themselves are being led to slaughter.

Julian Morgan
Julian Morgan

Yep. Parents should not be allowed to abuse their children by sending them to slime schools or telling them that all peoples 'are equal' or that slimes are just 'different culturally' (they are goat/boy fuckers, not some 'prize' that you would want in your nation). Nothing could be further from the truth.

Blake Hughes
Blake Hughes

Also, THIS is the 'great replacement' where they import the slimes and then send the men off to die and leave the women and the infrastructure and land for the slimes to divide up.

Charles Gonzalez
Charles Gonzalez

all the nationalist men kill each other off
women and children left in the care of the weak and disarmed cowards or nobody at all
they get picked off for sex slavery and exploitation easily

Btw, I see a lot of women coming from Germany and the UK being sold as slaves. So it's not just the Ukraine. Anyways…

Nationalism should never be exploited into fighting your fellow nationalists while the internationalist enemy abounds all around.

NO MORE BROTHER WARS

Cooper Murphy
Cooper Murphy

<777 is Masonic
it's hex for 1911, retard.

Ayden Martinez
Ayden Martinez

Came here to post this lol

Justin Price
Justin Price

That image
Christinsanity
jew-materialism
opulence

Cameron Walker
Cameron Walker

The faggot stuff is 100% Western capital.

Ethan Diaz
Ethan Diaz

It's hebrew for 666 retard. That's why it's on monster energy, it gives them great mirth.

Gabriel Moore
Gabriel Moore

Post prove.

Brayden Hughes
Brayden Hughes

*proof

Zachary Gray
Zachary Gray

google.co.uk/search?q=jewish number 6&client=ubuntu&hs=rTl&tbm=isch&source=iu&ictx=1&fir=w-Oe9UBsDd4RpM%3A%2CFENT8qDl7_UJoM%2C_&vet=1&usg=AI4_-kTysEWPLZ-BdCxO2qgjnNz-6Rkiaw&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwjAmsGvr87jAhVI_KQKHcHmClAQ9QEwAnoECAcQCA#imgrc=_&vet=1

Michael Evans
Michael Evans

God Bless Russia

Attached: IMG-20190719-WA0007.jpg (59.61 KB, 480x360)

Camden Cruz
Camden Cruz

May Jesus bless Russia and his murderers grow ever more nervous.

Charles Scott
Charles Scott

It has significance in Christian numerology, dipshit. Do your background research!

Jose Nguyen
Jose Nguyen

Animals also engage in rape, murder, infanticide, and coprophagia. Spouting "IT'S NATURAL THO" is the only remotely scientific argument you hedonistic smoothbrains can muster.

Attached: 1562253103502.jpg (398.01 KB, 1772x1224)

Jace Perez
Jace Perez

The smile on that cop’s face lol.
Tbh, I don’t want anyone murdered and it’s a really weird reaction to this shit. Russia isn’t controlled by these people the way America is. There’s no need to jump straight to violence. But gopnik gonna gopnik. (Assuming it wasn’t one of the many Muslims in Russia that did it.)
Russian Christians should preach to these people and convert them, not murder them. They should be looked at as evil, sure, but murder is evil too. None of this should be glorified.

Jaxson Rivera
Jaxson Rivera

That cops face
"When you enjoy your job, you'll never work a day in your life."

Zachary Anderson
Zachary Anderson

Gibs the link.

There's a cross and a few 9 inch nails waiting for ya.

Yep, woodchipper-worthy ZOG slaves.

Yesss!

Chase Perez
Chase Perez

"aaand….. is THIS your card?"
<"KILL HIM!!"

Bentley Fisher
Bentley Fisher

Also, death to the worthless "ukaine"!

< Midd-least is lowest.
Bullshit, HIV spreads there fastest, even more so than in dindu countries, where there the west have supported decades-long information programs.
< (43)
Shill.

Ethan Hernandez
Ethan Hernandez

Sure stay in the privacy of your bedroom and don't go anywhere near children and you might live a reasonably normal life.
Homosexuality has ruined many lives that is why it is relentlessly pushed by jews. Pride and lust, don't be surprised if it generates wrath.

Jaxson Peterson
Jaxson Peterson

Ok I'm curious, what is the URL to this website?

Evan Kelly
Evan Kelly

Ryker explains the holocaust.mp4

Brayden Robinson
Brayden Robinson

peacetv.tv/

Ryder Ortiz
Ryder Ortiz

Niiiiiice. Ruskies making yankee burgahz look like faggots once again.

Attached: jews4africans.png (79.38 KB, 452x640)

Wyatt Nguyen
Wyatt Nguyen

how the fuck is this shit being replied to, where are on the best chan. Get the fuck out of here you fucking newfags. All faggots NEED TO BE KILLED RIGHT NOW

IL EVEN CONVERT TO ISLAM IF IT WOULD MEAN I COULD KILL FAGGOTS LOCALLY NEAR ME. LEGALLY. FUCK DEGENS, FUCK FAGGOTS, FUCK NIGGERS, FUCK JEWS AND FUCK (4chan) JANNIES

Attached: 1439835438995.jpg (3.02 MB, 3100x1855)

Jose Sullivan
Jose Sullivan

This entire thread is bots and/or a collective IQ of about 20. This is what nu/pol/ has fallen to.

Cooper Torres
Cooper Torres

Imagine being an unironic mentally retarded nazi enthusiast who believes in nazi revisionist fairy tales, who argues from a false presupposition and can't specify what you need to prove to him

Jayden Sanders
Jayden Sanders

I apologize for the harshness of my words.