Teens who killed a man by dropping a sandbag on him from a bridge receive suspended sentence

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/ohio-sandbag-murder-teenage-name-name-name-suspended-sentence-a8294081.html

Four US teenagers who pleaded guilty to dropping a sandbag off of a freeway overpass and killing a 22-year-old man have been given a suspended sentence and ordered to go to treatment.

The Ohio teens killed Marquis Byrd, a passenger in a vehicle on a freeway in Toledo, after dropping the sandbag last December.

The teens were all between the ages of 13 and 14 at the time. The teen who actually dropped the bag pleaded guilty to murder, while the other three pleaded guilty to involuntary manslaughter.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-04-08 at 12.22.59 PM.png (898x535, 468.61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

toledoblade.com/Courts/2018/04/06/Teens-sentenced-for-dropping-sandbag-on-I-75.html
fas.org/sgp/crs/misc/R44126.pdf
acidplanet.com/artist.asp?AID=623833
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'm going to guess these teens were a minority class

That isn't a guess.

They don't give names or photos of the pieces of shit who did this. They were little niglets for sure.

Golden rule: No name, no face? They are of the black race.

Actually now that I read the charge of "murder" for something that doesn't fit the law definition of murder I'd wager the 4 kids are white. A niglet wouldn't have gotten charged with murder.

Unfortunately they hide behind the because they are minors. That really needs to be changed. If you are old enough to commit murder, you are old enough to take the consequences and the public shame that comes with it.

Underage juveniles do not feel the full weight of the law

No do most woman, politicians, big businesses and certain other "protected" groups.

They give the names and/or faces of white murderers all the time. Look at all these mass shootings. It is only EVER black thugs, sandniggers and kikes who manage to keep their faces and names out of the media. More often than not it's those greesy apes who are the culprits.

At the absolute least they could give the last name of the family and a picture or two.

Excuse me, I mean juvenile white murderers.

Toledo is not that big a city and is visited by winterchan a lot. I'm putting my bet on white.

Get rekt, Jew.
toledoblade.com/Courts/2018/04/06/Teens-sentenced-for-dropping-sandbag-on-I-75.html

Attached: tomato_smug.jpg (900x810, 48.47K)

we all know these poor youths did this because of systemic racism

this is what happens with single mothers

The victim was a nigger.

Attached: toledovictim.jpeg (1024x576, 69.03K)

Niggers getting off the hook for murder. Disgusting.

Since when do you care about nigger on nigger violence?

He a gud boi now

I don't get it. Toledo is a cold place. I guess if they're willing to live in Canada then places like that aren't off limits… So my guess is south east Ohio is the only part of the state that's not completely fucked.

Is this what passes as entertainment these days? Dropping sandbags on the freeway?

How am I the jew? I was pointing out it was porch monkeys all along. The fact it was nigger on nigger violence was coincidence.

No. My guess is that their form of entertainment is doing something stupid to see what happens next and not get caught.

I'm guessing you're obsessed with minorities tbh

He a dud boy now

One Down

Seven Billion To Go

Attached: 89296887.jpg (506x337, 100.22K)

This boring story reminds me of several things:

1: I hate big tits on a bitch. Big tits are disgusting
2: I like spaghetti better after it sits in the fridge overnight
3: cats are the smartest animals I've ever seen
4: my favorite flavor eLiquid is Heisenberg by Innevape
5: video games seem to be synonymous with eternal virginity
6: The Goldwater is a fucking piece of shit
7: I literally hate the entire human race, including myself, and have an absolute lack of empathy for any human

What is "We don't care, you insufferable namefag"?

No surprise there. If they're white, most articles seem to begin with a headline specifically pointing out that they're white. is right. They often hide the race, if they aren't white. I just never really paid attention to it before.

Reminds me how the vast majority of "mass shootings" in the USA are black on black crime, but no one gives a fuck unless it's a kid shooting up his school.

Keep in mind they also count a cop's gun going off by accident and no one getting hurt as a "school shooting."

Thank you for asking, and YES of course I would be more than happy to explain each of my statements and give a more thorough definition for you…

Firstly, big tits are fucking REPUGNANT. they're nasty sacks of worthless lard, and only sexually unaccomplished low IQ morons with mommy issues desire large breasts. It has been proven conclusively that highly intelligent sexually accomplished men prefer small breasts.

Next, you seemed to be very interested in day old spaghetti that's been reheated, so allow me to expound… Sitting in a refrigerator overnight releases the flavor of the tomatoes in the spaghetti sauce, and the secret to amazing spaghetti is taking it out of the fridge the next day, and actually FRYING it in butter, using an iron skillet.

You also asked me to give 4 pieces of evidence to prove that cats are the most intelligent species on earth:
1: look
2: in
3: a
4: mirror
the reflection that's looking back at you is all the proof you'll need, monkeybrain.

I was intrigued by your request for more info on Heisenberg eLiquid, so I'm leased to announce you can YouTube 'eliquid reviews by Johnny Neptune'

I'm confident that you play a lot of video games, which basically proves the correlation between sexual failure and having a game controller in your hand.

Also, you were correct when you said The Goldwater is completely full of shit, continually riddled with errors and typos, and is owned by a repugnant homosexual pedophile, which might explain why you like it so much.

And finally, regarding the entire human race, you can drop to your knees and fellate me before I break your nose with my kneecap. You are a miserable little mushroom, with absolutely no purpose on this planet.

SINcerely,

Neppy

Please post evidence of 'mass shootings' by black people.

please post evidence of police officers going off in schools where nobody gets hurt

I've seen the statistics in the past, using the definition of "mass shooting". Of course, there isn't a statistic you can look up like this specifically. That would be racist. You have to pull the information from the raw data on shootings. I'll see what I can come up with.

Seriously?
Already seen your shit on /b/.
Don't care.
Hate namefags much more than you hate big tits.
Fuck Off back to Reddit already!
No. Just Fuck Off, Johnny boy!

Alright, so as a baseline. A mass shooting is defined as the shooting deaths of 4 or more people in a single incident (excluding the shooter).
fas.org/sgp/crs/misc/R44126.pdf

dindu nuffin!

The most enraging part of this photo is that some shithead lawyer told it to cry for the cameras.

Attached: SANDBAG-1.jpg (600x400, 34.28K)

According to Jewpedia:
"Between 1966 and 2012, 292 public mass shootings (defined as four or more victims and excluding gang killings or domestic violence) occurred across the world: 90 of these, or 31% of the total, took place in the United States."

So they don't even include gang killings in the statistics. How convenient. I wonder what race would be the ones doing gang killings?

acidplanet.com/artist.asp?AID=623833
Kek!

I've waited and waited and waited…

……and not surprisingly, no evidence of 'most mass shootings' being committed by blacks…

…..and no evidence of 'police officers' guns being fired in schools' with no students being shot….

Looks like The Goldwater has found a couple new 'qualified journalists'

lol wow

Not for much longer now, Johnny boy!
Perhaps doxxing yourself on a Malaysian ladyboy reconsignment imageboard was not your best plan, eh?
Incoming…

Attached: 076be80d2998fdfed6383ac9c0b0a4237772fdb85dc874f29d70c6dc5f53e220.webm (854x480, 244.28K)

* faces you, and pushes you down onto your willing knees… throws my left leg over your right shoulder… throws my right leg over your left shoulder… grabs you by the back of your head and rides off into the sunset *

f a g g o t

Boys will be boys.

Encouyrage them to enlist in the Afghanistan Heroin Transport Effort which will mold their pliant impressionable characters into True Patriots.

At least they didn't use Assault Weapons. (Highway Department should be held responsible for losing control of their sandbags)