I found myself

So i atleast intill this point was pretty rigth wing,i watch people like Hunter Avallone and No Bullshit and i agreed with them on many levels.Like that trans people dont exist, that there are two genders ans so on.I belive that white is a supirior race and womans place is in the kitchen and that old values like family and politeness are important.But i also agree with some communist ideas like that there should be no private land and property and so on and so on.At moments i was totaly lost was i conservative was i a libtard or a centrist.Then i found nazbol and now i feel fulfilled.I now what i am and my meaning.Thank you Rissia very cool.So whats your expirience with nazbol.How do you feel about it

Attached: изтеглен файл.jpg (181x278, 10.98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/lIVRVTjbJ5Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's a serious mental illness, I recommend visiting a therapist.

It's nice to hear you've finally found a commodity on the ideological supermarket you really like.

thanks

Fuck off Jewboy

There's no need to be rude. Please don't bully.

Who are they, YouTube pundits?
With ref to what, dating? Some trans women might make good romantic partners. Obv if you want a g/f or wife for breeding purposes (sorry to be crude) yes, ofc you're going to need one with a womb + fertilisable eggs and so on.
Some white people are superior as individuals. But it's not a uniform thing. We vary, just like everyone else.
You don't need a woman user.
You need a frying pan. You can have a fry up for breakfast, eat lunch out somewhere,then fry your steak for dinner. In fact you will probably be more appealing to women with some basic cooking skills. (Not saying you aren't already appealing to women, btw.-I don't know you to say that.)
Isn't Richard Spencer"s Russian wife a NazBol? To be more specific, a Duginist?
What I don't understand from perusing various social media and right wing podcasts is how he managed to fuck his marriage up. The mother of his kids, a nice looking Russian with big tits, and she shared many of his interests. He cheated on her, and left her for an ordinary looking essjaydoubleyew. And were supposed to trust him to look after white people's best interests. I suspect strong liquor may have been involved in his decision making.

Attached: BvrDv8LCUAEuyde.jpg (600x425, 128.02K)

This is almost word for word exactly what Douglas Pearce of Death in June fame said about nazbol when he was interviewed over his fascist tendencies.

I found Nazbol when as a far righter I kept getting deplatformed by corporations. Fuck capitalism, fuck Jews and fuck jannies

Under communism, fucking will be better. No longer a temporary release from the grind, there won't be a seperation between production, creativity, and love relations. We'll be in it together.

Attached: janitor.jpg (306x390 14.07 KB, 24.94K)

Even though that's shopped, Gal Gadot is such a looker.

but im white yonder

ive not heared that i swear in the name of the god

'>Even though that's shopped, Gal Gadot is such a looker.
Yes I laughed when the reviews of Wonder Woman came out in.Many reviewers wrote things like "it's not a film to appeal to the male gaze." They obv saw a different film to the one I saw.

Attached: 9d471c1403b08113b77b8c99f755b08e.gif (268x315, 1.69M)

If you’re not a Jew you can stay here

Its congnitive dissonance.

second that

Faggot

Attached: 2c959c1132fda9ce51fee4e790d1ba2a7e5e4b8c61b2d219766bcd4fef947371.jpg (1280x960, 114.43K)

No offense intended, but those purplepilled boys are not right wing at all. They may be well called center-left talkers.
And going to the root of your dilemma, you will not find rest until the international merchant is named.
Once you ID the evil's origin, then your path will be be clear and your destiny revealed.

Attached: 57.jpg (1166x858, 157.36K)

I don't know about Hunter Avallone, but NoBS's topics get pretty limited and stale after a while. Most of his content is derivative of what other creators have said or what he saw on Southpark or Family Guy.

There are much better right winged channels out there.

Ok CulturedThug and Finnish Bolshevik then

Your mother is cognitive dissonance and also gay

I am not sure if I follow you, but if you mean Kai Murros, he is NatSoc with a Maoist flavor.

Attached: national-revolution.jpg (1366x768, 201.99K)

CulturedThug is great by Finbol is a radlib

Move aside for the one true ideology

Attached: 2000px-Syrian_Baath_Logo.svg.png (1000x667 386.72 KB, 92.74K)

well, weell well if it weren't for the ummah.. everything would be saved. choke on a fat cock please

Oh yes Kai is wonderful.

He is now? I thought he was a Leninist

Are you projecting?

Unless you want to gas homosexuals, you're a liberal according to most retards on this board.

Finnbol is a giant liberal, just like most Marxist communists. He needs sent to a gulag

Pic related. Look at the bottom. How would finnyboy feel about that?

I have mixed feelings on them, I don't want their shit advertised by big business, including tranny shit. Nationalized businesses

Attached: 65A44AF3-5CCF-44C6-8050-3383B80CF0D9.jpeg (1242x967, 183.44K)

I dont just watch them.I watch mr obvios, Ben Shapiro and many others

Ben is literally retarded. He just knows how to talk really fast and make """witty""" remarks to appear smart.

Vid very much related.

youtu.be/lIVRVTjbJ5Y

Mr. Obvious is ok, if a bit condescending. No Bullshit is too much of a porky lover