MarxWatch.org

marxwatch.org/report.html

There is a webpage called "MarxWatch" which has a formular for reporting marxist activity.

We definitely should not spam them.

Attached: marxwatch.PNG (1262x622, 62.69K)

These aren't even creative. What a bunch of faggots.

This is good. Narxism wants to destroy our civilization. Fuck marxists

This.

Every single Marxist STATE has failed and created tankie capitalist hellholes.

ok anarkiddie

The real crime of Marxism is that it wants to preserve civilization.

do y'all even sabotage?

we don't need to report radlibs and succdems because Zig Forumsyps definitely will do that. They think they are marxists, too.

I don't know, man. Maybe we should fight the mega corporations and the big banks instead. Ah nah, I forgot that's not that important, as long as 10 year olds are allowed to be gay.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-04-04 at 4.13.24 PM.png (731x449 71.34 KB, 95.54K)

LMAO

We have over nine-thousand marxists, and they're all raping children.

Attached: 20000keks.png (459x612, 383.51K)

Beautiful but
Literally how does anyone expect to do this.

Their is probly some right-winger with [email protected] as their e-mail. Also I didn’t want to make an e-mail that was ( generic first name) (generic last name) @gmail.com because I was afraid that it’d lead to someone completely neutral. Also anyone with the e-mail [email protected] deserves the spam.

Okay who wants to make something funnier? I dare you.

Attached: Image 2.png (772x667 42.92 KB, 32.88K)

Marxism is anti-human

I'm gonna do it when I get home. I'm thinking of doing randytaylor or patriotrebel or southernman for an email adress, we should go for shit that ain't too obvious.

Attached: 96_max_stirner_by_foxinshadow-da698i0.png (818x1100, 875.22K)

This is obviously the handiwork of a MAGA retard. They are trying to doxx so called "marxists" (more like libshits).

add a series of numbers afterwords so it ain’t to obvious.

Then Marxism isn't anti-human as well, since it couldn't exist without humans either

AHAHAHHAHAHA HOLY FUCK THEY ACTUALLY ACCEPTED IT ALL I HAD TO DO WAS COPY PASTE IN "[email protected]" AND THEN COPY PASTED IN THE "I saw x at the store" MEME WITH GEORGE SOROS THOSE FUCKING IDIOTS AHAHAHAHAHA

Tbf I think some of them believe in national liberation concepts and the abolishment of capitalism, but don't admit it on Zig Forums or you get banned. Actually it happened to me once. I only go there to talk more openly about social issues.

This website just sounds like rehashed McCarthyism, tbqh. Big yawn.

I literally just submitted a bunch of simpsons quotes using a fake email and they still accepted it. This website has no quality control it seems.

Marxism is anti-human in that it seeks to destroy or deny everything civilization is built upon: the power of the individual personality, race, culture, etc

Who cares
Who cares
Culture is shit if it's not Christian anyways why are you set on defending retarded Western """culture""" with its focus on hedonism.

Literally 0 for 3. Fascists are retarded.

FASCISM BTFO

Christianity is not Western culture

I never said it was?

Go worship your ki.ke on a stick now

lol say what you want heathen you're going to burn in hell anyways. But you didn't answer my question: why are you so set on defending Western """"culture""" with its crass materialism, focus on hedonism, defense of sexual immorality, etc.?

Marx was a materialist

The secular humanist culture of the west is based on christian morality retard

Western culture is probably the least materialistic there is, people only believe differently because only in the west, wealth is seen as dirty.

Not the materialism I'm referring to obviously. Materialism can also mean desire for commodities, money, etc.

Wrong. It's not based on any morality at all.

You have to be fucking joking m8.

Yes it is, also morality is not desirable, to me at least.

Where are your proofz billy? Turn on the TV sometime and count how many times you are encouraged to pursue virtue.
t. extremely lost and confused soul stuck in self-destructive nihilist thinking

Go home Varg you're drunk

Morality is subjective by time and place

Nihilists seem to be significantly less inclined toward self-harm than Christians are.

Just put popular right wing figureheads in, like Donald Trump, the Koch brothers, Petersen or everyone in the septic community.
Be as vague as possible, so that they only recognise it at the second glance

Another way of getting shit past it might be to not use their full names or to use middle names or initials that they normally don't.

Attached: 63c8d7bcb0cca4121a086a6a94c3d0934f76908b556ba30f24a2a56ab632010d.jpg (499x499, 41.53K)

HAPAS ARE SUPERIOR TO WHITES