Environmentalism is idpol and fascism

Can we just fucking ban the retards who give a shit about the environment and caring for animals? Nature doesn’t matter, it’s the remnant of another age. Capitalism must reach its fullest potential before the revolution. Nature must not stand in its way, technology will fix any problems that arise. Wanting to return to an eco-utopia is reactionary fascism over an idealized past. We must follow the path of the Jews until the revolution is ripe and the planet devastated. No völkisch masturbation fantasies about “MUH NATURE”. This is a human world and animals and other assorted human subspecies are just along for the ride

Attached: 88C25640-73BA-44FF-8043-6E05B2BBD4EE.jpeg (639x405, 41.03K)

Horrible bait.

Attached: 65df9baf551c8d80b2030497a9b30e9e631c49e8a8026505327d6333920bab82.jpg (332x315, 5.97K)

But muh Völkisch wet dream!

You fucking retard, so little resources are being spent on fixing the enviroment because capitalists don't give a fuck about the enviroment.
I completely agree we musn't fetishize nature, but there are certain enviromental factors that must be met to ensure the survival of humanity and civilization on this planet, and many of those are being rapidly eroded.

Okay, Hitler

On the contrary. Those who don't give a shit about the environment deserve the bullet. Hitler was just a subhuman snownigger virtue signalling faggot that merely used environmentalism because of his opposition to world jewry, which, admittedly, is a problem; if only because the jewish religion created capitalism and exploitation.

And no. I'm not an anti-semite; facts aren't anti-semitic.

Tl;dr: Hitler was a massive tiny dicked (fact) manlet faggot and a bourgeois scumbag who deserved to be fucked in the ass. His so called "environmentalism" was merely a facade.

Attached: brainlet.jpg (550x543, 24.17K)

This is true though

I realize now that OP is a nazi false flagger. Not sure what he's trying to accomplish with this.

Tankies should look in the mirror and realize that they are the real Nazi falseflaggers here on Zig Forums

Your body is an ecosystem, it's the sum of all things inside working together, if you attack one of these things the ecosystem suffers. Planet earth is the same, and every action that we take, that goes against the law of nature, has severe consequences for the ecosystem that sustains our life. A life form that exploits and destroys it's own ecosystem (host) is called a parasite.

Jews are like germs

Nature doesn't care about your feelings, snowflake.

We all are. Humans were the ones starting it when they rejected the laws of nature and started exploiting and destroying their ecosystem for hedonistic short term gains, without thinking about the fatal, long-term consequences. They are still at it, and everything happening to us are direct consequences of not living in accordance with the laws of nature.

Attached: 1446150259940.png (785x590, 303.98K)

I can’t read your nig speak

this is really the dumbest thing i've ever read in my life i don't even know where to begin please kys PLEASE KYS

So, create a white ethno state?

Not an argument, Jewboy

Fuck the fuckin planet and everything the fucking demiurge fucked into existence.

If there ever was to be an Ur-fascism spooking down at the roots of western civilization, it would be that of the body as master-signifier.

Reminder that Rafiq unironically thinks whats in the OP.

READ A CERTAIN SOCIAL ECOLOGY GRANDPA

Attached: murrs.jpg (196x208, 9.65K)

Considering it got 22 (now 23) replies (only 4 of them saged), even in spite of its blatant troll-y-ness, I rate it 8/8.

Attached: bait for me.jpg (540x530, 87.6K)

Rafiq has never been wrong. Based sandnigger

Not sure how I missed that.

This.

HAPAS ARE SUPERIOR TO WHITES