Italy - Ship With 600 Migrants Instantly Refused Entry By Salvini

thegoldwater.com/news/28393-Italy-Ship-With-600-Migrants-Instantly-Refused-Entry-By-Salvini

Mr Matteo Salvini, the new Italian interior minister and the leader of the anti-immigration party Lega Nord, refused entry to a rescue vessel carrying 629 migrants which wanted to dock in Sicily. At a hastily called press conference, he told reporters that it was no longer Italy’s sole responsibility to take care of the refugees fleeing from Africa.

Attached: credit - La Republicca.png (505x312, 295.55K)

Soros btfo

What fucking refugees ? Just dirty stinky niggers looking for better life …. Sons of a bitches ! Good job salvini first step to removing all of those sand niggers back to where they belong !

Muds vs muds. Italians are Sand Nigger rape babies with barely a drop of Roman blood. The Romans were tall with blonde/ red hair and blue / green eyes, not squat with black hair brown skin and beady black eyes.

better 95% European instead of 100% negroid.
But then, a kike like you wouldn't agree.

Salvini, if real, will save Italy.
If he manages to deport every last one, and dump the euro, Rome will rise again.

The first in a great many steps to uncuck Italy

Attached: italian trump.jpg (1500x1020, 95.03K)

You are thinking of Sicilians with Moorish or nigger blood.

Exactly, that's half of Italy. The Kingdom of Sicily extended all the way to the border of Rome.

Attached: 1200px-Kingdom_of_Sicily_1154.svg.png (1200x1360, 227.6K)

Equating all Italians with Sicilians is neither accurate nor helpful.

MACHINE GUN EMPLACEMENTS NOW.

i'm american. my entire family is from palermo (sicily) with the exception of my grandfather on my father's side who's from i catania (sicily), like my father, have hazel eyes. brown hair. white skin that turns red and gets freckles in the sun.
my wife has strawberry blonde hair, white skin/light freckles. my son is toe headed.

whiter_than_you.jpeg

People traffickers
Having """rescued""" this shipment of diversity off the coast of Libya. Yet they didn't take them to the safety of the African shore. They ship them to Europe.
They're not charities, they're not rescuers, they are people traffickers.

Based Italy telling them to fuck off.

B U I L D T H E S E A W A L L

Haha, Italy booting out

This.
Wish this could be broadcast around Europe, 24 hours a day on every channel for several months.
Every fucking red pill related to it.
Then start executing the juden.

We wuz kangz.

Attached: Ancest.png (891x710, 568.68K)

I don't know why people think this. I'm an American living in Italy (Rome), and Italians are pretty much indistinguishable from Americans…if Americans were healthy and such like they were in the '70s and early '80s.

I think Italy should invent a tsunami generator, then we'll see a real wall… of water.

Hitler had brown hair.
Hitler had brown eyes.
Was Hitler a nigger too?
If that's the case who should we wait for now Moshe?

Still trying the mutt meme? Shit that spawned out of a disproven 56% stat from America somehow works on Italy?
Fuck shareblue you need to pay for higher quality shills.

Hitler had blue eyes.

Attached: 273.png (476x401, 138.12K)

Attached: 5A28A496-9FD6-487C-BC81-3753113898D6.jpeg (252x282, 29.45K)